This is PrinceZarbon's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to PrinceZarbon.
|Archive 1||February, 2009 - June, 2009|
|Archive 2||June, 2009 - September, 2009|
|Archive 3||September, 2009 - Nov, 2009|
|Archive 4||Nov, 2009 - March, 2010|
|Archive 5||March, 2010 - August, 2010|
|Archive 6||August, 2010 - February, 2011|
|Archive 7||February, 2011 - June, 2011|
|Archive 8||June, 2011 - September, 2011|
|Archive 9||Sep., 2011 - October, 2011|
|Archive 10||Oct., 2011 - January, 2012|
|Archive 11||January, 2012 - December, 2012|
|Archive 12||Dec., 2012 - February, 2014|
Question, why is the page linked below locked? It doesn't seem like it should be. And if it shouldn't be, could you fix it? I appologize if I've done somthing wrong making this comment on your page, but, being an admin, you seemed like the person to ask.
- I unlocked the InoShiKaCho page. It appears that page was met with heavy vandalism about a few years ago. If such behavior continues, it will have to be locked once more. - 01:07, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
Yah, I protected it because even auto confirmed users kept adding that the name came from Naruto, which is 100% wrong. That was indeed 4 years ago, so maybe it will be okay now. Lol PZ and I are going to keep pretending it is normal for us to have been running this site for another 5 years yet : ) -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:32, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm glad you had locked it; that's the best course of action when vandalism persists. Additionally, I was quite aware of our lengthy patrolling of this wiki for the last 6 years. I find that our great effort has made the wiki a better place as it's been vandal-free due to the almost immediate attention we've given to the articles and what not. - 01:43, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
"See also" section
This section was removed because of the template:PTO which replace the usage of such a section. Also, I left a message about the trivia point you restored on Zarbon's race talk page. 17:34, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Noted. I see what you mean. The only reason I added the sections in the first place was because I wanted to link the articles that related to the given article the most. But since they are already listed in the template, I'll leave it out. - 17:44, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
I wanted to add some video game quotes to the page on Arale and I did but when I finished, the page messed up and instead of having the pictures and all the words, it just had numbers, letter and bracets to replace it. Can you try to reverse what I did? Thank you. Ultimate Humungousaur (talk) 10:10, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
Interwiki ghost message
"So I woke up this morning and checked my wikia messages, only to find one new message sent to me from three years ago. It was a message from a person called "PrinceZarbon", who left a message on "Featured Quote's Wall". I clicked it, and it sent me to a 404 page on the Dragonball wikia. Despite the fact that I had never even been on that wikia. Ever.
Can anyone explain/relate to this?"
- Update, two complants now.
- This is odd. I never sent any messages to specific members. It is very likely that the wikia uses the administrator names when sending messages automatically; the same explanation for welcome messages on talk pages for new users; which would make sense if it's anything of that relation. It is most likely that these messages are automated by wikia standards. - 01:56, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
hey PZ, maybe you can add these to your Collectibles pages. http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Word=dragon+ball&DisplayMode=images&Dis=2&Sort=std&qid=Y7K1NM04V2&set=1&q=1&dateAdded2=-1
- On the top panel, there is a link called "contribute," click it and scroll down to "add a page" and there you have it. - 03:32, March 13, 2014 (UTC)
I'll have you know that there was a particularly nasty User that was vandalizing your articles (noteworthy ones at that). I suggest you keep an eye out for him and I suggest an immediate suspension from the Wiki when you see him. I've seen his type before, and this shouldn't be left unchecked. Sincerely The Omniscent Shadow of the Moon (talk) 06:33, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
Replying to Prince Zarbon's welcome :-).
Thanks for the heads up and welcome - Zarbon! Ill be sure to check those out to make sure I get the formatting right. More than happy to help where I can :-). Much love, and great work on this wiki! Learning alot of small tid bits I would've had no idea about otherwise. AMKR SourceAuras (talk) 00:30, April 21, 2014 (UTC)AMKR of Source Auras, Aeons Old & Air Loom Gang.
Beat me to it...
Fixed my edit before I could, haha.
