Xeno Syn Shenron (一星龍：ゼノ Ī Shinron: Zeno, "One-Star Dragon: Xeno") is the first of the Shadow Dragons of the Dark Dragon Balls.
Xeno Syn Shenron shares the same design as his main timeline counterpart with a different palette. Instead of being largely white, he is now an ash grey. The seven Dragon Balls inside his chest have all been replaced with Dark Dragon Balls. He also sports several yellow lines across parts of his body.
Xeno Syn Shenron's personality is identical to his main counterpart's.
Like in the main timeline, Syn Shenron was brought forth by the Cracked Dragon Balls in Age 790 and eventually became Omega Shenron to battle Gogeta. However time changed when the Dark Empire interfered, leading to Omega Shenron being annihilated by Fin after he absorbed Gogeta.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Empire Saga
Dark King Mechikabura Saga
Main article: Dark King Mechikabura Saga In the game, Demigra orders Xeno Syn Shenron to fight Xeno Goku, Xeno Vegeta, Xeno Gohan, Xeno Trunks and Xeno Goten after the group confronts Demigra inside Shirogame. He absorbs the Dark Dragon Balls of the defeated Xeno Shadow Dragons, though Robelu notes that he is still losing to the Time Patrol. Demigra gives him some of his power, and Xeno Syn Shenron gains his Transcended form. Gohan and Trunks fuse into Super Saiyan 3 Xeno Gohanks and defeat Xeno Syn Shenron, destroying the Dark Dragon Balls in the process.
Xeno Omega Shenron is able to hold his own against Xeno Goku, Xeno Vegeta, Xeno Gohan, Xeno Trunks and Xeno Goten - though Robelu notes that he is losing. Gaining Demigra's power, Xeno Syn Shenron achieves the Transcended Demon God form, however he is defeated by Super Saiyan 3 Xeno Gohanks.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly by utilizing ki.
- Godly Ki - After being given some of Demigra's Demon God power and transforming into his Transcended Demon God form he gains the ability to utilize Godly Ki.
- Evil Dark Dragon X
- Extreme Minus Energy Power Ball - Xeno Omega Shenron's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Void Energy Flare - Transcended Demon God Xeno Omega Shenron's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
Cracked Dragon Ball version
Main article: Super Shadow Dragon
The form taken on by Xeno One-Star Dragon in the past when he was formed from the Cracked Dragon Balls - by absorbing the other Cracked Dragon Balls.
Dark Dragon Ball version
Xeno Omega Shenron
Main article: Super Shadow Dragon
Like his counterpart, Xeno One-Star Dragon achieves a super form by absorbing his respective set of Dragon Balls into himself.
Transcended Demon God
Main article: Transcended Demon God
By being gifted Demon God Demigra's power, Xeno Omega Shenron achieves his own version of the Transcended Demon God form. This form grants Xeno Omega Shenron the ability to use Godly Ki.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Hidekatsu Shibata
- Syn Shenron (Omega Shenron) vs. Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4)
- Syn Shenron (Omega Shenron) vs. Fin (Dark Gogeta)
- Xeno Syn Shenron (Transcended Demon God) vs. Xeno Gohanks (Super Saiyan 3)
- Syn Shenron's alternate color in the Budokai Tenkaichi series bares a resemblance to Xeno Syn Shenron.
- Like his counterparts Syn Shenron and Namekian Syn Shenron, Xeno Syn Shenron shares a connection to his timeline's Frieza as he was the host of Xeno Syn Shenron's Dark Dragon Ball and the Xeno World GT Era Xeno Syn Shenron was created by Mr. Popo's wish to revive those killed by Xeno Frieza during the Xeno World Battle on Planet Namek like Syn Shenron while Namekian Syn Shenron was created in World Mission by a SDBH game world anomaly during the Battle on Planet Namek where Frieza tries to summon Porunga but ends up releasing the Namekian Shadow Dragons from the Namekian Dragon Balls.