This is PrinceZarbon's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to PrinceZarbon.
|Archive 1||February, 2009 - June, 2009|
|Archive 2||June, 2009 - September, 2009|
|Archive 3||September, 2009 - Nov, 2009|
|Archive 4||Nov, 2009 - March, 2010|
|Archive 5||March, 2010 - August, 2010|
|Archive 6||August, 2010 - February, 2011|
|Archive 7||February, 2011 - June, 2011|
|Archive 8||June, 2011 - September, 2011|
|Archive 9||Sep., 2011 - October, 2011|
|Archive 10||Oct., 2011 - January, 2012|
|Archive 11||January, 2012 - December, 2012|
|Archive 12||Dec., 2012 - February, 2014|
Question, why is the page linked below locked? It doesn't seem like it should be. And if it shouldn't be, could you fix it? I appologize if I've done somthing wrong making this comment on your page, but, being an admin, you seemed like the person to ask.
- I unlocked the InoShiKaCho page. It appears that page was met with heavy vandalism about a few years ago. If such behavior continues, it will have to be locked once more. - 01:07, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
Yah, I protected it because even auto confirmed users kept adding that the name came from Naruto, which is 100% wrong. That was indeed 4 years ago, so maybe it will be okay now. Lol PZ and I are going to keep pretending it is normal for us to have been running this site for another 5 years yet : ) -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:32, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm glad you had locked it; that's the best course of action when vandalism persists. Additionally, I was quite aware of our lengthy patrolling of this wiki for the last 6 years. I find that our great effort has made the wiki a better place as it's been vandal-free due to the almost immediate attention we've given to the articles and what not. - 01:43, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
"See also" section
This section was removed because of the template:PTO which replace the usage of such a section. Also, I left a message about the trivia point you restored on Zarbon's race talk page. 17:34, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Noted. I see what you mean. The only reason I added the sections in the first place was because I wanted to link the articles that related to the given article the most. But since they are already listed in the template, I'll leave it out. - 17:44, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
I wanted to add some video game quotes to the page on Arale and I did but when I finished, the page messed up and instead of having the pictures and all the words, it just had numbers, letter and bracets to replace it. Can you try to reverse what I did? Thank you. Ultimate Humungousaur (talk) 10:10, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
Interwiki ghost message
"So I woke up this morning and checked my wikia messages, only to find one new message sent to me from three years ago. It was a message from a person called "PrinceZarbon", who left a message on "Featured Quote's Wall". I clicked it, and it sent me to a 404 page on the Dragonball wikia. Despite the fact that I had never even been on that wikia. Ever.
Can anyone explain/relate to this?"
- Update, two complants now.
- This is odd. I never sent any messages to specific members. It is very likely that the wikia uses the administrator names when sending messages automatically; the same explanation for welcome messages on talk pages for new users; which would make sense if it's anything of that relation. It is most likely that these messages are automated by wikia standards. - 01:56, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
hey PZ, maybe you can add these to your Collectibles pages. http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Word=dragon+ball&DisplayMode=images&Dis=2&Sort=std&qid=Y7K1NM04V2&set=1&q=1&dateAdded2=-1
- On the top panel, there is a link called "contribute," click it and scroll down to "add a page" and there you have it. - 03:32, March 13, 2014 (UTC)
I'll have you know that there was a particularly nasty User that was vandalizing your articles (noteworthy ones at that). I suggest you keep an eye out for him and I suggest an immediate suspension from the Wiki when you see him. I've seen his type before, and this shouldn't be left unchecked. Sincerely The Omniscent Shadow of the Moon (talk) 06:33, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
Replying to Prince Zarbon's welcome :-).
Thanks for the heads up and welcome - Zarbon! Ill be sure to check those out to make sure I get the formatting right. More than happy to help where I can :-). Much love, and great work on this wiki! Learning alot of small tid bits I would've had no idea about otherwise. AMKR SourceAuras (talk) 00:30, April 21, 2014 (UTC)AMKR of Source Auras, Aeons Old & Air Loom Gang.
Beat me to it...
Fixed my edit before I could, haha.
This competition sounds like a lot of fun, but be prepared for Goku to take the cake and eat it. I really don't think there's much competition. He's not my favourite, but he is many others' favourite.21:00, May 1, 2014 (UTC)
- The finish is between Goku and Vegeta. As much as I dislike Vegeta for his traitorous and betraying methods, I actually prefer him to win because he's got the best story in the series run to me... well him and Piccolo both. - 21:04, May 1, 2014 (UTC)
Okay, I added my picks to the categories you asked for. I already had posted on the "best fights" category a long time ago but I have a new, revised one at the bottom. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 03:37, May 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks, I greatly appreciate your input. Every vote will make a difference for the final tally. - 19:12, May 5, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Prince Zarbon! I think you should change the picture for the recent chi chi quote, as it is obstructing the format of the main page, doesn't fit, unless of course the quote comes from the Garlic jr. saga...then thats ok, i guess! =) Also...I think this quote might be pretty good to put up for next one maybe? =)
Also, could we please change the formatting of the movies, and season quotes etc. to like how the sagas pages are set up? =) easier to click next, then to scroll down, and find the "See Also" section for the rest of said articles. =)?
I'm guessing you don't take requests...but maybe? plz? XD =p =)
- the animal quote is in reference to Frieza. I would need more meaning encompassing a quote as opposed to just a name-calling, but I probably will use that one as it is better than other requests like "it's over 9000" which holds absolutely no meaning whatsoever. In regards to the Chi-Chi quote, it's fine as I alter them daily and will have a new quote up tomorrow. - 03:58, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- I think you're referring to the formatting for the specific articles; I think I know what you mean, it's not too hard to change that; I can do it sometime this week. Thanks for notifying me. In regards to the quotes, I choose them. I've chosen them for over 5 years now and I still have a large amount to work with. As of yet, I will not be re-using quotes that I've already used, because there's over twice that amount still to come. I also only use meaningful lines as opposed to ones without meaning. - 17:57, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
Please ban him.
Thank you Prince Zarbon. Arrimas 13:44, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- can you block this guy for me. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:Keffy_Palazzo
I do not care if he is a "fine" user im not telling you to ban him im saying i want to block him from seeing my blogs. He comments on my blogs are pointless and are always negative and im tired of seeing them. If you dont know how i can block him just let me know and i will deal with it.... I dont understand why there isnt a block user button?
Hey Prince Zarbon~! I have a Problem. Not sure if anyone else is getting it, but since you're on in chat now, you might recive this faster. Anyway, I think the Recent Blog Button is broken, because i keep getting http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:SSJ4Trunks/Goku_used_Kaioken_X100_in_movie_4%3F. Wroks fine for Forum One...=p =).
This was like a Week, and two days ago...=p If you know what's going on, Please Respond. Also heads up to you admins. Its best to respond on my talk page, but ok for your own page...i mean, i might forget...but ya. =p =) Ok...Bye! WaffleGuy26 (talk) 23:13, May 27, 2014 (UTC)
- No, I'm not going to add links to the episodes as reference. That would take a long time for me to track down as I already pulled the ones to be used in the past so I wouldn't have to. Also, they are not all from episodes. Some are from the Funi dub, some from the Ocean, and others from the manga itself. - 21:29, June 2, 2014 (UTC)
How do you delete a blog that you've made? Do I have to ask you or one of the other admins to delete it for me? If so, I'd like to delete one of the blogs Ive made recently. Thanks! Thebigdbz (talk) 10:45, June 4, 2014 (UTC)TheBigDbz
Can you delete my blog please http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Janemba%27s_over_9000/How_do_you_create_a_manga%3F
Hey man, sorry to bother, but some idiot totally messed up the page, "Tao Attacks!", with some spam crap and I don't really know how to turn it back to the way it was. Could you please rollback the edits to the last version done by me? Learner556 (talk) 16:24, July 5, 2014 (UTC)
- No problem. I fixed it and temp blocked the user for the erroneous actions. - 16:27, July 5, 2014 (UTC)
I'm really shocked by your message here. Even if I changed gallery PX, it was before the community had decided anything regarding this. I don't think it is fair threaten me that way. 00:47, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
- I see users who constantly vandalize the wiki and mess up pages, and they're never blocked. Take User:GodOfDestructionBills for example. He regularly vandalizes pages, and vandalized the Raditz article yesterday. Is he blocked?! No. He didn't even received any warning messages. I you sent this aggressive message to me, a user who constantly improve pages, revert vandalism, and is open to discuss and respect guidelines for the community. 01:21, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
- I discussed this with my fellow administrators before sending the message to you. It was a strong and solid yet firm stance we are holding on this regard. Do not attempt to say we don't block members when it's necessary. We do it, but only as a last resort. Also, you have a habit of not following guidelines based on what you feel is "improvement". Do not question my statement; you will be blocked if you repeatedly revert one more of an administrator's edits without proper merit. - 22:33, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Will do. I already blocked him and I protected the bloglist template. This is another reason why I was generally against having templates for each particle sub-section dealing with blogs, videos, and other chat functions. - 22:43, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
Hey there! I'm reaching out to you because we were hoping to set up a "Parent Page" on the Dragonball Wiki. Here is a Parent Page example from The Hunger Games Wiki to give you an idea of what the page entails. Essentially, it's a guide for parents about the age range for different wikis with details about the franchise that might be important when deciding whether or not to allow their kids to watch it. Since you and the other admins are more knowledgeable about the series and are the actual community experts, it would be great if you could help us fill it out! Let me know if you have any questions :) Grace (profile)•(talk) 18:45, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, this isn't as simple as hunger games when it comes to the construct of the material; dragon ball is not a movie; it's a franchise featuring manga, series, tv films, video games, and a repertoire of other entertainment mediums. Therefore, featuring a parent page would merely limit the scope of its primary focus. the dragon ball in-verse is as complex as the star wars wookiepedia resource. - 22:41, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
Understandable! The Hunger Games Wiki page was just an example, but we have parent page templates that actually cover movies, TV, books, and video games. The idea is to try and provide as much information as possible to those people who are interested in the franchise but aren't too sure what the content will be like. If you'd like, I can add all those templates to the Parent Page for this wikia since Dragonball has so many parts to it. What would be great is if this community could help us fill it out since, as you've proven above, you are all the real experts on the subject! Let me know if that's alright with you or if you have any more questions about the project! Grace (profile)•(talk) 23:56, August 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Please refer to my comrades 10XKamehameha, Shakuran13, SSJ4 Vegito, and Dark Seeker Kotsu. All administrative consensus must be met before a parent page is added. If they are all fine with it, then we can have at it. Thanks for letting me know, please transfer this message to 10X and he will forward it to my fellow comrades. - 00:11, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for the heads up. Please warn if i'm doing something wrong! I want to assist as much as I can. This is one of the only wikis' that don't have insufferable admins. Thanks :) (New World God (talk) 03:15, August 2, 2014 (UTC))
Thoughts on Goku?
