This is Sosuagwu17's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Sosuagwu17.
|Sosuagwu17's Talk Archive|
|Archive 1: March 12, 2018 - March 18, 2019|
|Archive 2: March 27, 2019 - March 15, 2020|
My rights. AGAIN
- I read the situation between you and Final Chidori concerning your discussion moderator rights and it looks like you have agreed that you will now remain here as a regular user so at this point I don't know if I will restore your discussions moderator rights since we already have enough moderators moderatering the discussions side of the wiki. If you have any more questions or help, feel free to respond back anytime.
- Not really. When the discussions side of the wiki is not too big we don't need that many people moderating it and if one person alone was able to moderate that side of the wiki before we started promoting discussions moderators then there is no point pf having that many moderators watching over the wiki and in most wikis the average amount of discussions moderators is about 1-3.
Thanks for the welcome message on my page !
- That wasn't actually me but you're welcome. It was a bot by fandom that actually welcomed you to the wiki whenever you made your first contribution to this wiki so it apparently used my name to welcome you here as I am an admin of this wiki which the fandom bot use any active admins of certain wikis names to welcome users to the wiki to give help, assistance and guides on how this wiki new users should handle things while on this wiki and also to go to an admin for help or questions whenever the need of an admin is necessary.
Oh I see, sorry then xD
You were away for a couple days so you may not have seen it but it was brought to me about how some pages were too long. Goku's being the longest, it is getting pretty large now, I've noticed a bit of lag at times trying to edit on it and I don't want to start splitting up pages if I can help it so that was why I did heavily reduce the Xenoverse stuff. We can't exactly be overly detailed with everything and some things to be written in moderation so that was why I did that.
I'm gonna try and trim some more out of the power section but I think eventually something will probably have to be done about it. Likely if a new weekly series starts up again.
06:42, March 23, 2020 (UTC)
I lost my account again
I signed into the fandomand I tried to post a db meme but I couldn't post so I went to my account to see if it was blocked and it wasn't so It said I was signed out so I made this account and I saved the password can you block JHG348080 (JHG384000 (talk) 14:21, March 26, 2020 (UTC))
Chat Function Conversation
Hey Sosuagwu, could you please add your opinion on whether or not we should get a community Discord server here when you get the time? Thank you! — 19:33, April 3, 2020 (UTC)
List of censorship in the Dragon Ball series
I added the censorship list of Dragon Ball Z Kai and finished half of the Saiyan Saga. These informations are from here. Could you help me complete these, and as well as Namek Saga, Captain Ginyu Saga, Frieza Saga, Trunks Saga, Androids Saga, and the Cell Saga of Dragon Ball Z Kai, please?
For the Buu saga airings on Adult Swim, it is completely uncensored.
- Sorry. I can't do that right now. You can ask someone that has knowledge and focuses on those areas if they can do that as I haven't watched Kai yet. Maybe if I watch kai and I have some knowledge about the censorship I can add it. But please fix your grammar issues as I found a a good number of spelling, grammar and punctuations on the listing you added for the censorship.
I lost my account
- No probs.
Hi. I made an edit to the Super Saiyan 4 page and you reverted it. What i out was factually correct; it did later appear in Super Dragon Ball Heroes. Please tell me why you reverted it. • • 14:41, April 9, 2020 (UTC)
- I thought it was a little redundant. That's why I removed it.
Hi, on the website URL appears written Xeno Trunks SSJ4 and Xeno Pan SSJ4 but that is just URL error, but it will not have the Xeno Trunks Super Saiyan 4 and not Xeno Pan Super Saiyan 4 in 10th Anniversary of Dragon Ball Heroes. Alexribeiro.soares.7 (talk) 01:14, April 10, 2020 (UTC)
- I don't know what you are talking about. Can you be clearer next time?
Why do you keep reverting my edits?
- I wasn't sure if your edit was right so I reverted it. I might look back into it later if I remember.
