"Hmph. In that case, I'll deal with the Demon Gods after I take care of this chump."
Xeno Gogeta (ゴジータ：ゼノ Gojīta: Zeno) is an incarnation of Gogeta (ゴジータ Gojīta) from a world separate to the main timeline, He is Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta's fusion when having performed the Fusion Dance. He's a member of the Time Patrol.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Biography
- 4 Other Dragon Ball stories
- 5 Power
- 6 Abilities
- 7 Video Game Appearances
- 8 Voice Actors
- 9 Battles
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
- 12 References
- 13 Site Navigation
Xeno Gogeta's appearance is identical to his main counterpart's. He wears a black vest with yellow padding and a teal belt, though it's unlike his Fusion Reborn and GT incarnations who wear orange padding and a dark blue belt. The only differences are the addition of a black sleeveless shirt covering his torso, and he wears black pants instead of white. Xeno Gogeta also wears wristbands that resemble those from GT Goku.
Xeno Gogeta's personality is identical to his main counterpart's, retaining the mixture of his serious and cocky attitude; he acts very serious in major battles while still mocking his foes to anger them, akin to Vegito and his GT counterpart.
Before Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta became Time Patrollers, they had experienced the events of Dragon Ball GT, including the fight with the Shadow Dragons. Thus, GT's incarnation of Gogeta was present to fight and overpower Omega Shenron.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Empire Saga
Main articles: Dark Empire Saga and Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission!
"C'mon, fight with me, "grim stinker"!"
In the manga, Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta confront Demon God Shroom in Hell, but are heavily damaged by his soul-reaping ability. To even the odds, they fuse into Xeno Gogeta, who, using Super Saiyan, is able to fight an even battle with Shroom. As their fusion time limit runs out, Xeno Vegeta holds off Shroom from exiting through a portal to the Demon Realm while Xeno Goku breaks off to enter the portal himself.
Later, when the Time Patrol launch their final attack in the Demon Realm in order to stop Mechikabura from getting his wish granted, with Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta running low on energy, the two fuse once again into Xeno Gogeta, now Super Saiyan 4, who delivers a harsh kick to Gravy and battles him before the all of the Time Patrol are suddenly teleported back to the Time Nest.
Dark King Mechikabura Saga
Main article: Dark King Mechikabura Saga
During the Dark King Mechikabura Saga, Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta fuse once again after traveling to Age 790 to a version of the Shadow Dragon Saga, where that timeline's Gogeta is fighting and dominating Omega Shenron, with the timeline now altered by the arrival of both the Dark Empire and the Time Patrol. The timeline's Gogeta is confronted by Fin, and - curious about the Majin's power - allows him to absorb him, becoming Dark Gogeta. Unfortunately for Fin, Gogeta rapidly took control of the absorption. Xeno Gogeta was instructed to acquire the Dragon Balls from Omega Shenron, but his counterpart ended up obliterating Omega instead. That Gogeta, not entirely sure what was going on but noticing his Xeno counterpart, decided to test himself and Fin by engaging Xeno Gogeta in combat.
Dark Gogeta has an edge over his Xeno counterpart, but the Super Saiyan 4 fusions' fight is interrupted by Xeno Gohan, who also attained Super Saiyan 4, and teamed up with Xeno Gogeta to unleash a powerful combination on Dark Gogeta, sending him crashing to the ground. Gohan is astounded to see the Majin stand back up, but is stopped by Xeno Gogeta, who wonders if his present self had "finally woken up", leading to an upper portion of Dark Gogeta's face peeling off and revealing the timeline's Gogeta in complete control underneath. He apologizes for the misunderstanding, expressing his interest to go head-to-head with himself, something that Xeno Gogeta completely understands and Xeno Gohan doesn't get at all.
The timeline's Gogeta blasts Fin off his back, snarking that he isn't so weak as to get absorbed by the likes of the Majin, a statement that makes Fin furious. When the mind-controlled Chronoa appears and freezes everyone in place, Chamel uses his magic to teleport the Time Patrol and their allies to Demigra's lair, by which time Xeno Gogeta has defused, presumably leaving the alternate Gogeta in his altered timeline.
New Space-Time War Saga
Main article: New Space-Time War Saga
Xeno Gogeta returns in Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker alongside his Blue Evolved counterpart, prepared to confront the young Fu. The two fire a barrage of blasts at the chaotic scientist, who in turns powers up further to defuse the two with a blast of darkness. Before the unfused pairs of Goku and Vegeta can get their bearings, Fu quickly sucks the Vegeta's into a dark vortex to prevent any more fusion from occurring, but the Goku's receive support from Chronoa.
In the manga, however, Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta end up confronting the one-winged Fu on their own. Despite Fu having frozen them in time, the two are able to speak and decide upon using the Fusion Dance, as Xeno Vegeta is completely against dying to a time-stopping ability. Humored, but extremely intrigued at the idea of fighting Xeno Gogeta, Fu allows the two Time Patrollers to fuse, threatening to freeze them again if they don't comply. Without much choice, Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta combine into Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta.
