"You'll only fight one of us, because after what I've got for you, I make you one promise...you won't be able to tell up from down!"
Uub is a dark-skinned youth with dark eyes and black hair. He also sports a Mohawk on an otherwise shaved head. In his childhood, he was very short and scrawny, wearing his village's traditional robes consisting of a brown, one-shoulder top, and white pants tied with a white belt. When becoming angry and unleashing more of his power his eyes turn red.
In GT, after training with Goku for five years, Uub grew noticeably taller and considerably more fit and muscular. He would commonly wear a gi similar to his mentor, consisting of a teal uniform with a yellow belt and wristbands red brown boots, resembling Trunks' outfit from the Buu Saga.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, the Conton City Hero can give Majuub Gift (Majuub) which contains a adult sized version of the clothes Uub wore as a kid when he first met Goku which unlocks it as alternate outfit/skillset for Majuub.
As a child, Uub is very timid in his personality, despite his amazing power, becoming frightened at someone's slight expression. However, after training with Goku for many years, he becomes a confident fighter, wanting to make sure all evil is vanquished.
"My appetite's gotten bigger and bigger lately. I have a really hard time resisting candy in particular. It's weird. I was never like this before... Maybe it's just because I'm getting older. Yeah, that's it! Now that that's settled, time to buy some candy!"
— Majuub talking about his increased appetite & newfound love for candy in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
In Xenoverse 2, Majuub reveals to the Conton City Hero that he looks up to superheroes like Great Saiyaman which presumably influnced him when he created his own superhero alter-ego Papayaman when he took part in the World Martial Arts Tournament during the Super 17 Saga. Additionally Majuub notes that his appetite has gotten bigger lately and that he has a really hard time resisting candy in particular, which he notes is weird as he was never like that before, though he chalks it up to him getting older and decides that he should buy some candy. His increased appetite and desire to eat candy likely stems from the influence of Good Buu as Majuub implies he wasn't like that before their fusion. Though its also possible that his appetite and desire for candy are simply due to Majuub being a Earthling-Majin hybrid.
Uub is the reincarnation of Majin Buu. After Goku defeats Buu, he hopes that he will be reincarnated into a good person so he can fight him again one day. King Yemma hears Goku's wish and makes it come true and reincarnates Buu as Uub. He is from a tropical island, and he grew up in a small village on the island. He is the oldest of five siblings and he works hard to take care of his family who are starving and poor.
Toyotarō suggests that maybe King Chappa was the one who trained Uub until he turned ten. In the artwork by Toyotarō, King Chappa suggests Uub enter the next World Martial Arts Tournament due to how gifted he is.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe 6 Saga
Main article: Universe 6 Saga Goku tells Vegeta and Krillin that he asked King Yemma to bring Majin Buu back, and he is now a good human kid, but because he is a newborn, he won't be able to compete in the Tournament of Destroyers.
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga
At The Lookout, Dende tells Goku that Uub (at this point still unnamed) lives in a village, and although he is very young, he is a brilliant martial artist. Dende suggests that when Goku and Uub cross paths, he should train him. Goku says he isn't good at that sort of thing. Dende then tells Goku that the boy is the reincarnation of Kid Buu. Goku has a flashback to him defeating Kid Buu and what he said. Goku says he's too young to participate in the Tournament of Power, but agrees with Dende and looks forward to meeting him.
Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga
Main article: Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga
When Goku struggles to fight against Moro due to having his energy drained, his allies attempt to give him their energy, but it isn't enough to reawaken Perfected Ultra Instinct. After Jaco realizes he needs more godly power, he goes to the Lookout and wakes up Majin Buu, who then teleports to Uub's location and instructs the young boy to extend his hand and give his energy to Goku since he's the reincarnation of Kid Buu and held the Grand Supreme Kai's power. This gesture proved vital in Moro's demise and the Grand Supreme Kai thanks him for his effort, calling him the savior of the universe. When the deity suddenly flies and teleports away back to the Lookout, Uub is shocked and wonders if the whole thing was just a dream.
Dragon Ball Z
Peaceful World Saga
Main article: Peaceful World Saga
"I'm afraid that what mother said is true... Even though I'm the strongest one in my village, there may be some men in this world that are even stronger than me... All these men look so powerful..."
As a young boy, at the age of ten, Uub competes in the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament, which takes place ten years after the defeat of Kid Buu, wanting the prize money to help his family who are starving and poor. It is revealed here by Goku that Uub is actually the reincarnated Human form of Kid Buu, and that he was born from the wish made by Goku just before he defeated Buu with the Super Spirit Bomb. Uub actually has good intentions of entering the World Tournament; his plan is merely to attempt to win the prize money of 10,000,000 zeni in order to feed his starving poor village. Being the strongest from his village, Uub then realizes that there may be people in the world who are even stronger than him.
