Paragus is shown to be wearing a black Battle Armor, with green under the chest component. He wears a black undershirt, a red cape, and red gloves. Noticeably, his eyes are now bloodshot and he wears a variant of the Time Breaker mind control mask shaped as his eye patch.
Xeno Paragus's personality is identical to his main counterpart's.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Empire Saga
Main article: Dark Empire Saga
- Dark Broly Saga
In the game, Xeno Paragus finds Dark Broly asleep in the depths of Hell, and places a Time Breaker mask on him. After his meeting with Towa is interrupted by the Time Patrol, he distracts them while Towa leaves to control Dark Broly.
In the manga, he uses his powers in support of Towa to control Dark Broly, but they find it impossible to do so. When Xeno Goku appears, the rage that Dark Broly feels towards him causes his power to grow. Xeno Paragus attempts to stop him one final time but Dark Broly strikes him hard and sends him through one of the space distortion portals.
- Mechikabura Revival Saga
In the game, Xeno Paragus assists in the defence of Mechikabura's tower, alongside the Dark-Masked King, fighting the Time Patrol and later Xeno Bardock. After Xeno Bardock is overwhelmed by the Dark-Masked King, revealed to be Xeno King Vegeta, Paragus betrays him and takes him out with a sneak attack, though at the cost of his own life.
In the manga, Xeno Paragus finds himself on an asteroid somewhere now free from the mind control that the Dark Empire placed upon him and soon after the Dark-Masked King comes after him to assassinate him.
His life is saved by Xeno Bardock and both he and Xeno Paragus show their surprise when the Dark-Masked King is revealed to be Xeno King Vegeta. As Xeno King Vegeta and Xeno Bardock fight, Xeno Paragus stabs Xeno King Vegeta while he is caught unaware but he is destroyed immediately in turn by him.
Thanks to the Time Breaker power up, Xeno Paragus is more powerful than his main timeline counterpart - though in the trailer for SH7 he and Demon Goddess Towa are completely overwhelmed in their attempts to take control over Dark Broly and Xeno Paragus is knocked away by him. Xeno Paragus later knocked out Xeno King Vegeta, though the king was heavily weakened from his fight with Xeno Paragus and King Vegeta was able to kill Paragus before going down.
In the manga, Xeno Paragus is helpless against Xeno King Vegeta and is easily beaten, even with a sneak attack where he stabs the dark king, Xeno King Vegeta simply shrugs it off and obliterates Xeno Paragus.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly by using ki.
- Dark Dead Punisher - The Super Attack of Xeno Paragus in Dragon Ball Heroes, where he charges a purple energy sphere in his left hand and fires it at his opponent.
- Dark Blast Stinger (Subspace Summon) - Xeno Paragus' CAA Super Ability Subspace Summon in Dragon Ball Heroes. When an Attacker from R3 (Round 3) onward and your Hero Avatar is on his team, summon Dark Broly from subspace to deal massive DMG with Dark Blast Stinger. Additionally, deal critical STA DMG to attacked enemy. Only once per battle.
- Hopes of a New Empire (帝国建設の野望) - An ability used by Xeno Paragus in Dragon Ball Heroes as a boss, that doubles the Power of all allies with 2000 or less Power at the start of the battle.
- Iron Will (鉄の意志) - An ability used by Xeno Paragus in Dragon Ball Heroes as a boss in the Mechikabura Revival Saga, that prevents stun for the entire battle.
- Killer Instinct (するどい殺気) - An ability used by Xeno Paragus in Dragon Ball Heroes as a boss in the Mechikabura Revival Saga, that prevents the enemy team's Hero Energy from being increased by their Power Level during Round 1.
- Plotting Parent (企てる野望) - Xeno Paragus' Ability in Dragon Ball Heroes, that prevents stun and increases his damage dealt by 1000 each time he wins a Charge Impact - the effect increased if the Dark-Masked King is on the enemy team.
- Ultimate Power Break (究極パワーブレイク) - An ability used by Xeno Paragus in Dragon Ball Heroes as a boss in the Dark Broly Saga, that increases the damage dealt by his Super Attack. Achieving a MAX Super Burst increases his damage further, and achieving an Awoken Burst permanently reduces the attacked enemy's Power by 2000.
Forms and Transformations
Xeno Paragus (パラガス：ゼノ Paragasu：Zeno) is the form that Paragus takes on after joining the Dark Empire, he is powered up compared to his base form, wears a Time Breaker eye-patch over one eye and possess a red and black eye. In this form he is shown to be capable of surviving a battle with Dark Broly, and damaging Xeno King Vegeta with a sneak attack.
Main article: Great Ape As he is a Saiyan who retains his Tail, Paragus possesses the ability to transform into a Great Ape when exposed to Blutz Waves either from a natural source such as a full Moon or artificially through a Power Ball or Blutz Wave Generator. As he lacks a Time Breaker Mask (as his eyepatch covers his scarred eye while he right eye remains uncovered thus it would not block Blutz Waves like other Time Breaker Masks do). However like he counterparts, he has never been seen utilizing this form despite retaining the ability to do so. As a result his level of control over it is unknown.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Katsuhisa Hōki
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes
- Xeno Paragus vs. Dark Broly
- Xeno Paragus vs. Xeno King Vegeta
- Like his original and reboot incarnations, Xeno Paragus is missing his left eye and is the only one to wear an eyepatch over it.
- Xeno Paragus is the only incarnation of Paragus to have gotten close to directly taking revenge on his world's incarnation of King Vegeta due to Xeno King Vegeta being alive.