This is PrinceZarbon's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to PrinceZarbon.
|Archive 1||February, 2009 - June, 2009|
|Archive 2||June, 2009 - September, 2009|
|Archive 3||September, 2009 - Nov, 2009|
Users that are in need of a talking to
Gotenks (GT) Weedle Mchairybug Dragula42
These guys are breaking a few rules and need a talking to --Silver Sinspawn 06:38, November 21, 2009 (UTC)
There is a user that has made a page named Planet Namick. The planet is spelt wrong and has about 2 lines of information about it worded very poorly. I think deletion is in order. Thank you.
- Yeah, I suggest you read the message on top of the page. You'll need to take it to the other administrators. In fact, until December 1st, everyone's going to report all edits to the above editors. Weedle McHairybug 21:16, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks mate lol.... Im not very perspective :D
- Hey all, I looked and there is no page by that name. Perhaps you made a spelling error when you typed the already incorrect spelling? If you could let me know exactly what the page is called, I would happily delete a page of spam. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:59, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
Im not sure.. I was going to post it on another moderators page but when i checked to see if it was still there it was gone ?? Very strange...
- Lol, maybe someone wrote something on the page about the planet being a ghost... -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:06, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
:O That explains everything :D
Why did my text go small ??
- It's because you started a line with a space.
That puts it in a box.
Hey there. I've noticed that people keep adding several line breaks to articles, which you have to delete or undo later. I guess sometimes people add these line breaks for some reason, but I noticed that the new Wikia visual editor ("Rich Text Editing" in the preferences), which I used for a while and broke several tables in this Wiki, is also automatically adding lines to articles one modifies, even if one doesn't change every paragraph near these new lines. I think we should either 1) ask the Wikia guys to fix that, or 2) fix our rules to comply with the visual editor rules. Otherwise, we'll keep wasting time on this matter everytime someone uses the Rich Text Editing mode to edit an article.--Sega381 23:07, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
why are the videos i put up on my page gone and they are in red
Has this user been warned?Just look at his contribution page, all he saids is hes gay and the word penis.http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199Saimaroimaru 03:02, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
Can you please please please tell me which episode did yamcha give the speech about goku.......i know that it is in the android saga but i dont know when so can you please reply to my hotmail please that will be the best thing ever if you tell me. My hotmail is email@example.com ok so please!!!!!
- I prefer the current as opposed to the new because the current is less widescreen. The pixelation isn't as much an issue here. The current is still preferable due to the "new" ones cutting off the top portions of the head (for Zarbon) for example. Do not alter them. They will remain as such. - 21:45, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
User "Beadtmdc" just vandalised the page of the article "Otokosuki". I corrected it again, but still, vandalism is not okay.—This unsigned comment was made by DraculaCronqvist (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- Are you sure on what you are saying? Double check the article and you'll see the change I made. -beadtmdc 18:51, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
The vandalism in question was made by an anonymous IP who I've already blocked, for multiple reasons, an edit earlier than beadtmdc's edit. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:07, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Uh... Again, the article was vandalised. Now, this is just a proposition, but maybe the article should be under protection? And I apologize to "Beadtmdc". Sorry, I was mistaken, you didn't made the edit. Sorry, really! ^^
- Yeah, no problem man! beadtmdc 03:27, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
Ok I'm confused. I've looked at the Manual of Style and I know that line breaks aren't cool, but I have never intentionally added them. All those times you blocked me, I wasn't trying to have a war with you or tick you off. But can you please tell me what a line break is exactly so that I can be more precautious and not get blocked (again..) ? (Banan14kab 23:03, December 2, 2009 (UTC))
- As I pointed out earlier, users using the Rich Text Editor feature in wikia will unintentionally add line breaks to articles. PrinceZarbon, you should contact the Wikia admins to fix that, or we will see more and more line breaks from innocent contributors (or ammend the MOS to have more line breaks....). I don't know if this is Banan14kab's case, but it's worth checking out.--Sega381 02:03, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
Thank You Sega381 for actually helping and answering my question(which the admins never do). Now I know why I continue to "add useless line breaks" (Banan14kab 04:54, December 3, 2009 (UTC))
- Please be respectful to all users, including admins, thank you. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:58, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- And BTW Banan14kab, I'm also an admin :). I only happened to know the possible answer, while the other admins probably had no idea this was a possible cause.Sega381 22:51, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe someone should send something about it to all of the user pages, or put something about it on the Main Page.--SuperSaiyan3Broly 22:57, December 3, 2009 (UTC)User:SuperSaiyan3Broly
SSJ3 Goku or Ultimate Gohan
Hi, long time no see. I think I found some contradictions that might support Goku as stronger than Ultimate Gohan. You warned me not to change the pages if you are going to insert some power level comparisons, but I was thinking more on the lines of a personal preference section to put in the Goku and Gohan articles on the debate between who is stronger. The reason I'm bringing this up is because I saw a paragraph on this argument on the Gohan article page, underneath the Ultimate form headline. Do you think I should add some thing like that to the Goku page? --SaiyanZ 23:56, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
- We are not allowed to have any power comparisons on the articles themselves. They are non-constructive and useless. If anything, where we find an argument on any other articles (example Gohan article) we remove them. - 00:28, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
I understand, but this wasn't a direct statement on the Gohan article. What it is, is more of a implication. It doesn't definitively say Gohan is stronger. What it said was that it was implied. So, my question is, can I put something like this on the Goku page, as I have found evidence supporting SSJ3 Goku as stronger than Ultimate Gohan? If so, I will put the implied part on the Goku info as well. --SaiyanZ 19:38, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
Ok can you do that for me on the Gohan page? Nonoitall strongly advised me on not doing it. Perhaps if you did it, it might be better --SaiyanZ 19:48, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- I'd rather not remove any of the information for a few reasons. I'm not responsible for any of the hero-related article information. I only work with the villain articles. I'd rather not alter or remove any information from them (unless they are useless line breaks or vandalism). - 19:51, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
Hmmmmm, what do we do then, do we just leave the "implications" there? --SaiyanZ 21:26, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- Obviously not, what you do is bring this up to my comrades SSJGoku93, and 10XKamehameha. Allow them to deal with it; I'm responsible for the antagonist articles; they're responsible for the protagonist articles. It's easier for us to work this way so we each have a fair share of articles to deal with. That, and the fact that I'm much more familiar with the villain articles. - 21:28, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
Ok, I'll get right to it. Thanks for your help --SaiyanZ 21:30, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- Lol, I'm only responsible for protagonist articles? I apparently never got the memo. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:07, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- No mate. You're responsible for anything you want. I'm merely strongly responsible for keeping track of the villain and antagonist articles as it's well over the amount to maintain and sustain on a daily basis. SSJGoku93 is responsible for the hero articles. The moderators (such as yourself and the others) are responsible for any articles you can stumble on or feel need to be fixated. However, I have strict authority over the villain articles because I must maintain their accuracy and revert any vandalism. - 22:30, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
Seeing this I just have to say that Ultimate Gohan IS stronger for 2 reasons.