With this, Uub loses hope, and becomes even more nervous when taunted by Nok. After the draw, which was changed by Majin Buu at Goku's request, Uub is set to challenge Goku in the first round, but is nervous and even flinches when Goku takes a step toward him. During combat with Goku, he regains his confidence and power, after Goku purposely provokes him, insulting his parents. Uub's power increases to a point of being able to hurt Goku, although during the fight Goku never goes Super Saiyan.
After Goku and Uub's match, Goku apologizes, then offers to train Uub. At first Uub is worried about the prize money, but Goku says he will have Mr. Satan give Uub all the money he needs. They both then head to Uub's village to train, which is the final scene of Dragon Ball Z. He is trained by Goku and becomes a warrior within the Dragon Team. In the Kanzenban release, Goku gives Uub the Flying Nimbus.
Dragon Ball GT
Black Star Dragon Ball Saga
Main article: Black Star Dragon Ball Saga
"Well, Goku, I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything. You changed my life!"
Five years (10 years in the FUNimation Dub) after Goku and Uub had left the 28th World Tournament, Uub is now a 15-year-old teen and is seen training with Goku inside The Lookout. Uub now wears a gi much similar to the one Goku wears. In addition to growing taller, his appearance has become noticeably healthier and stronger, have developed a more muscular and well-toned build from his years of training. The battle inside tires them both out greatly, as Uub shows he has gotten far stronger than before. When they leave the training room, they’re asked if it was a graduation ceremony, Goku says it wasn’t anything extravagant as that, but that he just wanted to fight Uub at full power for once. Uub wishes Goku, Dende, and Mr. Popo farewell as he flies back to his village.
Main article: Baby Saga
"He was my mentor and my friend! He taught me what I knew so that one day I could use it and make things right. And I will!"
When the Earth is attacked by the Tuffle parasite known as Baby, all of the Earthlings are controlled by Baby's powers and become his followers. Gohan and Videl, who are possessed by Baby, confront Pan in order to kill her. She is rescued by Uub, who confronts the two and stops them from harming Pan. Seeing that Goku, his trainer and friend, has been slain at Baby Vegeta's hands (Goku was teleported out by Kibito Kai, but was presumed killed), Uub faces off against Baby, but Baby easily dominates Uub and pounds him.
Now down, Uub can do nothing but watch Baby prepare to finish him off with the same attack he used on Goku: the Revenge Death Ball, until he is saved by Majin Buu. Uub then fuses with Majin Buu and becomes Majuub, resulting in increased power and Buu's signature ability to turn enemies into candy (though Majuub does this with his finger, rather than an antenna on his head).
He ends up matching Baby Vegeta in power, but is later turned into chocolate and eaten.
Though it is assumed he is dead, when Baby Vegeta turned into a Golden Great Ape he was revealed to be alive when Uub stopped Baby from attacking Goku, announcing that he'd purposefully let himself be eaten so he could attack the monster from the inside. Baby spits him out to overcome the pain, but not before Majuub bought Goku enough time to gather power from Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Pan, allowing him to defeat Baby using the full power of a Super Saiyan 4.
Super 17 Saga
Main article: Super 17 Saga A year later, Majuub is seen fighting in the 31st World Martial Arts Tournament under the disguise of Papayaman. Making it to the finals, Majuub is prepared to beat Mr. Satan and become the new world champion, until Majin Buu telepathically forces him to throw the fight, so that Satan will still be world champion and the people's hopes will remain high. Majin Buu refers to Mr. Satan as "The World's Hero." Majuub pretends to lose to Satan, but unlike Android 18, Majuub does not ask for anything in return.
When a rip between Hell and Earth appears, Majuub goes into action and begins to fight off some of the dead villains, such as Saibamen and General Rilldo who returns from Hell. He then fights Super 17 along with Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, and Gohan while Goku was trapped in Hell, until he is defeated by the Android.
Shadow Dragon Saga
Main article: Shadow Dragon Saga
In the battle against Omega Shenron, after Goku (in his Super Saiyan 4 form) is defeated by the Shadow Dragon, Majuub intervenes along with Trunks, Gohan, and Goten. Due to being no match for the superpowered Shadow Dragon, Majuub is solely able to stall Omega Shenron for a little while in order for Goku to be able to reach Super Saiyan 4 once again.
Unfortunately, Majuub is only able to hold Omega Shenron in a half-nelson for a few seconds until he is blasted in the face and knocked out by the Shadow Dragon.
But Majuub quickly recovers with the resilience inherited from his fuse, though his ki is greatly weakened by his encounter with Omega Shenron. He wakes up just in time to witness Goku and Vegeta perform a Super Saiyan 4 fusion and form Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. Impressed by the technique, Majuub volunteers to fuse with anyone available (Goten, Trunks or Gohan), but Gohan explains to Majuub that it requires several hours of practice and that their power levels must be equal, and Majuub was not at his peak, due to Omega Shenron's attack. Majuub then watches the rest of battle against Omega Shenron on the sidelines.
