|Archive 1||2013 - 2014|
|Archive 2||2014 - 2015|
|Archive 3||2015 - 2016|
|Archive 4||2016 - 2017|
Fountain of Youth
His sister is an immortal witch that's over 500 years old. How is that even possible if he him self is not immortal? That's a bit bigger then a single line about him lying, which may even be a miss translation. Metalavery (talk) 05:01, January 11, 2017 (UTC)
- Roshi is "immortal", he does have eternal life - he got it from the Immortal Phoenix though - not from the Fountain of Youth, he just does not have Immortality in the same sense as Future Zamasu, which he would have if he drank the elixir.--Neffyarious (talk) 11:56, January 11, 2017 (UTC)
Merged Zamasu Super Saiyan Rosé
Neffy I was recently reading the Super Saiyan Rosé article, and got confused to why Merged Zamasu was removed. Old Kai stated that one can never power down once fused with Potara. Is this because of different dialogue in Manga, and Anime in Japanese version?--Made up Character Wiki Admin Jack Jackson Page I ignore Things I do 03:58, January 16, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeh it was not meant to be removed, I restored the page to how it was.--Neffyarious (talk) 04:52, January 16, 2017 (UTC)
- When I first noticed it I re-added him to the user section of template after I looked through history, and found that User:Bargeta removed it without reason. Maybe he forgot what Old Kai said about fusing whilst transformed, I was trying to find the chapter to use as the source, but I don't remember the name and number of the chapter.--Made up Character Wiki Admin Jack Jackson Page I ignore Things I do 05:14, January 16, 2017 (UTC)
blogs can't be used as sources right? Nikon23 02:28, January 19, 2017 (UTC)
- That's right, they cannot. Unless of course they are by an official source - like Toei or FUNimation themselves.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:30, January 19, 2017 (UTC)
- i thought so. ok this needs to be explained to Hulk10. he keeps adding false info from a blog on the page Nikon23 02:33, January 19, 2017 (UTC)
The Episode Title For Episode 76 of Dragonball Super Has Been Revealed.
76: Beat The Fearsome Foes! Krillin's Fighting Spirit Returns!
- Yeh I know, feel free to add it if you want.--Neffyarious (talk) 05:16, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeh it was done fine. The page just needed renaming so I did that.--Neffyarious (talk) 07:23, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
can you change the name of this page to the english dub name (Fully-powered Super Saiyan 4) or the original japanese dub name (Super Full Power Saiyan 4)? Nikon23 14:13, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Ultra-full-power Saiyan 4 is from the official subs.--Neffyarious (talk) 14:15, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- ok.. so are the other names Nikon23 14:19, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- 1. Which official sub is "Super Full Power Saiyan 4" from? 2. I won't name the page "fully-powered Super Saiyan 4" because the first it's more of a description used by Gohan rather than an actual name (Goku gave it the name Ultra-full-power Saiyan 4 during his second usage of it).--Neffyarious (talk) 14:22, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- plus it was called this first in episode 39 of the original japanese dub Nikon23 14:25, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeh but who translated that? Ultra-full-power Saiyan 4 comes from the Dragon Box subs by FUNimation - and we tend to use FUNimation's names for things.--Neffyarious (talk) 14:29, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Dragon Ball GT Season 2 Disc 1 Episode 39 FUNimation English Sub 14:31, January 20, 2017 (UTC)Nikon23
- and FUNimation never put out the Dragon Box GT Nikon23 14:34, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Sorry, that was an error, I can't remember everything, anyway the name Ultra-full-power-saiyan 4 is actually from the Original Home Video Release from FUNimation.--Neffyarious (talk) 14:47, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- oh, ok my mistake then. can i add this name to the alternate name section, then?Nikon23 15:17, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Sure, and don't worry it's not really a mistake since the name you found is also an official english name.--Neffyarious (talk) 15:19, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
you think we could use this on baby's page, since it has his entire body presented compared to the current picture being used? Nikon23 16:05, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Seems like a good idea to use that shot, you may need to use Baby'stalk to see what others think though.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:06, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- ok Nikon23 16:07, January 20, 2017 (UTC)
- I fixed it into a blog.--Neffyarious (talk) 09:25, January 23, 2017 (UTC)
I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to edit war. I just edited it because I didn't see it as appropriate to use a Dokkan Battle card art as the head picture of the article when we have picture material from the anime.—This unsigned comment was made by TokiTobashiHit (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
The same could be said about Super Saiyan Rosé though. Except if you are refering to the lightning in which case it would be possible to just upload a version of the picture I kept changing it to a few frames later into the episode where the lightning is shown. TokiTobashiHit (talk) 12:46, January 25, 2017 (UTC)
All I can say is, if you want to change the picture use the talk page to try and get it changed for those pages.--Neffyarious (talk) 12:52, January 25, 2017 (UTC)
Look, Super Saiyan Rage is a ascended version of the Strengthened Super Saiyan 2 confirmed in the manga and hinted at in the anime, as he has to transform into Super Saiyan 2 first, then into Rage. Similar to Super Saiyan 3 in Z with Goku snd Gotenks so why is it considered a separate transformation. It even has the biological electricity belonging to Super Saiyan 2. Oh yeah and what was with the parentheses right next to it. There is literally nothing derived from it if it is a "separate" transformation like Super Saiyan 2 and 3. Anyways, thank you for your time and I hope you'll reply soon. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 18:48, January 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Two reasons, the first is that SSRage is treated as a different version of ordinary Super Saiyan in some material (Dokkan Battle) - despite that material also featuring SS2, and the second is that SSRage is treated a lot differently in the manga than it is in the anime - just like how the manga has strengthened Super Saiyan 2 as a huge enhancement gained through training, while the anime simply has it as max power Super Saiyan 2, without any spectacular power boost. So while one piece of material treats it as SS2 with a power up, others do not so it has to still be listed differently.--Neffyarious (talk) 00:28, January 25, 2017 (UTC)
- Chapter 19: "Another Zamasu" has it's anime episode counterparts listed. I'll put up "Goku Black's True Identity"'s counterparts soon.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:35, January 26, 2017 (UTC)
Can you tell me what the triva section of nappas wiki page about him being more sympathetic than vegta such as him wanting to wish raditz back to life and saying we're heroes and something about him saying he enjoyed fighting with goku and something about him and the z fighters and whole lot of other trivia information revealing his sympathetic nature —This unsigned comment was made by Misaki Ayuzawa 23 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- As far as I can see, Nappa's trivia section does not include that information, that info sounds like it fits more in the personality section.--Neffyarious (talk) 08:25, February 6, 2017 (UTC)
User:TrainingToTroll. he already made one attempt on the other world page, but it was reverted Nikon23 01:24, February 16, 2017 (UTC)
User:Snarl8 is another troll as well. look at his edit history Nikon23 03:41, February 16, 2017 (UTC)
I don't know
I don't if you are still on but if you are I need you help you can check out with is about on Final's talk page.
