This is Sosuagwu17's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Sosuagwu17.
|Sosuagwu17's Talk Archive|
|Archive 1: March 12, 2018 - March 18, 2019|
|Archive 2: March 27, 2019 - March 15, 2020|
- 1 My rights. AGAIN
- 2 Thanks
- 3 Goku's page
- 4 I lost my account again
- 5 Chat Function Conversation
- 6 List of censorship in the Dragon Ball series
- 7 I lost my account
- 8 SSJ4 Page
- 9 Xeno Trunks
- 10 Why do you keep reverting my edits?
- 11 Gohan/Potential Unleashed edits
- 12 Undoing edits
- 13 about those gohan edits
- 14 Ultra Instinct Sign talk
- 15 Whis
- 16 Account block
- 17 Removing References
- 18 RE: Deletions
- 19 Reverting edits
- 20 A little something we did for your B-Day!
- 21 Regarding images
- 22 Talk
- 23 Vermoud
- 24 Talk 2
- 25 Universe 3 edit
- 26 Njr428
- 27 Ahmedelh
- 28 Vandalism
- 29 RE: Power
- 30 Potara edit
- 31 Hi
- 32 Reverting edits (again)
- 33 Hey
- 34 Re: Future Trunks
- 35 Apologize
- 36 Saiyans
- 37 Immortality
- 38 Halo edit
- 39 SAB
- 40 Macareni Gang
- 41 RE: Dende
- 42 RE: Dr. W
- 43 Why removing my facts
- 44 World Mission & Dragon Ball Heroes question
- 45 Purple Dialga J!
- 46 Dreampony1
- 47 Forum migration
- 48 Solo Training
- 49 RE: Pybara
- 50 Episodes Adapting Chapters 1-11
- 51 GogetaGaming125
- 52 Super Android 13 before Return of Cooler?
- 53 Superskullmaster
- 54 Top Quotes
- 55 Ban Rogeta
- 56 Oolong
- 57 Hey
- 58 Master Roshi
- 59 Possible troll on board
- 60 My Edits
- 61 SuperSaiyanBattleOfGods
- 62 Adminship
- 63 Chris Sabat is not hundred percent innocent
- 64 Probotboyxxx
- 65 Grandpa House
- 66 LxstDreamz
- 67 Ducanh201006
- 68 Vegeta Power Scale
- 69 why?
My rights. AGAIN
- I read the situation between you and Final Chidori concerning your discussion moderator rights and it looks like you have agreed that you will now remain here as a regular user so at this point I don't know if I will restore your discussions moderator rights since we already have enough moderators moderatering the discussions side of the wiki. If you have any more questions or help, feel free to respond back anytime.
- Not really. When the discussions side of the wiki is not too big we don't need that many people moderating it and if one person alone was able to moderate that side of the wiki before we started promoting discussions moderators then there is no point pf having that many moderators watching over the wiki and in most wikis the average amount of discussions moderators is about 1-3.
Thanks for the welcome message on my page !
- That wasn't actually me but you're welcome. It was a bot by fandom that actually welcomed you to the wiki whenever you made your first contribution to this wiki so it apparently used my name to welcome you here as I am an admin of this wiki which the fandom bot use any active admins of certain wikis names to welcome users to the wiki to give help, assistance and guides on how this wiki new users should handle things while on this wiki and also to go to an admin for help or questions whenever the need of an admin is necessary.
Oh I see, sorry then xD
You were away for a couple days so you may not have seen it but it was brought to me about how some pages were too long. Goku's being the longest, it is getting pretty large now, I've noticed a bit of lag at times trying to edit on it and I don't want to start splitting up pages if I can help it so that was why I did heavily reduce the Xenoverse stuff. We can't exactly be overly detailed with everything and some things to be written in moderation so that was why I did that.
I'm gonna try and trim some more out of the power section but I think eventually something will probably have to be done about it. Likely if a new weekly series starts up again.
06:42, March 23, 2020 (UTC)
I lost my account again
I signed into the fandomand I tried to post a db meme but I couldn't post so I went to my account to see if it was blocked and it wasn't so It said I was signed out so I made this account and I saved the password can you block JHG348080 (JHG384000 (talk) 14:21, March 26, 2020 (UTC))
Chat Function Conversation
Hey Sosuagwu, could you please add your opinion on whether or not we should get a community Discord server here when you get the time? Thank you! — 19:33, April 3, 2020 (UTC)
List of censorship in the Dragon Ball series
I added the censorship list of Dragon Ball Z Kai and finished half of the Saiyan Saga. These informations are from here. Could you help me complete these, and as well as Namek Saga, Captain Ginyu Saga, Frieza Saga, Trunks Saga, Androids Saga, and the Cell Saga of Dragon Ball Z Kai, please?
For the Buu saga airings on Adult Swim, it is completely uncensored.
- Sorry. I can't do that right now. You can ask someone that has knowledge and focuses on those areas if they can do that as I haven't watched Kai yet. Maybe if I watch kai and I have some knowledge about the censorship I can add it. But please fix your grammar issues as I found a a good number of spelling, grammar and punctuations on the listing you added for the censorship.
I lost my account
- No probs.
Hi. I made an edit to the Super Saiyan 4 page and you reverted it. What i out was factually correct; it did later appear in Super Dragon Ball Heroes. Please tell me why you reverted it. • • 14:41, April 9, 2020 (UTC)
- I thought it was a little redundant. That's why I removed it.
Hi, on the website URL appears written Xeno Trunks SSJ4 and Xeno Pan SSJ4 but that is just URL error, but it will not have the Xeno Trunks Super Saiyan 4 and not Xeno Pan Super Saiyan 4 in 10th Anniversary of Dragon Ball Heroes. Alexribeiro.soares.7 (talk) 01:14, April 10, 2020 (UTC)
- I don't know what you are talking about. Can you be clearer next time?