Goku stated that he and Gotenks are roughly the same strength at super saiyan three
and While ss3 Gotenks was equal to Super buu, Ultimate Gohan was able to severely defeat him, and even later when Buu absorbs ss3 Gotenks and piccolo, it's said that Gohan loses his composure due to mind games Buu plays on him despite being roughly equal in power!Red 11 18:49, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
Yo Bro.stuff to delete
Goku doing the fusion dance with Adult Gohan?,nd a few videos that i cant find
Sorry but lately when I make any kind of edit on a page, it inserts line breaks, can you tell me what I am doing wrong.User:SuperSaiyan3Broly
- As mentioned above, it's probably the "Rich Text Editor" feature in the wiki. While the admins here are trying to find a definitive fix, try turning it off in you Configurations section.Sega381 22:49, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
what up im jakari im a db dbz and dbct fan do u have dragonball raging blast--Jakari11997 14:31, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
- Raging blast is alright. I don't like the controls as much as the Tenkaichi series though. - 14:37, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
I saw that the Frieza power level has been changed to up to 120,000,000 but I have many sources saying that when Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan he had a power level of 15,000,000. I also have many sources saying Frieza's power level at 100% is 12,000,000 so I was wondering if you could change it to that.--SuperSaiyan3Broly 18:19, December 5, 2009 (UTC)User:SuperSaiyan3Broly
- SuperSaiyan3Broly, why don't you check out our list of power levels page, it might clear things up for you. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 18:35, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
- Your right that may need to be changed too, PrinceZarbon changed the power levels to 12,000,000 and 15,000,000 just a few days ago.--SuperSaiyan3Broly 18:41, December 5, 2009 (UTC)User:SuperSaiyan3Broly
- I don't know about the definite power level for Frieza. But I do know one thing, I am extremely tired of seeing people constantly revert his power level back and forth for the last 10 month radius. Back and forth. Back and forth. Can we please just obtain the correct one and keep it. Anyone who alters it again will be banned. This is annoying already. - 20:01, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
- Then that's what it is. Not 12,000,000. If anyone reverts to 12,000,000, it should be considered direct vandalism. I've seen numerous random ip's do that also and for no apparent reasoning. - 21:45, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
The Daizenshuu was not created by Akira Toriyama. Therefore how can it be considered the official book for his work? (Dragonballfan1993 15:42, February 28, 2010 (UTC))
- BTW, the 12,000,000 figure comes from an very old, bad translation of the same Daizenshuu 7, which was corrected in later translations. Several fansites/fans are still stuck with that old and wrong number. That's one of the reasons that figure tends to come back to the articles.--Sega381 15:45, December 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Since I don't follow up on any of the heroes or information related to them, I don't know which is accurate for Bulla. But I also hate how people keep reverting it back and forth also. Same problem. - 22:12, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
IT'S OVER 9000!
Sorry for putting things that aren't for this wiki's main interest, but I just wanted to congratulate you for more than 9000 edits in this wiki. Congratulations and let's hope that more 9000 come. Vegeta - San Talk Contrib 22:23, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
- I am here to serve my loyal Dragon Ball community and secure the most encyclopedic resource possible, with the utmost accuracy and factual implications. Thank you my dear comrade. Though many of my edits are warnings, reversions, and fixes, but I'm very appreciative of your congratulations. I am here to serve all my fellow comrades; I love you all greatly. - 22:40, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
Radtiz and Nappa
Are Radtiz and Nappa capable of reaching Super Saiyan? (188.8.131.52 02:05, December 9, 2009 (UTC))
- In the mangaverse, no. In the anime, no (as evidenced in their GT appearance). In the fictitious what-if gameverse, yes. But it doesn't actually take place in canon. - 03:23, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
- doesn't even happen in the games bro. its a fan-fic exclusive.but thats the exact OPPOSITE of canon --Silver Sinspawn 06:00, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
- No, not really. Kill the monkeys! Bring on the monkey-busters! Clayton's here with his shotgun. Tarzan and his apes better watch it! - 07:08, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
What would Super Saiyan Nappa look like anyway? A bald guy can't get the wild hairdo, or can he? I suppose the only thing that would change is his eye color and his aura's color and intensity. And his power level of course ;-) SJ Commander 10:02, February 15, 2010 (UTC)
thanks for that ill call on u if i need help
beadtmdc 15:56, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
- This one seems not to cut off any portion of the character. I'll allow this one and alter it. - 16:16, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
Is there any reason Jeice's page has been changed to Jisu? I didnt want to change it back because I wasnt sure if an admin had wanted it that way or not Thunderbender18 02:57, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Good find, you are correct the page should have been Jeice, meaning someone must have recently moved it. I've fixed the problem, and returned the Jeice article to its rightful name, that is the English anime name. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:19, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
Something wrong with Article
Hey im new to DragonBall wikia so i dont know how to fix this of explain it just go to the Tarble page. Finish Buster 08:05, December 12, 2009 (UTC)
If its not there anymore another moderator might of taken it of.
