Hi, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Gohan page.
Bring It On!
Well I thank you for being considerate on the whole eavesdropping issue. I am finally glad to engage in a debate. I’ve been waiting for a challenge for a longtime, and this involves battling on my DBZ PS2 games as well. As I mentioned before, I’m 18 (male) and have been a fan for over seven years. I do not in any way wish to imply that I know everything, and this is due to the fact that I don’t. I just want to learn how much I actually do know, and what I can learn from others. Now when we enter into debate, do not think that I am trying to shove quotes and facts down your throat. I am just trying to back up why theories with facts.
I have just joined this site a few days ago, and have not yet set up my user page. I have looked at others, and I can’t wait to find the time to start on mine. After looking over your page, I have to say that I am impressed. Our debate is sure to be one that I’m sure that we both can learn from. On the power lever issue, after the Frieza Saga there were no more recorded levels on the fighters. I like fights that have viewers on the edge of their seats. I’m referring to the battles that no one has an idea on the outcome. With that said, my earlier posts in Kame House have some of my own theories. I think that this will be a good place to start a debate. The post I’m referring to is Who is the strongest non-fused hero in the Buu Saga?/Which of the Buu forms is the strongest? I created this page before I learned about the preview button before I posted. So my lists are more like long sentences, but reading it will be worth it. After reading that, I will be more than happy to elaborate on my ideas. ----Vegetaisthebest December 6, 2009
- Refer to my talk page SaiyanZ 11:13, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Line Breaks
Sure, I can tell you how to remove line breaks. Sometimes, when you first get done editing an article, there may be some line breaks that were unintentionally added into almost every section of the article. To counter this problem (and this is what I always do), after you edit what you want in the article, do not press the "Save page" button; you need to press the "Preview" button instead. This will show what you edited in the article without saving it, and if there are some extra line breaks that were involuntarily added, you'll have the chance to remove them. Once that is done, you can press the "Save page" button and you should be able to see no extra line breaks added on the article.
I hope that will be enough for you to understand. If you're still unsure about the extra line break removal, be sure to contact me. Thanks!
Ok thanks. One more thing, I wasn't to apologize for the whole Gohan article skirmish. I was sharing my info with the other admins and I totally forgot about sharing it with you. Would you mind if I edited the Gohan article a little bit WITHOUT changing the overall meaning of Gohan being implied as stronger than Goku and Gotenks? I was thinking of adding something like this to the Goku article, but I would need permission --SaiyanZ 23:19, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Infobox help
Alright, I can help you with editing infoboxes. Well, when I looked over your edit on the Death Beam page, you moved around and took off the info bits in the infobox (caption, type, purpose, etc.). Please don't do that, because when you do, the infobox will be out of order and clutter up the page. When you edit a technique infobox, you put in certain information about it (hence the name). Such information includes name, image, debut, caption, alias, inventor, user, purpose, type, class, and color, all in order. When you are editing techniques, if this technique infobox is one the page, you'll want to make sure that all of this, or most of it, is filled out. As I said before, don't move around or delete any of these info bits, as this will result in the infobox being placed out of order and scattered on the page.
Re: Manga implications
No. As that discussion has served to indicate, the manga implies the exact opposite. --22:22, January 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, just looking for feedback, thank you SaiyanZ 19:12, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
On your user page, you say that Broly could presumably beat SS2 Adult Gohan. In the movie, Broly not only beat him, but would have killed him had Krillin had not intervened. So my question is, why do you say presumably? -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:08, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, the only reason I say presumably is b/c of me not knowing whether Gohan really was a SS2 to begin with. I think presumably was the wrong word for me to use. I've been on forums and YouTube and still I don't know the answer. I mean, Adult Gohan has the SS2 hairstyle, yet he doesn't have the electric aura associated with the form. Do you know the answer by any chance? SaiyanZ 06:23, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
I personally think that Gohan is pretty clearly SS2 due to the aura, hair, etc. However, some people would disagree with me, so it's sort of a personal preference for what you think happened. Lol, sorry I don't have a better answer. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:35, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
- You know, now that I think about it, I think Broly would be stronger than Adult Gohan SS2 regardless of which form Gohan was in, considering that Broly got stronger b/c of his Saiyan gene which allows him to get stronger after surviving near-death experiences. SaiyanZ 17:57, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
The only non-Dragon Ball material that should be on the site is material created by Toriyama, or real-life/mythological events. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:24, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks for letting me know! SaiyanZ 03:28, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
Buu Saga Debate
Hey this is about the whole Who is Stronger in Buu Saga thing. You said in the Gohan talk page that When Goku and Vegeta were talking inside Super Buu that Goku actually said "I don't know if I have the time to sustain SSJ3 for so long! That's why we should use fusion!" and not "Nither of us are still any match for Him" in the Original Japanese Manga? Is that True do you speak Japanese or did somebody translate that for you? And yeah you also said that you never saw any Interview of AT actually saying anything about Ultimate Gohan being the Strongest Unfused chatracter on Page 114 of the Daizenshuu books. Have you read the Daizenshuu page 114 yourself?
