Hi, SuperSaiyanDate, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Forum:Create your own attacks page.
Hey man, that is a sick SSJ3 Vegeta pic that you have on your profile, nice one! :D
Я думаю, что это обрезается. Этот размер делает его презентацию лучше. Я установил вашу подпись тоже. Теперь у вас есть маленькая картинка на стороне. Вы можете изменить размер изображения, если вы хотите. Я из Австралии. Сколько вам лет? 19:46, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
Мне 16 лет.
(In English) The image has been cropped or cut. Like the edges are cut off so it has that shape. I hope this helps. Is that what you were asking?
Do not undo correct things, please
This video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN4kH4dJuXc proves my statement. It's called "Thunder Crush" in the original. Listen to him saying it, there is no room for doubt. DraculaCronqvist (talk) 11:02, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
listen better - its "Furasshu". I know original and refer only on it --Date 11:04, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, wrong. I also look only original, but never noticed this--Date 11:15, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
I got them from Amazon, believe it or not: http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Coolers-Revenge-Feature/dp/B001F2U6YC/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1380546542&sr=1-1&keywords=dragon+ball+z+cooler GoldSaiyan 13:11, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
It says he's more incontrollable and dangerous due to not having restraints like the other forms, not strongest.18:24, April 27, 2015 (UTC)
Just look at the scan, its horrible. This crappy translate is invalid. I read the translations directly from japanese. Manga, anime, databooks, in all sources on japanese it says clearly and several times confirmed in dozens of interviews with Toriyama - Pure Majin Buu is the ultimate strongest form, pure power that slumbered in Buu throughout all of his transformations and incarnations and exceeds all of his earlier seen embodiments.--Date 18:29, April 27, 2015 (UTC)
- It's the only one I could find. If you show me one that says "kid buu strongest"... 18:32, April 27, 2015 (UTC)
- I dont keep it on hand, its need to give you hieroglyphs and analyse it, and search interviews and stuff. If i get the direct proof, i linked it, but it will be better if you ask someone else about it, i've seen, on this wiki before, couple of guys who debated on this theme--Date 18:47, April 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Hmm, sorry, but no. Goku says he'd die to Super Buu, but that he could defeat Kid Buu.
- Super Buu > Goku > Kid Buu. SSJ2 Gogeta (talk) 18:52, April 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Am I asked personaly you to dump your opinion about this question? Maybe I'm asked for primitive speculations somewhere in previous texts? No? So, what the heck do you doing on my talk-page with that?--Date 19:01, April 27, 2015 (UTC)
I found the pic you from Dragon Ball Heroes about Saiyan Beyond God. Here it is. It says 神を超えたサイヤ人 (Kami wo koeta Saiyajin), which roughly translates as Saiyan beyond God, or Saiyan who surpasses God.18:00, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Very thanks--Date 18:19, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
Information on sub download.
I will leave you a link here when it becomes availabe.
09:42, July 5, 2015 (UTC)
Removal of Messages
I would like to ask you to stop removing other people's messages unless if it is in your personal talkpage then you have every right to remove any message made by a user including yourself that edited on it or if it is your own message that hasn't been responded to in another talkpage. You are not allowed to remove other people's messages or talks made in other talkpages so I advise you to read the rules and not violate this so please adhere to this and not remove messages made by other users in talkpages unless if it your own talk. You also removed a message that I left to another user so as I explained before please refrain from doing this. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 15:18, October 6, 2019 (UTC))
- Wait, how am I removed other's messages?--Date 08:15, October 7, 2019 (UTC)
See the history . But now that I look at it, I think you might have edited on an older revision that was before the revisions made by BH Ouiji and me on 10:35-10:44 yesterday causing the messages that we left after that revision that I mentioned removed because you edited on an older revision so please be careful and don't edit on revisions that are already old and have newer revisions that come after it because it can cause the stuff left in the newer revisions removed if you decide to edit on an older version of the page and publish your edit. It even leaves you a message whenever someone decides to edit on older versions of pages as to get the user's attention to not publish their edit on an older version of the page and instead publish their edit on the newest version so please be careful and make sure you do not edit and publish your edits on older versions of pages. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 08:41, October 7, 2019 (UTC))
- Okay, I will be cautios in future. Actually I always just open a notification about some edits, and then just press "Edit" right on the page with a comparison. I didn't know that it just deletes what was made.--Date 15:15, October 10, 2019 (UTC)