Hey, Zarbon! I was reading through your very interesting profile, and I couldn't help but notice I didn't see much of Goku on there.
I mean, I know you favor the villains over heroes, and you've said why you dislike Vegeta, Goten/Trunks/Gotenks, etc. but I was wondering what your opinion is on Goku? He's a hero, so you must not like him a WHOLE lot, but he's also not annoying (most of the time) like Gotenks, or betraying like Vegeta. So how do you feel about him?
- I'm glad you asked me. I feel neutrality for Goku as opposed to resentment. I have the most dislike for the characters of Android 17 [betrayal complex], Cell [boring onscreen], and Vegeta [executing everyone I actually like; be it a conundrum because I like them due to their executions]. I am neutral for Goku in this sense as he tries his best to help everyone and even stays dead so further fighting does not commence in his name. These feats are honorable for a main character, but I still don't like him as he's not a vicious dictatorial warmonger or a brutal militant savage in nature. - 20:13, August 12, 2014 (UTC)
My brother snucked onto my computer when i wasnt looking and visited alot of child porn sites he also emailed viruses to all my friends and than ruined my reputatin on this website! what should i do?! pls help!!!!1 MEGA13 (talk) 19:45, August 19, 2014 (UTC)
- You can't do anything. Be careful not to leave your login information if that is the case, especially on a shared computer. Try to contact 10X; see if he'll unblock you as he's the blocking admin in your case. - 00:22, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
Dragon Ball Kai Majin Buu saga episode pages
Hey PZ! ;)
Crediting the source on Dragon Ball Kai
Hey! Prince Zarbon, is this ok? ;)?http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/7_Years_Since_That_Event!_Starting_Today,_Gohan_is_a_High_Schooler.
I've added the links as you said, however I'm not sure if this is "Trivia" or not. Jean told me before a couple times I'm simply just adding Information. When he was uh...Active. ;p. Do you know what happened to him? Taking "Leave" I suppose. Once/If you give me the Green Light, I will Glady do this on all Dragon Ball Kai pages. :). User:WaffleGuy26 talk contrib 03:05, August 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, that's fine. And in some instances, it's possible to have more than one source per reference. So if you get other sources, just link them as well. The more sources there are, the easier it is to verify the accuracy and credibility of each verse. - 23:29, August 26, 2014 (UTC)
Changing your Wikia Name
Hey, PZ! Are you able to change your name on your wikia account, or is it permanent, and you have to create a whole new account...:/...(Note: I have noticed you have the same anme to/for all wikias that you actually join.) If so, is there anyway to shift your edit counts, conrtibutions, talk page, and profile page to it? Thanks. ;) (Not saying I'd want to..I like my username. :D atm...;p :)-) User:WaffleGuy26 talk contrib 03:32, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
- I believe admins are able to rename user-pages for you. Although this isn't really something that is done very often. - 06:20, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, Alright then. Hey, and Thanks! ;) User:WaffleGuy26 talk contrib 06:27, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
DB Icons in Chat
Hey PZ! Are you able to Use those DB Icons you made in Chat, elsewhere like on Talk pages, etc.? :) Thanks. :D Also, can you refresh my memory on how to make them, is it (Blank)? Ok, thanks! ;) User:WaffleGuy26 talk contrib 05:48, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- No, I believe they are limited to chat. And yes, it's as easy as (name). - 23:40, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Aww...Ok, Thanks! :) Nice work, if you made those. :D Also, since you love db villians so much, even more than db heroes, care to take a look at my (imo a well thought out quizish, kind of), do it, and once finished, tell me what you think of it? :D, also, do you like my old, or new sig better? (Note:I'm just testing my new sig out, not the final product, :D.) :)-)? User:WaffleGuy26 talk contrib 02:28, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
- I guess I prefer the first variant of your sig but only cause it shows the dabura cookie, dabura being one of my favorites in the buu saga. I'll rank the images... first the dabura cookie, then buu turning him into a cookie, third the waffle icon, and last the piece of round candy. I'll take a look at your quiz mate. - 23:32, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
Re:Which DB Villain Quiz Results
Ironically...You got: Zarbon. xD. :)
Runner up: Second place-Burter :)
Third place: Dodoria. ;)
Second, Third, Fourth, etc. Favourite Colour? :)? (For the Quiz.) Also, What did you think of it? :)?
- It's fine. my first favorite color is green. my second-favorite color is blue. third is red. - 20:38, August 30, 2014 (UTC)
Hey! I checked your Profile page, so your fourth favourite colour is Pink, and Fifth is Black? Our colour choices are suprisigly very similiar! =). Mine are 1: Green, 2: Red, 3: Black, 4:Blue, and 5: Pink (Majin Buu! :)-) p.s. 1: Did you vote on my poll?
2: So...Good, not great. You've done a better db villain quiz before? Thats ok i guess...:/ :P :)?
August 31, 2014 (UTC)
- I'll try to answer all your questions.
1. dunno...? are you referring to the poll that states which of your sigs are better? I voted for the first choice, your original sig.
2. I have made db villain quizzes myself; previously on facebook where i gave a heavy amount of questions with numerous selections.
3. yes it's all me.
Oh...? Interesting. Could you link me to it? I'd be interested in doing one your own. You haven't made any "Which DB Hero are you" quizzes I take it? :P. :)? p.s. Did you get Zarbon by doing your own quiz, or...not? :)? (P.s., I have told you only Dbz and GT villians right? Caus I haven't watched Dragon Ball yet, It was stated on my page, if you didn't already know, I guess you also added Db Villians too, a.k.a, "General Blue"?. :)? WaffleGuy talk contrib 12:49, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
Hyperbolic Time Chamber (TP)-Talk Page
Hey PZ, can you take a look a this, and give me your thoughts/opinion, (Remember, only on the Talk page) If the link doesn't work, just go to the actual page, ok? :). Thanks. :D: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Hyperbolic_Time_Chamber#Fusion_Characters.3F WaffleGuy talk contrib 02:11, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
Hey PZ! Also, can we upload custom made pictures, or are we not allowed to alter pictures in any way, like drawing on them using paint, etc. I mean, It is for my Profile page/Profile pic, or ("Avatar").? Obviously not allowed in pages/articles of course right, but your Profile page/Avatar? ;/? Respond? Thanks in advance. :D WaffleGuy talk contrib 04:35, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
- You can't alter previously uploaded images that are currently in use. But you can upload your own creations and tag them with the proper copyright and/or informational attachment and use the images on your user and talk pages. - 05:06, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
I need your help
I need your help. First off User:GianG has been edit warring on List of birth dates and the Dragon Ball Timeline. Second off I need to know if his translation of Dragon Ball GT Perfect Flies from Italian to English is right his translation says that Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. where born in age 880 so they are 9. I asked him what he used to get his translation and he never answered it really.
- In instances where there are no sources or any related material to prove the age, just revert the actions. I will look into the edit warring and if so, temp ban this user for this behavior. - 17:12, September 6, 2014 (UTC)
External site polls
Hi PZ! I don't think we should post poll results on articles. After all, there are hundreds if not thousands of polls of that sort available online. It feels like its the opinion of a handful of fans that happen to work for a popular external website, and not anything published by a DB-licensed content source. Would you agree? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:34, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
- For example, upon watching/reading the top villains list on watchmojo.com, they are just picks by some fan on their staff named Andy Law. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:44, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
- No, actually, the watchmojo polls are more official as they are clearly spread across the web as opposed to being limited to youtube or google video or some random fan poll. If they were fan-made polls, I would definitely agree 100%. But watchmojo, much like ign, wizard publications, or anime magazine publications, is a strong reference site. Any other sites, I would definitely agree don't deserve any mention. But these specific highlights are very well known on the net. - 02:02, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
To test the crux of your assertion that watchmojo is relevant based on being comparably well known to IGN, I ran a quick google trends search. To set a point of relative comparison, I included the term "Dragon Ball" on the chart. It's clear that while IGN is a well-established media source for 10+ years, Watchmojo is very new and not yet established as credible. http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=watchmojo%2C%20ign%2C%20dragon%20ball&cmpt=q
In terms of popularity compared to Youtube top ten lists by fans, another search http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=watchmojo%2C%20youtube%20top%2010&cmpt=q shows that Youtube top 10 lists are in fact more popular than everything combined on Watchmojo. In fact, the top hit when I ran my own google search for top 10 dragon ball villains watchmojo was the watchmojo video posted on youtube. I have to conclude that individuals making top 10 lists on youtube, which we both agree are not valid references on articles, are at the same level of popularity as watchmojo. Watchmojo is not licensed, the list was made by one fan, and it is much less popular than IGN.