Last thing, Does the Japanese Manga really suggest that Kid Buu is the Strongest Buu like you said?—This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- Apparently I was reading some fanon dub, so no that wasn't what he said. However, he did tell Piccolo at Kami's Lookout about Super Saiyan 3's energy consumption problem; this can be seen as the primary reason of why he didn't want to fight Super Buu since 1) Vegeta alone couldn't hope to do damage to him & 2) Goku's SSJ3 form was just too draining for him to use. At that point, the only viable option for him was to use the Fusion dance. In addition, the Daiz interview from Daiz 2 was made while Dragon Ball was still in production. That on top of that fact that it says Recoome killed Gohan during their fight makes the Daiz totally unreliable. And yes, the Japanese manga says Kid Buu is the strongest Buu, right where Kibito Kai talks about Buu's history. SaiyanZ 01:19, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- :If you read Herms's translations along with my talk page, you would see that my notion is correct. In the Japanese dub, Kid Buu did get weaker after absorbing the Kais as said by both Elder and Kibito Kai SaiyanZ 11:16, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
Re:Nice to meet you
Thanks, Nice to meet you too. Thanks for being so cool about discussing it. I'm just glad it didn't turn into an edit war.SuperSaiyn3Broly 01:13, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm glad that this whole thing didn't escalate like some certain arguments on YouTube XD SaiyanZ 01:20, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, you recently left a messeage on my talk page. What are you talking about. What edit do you mean, I didnt do anything regarding Gohan or Goku being a FPSSJ. Or did I. See theres the thing, I have absolutly no idea what you are talking about
- Wrong user XD SaiyanZ 02:46, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey man, I have never got the chance to interract with you. Come on chat?
Please do not edit war. This is defined as making the same edit 3 or more times within 24 hours. Instead, simply discuss the issue on the appropriate talk page and seek a consensus. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:59, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
- You too buddy, I wish you and your family many blessings SaiyanZ 01:02, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
Super Buu/SS3 Goku comparison
Don't remove what is covered by a source. See the picture here from TV Anime Guide: Dragon Ball Z Son Goku Densetsu, it says Buu w/ Gohan absorbed is so powerful that even Super Saiyan 3 Goku is no match. Goku being forced to fuse with Vegeta to fight him is not covered by the source. 23:54, August 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I see, I wasn't aware it existed. Thank you for sharing with me SaiyanZ 06:07, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
Your edit warring
Every hear of what happens when a rollback like myself undoes your edit by clicking on rollback that means no edit summary you started it and continued to edit and still are so your edit warring I have reported you to one of the admins so nice day and start following the rules.
- When you are the one posting false information? Your rollback or whatever that's called not only posted the false info about how his past shaped his mental state, it completely changed the description of his LSSJ form as well. You didn't even attempt to show where in the original version of the film it shows that his "traumatic childhood" contributed to his insanity. Instead of "rollbacking", you should actually watch the movie. In Japanese and THEN do your "rollback" -_-. There was a reason I put FUNimation's dub only and you're only hurting the site by reverting it SaiyanZ 01:35, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
You should follow the rules more closely because I seen your message on the talk page for Broly have you seen the Japanese version of the film, and leave the page as it was or you will be gone for awhile.
- Of couse I have seen the film in Japanese! Why did you think I edited it then and removed all the useless information and added things that were not there before, such as Paragus's last minute plan to kill Broly via the comet?! SaiyanZ 01:44, August 4, 2014 (UTC)