beadtmdc 18:31, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for my image
Thanks and you like my Semi-Perfect Cell image. I did stand it myself using Paint.21:56, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
Category: Race Unknown
Hi. Sorry to bother you with this, but because I don't know this Wiki (I'm a guest from the Bleach Wiki) and you're the first admin I came across I picked you to bother. I was gonna start a category of characters with unknown race, but I figured I should pitch it to an admin first and get an approval. Weedefinition 16:55, December 18, 2009 (UTC)
- It is unnecessary to have a category for characters with unknown races. Those with defined races are categorized, those with unknown or alien races... don't need to have categories describing that they are unknown, the very fact that they are not known is enough to non-categorize it. - 19:26, December 18, 2009 (UTC)
My point is not to make a new category for every race but to unify all the unknown races in one category called "Race Unknown". Just give it a thought, don't knock it right out. I'll do all the work, if you give me the thumbs up. Weedefinition 20:50, December 18, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm giving you the thumbs down because there was a category like that and I deleted it, and will likely delete it again if it's made. - 00:51, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
Bummer dude! Weedefinition 11:53, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
FS and GNU?
It's been a while and I thought you might have missed me. I was wondering what the "FS" and "GNU" sections on the menu is about. The Original Super Sayain 18:06, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm extremely confused about that myself. I've been trying to remove them from the menu but I haven't been able to locate the parameter that allows it. I don't know how that got there to begin with. Please bring it to the attention of other admins and moderators here on the wiki so we can resolve that soon. - 19:10, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
Hey I told some other admins/moderators about the FS and GNU sections. Hopefully you can fix it. I have been wondering what it was about for a while.The Original Super Sayain 19:55, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Did you tell nonoitall? nonoitall may know how to resolve this issue as I've been trying for quite some time with no success. - 20:11, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
Yea. I told 4 other admins. Hopefully one of them will know how to fix it. Your the only one who actually answers back though. By the way have you seen the new Iron man 2 trailer yet? It looks really good.The Original Super Sayain 21:04, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
- What menu items? ;-)
- Actually I'm not sure exactly why the items manifested the way they did, since those two items should have been completely different sub-items of the blog post item. I removed them for now though. (See MediaWiki:Monaco-sidebar.) -- 22:00, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks.The Original Super Sayain 22:10, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
Dropping byHow are you Zarbon? I just wanted to drop in and see how things are going. I should be more actively on the Wiki again by the start of January, I'm looking forward to having time once again. Talk to you later, Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, whatever it is you'd prefer haha.
Hey PZ, I hope everything's going well. I was just wondering if you told Silver Sinspawn to make a template for characters who were in Neko Majin. Silver had put a Neko Majin logo next to the DB, DBZ, and GT logos in the infobox of popular articles like Goku's and Vegeta's, and this seems strange to me as Neko Majin is more of a parody than an actual installment in the Dragon Ball series. If you said this was okay, then I'll put the logos back in the infoboxes, but I just wanted to double check. Thanks. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:12, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- No I did not say it was alright to have the Neko Majin material on the DBZ related articles. I told them specifically to limit all Neko Majin templates, and material, logos, etc. to the Neko Majin articles, and not on any DBZ articles. Please remove any instances you find that logo mate. ^_~ - 05:15, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
Hey now, I realize you are one the the more senior members of this site, but the consensus was to not delete the immortal category. The only decision made there was to remove the androids. In fact it appeared to be 2 to 1 against deletion, why would you do that? Also, please at least humor me and stop taking action about things that we are actively discussing. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:56, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- I replied on your talk mate. The definition of immortality isn't one who lives throughout the series. It's someone who can't be killed (ie: Garlic Junior). The rest are capable of being killed, therefore are not immortal. - 06:58, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
Surely you can't believe that there is only the one definition of immortality. The character "The Immortal Phoenix" is immortal by title, and it can be killed. Have you ever seen the movie Highlander? It's about immortals killing each other. Besides, I shouldn't have to defend the consensus. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:00, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- This isn't highlander; and since the definition of immortality is whether or not the character can or can't be killed... we don't go by other perspectives or terminologies. If you want to create a category for the "immortal phoenix" alone... then feel free, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's just not worthwhile to have a category for 2 or 3 characters. I've had to remove about 10-20 other non-constructive categories in the past. Do you think it's worthwhile having a category just for 2 or 3 characters, baring in mind that we can't assume some are immortal just because we don't see them die as that would be utter speculation. - 07:07, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
You're just using circular logic to argue semantics here. I can give an equally valid argument and say that an immortal character is one who will not die of natural causes. By that argument, your definition is apparently wrong. You can see why you're not convincing me at all. You have also not addressed why the opinion of one user should be values over the opinion of two. Also, the category would cover at least ten characters with the accepted definition (mine, 2 to 1 vote), not two or three. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:13, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- We're not going by votes mate. This isn't a democracy. I ultimately get to decide whether or not the category is worth keeping. I merely brought up the idea to others to begin with so that I could see their thoughts to help me decide whether or not I should keep the category or remove it. What you need to do is convince me that it's worth keeping a category based on that definition. Or what you need to do is create two separate categories for the immortal definition, one for the "characters who will not die of natural causes" and another for "characters who can't be killed". Do you really think it's worth all the hassle, since neither of the two types are one and the same? I'm also not arguing semantics, the decision is entirely mine, not based on votes. - 07:20, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
Okay then I'll restore the old category, but change the name to characters who cannot die of natural causes, to clear up this issue, which is most definitely over semantics. In fact removing that ambiguity about it will allow the androids to fit into the category beyond a doubt.