Why do you keep reverting my edits?
- I wasn't sure if your edit was right so I reverted it. I might look back into it later if I remember.
Gohan/Potential Unleashed edits
Yo Sosuagwu, I meant to ask you why you undid my edits to the Potential Unleashed portion of the Gohan page.
- I thought I was correct in the information I added. If you have time, then I'd like to discuss this issue. Omni-Knower (talk) 08:22, April 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Neff corrected it.
It's been brought up on the Discord again, and I can see it mentioned above, that you're undoing peoples edits with any explanation as to why. I think I've mentioned this before and you should know because people had the same issue with DragonEmeperor but whenever you undo someone's edit then make sure you explain why in the summary.
It doesn't matter for blatant trolling or vandalism but otherwise there needs to be an explanation because its confusing people.
13:07, April 11, 2020 (UTC)
- I'll try my best to explain the reversions more. I will follow your advise.
about those gohan edits
Gohan never used Super Saiyan 2 with Potential Unleashed, he only used SS with it as there was no electricity in the aura. So you should go back and fix that. FlatZone (talk) 17:34, April 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Looks like Neff fixed the problem.
Ultra Instinct Sign talk
I was just adding an image from the Moro arc but for some reason, you remove it. Can you talk about why you remove it, please? 08:18, April 19, 2020 (UTC)SaiyanCrusader.
- I put it back on the usage section belonging next to the its usage in Moro arc.
- Because the previous version of Whis' intro was more informative and didn't really seem that much repetitive. After all intros for the most part are supposed to give brief explanations of the character.
Hello. I'd just like you to know you blocked my account for a week under a false premise. I inserted "Motherfucker" as an alternate name for Galick Gun on the eponymous attack's article. I should preface - I did make a mistake placing this on Galick Gun's article. It was actually Final Flash. You can see an official translation of Toyotaro's Dragon Ball Super manga here, in which Vegeta's dialogue has been localized from "Final Flash" to "Motherfucker": https://i.imgur.com/8hfT7bY.png Sorry for any misunderstandings. I'd like the ban on my main account to be removed. Thank you. MarKitten (talk) 03:55, April 25, 2020 (UTC)
- That's not an official translation by Viz that is a fan translation from Manga Stream which we don't use here since it is not official so don't go making up some sort of an excuse just to back-up your claim that the attack was called the M-Word, which is wasn't, so you can continue to vandalize this site that people spend hours trying to perfect and besides if that was the case that might have been Vegeta talking to and insulting Beerus as he fires the Final Flash to call him the M-Word not Vegeta naming the attack the M-Word as he fires it. Matter of fact, How am I supposed to believe you if most of your contributions to this site are vandalism in all of your accounts here and your claim is not too convincing at all? Most of your contributions here are vandalism and you use an alt. account to bypass a block just to go to my talk just to support the fact that you are vandalizing. At this point, I don't see you actually wanting to contribute but perhaps continue to vandalize this wiki so I'm officially giving you in both of your accounts an infinite ban. You are no longer allowed to edit on this site any longer.
If the reference is harmless then there is no need for you to remove it. Yes, we know the genders and races of these characters but the information if confirmed so it wouldn't hurt to reference it with solid sources. Meshack (talk) 18:03, April 29, 2020 (UTC)
- Virtually most sources of Dragon Ball confirms their race and gender so there is no need to use one source to confirm that unless if they are not obvious. That would be pointless and your excluding other sources that points out there gender and race to be such and such so there is no need to source something like that since they are obvious. Unless if they are not obvious, then the gender or race of the characters should be sourced.
Well they are obvious so there is no point of referencing them since many sources confirm it.
I guess they can be added but please ask for the other admins opinions to see if they are okay with it.
Yo, Shinjin are by definition Genderless. It's incorrect to say his gender is male. Also, can you watch what you're doing? Don't just revert to what to was previously cause i'm adding a lot of information Meshack (talk) 19:15, April 29, 2020 (UTC)
Ask the other admins for their opinions first since they have been like that for a while.
I had to use an automated script in order to clean up the "Candidates for Deletion" category, a process that took me several hours, even with the employment of said tool. It's almost humanly impossible to manually and exhaustively review, analyze, and manage all of those files (which are a lot), one by one (which would take an eternity), especially considering that no one has bothered to do maintenance for years or help with it.15:12, May 12, 2020 (UTC)
- Well that is true. I am currently in the works in restoring some of the images because due to to the disorganization regarding the images especially when some images that are still being used in pages are marked for deletion many pages are left with broken file links that have to be fixed so I didn't want the images to get deleted right away but it looks like you beat me to handling them. I will try to manually review some of the images and see which are useful or not. Thanks for your help with cleaning up the candidates for deletion.
Thanks, although I can't undo the entire process of the other day (otherwise, it would be rendered as pointless or useless), I can check some of these files when I have enough time to restore them if needed.15:40, May 12, 2020 (UTC)
- Okay. Thanks,
- I fixed an error with a deleted image on the Frieza Saga page yesterday. I'm currently going to go through the Saga pages and fix that up, if there's any more issues with deleted images then I'll fix those while I'm at. As well as any I come across by chance.
19:34, May 12, 2020 (UTC)
Hi Sosuagwu! Can you give reasons when you revert edits? You reverted a few of mine without giving any explanation, and I don't see any reason for them to have been reverted. --Westyb | (talk) 11:00, May 18, 2020 (UTC)
- I fixed your edit for the Dragon Radar page because I realized they were only used in English Localizations and didn’t have a Japanese name equivalent. As for the Turles trivia, you removed sourced information that clearly had something to do with the sentence that you claim it doesn't, click on the reference and it would link you to what the reference is talking about. You also added a source that excludes the other sources that is why I reverted your edit.
