Not to be confused with Zeno.
Supreme Kai Hero is a playable Supreme Kai avatar in Dragon Ball Heroes.
In his normal outfit Zen wears a primarily red and blue Supreme Kai uniform, and has light brown hair. He also wears a pair of Red Potara Earrings. In his Class-up state (GM outfit) he gains a white cape, and in his Super Class state (JM outfit) his outfit is altered so that it features a long red robe section and a yellow cloth, his hair also turns red in this state. In his God Class-up state (UM outfit), his outfit changes to that of a white and yellow design with a red sleeved undershirt and red boots. Additionally, Zen wears a new circlet, and his hair flares up into a more radiant scarlet color while his eyes become yellow.
Zen's name presumably comes from the words "good/goodness" (善; zen).
Other Dragon Ball Stories
Main article: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission In World Mission, Zen is recruited to the Dragon Ball Heroes team by Supreme Kai of Time Chronoa who had been asked by Great Saiyaman 3 to find another Hero Switch-compatible SDBH player in addition to recruiting Xeno Goku & Xeno Vegeta.
In Chapter 3, Sub Chapter 2: "Sealas Arrives!", Zen accompanies Chronoa, Xeno Goku, & Xeno Vegeta in the form of his Supreme Kai Hero avatar to Hero Town in order to confront Sealas & Ahms. He introduces himself to Great Saiyaman 3, Great Saiyaman 4, Note, & Kabra.
Zen is strong enough to hold his own against the Masked Saiyan alongside Fen and Wairu. He also manages to break his Time Breaker Mask, which ended up freeing Xeno Bardock from Mira's control. However this causes Mira to take on his Rampaging state which allows him to knock all three Supreme Kai avatars away with a Kiai.
- Flight - The ability to fly by using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.
- Kamehameha - The signature energy wave technique of the Turtle School. In World Mission, it can be learned by all Hero type Avatars (including the Supreme Kai Hero).
- Temporal Judgment - A Super Attack originally used by Supreme Kai of Time Chronoa. In World Mission, it can be learned by all Hero type Avatars (including the Supreme Kai Hero) by raising Supreme Kai of Time Chronoa's Camaraderie Lvl.
- Time Skip - A rush technique originally used by the Legendary Assassin Hit. In World Mission, it can be learned by all Hero type Avatars (including the Supreme Kai Hero) by raising Hit's Camaraderie Lvl.
- God Slicer - An Energy Blade technique originally used by Zamasu. In World Mission, it is a Super Attack that can be learned by all Hero type Avatars (including the Supreme Kai Hero) after Zamasu's Camaraderie reaches Lvl 2.
- Ultimate Heavenly Cannon - An energy wave technique originally used by Kibito Kai. In World Mission, it can be learned by all Hero type Avatars (including the Supreme Kai Hero) after Kibito Kai's Camaraderie reaches Lvl 5.
- Spirit Sword - An Energy Blade technique originally used by Vegito. In World Mission, it can be learned by all avatars regardless of type (including the Supreme Kai Hero) via a wish to Super Shenron.
Forms and Power Ups
Super God Class-up
Zen, along with the other avatars, can use the Super God Class-up state in-game of Dragon Ball Heroes. Using this state allows Zen to attain strength akin to that of a Super Saiyan Blue.