Xeno Oceanus Shenron (六星龍：ゼノ Ryū Shinron: Xeno, "Six-Star Dragon: Xeno") is the sixth of the Shadow Dragons of the Dark Dragon Balls.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Biography
- 4 Power
- 5 Techniques and Special Abilities
- 6 Forms and Transformations
- 7 Video Game Appearances
- 8 Voice Actors
- 9 Battles
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
- 12 References
- 13 Site Navigation
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Empire Saga
Dark King Mechikabura Saga
Main article: Dark King Mechikabura Saga
- Demon God Demigra Assault
Xeno Goku notes that as a Xeno Oceanus Shenron has powered up a lot compared to Oceanus Shenron. Xeno Oceanus Shenron faces off against Ultimate Xeno Gohan but the battle is halted as Xeno Oceanus Shenron retreats with Xeno Eis Shenron.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Extreme Whirlwind Blade (極・旋風回転刃) - Xeno Oceanus Shenron's Super Attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Storm Dark Dragon X (暴風のダークドラゴンＸ)
- Evil Ideology (悪の思想) - An ability used by Xeno Oceanus Shenron's UM3-XCP6 card in Dragon Ball Heroes that reduces the enemy team's Hero Energy by 1 at the end of each round.
- Fierce Pressure (強烈なプレッシャー) - An ability used by Xeno Oceanus Shenron's UM4-039 card in Dragon Ball Heroes that increase the enemy team's Charge Impact speed at the end of the Power Level Battle Phase if their Power Level is 10000 or higher.
Forms and Transformations
Xeno Oceanus Shenron appears exclusively in her Princess Oto (乙姫) form.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Masako Katsuki