I don't like to do the "impose my will" sort of thing, so if you can get a consensus to add Watchmojo as an official reference for articles, let's do it on the Manual on Style talk page. Until then, I'm going to use the normal convention of reverting the site to the state before the disputed edit. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:51, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I started the topic and I would truly value your input. My hope is that we can get at least a semi-formal standard in place for deciding what can be referenced in articles. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Wiki_talk:Manual_of_Style#Critical_Reception_Reference_Standards -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:07, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I didn't say that watchmojo was more popular in that sense. What I meant was that it is distinctly more official. All the fan-made material on youtube is less-known. If you go to youtube and type "top 10" dragon ball or anything of that context for lists, watchmojo is the first to show up, not the fan-made material. I have no dispute, but most of the material on watchmojo seems much more official than that of any fan-made material. I'm not for the removal of all video links or anything of that caliber. I'm simply against having the video links show up on the site itself, if you would remember. After very careful searching for top lists, watchmojo is the only one that shows up with an enormous viewer rate. It's as official as you can get without it being made by Funimation or Toei itself. - 17:52, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
I think the challenge here is we haven't established a good way to say what is "official" other than licensed media and guides. Hopefully we can figure it out with the community's help : ) -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:24, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Gotcha. You realize that I greatly agree with your mentality in that regard. I just think we need to establish some form of criteria where we can include merit of relative sourcing as it makes for a great encyclopedic resource. As long as we don't include any fan-made material, I would like to think we should be able to source such licensed guides or the like. This is, in and of itself, our core mission; to highlight a consensus so as to aid us in our future sourcing and allow links to certain online resources. What do you think? - 00:30, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
Agreed, licensed DB guide books are definitely official enough. We need to establish which non-licensed sources (IGN, WatchMojo, YouTube, etc.) are good enough as either a simple list of named sites, or go the route of setting specific criteria that any site can be judged by. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:21, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
- I worked hard on it. I'm currently working on finishing the rest of the slideshows pertaining to the Brutal Moments, Emotional Moments, and Characters. I hope you'll like them, mate. We can switch them around and rotate them as you like when we have all four. - 20:17, September 13, 2014 (UTC)
I am pretty sure we have a vandal on the lose
I am pretty sure User:JohnnyStrapon is a vandal can you check to make sure I am right. Also User:Greatgokugay is and User:JohnnyStrapon are adding fan made pics to Beerus and the one User:Greatgokugay added was porn or hentai whatever you want to call it I undone and reverted the edits but User:JohnnyStrapon is going to keep on adding it.
Never mind User:Dark Seeker Kotsu took care of it.
- Thanks for the heads up. If such behavior continues, feel free to report it and one of the admins will deal with it as swiftly as possible. - 17:44, September 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Will do.
- If that's a user page, it doesn't fall under the same consensus as the articles or encyclopedic material. What users choose to write on their own user pages is their own business although we encourage that foul language is kept to a minimum. I would recommend not getting involved with users like that if you are offended by such behavior. - 01:14, September 19, 2014 (UTC)
Villain Expert Needed!
- I don't know exactly what avatar you're talking about but you can link it and I'll take a look. - 18:54, September 22, 2014 (UTC)
- I checked it and blocked this user for 1 week. If such behavior continues after the block expires, a more lengthy block should be passed along. - 20:12, September 22, 2014 (UTC)
actually there is one thing that you can help me with ho the hell do i use the kameahamea wave on Dragon Ball GT: Transformation or the other goku moves cause i never owned it i play it online with an emulator and i do use the save state cheat thing like everyone does i use it for just save files cause my mom's pc doesent save coockies for some reason (KTEfan1998 (talk) 16:58, September 23, 2014 (UTC))
- The default controls are:
(GameBoy Advance Control = Keyboard Key)
Up = Up Arrow
Down = Down Arrow
Left = Left Arrow
Right = Right Arrow
Select = Backspace Start = Enter
Button A = Z
Button B = X
Button L = A
Button R = S
Speed Boost (quick speed through loading screens etc.) = Space Bar
Screen Capture (take a picture in-game) = F12
GameShark (to enable cheats) = C
From: Source, and Source - 18:12, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
User:Bardock ssj2 is edit warring on Turles I have started a section on the article talk page about the edit he is making but he will not reply. He has left me a message on my talk page before I made the section. Also I replied on his and let him know the rules which he is still not following this isn't the first time he has done this. Yes I am edit warring also but only because I have already went to 10X about and the Bardock ssj2 is still giving me problems. His edit says that Turles's armor is purple or gray I even asked him when did it ever appear purple and he only answered it by making the edit again and in the appearance section saying purple as in the pic above.
- I blocked this user for one day. If such behavior continues after the block expires, I will hand a more lengthy block. - 19:05, September 24, 2014 (UTC)
- I will try.
- 10X is correct. In the future, we need a single admin to respond per similar situation. I was unaware of this user's halt of his actions. However, this is why the first block is quite limited; approx. 1-3 days in order to serve primarily as a warning as opposed to a lengthy block. - 02:45, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
Hey there. I really love what you did with the Top Ten Most Brutal Moments forum post. Obviously, you put a lot of effort into it and the outcome is simply spectacular. Very well organized and statistically documented. I highly appreciate it. Keep up the awesome work! -21:43, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'm working on two more of the same caliber and I hope to please the community here! - 22:05, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
Main Page Slide
Looks cool and all, but I think you should shorten it to like fifty or twenty. I don't know anyone who's gonna go through a hundred slides. Just saiyan. --City♥Lights[stars] 23:19, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- I had to choose between 50 and 100 as there are always too many submissions [around 200] so I made the second hundred as honorable mentions and it's the only way to include everyone's preference in one large result. - 01:29, September 29, 2014 (UTC)
Look, look! d
PZ, look what I got in the 3 months I was away lol20:28, October 3, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm strictly a villain collector myself. I don't collect any pokemon stuff as I don't like it. The rest of the anime stuff is fine, but I limit my collectible merchandise to specific characters I love. If you got any DBZ-related merch, you can show me that I guess. - 16:07, October 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't, lol. I really wanted to have Gilgamesh, but I don't think he is a true villain. 16:17, October 4, 2014 (UTC)
Yo zarban sups dude umm can i edit the 100 top 10 charecters cuss i need to edit Ultimate Masenko's Picks or you can do it yourself and change the name Ultimate Masenko to Ultimate Chakra and put Future Trunks and Gohan as Number 1 and kidbuu as Number 2. thanks dude!
- Sorry, we don't allow edits to the order itself to previous submissions as I've closed that thread. That's why when they are chosen, it is highly suggested it's confirmed before being added. However, I can easily alter the name to be "Ultimate Chakra" per your request. - 03:08, October 17, 2014 (UTC)
Please.21:36, November 5, 2014 (UTC)
QuestionI have a question. Are pictures like this one aloud in article's anywhere? A user has added it twice to Mr. Popo and I undone it and the first time I didn't leave an edit summary but the last time I did.
- Thank you.
Para Para Brothers vs Android 18?Hey PrinceZarbon, do you think that the Para Brothers could perform their unique dance to control Android 18?35Baragon (talk) 21:19, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm neutral on this matter albeit the fact that I strongly prefer the Para Para brothers to the role of Android 18. - 23:53, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Eeeeeh, why, PZ? The Para Brothers aren't villains, y'know. 01:13, December 11, 2014 (UTC)
- What do you mean why? I hate Android 18 and Android 17 the most in the entire series. Well, them along with Cell. I'm neutral for the Para Brothers but at least I don't hate them. - 05:38, December 11, 2014 (UTC)
I have a question, the Dragon Ball: Xenoverse the 2 Players the Multiplayer playing on stage World Tournament Stage, because they did not play in Stages: Cell Games Arena, Plains, Kami's Lookout, Mountain Road, Supreme Kai's World and Planet Namek. Alexribeiro.soares.7 (talk) 20:17, December 12, 2014 (UTC)
Playable Character in Dragonball Xenoverse Question
M8, i heard from credible sources such as dragonball fanon wiki,
that big the cat is confirmed and playable in Dragonball xenoverse?
is this true? I LOVE BIG THE CAT!!!!!! 11:12, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't know who you are referring to? Is it Beerus? Because if you mean him, then yes, he's confirmed. - 22:12, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
- i'm referring to big the cat as in the character that i have as my avatar, would he be playable?
- also i did a little bit more research before asking you again, as this time i went on sonic fanon wiki and looked at this page for information : Link
- just for confirmation M8 I LOVE BIG THE CAT!!!!!! 03:26, December 17, 2014 (UTC)
The user SuperKamiNail has been editing pages, so ban pls02:29, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
WHY???Thank plz. 20:29, January 30, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't get it. I protect all the images I upload so they aren't tampered with after insertion. Why would you bring that up? - 04:45, January 31, 2015 (UTC)
Yeah but it's not like there's someone always vandalizing pics. You do this manually to each of the pics, right? It's sort of pointless.17:21, January 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry, we're in disagreement with this as in fact, I've had countless, numerous times where I've used images in the past and they've either been altered by having their titles changed leading to broken links or just plain removed from articles by members who decide to add different variations of the images. By protecting them, this removes the possibility of either form of tampering. If anyone wants to add pics, they can feel free to do so but there's no reason to tamper with previously inserted and previously used images on these articles, especially the collectible resource ones which I myself am the primary contributor. - 16:51, February 1, 2015 (UTC)
Hi, could you please add a link to the lithuanian wiki lt.dragonball.wikia.com on the main page? Or tell someone who can, thanks
I need your help Bullza is adding the box office gross for Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’ and it has only been in theaters in Japan so far and I undone his edit the first time but he re-added so he is edit warring this isn't his first time either.
