Xeno Turles (ターレス：ゼノ Tāresu: Zeno) is an incarnation of Turles from a world separate to the main timeline.
Xeno Turles' appearance is identical to his main counterpart's except for his eyes that glow yellow.
Xeno Turles' personality is identical to his main counterpart's.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Empire Saga
Main article: Dark Empire Saga
- Advent of Mechikabura Saga
In the manga, Mechikabura along with his subordinates Salsa and the Dark-Masked King travel back in time to confront Xeno Turles who had merged with the Four-Star Dark Dragon Ball. Mechikabura sends out the Dark-Masked King to battle against Xeno Turles and retrieve the ball and a single blow is able to send Xeno Turles hurtling back into the Tree of Might where he then picks up a piece of it's fruit and takes a bite.
The fruit provides him a significant boost to his power, startling Salsa as Mechikabura orders him to take care of him. Salsa attacks away at Xeno Turles but is unable to do any meaningful damage comparing the Saiyan's power to that of a Demon God or perhaps even greater. Xeno Turles attempts to attack Mechikabura but a single blast from the old demon eradicates him completely and they soon recover the Dark Dragon Ball off of his remains.
After merging with the Dark Dragon Ball, Xeno Turles becomes much stronger.
In the manga, Xeno Turles is strong enough to fight the Dark-Masked King - though he is outmatched. Upon eating a Fruit of the Tree of Might and taking on his Out of Control form Xeno Turles is able to outmatch Demon God Salsa in battle - not even flinching when kicked in the back. He is said by Salsa to be at the same level, or even above that of a Demon God. However he and the Tree of Might are destroyed instantly when Mechikabura fires an energy blast at them.
- Flight - The ability to fly by utilizing ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave. Used by the Elite type SH4-55 Xeno Turles as his primary form of attack which inflicts STA DMG.
- Dark Kill Driver - Xeno Turles' Super Attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Breaker of Worlds - An ability of Xeno Turles as a boss during the Advent of Mechikabura Saga in Dragon Ball Heroes. Once only at the end of a round when his team has 50% or less HP remaining, the enemy team's Hero Energy is reduced by 3.
- Bringer of Despair - An ability of Xeno Turles (Rampaging) as a boss during the battle Turles on a Rampage! in World Mission. Xeno Turles gains 1000 to his PWR and GRD after every Charge Impact, raised to 3000 if he wins the CI or 5000 if he gets a Perfect CI.
- Dark Dragon Ball Merge - The ability of Xeno Turles (Rampaging)'s SH4-56 card in Dragon Ball Heroes. At the end of each round, his DMG dealt and DMG taken is permanently increased for each time he was an attacker.
- Ready to Strike Back - An ability of Xeno Turles (Rampaging) as a boss during the Advent of Mechikabura Saga in Dragon Ball Heroes. During one Power Level Battle Phase, Turles gives 10000 PWR to any ally who consistently has under 100 PWR, including himself.
- Severe Erosion - An ability of Xeno Turles (Rampaging) as a boss during the Advent of Mechikabura Saga in Dragon Ball Heroes. Xeno Turles gains 5000 PWR and loses 2000 GRD after every Charge Impact.
- Turles Crusher Corps - An ability of Xeno Turles as a boss during the Advent of Mechikabura Saga in Dragon Ball Heroes. Xeno Turles gains 3000 to his PWR per each of Amond, Daiz, Cacao, Rasin and Lakasei on his team.
- Xeno World-Breaker - The ability of Xeno Turles's SH4-55 card in Dragon Ball Heroes. Every time Xeno Turles wins his Charge Impact when attacking, the enemy team loses two Hero Energy.
- Battle Armor - Xeno Turles wears the Saiyan Battle Armor model as his counterpart.
- Scouter - A portable computer that can detect and read power levels. Xeno Turles wears a red version that is the same model used by his counterpart. His Scouter remains intact even after turning into Rampaging Xeno Turles.
- Fruit of the Tree of Might - Like his counterpart, Xeno Turles managed to acquire the fruit of the gods produced by the Tree of Might. Eating some makes him undergo Dark Evolution, causing him to take on his Rampaging state.
Forms and Transformations
Fused with Dark Dragon Ball
Main article: Dark Dragon Ball After the Dark Dragon Balls are scattered through time and space, Xeno Turles ends up fusing with the Dark Four-Star Dragon Ball. His appearance when merged with the Dark Dragon Ball slightly alters, with his eyes becoming blank, and the Dark Dragon Ball appearing on his chest, with black lines coming out of it.
Due to the effects of the Dark Dragon Ball, when eating a Fruit of the Tree of Might, Xeno Turles undergoes a transformation into Rampaging form. In this new form, the black and red vein like mass extends over more of his body, and his eyes turn a yellowish shade. In addition, he gains increased muscle mass and more obvious muscle definition and buldging veins on his arms.
It is noted by Salsa in the manga that Rampaging Xeno Turles possesses power on par with, or even above, an non-stabilized Demon God.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Masako Nozawa
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes
- Xeno Turles vs. Xeno King Vegeta
- Xeno Turles vs. Salsa (Demon God)
- Xeno Turles vs. Mechikabura
- Xeno Turles, Xeno Amond, Xeno Cacao, Xeno Daiz, Xeno Lakasei and Xeno Rasin vs. Xeno Goku
- Xeno Turles (Rampaging) vs. Xeno Goku
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
- Xeno Turles (Rampaging), Xeno Amond, Xeno Cacao, Xeno Daiz, Xeno Lakasei, and Xeno Rasin vs. Caulifla (Super Saiyan 2), Kale (Base/Legendary Super Saiyan), Note (Base/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2/Super Saiyan 3/Super Saiyan God/Super Saiyan Blue)
- Xeno Turles (Rampaging) vs. Caulifla (Super Saiyan 2), Kale (Base/Legendary Super Saiyan), Note (Base/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2/Super Saiyan 3/Super Saiyan God/Super Saiyan Blue)