- 1 Welcome
- 2 Editing
- 3 Hello.
- 4 :3
- 5 The deal
- 6 Thank you Kirby :)
- 7 A quick letter from your pal, Tails
- 8 hi
- 9 hi
- 10 Hi Kirbs "Your pal Esp"
- 11 Hey
- 12 O, RLY? Challege accepted
- 13 Yo
- 14 A message from a user you wouldn't expect
- 15 Yo
- 16 hi
- 17 leaving dbz
- 18 why do you keep leaveing and coming back on the DBZ chat?
- 19 Hi
- 20 How I Am These Days.
- 21 Random Invitation Time
- 22 Response
- 23 Response
- 24 Gotham Response
- 25 Response
Hi, WaterKirby1994, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Talk:Vegeta Saga page.
- Thanks for following the policies, let me know if you have any questions in the future. -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 22:09, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Hello WaterKirby1994. Thank you for putting the time and effort into putting counterparts into the DBZKai episodes. However, can you please capitalise your new sentences? Otherwise other users will take ages capitalising the letters over time, and it becomes tedious in the end, when you can capitalise them while you put in the info. Just some constructive criticism to help your edits. Thank you.
Hi Kirby!!! Sorry for not appearing in the chat well last month, August, there was a typhoon in my country and my province is affected so dad took the cpu to his room since the floodwaters entered my house; I got a one week suspension and second next week I have to study for the second monthly exams. Well I think I can find to chat with you :) The descendant of Nargacuga!!! 05:49, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Kirby I'm here for the deal. I still refuse to the deal. I will not chat with you unless you have changed the deal.
Thank you Kirby :)
A quick letter from your pal, Tails
Hi Kirbs "Your pal Esp"
kirbs kirbs kirbs kirbs kirbs....22:51, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
Cool Wrath Picture I use to have a wrath pic.00:24, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
I Just came by to Say hi :D 02:57, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
O, RLY? Challege accepted
I think Imma steal yo Mew. 02:34, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
Yo. Just leaving you a message. I wanted to ask, do you want a sig? I just learned how to make one, and I'm eager to test out my new skillz!01:03, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, what exactly is a Modstar?00:30, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
I finished it, not exactly sure what a Modstar is though. Just write on my talk page what a Modstar is, other than that, check it out:http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/WaterKirby1994/Sig 00:34, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
A message from a user you wouldn't expect
Yep, what the title says Kirbs. Hai! Howwindingleballsou doing? Anything happen in your life? How about you and your sister? Are things with you too getting better or worse? :/ Anyways, just wanted to stop by. :)
HI I am leaving the dbz chat on wikia since people ignore me or are just mean thank you for caringtell your other clones about this I guessLegacyhunters (talk) 04:09, December 14, 2014 (UTC) this was an old message
why do you keep leaveing and coming back on the DBZ chat?
why are you doing that?
Hi I was just in the neighborhood and wanted to shout hey, I've been a longtime reader of this wiki and wanted to help out when I noticed you guys started to make profiles for lesser known characters made by Toriyama-san. I wanted to ask your opinion on characters I've done like Jiya, Vamp, and Kintoki.I've been trying to make edits and I hope they've been doing good.
I' m new on the wiki and I want some tips you can help me?
How I Am These Days.
Hey Kirby. I am pretty good, keeping busy with work, school, and extracurriculars. Dont have much time for Wikia anymore. And thanks by the way.05:07, November 10, 2015 (UTC)
Random Invitation Time
Hey there! You don't know me and I don't edit on this wiki at all! But we both know this guy! And said guy has asked me if I could invite you over to hang out on this chat with us tonight/today.
So! This is a formal, cordial (whatever that means) invitation from yours truly. Just figured since we've been told you're good company and all and as Legacy would like to see you, then why not try it and ask to see you? Plus, Legacy says "plz come 2 chat we have a quesiton for u." So... yeah.
