Hi, Zekons, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Sorry About the Wait, Beerus — Finally, Super Saiyan God is Born! page.
Information on Saiyan forms that are of a "different evolutionary/species line" do not need to be included in the main Super Saiyan transformation line.--Neffyarious (talk) 11:50, April 21, 2016 (UTC)
Stop adding false information
Hakai destroys the souls of individuals, not just their bodies. It doesn't send them to Other World. Stop adding false information.
This is not the fanon wiki.
- Stop adding this parallel universe character category as it is not needed. Again stop using the terms canon or non-canon here. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 12:29, September 19, 2019 (UTC))
- My fault I realized it was for movie only characters that appeared in a movie that took place in another dimension and that category seems to be an okay and usable category when I checked it. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 20:03, September 20, 2019 (UTC))
Toriyama says the movies that are "non-canon" according to our fan terms, are stories in a different dimension from the main story(Dragon Ball, and later Dragon Ball Super). So having a different dimension category should be fine FlatZone (talk) 20:24, September 20, 2019 (UTC)
- Please do not use the canon or non-canon terms. Repeated usage of that word in articles after being told to stop numerous times will result in a block so just a heads up. This is the last time I will tell you to stop putting that word into articles. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 15:02, November 23, 2019 (UTC))
You need to start writing professionally in these articles because the sentences you add are horrendous in terms of grammar and it is as if English is your second language and you don’t fully understand English or know how to write properly in English grammar. This is an encyclopedia, so articles should be written with the best possible grammar always. If you are not sure how a sentence should be written or a word should be spelled, I suggest you go to a spelling or grammar processor for help or ask a friend who is more proficient in English than you to help you with any mistakes in your writing if they offer to do it. Also articles should be written in American English in this wiki and follow the American English standard of writing due to there being a multiple variety of English and this wiki specifically chose to have articles written in American English.
- No you are not. I have found many grammar issues and mistakes coming with your edits and the grammar is indeed very bad and poorly written to the point that you are writing as if English is your second language that you haven't fully mastered yet. Writing professionally is the only way this wiki will flourish because if there are articles with many grammar issues, mistakes and are poorly written, most people who come to read our content would not understand and probably not believe what is being written based on how low-level written the articles are in terms of grammar, spelling and how the articles are formatted that our readers might perceive everything here as laughable that is why it is important to try to write the articles as best as possible. If English is a language that you are learning or not that proficient then ask a friend that fluently speaks or writes in English to help you out or go to a word processor to correct this issue.
- This is your last warning. If you continue to write so grammatically bad in articles after I tried to ask you nicely and previously gave you a warning will result in a block. Like I said before and I will say it again this is an encyclopedia so write professionally here. I don't want to always have to be checking your edits to see if you’re writing well so it is important to do it and seek some help if you’re not sure how a word or sentence should be written since it looks like English is not your first language. You also have recently put the "canon" into articles after being told not to which can result in a block and in fact you should be blocked now as I threatened to block you if this happens again but I am giving you another chance not to do that so if this happens again you will most certainly be blocked.