With that resolved, I was not aware that your opinion is worth more than those of others on the site, and I was most definitely under the impression that this is a democracy. Just a few days ago I mentioned to someone the Nonoitall gets final say over format, and he quickly corrected me stating that everyone is entitled an equal say in what goes on this site. Apparently he was wrong, or confused. I will also not try and convince you about the definition of words, since that's a silly matter being that virtually all words have multiple interpretations, and the thought process behind accepting just one is beyond me. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:30, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- I didn't say I have more say or that my opinion matters more. I said that I brought it up to help me decide whether or not to keep the category to begin with. Your opinion does matter, you've helped me greatly in the past. And now that you mention you want to have an entire category entitled "characters who cannot die of natural causes", I'll allow that mate. Just not listing Garlic Junior and Master Roshi under the same "immortal" category bracket as Roshi can be killed... but GJ can't. That was, after all, our initial dilemma with this category. I think we're pretty much on the same page here, it's just that we don't know how to maneuver this specific category so it stabilizes for all the characters without being misinterpreted. - 07:38, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
Well I've created a Category comprised solely of "Characters Who Cannot Die of Natural Causes" and it's collecting members quickly. Hopefully this is totally unambiguous, and won't be controversial. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:42, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Obviously not. ^_^ I love everyone here (well most, not the vandalizers, lol) Thanks for correcting it by the way. I hold you in great esteem. I don't even need to tell you that, you know it. ^_~ - 07:44, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
Well thanks for that, it is nice to hear. I've added a large number of entries into the category, so hopefully it will be useful. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:52, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- I posted the same message on your talk mate. ^_^. Very well that the title of the category has been fixated... Yeah, that was really fast and thorough. Well done. - 07:54, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
Re: Happy Holidays
Thanks! Here's hoping 2010 treats you well! :-) --00:34, December 26, 2009 (UTC)
Relieving long-term IP blocks
Hey, I wanted to hear your thoughts an an idea. I think it would be prudent for us to relieve IP blocks (but not account blocks) that have been active for over one year. I think we should consider that many IP addresses are recycled amongst users, and that one used by a former vandal may now be blocking a very confused new user. The only real harm that could be done by this action would be if a vandal was biding his/her time, monitoring the block status, and waiting for an entire year to come back and mess with the site, which seems a bit outlandish to me.
If this plan of action is alright with you, we could additionally reset all current blocks over one year (including infinite) to one year. Depending on how block-time adjustments work here, specifically if the block time is restarted when the time is adjusted, we may have to vary the new amounts of time.
- I am highly against this. Any ip's set to infinite should stay as such. There's a reason why they were set to infinite. Again, this is the #1 thing I am against. The ones that were set for a certain timeframe will expire. But yeah, that's my thought on the matter. When an ip engages in adding curses or flaming/foul language to articles or vandalizes, the ip will be perm blocked. The chances of another person using the same ip are slim to none. Also, for various reasons, the same vandals use numerous ip's to engage in this type of behavior. You can try your perspective with my co-admin SSJGoku93, but my thoughts on the matter are that perm blocked ip's should always stay as such. From past experience, and this is for the core truth, when an ip is unblocked, the same person continues to vandalize in the exact same way they did before, no matter what duration of time has passed. What you can do is look through the ip's you've banned, and decide whether or not you'd want to relieve their blocks, but I'm strict on this matter. If an ip has been perm blocked by me, they will stay as such, because the reason behind the perm block is either completely vandal-only driven or just plain foul language on the articles. - 15:55, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Alright, I can see why you'd feel that way, as I've also see instances of a temp-blocked IP or user doing the same vandalism a couple weeks later that they were blocked for in the first place. I'm pretty sure that IP's remain static to places like public libraries, computer-themed coffee places, and even apartments/dorms that people move in and out of over time, but those users are probably a minority anyway. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:27, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Yes my dear comrade. In the long run, we'd be benefiting more from maintaining perm blocks than relieving them, as our main purpose is to try and avoid vandalism at all costs. I swore I'd put an end to all incessant behavior prior to obtaining the position... and halt it I have. I hope you will continue to aid me in maintaining the best resource and stopping vandalism dead in its tracks. We may be strict, but in the long run, it's for the better. Love ya. And OMG, HAPPY NEW YEAR TOMORROW! ^__^ - 02:10, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
Goku's Wiener article by that same guy, different user.
That dude named "Kaje1234" is "Kaje123" recreated that article "GOKU'S WIENER". That guy has got to go, infinitely.18:20, January 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Very funny article, but sadly it has nothing to do with an encyclopedic resource. So yeah... I'll see what can be done. - 18:49, January 2, 2010 (UTC)
Just to inform you that an uregistered user has spammed the Kamehameha page (again). It's the same IP as a user who spammed the power level page. also I have found a page that should be deleted http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness Lloydssj4 01:53, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
Controversies & Criticisms
Ive noticed on almost every wikipedia page they have a subsection for controversies and criticisms. should i pioneer the idea on this wiki? Lloydssj4 05:28, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- That's unnecessary. We place information of that caliber under the trivia sections. All information pertaining to certain controversy (if notable) would be placed under trivia sections under adjunct bullet points. However, much of the material is also up for removal if it doesn't meet the criteria of being noteworthy. - 05:57, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
I was wondering, how do you add color to the infobox technique?
- Color palettes are done through coded letters through the Hex code generator. You'd have to find the palette you want... preferably through Hex coding and link the code in the proper formatting in the infobox techniques as such. - 16:13, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
DB DBZ or GT?
I just finished watching Dragonball so i have now seen every episode of Dragonball,z, and GT. I was wondering which show you liked the best and why. The Original Super Sayain 02:16, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- DBZ is my favorite part of the three-split series due to my most favorite saga (The Namek Saga) and most favorite characters being emphasized in that fragment (Zarbon, Dodoria, and Cui). DB would have to be my second place... and last would be GT due to it's short length and overall rushed feel. However, my least favorite saga is also from DBZ (The Cell Games saga). - 02:27, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
I bought the remastered first season of DBZ by FUNimation,(which is better that the show Toonami showed)but I couldn't finish it. DBZ is way too long and uneventful most of the time due to the excessive amount of filler. Do you have any idea when Kai will be finished and translated in English and sent to America? Also do you know if the characters will have the same voice actors like Christopher Sabat?The Original Super Sayain 14:03, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- why don't you just skip the filler episodes... there's maybe 50 out of 291 filler episodes. I personally hated DB Kai because it cut much of the fight material also and rushed it heavily. For example, manga characters like Zarbon appearance ratio in original is 14 consecutive episodes, whereas in the very short DB Kai, it's only 8 episodes. I detest DB Kai. - 19:04, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
Lewiscb 20:34, January 5, 2010 (UTC)lewiscb question
I was checking my stuff & saw u wrote something.