Gohan/Potential Unleashed edits
Yo Sosuagwu, I meant to ask you why you undid my edits to the Potential Unleashed portion of the Gohan page.
- I thought I was correct in the information I added. If you have time, then I'd like to discuss this issue. Omni-Knower (talk) 08:22, April 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Neff corrected it.
It's been brought up on the Discord again, and I can see it mentioned above, that you're undoing peoples edits with any explanation as to why. I think I've mentioned this before and you should know because people had the same issue with DragonEmeperor but whenever you undo someone's edit then make sure you explain why in the summary.
It doesn't matter for blatant trolling or vandalism but otherwise there needs to be an explanation because its confusing people.
13:07, April 11, 2020 (UTC)
- I'll try my best to explain the reversions more. I will follow your advise.
about those gohan edits
Gohan never used Super Saiyan 2 with Potential Unleashed, he only used SS with it as there was no electricity in the aura. So you should go back and fix that. FlatZone (talk) 17:34, April 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Looks like Neff fixed the problem.
Ultra Instinct Sign talk
I was just adding an image from the Moro arc but for some reason, you remove it. Can you talk about why you remove it, please? 08:18, April 19, 2020 (UTC)SaiyanCrusader.
- I put it back on the usage section belonging next to the its usage in Moro arc.
- Because the previous version of Whis' intro was more informative and didn't really seem that much repetitive. After all intros for the most part are supposed to give brief explanations of the character.
Hello. I'd just like you to know you blocked my account for a week under a false premise. I inserted "Motherfucker" as an alternate name for Galick Gun on the eponymous attack's article. I should preface - I did make a mistake placing this on Galick Gun's article. It was actually Final Flash. You can see an official translation of Toyotaro's Dragon Ball Super manga here, in which Vegeta's dialogue has been localized from "Final Flash" to "Motherfucker": https://i.imgur.com/8hfT7bY.png Sorry for any misunderstandings. I'd like the ban on my main account to be removed. Thank you. MarKitten (talk) 03:55, April 25, 2020 (UTC)
- That's not an official translation by Viz that is a fan translation from Manga Stream which we don't use here since it is not official so don't go making up some sort of an excuse just to back-up your claim that the attack was called the M-Word, which is wasn't, so you can continue to vandalize this site that people spend hours trying to perfect and besides if that was the case that might have been Vegeta talking to and insulting Beerus as he fires the Final Flash to call him the M-Word not Vegeta naming the attack the M-Word as he fires it. Matter of fact, How am I supposed to believe you if most of your contributions to this site are vandalism in all of your accounts here and your claim is not too convincing at all? Most of your contributions here are vandalism and you use an alt. account to bypass a block just to go to my talk just to support the fact that you are vandalizing. At this point, I don't see you actually wanting to contribute but perhaps continue to vandalize this wiki so I'm officially giving you in both of your accounts an infinite ban. You are no longer allowed to edit on this site any longer.
If the reference is harmless then there is no need for you to remove it. Yes, we know the genders and races of these characters but the information if confirmed so it wouldn't hurt to reference it with solid sources. Meshack (talk) 18:03, April 29, 2020 (UTC)
- Virtually most sources of Dragon Ball confirms their race and gender so there is no need to use one source to confirm that unless if they are not obvious. That would be pointless and your excluding other sources that points out there gender and race to be such and such so there is no need to source something like that since they are obvious. Unless if they are not obvious, then the gender or race of the characters should be sourced.
Well they are obvious so there is no point of referencing them since many sources confirm it.
I guess they can be added but please ask for the other admins opinions to see if they are okay with it.
Yo, Shinjin are by definition Genderless. It's incorrect to say his gender is male. Also, can you watch what you're doing? Don't just revert to what to was previously cause i'm adding a lot of information Meshack (talk) 19:15, April 29, 2020 (UTC)
Ask the other admins for their opinions first since they have been like that for a while.