Eventually, Majuub is of little help in the climatic showdown, merely helping getting Chi-Chi to safety when the remaining Saiyans decide to avenge Goku. Presumably if Goten, Trunks, Gohan, and Vegeta failed, Majuub would have been the only hope left of taking down the final dragon. However, due to Goku's miraculous and very ambiguous survival of the Minus Power Ball, a Super Ultra Spirit Bomb is formed that is powerful enough to keep Goku steady to finish off the last of the Shadow Dragons. While Majuub does not contribute energy to the attack, he does bear witness to the climax of the battle. After Goku's departure with Shenron, Majuub bids farewell to his friends and returns to his village.
Other Dragon Ball stories
Dragon Ball Online
Main article: Dragon Ball Online
As the events of GT never occurred in the game's timeline, Good Buu never fused with Uub and instead created a female fission named Miss Buu after reading Bob & Margaret, which eventually lead to the birth of Baby Buu a year later which in time gave raise to the Majin race as Mr. and Miss Buu's family continued to grow. As a result Uub never became Majuub in this timeline.
Dragon Ball Fusions
Main article: Dragon Ball Fusions
- Sub-Event Gag Training
Tekka's Team first encounter Teen Uub on King Kai's Planet. They learn that Uub wishes to seek training under King Kai, but is having trouble making King Kai laugh. This leads to Sub-Event: "Gag Training" in which Tekka's Team can help him by landing three Gag-Type Special Moves while sparring with Uub. Gag Moves include You Can't Tuna Fish, It Was Too Far to Fly, and Monkey Business. After doing this, Uub is inspired and screams "I scream for ice cream! Pop's picking a popsicle! Go nuts for donuts!" to make King Kai laugh. At first it doesn't seem to work, but in the end it does make King Kai laugh. King Kai says it was a great gag and agrees to train Uub, but Uub says he cannot accept as he only passed King Kai's test because Tekka's Team helped him and now he has to prove he can do it on his own and asks King Kai to let him try more jokes on him, much to King Kai's exasperation. This rewards Tekka's Team with energy and unlocks a new quiz.
- Sub-Event Justice's Little Ally
After completing Gag Training and the Spaceship Tour in Area F3, Tekka's Team can encounter Uub in Satan City. Pan greets him and he explains that it is a good thing they showed up as Satan City was recently attack. Pan is shocked to hear this, though Trunks states its to be expected as there are lots of people from different timelines, so there are bound to be bad ones. Uub reveals he was just about to go after them but there is a problem as they split into two groups before they took off and asks Tekka's Team to help by rounding up one group and bring them back to him which leads to Sub-Event: "Justice's Little Ally". After agreeing to help, Trunks ask who they are looking for Uub tells them who to look for revealing that the ones who attacked the city where none other than Dr. Gero, Android 19, Android 18, and Android 17. When they split up, Dr. Gero left with Android 19 while Android 18 left with her brother. Tekka must chose which group to go after with Android 20 and 19's group being referred to as "The Old Guy and the Fatty" while 17 and 18's group being referred to as "The boy and girl". The selected group which will change who Tekka's Team fights. The group they choose will appear flying around on the Area F2 map, with Android 17 representing his group and Dr. Gero representing his group.
If they choose to go after Dr. Gero and 19, Android 20 asks who they are and why they have such high power levels, even wondering if his detection system malfunctioned, however 19 states that there is no indication of a malfunction as he is picking up the same levels as him. Using Uub's description of 19 and 20, Trunks identifies them as the one of the groups that attack Satan City. Android 20 reveals that he plans to reap vast quantities of energy from Tekka's Team and 19 laughs before telling them to be prepared to fight.
If they choose to go after Android 17 and 18, Trunks is surprised by 18's evil personality, though Goten reminds him she is not the 18 they know and they prepare to battle the twin Androids. After defeating the group they selected, they must return to Uub who reveals he had just finished dealing with the other group and thanks them for their help. Pan asks if he would like to join Tekka's Team. Uub is shocked and asks if they really think he could be of help to them. Goten and Tekka says that they do and thus Uub agrees to join Tekka's Team.
Recruiting Super Uub
After completing this Sub-Event, Uub's Super Uub form becomes scoutable allowing Tekka's Team to recruit him by KOing him with a Zenkai Attack. After being recruited, Super Uub will become selectable as playable team member and will appear on the team's Spaceship.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Age 852 - "Majuub's Here!"
