"Hmph. In that case, I'll deal with the Demon Gods after I take care of this chump."
Xeno Gogeta (ゴジータ：ゼノ Gojīta: Zeno) is an incarnation of Gogeta from a world separate to the main timeline, He is Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta's resulting fusion when they perform the Fusion Dance and a member of the Time Patrol.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Biography
- 4 Other Dragon Ball stories
- 5 Power
- 6 Abilities
- 7 Video Game Appearances
- 8 Voice Actors
- 9 Battles
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
- 12 References
- 13 Site Navigation
Xeno Gogeta's appearance is identical to his main counterpart's. The only differences are the addition of a black sleeveless shirt covering his torso and black pants. Like his main timeline counterpart in Dragon Ball Super: Broly, he wears a black vest with yellow padding and a teal belt unlike the older version who wears orange padding.
Xeno Gogeta's personality is identical to his main counterpart's, moreso that of his GT counterpart, as he enjoys trash-talking his opponents.
As a fusion of Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta, who experienced the alternate-timeline events of Dragon Ball GT before becoming Time Patrollers, their respective Gogeta was present during the fight against the Shadow Dragons and easily overpowered Omega Shenron in their battle.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Empire Saga
Main articles: Dark Empire Saga and Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission!
"C'mon, fight with me, "grim stinker"!"
In the manga, Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta confront Demon God Shroom in Hell, but are heavily damaged by his soul-reaping ability. To even the odds, they fuse into Xeno Gogeta, who, using Super Saiyan, is able to fight an even battle with Shroom. As their fusion time limit runs out, Xeno Vegeta holds off Shroom from exiting through a portal to the Demon Realm while Xeno Goku breaks off to enter the portal himself.
Later, when the Time Patrol launch their final attack in the Demon Realm in order to stop Mechikabura from getting his wish granted, with Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta running low on energy, the two fuse once again into Xeno Gogeta, now Super Saiyan 4, who delivers a harsh kick to Gravy and battles him before the all of the Time Patrol are suddenly teleported back to the Time Nest.
Dark King Mechikabura Saga
Main article: Dark King Mechikabura Saga
During the Dark King Mechikabura Saga, Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta fuse once again after traveling to Age 790 to a version of the Shadow Dragon Saga, where that timeline's Gogeta is fighting and dominating Omega Shenron, with the timeline now altered by the arrival of both the Dark Empire and the Time Patrol. The timeline's Gogeta is confronted by Fin, and - curious about the Majin's power - allows him to absorb him, becoming Dark Gogeta. Unfortunately for Fin, Gogeta rapidly took control of the absorption. Xeno Gogeta was instructed to acquire the Dragon Balls from Omega Shenron, but his counterpart ended up obliterating Omega instead. That Gogeta, not entirely sure what was going on but noticing his Xeno counterpart, decided to test himself and Fin by engaging Xeno Gogeta in combat.
Dark Gogeta has an edge over his Xeno counterpart, but the Super Saiyan 4 fusions' fight is interrupted by Xeno Gohan, who also attained Super Saiyan 4, and teamed up with Xeno Gogeta to unleash a powerful combination on Dark Gogeta, sending him crashing to the ground. Gohan is astounded to see the Majin stand back up, but is stopped by Xeno Gogeta, who wonders if his present self had "finally woken up", leading to an upper portion of Dark Gogeta's face peeling off and revealing the timeline's Gogeta in complete control underneath. He apologizes for the misunderstanding, expressing his interest to go head-to-head with himself, something that Xeno Gogeta completely understands and Xeno Gohan doesn't get at all.
The timeline's Gogeta blasts Fin off his back, snarking that he isn't so weak as to get absorbed by the likes of the Majin, a statement that makes Fin furious. When the mind-controlled Chronoa appears and freezes everyone in place, Chamel uses his magic to teleport the Time Patrol and their allies to Demigra's lair, by which time Xeno Gogeta has defused, presumably leaving the alternate Gogeta in his altered timeline.
Other Dragon Ball stories
Main article: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
During the final battle against Sealas (Fused), Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta fuse into Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta to fight with the former Time Patroller. Alongside Beat, they completely overwhelm Sealas and eliminate him with a double Kamehameha.