Anyway, enough rambling from Mr. Stranger Danger. lol This has been Wyvern 0m3g4, over and out. [places two fingers on his forehead and disappears in a blur, Instant Transmission style]
Hey mate, I've been preoccupied with the amv project which I don't really know how to share for more views: here and here but aside from that, I've seen Gotham s1 and haven't watched Gotham s2 yet. Aside from Two-Face being my favorite DC character, my second-favorites are Joker and Riddler. Two-Face is the representation of Justice & Chance whilst Joker is the persona of Chaos & Competition, and Riddler the Conundrum & Question. The rest of the villains are single-layered and don't have as much depth as these three constitute. I've found Mr. Freeze to be a favorite of mine in the past due to his relationship with his wife as seen in the animated series, but his role and anguish is very limited to that story. The concept of Two-Face is my absolute favorite as the sides of the coin reflecting the scarred and bitter persona and the handsome and justifiable dynamic make it the most moral character and the fallen white knight of Gotham makes it even more amazing. I also watched Daredevil s1 and haven't seen s2 yet, but I have a feeling I will be liking s1 more anyway. - 18:15, November 8, 2016 (UTC)
Honestly, I don't consider either the complete canon; GT nor Super because neither is completely the brainchild of Toriyama. Both were derived from the minds of others with the assistance of Toriyama at a secondary level. When it comes to the Super show, I enjoyed episode 19 due to the silhouettes of Zarbon and Dodoria being shown; that was the best type of cameo to be had. Episode 20 was just amazing because of how Frieza defended Zarbon and Dodoria and put down Tagoma. I highly enjoyed the fact that he held them in the highest regard. To quote Sorbet's idiotic statement: "Tagoma's been an outstanding warrior under my command, sir. I would dare say that he rivals even Zarbon or Dodoria at their peaks." After blasting at Tagoma, Frieza quickly followed an amazing response: "You should have held your tongue. You compare this insignificant nothing to Zarbon and Dodoria? Was that a joke? Ha! Either you brought the most cowardly of all my troops to my welcoming party, or the Frieza Force has become woefully faint of heart. How do you expect us to run an empire that strikes fear across the galaxies while we're cowering from a handful of Saiyan garbage!" That quote alone made Dragon Ball Super worthwhile. He even defended the honor of Zarbon and Dodoria over his own father, King Cold; whom he didn't mind leaving for dead. What I'm trying to say is that power means absolutely nothing when it comes to my mind-set. I look at Zarbon and Dodoria as the best due to their usage as devices; they were the only other ones as sinister and evil as Frieza himself in the Dragon Ball story and this is what Frieza meant. In fact, the quote was so amazing, I'm going to place it as the QOTD. - 17:33, June 13, 2017 (UTC)
Yes but I'm going to be suffering through the alghul trash. Also why is that season 3 finale so high rated? Just curious. The only guy I loved in it is butch who apparently gets turned to grundy and I still thought Barbara Kean is a boring idiotic character who got what they deserved. What else made the episode a highlight? Was it Bruce fighting back in what seems to be first take on Batman cause I didn't care about that. - 17:04, May 31, 2018 (UTC)
- I watched all season 4; my thoughts are as follows: I loved Professor Pyg for how he wasn't used in the story; I loved the psycho Joker performance of Jerome Valeska and the criminal performance of Jeremiah Valeska; both were knockout as always and did you notice that if you mix the names Jerome and Jeremiah Valeska you get an anagram name play for Joker, that was something I noticed; I hated penguin even more as he was a useless scum for killing butch who was always a few hundred times better along with tabitha; I did not enjoy Barbara or that demon head trash and completely hated that waste of screen time who occupied three complete filler episodes that guy named ras al ghul who was just as boring if not more boring and lame just as I had expected. My favorite in the entire show remains Edward Nygma as The Riddler persona and I also liked thompkins with him as she is the most attractive female in the show imo as well as the most intelligent and best written along with Sofia Falcone who was obviously a winner all the way and very much rooted for her against penguin and other trash like that; strongly enjoyed Scarecrow and mad Hatter, very much enjoyed headhunter with victor Zsasz and loved them both needing to get a milkshake. also loved Sampson who tried to take over the narrows. Overall a good season minus all that league of shadow and ras al ghul supernatural fantasy waste of time that doesn't belong in Batman universe imo. Best scenes in the season are 1. Riddler and lee Stab each other but still kiss. 2. Jeremiah reveals himself to be joker 2 and takes off the scars on the video Gordon watches in the labyrinth. 3. Pyg was in the emergency transit the whole time and pulls a jigsaw john from saw in the end of that good episode. - 17:04, May 31, 2018 (UTC)
- my sentiments on this matter are as follows: I sort of disliked the final season of Gotham and thought the bane stuff was rather lame. I loved joker in it and riddler as always. I still disliked penguin as well. I found the story moved too quickly compared to other seasons and I hated how they one-shotted ventriloquist in the story being that he is one of my top 10 dc characters overall.
- For the Spider-Man movie, I felt it was a lot better than all the previous ones due to the way Mysterio was written. See I view it as a written work. I hated the elementals as a plot device and wish we got the real hydroman and moltenman but regardless of this, the movie was amazing in two ways. First, the main villain of the movie was used properly in the story and second, his death scene was used brilliantly to convey the hunt for spidey the same way batman was set up in dark knight. Now me saying this, Mysterio happens to be my least favorite spidey villain in the comics but the way he was played and inserted into the movie was better than all the previous villains. I found this movie to be the best MCU movie to date along with Incredible Hulk & iron man, you will not find me praising all the cap stuff or the Thor stuff cause I hate those movies (and I hate the Thor franchise in general overall). But that being said, Venom remains my favorite marvel movie to date and better than MCU to me.
- I don’t like the new material for super. I dislike the wizard element and I even moreso dislike that soldier who got kicked by Zarbon getting brought back just cause he was killed by Zarbon only to get killed by moro. The reason why I dislike this is because he was a confirmed kill for Zarbon and him being brought back just takes away from Zarbon’s initial kill count and detracts from the story for me. I dislike the writing in super and I found the entirety of the show to be lame for the most part since the only villain in the entire show first run was zamasu- compared to the 300 villains of dragonball that is very lame to me. I’m not a fan of super in any capacity unless we are looking at flashbacks of DBZ or moments added that took place in the past. - 15:51, September 30, 2019 (UTC)