After the 1.14.00 Update DLC, Majuub will appear in Conton City in front of the World Tournament stage. The Future Warrior can interact with him in a manner similar to Patroller Academy Instructors, though he is not actually an Instructor himself. The Future Warrior can purchase Gift (Majuub) from the TP Medal Shop which contains Majuub's Kid Outfit a Special Costume based upon the clothes he wore when he first met Goku as a kid. This unlocks Majuub's Kid Outfit skillset. Giving him another Gift (Majuub) after unlocking his Kid Outfit, will result in Majuub giving the Future Warrior a random piece (upper body, lower body, hands, or feet) of Majuub's Clothes (Gold) Equipment set which is a metallic gold color variant of the Majuub's Clothes Equipment set. The Future Warrior can talk to Majuub just like they can with Patroller Academy Instructors and by doing so Uub will reveal different things. During one of their conversations, he reveals that his appetite's gotten bigger lately and he finds it hard to resist candy in particular, though he was never like this before, however he surmises that its because he's getting older, failing to recognize the possibility that his newfound Earthling-Majin hybrid status due to his fusion with Mister Buu is the real reason behind his increased appetite as Majins are known to have appetites capable of rivaling Saiyans, with his newfound desire for candy in particular being a clear indication of this as Majins and artificial Earthling-Majin hybrids like Android 21 (who incidentally also appears as part of the Ultra Pack 2 DLC with Majuub) tend to prefer sweets such as candy. However unlike Android 21, he apparently lacks her insatiable hunger and mental instability.
"I saw Hercule in town earlier. This place is full of celebrities, huh? I bet everyone's really excited to see a superhero like him here! I hope I can be as cool and strong as Hercule someday!"
— Majuub comments about Hercule in Dragon Ball Xenoverse
In another conversation, he notes he saw Hercule in town earlier and notes Conton City is full of celebrities and bets everyone is really excited to see a superhero like Hercule. He also hopes to be as cool and strong as Hercule I'd someday, indicating he's developed a certain amount of respect for Hercule presumably due to Majin Buu's influence.
"Do you know the Great Saiyaman? He's a hero who stands for peace and justice! He's sooo cool! Do you think he'll teach me how to be a hero if I ask? Please let me know if you run into him!"
— Majuub asking if the Future Warrior knows Great Saiyaman in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
In another conversation, he asks the Future Warrior if they know Great Saiyaman who Majuub reveals he also idolizes as he is a hero who stands for peace and justice. Similar to Gohan, Videl, and Goten (before growing out of it), he thinks Great Saiyaman is cool and would like to learn how to be a hero from him, though is apparently unaware of his secret identity in addition to being unaware that the Future Warrior is Great Saiyaman 3 in the Hercule's House time rift anomaly. Majuub's interest in superheroes makes sense given his Papayaman identity and his donning a Saiyaman-like suit to conceal his identity when fighting the Guard Troop lead Frieza Force invasion of Earth after the death of Mr. Satan, alongside the remaining Dragon Team members in Dragon Ball Online.
The Future Warrior can also choose to spare with Majuub, which leads to Goku (Final DBZ Gi) joining in as they both face off against the Future Warrior at the World Tournament Arena. Beating then leads to a special cutscene with brief narration by Chronoa.
As part of the 1.15.00 Update DLC, Artwork 28 is a homage to the revised ending of the Peaceful World Saga where Goku gave Uub his Flying Nimbus, which depicts the Future Warrior riding the Flying Nimbus as Majuub (Kid Outfit) flies alongside with Goku (Final DBZ Gi) flying behind them in the background. The Islands stage in the artwork also references the special cutscene after beating Majuub and Goku at the World Tournament Arena as it takes place upon said stage.
- Conton City Tournament 03: "Time for the Quarterfinals!"
Main article: Conton City Tournament As part of the 1.15.00 Update DLC, during the Conton City Tournament online single player event, Chronoa decides to hold the Conton City Tournament for members of the Time Patrol, Patroller Academy Instructors, and their allies to participate in to prove who is the strongest in Conton City. During the Quarterfinals, if Goku is selected as the Future Warrior's mentor, then they will face off against their fellow student Majuub in the Quarterfinals. The reason they face Majuub instead of their Instructor Goku is because they face him during the Semifinals in Conton City Tournament 04: "Semifinal Showdown!" (as Goku is always fought during the Semifinals). As a result, the Future Warrior must defeat Majuub in order to move on to face Goku in the Semifinals (or switch to a different mentor) in the 1st & 2nd Conton City Tournaments. After unlocking Supreme Kai of Time Chronoa and the 3rd Conton City Tournament which grants access to the Conton City Tournament mission select menu, allowing the mission to be replayed to fight Majuub again provided Goku is selected as their current instructor.