This competition sounds like a lot of fun, but be prepared for Goku to take the cake and eat it. I really don't think there's much competition. He's not my favourite, but he is many others' favourite.21:00, May 1, 2014 (UTC)
- The finish is between Goku and Vegeta. As much as I dislike Vegeta for his traitorous and betraying methods, I actually prefer him to win because he's got the best story in the series run to me... well him and Piccolo both. - 21:04, May 1, 2014 (UTC)
Okay, I added my picks to the categories you asked for. I already had posted on the "best fights" category a long time ago but I have a new, revised one at the bottom. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 03:37, May 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks, I greatly appreciate your input. Every vote will make a difference for the final tally. - 19:12, May 5, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Prince Zarbon! I think you should change the picture for the recent chi chi quote, as it is obstructing the format of the main page, doesn't fit, unless of course the quote comes from the Garlic jr. saga...then thats ok, i guess! =) Also...I think this quote might be pretty good to put up for next one maybe? =)
Also, could we please change the formatting of the movies, and season quotes etc. to like how the sagas pages are set up? =) easier to click next, then to scroll down, and find the "See Also" section for the rest of said articles. =)?
I'm guessing you don't take requests...but maybe? plz? XD =p =)
- the animal quote is in reference to Frieza. I would need more meaning encompassing a quote as opposed to just a name-calling, but I probably will use that one as it is better than other requests like "it's over 9000" which holds absolutely no meaning whatsoever. In regards to the Chi-Chi quote, it's fine as I alter them daily and will have a new quote up tomorrow. - 03:58, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- I think you're referring to the formatting for the specific articles; I think I know what you mean, it's not too hard to change that; I can do it sometime this week. Thanks for notifying me. In regards to the quotes, I choose them. I've chosen them for over 5 years now and I still have a large amount to work with. As of yet, I will not be re-using quotes that I've already used, because there's over twice that amount still to come. I also only use meaningful lines as opposed to ones without meaning. - 17:57, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
Please ban him.
Thank you Prince Zarbon. Arrimas 13:44, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- can you block this guy for me. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:Keffy_Palazzo
I do not care if he is a "fine" user im not telling you to ban him im saying i want to block him from seeing my blogs. He comments on my blogs are pointless and are always negative and im tired of seeing them. If you dont know how i can block him just let me know and i will deal with it.... I dont understand why there isnt a block user button?
Hey Prince Zarbon~! I have a Problem. Not sure if anyone else is getting it, but since you're on in chat now, you might recive this faster. Anyway, I think the Recent Blog Button is broken, because i keep getting http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:SSJ4Trunks/Goku_used_Kaioken_X100_in_movie_4%3F. Wroks fine for Forum One...=p =).
This was like a Week, and two days ago...=p If you know what's going on, Please Respond. Also heads up to you admins. Its best to respond on my talk page, but ok for your own page...i mean, i might forget...but ya. =p =) Ok...Bye! WaffleGuy26 (talk) 23:13, May 27, 2014 (UTC)
- No, I'm not going to add links to the episodes as reference. That would take a long time for me to track down as I already pulled the ones to be used in the past so I wouldn't have to. Also, they are not all from episodes. Some are from the Funi dub, some from the Ocean, and others from the manga itself. - 21:29, June 2, 2014 (UTC)
How do you delete a blog that you've made? Do I have to ask you or one of the other admins to delete it for me? If so, I'd like to delete one of the blogs Ive made recently. Thanks! Thebigdbz (talk) 10:45, June 4, 2014 (UTC)TheBigDbz
Can you delete my blog please http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Janemba%27s_over_9000/How_do_you_create_a_manga%3F
Hey man, sorry to bother, but some idiot totally messed up the page, "Tao Attacks!", with some spam crap and I don't really know how to turn it back to the way it was. Could you please rollback the edits to the last version done by me? Learner556 (talk) 16:24, July 5, 2014 (UTC)
- No problem. I fixed it and temp blocked the user for the erroneous actions. - 16:27, July 5, 2014 (UTC)
I'm really shocked by your message here. Even if I changed gallery PX, it was before the community had decided anything regarding this. I don't think it is fair threaten me that way. 00:47, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
- I see users who constantly vandalize the wiki and mess up pages, and they're never blocked. Take User:GodOfDestructionBills for example. He regularly vandalizes pages, and vandalized the Raditz article yesterday. Is he blocked?! No. He didn't even received any warning messages. I you sent this aggressive message to me, a user who constantly improve pages, revert vandalism, and is open to discuss and respect guidelines for the community. 01:21, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
