Zahha (ザッハ Zahha) is a young magical swordsman from a distant time and place. The main antagonist of Dragon Ball Legends, he initially poses as an ally to Shallot as well as the Mastermind before revealing his true agenda.
Zahha is calm and collected. He seems to be very honorable and respectful towards other people individually, as he didn't want to intervene in Shallot's fight, but in the end he joined the battle against the Saibamen just to save Gohan. He can be derisive at times, as shown when he mocked Shallot’s inability to save Bulma on his own. He is also shown to be treacherous and unpredictable, as he struck Shallot with his Energy Blade when the latter was exhausted after his battle with Giblet.
Dragon Ball Legends
Main article: Dragon Ball Legends
Zahha is the mastermind of the Tournament of Time, having kidnapped Shin to stop Beerus from getting involved and having recruited Giblet, Majin Buu, Demon Prince Vegeta, Android 13 and Zamasu to assist him, as well as having manipulated Babidi to use as a puppet leader. His goal being to collect energy from strong warriors, enhancing warriors with dark ki to sort the strong from the weak. Zahha also fueled Giblet with hatred towards his brother and erased Shallot's memory at the time.
He eventually encounters Giblet and battles him, seemingly resulting in his death.
When Demon Prince Vegeta and Super Buu begin to go against his plan, he banishes Super Buu and disregards Vegeta from his plans.
However, Zahha later reappears, revealing himself to have survived. He appears with Nappa, Yamcha, Tien, Krilin, Gohan (Kid), Gohan (Adult), The Kamikaze Fireballs, Fasha, and Tora to stall Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed)'s forces while Shallot prepares the Super Saiyan God Ritual. While they do manage to hold up Super Buu's underlings, Zahha and Nappa are quickly defeated by the Majin.
At some point, when the battle between Shallot and Giblet finally comes to an end, Zahha strikes Shallot while his back is turned, and reveals to Zamasu and Shallot's friends that he is the mastermind.
Zahha is able to easily take down multiple Saibamen and Raditz with ease way faster than Shallot himself. He is shown to be able to take on Android 17 and Android 18. Zahha is also shown to be roughly equal to Dabura when he shows some of his true power. However, Zahha was completely outmatched by Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed).
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly through the use of ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.
- Rapid Movement - The use of high-speed movement to create an illusion of teleportation.
- Full Power Charge - Like every other playable character in Dragon Ball Legends, Zahha's capable of charging his ki.
- Telekinesis - Zahha uses telekinesis to move around his swords.
- Sword Ray - Zahha's Signature Attack. A yellowish ki energy wave fired from rotating swords.
- Healing - Zahha shows the ability to mend wounds when he heals Shallot during the battle with Raditz (giving him a necessary Saiyan Power boost.)
- Magic Nullification - Zahha is shown to be able to reverse Dabura's Petrification. He later states that Dabura's magic is useless as long as he is present.
- Locational phasing spell - Zahha is able to teleport himself and others through an unknown method. Cell states that his teleportation is different from Instant Transmission. It apparently takes some time for him to activate.
- Illusion - Zahha uses Illusion on Trunks to make a clones of Trunks to confuse Janemba. Also used to create the fake Mysterious Man.
- Dimension Creation - Zahha is capable of creating a dimension made of layer upon layer of folded space-time, which is difficult to escape even with an ability like the Vice Shout.
- Manipulation Sorcery - Used to manipulate Babidi. He could go so far as to alter the target's memories, like he did to Shallot.
- Locational phasing spell - Zahha can teleport himself and others.
- Dark Ki Empowerment - As seen many times during the Tournament of Time, The Mastermind (Zahha himself) has the ability to empower individuals with Dark Ki, granting them a massive boost in power while also brainwashing them. He can also perform an enhanced version of the technique, as he did with Super Buu - changing the Majin's attitude.
- Energy Nullification - Through using the Omnificence Crystal, Zahha can nullify and absorb any kind of energy attack fired at him. His version of the ability is strong enough to withstand and absorb even the likes of Beerus's Hakai.
- Hakai - Copied from Beerus after absorbing his energy with the Omnificence Crystal.
- Swords - Zahha wields two swords.
- Omnificence Crystal - A prototype of the Super Dragon Balls, Zahha implanted the two halves of this crystal inside Shallot and Giblet and empowered it by making them fight each other. He would later remove the two halves from the saiyan twin's bodies and merge them together to create a powerful version, capable of withstanding a full-powered Hakai from Beerus himself.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Ryotaro Okiayu
- English: Joel McDonald
- Zahha was designed by Akira Toriyama.
- Zahha's name is a pun on sachertorte (ザッハトルテ).
- Dabura speculates that Zahha is of the Demon Realm Race, but Zahha said that he is "on the wrong end of the stick".
- DBL new characters. twimg.