The Warrior in Black (黒衣の戦士 Kokui no Senshi) is a mysterious hooded figure who appears in the New Space-Time.
As his name suggests, the Warrior in Black's identity is hidden by a hooded black cloak, as well as a brown masked undershirt to hide his mouth. He also wears a gray belt and black boots tipped with gray at the front and the heel. In addition, he has large scars on both hands.
Dragon Ball Heroes
New Space-Time War Saga
Main article: New Space-Time War Saga In the New Space-Time, the Warrior in Black is shown on top of a building, overlooking the streets with a red glint in his eye and observing Goku as he runs from the Frieza Force.
During the fight between Goku and Hearts, the Dark Dragon Ball-infused Golden Frieza and Golden Meta-Cooler, and Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, the Warrior in Black interrupts to swiftly defeat the Wicked Bloodline and acquire their Dark Dragon Balls, taunting Broly into facing him alone soon after and angering the Crimson-Masked Saiyan.
The Warrior in Black is incredibly powerful, able to defeat the Dark Dragon Ball-infused Golden Frieza and Golden Meta-Cooler without any trouble as well as take on Legendary Super Saiyan Broly with relative ease, all while remaining unreadable by Hearts.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly by using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.
- Finish Impact (フィニッシュインパクト) - The Warrior in Black's Super Attack in Dragon Ball Heroes. First, he kicks his opponent in the stomach, then he flies behind his opponent and slams them to the ground with a Double Axe Handle, and finally, he flies down, punching his opponent on the ground in the stomach.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: TBA
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Warrior in Black vs. Frieza (Golden Frieza; Dark Dragon Ball) and Meta-Cooler (Golden Meta-Cooler; Dark Dragon Ball)
- Warrior in Black, Goku and Hearts vs. Frieza (Golden Frieza; Dark Dragon Ball) and Meta-Cooler (Golden Meta-Cooler; Dark Dragon Ball) vs. Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan)
- Kokui profile. carddass.