This makes Majuub similar to Kefla who replaces Patroller Academy Instructor Gotenks in the Semifinals if Gotenks is their currently selected instructor, due to his fusee Trunks being defeated by the Future Warrior in Round 1, while Goten was defeated by the Future Warrior in Round 2, which apparently leads to their fusion Gotenks being automatically being disqualified.
- New Parallel Quest 141: "Uub's Ultimate Challenge
"Uub's always eager to train, but the next challenge his master has in store for him is going to take him (and you) by surprise!"
— Plot description for "Uub's Ultimate Challenge" in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
As part of the Ultra Pack 2 DLC, there is a new Parallel Quest where the Time Patrol are tasked with helping Uub train by facing challenges set by his master. The first challenge is defeating some Cell Jr. which have been getting in his master's way, though doing so causes Cell to appear forcing them to defeat him as well. The next challenge is to deal with someone seeking revenge on his master which turns out to be the Cooler Force consisting of Metal Coolers lead by Cooler. The final challenge is to deal with Broly (Super Saiyan, Full Power). However during the fight Uub notices Appule and Raspberry acting fearful of Broly which he considers odd as they are his master's subordinates who had been acting as his mentors, hinting that Uub's "master" may not be Goku. After defeating Broly, Uub introduces the Time Patrollers helping him to his master who turns out to be the Golden Frieza indicating in this time fragment timeline Uub had become Frieza's student instead of Goku, thus explaining the challenges as Frieza's way of using Uub to deal with potential adversaries and threats.
If Majuub's health is under 50%, Golden Frieza is pleased with his work and the quest ends with Majuub remaining Frieza's student.
However if Majuub's health is over 50%, a Ultimate Finish is triggered. Though Golden Frieza is pleased that Majuub has dealt with Cell, his brother, and Broly, he didn't realize Majuub had this much power, and explains that since he's the cautious type, him and Majuub must part ways, causing Majuub to realize he's been tricked and that Frieza was just using him. As a result, the Time Patrol and Majuub must take down Golden Frieza and his two Supervillain empowered Frieza Race underlings, Froid and Saihyo to end the quest.
During this Parallel Quest, the Future Warrior can obtain Majuub's Super Skill Dragon Blitz and his Evasive Skill Brutal Buster.
- New Parallel Quest 142: "Timespace Tussle"
"It's a veritable who's who of timespace! Do your best to take down all of the powerful enemies who've shown up!"
— Plot description for "Timespace Tussle" in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
As part of the Ultra Pack 2 DLC, there is a new Parallel Quest where the Time Patrol is tasked by Chronoa to deal with a time distortion that has caused all sorts of powerful fighters to anomalously appear in a timeline that isn't their own. Among said fighters is Majuub, who the Time Patrol must defeat along with Strongest Form 2 Baby, Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed), and Dabura on the Sacred World of the Kais.
The Future Warrior can randomly obtain Majuub's Lightning Impact Ultimate Skill by defeating Majuub (with the Future Warrior presumably learning the technique via Mimicry which is implied to be the in-universe explaination for their ability to obtain moves certain moves that aren't taught (which is suggested by Legendary Super Saiyan Broly when he acts as the Future Warrior's Patroller Academy Instructor as teaching isn't really Broly's strong suit, thus the Future Warrior relies on Mimicry to "learn" his techniques).
- Manga and Anime
Uub is the most powerful pure Earthling to exist in the Dragon Ball Z series (thanks to being a reincarnation of Kid Buu). Uub has a massive amount of hidden potential but can only access it out of anger. When Uub is very young, Dende describes him to be a brilliant martial artist.
In the Universe Survival Saga, Uub is stated by Dende has having extraordinary talents, but because of his age as the reincarnation of Kid Buu, he is still too young to realize it, which caused Dende to suggest that Goku trains him sometime in the future.
In the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga, it was revealed that as the reincarnation of Kid Buu, Uub inherited all of the remaining godly power from the Grand Supreme Kai, which Vegeta referred to as a "ridiculous amount" after Uub unknowingly sent his power to Goku and the others, giving him enough power to enter Perfected Ultra Instinct, while also letting him manifest an enormous energy avatar of himself.
In his battle with Goku at the end of Dragon Ball Z, when Uub is angry he is shown capable of holding his own against him. During their fight, Uub is able to match Goku's base form speed while he was learning how to fight.
Although the Z Fighters and other tournament participants initially perceive Uub as frail and inexperienced, the more he would fight against Goku in his provoked and angered state, the more he would adapt to Goku's attacks and grow in power. Uub's power appears to be on the level to Goku's in his base form - who had spent the last decade training and fighting more powerful foes, although Goku later on admitted he hadn't been fighting seriously. Furthermore, the once-timid boy was capable of producing powerful, invisible waves of ki that could uplift the arena's stone foundation, and was his signature attack aside from his basic punches and kicks.