Thanks for putting the Radar one back! On the Turles page, however, the source you reverted to is the one regarding Turles' being Goku's older brother. The sentence the was located in is discussing an image of Saiyan family trees, which is what I changed the citation to. The other citation is already everywhere on that page, and had no relation to the subject of the sentence it was cited in this one time. --Westyb | (talk) 11:39, May 18, 2020 (UTC)
- It pertained to all the sentences used in that listed trivia. Nog that last sentence of it.
Again, I don't understand why you're reverting the page. On my last edit, I put the original source back a few sentences, to where it was relevant, and added the other relevant source where it was necessary. Can you please explain why it was reverted again instead of just edit warring? --Westyb | (talk) 21:58, May 18, 2020 (UTC)
Is this the revision you guys are referring to? If so, I think Westyb's edit was fine. The "TulleceBro" reference only pertained to the first sentence of the trivia, and he added in an extra source for the Saiyan family tree. — 01:52, May 19, 2020 (UTC)
Yep! That's the one. Though recently there was another reversion on the Vegeta Jr. page. I removed baseless information which I brought up in the talk page earlier, but it was still removed. I understand you're making a lot of edits to the wiki and it may seem trivial, but if you're going to revert something like that can you at least put a reason in the edit summary or respond on the talk page? The information on the page is wrong, and it shouldn't be there. --Westyb | (talk) 02:15, May 19, 2020 (UTC)
A little something we did for your B-Day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! \(^U^)/
- Thank you very much.
Could you provide a link to the source of the images? I checked the manga as well as reverse image searching and couldn't find anything.
- No you are not. The English that you are writing is terrible and not properly written that it is as if English is a second language and you are under a learning phase of the language and you haven't fully mastered on English writing and probably even speaking wise.
- I thought character images are not supposed to show them performing an attack but I saw that in the infobox for Android 17 and Botoma they had at least one of their character infobox pictures showung them performing an attack so I decided to let it slide for Belmod.
- No. The movie version came first.
Universe 3 edit
I am curious why you reverted my edit to the Universe 3 page.
It wrongly states that Universe 3 has the 7th lowest mortal level. When it is in fact the 7th highest (i.e it is in 7th place). I corrected it.
According to this very wiki the rankings are as follows;
- Mortal Level lower than 7 (Planned for erasure)
- Rank #5: Universe 11
- Rank #6: Universe 2
- Rank #7: Universe 3
- Rank #8: Universe 10
- Rank #9: Universe 4
- Rank #10: Universe 7 (Mortal Level: 3.18) (Manga)
- Rank #10: Universe 6 (Anime)
- Rank #11: Universe 7 (Mortal Level: 3.18)
- Rank #11: Universe 6 (Manga)
- Rank #12: Universe 9
- Because it is a low level universe.
Ok so, I looked at the scene. The issue is that the scene you’re referring to isn’t actually adapted until the next episode. The narrator is speaking when the scene comes up at the end of 3. Beginning of four starts off with that scene with the actual dialogue. You can’t actually say it was included in 3 since it wasn’t. Also, if you are gonna include it, then Kai’s episodes are wrong as well. Episode 2 adapts the scene the same way that 3 does here, and yet the chapter isn’t included there. Njr428 (talk) 01:59, June 1, 2020 (UTC)
- I updated the corresponding Kai episode since that also adapted the scene in question at the end. Sorry! Didn’t mean to edit war. I guess you could say I’m just a huge stickler for canonicity. Am making a spreadsheet actually showing which chapters are adapted in which episodes, and I want it to be as accurate as possible, so you can see why (I actually didn’t notice end of episode 3 adapted the scene until you pointed it out because of the narration, only that 4 adapted it).Njr428 (talk) 02:36, June 1, 2020 (UTC)
- Okay but regardless the scene was still included whether or not there was dialogue sp that is automatically an adaptation of that scene even if episode 4 used a different version of that scene that this time had dialogue.
That source I put was not false, it is an official guide that recently came about and that was the only web I found it in. It was posted by Torrus Silver, who is a translator like herms and ken xyro. If you want, you can ask him if it's fake or not. Ahmedelh (talk) 09:38, June 2, 2020 (UTC)Ahmedelh
- But using that website as a source that you used doesn't show the reliability of the source so therefore your edit was reverted. And from what I am seeing there is no translator named Torrus Silver so I think this is one of your ploys to vandalize and add false information into pages. And I also been seeing that you have been vandalizing and removing content in a page after this message you sent so how can I believe what you’re saying is true if you haven’t shown me that you are reliable editor here. You also did that the first time you edited here and completely removed the abilities section in one page claiming it was a mistake so even though I reverted your edit I thought it was mistake until it was revealed it actually wasn’t when you deliberately removed content in other pages which pretty much confirmed that this wasn’t a mistake and you deliberately did this to vandalize pages. We do not need people like you trying to ruin this wiki and I am glad you are infinitely banned from this wiki because you would just try to ruin this wiki more and more.
- Yonedge has dealt with him and gave him an infinite ban. Thanks for informing me about the vandalism.
- I was not sure what you added was true and you didn't provide a source yo back that up.