- I discussed this with my fellow administrators before sending the message to you. It was a strong and solid yet firm stance we are holding on this regard. Do not attempt to say we don't block members when it's necessary. We do it, but only as a last resort. Also, you have a habit of not following guidelines based on what you feel is "improvement". Do not question my statement; you will be blocked if you repeatedly revert one more of an administrator's edits without proper merit. - 22:33, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Will do. I already blocked him and I protected the bloglist template. This is another reason why I was generally against having templates for each particle sub-section dealing with blogs, videos, and other chat functions. - 22:43, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
Hey there! I'm reaching out to you because we were hoping to set up a "Parent Page" on the Dragonball Wiki. Here is a Parent Page example from The Hunger Games Wiki to give you an idea of what the page entails. Essentially, it's a guide for parents about the age range for different wikis with details about the franchise that might be important when deciding whether or not to allow their kids to watch it. Since you and the other admins are more knowledgeable about the series and are the actual community experts, it would be great if you could help us fill it out! Let me know if you have any questions :) Grace (profile)•(talk) 18:45, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, this isn't as simple as hunger games when it comes to the construct of the material; dragon ball is not a movie; it's a franchise featuring manga, series, tv films, video games, and a repertoire of other entertainment mediums. Therefore, featuring a parent page would merely limit the scope of its primary focus. the dragon ball in-verse is as complex as the star wars wookiepedia resource. - 22:41, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
Understandable! The Hunger Games Wiki page was just an example, but we have parent page templates that actually cover movies, TV, books, and video games. The idea is to try and provide as much information as possible to those people who are interested in the franchise but aren't too sure what the content will be like. If you'd like, I can add all those templates to the Parent Page for this wikia since Dragonball has so many parts to it. What would be great is if this community could help us fill it out since, as you've proven above, you are all the real experts on the subject! Let me know if that's alright with you or if you have any more questions about the project! Grace (profile)•(talk) 23:56, August 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Please refer to my comrades 10XKamehameha, Shakuran13, SSJ4 Vegito, and Dark Seeker Kotsu. All administrative consensus must be met before a parent page is added. If they are all fine with it, then we can have at it. Thanks for letting me know, please transfer this message to 10X and he will forward it to my fellow comrades. - 00:11, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for the heads up. Please warn if i'm doing something wrong! I want to assist as much as I can. This is one of the only wikis' that don't have insufferable admins. Thanks :) (New World God (talk) 03:15, August 2, 2014 (UTC))
Thoughts on Goku?
Hey, Zarbon! I was reading through your very interesting profile, and I couldn't help but notice I didn't see much of Goku on there.
I mean, I know you favor the villains over heroes, and you've said why you dislike Vegeta, Goten/Trunks/Gotenks, etc. but I was wondering what your opinion is on Goku? He's a hero, so you must not like him a WHOLE lot, but he's also not annoying (most of the time) like Gotenks, or betraying like Vegeta. So how do you feel about him?
- I'm glad you asked me. I feel neutrality for Goku as opposed to resentment. I have the most dislike for the characters of Android 17 [betrayal complex], Cell [boring onscreen], and Vegeta [executing everyone I actually like; be it a conundrum because I like them due to their executions]. I am neutral for Goku in this sense as he tries his best to help everyone and even stays dead so further fighting does not commence in his name. These feats are honorable for a main character, but I still don't like him as he's not a vicious dictatorial warmonger or a brutal militant savage in nature. - 20:13, August 12, 2014 (UTC)
My brother snucked onto my computer when i wasnt looking and visited alot of child porn sites he also emailed viruses to all my friends and than ruined my reputatin on this website! what should i do?! pls help!!!!1 MEGA13 (talk) 19:45, August 19, 2014 (UTC)
- You can't do anything. Be careful not to leave your login information if that is the case, especially on a shared computer. Try to contact 10X; see if he'll unblock you as he's the blocking admin in your case. - 00:22, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
Dragon Ball Kai Majin Buu saga episode pages
Hey PZ! ;)
Crediting the source on Dragon Ball Kai
Hey! Prince Zarbon, is this ok? ;)?http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/7_Years_Since_That_Event!_Starting_Today,_Gohan_is_a_High_Schooler.
