- This article is about West Supreme Kai. For other character, see West Kai.
The West Supreme Kai (西の界王神 Nishi no Kaiōshin, lit. "God of the West King of the Worlds") is the ruler of the Western Quadrant of Universe 7.
She is a beautiful and fairly tall white-skinned woman with a long blue-purple mohawk, and dressed in a red Supreme Kai outfit. Like most Kaioshin she wears a pair of Potara earrings and dressed in a Kai outfit. Her outfit also sports a pair of brown boots.
West Supreme Kai has a playful personality as shown by her stealing South Supreme Kai's rice ball and forcing him to chase her. However she can be serious in battle as shown by her fight against Kid Buu.
In the anime, she was shown to be the only female of the five Supreme Kais. She was a young, beautiful, and playful goddess. When Majin Buu and Bibidi attacked the Sacred World of the Kais, West Supreme Kai was the first to fight against Buu. They fought in an arctic place. Even when fighting at her best, she was still no match for Buu, and was easily killed with a Ki Blast to the back.
- Manga and Anime
Though she is weaker than South Supreme Kai who was physically the strongest Supreme Kai in Universe 7, she was fast enough to grab a large rice ball and run away from South Supreme Kai while carrying it.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes and Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle.
- Sacred Light Bullet – A Full Power Energy Ball attack used during her battle against Buu. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes. Also appears as her Super Attack in Dokkan Battle.
- Potara - As a Supreme Kai, she wears special earrings that can allow two beings to fuse and allows her to utilize a Time Ring.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
- Japanese: Hiromi Tsuru †
- Hebrew dub: Orna Katz
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Angélica Santos
- Pre-Dragon Ball
- West Supreme Kai vs. Kid Buu (anime only)
- West Supreme Kai's death is chronologically the first known death of a named character in the series.