Indeed. This user above keeps removing true information about the new female Legendary Super Saiyan, saying she's of an unknown species (that can somehow transform into a Legendary Super Saiyan, go figure - I don't get it either).
Neffy we both know that we all are speculating that it is true even though I believe it 100% is true until we get "Official confirmation" it is just speculation.
Neffyarious, if you know anything about design, you know that this Saiyan pays homage to Broly, and that no self-respecting author or designer would go out of his way to make it more obvious than it already is.
While he knows that he has already helped in removing info that has been said to be speculation about the character so how about you stop edit warring and find something better to do with your time before you go to the hospital like play a game on whatever you are using to edit here or watch tv, a movie or youtube videos?
You didn't say that. Where has an admin officially stated that what I'm adding is speculation? Show me that and I'll stop.
Also, I'd like to do something else, but I can barely process this because of the fever.
How about you read the message on the character's talk page they don't come out and say it but it is implied like multiple times I even think it is implied in a few edit summaries oh wait it is.
Sorry, but as you keep insisting, heavily implying is not the same as an official statement. No dice. =/
Neffy since you are not on don't worry about this unless you get on before Final does.
Final has handled it.
Can you delete Talk:SSJ4 Gogeta vs SSJB Vegito?
- Done.--Neffyarious (talk) 06:14, March 3, 2017 (UTC)
Are you sure that "Jiren" is not a typo from the NewType Magazine? (and referring to Toppo) I'm pretty sure that it is, the main reason is that is mentioned in the same episode that Goku fights Toppo, the magazine said that he fights "Jiren", but is not true, he fight Toppo, and the bald guy alien isn't present on Zen-Oh's palace. Implying that is some kind of mistake, as happened with Lavender and Bergamo's description on Toei's website.14:04, March 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Jiren's name was revealed in DBH.--Neffyarious (talk) 14:05, March 8, 2017 (UTC)
Cool, thanks for answering.14:07, March 8, 2017 (UTC)
Do you think that Goku powering up to Super Saiyan for like a millisecond against Haze Shenron should count as him using the form?
- He used it for a millisecond, which means he used it, so yeah.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:44, March 11, 2017 (UTC)
Which name are we using? Zamasu or Zamas? For his page. Nikon23 22:56, March 22, 2017 (UTC)
- At the moment it's meant to be Zamas, there is discussion going on as to whether or not it should be changed back.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:28, March 23, 2017 (UTC)
Undoing my edit
Hey, I noticed you removed my edit of Mira's page, but you didn't say why. Since I explained my reasoning, could I ask you to tell me what I did wrong? I mean, I thought I made a good argument for my change, but I don't want to start an edit war.Timjer (talk) 11:07, April 5, 2017 (UTC)
- In the game Future Trunks says that the power of the battle is causing interference. That's all the info we get and saying anything else is speculation. See, sure Towa hacks in but it's never said that her hack caused the interference, it's just as likely that she just took advantage of the interference from the battle and then hacked in. So basically we have just have to go with what is stated.--Neffyarious (talk) 11:53, April 5, 2017 (UTC)
Is this guy ever gonna be banned?
All he does is create (and remove) forum threads with illegal links to watching DBS online: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:PokeKatch
- Blocked him, thanks for reporting it (also sorry about hijacking your talk page, Neffy :/ ). — • • 20:30, April 6, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for covering it Chidori, and don't worry about "hijacking" my talk page, as long as someone gets the job done it's all good.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:55, April 7, 2017 (UTC)
Android 18 power
Good day. I am contacting you in regards to your overwriting upon my edit of the Android 18 power section edit. I was hoping to respectfully discuss matter with you, as you stated that "It is unlikely she has gotten any stronger since before", which I have to disagree with.
The reason is simple. As we know, 18's power is a virtually infinite energy supply throughout the Cell Saga, not ki-based. But the matter that I want to bring up here is that she does learn how to use ki as well, after marrying Krillin, thus how she is able to learn his techniques as well. Under my view, this has led into a prominent power boost; just recall how stronger Videl became in comparison to any other human when she did master ki usage. We have to move said multiplier onto 18's power scale, thus the boost. It is not accurate to say that 18 didn't grow any stronger because, even if logic of mine happened to not be correct, we have seen results of her training throughout Buu Saga, performing the Destructo Disk that she learnt after training.
I hope that you are able to agree on this matter and allow me to maintain my former edit on the page, or at least open a discussion with the stated matters in consideration for people to offer their view and then decide. It'd be appreciated. Thank you. FutureCyborg18 (talk) 22:17, April 8, 2017 (UTC)
- I get where you are coming from, but there are several problems. The first is that your evidence is for Android 18 getting stronger in the Buu arc (and your right she did), but this is the Universe Survival arc and there have been no statements that she trained or got stronger, thus it's unlikely. Second, your assuming that training is a multiplier even though it could simply be addition. Third, your assuming that Android 18's unlimited energy and her ki are not independent of each other - even though they probably are meaning (for example) that if her infinite energy affords her a power level equivalent of 200,000,000 (example) while her ki is 0 (as she cannot be sensed), then training and getting higher ki like Videl did would give her a power level of 100 (example) like with Videl.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:18, April 9, 2017 (UTC)
Great Ape Trunks
- It looks kinda golden cause the transformation sequence is flash but I know for certain it's a Great Ape, considering I've seen the trailer. You can see a pretty clear difference between it and other Golden Great Apes in the game.--Neffyarious (talk) 13:16, April 9, 2017 (UTC)
- He can in a special mode in Dragon Ball Heroes, but it turned out to be a mode where anyone can do anything (Cell can transform into Meta-Cooler Core), so we don't list things from it on pages.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:10, May 13, 2017 (UTC)
Since when did Dragon Ball Heroes stuff become apart of a main page? Even if it does, it should have it's own personal form, like Super Saiyan Blue Trunks. Kidd.zayyy (talk) 11:04, April 10, 2017 (UTC)
It has always been part of the of a main page look here.