I've added the links as you said, however I'm not sure if this is "Trivia" or not. Jean told me before a couple times I'm simply just adding Information. When he was uh...Active. ;p. Do you know what happened to him? Taking "Leave" I suppose. Once/If you give me the Green Light, I will Glady do this on all Dragon Ball Kai pages. :). User:WaffleGuy26 talk contrib 03:05, August 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, that's fine. And in some instances, it's possible to have more than one source per reference. So if you get other sources, just link them as well. The more sources there are, the easier it is to verify the accuracy and credibility of each verse. - 23:29, August 26, 2014 (UTC)
Changing your Wikia Name
Hey, PZ! Are you able to change your name on your wikia account, or is it permanent, and you have to create a whole new account...:/...(Note: I have noticed you have the same anme to/for all wikias that you actually join.) If so, is there anyway to shift your edit counts, conrtibutions, talk page, and profile page to it? Thanks. ;) (Not saying I'd want to..I like my username. :D atm...;p :)-) User:WaffleGuy26 talk contrib 03:32, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
- I believe admins are able to rename user-pages for you. Although this isn't really something that is done very often. - 06:20, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, Alright then. Hey, and Thanks! ;) User:WaffleGuy26 talk contrib 06:27, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
DB Icons in Chat
Hey PZ! Are you able to Use those DB Icons you made in Chat, elsewhere like on Talk pages, etc.? :) Thanks. :D Also, can you refresh my memory on how to make them, is it (Blank)? Ok, thanks! ;) User:WaffleGuy26 talk contrib 05:48, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- No, I believe they are limited to chat. And yes, it's as easy as (name). - 23:40, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Aww...Ok, Thanks! :) Nice work, if you made those. :D Also, since you love db villians so much, even more than db heroes, care to take a look at my (imo a well thought out quizish, kind of), do it, and once finished, tell me what you think of it? :D, also, do you like my old, or new sig better? (Note:I'm just testing my new sig out, not the final product, :D.) :)-)? User:WaffleGuy26 talk contrib 02:28, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
- I guess I prefer the first variant of your sig but only cause it shows the dabura cookie, dabura being one of my favorites in the buu saga. I'll rank the images... first the dabura cookie, then buu turning him into a cookie, third the waffle icon, and last the piece of round candy. I'll take a look at your quiz mate. - 23:32, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
Re:Which DB Villain Quiz Results
Ironically...You got: Zarbon. xD. :)
Runner up: Second place-Burter :)
Third place: Dodoria. ;)
Second, Third, Fourth, etc. Favourite Colour? :)? (For the Quiz.) Also, What did you think of it? :)?
- It's fine. my first favorite color is green. my second-favorite color is blue. third is red. - 20:38, August 30, 2014 (UTC)
Hey! I checked your Profile page, so your fourth favourite colour is Pink, and Fifth is Black? Our colour choices are suprisigly very similiar! =). Mine are 1: Green, 2: Red, 3: Black, 4:Blue, and 5: Pink (Majin Buu! :)-) p.s. 1: Did you vote on my poll?
2: So...Good, not great. You've done a better db villain quiz before? Thats ok i guess...:/ :P :)?
August 31, 2014 (UTC)
- I'll try to answer all your questions.
1. dunno...? are you referring to the poll that states which of your sigs are better? I voted for the first choice, your original sig.
2. I have made db villain quizzes myself; previously on facebook where i gave a heavy amount of questions with numerous selections.
3. yes it's all me.
Oh...? Interesting. Could you link me to it? I'd be interested in doing one your own. You haven't made any "Which DB Hero are you" quizzes I take it? :P. :)? p.s. Did you get Zarbon by doing your own quiz, or...not? :)? (P.s., I have told you only Dbz and GT villians right? Caus I haven't watched Dragon Ball yet, It was stated on my page, if you didn't already know, I guess you also added Db Villians too, a.k.a, "General Blue"?. :)? WaffleGuy talk contrib 12:49, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
Hyperbolic Time Chamber (TP)-Talk Page
Hey PZ, can you take a look a this, and give me your thoughts/opinion, (Remember, only on the Talk page) If the link doesn't work, just go to the actual page, ok? :). Thanks. :D: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Hyperbolic_Time_Chamber#Fusion_Characters.3F WaffleGuy talk contrib 02:11, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
Hey PZ! Also, can we upload custom made pictures, or are we not allowed to alter pictures in any way, like drawing on them using paint, etc. I mean, It is for my Profile page/Profile pic, or ("Avatar").? Obviously not allowed in pages/articles of course right, but your Profile page/Avatar? ;/? Respond? Thanks in advance. :D WaffleGuy talk contrib 04:35, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
- You can't alter previously uploaded images that are currently in use. But you can upload your own creations and tag them with the proper copyright and/or informational attachment and use the images on your user and talk pages. - 05:06, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
I need your help
I need your help. First off User:GianG has been edit warring on List of birth dates and the Dragon Ball Timeline. Second off I need to know if his translation of Dragon Ball GT Perfect Flies from Italian to English is right his translation says that Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. where born in age 880 so they are 9. I asked him what he used to get his translation and he never answered it really.