THIS LINE: "It took the power of the ENTIRE UNIVERSE to beat him. THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE." I just thought that was a mistake. Either way it just seems a bit 'unprofessional.' Of course I don't call the shots around here but I figured I would express my view.
m 00:50 Forum:Who is the best villain? (diff; hist) . . (-38) . . PrinceZarbon (Talk | contribs) (that doesn't add to villainy...)
Also, what does this number mean in the middle (-38)?? Thank Lewiscb 20:34, January 5, 2010 (UTC)lewiscb
- I didn't write that... I may have re-added it or reverted it. however, style doesn't add to villainy. Someone places "style" as a reason, lots of villains are stylish, it doesn't add to their villainy. - 21:25, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
So can i take out that last line, I thoght u had taken it out. Also, do u know what that number is i mentioned?? Lewiscb 21:31, January 5, 2010 (UTC)lewiscb
So can i take out that last line, I thoght u had taken it out.
Also, do u know what that number is i mentioned?? Lewiscb 21:31, January 5, 2010 (UTC)lewiscb
- please stop creating new headers when you respond. The number is an automatic numerical based on how many letters are removed and added per edit. You can't alter that. It's an automated message per edit. - 21:35, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
Some things I've been working on
So I had some spare time and I fixed up a few old user templates that I thought were cool:
I thought that they could be a good way for users to let others know what kind of level of understanding they're at, but I don't know a good widespread way of letting people know they're out there. Any ideas? -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 11:28, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I hope this doesn't create conflict as users decide differently how their understanding of one matter is. For example, I've oftentimes corrected lots of people about certain things [does that make my understanding Elder Kai level to their standards?] ^_~. But I guess... you can email the templates via user email to let each member know about it... or you can have it posted in the small news section under wiki news on the main page. However, I suggest you run this by my co-admin also, so he'll be made aware of your idea. Good luck mate. - 15:43, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I just noticed those templates. I consider myself to be advanced in terms of knowledge, but as you can see i haven't contributed a large amount. I don't wan't you to go out of my way, but could you possibly email me a list of questions about the dragonball universe, so I can prove myself? If your up for it, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org Lloydssj4 01:26, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Put yourself as whatever you like. It's mainly just a way to let others know how into the series you are. As long as you've seen/read Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT, there's no need to prove yourself. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:59, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
I know you have said time and time again that you don't like heroes, but is there one, just ONE that you have even a slight likeness for? If there is I'm guessing it might be piccolo. Lloydssj4 01:36, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I find a few heroes acceptable though I don't love any of them; examples: Piccolo, Nail, Guru, Muuri, Dende, Supreme Kai, Kibito, Mr. Popo, Kami, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yamcha, Yajirobe, and anyone else who isn't a Saiyan. Hope that helps inform you more of my opinion mate. - 01:47, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
Under the infobox, was Kid Buu, the Cell Jrs., and others users of the Death Beam? --SaiyanZ 02:42, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if Kid Buu uses it, it is possible that Cell Jrs do as they have Frieza's genetics in their cellular makeup. - 05:00, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
Would you mind revising the Death Beam article? I would do it myself but whenever I try editing I somehow manage to screw the article over. I don't think that some of the users are actual users of the Death Beam. Perhaps we should say they use it in games also. --SaiyanZ 19:53, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I like the new format of putting the minor characters on one page. However, when you delete the old articles don't forget to turn those pages into redirects to those characters' sections of the Tertiary Characters page, lest they become impossible to find. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:18, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't forget that the redirects can direct straight to a specified section. I've adjusted the first few that you did to do this, since I think it's preferable. Let me know if you don't want the old pages to do this. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:32, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think it's necessary that they are direct redirects, but you can alter that if you'd like, I don't mind. Would you like to do the redirects as I delete them? Or would you like to take over and delete them yourself also? I could let you do that if you want, it's really late here anyway as I need to sleep mate. - 06:38, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
I'll check them as they get added to the tertiary page and delete/redirect as needed, but it'd probably be easier if you did that too when you're available. I'd say that if you do the redirect, then do it directly, because otherwise just go and fix it later, and that'll be twice the work for a quick thing, you know? -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:44, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I'll try my best to delete and redirect more of them tomorrow. I need to sleep for today, I'll redirect them in that manner though if need be. When I initially made the tertiary article, I had intended for all those characters to capture it's full glory, so I hope to complete the article no doubt. Thanks on the heads up for the direct redirects mate. - 06:56, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
Categorizing Tertiary Characters
I think an idea for the Tertiary characters would be to categorize them into different articles depending on what kind of tertiary character they are. Examples would be like having an article specifically for the unnamed Martial Arts competitors, one for the unnamed frieza soldiers, one for Aru Village Residents, ect. I think this would work better so the one article doesn't end up being huge. - (Slayer25769 01:50, January 12, 2010 (UTC))
- That's a good idea, and I'm not throwing it out by any means, but I think we should hold off on considering it until we've first compiled all the tertiary characters into a single article. Once we have them all in one place, please bring this up again. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:10, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm against the separation into numerous articles considering there just won't be that many on the article... off the top of my head, there may or may not be about 50 characters on the article at the most... and that by no means is enough to separate into many articles. Let's just compile them into the tertiary article and be done with it. After all, our purpose is to decimate the separate articles for these tertiary people, not create even more in regards to them based on classifications and ranks. - 03:39, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
First, I would like to say sorry for the two pieces of crap of crap I put up for Gohan and King Cold, I guess being a fan just isn't enough.