Reverting edits (again)
Can you please stop reverting my edits without explaining why in the edit reason? In addition to the King Cold and Other World above, you reverted my edits on King Kai and World Martial Arts Tournament without an explanation, and the latter was just providing a necessary citation and correcting capitalization. Raymond1922 (talk) 21:04, June 9, 2020 (UTC)
- World Martial Arts Tournament page I fixed. I reverted your edit on the King Cold page because you removed Chilled or any mentions of him out of King Cold's personality. Whether or not it is a what if story it is still official Dragon Ball information so it should be included since Chilled is in fact an ancestor to King Cold. As for the Other Workd edit I reverted your edit because you added mainly redundant things that were already explained in the Earth's Hell page but I did a little bit of a revision of my own a few hours ago to the page to put back a bit of corrections you made to the page. As for your King Kai edit, the reason why I reverted your edit on that page because it was talking about the original limits of Shenron's power regarding him resurrecting people not his current ressurection power.
- But why did you revert World Martial Arts Tournament in the first place? Also, the Dragon Balls never had a rule that you can't wish someone back who's been dead for over a year. The only rule was that they can't wish back large groups of people back who have been dead for over a year, according to Kami in the Frieza Saga, and King Kai even asks Yamcha, Tien Shinhan, and Chiaotzu if they mind waiting another year to be resurrected in this same scene. And this is all a moot point since King Kai died after Dende created new Dragon Balls. Raymond1922 (talk) 14:56, June 14, 2020 (UTC)
Reverting edits with no reason really isn't cool. You seem to have substantial form on doing this. Why are my edits continually reverted?
- Same as removing a good chunk of information on an article without explaining why isn’t really cool either so I reverted your edits after you removed a whole section in the article and didn’t explain why. I consider that removing content in a page if there is no explanation for a section being removed.
- It didn't really go through here but we had discussed on discord about how some characters Power sections are treated as little biographies in their own right with an excessive amount of information so we were gonna trim a few down so they more to the point. Something I did with Goku's in the past, I did Vegeta's yesterday while TemmyChan did Piccolo's. Just letting you know as a heads up if you see the same happen with anymore pages.
07:08, June 12, 2020 (UTC)
Re: Future Trunks
One of my old sockpuppet accounts vandalizied the Future Trunks page at January of 2020 because I was influenced by the Arthur episode "D.W.'s Time Trouble" at the time. Sorry for that reason caused the mess.
- Another Unkwo0nuser account very well then. Please stop coming back here to sockpuppet when you have very well been blocked on your other accounts. You are causing problems here and you are certainly not wanted here for the many times you have sockpuppeted and continue to vandalize this wiki coming back to intentionally be blocked because you want to play around with this wiki like it a joke. Do us a favor and leave us alone. Stop messaging me. If you come back here and I notice anybody that seems to be a sockpuppet of you then that account will be blocked. Now goodbye and don't come back here.
Hey, someone vandalized the Saiyan page. https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/ToddDa2
Bullza has already dealt with you. Stop coming back here.
Okay, there's a bit of an edit war going on with the Immortality topic. Apparently, you guys are under the impression that because Zamasu survived being erased by Zen-oh in Heroes, it should be without question that immortals are able to survive the technique. However, while it is an official game, Heroes is not authored by Toriyama, nor are its manga and anime adaptations: [Mission Myanimelist entry]
Meanwhile, Toriyama does the story and supervises Toyotaro's adaptation of his rough draft for the Super manga, and Zamasu was completely erased along with the entire future timeline in it. The Super manga should take precedence in canonicity in the same way that you wouldn't use Future Gogeta showing up as a Super Saiyan 4 in Budokai Tenkaichi to argue that Future Goku and Vegeta had the form, for example. Since Heroes isn't authored by Toriyama, it's no more valid than Broly surviving and becoming SSJ3 in Raging Blast, while in the movies he was clearly in Hell as of Movie 11. Crockodyle (talk) 08:14, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
- Well Heroes is part of the canon of this wiki since it is official information that he survived being erased in heroes.
I just want to ask why you insisted on reverting my edit on the Halo page. I was only removing the unessesary space between the two apostrophes and that word.TheGreenBeetle (talk) 18:59, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
- I reverted your edit because you left unnecessary spacing in the page that I had to fix but I put your edit back in though if you haven’t saw yet.
- When did I ever sent you a message about the SAB jacket. I only deleted the page because it was improperly presented and had insufficient amount of data. Plus they might have not been needed.
You meant for me to fill something in the Power section yes? Explaining their power and stuff?
15:49, July 2, 2020 (UTC)
Alright, I'll do that tomorrow.23:30, July 2, 2020 (UTC)
RE: Dr. W
Why removing my facts
- Because they are poorly written and don’t look credible.
- Hmm fair enough, oh well i never liked you guys that much, and LOL and you infos are credible? I mean Future Gogeta?! Really? I'm pretty sure it's Gogeta from GT's timeline and just Trunks traveled to that time to challenge him, also Turles being Goku's older brother is an V-Jump print mistake, but i see you guys learn from your mistakesBH Ouji (talk) 18:25, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
World Mission & Dragon Ball Heroes question
I've noticed you've been replacing World Mission with Dragon Ball Heroes in some of the video game appearances sections of a few pages.
If it's not too much trouble, could you clarify as to why, as I'm curious as to the reason as I don't want to "step on anybody's toes" by making needless edits.RaphBlade7 (talk) 08:57, July 12, 2020 (UTC)
- I believe it’s because some of the information that you add apply to the Dragon Ball Heroes which is the main game that World Misiion comes from and I removed it to only where Dragon Ball Heroes is mentioned since I feel it is a little redundant to add World Mission though you can inform me why you list World Mission and Dragon Ball Heroes separately.
Thought so, though in the case of Dark Magic, its usage by Dabura occurs within the main story of World Mission which as far as I know is exclusive to it and not part of the original game (I'm unsure if Villainous Mode appears in Dragon Ball Heroes Arcade Mode like it does in the Arcade Mode of World Mission).RaphBlade7 (talk) 09:15, July 12, 2020 (UTC)
- Dabura uses it during a battle in Universe Survival Saga: Gathering.
