X.S. Cash, also known as Gyosan Money (ギョーサン・マネー Gyōsan Manē) in the original Japanese version, is an infamous billionaire that appears in Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound. He is the husband of Lotta Cash, and the father to their son, Monty.
X.S. Cash is an overweight, balding man with glasses in front of his small eyes, and a mustache. He wears a tuxedo and a bowtie, which demonstrates his obvious wealth.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Dragon Ball Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.|
Dragon Ball ZEdit
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound
X.S. Cash organizes a huge martial arts tournament called the Intergalactic Tournament, as a birthday present for his only son Monty and that was supposed to feature fighters representing the four corners of the galaxy, the Intergalactic Fighters (in reality, the four fighters were actually the pupils of Mr. Satan; made-up to look like aliens). The winner of said tournament would have won a prize of 100,000,000 Zeni and would get a chance to fight Mr. Satan. However, this tournament is cut short with the arrival of Bojack and his team. They kill all of the supposed alien fighters, and wreak havoc among the tournament. They are eventually stopped by Gohan (with a little help from Goku).
- Japanese: Naoki Tatsuta
- Funimation dub: Grant James
- Latin American Spanish dub: José Luis Castañeda
- Spanish dub: Ángel Corpa
- French dub: Pierre Trabaud
- German dub: Bert-Günther Schmidtke
- Greek dub: Zaharias Rohas
- His Funimation dub name is a simple soundalike of the term "excess cash" (meaning "a great overabundance of money").
- His Japanese name originates from the Japanese word Gyosan (仰山), meaning "so many".
- X.S Cash is similar to the richest man in Gingertown (who begged to Piccolo to save him when absorbed by Cell).