In a sparring match at the beginning of Dragon Ball GT, Uub is seen holding his own against his master Goku in his base form (In the end, the two warriors both pass-out from their respective injuries, showing a stalemate (although Goku did technically faint after Uub while carrying him out). In the Funimation dub, Goku compliments Uub's power, stating that his battle with Uub was his toughest since his battle against Frieza on Namek. In the Japanese dub, Goku merely says that he finally got to fight Uub all out for once, and achieved his goal of teaching Uub to harness the power of old life.
Uub goes into the mountains to train during the Baby Saga while Baby conquers the planet. He arrives in the nick of time to save Pan, swearing to avenge Goku. The narrator states that Uub is brawnier, speaking of his improvement from the start of GT to then. During his initial match with Super Baby 2, Uub is able to deal some powerful blows but is still beaten. During their fight however, Baby tactically tests the limits of Uub's strength by allowing Uub to land a powerful energy blast, giving the appearance of the parasite in danger. In the English Dub, after a possessed Gohan, Goten, and Trunks came to Baby's aid, Baby stated that Uub may possess power greater than the three half Saiyans combined. In the Japanese dub, he states that he enjoys fighting Uub. (comparatively he thought Super Saiyan 3 Goku was a pathetic opponent.)
After fusing with his original counterpart Majin Buu, he transformed into Majuub - the equivalent of a re-unified Super Buu - and his power level soars to new heights. He was able to fight on par with Super Baby 2 for a period of time (while tail-less Super Saiyan 3 Little Goku was easily defeated) and during their beam clash Super Baby 2 was forced to use his full power, seemingly overpowering Uub and then moments later eating him. However this was all a part of Uub's plan so he could later attack Baby from the inside.
During the Super 17 Saga, he manages to destroy General Rilldo and several Saibamen in one. Later, when not powered up, he proved no match at all for Super 17 as even after a delivering a barrage of physical attacks, the android acted as though nothing had happened, upon powering up he proved to be the only Z Fighter able to dodge Super 17's Flash Bomber but was still knocked down by it eventually.
- Neko Majin
Neko Majin Z shows shock that Uub along with Goku were not able to deal with the threat (later revealed to be a mouse)
- Video Games
In Xenoverse 2, Majuub is shown to be strong enough to hold his own against the Future Warrior (Base,Kaioken/Kaioken x3/Kaioken x20, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Evolved), Potential Unleashed, Turn Golden, Become Giant, Power Pole Pro, and not surprisingly Purification). He is also strong enough to make it into the Quarterfinals of the the Conton City Tournament provided he and the Future Warrior share Goku as a mentor (which apparently spurs Majuub to participate in the tournament).
As the reincarnation of Kid Buu, who fought evenly against and ultimately outlasted Super Saiyan 3 Goku without any signs of fatigue, Uub is considered the strongest human character in the series. However, upon becoming human, Uub lost both his incredible regeneration and body manipulation abilities that he had possessed as a Majin, and the extreme unpredictability and wild, ruthless nature that made Kid Buu virtually unstoppable. However he inherited a portion of the Grand Supreme Kai's divine power which remains dormant within Uub.
- Pure Progress - Owing to his status as Buu's reincarnation, Uub can increase both his combat skills and power at an alarming rate, able to match Goku's base form during their fight at the World Martial Arts Tournament.
- Ki Cannon – Uub's primary move before being trained by Goku. Uub blows an invisible wave of ki through his mouth.
- Angry Shout – A powerful Kiai scream Uub inherited as a result of being Kid Buu's reincarnation, though not as destructive as Kid Buu's version due to Uub inability to control his power. Used during his World Martial Arts Tournament match against Goku in rage as a result of Goku's Taunting him to get him to unleash his hidden power.
- Flight – Taught to Uub at the beginning of his training, it is the ability to fly with the use of ki. Called sky dancing in the anime, most Z Warriors and other fighters possess this skill.
- Full Power Energy Wave - Uub used it against Super Baby Vegeta 2 during their fight on Planet Tuffle.
- Full Power Energy Ball – Uub used it against Goku during their training fight at Kami's Lookout.
- Lightning Impact – an attack similar to Vegeta's Final Flash during his training with Goku at The Lookout. Uub raises his hands and charges up energy, and fires a powerful greenish-blue energy blast that expands and ignites a huge explosion. Also named Quake Blast in Dokkan Battle.
- Super Kamehameha – An upgraded version of the Kamehameha invented by Uub's mentor Goku. The hand movements to perform the attack is the same as the Kamehameha, however the charging time takes longer due to more ki energy being put into it. He notably uses this technique during his battle against Baby Vegeta.
- Blazing Barrage Palm – A Rush Attack used by Uub in the Budokai Tenkaichi series. Named Fierce Flurry in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3.