I had to use an automated script in order to clean up the "Candidates for Deletion" category, a process that took me several hours, even with the employment of said tool. It's almost humanly impossible to manually and exhaustively review, analyze, and manage all of those files (which are a lot), one by one (which would take an eternity), especially considering that no one has bothered to do maintenance for years or help with it.15:12, May 12, 2020 (UTC)
- Well that is true. I am currently in the works in restoring some of the images because due to to the disorganization regarding the images especially when some images that are still being used in pages are marked for deletion many pages are left with broken file links that have to be fixed so I didn't want the images to get deleted right away but it looks like you beat me to handling them. I will try to manually review some of the images and see which are useful or not. Thanks for your help with cleaning up the candidates for deletion.
Thanks, although I can't undo the entire process of the other day (otherwise, it would be rendered as pointless or useless), I can check some of these files when I have enough time to restore them if needed.15:40, May 12, 2020 (UTC)
- Okay. Thanks,
- I fixed an error with a deleted image on the Frieza Saga page yesterday. I'm currently going to go through the Saga pages and fix that up, if there's any more issues with deleted images then I'll fix those while I'm at. As well as any I come across by chance.
19:34, May 12, 2020 (UTC)
Hi Sosuagwu! Can you give reasons when you revert edits? You reverted a few of mine without giving any explanation, and I don't see any reason for them to have been reverted. --Westyb | (talk) 11:00, May 18, 2020 (UTC)
- I fixed your edit for the Dragon Radar page because I realized they were only used in English Localizations and didn’t have a Japanese name equivalent. As for the Turles trivia, you removed sourced information that clearly had something to do with the sentence that you claim it doesn't, click on the reference and it would link you to what the reference is talking about. You also added a source that excludes the other sources that is why I reverted your edit.
Thanks for putting the Radar one back! On the Turles page, however, the source you reverted to is the one regarding Turles' being Goku's older brother. The sentence the was located in is discussing an image of Saiyan family trees, which is what I changed the citation to. The other citation is already everywhere on that page, and had no relation to the subject of the sentence it was cited in this one time. --Westyb | (talk) 11:39, May 18, 2020 (UTC)
- It pertained to all the sentences used in that listed trivia. Nog that last sentence of it.
Again, I don't understand why you're reverting the page. On my last edit, I put the original source back a few sentences, to where it was relevant, and added the other relevant source where it was necessary. Can you please explain why it was reverted again instead of just edit warring? --Westyb | (talk) 21:58, May 18, 2020 (UTC)
Is this the revision you guys are referring to? If so, I think Westyb's edit was fine. The "TulleceBro" reference only pertained to the first sentence of the trivia, and he added in an extra source for the Saiyan family tree. — 01:52, May 19, 2020 (UTC)
Yep! That's the one. Though recently there was another reversion on the Vegeta Jr. page. I removed baseless information which I brought up in the talk page earlier, but it was still removed. I understand you're making a lot of edits to the wiki and it may seem trivial, but if you're going to revert something like that can you at least put a reason in the edit summary or respond on the talk page? The information on the page is wrong, and it shouldn't be there. --Westyb | (talk) 02:15, May 19, 2020 (UTC)
A little something we did for your B-Day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! \(^U^)/
- Thank you very much.
Could you provide a link to the source of the images? I checked the manga as well as reverse image searching and couldn't find anything.
- No you are not. The English that you are writing is terrible and not properly written that it is as if English is a second language and you are under a learning phase of the language and you haven't fully mastered on English writing and probably even speaking wise.
- I thought character images are not supposed to show them performing an attack but I saw that in the infobox for Android 17 and Botoma they had at least one of their character infobox pictures showung them performing an attack so I decided to let it slide for Belmod.
- No. The movie version came first.
Universe 3 edit
I am curious why you reverted my edit to the Universe 3 page.