Kidd.zayyy is Kidd.zaayy, he made the current account he edits on to get around the block you gave him on Kidd.zaayy instead of waiting the block out. If you don't believe me you blocked Kidd.zaayy on the 18th of March of this year then 4 days later Kidd.zayyy joined.
- I gave him a block for abusing multiple accounts.--Neffyarious (talk) 11:47, April 10, 2017 (UTC)
I found out he has another account it is an older one Kid.zay so I am starting to think that he forgets his login and creates a new account or he did at least with Kid.zay but now the other 2 it isn't hard to see that he only made Kidd.zayyy because he couldn't edit on Kidd.zaayy. I came across the Kid.zay account because I was checking to see if he had any other accounts.
He is back now as Kidd.zaaay.
He has replied on my talk page because I left him a message letting him know that he would be better off just waiting till his second account's block is over and he choose to insult me and use profanity that isn't allowed among other stuff since I didn't read all of his message. Also since his newest account is his fourth I think you should get someone that can do a range ip ban or someone who can find out his ip and give it to you so you can do the range ip ban, because it is clear he won't stop making sock puppets till he is ranged ip banned.
You so funny 😂😂 can't even handle ya own damn battles. Sit tf down hoe, runnin to an administrator cuz I cussed u df out😂😂😂. Ur welcome, and go ahead nd block my IP address, just kno i got more than one device and i can easily make a new name 😉. Kidd.zaaay (talk) 21:44, April 12, 2017 (UTC)
Not if they range ip ban you which means any ip similar to yours is banned also which for you means that no matter what device in your house you use you won't be able to edit here ever again. If I had the power of admin and check user I would handle this issue myself but I don't so I had to go to an admin. Also this wouldn't have been an issue if you would have followed site policy (the rules in this case) and not edit war or make sock puppet accounts, maybe you should go back to using your first account.
Funny thing is thats not my first account 🤣 and go ahead and block me Neffaryrious, ion like yo bitch ass no way. I have more than one network's so u can really sit tf down, U not winnin 😂 Kidd.zaaay (talk) 22:15, April 12, 2017 (UTC)
You sir clearly don't know how ip addresses work but go ahead believe that you could get around an range ip ban. Even if you did we could just have them do another range ip ban so either way you won't be editing here ever again if you don't follow site policy.
I don't think you understand that even if you block me on this network or device, I will still be able to edit either way you put it. You have no idea of who I am or what I can do so let's put it this way. How about you shut the hell up talking to me so I can enjoy this fandom. Please and thank you, (Don't respond 😉) Kidd.zaaay (talk) 02:04, April 13, 2017 (UTC)
A range ip ban, bans everything ip similar to yours which means you are banned for good unless you move to another state, so you could change your device and network all you want but it won't do you any good. You are not the first user to make sock puppet accounts and face a range ip ban on this site and some have had to face that consequence. Also I don't care who you are or what you think or say you can do because I know what a range ip ban can do I pray you find out since you have all ready said you won't stop making sock puppet accounts.
So Banning an entire state from this wiki to get rid of one pesky non rule following wiki user is a good idea huh, That could have huge ramifications, potential lost of new users to this wiki. It's like setting off a nuke. 0551E80Y (talk) 11:11, April 13, 2017 (UTC)
I know but he has already said he wasn't going to stop making sock puppet accounts and seriously I don't want any of the admins to have to keep banning him for sock puppet accounts when we can keep him from making anymore hell I would prefer he just follow site policy and wait till his block on his supposed first account is over and then go back to editing on it but yea. Also it's not really a good idea but it is going to be what happens as of right now.
- I did not make the page, so I did not know it was blank. When I went about making Chap 2 and 3, I had already tried making Chap 1 (but since the page existed I couldn't) so I just assumed it was done (since the page had been made). Thanks for filling it in btw.--Neffyarious (talk) 05:03, April 11, 2017 (UTC)
Avo and Cado
There's some name inconsistencies involving About and Cado. You changed the name to Abo and Kado though Kanzenshuu refers to them as Avo and Cado.
- Someone previously changed them from Abo and Kado to Avo and Cado without discussion, so I changed it back, but I have not gotten around to changing all instances of the names.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:29, April 17, 2017 (UTC)
- I dunno, is there any officially subbed material or an English release of the manga we could use to check the name?--Neffyarious (talk) 08:16, April 17, 2017 (UTC)
Not that I know of, neither were released officially. They also aren't in any games except for Heroes which is in Japanese too. Unless they were mentioned in Tarbles bio or something on Raging Blast 2 then I'm not sure. I do know a good place that I can ask about it though.Bullza (talk) 17:38, April 17, 2017 (UTC)
Got an answer.
- I checked Raging Blast 2, they are mentioned in Tarble's bio under "Abo" and "Kado", so those are the English dub names.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:38, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
Zamas Supreme Kai
Why did you change my edit? it's accurate..
- No, they were never said to be true Supreme Kais in the anime, they just acted like they were - same situation in the manga. Also you were being biased - you put (manga only) for unofficial Supreme Kai, but did not put (anime only) for regular Supreme Kai.--Neffyarious (talk) 04:15, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
I honestly forgot to put it in there and it was indeed said in the anime that they were Kaioshin more than once.
For example when they meet for the first time, Black gives future Zamasu the portara earring and he says that he is now a kaioshin too.
Are you also forgetting the fact that both Beerus and Whis say you need to be a Kaioshin to use the time rings?
It's not ambiguous in the anime at all.
- I ain't forgetting, Black saying Future Zamas is a Supreme Kai now means nothing - Zamas thinks he is but he's not an official one since Gowas never passed the mantle to him. And the statement that only a Supreme Kai can use the Time Ring is in the manga too. As I said it's the same in both.--Neffyarious (talk) 04:30, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
So we use the anime since the manga is obviously contradicting itself.. Or at least put both statuses in there.
Spamming and vandalism
I went to Final Chidori with this idea and it's something we discussed also a few months the prior, it's something he said he was going to look into but now I wanted to get your thoughts on it.
I was wondering if the character pages would greatly benefit from using tabbers. Like those on your about page. It would be used for the abilities section were there is the most overabundance of information.
Separate tabbers for techniques, transformations and fusions.
The problem is that as more of these games and mangas and anime are coming out it's making it even messier. It got to the point that some characters already had their techniques taken off the page and were made into a separate page.