Second, would it be accurate to put Bojack under the known residents of King Kai's Planet?
- Bojack is probably not a resident of that planet... just because one knows of the planet and the other knows of it as well... doesn't necessarily make them residents. In order for someone to be a resident, they'd have to live there. Not to be confused with visiting the planet either. - 22:20, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
Raging Blast Cancel Website
Do you think you can promote this website or something. I've been working on all the cancels for Dragon Ball: Raging Blast and putting them up there. I want people to know about this. Kibafool 05:11, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
- I can't promote it myself, but what you can do is add the information itself to the Raging Blast article when it comes to in-game cancels and their similarity. - 15:30, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
I removed the link from the talk page page before I read this, as it's normally a blockable offense to advertise external sites which aren't encyclopedic sources references in an article. I recommend putting your list up on Gamefaqs or a similar site that has game strategy, rather than an encyclopedic site like this one. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 18:27, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
- He can't link to the site I'm sure, but he can submit the information itself to the wiki on either the talk page for the article or an appended section in relation to cancels. Yeah mate, we don't allow external sites to be used at that caliber. - 18:41, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
Guess I'll add a section about cancels on Raging Blast (>-_-)> So much work on this. I'll also submit to GameFaqs since currently I'm getting help there for this. Kibafool 21:35, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
Talk Page Archives
Hey hows it going Zarbon? So I have a quick question for you regarding archives. I wanted to extend mine as they only go up to June of 09, but I've encountered a problem. I understand it all except for whatever the "oldid=" is. What exactly is that and how do I go about finding the correct one. I also am trying out your suggestion for the polls, and do to the high velocity of votes this current poll is sure to get, I didn't add any neutral or "neither" choices. Thank you and hope your doing well.
- When you go through the history and click the various dates listed with edits, it will bring to to a version of the page as it was on the date you clicked. In the URL will be an "oldid" unique to that date. This is what you're looking for. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:21, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks a lot 10X Kamehameha! Should be able to get it done now. Appreciate it!
- It's crucial that all the admins and mods know the archiving method. If you need any more instruction or can't get it, I'd be happy to archive for you mate. In fact, I think I should archive my talk page soon as well. - 03:47, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Prince Zarbon if you could, would you check the what ifs page every so often and addon scenarios/characters in case I forget any? Thanks again! Red 11 18:50, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
Hey princeZarbon can u delete my account because i no longer use it and don't want the wiki's weekly news letter and don't want to see pages that i've changed a really long time ago in my email
My user is "budokai tenkaichi" so can you delete it or permanently ban it
Hey Zarbon, did you transfer the what ifs explanations since you deleted the page?
- all the what ifs are already listed on the respective category for what ifs. The article information is all in the category. - 05:00, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on who is stronger between Super Saiyan 3 Goku and Ultimate Gohan, as well as Kid Buu and Super Buu SaiyanZ 19:14, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I have no opinion on this matter... I would assume Kid Buu to be the strongest of the bunch in my own perspective... although that equates to nothing when others work in unison. - 02:26, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
You scared the crap out of me dude! if i hadn't gotten andrea and find out how you were i dont know what i would have done! Well. have fun with her, Talk to me on MSN when you get back, and accept me on myspace^^. Seeya later dad~ --Silver Sinspawn 10:46, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
u shud make a forum page on top ten dream matches. it'll be so cool cuz there r lots of fights that fans like myself can only dream about so it'll be really cool of u 2 create the forum page.
- He isnt here. do it yourself --Silver Sinspawn 03:03, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
if i knew how to do it myself then y wud i b asking him
- its not hard. --Silver Sinspawn 02:28, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
Yo. Hows it goin? --Silver Sinspawn 02:48, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Suicidal as always. But slightly better than before. Thanks for asking mate. ^_^ - 18:47, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
Please Help Me!!
I'm new to wiki making and apparently I don't know how to lock my page so that others can't edit it. I've been under an assault by a vandal destroying my page. I have snapper evidence of this and what it's supposed to look like. I don't know what the admins are capable of here, but I need my page restored and that ass banned from the site so he can't do it again. He keeps saying "DBZ is for fags" and for me to "lick his nutcheese", which would be considered funny by some, but I just find it annoying and rude. I've been fighting him off for a few hours now, and I cant find a damn "Don't allow others to edit your page" option in any of the preferences. I know this isn't your guy's life but I've been trying to contact SSJGoku93 to no avail. Please help me out.
- I locked it so newly registered can't edit it and I blocked the ip responsible for the vandalism. - 19:00, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
Oh my gosh, thankyou! I have screen caps of everything including everything I did all night setting up my page, so I can redo it all. How do I go about stoping people from editing my page after it's back up though, like, so that only admins can change it?
Beefy1223 19:08, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
I've been fixing it up, and I want to thank you again.
Beefy1223 20:49, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey mate, only admins can protect and ban ip's. Just let me know if you are met with further vandalism in the future, I'd be glad to help. - 01:12, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
hey hows it goin. i woz wandering if u cud make a forum page about top 10 dream matches i'd do it myself but i dont know how.
Can you sign in to MSN? I have a list of pages for you to delete --Silver Sinspawn 02:50, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
Dark Prince request
please cud u create the top 10 dream matches forum page. i'll keep requesting until u do.
- Silver Sinspawn already made it for you dude. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 18:34, January 31, 2010 (UTC)
if he made it then it shud com up on the home page wid d other top 10 lists but it aint there.