- I've blocked the user for a day to prevent warring. When the block expires and such behavior continues, notify me and I will lengthen the block to a week. Thanks for the heads up. - 02:28, May 20, 2015 (UTC)
No problem the whole reason I didn't use the article talk page with is because I tried before and he didn't stop the edit warring so I seen it as a lost cause with him. Thanks for helping.
- You are terrible. 02:43, May 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Sandubadear, is the above comment directed at user Goku20 or me? - 02:32, May 21, 2015 (UTC)
- He re-added the box office gross but a different one this time.
why are you changing it back to the 29 mi gross even though it was updated to 30 mi? Don't.23:29, May 23, 2015 (UTC)
- I'll take a look mate. - 07:09, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry if I am prying.
Hello PrinceZarbon and sorry if I am prying where i should not be but i think the Dragon ball admin page should be edited to add new admins and remove former admins who are no longer admins.I noticed this when looking through it.
From14:47, June 22, 2015 (UTC)
- We don't remove previous admins but we do add all the new ones; rather than remove previous administrators, we maintain the fact that they are now "inactive" so as to avoid confusion. The active administrators are listed above. Notify me if we are missing any admins we are not listed and I'd be glad to add them to the list for you. - 03:40, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
Ok and thank you for replying. I do not have a vast knowlage about the how many Newer admins here that are not on the list but there are Dark Seeker Kotsu and Anemicne. Sorry but at the moment they are the only two that I know about that are admins and are not on the list. 10X might know all the currently active admins but this is all i can do for the moment.
from06:32, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Both are currently listed mate. Please see here: Admins List. - 23:05, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
Ok thank you for the list I did not know there where two lists i only saw this one sorry http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dragon_Ball_administrators
07:52, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, that's just a category page based on whether the userpages are tagged with the admin category. Some users are moderators whilst others are sysops; this is merely a category that differentiates that. You'd want to look at the lists as 10X and myself pointed above for locating the admins mate. - 18:40, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
Hello princeZarbon i have 3 questions
Hello princeZarbon im new and i saw how helpful you are in the hell talk page please answer my 3 questions do you think Tambourine Drums cymbal went to hell? and do you think piano went to limbo? and what do you think happened to Lucifer after his death? (Spice boys (talk) 00:16, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I believe they all went to Hell. There are many characters who are killed throughout the series who don't appear in Hell but that's merely continuity and doesn't alter the fact that they are more than likely residents of Hell. Tambourine, Drum, Cymbal, and Lucifer are all in Hell. Piano I'm not sure about myself as I don't even know if he died when he sank into the rubble but since he doesn't appear after that it's more than likely he perished as well. - 03:25, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
PrinceZarbon please answer my last questions well last for now do you think bardock king vegeta and both there crews and the saiyans killed by frieza went to hell? and do you think the spice boys went to hell? (Spice boys (talk) 19:59, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
- These are technically the same question you're asking as prior; I believe they all went to hell including the Spice Boys and the majority of the Saiyans due to their ruthless behavior prior to their deaths. - 16:48, May 30, 2015 (UTC)
oh sorry ok thanks PrinceZarbon for the help (Spice boys (talk) 18:15, May 30, 2015 (UTC) PrinceZarbon please help sorry PrinceZarbon but i really need to ask you this why didn't the creators show any of these villains in the hell escaped scenes? like tambourine for example please answer i really Don't understand why they didn't include them (Spice boys (talk) 22:37, May 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Same reason why most didn't appear. It would have been too much to animate. They chose the most primary and significant of the manga villains and included them all and didn't bother with some of the anime-only antagonists as they weren't onscreen long enough in their initial appearances. It saves them time to have less animation and this is no different when it comes to anime. - 07:09, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
thank you PrinceZarbon it makes sense (Spice boys (talk) 16:31, June 5, 2015 (UTC) the Spice boys did go to hell i have facts - in the Japanese version when Spice and vinegar were revived by the makyo star Spice said to gohan they crawled out of hell for revenge (Spice boys (talk) 02:27, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Just letting you know that the characters tend to say things like that all the time. It's a metaphor. They are comparing the increase in power to that of Hell's vastness. Regardless of that, I assure you that the Spice Boys are in hell even if they don't appear in the canon material or after their demise. - 16:52, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, and in the Japanese version, a lot more metaphors and comparisons are used. This is a good example of one. - 22:27, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
thanks PrinceZarbon your theorys are very plausible and agree with them i wish tambourine drum cymbal could be add in the hell residents though but all well and im not sure if piano end up in limbo because it look he was killed by king piccolo (Spice boys (talk) 10:40, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- It wouldn't matter who had killed Piano, either way he likely would be in hell. The problem with Piano is that we can't confirm if he died the way we can with Tambourine, Cymbal, and Drum. - 17:06, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- You don't have to make a new topic; you are generally asking the same question as before. Whether characters appear in "heaven" or "hell" in the db-verse after death is a matter of animation choice. Much of that doesn't appear in the manga anyway. However, in the case of Grandpa Gohan, he did happen to appear in heaven and was even brought out by Baba to assist as one of her warriors in that saga. Even in the end of DB, Grandpa Gohan is seen with Annin, in what can be an extension of the DB heaven universe. - 17:12, June 10, 2015 (UTC)
ok PrinceZarbon thanks and its just that i can't find someone who likes dbz none of my friends likes dbz. that's why i go online and ask you these questions and i make topic because i thought it would help you find my questions better (Spice boys (talk) 20:58, June 10, 2015 (UTC)
- You can ask me the questions, I meant you don't have to make a new topic every time you have a question. Are all your questions related to what happens to the characters after their death? In the case of 16, since he was not a part of hell's army, it's safe to assume he was sent to heaven or was simply destroyed; depending on whether 16 was a pure mechanical construct or a cyborg such as 20 & 19 (as they both had human brains and some parts). In the case of 16, it is safe to assume he was either in heaven or didn't have a soul to be sent to either. He definitely was not in hell; that's the best response in the case of that character. - 03:22, June 12, 2015 (UTC)
please answer PrinceZarbon do think dabura only went to heaven because he was comfortable in Demon realm? and do you think kid buu getting reincarnation into uub was a one off thing and didn't happen again to other villans? (Spice boys (talk) 17:21, June 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Dabura was sent to Heaven as opposed to Hell because King Yemma deemed it so. He believed Dabura's being sent to Hell would accomplish nothing so he was sent to Heaven instead. Kid Buu was the only one I know who was reincarnated as Uub and that was only as a result of Goku's wish prior to eliminating the evil incarnation of Kid Buu. - 00:37, June 13, 2015 (UTC)
I'm upset and disappoint why did they remove tambourine drum cymbal piano from the hell list when I add them):? i know you said no tropic but i really need your opinion (Spice boys (talk) 16:32, June 14, 2015 (UTC)
- I removed because we only add characters actually seen in Hell, or in Fusion Reborn or GT. Tambourine, Drum and the others are never seen in these places so if we add that they are in Hell it's speculation. 16:35, June 14, 2015 (UTC)
OK well i didn't think it would hurt to add them since there's no proof that they not in hell and they are evil and king piccolo in hell I mean where else could they go ? I still want Zarbon opinion on this (Spice boys (talk) 17:23, June 14, 2015 (UTC)
- We can't add anyone as appearing in hell if they don't do so onscreen. It's safe to assume that Tambourine, Drum, and Cymbal are in hell, but since we do not see them onscreen after their demise, we can't add them on an article with definite sureness that they are amongst hell residents. In response to your question on GT canon, it is not canon. It is anime-only. I believe "battle of the gods" and "resurrection of f" are now canon to the manga as both are drawn from Toriyama's initial vision. - 05:26, June 15, 2015 (UTC)
PrinceZarbon please answer i know Lucifer is probably in hell but do you think its a possibility that he was sent to heaven as punishment? because i heard that Lucifer was a demon king of the demon realm although im not sure if hes from the demon realm, then again Wouldn't bulma seen him in heaven? also do you think Ghastel in hell? (Spice boys (talk) 16:27, June 19, 2015 (UTC)
- This applies to all characters. If they do not appear in hell... we can't confirm them to be there. Additionally, the reason why many of the movie characters and filler characters do not is due to the fact that animators chose not to place them in the initial rendering. It has nothing to do with whether they are or aren't in hell. Many characters who have died don't appear later in the series; this doesn't mean they aren't in hell or in heaven or vice versa. It just means the animators chose not to include them, primarily due to their limited appearance, non-canon appearance, or just the fact that they were movie characters and did not appear in the series run. These are all animation choices, not a grounds for which we follow their final resting place. Lucifer is a movie character. So is Ghastel. Both were inherently created for the "Princess" movie and killed off in the same flick. This is why they aren't mentioned in other DB canon. The same can be said about all the other DB movie-verse villains. The only recurring villains from the movies that I can think of are Garlic Junior, Cooler's squad and Cooler himself because they were slightly more popular. - 04:02, June 20, 2015 (UTC)
i know we can't add them i accept that but that's not why im asking i still want your opinion on who you think is in hell, i know you said you believe Lucifer in hell but i was having doubts because i heard Lucifer was a king Demon of the Demon realm and you know Dabura was one sent to heaven, so please answer my questions i will be very grateful do you think Lucifer is definitely in hell and not sent to heaven as a punishment I'm sorry for asking about Lucifer again but i want you to get rid of my doubts and do you think Ghastel in hell? Btw its my birthday today not trying to take advantage just letting you know (Spice boys (talk) 09:55, June 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Since we know we can't add them... I think that Lucifer is in hell; regardless of being a demonic entity, he's not the canon King of Demons as Dabura is. So he's likely in hell along with Ghastel. There's also Shula who rules the demon realm gateway. He'd likely go to hell if he were eliminated as well. That's my opinion. - 17:58, June 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, as Kami described it, Piccolo had released the hatred from his heart ever since he had began to train Gohan, which resulted in his vengeance to be relinquished and he wasn't satisfied by just eliminating Goku along with Raditz, which added to his transition to the "good guy" side. - 03:42, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
- thanks PrinceZarbon (Spice boys (talk) 10:11, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