- World Mission's Arcade Mode is a direct port of the arcade from SDBH1 to UM2, there's minor omissions from the menus (World Mission lacks the second screen of the arcade, so some graphics are unused) but it's otherwise identical.Dominodalek (talk) 10:50, July 12, 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for the info and I understand its a port of Dragon Ball Heroes/Super Dragon Ball Heroes but as I stated before the game world Dabura's use of Dark Magic appears the the MAIN STORYLINE (Story Mode) of World Mission so unless they ported its storyline from Dragon Ball Heroes/Super Dragon Ball Heroes too, I think it would make sense to add it as a separate appearance in this case.RaphBlade7 (talk) 06:55, July 13, 2020 (UTC)
- Then I guess in this case they should be added separately.
Purple Dialga J!
Hello I had a suggestion for the wiki discussion area, we should replace Fan Art category to Fan content, it will be helpful as it will take not only drawings but also things like fan-Fic, etc. I gave this suggestion to Legendary super saiyan Fenniken and she said to ask Bullza. Thank you. Purple Dialga J! (talk) 02:31, July 13, 2020 (UTC)
- This might not be bad. But perhaps It would be best to wait for Bullza’s response before making a decision on this which I haven’t saw since your message so you might want to resend him a new nessage.
I recently posted a new article on this Wkia I hope my article follows all the guidelines of Wkia? But I am not sure, since I am new to this Wkia. I wanted to make sure I followed all the rules of the Wkia. (Dreampony1 (talk) 18:33, July 14, 2020 (UTC)).
- The blogpost seems to be okay.
Hello Sosuagwu17, I'm Alex, & I'm here to let you know that this Wiki's Forum will be migrated to within the next month. It's been announced for some time now, but if you have any questions feel free to reach out. Additionally, I'll also be staying around here long term to help assist you & the other Admins as this Wiki's new Wiki Manager, as Neffy is unfortunately no longer working at Fandom as a contractor (although he's still doing great as an Admin here). You can message me here anytime or on Discord @
Yeah I think it might be from that because even I wasn’t sure that it cam from Daizenshuu. So I did a little bit of research some few days ago and found that depending on the source a saga can split or added differently from another source. This is the link 
- I guess it should be changed. The Kanji should stay though since it wasn't taken from Kanzenshuu and it was actually for the Dragon Box release.
Episodes Adapting Chapters 1-11
Hi! I’d like to know what episodes adapt the following manga chapters:
1. Bloomers and the Monkey King
2. No Balls!
3. Sea Monkeys
4. They Call Him...the Turtle Hermit!
5. Oo! Oo! Oolong!
6. So Long, Oolong!
7. Yamcha and Pu’ar
8. One, Two, Yamcha-cha!
9. Dragon Balls in Danger!
10. Onward to Fry-Pan...
- They are mentioned in their episode infobox for what chapters they are adapted from.
Hey thanks for the welcome from GogetaGaming125
- You're welcome. But that was not actually me. It was an automated bot by fandom that actually sent you that message which does that with generally anybody that makes their first contribution to the wiki and uses any active admin's name to welcome users especially when they need to refer to an admin for assisting new users on the rules, styles and many things around the wiki.
Super Android 13 before Return of Cooler?
Everyone knows that Movie 7 takes place before Movie 6. We already had this issue before you came to town and we got that mess cleared up. Unless you can provide evidence that's not fake, I'm afraid it will be changed back and you will owe me an apology for that block earlier today. Granted you unblocked me, but still it hurt me. Rogeta234 (talk) 20:49, August 6, 2020 (UTC)
- I don't owe you any apology for you breaking site rules because you were on a warning previously and despite being blocked for 4 months you still came back to edit war so I had to block you but unblocked you just because you recently came out of a 4 month and I wanted to give you chance to fix up from your mistake so just switched that year block to warning in case if you edit war again. As for the timeline placement for Movie 7, look at the page of the timeline placement of the movie. It gives you an idea of what time period it was placed in, including Neffyarious response at the talkpage where he explains the timeline placement for the movie.
I'm not talking about the previous edit war, jerko. I'm talking about the one you just gave me and revoked. It really hurt me and you should be ashamed of yourself for doing that after that block expired. I think the power of being an administrator is getting to your head. I mean you blocked Ralph for a petty reason. Rogeta234 (talk) 21:11, August 6, 2020 (UTC)
First off do not call me a jerko and as I find the name calling intolerant and outright disrespectful. This is in no way to address an admin and I see why many users complain about you when you turns things heated and then go on to insult other users when things are meant to be discussed in a civil manner so if you want to continue on in this site I advise you to be more respectful toward me when I'm here next time or it will result in an ultimate consequence. Second, I had to block RaphBlade7 because he had numerous warnings regarding speculation and when he continued to add speculation even after warning I was forced to block him again for this very same issue so he only has himself to blame for not listening when he promised that he would avoid adding obvious speculation that is not backed up by anything and just a personal theory that he decided to add to a page which was the trivia section of the Dark Dragon Ball page where he added several bullet points of his speculation all purely on his own opionion and theories which is not meant to be like that. This wiki is meant to be factual, so the information should be official and confirmed. Having parts of articles that are filled with false, uncredible and obvious or just too much speculation/personal theories on articles that are not backed up by evidence from official sources from a logical standpoint will not to be tolerated here as the information here should be factual, confirmed and official information. 10X himself even said that speculation is not generally allowed on the site so having speculation in this site should really not be allowed although to a certain degree they can be used but to a smaller or lesser degree and unless the conclusion of the speculation is logical based on other official sources that backs up the conclusion that makes it indisputably true and is enough to be accepted. 3rd, I know what edit war you were talking about and that is the one on the Goku page that I blocked you for for previously being on warning regarding the previous edit wars that you had and blocked for them. I decided to unblock you to give you a chance to fix from your mistake since you just got off a previous block but I warned you that if this edit war continues it would be a year block. So, there you have it. Nobody owes you an apology nor should I be ashamed for blocking you because you were breaking site policy and as a result of that I had to block you for not complying with site policy rather than obeying them but decided to remove the block to give you a chance to follow them so this doesn’t happen again. So you should be thanking me for at least reconsidering your block and having a change of heart to remove it to give you a chance to follow site rules.
