Zahha (ザッハ) is a young magical swordsman from a distant time and place.
Zahha is calm and collected. He seems to be very honorable and respectful towards other people individually, as he didn't want to intervene in Shallot's fight, but in the end he joined the battle against the Saibamen just to save Gohan. He can be derisive at times, as showed when he mocked Shallot’s inability to save Bulma on his own.
As noted by Dabura, Zahha comes from the Demon Realm.
Dragon Ball Legends
Main article: Dragon Ball Legends
Zahha is able to easily take down multiple Saibamen and Raditz with ease way faster than Shallot himself. In Part 3, he is shown to be able to take on Android 17 and Android 18. Zahha is also shown to be roughly equal to Dabura when he shows some of his true power.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly through the use of ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.
- Rapid Movement - The use of high-speed movement to create an illusion of teleportation.
- Full Power Charge - Like every other playable character in Dragon Ball Legends, Zahha's capable of charging his Ki.
- Telekinesis - Zahha uses telekinesis to move around his swords.
- Sword Flash - Zahha's Signature Attack. A yellowish ki energy wave fired from rotating swords.
- Healing - Zahha shows the ability to mend wounds when he heals Shallot during the battle with Raditz (giving him a necessary Saiyan Power boost.)
- Magic Nullification - Zahha is shown to be able to reverse Dabura's Petrification. He later states that Dabura's magic is useless as long as he is present.
- Locational phasing spell - Zahha is able to teleport himself and others through an unknown method. Cell states that his teleportation is different from Instant Transmission. It apparently takes some time for him to activate.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Ryotaro Okiayu
- English: Joel McDonald
- Zahha was designed by Akira Toriyama.
- Zahha's name is a pun on sachertorte (ザッハトルテ).
- Dabura speculates that Zahha is of the Demon Realm Race, but Zahha said that he is "on the wrong end of the stick".