- Here, just click the blue writing. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:45, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
About some edits
I tried to add into the trivia sections of Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan and Broly the fact that his exploding near the end heavily resembled Sephiroth's death after losing the mind battle with Cloud near the end of Final Fantasy XII, since I thought that it would have been all right as Hirudegarn noted the similarities between his death scene and the Phantoms' death scene in Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, but it gets reverted by SSJ4 Lewich allegedly for not being a DBZ topic. Can you please try to settle this? Weedle McHairybug 12:21, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I can't speak for PZ, but we usually do not allow non-Dragon Ball trivia in the articles. A ton of people try to add things in about Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Bleach, and everything else you could think of, and it would get out of hand if we let everything stay. For this reason, I have deleted that piece of Hirudegarn trivia. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 13:41, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
Mark for deletion
Hey if I see a page that I think should be deleted then how do I mark the page for deletion. Bitt of a silly question to you but Ive looked and unaware of how this is done. Thanks for your time. SSJ4 Lewich 13:40, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Please read here about this dear comrade: Deletion. - 19:26, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
Ahh thank you! Although i am still unclear on the whole templates front? SSJ4 Lewich 21:45, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
Question about the General Blue saga
Ok, I have a bit of a question about the General Blue saga, or rather, its release. Did it get into any trouble when internationally released with Germany? I'm asking because the General Blue saga pretty much had the main villain be a walking reference to the Nazi party (being of German origin, having the uniform and mannerisms similar to an officer of the SA Brownshirt stormtrooper division, and his appearance/abilities being similar to that of Hitler's ideology of the Aryan race.), and since I've heard that Germany had strict laws against reproduction or references to the Nazi regime (which of course explains why Germany edited out the Dictator sequences of Fusion Reborn), I was wondering if it had any trouble airing or if there was any controversy of it airing? Weedle McHairybug 21:24, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- No, there was no controversy because the General Blue character's armband was not a nazi armband, but a blue one and a red ribbon insignia rather than a swastika. - 22:04, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
so! can i edit the page as i've referred.--SOUVIK NASKAR 16:08, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
No speculation or comparisons
What are you talking about? Thats not speculation, it's an observation.
And half of the trivia on the site is comparison.
- I am in the process of removing such material as comparisons are not allowed on the separate character articles; my administrator and moderator comrades are doing the same. - 00:38, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
Not allowed?? This is a Dragon Ball wikia, why would you not want more valid information about the series? I do not understand how an information site turns into communist Russia.
- If we allowed character comparisons, the pages would all quickly fill up, seeing as every character has at least a few things in common with every other character. By leaving these things out, more of each page is original info, rather than just observational tangents. This in turn makes it easier for viewers of the pages to find info on any given topic, because each page contains only info on its topic, thereby savings readers time and streamlining the entire information gathering process. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:22, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
I understand not making comparisons to other anime, etc. because you want to keep this entirely Dragon Ball related, and I also understand getting rid of pointless random comparisons, but I put down information that I've seen similarly on other pages posted by credible users on this site. It's not a dumb comparison like they're both red or tall, or something minor and insignificant. And the only reason I put it down was because I made the connection in my head and I saw other users doing so on other pages, so I followed suit.
- It is true that some comparisons are valid, but they're just not the kind of things that belong on an encyclopedic site. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:05, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, fair enough.
- My dear 10X, thank you so much for explaining the fundamental reasoning as to why we don't allow power related or likewise comparisons on the site; this makes things so much easier. In hindsight, maybe it would be wise to have this applied in the MoS to avoid further confusion as I've also had to remove much in relation to comparisons in the past. - 23:10, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
Hey PZ, how's it going? I just wanted to ask you if you think I'm being too lenient on first-time vandals. I've noticed a few instances in the past week or so where a first-time editor will vandalize a page, and I'll leave them a warning, but you'll then block the user without them making any further edits. I like to give a user at least one warning if it's the first time they've messed up, but should I just go ahead and block them instead? -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:45, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Blocking does have a tendency to work better than warnings my dear comrade... they tend to learn to stop from blocks since their next attempt at vandalism would be their last... resulting in a perm block if they purposely instigate repeated problematic instances... unless of course their initial reason for being blocked was such excessive vandalism that they deserved it. In either case, I recommend temporary blocks for first offenses, and perm blocks for excessive vandalism. Good luck dear ally. - 02:41, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
Wikianswers Anime Widget
Due to recent changes, the Wikianswers widget now sends questions to Wikianswers Anime rather Wikianswers. Can you change the following pages accordingly, so they redirect to Wikianswers Anime rather than Wikianswers:
Find questions about <a href="http://anime.answers.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dragon_Ball">Dragon Ball</a> on <a href="http://anime.answers.wikia.com/wiki/Wikianswers_Anime">Wikianswers Anime</a>.
Ask a Dragon Ball question
Hey Prince Zarbon Wats Sup My Name Is Quasim Lets Be Friends.......
Hey ummmm How Do You Change Your Name?
Re: Forwarding "Wikianswers Anime Widget"
I'm actually at a bit of a loss myself as to how those pages are used. I went ahead and replaced the pages' wikitext as he requested though. (Seems it just updates them to point to the more specific anime subsection of Wikianswers, which sounds reasonable.) Anyway, if the wiki blows up we can blame me. :-) --06:04, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
- It's possible that the wiki update happening in a few hours will include fixing the widget issue. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:31, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
Wings article change
Mind if I ask what was wrong with my edit to the 'Wings' article? I noticed that he does bear a resemblance to Marvel Comics' Gargoyle, so I thought it could be added with no problem. Is every article supposed to only reference to characters in DB? I'm asking because I read that on another talk page, after my edit got removed. Curiouly, on the Hasky page (subsection Trivia) you can read this:
- She seems to be identical to the bad version of Launch.
- Her outfit looks like the outfit worn by Kenshiro from the Fist of the North Star series, albeit with minor alterations.