Immediately after Xeno Gogeta appears, Fu attempts to freeze him anyway, but the fusion appears behind him to bonk him on the head, telling him off for "cheating" and leaving Fu astounded that he was able to get behind him without making a sound. Xeno Gogeta remarks that his previous form looked a little more dignified. Fu swipes at him, but Xeno Gogeta dodges. He wonders aloud what he should do with the scientist, since he's not excited about tormenting a kid, but remarks that it would still be a pain if he defused, so he blasts at Fu in an attempt to simply knock him out. Xeno Gogeta is then disgusted when Fu uses Mechikabura's disembodied hand to block the attack. Fu summons Mechikabura's other hand to attack him, but the fusion swivels on the spot to backhand it and shatter it to pieces. Fu then dashes through the rubble to catch Xeno Gogeta with a time freeze, but Xeno Gogeta smirks through the time fractal and transforms into Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker.
Fu is completely astonished that Xeno Gogeta was able to evolve further from the fusion, noting that there was no data of power like his in any other timeline, and is furthermore shocked that despite his Time Freeze being incomplete, a mortal such as Xeno Gogeta was able to undo it. Xeno Gogeta overcomes another Time Freeze attempt, roaring that it won't work on him anymore. Fu, attempting to block Xeno Gogeta's next attack with another Mechikabura hand, realizes that Xeno Gogeta opened a space-time hole by enlarging his energy alone, and that he actually destroyed the time that was affecting him. Exclaiming that Saiyans truly are amazing, his Mechikabura hand is shattered. Fu grins, declares that Xeno Gogeta has surpassed human reason, and Xeno Gogeta, grinning back, retorts that he told Fu his Time Freeze wouldn't work anymore. Luckily for Fu, he was able to move time forward to use up Xeno Gogeta's fusion time limit, causing the two to defuse back into Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta. Before Fu can continue the fight, he is interrupted by the booming voice of the Pseudo Universe's Shenron, declaring that a wish has been granted.
Other Dragon Ball stories
Main article: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
During the final battle against Sealas (Fused), Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta fuse into Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta to fight with the former Time Patroller. Alongside Beat who had transformed into Super Saiyan Blue completely overwhelm Sealas and eliminate him with a double Kamehameha.
As a Super Saiyan, Xeno Gogeta is shown to fight on even terms with the Demon God Shroom who had previously defeated Xeno Janemba.
As a Super Saiyan 4 he is able to severely damage Demon God Gravy with a single kick to the abdomen, though not defeating him immediately. When he and his alternate self (absorbed by Fin) clash, Xeno Gogeta is at a slight disadvantage.
Against the Fu, who has absorbed Dogidogi, Xeno Gogeta is able to surpass him as a Super Saiyan 4, easily maneuvering around him and landing attacks with ease, even just with the intent to knock out rather than outright eliminate the scientist. Upon having to deal with Fu's Time Freeze, however, Xeno Gogeta uses Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker, granting him the strength to undo and easily shatter through Time Freeze with his raw energy alone. Despite being unfused by Fu's time acceleration in the end, Fu notes that there he had no historical data of this further power beyond fusion, and that breaking his Time Freeze should have been impossible for a mortal.
Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker Xeno Gogeta, alongside his Blue Evolved counterpart, are able to pressure Fu who has absorbed Dogidogi. However once Fu takes on the complete version of this state their fusions are undone with a single energy wave.
- Video Game
Xeno Gogeta is able to defeat Omega Shenron with just his Super Saiyan form.
In World Mission, Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta declares himself the strongest fusion of Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta, and is noted by both Sealas (Fused) and Super Saiyan Blue Beat to possess considerable power. The combined power of Xeno Gogeta and Beat in their respective forms is enough to defeat the fused Sealas in a decisive Combined Kamehameha.
- Flight - The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy attack.
- Kamehameha - A powerful ki blast fired with two hands, cupped together to charge energy before expelling outwards as an energy wave.
- Atomic Kamehameha - A combination of the Xeno Vegeta's Double Atomic Flash and Xeno Goku's Super Kamehameha. Xeno Gogeta utilizes this technique in his Super Saiyan 4 form in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Combined Kamehameha - - A team attack performed by Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta and Super Saiyan Blue Beat against Sealas (Fused) in World Mission.
- Stardust Breaker - First, Gogeta performs the Punisher Drive rush attack, by giving the opponent speedy rainbowish barrages of blows. Then, he flies past the stunned opponent and turns around to knee them twice in the back of their head/neck before performing a backflip, kicking them away, finishing the rush. Next, he lands on the ground and raises his left hand to charge a rainbow energy sphere. Finally, Gogeta turns around, crushes the sphere in the palm of his hands, throws the scattered energy blast, and disintegrates the opponent and their souls from the inside, if the target is neutral/innocent and is consumed by evil, this attack erases all traces of evil within the victim, purifying them.
- Fusion Warriors from Beyond Unit - A team attack variation of Temporal Justice and Soul Punisher performed by Time Power Unleashed Chronoa, Xeno Gotenks, and Xeno Gogeta in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Soul Judgment - A stronger, fiery version of Stardust Breaker. In Dragon Ball Heroes, it is Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-ken Xeno Gogeta's Ultimate Attack.
