This article is about the
Yuichi Karasawa is no stranger to Dragon Ball, working on Ultimate Blast and Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi's cutscenes and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods. Hailing from Studio Live, Karasawa has an impressive résumé, handling key animation for shows such as Hunter x Hunter (2011) and Ushio & Tora.
Dragon Ball Super is Karasawa's first stint as an animation supervisor, and despite only joining the series in episode 31, he has shown fans that he is one of the most capable staff on the series. His effects work is hugely reminiscent of Yuya Takahashi, while his character art is a slightly rounder, but more detailed take on Yamamuro's character designs. He is easily recognizable by his sharp shading, high-positioned ears, and angular eyebrows.
- Universe 6 Saga
- 31: "Off to See Master Zuno! Find Out Where the Super Dragon Balls Are!"
- 37: "Don't Forget Your Saiyan Pride! Vegeta vs. the 6th Universe's Saiyan"
- Copy-Vegeta Arc
- "Future" Trunks Saga
- 50: "Goku vs. Black! A Closed-Off Road to the Future!"
- 57: "A God with an Invincible Body The Advent of Zamasu"
- 66: "Showdown! The Miraculous Power of Unyielding Warriors"
- 72: "Will He Strike Back? The Unseen Killing Technique!"
- Universe Survival Saga
- 94: "The Evil Emperor Returns! A Reception from Mysterious Assassins?"
- 106: "Find them Out! Deathmatch with a Furtive Attacker!"
- 121: "All-Out War! The Ultimate Four-Fold Union vs. the 7th Universe's Total Offensive!"