Xeno Gogeta's appearance is identical to his main counterpart's. The only differences are the addition of a black sleeveless shirt covering his torso and black pants, as well as the padding around the neck and shoulders of the vest being yellow as opposed to his original's reddish orange.
As a Super Saiyan 4, Xeno Gogeta's skin is tanner than that of his GT counterpart, with slightly lighter hair, dark magenta fur, and a sash and pants similar to his son Xeno Gotenks's.
Xeno Gogeta's personality is identical to his main counterpart's.
As shown during the Dark King Mechikabura Saga, during the events of Dragon Ball GT, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta fought against Omega Shenron, however the timeline was altered when the time-travelling Dark Empire arrived and Gogeta was absorbed by Fin, becoming Dark Gogeta. Gogeta managed to take control of the Dark Gogeta entity and destroyed Omega Shenron with a Dark Big Bang Kamehameha before forcing Fin off himself.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Empire Saga
Main articles: Dark Empire Saga and Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission!
- Janemba: Xeno Saga
In the manga, Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta fuse into Xeno Gogeta in order to fight Demon God Shroom. The fight proves to be an evenly matched one but eventually they defuse with Xeno Goku heading off into the Demon Realm and Xeno Vegeta staying behind to fight Shroom.
- Mechikabura Revival Saga
In the manga, with Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta running low on energy, the two fuse once again into Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta where he briefly battles Gravy before the all of the Time Patrol are suddenly teleported back to the Time Nest.
Dark King Mechikabura Saga
Main article: Dark King Mechikabura Saga
As a Super Saiyan, Xeno Gogeta is shown to fight on even terms with the Demon God Shroom who had previously defeated Xeno Janembao. As a Super Saiyan 4 he is able to severely hurt the Demon God Gravy when he kicks him in the abdomen though does not defeat him immediately.
Xeno Gogeta is able to defeat Omega Shenron with just his Super Saiyan form.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Big Bang Kamehameha - Used by Gogeta during the GT era.
- Dark Big Bang Kamehameha - Used as Dark Gogeta.
- Atomic Kamehameha - A combination of the Xeno Vegeta's Double Atomic Flash and Xeno Goku's Super Kamehameha. Xeno Gogeta : uses this technique in his Super Saiyan 4 form in Super Dragon Ball Heroes as of SDBH8.
- Stardust Breaker - First, Gogeta performs the Punisher Drive rush attack, by giving the opponent speedy rainbowish barrages of blows. Then, he flies past the stunned opponent and turns around to knee them twice in the back of their head/neck before performing a backflip, kicking them away, finishing the rush. Next, he lands on the ground and raises his left hand to charge a rainbow energy sphere. Finally, Gogeta turns around, crushes the sphere in the palm of his hands, throws the scattered energy blast, and disintegrates the opponent and their souls from the inside, if the target is neutral/innocent and is consumed by evil, this attack erases all traces of evil within the victim, purifying them.
Forms and transformations
Main article: Super Saiyan
Like his main counterpart and his fusees, Xeno Gogeta is also capable of transforming into Super Saiyan and immediately transforms after the successful fusion. He uses this form to battle Xeno Janemba in the game and Demon God Shroom in the manga.
Super Saiyan 3
Main article: Super Saiyan 3
Like his main counterpart and his fusees, Xeno Gogeta is also capable of transforming into Super Saiyan 3.
Super Saiyan 4
Main article: Super Saiyan 4
Like his main counterpart and his fusees, Xeno Gogeta is also capable of transforming into Super Saiyan 4. He first used this form during his battle with Omega Shenron, and in the present time utilized it to battle Demon God Gravy and Demon Goddess Poutine.
- Dark Gogeta
Main article: Fin
Video Game Appearances
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan) vs. Shroom (Demon God)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Gravy (Demon God)
- Like his main timeline counterpart, Xeno Gogeta makes his debut appearance whilst in Hell against a version of Janemba.