I also think it'd be easier for people to access that specific information faster. It only affects the desktop version it makes no difference to the mobile or app version whether tabs are in place or not.Bullza (talk) 00:42, April 22, 2017 (UTC)
- I think its a pretty good idea, have you asked 10X about it?--Neffyarious (talk) 02:32, April 22, 2017 (UTC)
I did originally, however he said that these tabbers being put in cut off the bottom of the page. That's always been a mystery though.
1. Myself and Final Chidori checked the mobile version, app version, I've checked on multiple desktop versions and seen no such problem.
2. This wiki already has tabbers because it's in the infoboxes for swapping between anime and manga pictures.
3. Other wikis have tabbers, if it was a problem they wouldn't use them.
I wanted to see what some other mods I'm more familiar with had to say. I did a mockup of Goku's page with the tabbers that's still in the Sandbox from months back you can have a look and tell me what you think of it as an example.
- Yup, looks all fine to me. I don't see any problem with it either.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:18, April 22, 2017 (UTC)
I think the problem 10X was talking about was on the app version. The tabbers for the infobox don't show up.
Yeah tabbers are incompatible with the mobile and app versions. But with the tabbers in place on that sandbox page, all the information is still there in the same order on the other versions. It's just as though tabbers weren't in place. It doesn't change those versions in anyway. Just the desktop version.Bullza (talk) 17:41, April 22, 2017 (UTC)
You are wrong
You are wrong about Imperfect Supervillain not being a form here is prove In certain Parallel Quests, enemies may transform into a imperfect version of the Supervillain form which has the same black and white aura and glowing eyes as the final version but lacks the changes in skin tone and Time Breaker symbol. Though it resembles the Unfinished version, the Demon Realm-amplified Fruit of the Tree of Might is not required. Like the unfinished version, the Imperfect version acts more like a powered-up state instead of a transformation and unlike Villainous Mode it does not appear listed as an Awoken Skill when scanned in Search View. from the Supervillain article it even says transform and only says it acts more like a power-up not that it is one, so now tell me how in the hell Imperfect Supervillain is a power-up when it's section of the article doesn't even say it is a power-up but it uses the word transform while the other one even says it is a power-up. Also if you are going to remove the Imperfect Version from the forms for the characters who have it listed because you say it is a power-up then you need to remove Kaio-ken from Goku's form section since it has been stated to be a power-up.
- I'm not wrong, the page is wrong (you really shouldnt be using a wiki page as a source to back up your claims), "transform" needs to be changed to power up. Kaio-ken is a power up, but some video games treat it as a transformation so it gets to go there.--Neffyarious (talk) 10:31, April 28, 2017 (UTC)
Hey BrianSisk was adding his personal opinion to the Dragon Ball Evolution section of List of Dragon Ball films and was edit warring about, now he/she is allowing his/her personal opinion to run his/her editing by removing Dragon Ball Evolution from the article. I told the user to stop letting the personal biased opinion to run their edits or I would report them, so I am keeping a promise. His/her last edit was removing all the live action films and the live action film section.
- Gave him a warning. Also removed the two unofficial DB live action films, since we don't allow them here anymore.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:58, May 6, 2017 (UTC)
- For a page with a conjectural title, the most official name will be placed in the infobox header - not the conjectural title, son in the case of "Legendary Super Saiyan 2", since it has only ever officially been called Super Saiyan 2 that is what is placed in the infobox header. If there is no official name for an article with a conjectural title then no name is placed in the infobox header (Z-Spirit Kamehameha for example, which has never had any official name, so it's infobox header is blank). That's how conjectural title pages are meant to work.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:48, May 12, 2017 (UTC)
User keeps adding fan content.
Possiblilty of needing to create a ki manipulation catagory and ability page
Listen, I as wondering if it would be ok to create a ki manipulation ability catagory and a regular page explainig it because there are several of them. Like the Energy Blades, the Bending Kamehameha, the Spirit Ball, etc. There are quite a few that use ki manipulation. So, is it ok to create a catagory page and a regular page catagorizing and explaining what it means?
- The different types of ki manipulation are listed on the List of techniques page.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:12, May 25, 2017 (UTC)
- Every ki based attack is technically ki manipulation. The user takes his/her own ki and shapes it into a ball, beam or anything else. Stitchking1 (talk) 21:28, May 25, 2017 (UTC)
Why do you keep making Broly's Golden Great Ape form out to be his regular Great Ape?
You seem to keep operating under the assumption that Broly's "Legendary" qualities affect even non-Super Saiyan-based forms, when there's no evidence of such. The fact the form is called "Great Ape Broly" in some games isn't really proof since Baby's Golden Great Ape form is just called Great Ape Baby, we still refer to it as a Golden Great Ape form because we know it's just Vegeta's Great Ape form, but Super Saiyan and possessed by Baby.