- In instances where there are no sources or any related material to prove the age, just revert the actions. I will look into the edit warring and if so, temp ban this user for this behavior. - 17:12, September 6, 2014 (UTC)
External site polls
Hi PZ! I don't think we should post poll results on articles. After all, there are hundreds if not thousands of polls of that sort available online. It feels like its the opinion of a handful of fans that happen to work for a popular external website, and not anything published by a DB-licensed content source. Would you agree? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:34, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
- For example, upon watching/reading the top villains list on watchmojo.com, they are just picks by some fan on their staff named Andy Law. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:44, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
- No, actually, the watchmojo polls are more official as they are clearly spread across the web as opposed to being limited to youtube or google video or some random fan poll. If they were fan-made polls, I would definitely agree 100%. But watchmojo, much like ign, wizard publications, or anime magazine publications, is a strong reference site. Any other sites, I would definitely agree don't deserve any mention. But these specific highlights are very well known on the net. - 02:02, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
To test the crux of your assertion that watchmojo is relevant based on being comparably well known to IGN, I ran a quick google trends search. To set a point of relative comparison, I included the term "Dragon Ball" on the chart. It's clear that while IGN is a well-established media source for 10+ years, Watchmojo is very new and not yet established as credible. http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=watchmojo%2C%20ign%2C%20dragon%20ball&cmpt=q
In terms of popularity compared to Youtube top ten lists by fans, another search http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=watchmojo%2C%20youtube%20top%2010&cmpt=q shows that Youtube top 10 lists are in fact more popular than everything combined on Watchmojo. In fact, the top hit when I ran my own google search for top 10 dragon ball villains watchmojo was the watchmojo video posted on youtube. I have to conclude that individuals making top 10 lists on youtube, which we both agree are not valid references on articles, are at the same level of popularity as watchmojo. Watchmojo is not licensed, the list was made by one fan, and it is much less popular than IGN.
I don't like to do the "impose my will" sort of thing, so if you can get a consensus to add Watchmojo as an official reference for articles, let's do it on the Manual on Style talk page. Until then, I'm going to use the normal convention of reverting the site to the state before the disputed edit. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:51, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I started the topic and I would truly value your input. My hope is that we can get at least a semi-formal standard in place for deciding what can be referenced in articles. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Wiki_talk:Manual_of_Style#Critical_Reception_Reference_Standards -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:07, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I didn't say that watchmojo was more popular in that sense. What I meant was that it is distinctly more official. All the fan-made material on youtube is less-known. If you go to youtube and type "top 10" dragon ball or anything of that context for lists, watchmojo is the first to show up, not the fan-made material. I have no dispute, but most of the material on watchmojo seems much more official than that of any fan-made material. I'm not for the removal of all video links or anything of that caliber. I'm simply against having the video links show up on the site itself, if you would remember. After very careful searching for top lists, watchmojo is the only one that shows up with an enormous viewer rate. It's as official as you can get without it being made by Funimation or Toei itself. - 17:52, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
I think the challenge here is we haven't established a good way to say what is "official" other than licensed media and guides. Hopefully we can figure it out with the community's help : ) -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:24, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Gotcha. You realize that I greatly agree with your mentality in that regard. I just think we need to establish some form of criteria where we can include merit of relative sourcing as it makes for a great encyclopedic resource. As long as we don't include any fan-made material, I would like to think we should be able to source such licensed guides or the like. This is, in and of itself, our core mission; to highlight a consensus so as to aid us in our future sourcing and allow links to certain online resources. What do you think? - 00:30, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
Agreed, licensed DB guide books are definitely official enough. We need to establish which non-licensed sources (IGN, WatchMojo, YouTube, etc.) are good enough as either a simple list of named sites, or go the route of setting specific criteria that any site can be judged by. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:21, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
- I worked hard on it. I'm currently working on finishing the rest of the slideshows pertaining to the Brutal Moments, Emotional Moments, and Characters. I hope you'll like them, mate. We can switch them around and rotate them as you like when we have all four. - 20:17, September 13, 2014 (UTC)
I am pretty sure we have a vandal on the lose
I am pretty sure User:JohnnyStrapon is a vandal can you check to make sure I am right. Also User:Greatgokugay is and User:JohnnyStrapon are adding fan made pics to Beerus and the one User:Greatgokugay added was porn or hentai whatever you want to call it I undone and reverted the edits but User:JohnnyStrapon is going to keep on adding it.
