The Warlord is a tall, muscular man who wears gray pants and black, white and orange shoes. Due to his mechanical enhancements, he is equipped with a large metal gripping claw on his left hand as opposed to his gloved right hand. He wears a helmet of sorts, resembling Mecha Frieza's Cosmic Suit, with purple ear guards and a single red visor for his left eye.
The Legacy of Goku II
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II While he does not make an appearance in the game, the Warlord was first mentioned. He was defeated by Robert, an old hermit who lives on his domain and attacked him because his henchmen were making too much noise in the forest. At the West City Mayor's request, Gohan travels through the Warlord's Domain in order to retrieve the key to the city that Robert steals because it was to be presented to Hercule, who supposedly defeated the Warlord while it is Robert who really defeated the Warlord.
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
The Warlord appears as a boss on the airship Mega-Fortress XJ-5. He mentions that with this airship, he will succeed where Emperor Pilaf, the Red Ribbon Army, and so many others have failed. Goten or Trunks faces him to retrieve the Five-Star Dragon Ball. He will reappear later in the game (on an airship called Mega-Fortress XJ-6) for Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten or Trunks to fight one last time. Defeating him, the Dragon Team will earn the Hercule Exhibit 16 (Collector's Plate). The airship is set to detonate after both encounters with Warlord.
- Video Games
Around the time of the Cell Games the Warlord was unable to defeat Robert, even with his henchmen. As a Bio Mech in the Majin Buu Saga, the Warlord was able to hold his own against Goten and Trunks individually, but was defeated.
During the fight on the Mega-Fortress XJ-6, in addition to Goten and Trunks, he is shown to be capable of holding his own against Goku, Vegeta, or Gohan individually, but is ultimately defeated.
Main article: Cyborg
In order to gain more strength, the Warlord enhanced himself into a Bio Mech.
Ultra Bio Mech
Main article: Cyborg After being defeated by Goten and Trunks, the Warlord received further upgrades, becoming an Ultra Bio Mech.
- Video Games
- Warlord and his henchmen vs. Robert
- Warlord (Bio Mech) and Crook vs. Goten or Trunks
- The first time that Warlord is faced, he completely resembles the enemy known as Bio Mech. The second time, he completely resembles Ultra Bio Mech (and is identified as such by the scouter). But both times, his attacks are faster and stronger, and he does not become stunned when hit which puts him aside from the Bio Mech and Ultra Bio Mech.
- In Buu's Fury, the Warlord's sword is Hercule Exhibit #23. The in-game description of this item is: "This sword was used by the Warlord of West City. His giant sword was no match for Hercule's Dynamite Kick!"
- He is shown to be aware of Emperor Pilaf indicating he is aware of the Pilaf Gang's attempts to conquer Earth.