Given all evidence points to Legendary Great Ape being Broly's version of Golden Great Ape (precursor to SS4, by definition Golden Great Ape being just super saiyan Great Ape, Broly's version is literally just that but with "Legendary" added, red eyes and such,) and I believe stating it's his version of regular Great Ape is merely speculation, and should be kept away from that page. Gildeds (talk) 04:26, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
- I do think the "Legendary Great Ape" form is Golden Great Ape, but it's too speculative. No evidence that Broly's Legendary forms affect his non-Super Saiyan forms (true) but there is also no evidence that they don't. In Dragon Ball Heroes, all Golden Great Apes are in the game under "Golden Great Ape", while all Great Apes are in the game under "Great Ape", Broly's form is listed in the game as "Great Ape" - even though the game does include the term "Golden Great Ape" and does use it for all in-game Golden Great Apes. Stating it's his special Legendary version of Great Ape is speculation, but it's less speculation than saying it's his Golden Great Ape form, and that's what counts unfortunately.--Neffyarious (talk) 04:30, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
- I believe the lack of evidence that they affect his non-Super Saiyan forms should count more than the lack of evidence that they don't. In logic if there's no evidence of something being something, then you always assume it isn't. Like I said, Baby ALSO has his Golden Great Ape form just be called Great Ape. Given all that we know about Golden Great Ape, ESPECIALLY that it's the step before Super Saiyan 4, I believe it'd be even more speculation to call it his version of Great Ape, rather than simply Golden Great Ape. Gildeds (talk) 04:41, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Also to add, there's already evidence his Legendary traits DON'T affect everything, the fact he has a normal sized blonde Super Saiyan form, from which he can choose to go into his "Legendary" form, and that he has a base form. Gildeds (talk) 04:43, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Also to add another example of a Golden Great Ape being called Great Ape for simplicity's sake, Great Ape Ultra Pinich. The point is we have several examples of Golden Great Apes just being called Great Ape for simplicity in videogames, AND we have examples where Broly's Legendary qualities aren't always in play. I think these two things combined, in addition to Legendary Great Ape fitting everything that applies to Golden Great Ape, should mean Legendary Great Ape be described as a counterpart to the Golden Great Ape form in its article, not Great Ape. Gildeds (talk) 05:04, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Actually Legendary does affect even his "normal Super Saiyan form", which according to guidebooks is not even the regular Super Saiyan form, and is a part of Legendary's evolution line. Yeah we know that Golden Great Ape leads to Super Saiyan 4, but does it lead to Legendary Super Saiyan 4? Not as far as we know. Baby and Ultra Pinich being called Great Ape does not matter, as that is in other games, not Dragon Ball Heroes - where Broly's Great Ape form is classed as a normal Great Ape and not a Golden Great Ape.--Neffyarious (talk) 05:35, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah his "normal" Super Saiyan form is a different evolution from other Super Saiyans, but the point was he still has the ability to use a form that resembles (and is most times referred to as) Super Saiyan. And he has the ability to not use Super Saiyan or Legendary Super Saiyan if he chooses not to, that's why he has a base. I don't feel that contradicts my point. Also you have any pictures for reference in Heroes where Great Ape Baby is referred to as Golden Great Ape? "Yeah we know that Golden Great Ape leads to Super Saiyan 4, but does it lead to Legendary Super Saiyan 4?" If we're bringing name technicalities into this, Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan 4 form has only ever been referred to as Super Saiyan 4, that would make the form before it Golden Great Ape. My point is you can't just take the name used in-game into account, and you can't just make assumptions about how a character's transformations work either, especially when so far other than Broly's what-if "Legendary" Super Saiyan transformations being muscular and green, like the original Legendary Super Saiyan form, they've followed the same overall conventions, namely that they've always been (LSSX is to LSS, what SSX is to SS, substitute X for a number), and everything besides the name has suggested that applies to Broly's Golden Great Ape form as well, where Golden Great Ape is an extension to Super Saiyan as Legendary Great Ape is an extension to Legendary Super Saiyan, as its appearance and it being a precursor to SS4 suggest. If Legendary Great Ape is just a Great Ape that's gone Legendary Super Saiyan, then it is just a Legendary Golden Great Ape. I like Broly as a character too, and I think his transformations and their uniqueness are great, but with what you told me I fear you're bringing an implicit bias on how you want his transformations to behave into the article. Gildeds (talk) 06:09, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm deifnitley not biased - as an admin I try my best not to be - If it were up to me the page would list LGA as equivalent to Golden Great Ape. I can tell from your huge paragraph that your unconvincible, and since I have lost interest in this, and you arguably have a point I will concede and let ya keep it on da page.--Neffyarious (talk) 06:52, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
- My apologies, I did not realize you were an admin. That being said I thank you for seeing my point and letting the page stay the way it is. Gildeds (talk)`
No, I don’t want you to take down anything. I don’t want us to be volatile over information. I assumed bad faith and take accountability on my behalf. Now that I know your intentions I no longer feel as if you’re a bad actor. Sorry for saying that about you, and honestly i’m glad we cleared it up. I just want us to co-exist because we're DB fans first, and it makes us look like a toxic community. I'm really fond of FC, and I cleared things up from our end with 10x. I hope we can be on amicable terms. If the rest of the community ever decided to depart from DBU, I would return here to attempt to fix this wiki --New World God 15:04, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
How's it going Neffy? I'd like to hear your opinion on this. — • • 14:46, May 28, 2017 (UTC)
Twitter image source for Kale being an LSSJ.
Good work citing that she has the Legendary Super Saiyan form, but I really must ask: Can you, or anyone else translate the text in the image? Kinda hard to use it as a source when most people here have a limited grasp on Japanese. Weedle McHairybug (talk) 13:56, June 1, 2017 (UTC)
Herms, who's a well-known translator of Dragon Ball related stuff, translated it on his twitter: https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/870183023743909889
It doesn't seem like it's explicitly confirmed as being LSS, just that it looks like it, so I don't think we should jump the gun yet, as what's in the article doesn't seem accurate to what's been said. BubbleRevolution (talk) 16:02, June 1, 2017 (UTC)
I really like how you put (unofficial title) under the infobox title on the LSS4 page. It's not much clutter and doesn't distract from the info, but it's prominent enough that people will know it's just a placeholder term until something licensed is available to replace it. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:17, June 6, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks, the (unofficial title) thing was Final Chidori's idea though, it's a lot better than the conjecture template I created before so that's good.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:14, June 7, 2017 (UTC)
Could you change the name of this page from Warriors of Universe 6 to Warriors from Universe 6!
Make sure the ! is there when you click the link, you want the volume not the chapter.