I still think you were way out of line by blocking him. So you're on my list of people to watch out for. If even a veteran is by block by the likes of you, none of us regular users are safe. Rogeta234 (talk) 22:03, August 6, 2020 (UTC)
- I don't quite get you. How can I be way out of line for blocking someone that refuses to follow site policy and numerous warnings regarding a certain issue that has been told to him numerous of times but refuses to comply. That is how administators handle things on pretty much many wikis. It doesn’t matter how long he's been on the wiki, the bottom line is he refused to listen to admin warnings so was blocked for it. So that is not a good reason for you to feel that users are unsafe here if I block them. I only block users that don't follow site rules or do other things that are against site policy so I don't see why that is a good reason for you to feel that users can't be safe here. If they follow the rules they will be perfectly fine.
- 1. I'd already told Ralph twice about adding speculation too so if I still did it anyway after that and was blocked (didn't know about that or when it happened) but it's justified.
- 2. You did edit war, granted it was hardly even a skirmish but you've been told about edit warring and being blocked for it before so why do it? You went to the talk page after and that was the right thing to do but you have to do that from the start. It's just not worth the risk or the trouble.
- 3. It does appear like the Android 13 movie should come first if it says it took place before Cell became Perfect and the Cooler movie took place after Dende became Guardian.
22:55, August 6, 2020 (UTC)
1. I could've helped if I wasn't blocked.
2. Sosuagwu17 was just being a dictator.
3. Who's to say that Dende was already Guardian when Super Android 13 showed up? You failed to consider that.
- If Super Android 13 was set before Cell became Perfect then how could Dende be Guardian? He didn't become Guardian until after Goku emerged from the Time Chamber.
02:14, August 7, 2020 (UTC)
I removed the offending picture. All official motion footage shows black hair with red highlights. Contrast their hair with their fur. Gogeta has brown fur and pure red hair, no black at all. Stop trying to make this about Gogeta and stop using select pictures to describe what the manga and motion footage shows is clearly black hair with red highlights. —This unsigned comment was made by Superskullmaster (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- Show me a picture so I can see because the picture from the infobox shows what the appearance section describes it as.
- Sorry. I had to revert you edit because there was an error or bug that messed up the page by adding info already present in the infobox but I will see to readding back your quote.
https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:653634 He's immediately back to insulting. He has used FlatZero to try and insult me in the past as a way of twisting my former username. He also has started edit warring already. Unbanning him was a mistake, he clearly does not care about the warnings and the message you and other mods have sent him. BloodOfTheArchon (talk) 11:57, August 10, 2020 (UTC)
- I left him a warning.
- Referring to admin to handle an issue that is bothering him and can potentially cause problems is not doing anything wrong so I don't know your interpretation or view of wrong in this instance since what he is doing in my view is just.
I just saw the messages on his page and yours, you are allowing that behavior from him?? He never apologized nor said he would stop and even targeted you in the message. BloodOfTheArchon (talk) 16:22, August 10, 2020 (UTC)
- Don't worry FlatZone. Rogeta has been dealt with already.
hey i have no idea how to use wikia sorry if i did this wrong, Oolong's page is really messed up in the beginning and i don't know how to fix stuff. i tried reverting it to when it was fine, but i guess i did that wrong because it was still broken, so i just undid my initial undo. just informing you that it's broken bc i don't know where else to notify anyone
- Yeah. Some of the pages have a bug issue to where if you edit on them. It would automatically sprout up additional information already present in the infobox which is an annoying thing to fix so make sure you edit under source editor rather than visual editor since it does that on the visual editor. Anyways, I've already fixed the problem and removed the extra info.
I edited the Bid for the Dragon Balls! Pilaf and Crew's Impossible Mission! page to add the "Edits" section which covers France and UK edits to this episode, just like I did to the pages of the previous 3 episodes. However, regarding to "Shu's "on the bright side, please following on the grave" were changed to "on the bright side, please get me to the sunshine" in UK POP! airings." I'm unsure if the original English dialogue were accurate or not, but at least this is what I got. Hope you could response my question. 沙米克 (talk) 14:09, August 16, 2020 (UTC)
Hi, why did you revert my edit on the page Master Roshi? The current translation of Muten Roshi is completely wrong as it's a Chinese word pronounced the Japanese on'yomi way.Xinyingho (talk) 08:25, August 17, 2020 (UTC)
- That's what they translate to for both the Japanese and the Chinese translations.
When you say "they", you're referring to who? The article doesn't cite any sources. And the current translation to English of this article looks stupid, particularly the "Old Heavenly" part. Xinyingho (talk) 09:19, August 17, 2020 (UTC)
- You know what I'm referring to. Whether you like it or not that is the literal translation of the name.
If I asked you, it's because I don't know... so please tell me to who or what you are referring to, with some actual sources. What's written in the article isn't even a literal translation. That would be "Martial Sky Old Master". Xinyingho (talk) 11:28, August 17, 2020 (UTC)
Possible troll on board
Hey, not sure if you're aware of this, but there's this user who calls themselves The Princess of the Flower Country who's been doing several innacurate changes to a lot of articles on this Wiki, including changing the word "Japanese" to "Chinese".