Never mind User:Dark Seeker Kotsu took care of it.
- Thanks for the heads up. If such behavior continues, feel free to report it and one of the admins will deal with it as swiftly as possible. - 17:44, September 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Will do.
- If that's a user page, it doesn't fall under the same consensus as the articles or encyclopedic material. What users choose to write on their own user pages is their own business although we encourage that foul language is kept to a minimum. I would recommend not getting involved with users like that if you are offended by such behavior. - 01:14, September 19, 2014 (UTC)
Villain Expert Needed!
- I don't know exactly what avatar you're talking about but you can link it and I'll take a look. - 18:54, September 22, 2014 (UTC)
- I checked it and blocked this user for 1 week. If such behavior continues after the block expires, a more lengthy block should be passed along. - 20:12, September 22, 2014 (UTC)
actually there is one thing that you can help me with ho the hell do i use the kameahamea wave on Dragon Ball GT: Transformation or the other goku moves cause i never owned it i play it online with an emulator and i do use the save state cheat thing like everyone does i use it for just save files cause my mom's pc doesent save coockies for some reason (KTEfan1998 (talk) 16:58, September 23, 2014 (UTC))
- The default controls are:
(GameBoy Advance Control = Keyboard Key)
Up = Up Arrow
Down = Down Arrow
Left = Left Arrow
Right = Right Arrow
Select = Backspace Start = Enter
Button A = Z
Button B = X
Button L = A
Button R = S
Speed Boost (quick speed through loading screens etc.) = Space Bar
Screen Capture (take a picture in-game) = F12
GameShark (to enable cheats) = C
From: Source, and Source - 18:12, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
User:Bardock ssj2 is edit warring on Turles I have started a section on the article talk page about the edit he is making but he will not reply. He has left me a message on my talk page before I made the section. Also I replied on his and let him know the rules which he is still not following this isn't the first time he has done this. Yes I am edit warring also but only because I have already went to 10X about and the Bardock ssj2 is still giving me problems. His edit says that Turles's armor is purple or gray I even asked him when did it ever appear purple and he only answered it by making the edit again and in the appearance section saying purple as in the pic above.
- I blocked this user for one day. If such behavior continues after the block expires, I will hand a more lengthy block. - 19:05, September 24, 2014 (UTC)
- I will try.
- 10X is correct. In the future, we need a single admin to respond per similar situation. I was unaware of this user's halt of his actions. However, this is why the first block is quite limited; approx. 1-3 days in order to serve primarily as a warning as opposed to a lengthy block. - 02:45, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
Hey there. I really love what you did with the Top Ten Most Brutal Moments forum post. Obviously, you put a lot of effort into it and the outcome is simply spectacular. Very well organized and statistically documented. I highly appreciate it. Keep up the awesome work! -21:43, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'm working on two more of the same caliber and I hope to please the community here! - 22:05, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
Main Page Slide
Looks cool and all, but I think you should shorten it to like fifty or twenty. I don't know anyone who's gonna go through a hundred slides. Just saiyan. --City♥Lights[stars] 23:19, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- I had to choose between 50 and 100 as there are always too many submissions [around 200] so I made the second hundred as honorable mentions and it's the only way to include everyone's preference in one large result. - 01:29, September 29, 2014 (UTC)
Look, look! d
PZ, look what I got in the 3 months I was away lol20:28, October 3, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm strictly a villain collector myself. I don't collect any pokemon stuff as I don't like it. The rest of the anime stuff is fine, but I limit my collectible merchandise to specific characters I love. If you got any DBZ-related merch, you can show me that I guess. - 16:07, October 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't, lol. I really wanted to have Gilgamesh, but I don't think he is a true villain. 16:17, October 4, 2014 (UTC)
Yo zarban sups dude umm can i edit the 100 top 10 charecters cuss i need to edit Ultimate Masenko's Picks or you can do it yourself and change the name Ultimate Masenko to Ultimate Chakra and put Future Trunks and Gohan as Number 1 and kidbuu as Number 2. thanks dude!
- Sorry, we don't allow edits to the order itself to previous submissions as I've closed that thread. That's why when they are chosen, it is highly suggested it's confirmed before being added. However, I can easily alter the name to be "Ultimate Chakra" per your request. - 03:08, October 17, 2014 (UTC)
Please.21:36, November 5, 2014 (UTC)