Xeno Dende looks almost identical to his main timeline counterparts except for wearing what appears to be a mind control crown which also darkens his eyes.
Being under the influence of the Dark Empire, Xeno Dende is not his normal self and instead assists them with their evil deeds.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Empire Saga
Main article: Dark Empire Saga Xeno Dende appears in the Demon Realm when called upon by Towa when they discuss using the Dark Dragon Balls to restore Mechikabura's youth and strength. On command, Xeno Dende activates the balls causing them to rise and scatter across time and space. When Mechikabura asks Dende what is going on, he explains that first the seven balls must be gathered together much to the annoyance of Towa.
Xeno Dende reappears later on once the entire set of Dark Dragon Balls have been collected by the Dark Empire where he summons Dark Shenron so that Mechikabura can have his wish.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly by utilizing ki.
- Ki Sense – The ability to sense ki.
- Far-Seeing Arts – Technique which allows those who live in the godly realms to see everything that happens in the lower realms. He uses this technique to watch the earthlings from The Lookout at top of the Korin Tower.
- Godly ki - Dende possesses Godly ki allowing him to sense godly ki from other deities like Beerus. He attains this ki when he becomes Guardian of Earth.
- Magic Materialization – The Dragon Clan's ability to create objects from nothing. Since he is a prodigy from the Dragon Clans, he also has the ability to create Dragon Balls.
Forms and Transformations
Time Breaker mind control
Main articles: Time Breaker mind control and Demon Clan In order to create the Dark Dragon Balls, Towa brainwashes Dende. In this state, he wears a Time Breaker mind control device on his head and his eyes go dark.
- Daizenshuu 4, 1995