I hope I'm not disturbing you or anything; I just want to let you know about that user.
- He was blocked by another admin. However, I changed his block to a year for deliberately adding false info. Don't worry. We've dealt with him.
- Please provide a source along with your edits rather than telling someone to "go play Legends".--Jack Jackson DB Fanon/MUC Wiki admin [mod] 04:16, August 27, 2020 (UTC)
Doesn't matter, make sure your edits are well written or else your edits won't look credible at all to the people reading whatever you wrote in the article and like JackJackson said include a source when adding information. This is an encyclopedia so articles must be written professionally here. The issue was mainly with the poor writing, doesn't matter whether the information was accurate, but you could've also included a source to give your edits more credibility so that they wouldn't have been removed. Including poorly written text when told to stop will result in a block so this is a last and final warning if you do not adhere to writing professionally while here.
In the interest of the release of part 8 I'll leave a link to the youtube clip which covers it as I'm not sure where else to get a source for Dragon Ball Legends. I'm not particularly good at recapping events in the shows or games myself and not sure to just leave a brief summary that another editor can add to or let someone else take care of it.--Jack Jackson DB Fanon/MUC Wiki admin [mod] 04:31, August 27, 2020 (UTC)
For the super saiyan god. I found the article but I can't find where it talks about goku having hair inbetween super saiyan 3 and super saiyan 4.
https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/battle-gods-animanga-akira-toriyama/ he does talk about him changing the hair color though —This unsigned comment was made by SuperSaiyanBattleOfGods (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- Oh then it might be need to be removed. Since they were removed without explanation, I had to restore them back until there was an explanation. There must've probably been some official source that stated that the original conception of Super Saiyan God's hairstyle was supposed to be in between Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan 4. If not then they should be removed if you're right.
- Contribute to the wiki a lot, be active and oversee all edits made on articles to ensure that they are well kept. And report vandalism alot to the admins and inform users to follow site rules if they are not doing so. Maintaining good behavior as well as well as having a good relationship with most users to where there is no particular issue that many users see with you could keep you at a good standing for admin rights and if all other active admins agree that you should be promoted if you have shown them that you are deserving of the position. These will most likely ensure your standing on whether or not you should be an admin. Once you gain enough experience and years here, any other admin or users can suggest/endorse you for admin rights to the bureaucrats to determine whether or not you're suited to be a new adminstrator. And if the bureacrats accept that you should be made admin or an admin bureacrat, then they can grant you those rights. Considering that you have less than 1000 edits and only recently contributed to the wiki, there is no chance you will become an admin anytime soon. Users can also be promoted as Social Administrators if they are shown to be more responsible in the discussions/chat side of the wiki and follow the rules, encouraging other users to follow the rules and reporting those who don't suggesting that they would be good for the position in handling the social side of the wiki. For more information about administrators, see Dragon Ball Wiki:Administrators
Chris Sabat is not hundred percent innocent
I did add a info about Chris Sabat alleged behaviour in real life. However you and YonedgeHp did removed it even go as far as YonedgeHp tries to politcalize the whole #KickVic vs #IStandWithVic debate. Let's say if Vic is guilty right. Even if Vic is guilty that does not excuse Sabat and his friends behaviour. Like i get it we don't know if Chris Sabat or Vic is innocent or not. But you and YonedgeHp is trying to sugar coat sabat like he's perfect but he's not.
- No one is trying to sugarcoat Chris Sabat nor are we trying to say he's perfect. The reason your edits were reverted was because the way you wrote and added the information about Chris Sabat and the supposed sexual assault allegations against him just didn't make any sense due to the grammar and word choice being so awfully bad and poorly written as if it was written by someone whose native language is not English and just started learning English for the very first time. The other reason why your edits were reverted was because the sources, boundingintocomics and UnRealEntGaming, you used has been confirmed to be biased and unsubstantiated meaning they can't be used as a sources anywhere because the claims made by those websites/people are usually untrue due to the amount of misinformation and hoax they spread especially against Funimation in response to the allegation made by Funimation against Vic Mignona by claiming Chris Sabat had committed sexual assault/homophobia against other workers in the Funimation Industry without any real evidence to actually back up their claims against Chris Sabat of committing these actions they've claimed he has done simply because they are not in support of Funimation kicking Vic Mignona out of the company due to the allegations against Vic and being biased enough to spread a hoax about Chris Sabat to make him and the whole Funimation company look bad just because they don't like Funimation and the allegations they made against Vic Mignona who they are in support of therefore making the information and source added invalid and not a useful source. These types of sources should be removed from the site/not used at all because it is too biased and full of misinformation and even if they were confirmed to be true, the site/person you used as a source is overall unreliable therefore they can't be used as a source. The site especially doesn't have any real connections with those working at Funimation or any other part of the anime industry when making these claims about Chris Sabat and the supposed sexual assault and homophobia allegations he's done so for this reason on top of the them having a very biased nature and view against Funimation and filled with lots of hoax and unsubstantiated claims, these can therefore not be used as sources.