PrinceZarbon please answer do you think king vegeat and his crew went to hell? and do you think Bardock crew like fasha went to hell? im asking because im unsure how Evil they are (Spice boys (talk) 01:14, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
- The case of King Vegeta is a tricky equation as he's much like Paragus. He also spent his life committing numerous crimes and was eventually executed by Frieza. This didn't make him a good person regardless of his actions. The same can be said about the majority of the Saiyan warriors. They primarily conquered and destroyed numerous lives. Just because they served Frieza not knowing their own fate until their eventual demise doesn't make them heroes. I think they all went to hell, but this is my take on the matter. I have to make an exception with Bardock. I think he not only stood up against Frieza, but also attempted to sacrifice himself to save others. When sent back in the time loop, he even attempted to protect some basic inhabitants from Chilled; so maybe Bardock didn't go to hell, but I can't be certain as he did spend the majority of his life as a warrior. If any of them was spared from hell, it would have to be Bardock by my speculation. - 17:29, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
I think it's time for use to switch to the newer forums. These forums are easier to navigate, messages don't need to be signed, can be easily organized, closed, and a thread can be highlighted for everyone on the wiki to see. Switching will not delete the old forum, but archive all the messages to be seen later. — A (t • c) 18:16, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- PZ, I looked over these and I'm okay with it if you are. I thought you should be involved since this will prevent future editing on existing forums. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:58, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Is there a way to maintain some of the most active forums and their history without deleting them because they have a tremendous amount of member posts...? If we want to move to a new service or style for the forums in general, we need to maintain the following forums or convert them into archive format first or transfer them somehow as they have heavy contribution:
- Forum:Top Ten Favorite Characters
- Forum:Top Ten Most Emotional Scenes
- Forum:Top Ten Least Favorite Moments/Fights/Scenes
- Forum:Top Ten Most Brutal Moments
- Forum:Top Ten Best Fights
- Forum:Top Ten Most Funniest Scenes
- Forum:Who is the best hero?
- Forum:Who is the best villain?
- Forum:Favorite Anime Series/Movies
- Forum:Favorite Characters(In Any Anime or Manga)
- They won't be deleted, only archived. 22:49, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
How come I can't edit discussions, on posts? Have I been blocked? If so why? Very seldomly get on here but have a couple of topics I want to discuss, but it says I do not have permission, because the posts are all protected from editing. It told me this when I tried to make my own topic. Would appreciate a response soon thank you. ~ DKEUE363 (talk)
- You are not currently blocked. It is more than likely that some discussions are out-dated or simply archived which means you can't post in those specific ones. This is common with older discussions as we archive them allowing for new ones to be made and avoid clutter in general. - 07:14, August 21, 2015 (UTC)
question About Vegeta respect
PrinceZarbon im pretty sure i see either Ginyu or cui on the Left not far from king cold when Babidi saids thats right im the great wizard Babidi, my question is it ginyu or cui? (Spice boys (talk) 16:34, August 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Neither. It's one of Appule's race or Appule. The characters present at that scene are Frieza, Cell, King Cold, Appule [or race], Guldo, Jeice, Burter, Recoome, Dr. Gero, Goz, Mez, and numerous random hell demons. - 18:13, August 28, 2015 (UTC)
question about piccolo?
- When was someone killed by Piccolo and not sent to hell? The only times Piccolo killed anyone was Raditz, Sansho [Garlic Junior movie], Wings [Lord Slug movie], Salza, Neiz, Doore, and the Saibaman, all of which were evidently in the slew of escaping villains and hell residents. - 17:10, September 8, 2015 (UTC)
i think you misunderstood my question, i know they all are sent to hell a part from Goku who was Killed by piccolo to get rid of Raditz but my question is why Didn't they go to limbo instead of hell? because anyone who is Killed by king piccolo and his offsprings are sent to limbo but not anyone who is Killed by piccolo jr why? (Spice boys (talk) 18:51, September 8, 2015 (UTC)
- That's possibly just an instrument of writing that was changed along the way in order to maintain congruence with everyone else killed in the series after that point. Many things were altered to maintain this format. Toriyama also retcons a few things here and there to better fit the story implementation. Also, much of what is said in the dialogue about being trapped in "limbo" may also be a metaphor. Characters such as Master Roshi and Elder Kai use such metaphors in their basic speech to convey stronger emotion. - 20:45, September 10, 2015 (UTC)
is pikkon canon?
- Pikkon is not in the Dragon Ball manga so he is not canon to the original story. He is only canon to the anime run and was also not present in the Dragon Ball Kai variation, so it's obvious he is not canon to the manga. - 17:54, September 20, 2015 (UTC)
Your power levels list
I apologize to come off as demeaning, but I feel like your power level lists are all grossly farfetched, and should be revaluated. If you go into the comments section of your LSS power levels page, you'll see I provided evidence to these claims that also seriously poke a hole in all of your estimates. Please take a look. With my estimate, I have Whis at 270 billion. This number is surpassed by every Saiyan on the list I commented on. Please don't take offense, and hear me out sincerely. I feel like you'll come to an understanding. --Iar Sensei (talk) 14:52, October 7, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't have a power level list. If you are speaking about something in the forums or on the blogs, then they are the opinion of other users. If you are referring to a power level page on the wiki itself, then that article is almost always being re-evaluated. I've never actually argued for any of the power levels one way or another. - 17:46, October 7, 2015 (UTC)
- My apologies. I was misdirected. Forgive me. Iar Sensei (talk) 02:34, October 8, 2015 (UTC)
- I've pondered that myself in the past, but I don't have a definite answer. I think Guru did as he mentioned fading involves passing and anyone who passes obviously goes to one or the other. The Supreme Kais and Grand Kais I am not certain about as they are the highest deities in their quadrants of the universe. Also, the one I'm most unsure about is the Grand Supreme Kai, who was absorbed by Majin Buu and gave him the fat presence and appearance. - 02:23, November 11, 2015 (UTC)
Portable Infoboxes and Why They Are Important
- Sorry, this is the wikia, we don't have affiliation with any other websites aside from the official links for the Dragon Ball media and franchise. - 18:32, November 20, 2015 (UTC)
an old freind
- Not sure to whom you are referring, but if this is in regard to the main character from OnePiece, then yes I know the character. - 19:44, December 24, 2015 (UTC)
SuperHik72 (added section for organization)
- The founder hasn't edited here in years, he won't be able to help with anything. Try talking to an active admin. I'd suggest 10X, our bureaucrat, he's friendly and has a lot of knowledge on the wiki. You could also ask me, but I'm not an admin so I wouldn't be able to help with anything that needs admin rights. Cheers. -- • • 20:35, March 7, 2016 (UTC)
I posted the following in the forum and the talk page for the manual of style, but I wanted to also message an admin directly about this: With Dragon Ball Super's release, we've seen plenty of fillers from Dragon Ball Z no longer fitting into the timeline, the biggest being the Other World fillers with the villains in Hell, as well as GT. I think it's safe to say there are now two versions of this series, similar to Full Metal Alchemist and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. I propose we do some sort of split in a similar vain to the current continuity and original continuity articles on archiesonic.wikia.com where I'm an admin. The "original" in this case would be Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and all the movies before Battle of Gods, and the "current" in this case would be Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Kai, and Dragon Ball Super as well as the newer movies. As of right now, articles are confusing due to the split between continuities and the fillers that go against Super. I myself get very confused when I look through articles to remind myself of things from older episodes and wanting to know what's actually canon. I think this is one of the best ways to fix this. Thoughts? Diamonddeath (talk) 20:08, April 25, 2016 (UTC)
- I don't think we necessarily need to split the articles to signify the canon versus the non-canon. Canon in Dragon Ball isn't in context the same exact definitive chronology as seen in other franchise (as said Full Metal Alchemist vs Brotherhood and/or Hellsing Ultimate vs Hellsing original and the like). I believe we should include all data pertaining to each article to remain as such but regardless, push and pull up specific data in order to maintain that chronological continuity; however, we can't specify one dimension as canon and the other as non-canon as anything released of Dragon Ball material is canon to itself albeit not completely contributed by Toriyama himself. In order to avoid confusion though, I agree that the articles do need to be formatted in a more chronological method but not actually split up into separate articles. For example, we should place all the "Toriyama canon" material first and then move along to the other sub-sections on the same article and include the DBGT and DBZ filler beneath. That's the best way to incorporate all material on each article without actually splitting any of it up. - 18:06, April 27, 2016 (UTC)
I want to inform you that a user has posted two pornographic video links in the forum disscussion called "Ideas about SSGSS and its variations and other things continued". Please take them down. Pseudo Super Saiyan Jake (talk) 03:40, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
- I searched that forum but did not find the links. They may have already been removed. Thanks for bringing it up. - 17:31, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
Hi PrinceZarbon. I've been trying to help make the dragon ball wiki a more acurate place. I've used kanzenshuu as a source for info. I was thinking if you could make me an admin so i could help improve the accuracy of the site —This unsigned comment was made by JCDom (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- Welcome to the wiki, JCDom! Your efforts to make this place more accurate are appreciated. I'd recommend reading the Administrators page for information on how to gain admin rights, as you can't simply receive them by asking. In general, users who have been rule abiding, helpful, and well-liked by the community are promoted. If you're serious about becoming an administrator, I'd recommend reading and familiarizing the rules and Manual of Style as well. Hopefully that answers your question, PrinceZarbon hasn't been online in a few days so I thought I should help get you an answer quickly. Also, please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~) so people can distinguish your messages from others. -- • • 16:05, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
- We do not acknowledge administrative rights by immediate approval. I'd encourage you to dedicate your time to applying your knowledge and making constructive and precise edits in order to strengthen your exemplary history editing here and keep an open mind. We maintain administrative rights for the future if we need aid in that regard, but as of yet, we are not currently looking for additional administrators. - 13:15, June 14, 2016 (UTC)
Hey, Zarbon. I'd like your opinion on this since you're one of the main admins who maintain/update the main page. Any critiques? Thank you. -- • • 23:34, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Admins can't change names, you'll have to submit your request to wikia over here and they'll change it for you as a one-time only deal (provided the name isn't already taken. -- • • 03:30, October 1, 2016 (UTC)
Prince Zarbon? Couldn't picked a good name like that myself. Also i have done some edits to the Zamasu pages and hope you improved all four of them.