- Super Explosive Wave – Uub's Ultimate Blast in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Power up to the Very Limit – One of Uub's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Wild Sense – One of Uub's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Fusion – Uub and Majin Buu's ultimate weapon. When overpowered by Baby, Majin Buu and Uub use this technique and fuse into a stronger version of Uub, who is soon dubbed Majuub. After fusing, his power up aura becomes pink.
- Transfiguration Beam – This was once the mighty Majin Buu's signature move, turning anything it hit into whatever the user pleases (usually chocolate, candy, or food). As Majuub lacks an antenna (Majin Buu normally fires the beam from his antenna), Majuub fires the beam from his index and middle finger instead. Majuub's finger beam variant is called Majin Beam (魔人ビーム Majin Bīmu) in Dragon Ball Heroes and Dragon Ball Legends where it is depicted as a normal Finger Beam without turning the opponent into anything.
- Super Energy Wave Volley – Majuub releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.
- Lightning Arrow – One of Majuub's most powerful attacks. He exerts flurries of swift energy waves that inflict a large amount of damage.
- Chocolate Kamehameha – A combination of Uub's Chocolate Beam and Kamehameha, hence the title. Majuub uses this technique in an attempt to defeat Baby Vegeta, but the Tuffle parasite counters it with his own attack and hits it back at Majuub, turning him into a piece of chocolate. However, it has been stated that Uub purposely allowed Baby to deflect the attack.
- Wrestling moves – Majuub performed many wrestling moves during the 31st World Martial Arts Tournament, the most notable being a German suplex and an elbow drop / cross armbar combination.
- Kaikosen – One of Majuub's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Mystic Breath – One of Majuub's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
Papayaman (パパイヤマン Papaiya Man) is Majuub's alter ego and an attempt to hide his true identity during the 31st World Martial Arts Tournament. His true identity was easily discovered by Goku.
- Great Saiyaman-like Suit
Main article: Great Saiyaman Suit In Dragon Ball Online Uub wears a Great Saiyaman-like costume to conceal his identity while fighting the Frieza Force alongside Great Saiyaman 1/Gohan, Pan, Goten, Trunks, Tien, and Krillin after the death of Mr. Satan whom the Guard Troops assumed was the one responsible for defeating Frieza.It is unknown if his costume was based upon his Papayaman identity from GT as the Dragon Ball GT conflicts didn't occur in the main timeline of Dragon Ball Online, thus Uub never fused with Mister Buu who instead started a family with his fission wife Miss Buu that resulted in the Majin race.
Majuub (スーパーウーブ Sūpā Ūbu, literal meaning "Super Uub"),
 is the result of the fusion between Good Buu and Uub in Dragon Ball GT, in which his skin-tone becomes noticeably lighter and he is more muscular. He also wears a near-identical outfit to Majin Buu's, consisting of his black and yellow vest, white pants, and a similar belt. He also gained a massive boost in power, capable with keeping up with Super Baby Vegeta 2. He makes his debut on the episode "The Return of Uub". Uub retains many of Majin Buu's abilities, including the power to turn organic beings into chocolate (and possibly other kinds of matter if he wished). Due to Uub's human body being the base for the fusion, he apparently cannot regenerate or use Body Manipulation, however. He appears several times throughout the series to help ward off some of the most powerful of foes: Baby, Super 17, and Omega Shenron. Seemingly permanent, Good Buu never separated from Uub after the fight with Baby. At the same time, Buu is able to communicate with Uub to give advice, and is also able to exert some control over Uub's body, as he restrained Uub long enough to let Mr. Satan hit Uub out of the ring to win their tournament match.
In Dragon Ball Online, Uub and Good Buu remain unfused, thus Majuub never existed in its version of the main timeline.
In the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga, it is revealed the divine power of the Grand Supreme Kai was split between Good Buu and Kid Buu, with Uub inheriting Kid Buu's half. This indicates that should Uub and Good Buu fuse, they would have full access to both portions of the Grand Supreme Kai's divine power which is strong enough to seal the magic power of magic users as powerful as Moro and access to Grand Supreme Kai's knowledge as he is part of Good Buu. However since this revelation came about in Dragon Ball Super manga years after Dragon Ball GT, it is unclear if this also applies to Majuub in the GT timeline.
- Flying Nimbus - A cloud originally owner by Goku that only the pure of heart can ride. Given to Uub by Goku in the alternate ending of the Peaceful World Saga.
- Gi - In Dragon Ball GT, Uub wears a markless Gi as his martial arts uniform.
