Hi, Pilker3, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the French dub page.
I have a question: France only aired the first 274 episodes of Dragon Ball Z, but Poland aired all episodes of the French dub of Dragon Ball Z. What's going on?! MZIB1 (talk) 01:57, April 23, 2020 (UTC)
- I can assure you that all episodes were with French dub. I don't know why they were not released in France. I only see two options.
- 1. Episodes have been translated into French but have never been broadcast in France.
- 2. Episodes have been translated but were not broadcast during the first broadcast only with repeated broadcasts.--Pilker3 (talk) 08:24, April 23, 2020 (UTC)
- I was able to dig up on the internet that AB Group actually translated everything into French but did not broadcast this episodes. They released them in a VHS collection.--Pilker3 (talk) 09:48, April 23, 2020 (UTC)
- France never broadcasted episodes beyond 274 because the censorship started to loosen until the Great Saiyaman Saga, it was kept uncensored but it was still unsuitable for a younger audiences. After a series of controversy, Club Dorothee decided to cancel Dragon Ball Z in November of 1996 with episode 274. However, they released episodes beyond episode 274 in a VHS collection. Also, these episodes were also still aired outside France like Poland. MZIB1 (talk) 00:27, April 24, 2020 (UTC)