I find it a little exaggerated to say that the sphere of destruction is the ultimate attack of beerus considering that it is seen with only 30% of its power so far Yamamoto genryusei (talk) 10:51, June 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Ok, take it up on the appropriate talk page if you think it needs changing.--Neffyarious (talk) 11:23, June 19, 2017 (UTC)
I am confused, Infinite Zamasu revealed himself as Infinite/Fused Zamasu diguised as Goku Black and Future Zamasu. Yet, Future Zamasu and Goku Black are considered to have "transformed" into Fused/Infinite Zamasu even though he clearly said he shapeshifted. Which is it? SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 23:12, June 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Fused Zamasu split when his hour run out, Black and Future Zamasu retained his traits and were able to transform themselves into Fused Zamasu individually. Then when Vegeta blew them both up they regenerated into many Fused Zamasus - the many Fused Zamasus being the manga equivalent of Infinite Zamasu.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:25, June 20, 2017 (UTC)
- I don't think it's right to say Future Zamasu "possesses SSR" though. For starters Fusion Zamasu's thing wasn't even the proper SSR, but some weird hybrid of it. Also Future Zamasu himself can't use SSR, he needs to go into Fusion Zamasu to acquire the hybrid half-SSR thing. It would be misleading to say "Future Zamasu can go SSR" as that would imply Zamasu (without the fusion) can make his hair turn pink. --Stryzzar (talk) 03:25, June 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Fusion Zamasu was a Super Saiyan Rose, Future Zamasu can turn into Fusion Zamasu on his own now, so Future Zamasu thus has access to Super Saiyan Rose via Fusion Zamasu form.--Neffyarious (talk) 11:58, June 21, 2017 (UTC)
- But he needs to becomes Fusion Zamasu to access the SSR. Future Zamasu himself can't go SSR. Saying that Future Zamasu became Fusion Zamasu and then turned SSR, is not the same as Future Zamasu directly using SSR. That's like saying Majin Buu can became Super Buu who then absorbed Gotenks and had their ghost kamikaze attack, so Majin Buu has the ghost kamikaze attack too. Future Zamasu needs to become a different character to go SRR, so it's not right to say he has SSR himself --Stryzzar (talk) 12:24, June 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Fusion Zamasu was a Super Saiyan Rose, Future Zamasu can turn into Fusion Zamasu on his own now, so Future Zamasu thus has access to Super Saiyan Rose via Fusion Zamasu form.--Neffyarious (talk) 11:58, June 21, 2017 (UTC)
- I don't think it's right to say Future Zamasu "possesses SSR" though. For starters Fusion Zamasu's thing wasn't even the proper SSR, but some weird hybrid of it. Also Future Zamasu himself can't use SSR, he needs to go into Fusion Zamasu to acquire the hybrid half-SSR thing. It would be misleading to say "Future Zamasu can go SSR" as that would imply Zamasu (without the fusion) can make his hair turn pink. --Stryzzar (talk) 03:25, June 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Okay, I can see the logic behind this but I cannot disagree with Stryzzar either. Why not list Super Buu as the people who can use SS3 since he absorbed Gotenks too?
- Goku Black and Future Zamasu are meant two halves with different advantages; Black has Saiyan powers and SS forms while Future Zamasu is an immortal Shinjin so once you fuse them together, then you can say Zamasu is a Super Saiyan Rosé since he became half-saiyan.
- In any event there should be a "hey due to the mutation that Fused Zamasu has suffered, now Future Zamasu can transform into his fused form who possess SSR and blablabla" Skar800 (Talk) 14:10, June 21, 2017 (UTC)
Future Zamasu is not "turning into a different character" to use SSR. Since Future Zamasu can transform on his own into his Fused Zamasu form, that means he is turning into SSR. We don't list Super Buu as an SS3 user because he does not turn into SS3, he just has an SS3 inside him that he uses like a battery, listing him as an SS3 user would be like listing Frieza as an SS user just because he got some SS energy from Goku on Namek. Long story short Future Zamasu can go SSR by transforming himself into Fused Zamasu, and that's all we need to list him as a user.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:38, June 22, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm sorry, but phrasing it like that is misleading. It gives the impression to anyone who hasn't read the manga that Future Zamasu can gain the pink aura himself. Fusion Zamasu doesn't even have the "true SSR form" anyway, it's a hybrid version that's a part of him. Future Zamasu doesn't use SSR, he transforms into Fusion Zamasu who has SSR a part of him. He can't use the form itself, and the process isn't even reversible. We don't even know for sure if Fusion Zamasu split up into Black and Future Zamasu, or if they just looked like Black and Zamasu and was always Fusion Zamasu the whole time. Can we at least vote on this as a community? --Stryzzar (talk) 04:16, June 22, 2017 (UTC)
Fused Zamasu is a SSR, so since Future Zamasu can turn into him, he can turn into SSR. It's pretty simple. They did defuse, the chapter said so, but because of both being Zamasu they kept each others traits, that's how they can re-take the Fused form independently (like Cell's Super Perfect form). If someone sees Future Zamasu as a user of SSR and is confused, they can just click on his page for more info, and will see that in the manga he can turn into Fused form.--Neffyarious (talk) 05:10, June 22, 2017 (UTC)
- Alright you're obviously not changing your mind so I'll drop it. Sorry for bothering you. --Stryzzar (talk) 05:26, June 22, 2017 (UTC)
The section project
Hello, I know you aren't the one making it but there is this thing going around about how we can separate Anime and Manga a bit better. I have seen various ways, I have seen one way that is the best, and someone in this wiki is working on that. I don't remember the name, or the page it's from, but if we exploit that to the best that we can, it would be amazing........if only we can talk to the guy making the projet.............maybe you know who it is perhaps? Or you don't remember......
The project I found is similar to how they do the personalities in the Arrowverse Wiki. They do these slides, and if you click them, it becomes something else, like our character infobox for anime and manga. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 03:48, June 21, 2017 (UTC)
- It will probably be taken up on the Dragon Ball Wiki:Manual of Style's talk page soon.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:52, June 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Neffyarious, I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!! The thing I was talking about, we had it all along........the slider coding thing was in the sandbox. Neffy, if we use this to our advantage, we can further organize our pages. You got to let us use this.....please. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 21:57, June 21, 2017 (UTC)
He's talking about this (I've moved the page to your sandbox, please don't test things like this on articles). We've already had a discussion about this located literally a few sections above. There's also a discussion on the MoS talk page... again, literally a few sections above the one you made. It works fine as far as I know, but some other people have reported issues with it that cut off the page. — • • 22:10, June 21, 2017 (UTC)
Zamasu/Goku Black's Timeline
Ok Neffy, sorry for sounding so harsh earlier becuase I didn't know that was you. But Zamasu's timeline in the anime might be accurate to the manga, but it's very uncertain and loose, making it open for several other theories to prove it wrong. How this was delivered in the Zamasu page sounded like it came from a fanon wiki, no offense. Seriously, the only time this was implied is when Goku Black said, "Remember?" to Goku when his identity was revealed. But even then, it can be like a casual loop, no biginning no end, predestination or a Grandfather Paradox. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 01:33, June 23, 2017 (UTC)
- Ok, we can just have the manga future on the page then.--Neffyarious (talk) 01:46, June 23, 2017 (UTC)
What are reference notes?
- He probably means this <ref></ref>.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:20, June 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, he's probably talking about citations. A lot of editors overlook them, but citations are *really* important. — • • 05:49, June 24, 2017 (UTC)
I noticed that you moved the present day Future Trunks saga events from Age 780 to Age 779. Not that I'm saying your wrong or anything but was there some source somewhere that made you change it?