It wrongly states that Universe 3 has the 7th lowest mortal level. When it is in fact the 7th highest (i.e it is in 7th place). I corrected it.
According to this very wiki the rankings are as follows;
- Mortal Level lower than 7 (Planned for erasure)
- Rank #5: Universe 11
- Rank #6: Universe 2
- Rank #7: Universe 3
- Rank #8: Universe 10
- Rank #9: Universe 4
- Rank #10: Universe 7 (Mortal Level: 3.18) (Manga)
- Rank #10: Universe 6 (Anime)
- Rank #11: Universe 7 (Mortal Level: 3.18)
- Rank #11: Universe 6 (Manga)
- Rank #12: Universe 9
- Because it is a low level universe.
Ok so, I looked at the scene. The issue is that the scene you’re referring to isn’t actually adapted until the next episode. The narrator is speaking when the scene comes up at the end of 3. Beginning of four starts off with that scene with the actual dialogue. You can’t actually say it was included in 3 since it wasn’t. Also, if you are gonna include it, then Kai’s episodes are wrong as well. Episode 2 adapts the scene the same way that 3 does here, and yet the chapter isn’t included there. Njr428 (talk) 01:59, June 1, 2020 (UTC)
- I updated the corresponding Kai episode since that also adapted the scene in question at the end. Sorry! Didn’t mean to edit war. I guess you could say I’m just a huge stickler for canonicity. Am making a spreadsheet actually showing which chapters are adapted in which episodes, and I want it to be as accurate as possible, so you can see why (I actually didn’t notice end of episode 3 adapted the scene until you pointed it out because of the narration, only that 4 adapted it).Njr428 (talk) 02:36, June 1, 2020 (UTC)
- Okay but regardless the scene was still included whether or not there was dialogue sp that is automatically an adaptation of that scene even if episode 4 used a different version of that scene that this time had dialogue.
That source I put was not false, it is an official guide that recently came about and that was the only web I found it in. It was posted by Torrus Silver, who is a translator like herms and ken xyro. If you want, you can ask him if it's fake or not. Ahmedelh (talk) 09:38, June 2, 2020 (UTC)Ahmedelh
- But using that website as a source that you used doesn't show the reliability of the source so therefore your edit was reverted. And from what I am seeing there is no translator named Torrus Silver so I think this is one of your ploys to vandalize and add false information into pages. And I also been seeing that you have been vandalizing and removing content in a page after this message you sent so how can I believe what you’re saying is true if you haven’t shown me that you are reliable editor here. You also did that the first time you edited here and completely removed the abilities section in one page claiming it was a mistake so even though I reverted your edit I thought it was mistake until it was revealed it actually wasn’t when you deliberately removed content in other pages which pretty much confirmed that this wasn’t a mistake and you deliberately did this to vandalize pages. We do not need people like you trying to ruin this wiki and I am glad you are infinitely banned from this wiki because you would just try to ruin this wiki more and more.
- Yonedge has dealt with him and gave him an infinite ban. Thanks for informing me about the vandalism.
- I was not sure what you added was true and you didn't provide a source yo back that up.
Reverting edits (again)
Can you please stop reverting my edits without explaining why in the edit reason? In addition to the King Cold and Other World above, you reverted my edits on King Kai and World Martial Arts Tournament without an explanation, and the latter was just providing a necessary citation and correcting capitalization. Raymond1922 (talk) 21:04, June 9, 2020 (UTC)
- World Martial Arts Tournament page I fixed. I reverted your edit on the King Cold page because you removed Chilled or any mentions of him out of King Cold's personality. Whether or not it is a what if story it is still official Dragon Ball information so it should be included since Chilled is in fact an ancestor to King Cold. As for the Other Workd edit I reverted your edit because you added mainly redundant things that were already explained in the Earth's Hell page but I did a little bit of a revision of my own a few hours ago to the page to put back a bit of corrections you made to the page. As for your King Kai edit, the reason why I reverted your edit on that page because it was talking about the original limits of Shenron's power regarding him resurrecting people not his current ressurection power.
