Hi, TheCarloalberto95, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:IMG 1955.jpg page.
DrWhofan7's question: From which videos did you get those SDBH pics from?
Japanese Youtubers just search SDBH TheCarloalberto95 (talk) 18:56, October 16, 2019 (UTC)
- Upload your images with proper names that fit our naming standards. Please adhere to this rule. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 16:35, October 16, 2019 (UTC))
Can you explain to me? I dont know how to do that, i got a lot of images from youtube and enhanced by me. Thanks —This unsigned comment was made by TheCarloalberto95 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
Name the picture of the image that is shown by saving the file and renaming it. Once you decide to upload it to the wikia, you have to license the image and specify the license the image belongs to. When uploading the images it gives you the choice of which license types the images fall under so select the license type that correlates to the image being uploaded or if you cant do that then put in the license type template to the file by simply clicking the edit button and add it on there. For more help you can look through our rules, standards and manual of style or speak to another administrator for help. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 17:14, October 16, 2019 (UTC))
What is wrong now? TheCarloalberto95 (talk) 20:07, October 20, 2019 (UTC)
Oh thanks, how can i do it by myself with the ones that i uploaded previously? Thank you for your time TheCarloalberto95 (talk) 20:24, October 20, 2019 (UTC)
I'm sorry i dont know where to click to change the filename. Is "Upload a new version of this file"? TheCarloalberto95 (talk) 17:58, October 21, 2019 (UTC)
- If you open up a page for an image, say this one for example.
- To the right of the word edit there is a little arrow, click the arrow, click rename and then you can put in a new title. So then instead of being a bunch of random numbers or letters, it can be something like "DBZ Kakarot Goku Kamehameha".
- That way when you ever need to search for images you are much more likely to find what you're looking for.Bullza (talk) 18:07, October 21, 2019 (UTC)
- But on a sidenote, Admins can only change filenames so you probably need to ask an admin if you can’t change the name of a file if you notice you uploaded an image with a poor filename. Another way to solve this is upload a duplicate image of the one you uploaded with a poor filename that has a better filename and ask the admin to delete the one with the poor filename. Uploading a new version of an image basically means uploading a duplicate version of the image possibly with better quality or even sometimes completely different image under the same filename it doesn’t mean changing the filename for the image that was uploaded. I hope this helped. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 18:16, October 21, 2019 (UTC))
Yes i cannot rename files because im not an admin, ok if one of my images has a poor filename i'll contact someone TheCarloalberto95 (talk) 18:35, October 21, 2019 (UTC)