And Future Zamasu
Dragon Ball Sagas Template
How can one edit the "Dragon Ball sagas" template? I noticed the wiki now seems to treat the Potaufeu Saga as part of the Universe 6 Saga, so I figured the template should be updated to reflect that. Diamonddeath (talk) 02:45, October 30, 2016 (UTC)
- I removed the potaufeu link from the template since you suggested it's a part of the Universe 6 saga. - 19:19, October 30, 2016 (UTC)
Long Time Since We Last Talked
How have things been for Frieza's best Admiral? Have you been watching Gotham lately, I will say I'm liking Barnes for the same reasons I like Harvey Dent now, his role last night was incredible. Mad City has been a fun season so far, & we both still agree about the importance of beauty. Without the smallest scraps of true beauty to observe, life isn't worth living. Art in its many forms requires beauty & life needs more of it. Anyway it feels nice to talk to you about stuff again Prince Zarbon. WaterKirby1994 (talk) 15:09, November 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Hey mate, I've been preoccupied with the amv project which I don't really know how to share for more views: here and here but aside from that, I've seen Gotham s1 and haven't watched Gotham s2 yet. Aside from Two-Face being my favorite DC character, my second-favorites are Joker and Riddler. Two-Face is the representation of Justice & Chance whilst Joker is the persona of Chaos & Competition, and Riddler the Conundrum & Question. The rest of the villains are single-layered and don't have as much depth as these three constitute. I've found Mr. Freeze to be a favorite of mine in the past due to his relationship with his wife as seen in the animated series, but his role and anguish is very limited to that story. The concept of Two-Face is my absolute favorite as the sides of the coin reflecting the scarred and bitter persona and the handsome and justifiable dynamic make it the most moral character and the fallen white knight of Gotham makes it even more amazing. I also watched Daredevil s1 and haven't seen s2 yet, but I have a feeling I will be liking s1 more anyway. - 18:15, November 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Season 3 of Gotham is amazing, there are even more dynamics such as Law Without Rules (a trait that applies to Jim Gordon throughout the series), as well as that Freeze is in the 2nd Half of Season 2, which seems to follow the usual formula for him. Then there is Galavan who is the main villain in Season2A with an epic role in the 2nd half, & I think you will like him considering how you like villains dying. Also keep in mind that some characters come back after dying in Season 2 of Gotham. I will say that there is way too much uglyness in American Society these days, much to my frustration. People choose to wear trashy clothing where I live, which is completely alien to me in idea Zarbon. Far too many Americans these days are completely unprofessional, while I prefer to wear a tie to work each day, which kind of gets frustrating. Well hopefully things are going well for Frieza's coolest admiral.WaterKirby1994 (talk) 02:32, November 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry if I went too far yesterday Admiral Zarbon. WaterKirby1994 (talk) 22:42, November 12, 2016 (UTC)
- I started watching s2 of Gotham a few days ago. I don't like that they named that stupid dude Zaardon and Gordon spells his name Zardon, the one who busts out the remainder of the psychos from jail as the name sounds too much like Zarbon. But then again, so does king Zarkon from voltron. To me, the top three DC villains are Two-Face, Joker, and Riddler in that order for moral complexity and plot device usage as well as the symbolism. Just asking, do you know a way to better share the aforementioned videos I made? - 18:06, November 14, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry for the intrusion, but have you tried making a Reddit post? The Dragon Ball subreddit would be a pretty nice place to post it, as would a subreddit like /r/AMV. Great work on the videos, by the way. -- • • 20:33, November 14, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry about the late reply, it's been this really busy month Prince Zarbon. I will say that if you hang in with Gotham Season 2, the 2nd half really makes up for the unlikable aspects of the 1st half. As for Voltron I really couldn't get into it, & yeah I admit it sucks when someone shares a name with an excellent character & isn't nearly as good as that character. Hopefully you have had some success with your video sharing problem over the past month & it's always nice to have conversations with you Admiral Zarbon. WaterKirby1994 (talk) 22:07, December 12, 2016 (UTC)
- I finished watching S2 of Gotham. I actually thought it was very nice in some aspects but still had some stupid plots that did not interest me, such as the Court of Owls... I actually hate the whole cult stuff and I find the Court of Owls along with anything that has to do with Ra's Al Ghul to be very boring. I never liked any of that stuff in the comics or the shows. The best things to me about S2 were of course The Riddler and then Jerome Valeska who represented the original Joker. These are the types of characters I highly prefer to the likes of cults and clans. Hoping to see them flesh out Harvey Dent the same way they did Riddler. My least favorite scene in the whole season was the bazooka takedown of Azrael. That was so poor and camp it was funny and stupid and that is the kind of stupid cartoony moments that ruin a show for me. Actually, now that I think about it, that was the most camp scene and was so random and idiotic it was like rubbing out this Azrael fellow cause they ran out of ways to kill him. It felt so over the top and poorly written. After that being said, I did very much like Hugo Strange and his laboratory business. That was conducted well. He's more the type of character I enjoy. But I did not enjoy the cult attached to Theo Galavan nor did I enjoy the Court of Owls; both concepts failed to me in comparison to the whole Maniax crime spree. Riddler takes the cake in the season to me with the scene he gets caught and Jerome was an amazing guest star; he even stabbed his dad clean through the eye, my favorite method of execution in all tv and film. - 13:28, December 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Personally I found stabbing/impaling through the chest as my favorite form of character's dying, & prefer the crushed to death concept (Frieza telekinetically did that to kill Krillin with enough force that he exploded). I found the freeze related deaths cooler in Gotham, & had a feeling you would like Professor Strange, he & Freeze were my favorite characters in the 2nd Season. Fish returning was also awesome, & the development for Penguin & Riddler was excellent. Fair warning is that there is much more Court of Owls in Season 3 than there was in Season 2. Well its always enjoyable to talk to Frieza's Ultimate Admiral, Prince Zarbon. WaterKirby1994 (talk) 21:15, December 14, 2016 (UTC)
Yo, who would I speak to about possibly getting my "fanon" affiliated with this mother wikia?