- But why did you revert World Martial Arts Tournament in the first place? Also, the Dragon Balls never had a rule that you can't wish someone back who's been dead for over a year. The only rule was that they can't wish back large groups of people back who have been dead for over a year, according to Kami in the Frieza Saga, and King Kai even asks Yamcha, Tien Shinhan, and Chiaotzu if they mind waiting another year to be resurrected in this same scene. And this is all a moot point since King Kai died after Dende created new Dragon Balls. Raymond1922 (talk) 14:56, June 14, 2020 (UTC)
Reverting edits with no reason really isn't cool. You seem to have substantial form on doing this. Why are my edits continually reverted?
- Same as removing a good chunk of information on an article without explaining why isn’t really cool either so I reverted your edits after you removed a whole section in the article and didn’t explain why. I consider that removing content in a page if there is no explanation for a section being removed.
- It didn't really go through here but we had discussed on discord about how some characters Power sections are treated as little biographies in their own right with an excessive amount of information so we were gonna trim a few down so they more to the point. Something I did with Goku's in the past, I did Vegeta's yesterday while TemmyChan did Piccolo's. Just letting you know as a heads up if you see the same happen with anymore pages.
07:08, June 12, 2020 (UTC)
Re: Future Trunks
One of my old sockpuppet accounts vandalizied the Future Trunks page at January of 2020 because I was influenced by the Arthur episode "D.W.'s Time Trouble" at the time. Sorry for that reason caused the mess.
- Another Unkwo0nuser account very well then. Please stop coming back here to sockpuppet when you have very well been blocked on your other accounts. You are causing problems here and you are certainly not wanted here for the many times you have sockpuppeted and continue to vandalize this wiki coming back to intentionally be blocked because you want to play around with this wiki like it a joke. Do us a favor and leave us alone. Stop messaging me. If you come back here and I notice anybody that seems to be a sockpuppet of you then that account will be blocked. Now goodbye and don't come back here.
Hey, someone vandalized the Saiyan page. https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/ToddDa2
Bullza has already dealt with you. Stop coming back here.
Okay, there's a bit of an edit war going on with the Immortality topic. Apparently, you guys are under the impression that because Zamasu survived being erased by Zen-oh in Heroes, it should be without question that immortals are able to survive the technique. However, while it is an official game, Heroes is not authored by Toriyama, nor are its manga and anime adaptations: [Mission Myanimelist entry]
Meanwhile, Toriyama does the story and supervises Toyotaro's adaptation of his rough draft for the Super manga, and Zamasu was completely erased along with the entire future timeline in it. The Super manga should take precedence in canonicity in the same way that you wouldn't use Future Gogeta showing up as a Super Saiyan 4 in Budokai Tenkaichi to argue that Future Goku and Vegeta had the form, for example. Since Heroes isn't authored by Toriyama, it's no more valid than Broly surviving and becoming SSJ3 in Raging Blast, while in the movies he was clearly in Hell as of Movie 11. Crockodyle (talk) 08:14, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
- Well Heroes is part of the canon of this wiki since it is official information that he survived being erased in heroes.
I just want to ask why you insisted on reverting my edit on the Halo page. I was only removing the unessesary space between the two apostrophes and that word.TheGreenBeetle (talk) 18:59, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
- I reverted your edit because you left unnecessary spacing in the page that I had to fix but I put your edit back in though if you haven’t saw yet.
- When did I ever sent you a message about the SAB jacket. I only deleted the page because it was improperly presented and had insufficient amount of data. Plus they might have not been needed.
You meant for me to fill something in the Power section yes? Explaining their power and stuff?
15:49, July 2, 2020 (UTC)
Alright, I'll do that tomorrow.23:30, July 2, 2020 (UTC)