18:35, September 23, 2020 (UTC)
- I had look on the page on Vic and it says alleged I repeat ALLEGED. The news site you mention has even put the title alleged in one of their news. As for UnrealEntGaming I don't know what his political belief is but if he's left-wing and he's supporting Vic great. It shows that this whole Vic vs Funimation is not about poltics. I had even put the title Alleged later on yesterday. Plus if you call me out for spreading misinformation yet you using the Funimation dub as a source and made up some information that is not confirmed by Toei, VIZ, Akira or Toyotaro in this wiki. Then your a hypocrite. Plus adding to your hypocrisy if you call me out for bad grammar then given i had just readed you had some lack of or too much captials with the title of the news and you did not say UnrealEntGaming right. UnitedCrusader (talk) 07:16, September 24, 2020 (UTC)
Just because it is alleged doesn't mean it should be used as a fact until this is proven otherwise so for that reason this is not confirmed and thus should not be used as information at all here especially when the source you used is known to be highly biased and unsubstantiated so the information that comes from them is likely not true and if they are true in some claims that they make the source is overall unreliable because of their reputation for being unreliable so therefore can't be used as a source for anything here which you have to try to understand. As for the Funimation dub, the Funimation dub is an official English language dubbing company for fans in the West who watch Dragon Ball or any other anime series dubbed by Funimation and being that this wiki is an English language wiki that mainly focuses on the English Funimation Dragon Ball perspective of things, it would only be proper to use any information from Funimation as a source regardless if some of the information or dialogue that Funimation has spread to its fans that is not faithful to the original Japanese broadcast of the series or the manga can turn out to be misinformation and not 100% perfect, because at the end of the day it is still an official English language dubbing company for Dragon Ball and we use it as a source being that we follow the Funimation Dragon Ball material without excluding information from the original Japanese broadcast of the series, the original Dragon Ball manga or any other official Dragon Ball material. The Viz English translation of the Dragon Ball manga is not 100% perfect either but we still use it as a source due to it being an official English manga that translates Dragon Ball from Japanese to English for the English west based readers. And lastly, I only called you out on the bad grammar because of the poor writing you made in the article when you added the information about Chris Sabat allegations due to articles meant to looking encyclopedic, well and professionally written as possible because there are readers in the internet that read our articles and if we can't get our articles to look well written then nobody may seem to take our site seriously when they read our information and may not be able to understand what was written due to the poor writing so it is important to write well when it comes to articles so they can be readable to people that read our content but as for talkpages, they are different because you don't have to write perfectly well to convey a message to someone or people because they are talkpages and anyone can write however they want or the writing they feel comfortable in as long as they are sure that the message can be understood to the person or people they are sending a message to and not used to attack another user in the talkpage, vandalize or do anything that is not acceptable as part of the rules of using the talkpages or any general rules that counts for all aspects of the wiki so calling me out for not writing 100% perfect in the talkpage and spelling UnRealEntGaming's name wrong is not a good excuse to call me out for bad writing when the writing in the articles are not in the same style as writing composed in talkpages since anyone can write however they want when it comes to talkpages if they are sure that anybody can understand their message when they use the talkpages but however in articles, everyone must try to write perfectly and encylopedic at all times while following the standard and manual style that the wiki set to its users in regards to writing or adding information to articles.
10:57, October 8, 2020 (UTC)
Hello and pardon me, but why did you change my edit from before? Is there a source that confirms Beerus' height? —This unsigned comment was made by Probotboyxxx (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- No as far as I know.
02:50, September 29, 2020 (UTC)
Then should it be okay agree that Goku and Beerus are of same height. As shown here. https://youtu.be/xyDHKelly4A
- Every single height of a character is sourced in this wiki so it's not good to speculate based on what you see in the Super anime. Sometimes the Dragon Ball animation staff are not always consistent with the heights of every characters shown in the series so even if Goku and Beerus are shown in the same height there has not been a definitive confirmation on what Beerus height is and there has never been an official statement on what his height is and since there is no source so I wouldn't view that video you showed me as a reliable source to confirm his height even if he is shown in the anime standing in the same height as Goku since there is not been an official statement about his height and that would be considered speculation. Wait till an official source comes out and list Beerus height if available by an official statement made by the people that work in Super.
04:47, September 29, 2020 (UTC)
Fair enough, then that means we should remove the "being slightly shorter," part from the appearance section of his wiki. Since we don't know if he's as tall or slightly shorter than Goku.
Grandpa gohan's house and Goku's House are completely different buildings. In canon, they are in different places, not next to other. —This unsigned comment was made by Megistos86 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- They are within the same vicinity so they are considered the same place. Anyways if you want to seperate a page, you have to consult the community and the admins before doing so and until then it will stay as one page until the community agrees that it should be separated.
- On the talk page you have other users who also suggest that Goku and Gohan's houses should be on different pages. https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Goku%27s_House.Megistos86. Also, being located in the same place is not a reason for them to be on the same page. Gohan's house and Satan's mansion are in the same place but they have separate pages.(talk) 20:42, October 20, 2020 (UTC)
- Okay got it.
17:05, October 22, 2020 (UTC)
Hello its LxstDreamz i would like to create my own custom dragon ball episode on the wiki and i could use your help. If you can send me a message back.
I created my own little fanmade thing called Dragon Ball XY
Thats Episode 1
- No. You cannot make a customizable fan made page for a dragon ball episode here because this is a wiki meant for official Dragon Ball information so the episode must be official and come from an official source. If you want to create a fan-made page, I suggest that you should go on over to the Dragon Ball Fanon Wiki and to reiterate this wiki does not accept fanon or fan made related content so the Dragon Ball Fanon Wiki would be the best option for you.
17:05, October 22, 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, but only in the Vietnamese dub articles and listing Vietnamese voice actors in the character pages. We do not add Vietnames information in the episode articles.
Vegeta Power Scale
Hi, I would like to revert an edit on Vegeta's character page, but I do not have permission to edit it. https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Vegeta
On Nov. 1, 2020, a user named, That guy that EVERYBODY hates! , edited Vegeta's page, in the context section Power, to say, "Beerus then claimed that he hadn't needed to use 1% of his power."
i added trivia to the galactic prisoner saga, only facts, and it got deleted. why? (also if this isn't where i'm supposed to ask it i'm sorry.