Response to the Response
I would definitely share it on Reddit, but one of /r/dbz's rules states that only the original creator of an AMV has permission to share it on there, presumably to stop people from stealing work. If you're still interested in posting there, making a Reddit account is fairly easy as it requires no email adress. It's just about 10 seconds to input a username/password and the account is made. It could also be shared on the Dragon Ball Wiki facebook account, though I'm not exactly sure who runs that anymore and it's been inactive for quite a while the last time I've checked. I'll try asking some friends in DBZ groups if they can share it around, but other than that I don't have any other ideas. -- • • 03:35, November 16, 2016 (UTC)
- okay, any help is highly appreciated. thanks in advance if you can share it on dbz groups and ask some friends; all help is appreciated. - 08:29, November 16, 2016 (UTC)
dude i need to ask how did you do the Chat Options for here i wanna get them on my wikia (if youre 18 you can join it if you want but just warning you it gets really adult) KTEfan1998 (talk) 17:18, December 5, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm not responsible for the chat functions, they are an addendum to the wikia layout. Maybe if you start a wikia, you need to make sure the settings allow the chat function capability. The chat, blogs, etc. are the areas I use least. You might want to check here: Link 1 and here: Link 2- 18:26, December 5, 2016 (UTC)
Hey there, PZ. You've contributed a ton to the main page, so I'd value hearing your opinion on this list of proposed changes to the main page if you're available. Thank you. — • • 02:33, January 2, 2017 (UTC)
- I gave my opinion on the matter. I am highly against the removal of supporting cast members but I am fine with the addition of others. - 18:46, January 6, 2017 (UTC)
- Hey mate. I haven't had time although I have gone to a few conventions in the past three years. I was dressed as numerous other characters but they weren't from the Dragon Ball franchise. - 18:46, January 6, 2017 (UTC)
Interesting, Id love to go to a convention sometime ive still never been. What are they like in person? Ive only watched videos. If you where to dress up as another DB character who would you have in mind? So far the Salza one is my favorite. Lol what was ur favorite to play/be? Supremegogeta 22:24, January 6, 2017 (UTC)
- Well, I would still prefer to complete the remainder of the handsome elites, some of which include Angira, Kogu, and Spice. - 12:33, January 7, 2017 (UTC)
Hey PZ how do you feel about Whis? I thought hed be one of your favs considering he greatly resembles the likes of Zarbon and Spice. Even though he is a good guy he does have villiounes traits such as not caring when Beerus blows up a planet for not having good food. Hes one of my favorites these days. Whats your take on him? Supremegogeta 09:55, January 28, 2017 (UTC)
- All I like about him is his design and his attitude, but that's as far as I'll go. It's the actions that make the character for me in the long run and Whis just isn't evil so he doesn't make my list. I actually dislike Beerus strongly in terms of attitude and behavior and I am neutral for his design. - 18:57, January 29, 2017 (UTC)
New Saga Group and Ideas
With the latest Dragon Ball Super episode/saga having a new intro, I'm wondering if it might be possible to consider it a new Saga Group. Or perhaps we can make a new one even sooner than that. Since the multiverse and Gods seem to be sticking around for now, maybe we can split them up by major developments. In which case, the Gods of the Universe Group can be the God of Destruction Beerus and Golden Frieza sagas, and a Gods of the Multiverse can be for the rest. Or we can be a bit more specific in the names. Perhaps the first group can be the God of Destruction Group, since during the Golden Frieza saga, Beerus and Whis seem to still be very new and Beerus still remains somewhat of a threat, even Frieza fearing him. Or perhaps God of Destruction Beerus can be his own group, with Golden Frieza and Universe 6 being a group about Goku and Vegeta training under Whis. Perhaps an Angel Training Group or something similar. Then maybe "Future" Trunks and Universe Survival can be in some sort of group referring to larger threats to the multiverse such as a Multiversal Peril Group. These are all different ideas, but I think it could potentially work out. Also, It might be better to organize the Sagas infobox to be in chronological order. Whether or not GT is no longer canon, it still takes place years after Super. Any thoughts on this? Diamonddeath (talk) 04:50, February 5, 2017 (UTC)
- I personally wouldn't rename any of the sagas or sub-sagas by preference. I'd go by whatever the Japanese version is currently calling them until there are other sub-saga breakdowns officially released in the English version. Remember that there are only 3 or 4 sagas of DBZ in Japanese version but by the end of the English version, there were 16. I'd just allow the sagas to finish airing before giving any of them titles in order to avoid being unprofessional or work-in-progress in terms of formatting. However, when it comes to the chronological ordering of these sagas, yes I agree that Super should be fitted prior to the events of GT. Please bring this up with my fellow administrators and see if they concur. - 16:07, February 6, 2017 (UTC)
We are already making it known in the Saga infobox's that the Super Sagas come before GT and Peaceful World Saga, since as of right now Super takes place in the 10 year gap.
Interesting, it looks as if someone did indeed separate the sagas. Still, even though it is mentioned that it takes place before GT, I think it should be placed before GT in the sagas info box. Diamonddeath (talk) 01:38, February 21, 2017 (UTC)
Second DragonBall wikia
Found a copycat wikia:
can you rename this image
Frieza is spelled wrong and it needs to be in capitals
Frieza's Latest Appearance
Hopefully you're ok after how Super just had Frieza team up with the Z-Fighters. The 1 thing you said you didn't like happening to villains has happened to 1 of your favorite villains, I thought about you when I read that & learned it wasn't a joke. Do you want to simply dismiss Super as NonCanon so you can still like Frieza? Or have you lost your love of Frieza, Prince Zarbon? Well GT & Super are completely different timelines so you always can consider GT the canon sequel to Z. WaterKirby1994 (talk) 03:30, June 7, 2017 (UTC)
- Honestly, I don't consider either the complete canon; GT nor Super because neither is completely the brainchild of Toriyama. Both were derived from the minds of others with the assistance of Toriyama at a secondary level. When it comes to the Super show, I enjoyed episode 19 due to the silhouettes of Zarbon and Dodoria being shown; that was the best type of cameo to be had. Episode 20 was just amazing because of how Frieza defended Zarbon and Dodoria and put down Tagoma. I highly enjoyed the fact that he held them in the highest regard. To quote Sorbet's idiotic statement: "Tagoma's been an outstanding warrior under my command, sir. I would dare say that he rivals even Zarbon or Dodoria at their peaks." After blasting at Tagoma, Frieza quickly followed an amazing response: "You should have held your tongue. You compare this insignificant nothing to Zarbon and Dodoria? Was that a joke? Ha! Either you brought the most cowardly of all my troops to my welcoming party, or the Frieza Force has become woefully faint of heart. How do you expect us to run an empire that strikes fear across the galaxies while we're cowering from a handful of Saiyan garbage!" That quote alone made Dragon Ball Super worthwhile. He even defended the honor of Zarbon and Dodoria over his own father, King Cold; whom he didn't mind leaving for dead. What I'm trying to say is that power means absolutely nothing when it comes to my mind-set. I look at Zarbon and Dodoria as the best due to their usage as devices; they were the only other ones as sinister and evil as Frieza himself in the Dragon Ball story and this is what Frieza meant. In fact, the quote was so amazing, I'm going to place it as the QOTD. - 17:21, June 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah that was an awesome quote, I just thought you would be more upset about the Universe Survival Saga & how likely it is that Frieza may end up becoming another reformed villain (something you despise), Prince Zarbon. You probably would have preferred it if some saiyan antagonist like Raditz was brought back to be in the tournament, or if Majin Buu just competed. WaterKirby1994 (talk) 23:58, June 17, 2017 (UTC)
- As for your dislike of Pan, I agree that GT made her really annoying, although Super may end up changing that & actually make her a decent character. What were your thoughts on Ginyu swapping bodies with Toguma? Ginyu's frog form was what allowed for him to return, & it was saved for the best possible moment he could return. Unfortunate that there couldn't have been more filler fight material against the Frieza Force for Super, I myself would have preferred it if the Return of the Frieza had started at least 10 episodes later.
- Then we could have gotten a couple episodes that showed Frieza's Training as well as Goku & Vegeta's training when they both are Super Saiyan Blue already. Then about 5 episodes into the saga having Frieza arrive on Earth (1st of 24 would have been Frieza's Revival Wish), Then a good 10-12 episodes would be fighting the Frieza Force which could actually continue some during the fight against Frieza. Then the last 9-10 episodes would feature Frieza fighting Goku & Vegeta. You probably would have liked that with plenty of references & flashbacks to when they were on Namek thrown in.
- Also we both can agree that Fusion reborn could have been far better than it actually was. Essentially have Frieza & King Cold both be the lead antagonists on Earth that Gotenks would fight instead of Dictator. If the check in station thing no longer applied with Janemba around we could have Zarbon, Dodoria, Cui, Recoome, Jeice, Burter, & Guldo as well as Frieza's entire deceased army on Earth. Red Ribbon Army would have been better than what Trunks & Goten fought. Super 17 Saga did it right though, as GT took an almost abandoned character then gave him purpose by making Android 17 the means for escape from Hfil, effectively allowing all the villains you love so much to be villains once again. WaterKirby1994 (talk) 04:43, July 2, 2017 (UTC)
Greetings from the Sexmens wikia. http://sexmens.wikia.com/wiki/Sexmens_Wiki
The f word isn't allowed on this wikia.
Pages for Super Animation Supervisors
- If there are articles related to the supervisors for DB and DBZ, then there should be no problem having them for Super as well. - 19:03, November 17, 2017 (UTC)
On a recent fourm post a user named nervious shipper or something like that dropped the f word cause he didnt like my spelling. Rather annoying. Sorry to bother you just was annoyed he cussed me like hes a king. Supremegogeta 02:39, January 16, 2018 (UTC)
Hello. I was wondering if you or any other admins had a problem with me adding a character list to an episode page. Another user keeps deleting them, so figured I'd just ask admin to be sure. I wanted to do it for the entire 'Universe 6' Sage' and go on from there. As it's better to have more information, than less. ( I did write this to SSG4, but he hasn't gotten back to me, and relized he is chat mon.)
PZ the reason I keep deleting this pointless edit is one because it is on ever article for Super and she is removing stuff from the article to put this on there I am adding something that was started before I became an editor here which is on The Secret of the Dragon Balls. I am calling her edit pointless because it goes against the MoS which she clearly didn't take the time to look over and because it doesn't matter if any of the characters in the episode had any lines or not.
PZ is what I done on The 6th Universe's Destroyer! His Name is Champa! ok in place of what Lorisa is wanting to do.
If this is simply in regards to the "no lines" being added to each cast bill on each page, that is quite pointless as even in context, they are noted as uncredited but still make an appearance so whether or not someone has a speaking line in an episode or not does not really merit additional detail on each sub-section; sticking with the MoS is the best way to go about such a simple edit but please refrain from edit warring. - 06:38, January 21, 2018 (UTC)
So you are fine with it, but don't add the "(No Lines)" part? Even during the Universe 6 V 7 fights, where there are like 15 characters without speaking roles? Also the 'removing stuff from the article' what I took out was the word ‘appearance’ for 'cast' as show in the example I was sent. (where it did not detail how the set up for cast was no she done) --~ Lorisa! (talk) 09:09, January 21, 2018 (UTC)
Lorisa214 since we like to keep stuff consistent I think it is better to do what I done for The 6th Universe's Destroyer! His Name is Champa! instead of what you are proposing, one to keep the articles consistent and two so it kind of makes the work easier on the one doing the work. Now the reason I have said consistent twice (three times now) is because the way I done the article I linked is the way 40 something of the episodes of Dragon Ball are with the header for the section either being Voice cast or Cast. Some of the episodes for Dragon Ball like 6-7 are kind of set up the way you are proposing, the other 100 and something are set up like the majority of the episodes are which is without the section no matter what it's called. So if we are really going to be consistent then we would actually either have to go with the section being titled either Voice cast or cast or not have the section at all.