As a Super Saiyan, Xeno Gogeta is shown to fight on even terms with the Demon God Shroom who had previously defeated Xeno Janemba. As a Super Saiyan 4 he is able to severely damage Demon God Gravy with a single kick to the abdomen, though not defeating him immediately. When he and his alternate self (absorbed by Fin) clash, Xeno Gogeta is at a slight disadvantage.
- Video Game
Xeno Gogeta is able to defeat Omega Shenron with just his Super Saiyan form.
In World Mission, Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta declares himself the strongest fusion of Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta, and is noted by both Sealas (Fused) and Super Saiyan Blue Beat to possess considerable power. The combined power of Xeno Gogeta and Beat in their respective forms is enough to defeat the fused Sealas in a decisive Combined Kamehameha.
- Flight - The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy attack.
- Kamehameha - A powerful ki blast fired with two hands, cupped together to charge energy before expelling outwards as an energy wave.
- Atomic Kamehameha - A combination of the Xeno Vegeta's Double Atomic Flash and Xeno Goku's Super Kamehameha. Xeno Gogeta utilizes this technique in his Super Saiyan 4 form in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Combined Kamehameha - - A team attack performed by Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta and Super Saiyan Blue Beat against Sealas (Fused) in World Mission.
- Stardust Breaker - First, Gogeta performs the Punisher Drive rush attack, by giving the opponent speedy rainbowish barrages of blows. Then, he flies past the stunned opponent and turns around to knee them twice in the back of their head/neck before performing a backflip, kicking them away, finishing the rush. Next, he lands on the ground and raises his left hand to charge a rainbow energy sphere. Finally, Gogeta turns around, crushes the sphere in the palm of his hands, throws the scattered energy blast, and disintegrates the opponent and their souls from the inside, if the target is neutral/innocent and is consumed by evil, this attack erases all traces of evil within the victim, purifying them.
- Fusion Warriors from Beyond Unit - A team attack variation of Temporal Justice and Soul Punisher performed by Time Power Unleashed Chronoa, Xeno Gotenks, and Xeno Gogeta in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Soul Judgment - A stronger, fiery version of Stardust Breaker. Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-ken Xeno Gogeta's Ultimate Attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Kaio-Ken - A power-up technique acquired from Goku who learned it from King Kai. Similar to his counterpart Xeno Vegito's use of the Super Kaio-ken, Xeno Gogeta can utilize Kaio-Ken power-up while in his Super Saiyan 4 form.
- Super Saiyan
Main article: Super Saiyan
Like his main counterpart and his fusees, Xeno Gogeta is also capable of transforming into Super Saiyan and immediately transforms after the successful fusion. He uses this form to battle Xeno Janemba in the game and Demon God Shroom in the manga.
- Super Saiyan 3
Main article: Super Saiyan 3
Like his main counterpart and his fusees, Xeno Gogeta is also capable of transforming into Super Saiyan 3.
- Super Saiyan 4
Main article: Super Saiyan 4
Like his main counterpart and his fusees, Xeno Gogeta is also capable of transforming into Super Saiyan 4. In the manga he first used this form to battle Demon God Gravy and Demon Goddess Putine.
- Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-Ken
Main article: Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-ken
Xeno Gogeta is also capable of further advancing Super Saiyan 4's power using the Kaio-ken technique.
Video Game Appearances
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan) vs. Shroom (Demon God)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Gravy (Demon God)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Fin (Dark Gogeta)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4) and Xeno Gohan (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Fin (Dark Gogeta)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan), Time Patrol and Pikkon (Super Pikkon) vs. Towa (Demon Goddess), Shroom (Demon God), Gravy (Demon God), Putine (Demon Goddess), Mira (Super Mira), Demon Realm Soldiers and Reaper Soldiers vs. Xeno Janemba (Base/Evil Demon) and Janemba (Clone)s
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan) and Time Patrol vs. Xeno Majin Buu (Dark Demon God; Janemba Absorbed)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan), Time Patrol and Mr. Satan vs. Towa (Demon Goddess; second version), Dabura (Demon God; second version), Dragon Team and Syn Shenron (Omega Shenron)
- World Mission
- Like his main timeline counterpart, Xeno Gogeta makes his debut appearance whilst in Hell against a version of Janemba.