The story starts with Goku and Vegeta's fight in the Saiyan Saga, however, it has an alternate outcome with Vegeta killing Goku. Krillin then tries to defeat Vegeta but to no avail. Gohan then arrives and fights Vegeta. The Saiyan prince then defeats Gohan. Yajirobe then tries to kill Vegeta with a sneak attack which Vegeta is aware of. Vegeta likes Yajirobe's style and asks him to join him. Yajirobe says no due to him killing his previous soldier, Nappa. Vegeta is enraged at him mentioning Nappa in such a way and becomes a Super Saiyan.
- Vegeta vs. Goku, Krillin, Kid Gohan
- Kid Gohan
- Nappa (Cutscene, mentioned)
- Piccolo (Cutscene)
- Tien Shinhan (Cutscene)
- Chiaotzu (Cutscene)
- Yamcha (Cutscene)
- Raditz (Cutscene)
- In this What-if, Vegeta is shown to be enraged whenever somebody disrespects Nappa and mentions Vegeta killing him, however, in the manga and anime, Vegeta does not care about the fact he killed Nappa.
- In the Saiyan Saga, Vegeta's power level was about 18,000. Becoming a Super Saiyan (which increases a Saiyan's power by 50 times) at that point in the series would have increased that to 900,000. That would have been enough to easily overpower Frieza in his first form (as well as any of his subordinates), but much weaker than his second form.
- Chiaotzu never said "please" when he died.
- After Piccolo sacrificed himself, his body and clothes are undamaged.