SJ Commander 09:58, February 15, 2010 (UTC)
- We don't allow comparisons such as that on the wiki and they are in the process of removal at all times. I mostly watch over all the villain articles so I remove any information of that caliber at any given time. If I may have overlooked any in the process, it's due to the fact that there is more than substantial amount of appearance or resemblance resonating from both character. But for someone like Wings, it can be argued that he doesn't look like the person described as much as it can be argued that he does... so for the sake of avoiding confusion altogether, we try to remove all such inferences at all costs mate. - 00:34, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Hey PZ, how's it going? I have a question about the dragon articles. All of the pages list the eternal dragons as brothers, which seems strange, but maybe you can tell me where that came from if it is indeed true. Similarly, Black Smoke Shenron is listed as the shadow dragons' father. Another strange thing is the the shadow dragon articles all list Kami as the dragons' creator, when I was under the impression that Kami only created Shenron, and that Black Smoke Shenron and the shadow dragons were all created by built up good/evil/GT nonsense (lol). Let me know if you can clear any of this up for me. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:10, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know why those articles state any of that; I am positive I never added anything of that nature and have obviously overlooked such addition due to my avid following of the villain articles... it is more than likely that all of the aforementioned [including Kami's only creation being Shenron, and the Black Smoke father relations is all inaccurate] Please do fixate any such material and remove anything you find unnecessary as such. Thanks again for relaying this to me dear comrade. - 00:54, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
Just a quick update
Zarbon my good buddy, how are you sir? Anyway, I wanted to let you know if you hadn't known already that I have enlisted both SSJ4 Lewich and Vegeta - San to choose and handle the Article of the Month. Other then that just thought I would drop by and see how things are. Take care comrade.
- It's fine as long as they can bring it up prior to altering and follow the consensus that we had going [ie place, person, object, etc.], should work out fine. ^_^ - 01:31, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
Future vegeta and 19, 20
1.Can future Vegeta go super saiyan?
2.What happened to future Android 19 and 20 (gero) it seems odd that gero made 1-18 skipped 19 and 20 and then made 21 (cell)? Before you're bornDeath flashes before your eyes. 17:55, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- my opinions on these:
1. i don't know... possibly...
2. it's not that odd to me... since 17 and 18 were malfunctioning failures and 16 was an unfinished model. 19 and 20 were successful perfect creations as they were energy absorbing models [and 20 himself was gero so he didn't get the chance to alter himself in that timeline with 19's help] (19 and 20 are my only favorite androids so i'd know this. ^_^ - 20:41, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
Article with wrong name
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kachink <-- that article is called "Kachink" but in the actual article the metal is called "Katchin". Shouldn't the article be changed to Katchin if that is the correct name for it?
Random question: if Gohan would get angry in his Ultimate form, would he get stronger?
Wondering if you know?
I will probably just have to go to Nonoitall for this one, but I somehow need to allow special permissions for both SSJ4 Lewich and Vegeta - San to edit the main page. Obviously this is because they will need to do so in order to change the Article of the Month. Just figured I would see if you knew. Thanks man.
- I personally can't alter their status myself; you will have to obtain Nonoitall's permission and likely his ability to do so. - 02:13, February 25, 2010 (UTC)
- But then ANY random user with an account could edit it. --Silver Sinspawn 07:53, February 25, 2010 (UTC)
So you're gonna make these two mods? no offense to them, but they're a little inexperienced to be mods here. --Silver Sinspawn 10:29, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
- We're not really making them mods, as SSJGoku93 stated prior, they'd only be choosing the Article of the Month, 'tis all. Their rights wouldn't extend any higher than that selection I'd assume. - 00:39, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
Can you give them those rights without making them moderators? cause i remember you telling me HUNDREDS of times that i cant be a mod, so i don't see why they should be allowed that status either --Silver Sinspawn 05:36, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not allowing any more moderators; the extent to which that has been said should be made clear. I'm contemplating that SSJGoku93 should first take this up with Nonoitall as well as I don't see fit to giving them the rights either. If there is a way to make that more clearer, I assume SSJGoku93 can just keep the "article of the month" template specifically unprotected and open to all registered editors so that those two can alter it accordingly. - 14:05, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
I think the problem with that was that the main page links to things like "Article of the month/15", where the numbers changes every month. This means the link in the main page also changes every month. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 18:39, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
Well let them change the template or whatever, and one of you change the link in the main page? --Silver Sinspawn 21:30, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
Another question about General Blue...
Ok, I know and accept that General Blue is supposed to be Homosexual (I don't care what orientation he is anyways, although, not to imply any homophobia or anything, but I'm kinda disturbed by the practice [Not that I hate homosexuals, though, I just am disturbed by the practice, that's all. If I hated homosexuals, then I'd probably go Westboro/Hitler on them, even if that isn't in my nature.].), and all. However, I do need to know this: Exactly how did Bulma and Krillin conclude that he was homosexual in the first place?! What I mean to ask is, was there anything about Blue during the encounter that made them realize he was homosexual in the first place other than the fact that he showed absolutely no attraction to Bulma whatsoever, even when she tried to seduce him? I just felt the need to ask because I feel that thinking someone is homosexual just because they either aren't attracted to one woman out of the entire 6.3 billion people in the population or having rotten luck with women is just inaccurate and wrong. Plus, we heterosexuals are basically given a bad name anyways, because of our being expected to basically sleep around with women, but I digress.
I'm sorry I'm wasting your time asking this, but this is really a big pet peeve that I have, so I need to have this resolved (I just don't like people accusing me of being gay for not sleeping with women and acting on primal instincts all the time, since I have never felt attraction of even the littlest sort to the same sex in my life.). Well, that's the world we live in, hope you respond.
BTW, slightly off topic, but you're from New York? I have an Uncle and a cousin who works there. Weedle McHairybug 02:58, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I am so tired of this topic already. General Blue also hints at having an attraction to a young male in Penguin Village. The character is intended to be gay, this isn't up for discussion. Also, you can find a forum to discuss these things. And yes, I am from NY. - 18:33, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, I will ask on a forum. I'll need to know how to actually locate the forum, though. Also, the event I was referring to was before his crushing on Obotachamo, so I wasn't even thinking about that. My question wasn't why people thought he was gay. My question was more why Bulma and Krillin deduced that he was gay. I guess I wasn't specific enough, sorry. Weedle McHairybug 18:47, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
- EDIT: On second thought, don't answer that forum thing. Weedle McHairybug 18:48, February 28, 2010 (UTC)