- Soul Burst - A stronger dual version of Stardust Breaker. In Dragon Ball Heroes, it is Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker Xeno Gogeta's Ultimate Attack.
- Kaio-Ken - A power-up technique acquired from Goku who learned it from King Kai. Similar to his counterpart Xeno Vegito's use of the Super Kaio-ken, Xeno Gogeta can utilize Kaio-Ken power-up while in his Super Saiyan 4 form.
- Super Saiyan
Main article: Super Saiyan
Like his main counterpart and his fusees, Xeno Gogeta is capable of transforming into Super Saiyan and emerged in the form immediately after the successful fusion.
In the manga, Xeno Gogeta battled Shroom in equal grounds utilizing this form. In the game, Xeno Gogeta battled Xeno Janemba who was the wielder of the 5th Dark Dragon Ball at that time.
- Super Saiyan 4
Main article: Super Saiyan 4
Like his main counterpart and his fusees, Xeno Gogeta is also capable of transforming into Super Saiyan 4 transformation.
In the manga he first used this form to battle Demon God Gravy and Demon Goddess Putine, In World Mission, Xeno Gogeta also utilizes this transformation alongside Super Saiyan Blue Beat against Sealas (Fused) in their final battle.
- Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker
Main article: Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker
Much like his fusees and his Potara counterpart, Xeno Gogeta is capable of taking on the limit-broken enhancement of Super Full Power Saiyan 4.
In this transformation, he keeps all the features of Super Saiyan 4 and gains the characteristics typical of this form, such as the considerable blushing of the skin and complexion and the reddening of it, the change of the body coat coloration to a duller cold tone and that of the hair color to a pseudo-orange Persian red with dark shades. Finally, it also acquires a strong and intense aura of reddish, purplish and semi-white shades as a result of the large amount of accumulated ki.
In the anime version of the New Space-Time War Saga, Xeno Gogeta uses this transformation alongside his evolved main timeline counterpart to battle against Fu, while in the manga he confronts him alone. Unlike other Saiyan transformations, the Limit Breaker form appears to have close to minimal effect on Xeno Gogeta's fusion time limit, as when forcibly defused by Fu's time acceleration, Xeno Goku notes that they should have had more than enough time and energy to win.
- Super Saiyan 3
Main article: Super Saiyan 3
Like his main counterpart and his fusees, Xeno Gogeta is also capable of transforming into a Super Saiyan 3.
In this form, his hair reaches down to his thighs along with keeping his bang, and his eyebrows vanish completely while making the forehead and eye ridges larger and more prominent. His muscle mass grows noticeable larger more defined while his eyes gain green irises. much akin to Goku's appearance in Super Saiyan 3.
- Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-Ken
Main article: Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-ken
Xeno Gogeta is also capable of further advancing Super Saiyan 4's power through the use of the Kaio-ken technique.
In this form, Gogeta retains all features of a Super Saiyan 4 however gains a few new characteristics in this form, such as resulting his hair turning to bright orange and attaining a double aura effect, placing a crimson Kaio-ken aura outside of a typical golden Super Saiyan aura. The outer Kaio-ken aura manifests as violently fluctuating and jagged while the Super Saiyan aura maintains it's flame-like build to emphasize the synchronization of Super Saiyan 4 and the Kaio-Ken technique.
Although the multiplier for his use of the technique was not established, In the game, Xeno Gogeta utilizes this technique-reinforced transformation in his second bout against Shroom in his second variation of his Demon God state.
Video Game Appearances
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan) vs. Shroom (Demon God)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Gravy (Demon God)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Fin (Dark Gogeta)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4) and Xeno Gohan (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Fin (Dark Gogeta)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4/Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker) vs. Fu (Dark King (Dogidogi Completely Absorbed)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker) and Gogeta (Super Saiyan God SS Evolved) vs. Fu (Dark King (Dogidogi Completely Absorbed (Perfected))
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan), Time Patrol and Pikkon (Super Pikkon) vs. Towa (Demon Goddess), Shroom (Demon God), Gravy (Demon God), Putine (Demon Goddess), Mira (Super Mira), Demon Realm Soldiers and Reaper Soldiers vs. Xeno Janemba (Base/Evil Demon) and Janemba (Clone)s
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan) and Time Patrol vs. Xeno Majin Buu (Dark Demon God; Janemba Absorbed)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan), Time Patrol and Mr. Satan vs. Towa (Demon Goddess; second version), Dabura (Demon God; second version), Dragon Team and Syn Shenron (Omega Shenron)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker) and Gogeta (Super Saiyan God SS Evolved) vs. Fu (Dark King; Dogidogi Completely Absorbed)
- World Mission
- Like his main timeline counterpart, Xeno Gogeta makes his debut appearance whilst in Hell against a version of Janemba.
- Like his main timeline Potara and his Xeno Potara counterparts, Xeno Gogeta is the third fusion capable of utilizing the Kaio-ken technique.
- Xeno Gogeta is also the second Kaio-ken user to stack it onto Super Saiyan 4.