- It's from Xenoverse 2. XV2 says Future Trunks arc's future sections takes place in Age 796, a year less than we originally had on here, and since the past section is 17 years behind the future section, doing the math leaves us with Age 779 for the present sections.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:27, June 27, 2017 (UTC)
Ah I see, is that from the new DLC? Do you have a YouTube link to it? Not that I don't believe you but I'd like to share the information elsewhere.
The unessesary info in the Sprit Stab page.
Hey Neffy, I just wondered if it was ok to delete http://dragonball.wikia.com/index.php?title=Spirit_Stab&diff=1586775&oldid=1586733 this in the Spirit Stab page. I gave this guy a full day to notice the message I left him in his talk page and clean all of it up but he didn't. So now, I'm asking you if you think this is necessary AT ALL. I mean, there is a good reason why other video game techniques don't have the stuff on the Spirit Stab page because WE CAN'T ASSUME. I still remembered the false info we gave on the Future Mai page and I do not want that to happen again.
Are you saying that all non-video game info should be removed from the page? Because if so that is actually not how we do things, if a technique used by a specific character used in a video game resembles a technique that that character used in the anime, then we put the info on the page, so Spirit Stab and Divine Wrath: Purification are both fine. The Future Mai being dead info at the time was the most up to date info (so it was not wrong) - the show had made her appear dead and so that was what we had to put on her page, then it was changed when it turned out she was not dead.
I myself am fine with the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Level) page, but our bureaucrat User:10X Kamehameha is very strongly against it, he's the one you'd need to talk to.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:53, June 29, 2017 (UTC)
I was doing up Gravy's page and I noticed you'd put in this under manga
- It's at the end of Chapter 4, Chronoa says that when she rescued Vegeta and Trunks she used Freeze on Gravy.--Neffyarious (talk) 07:12, June 29, 2017 (UTC)
Infinite Zamasu able to find the Time Nest.
They never knew that the Time Patrol existed in the future. Therefore, they would not have been able to travel to the certain point the Time Patrol existed, Age 852. The only reason Beerus knew about the Time Nest was becasue he visited it before, at 75 Million B.A..—This unsigned comment was made by SuperBen 1000000 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
Make sure to sign your posts with the siganture button up top, which appears as this on the page when pressed: --~~~~, also you should be using Talk:Infinite Zamasu for this, not my talk page.
Anyway, even before becoming Infinite Zamasu, Fused Zamasu identifies the Future Warrior as a Time Patroller and says he will head to the Time Nest to kill the Supreme Kai of Time. So, just as Beerus has been there, Zamasu was either told about it or has also been there.--Neffyarious (talk) 06:25, June 30, 2017 (UTC)
For Super Dragon Ball Heroes, they've got the Openings and then there's the PV Trailers.
Both of them cover very similar events but they are not exactly the same. So on character pages and the saga pages which version takes precedence here?
Dragon Ball is always being contradictory, we have to put all the official info on the pages, so we have to go with both, it would be written like "in the opening this happened, while in the PV this happened" Kinda like what we do with the Super manga/anime.--Neffyarious (talk) 05:21, July 4, 2017 (UTC)
I was watching some Dragon Ball videos on YouTube and came across this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N_0M4L7oE8
If the way that guy describes Mr. Popo's differing speech patterns in the dub and the Japanese versions sounds familiar, it's because it was lifted, word-for-word, from this wiki, which, according to the guy who created the article, was itself copied from Wikipedia. I know all things on wikis fall under "Fair use", but this guy is claiming it as his own work, which surely is not allowed.
- Eh, I see what you mean but I don't think there's anything that can be done about it.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:52, July 8, 2017 (UTC)
So Mark's Mr. Satan's real name
I've been for Idk remember how long i've been here and edited on the wiki..., and didn't realise that Mark was Mr. Satan's real name. When was that information unveiled? Probably explains why is loud like a certain Youtuber that 17+ million people have subscribed to.--Made up Character Wiki Admin Jack Jackson Things I do 07:15, July 8, 2017 (UTC)
- The name was first revealed in 2009 as far as I can remember, in the Dragon Ball: Super Exciting Guide.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:10, July 8, 2017 (UTC)
People still come to Grand Priest's article to add false information (vandalism, right?) that he is the father of other angels even though it was never said. It was just said Grand Priest is the father of Whis (therefore, father of Vados too). Why do not you be a good moderator for a change and stop them from doing this instead of giving me "warnings" when I was actually trying to add accurate and real legit content out of my own work, images, gameplay and writing?
Here is the link to Grand Priest's article for you to be useful and take care of the matter. Let us see if you can handle it as good as you "are" in giving me warnings for something that could be easily solved: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Priest Bargeta (talk) 21:32, July 8, 2017 (UTC)
Srsly tho, there's no need to be so Grim, it's not like I want to give ya warnings and then temporarily Lock you out of the wiki, I do think your an okay-ish editor. Anyway yeah I'll get on to that, thanks for informing me of this - could ya tell me which users exactly were adding the false info.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:56, July 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Eh, I think I found the one, that was a while ago though, so I may be wrong.--Neffyarious (talk) 04:05, July 9, 2017 (UTC)
What's the difference?
These two appear to be practically the same thing.
Both pages share most of the same information. Isn't the Dark Magic transformation just part of the villainous mode? Maybe a more complete or powered up version? The game doesn't really treat them any differently, and Dragon Ball Heroes refers to the "Dark Magic transformation" as being the villainous mode from what I can see.
This should just be one merged page in my opinion. After all when it comes to the Supervillain form that's just one page, it doesn't count this
- Dark Magic transformation and Villainous Mode are separate because they can be used independently from each other, the Supervillain pages should probably be split.--Neffyarious (talk) 13:32, July 9, 2017 (UTC)
The characters that are listed as being Dark Magic transformation users are actually referred to in Xenoverse's promotion as being the villainous mode. So this wiki has it wrong.
From what I can see this Dark Magic transformation was entirely made up as there's nothing outside of this wiki that suggests that it's a thing.
Like the Supervillain state, the version Turles and Slug had was just a precursor to what Broly and Janemba had.
When a Dark Magic form character is fought they also have Villainous Mode but when they are played as they do not possess Villainous Mode - so the two are seperate in the game.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:06, July 10, 2017 (UTC)
But the problem is what this wiki is calling Dark Magic Form is in actuality called Villainous mode. On Frieza's page under forms where it calls it Dark magic Transformation that is actually called Villainous mode. I asked up on this and it was suggested that the Dark Magic Transformation is the technique that transforms them into Villainous Mode which makes a lot more sense.