- Turtle School Uniform - In Nekomajin, Uub wears a markless Turtle School Uniform similar to the one worn by Goten as a child.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball GT: Transformation
- Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: W Bakuretsu Impact
- Dragon Ball Z: Dragon Battlers
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- Dragon Ball Fusions
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Ultra Pack 2 DLC)
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
- Dragon Ball Legends
- Japanese: Megumi Urawa (kid), Atsushi Kisaichi (teen)
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Angelica Santos (DBZ), Rodrigo Andreatto (DBGT), Enrico Espada (DBZ Kai TFC)
- Latin American Spanish dub: Uraz Huerta (DBZ), Luis Daniel Ramírez (DBGT, DBZ Kai TFC)
- Hungarian dub: Gergely Bódy (DBZ), Dávid Szatory (DBGT)
- Tagalog dub: Jefferson Utanes
- Greek dub: Matina Karra (DBZ), Stelios Kalathas (DBGT)
- Dragon Ball Z
- Uub vs. Goku
- Dragon Ball GT
- Uub vs. Goku
- Uub vs. Gohan (Baby Infected)
- Uub vs. Baby (Strongest Form 2)
- Uub (Majuub) vs. Baby (Strongest Form 2)
- Uub (Majuub) vs. Baby (Golden Great Ape)
- Uub (Papayaman) vs. Boxer
- Uub (Papayaman) vs. Mad Chilli
- Uub (Majuub) vs. Mr. Satan
- Uub (Majuub) vs. Saibamen
- Uub (Majuub) vs. General Rilldo
- Uub (Majuub), Vegeta (Base/Super Saiyan), Gohan (Base/Super Saiyan), Trunks (Base/Super Saiyan), and Goten (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Super 17
- Uub (Majuub), Goten, and Trunks vs. Super 17
- Uub (Majuub), Goku, Gohan (Super Saiyan), Goten (Super Saiyan), and Trunks (Super Saiyan) vs. Syn Shenron
- Uub (Majuub) vs. Syn Shenron
- Uub (Majuub), Gohan (Super Saiyan 2), Trunks (Super Saiyan), Goten (Super Saiyan), and Goku vs. Syn Shenron (Omega Shenron)
- Due to being the positive reincarnation of the completely evil Kid Buu, his name is a result of reversing "Buu".
- Goku is carrying Uub on his back in the end of the original manga and in the final episode of the anime adaptation. However, in the Dragon Ball Kanzenban re-issues, Akira Toriyama has drawn a new ending segment for the manga which features Goku having Uub ride on top of the Flying Nimbus, which also gives us a better look of student becoming a teacher as it shows Goku as a child on the cloud in resemblance to Uub who is now cheerfully riding it.
- As Vegeta points out in the final episode of Dragon Ball Z, "Goku's Next Journey", Uub is able to learn to fight as he is fighting. Much like how Buu was able to learn Goku's Kamehameha and Kibito Kai's Kai Kai just by watching them.
- In Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3, Uub wears an orange gi as his alternate outfit. It is similar to the one Goku wore throughout the Dragon Ball series prior to the episode "Granddaughter Pan".
- Uub bears many similarities to Nam:
- Both come from poor human villages
- Both entered the World Martial Arts Tournament with the hopes of using the prize money to buy things with which to sustain his people (water for Nam, food for Uub).
- Both fought against and befriended Goku.
- Both also have pure hearts.
- Uub is pretty similar to the Supreme Kais in appearance, specifically Shin. This is ironic considering how his past self was responsible for killing and absorbing four of them.
- Additionally during the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga, it is revealed he inherited most of Grand Supreme Kai's divine power that was split between his previous incarnation and Good Buu. Thus in addition to the latent power of Kid Buu, he also possesses potential to develop his half of Grand Supreme Kai's divine power by training under Goku after the Peaceful World Saga (which Dragon Ball Super has been alluding will still occur based upon Dende's request that Goku train Uub, along with Uub's own brief appearances in Dragon Ball Super).
- In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Majuub is strong enough to take on the Majin Future Warrior in their Pure Majin form which isn't surprising considering Uub is the reincarnation of the Pure Majin Kid Buu, while the Pure Majin Future Warrior is a Majin who has attained the dormant potential of their progenitor Kid Buu contained within their Majin cells, gaining access to his form and abilities, while retaining their original personality. However the Pure Majin Future Warrior is slightly superior to Majuub as they inherit Kid Buu's Body Manipulation, Mystic Ball Attack, Regeneration, Quick Sleep, and Teleporting Vanishing Ball.
Main article: Uub/Gallery
- Dragon Ball chapter 518, "10 Years After"
- Daizenshuu 7, 1996
- Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy, 1997
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, New Parallel Quest 141: "Uub's Ultimate Challenge"
- Dragon Ball Fusions, 2016
- Dragon Ball Z episode 290 , "Buu's Reincarnation"
- Dragon Ball chapter 519, "Farewell, Dragon World!"
- Neko Majin Z 5
- Dragon Ball Heroes, 2010
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, 2016
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, 2019