REPORT: Malicious deletion by user DragonEmperor
- This tendency is an example of the "Worf Effect", a fan-coined term for a storytelling device that has a new, more powerful villain's strength demonstrated by them easily dispatching or disabling a hero that had previously been established as powerful. It is because Future Trunks used the sword to dispatch Frieza with ease (ironically a Worf Effect in itself) that the consistent uselessness of the blade in subsequent battles illustrates the escalation of conflicts in the series.
- This gag gets a notable reversal at the end of the Future Trunks Saga when the sword becomes part of an attack that kills the physical body of Fused Zamasu. This is arguable, however, as it is exactly this attack that leads to the birth of a more powerful entity that the heroes cannot destroy without the aid of Zeno; Infinite Zamasu.
The information is both canonically accurate and illustrates a plot device which explains the gag featured in context. The above user has routinely deleted it despite my undoing these unneccessary deletes and pointing out that the information has a reason to be there and does not conflict with canon in any way. At no point was any reason given for the deletes; they just appear to be waiting and deleting as soon as the delete is undone. Given that the user's talk page is filled with multiple cases of them deleting or reversing content with little or not reason given there appears to be a long pattern of malicious editing.
Is there a community editing rule which justifies this obnoxious behavior? If so I will cease correcting these edits but otherwise my report stands and I intend to continue reversing the apparent fraudulent watchdogging until admin action is taken.
By "we", I'm guessing you mean the admins and the actual list of rules and guidelines they posted. You can find the rules here and editing standards here. Neither make any mention of fan terms or what is and is not to be put under trivia. Could you provide an actual link to an actual community rule backing up your reason for removal of the above content? ZekaelErebus (talk) 13:48, April 8, 2018 (UTC)
So I have found many of this wiki's images do not have any descriptions and or licensing of fair use. I think it would be a good idea to work on developing a summary box to use for detailing the images of the wiki. I know it is long process but I find that this would be more helpful in describing the images and where to find them. I would like to know if you would be willing to help in this project? I know it is a lot to ask but, I think it would be very helpful and I would be willing to do my share of help.--Tuxedo12 (talk) 00:12, April 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Sorry, back in the heyday of all the wiki projects, I may have had time to go through tagging these untagged images but I no longer have the time to take on such an endeavor. If I get a chance to check on updates and incorporate some new material, I am grateful and glad; but tagging images is not a major priority of mine; personally, the removal of untagged images is something I am highly against as I dealt with issues of that caliber in the past on numerous other wiki projects. I prefer to keep any form of data as opposed to delete it simply due to issues with the tags, which is a technical minor compared to the loss of the material itself. Users tend to slowly fix these tags when browsing either way. I would like to help you but no longer have the time to do so. - 20:10, April 10, 2018 (UTC)
Gotham Season 4
Long Time since we last talked, I've really been enjoying the 4th Season of Gotham. Pyg was great & then the 2nd half actually made Joker feel like the Joker once he broke out. What were your thoughts on tonight's episode? I'm not going to spoil it if you haven't seen it yet, although what the show did with Joker works perfectly. What are your thoughts on the triad of Joker, Mad Hatter, & Scarecrow? WaterKirby1994 (talk) 02:01, April 13, 2018 (UTC)
- I have not yet watched season 4 as of yet. I definitely loved Jerome in season 2 and Mad Hatter in season 3 of what I saw. Two-Face remains my favorite DC character overall and hoping to see him as that persona in Gotham someday. - 13:58, April 16, 2018 (UTC)
You'll really like Season 4 Zarbon, 2 Faced Harvey Dent doesn't really appear in Gotham, although I think you'll like Pyg as you wait for Joker's Return. The good news is that Bruce Wayne has started to turn into Batman, so there's hope for Harvey Dent to make some appearances over the next couple of seasons. I want to see him become the corrupt DA that ultimately leads to his accident & transformation into 2 Face. There's a humorous line early in Season 4 delivered by Penguin, about how nobody stays dead in Gotham.
Riddler has an interesting character in the 4th Season, even though he's not really given that villainous a role. Still you should get around to watching the 4th Season, the Court of Owls got finished off before the completion of Season 3, so you won't have to worry about them anymore. WaterKirby1994 (talk) 23:21, April 17, 2018 (UTC)
- Riddler is my 3rd favorite DC character overall right after Two-Face and Joker. My least favorite is actually Ras al Ghul and everything that has to do with that; he's the archetype I strongly dislike. If I have to choose a favorite hero, it is definitely Alfred first and then Lucius although both are more wise than relying heavily on fighting alone. So basically, I rank every Batman villain above Al ghul and daughter. I have neutrality for the likes of the owls, red hood, black mask, and hush; these are all "B" villains to me and not as good as Two-Face, Joker, Riddler, Mad Hatter, Ventriloquist, Mr. Freeze, Hugo Strange, Scarecrow, and The rest of the colorful and psychological "A" villains who are much more memorable and legendary.- 05:01, May 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Season 4 spends the 1st 6 episodes on Al Ghul unfortunately as well as Sophia Falcone, then the rest of the 1st half is Pyg, although he's just an appetizer for Joker in the 2nd Half who gets focused on beyond Scarecrow & Mad Hatter. Since he's your 2nd favorite you're going to enjoy the more recent episodes, let's hope you get caught up so you can enjoy all the Joker stuff. WaterKirby1994 (talk) 12:56, May 5, 2018 (UTC)
- Yes but I'm going to be suffering through the alghul trash. Also why is that season 3 finale so high rated? Just curious. The only guy I loved in it is butch who apparently gets turned to grundy and I still thought Barbara Kean is a boring idiotic character who got what they deserved. What else made the episode a highlight? Was it Bruce fighting back in what seems to be first take on Batman cause I didn't care about that. - 19:40, May 5, 2018 (UTC)
- I watched all season 4; my thoughts are as follows: I loved Professor Pyg for how he wasn't used in the story; I loved the psycho Joker performance of Jerome Valeska and the criminal performance of Jeremiah Valeska; both were knockout as always and did you notice that if you mix the names Jerome and Jeremiah Valeska you get an anagram name play for Joker, that was something I noticed; I hated penguin even more as he was a useless scum for killing butch who was always a few hundred times better along with tabitha; I did not enjoy Barbara or that demon head trash and completely hated that waste of screen time who occupied three complete filler episodes that guy named ras al ghul who was just as boring if not more boring and lame just as I had expected. My favorite in the entire show remains Edward Nygma as The Riddler persona and I also liked thompkins with him as she is the most attractive female in the show imo as well as the most intelligent and best written along with Sofia Falcone who was obviously a winner all the way and very much rooted for her against penguin and other trash like that; strongly enjoyed Scarecrow and mad Hatter, very much enjoyed headhunter with victor Zsasz and loved them both needing to get a milkshake. also loved Sampson who tried to take over the narrows. Overall a good season minus all that league of shadow and ras al ghul supernatural fantasy waste of time that doesn't belong in Batman universe imo. Best scenes in the season are 1. Riddler and lee Stab each other but still kiss. 2. Jeremiah reveals himself to be joker 2 and takes off the scars on the video Gordon watches in the labyrinth. 3. Pyg was in the emergency transit the whole time and pulls a jigsaw john from saw in the end of that good episode. - 17:01, May 31, 2018 (UTC)
- Yes but I'm going to be suffering through the alghul trash. Also why is that season 3 finale so high rated? Just curious. The only guy I loved in it is butch who apparently gets turned to grundy and I still thought Barbara Kean is a boring idiotic character who got what they deserved. What else made the episode a highlight? Was it Bruce fighting back in what seems to be first take on Batman cause I didn't care about that. - 19:40, May 5, 2018 (UTC)
Reporting DragonEmperor - Edit WarringI'd like to report DragonEmperor for edit warring. I had just recently made a reasonable change to Hit's trivia which can be seen in the image attached and he keeps reverting it. He needs to stop. There is no reason for him to keep reverting it.
- If the trivia is not highly exclusive to the Hit character, then it does not merit inclusion; be sure to point out which piece of trivia this is in reference to as it is likely not something that is highly exclusive to the character of Hit; I see some things there in the trivia section for that character, for example, that are in conjunction with maybe twenty others from the franchise. - 14:42, September 16, 2018 (UTC)
Can you please make DragonEmperor or tell him to stop reverting my edit on the user section on the Super Dragon Ball page please? He keeps changing Goku Black to Zamasu even though the only version of the present day Zamasu that used them was Goku Black and not the current version of Zamasu in the present timeline. Thank you for your time.
- You seen the flashback, Zamasu used them before becoming Goku Black. It's even on his biography under original future. DragonEmeperor (talk) 18:58, November 17, 2018 (UTC)
- not sure what this edit war is in regards to exactly but the original Goku Black is Zamasu and technically, Goku Black is just an incarnation of Zamasu from one timeline so it's the same character. The title of Goku Black is given to that original Zamasu so let's keep the information based on the original Japanese wording, which would constitute we maintain Zamasu as the titular name in reference. - 23:11, November 20, 2018 (UTC)