The two pages are very confusing because images of characters that are supposedly of this Dark Magic Transformation are then also posted on the Villainous Mode page.
As for them being separate that is just like how in Xenoverse 2 you can play as the Supervillain state but you can't play as the incomplete version where they only have the black and white aura.Bullza (talk) 11:07, July 10, 2017 (UTC)
Hello. Sorry I couldn't respond to your message on my wall, I don't know how to use this wiki platform, so I'll just answer here.
In an instagram post by Toyotaro, Toyotaro posted art of Cus, Martinu, Marcarita, and Vados, calling them "4 beautiful sisters". Therefore, since Cus, Marcarita and Martinu are Vados' sisters, they are the Great Priest's daughters. By extention, they are Whis' sisters.—This unsigned comment was made by LegendaryArte (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
Hi there, LegendaryArte. It is recommended in the wiki that when you post a message on talk pages, you sign it. You can do this by typing four tildes.21:01, July 9, 2017 (UTC)
Ok, I see the source but it was not there initially, in future make sure to include it in the reference.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:06, July 10, 2017 (UTC)
Hi Neffy, do you know where can I get the names of DBS' seiyuu? I have been searching in several places, but I can't find them. Greetings.21:16, July 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Hello, I'm sorry but I don't know where you would find them.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:06, July 10, 2017 (UTC)
Xenoverse 2 refers to the planet as "Sadal" in the official English translation.
- Hey sorry for not being on for so long, I just moved countries and only just got internet back a little while ago, sure I'll fix Sadal.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:31, July 19, 2017 (UTC)
Zero Mortal Plan conflict (manga)
Hey Neffy, the manga as you may know already released the last chapter of the Future Trunks Saga. I am currently working on writing the whole summary but I'm wondering what I should do, since half of the stuff that happened in the manga happened in the anime as well. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 00:11, July 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Just structure it like other pages, when their are differences say "In the manga -this happened-" "In the anime -this happened-".--Neffyarious (talk) 09:30, July 20, 2017 (UTC)
Moving page help
- Don't listen to him, Neffyarious, he's just ruining the Tournament of Power page so that no one would ever figure out how many fighters are left. DragonEmperor must be stopped. DevilX90 (talk) 05:14, July 30, 2017 (UTC)
You know my edit is a fact that people in Japan points out regarding Kale and Broly's resemblances. It may not be important but a fact that some people think hence it's a Trivia, and I believe deleting it according to your own idea... don't you feel it's a bit hash? I will show you such comments (in Japanese though). DreamBrisdin (talk) 15:29, July 30, 2017 (UTC)
- I don't know that its a fact, and why should the fact that some Japanese fans think it's a reference be trivia-worthy?--Neffyarious (talk) 16:54, July 30, 2017 (UTC)
I brought this up to Final Chidori a couple months ago, the idea of updating the character info boxes because they look a little cluttered and not well put together, probably because it's quite old now.
I looked on other wikis and they generally look more up to date and neater. I thought something like this in particular.
I had a go at making one, definitely isn't finished or anything but it's here on the Sandbox. I don't know how to change the colouring of it but I think orange would be a bit more visually appealing.
- Yeah I like the look of it, you should bring it up on the Manual of Style page and mention it to 10X.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:40, July 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, the community will chip in about what they think, and then once it's been accepted (if it is) it will be implemented.--Neffyarious (talk) 17:30, July 31, 2017 (UTC)
Hey again, I have some questions about trying to make this new infobox. You know how at the moment at the top where the characters name is listed it's a dark blue colour? How would I change that to make it a more vibrant orange colour?
See how they've got the left side completely red and the right side is white? How do I do the same as that but again make it the same orange?
And finally how do I get the heading text in the center where I have it on the left.
This is a link to the new "replacement" infobox but it's awkward because you can't edit it in the same way.
- Sorry, I can't help you out with this, I'm not really an expert on altering infoboxes. Final Chidori might know how.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:16, August 5, 2017 (UTC)
Organization in the Black Power Ball and Violent Fierce God Slicer (scythe) page
Lately, more and more info received from the manga and similar techniques are beginning to get these two pages very unorginized with the varations they hold. Perhaps it's time to make those variations a different page? (Although some are not page-worthy) SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 17:45, August 7, 2017 (UTC)
- Variations are always listed on the page, even if there's a lot: the Kamehameha is a good example.--Neffyarious (talk) 19:22, August 7, 2017 (UTC)
- What I meant is that there is so much info about the variations in these pages that it is gettting unorganized between the atual technique and their variations. It's ok to list them I know that but the info is now too little to cover anything about them because we can't. There is just too many pictures, too much similar techniques, it is hard to distinguish between the original technique and the variaitons. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 20:03, August 7, 2017 (UTC)
The scythe does not even have any variants listed, the entire page is dedicated to it alone. The variations of the Black Power Ball are all listed under "Variations" so it should not be confusing, even if the ones that don't have pages got them they would still be listed there.--Neffyarious (talk) 20:59, August 7, 2017 (UTC)
What is it? I could've asked someone else but the other users are less likely to respond. I know it was in the latest movie when Goku performed it but do we have concrete info on what God Fusion is? SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 00:00, August 8, 2017 (UTC)
- All the info for God Fusion is what is displayed in the 4D Super Tenkaichi Budokai movie. It's some weird fusion technique they made up for the movie where Goku "fuse" with a load of people.--Neffyarious (talk) 10:38, August 8, 2017 (UTC)
Super Saiyan Berserker (controlled)
We need a better name for Kale's unique form because everyone keep moving the page. So once you pick the name for Super Saiyan Berserker (controlled), could you lock the move page until an official name is released. DragonEmeperor (talk) 01:16, August 8, 2017 (UTC)
- I changed it back and temporarily locked it like you suggested. Super Saiyan Green will do fine as a temporary name until we get a proper one, it's not speculative/incorrect like "controlled berserker" and it follows the naming scheme that DBS has been giving forms.--Neffyarious (talk) 10:34, August 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Why not just call it Super Saiyan (Kale)? The form is way more yellow than it is green, honestly. At least much less green than Legendary/Berserker. Calling it Super Saiyan (Kale) would remove any assumptions about what the form is, and signify how Kale is the only one who has used it so far. Leaving it at Super Saiyan Green just seems kind of dumb to me. Gildeds (talk) 16:18, August 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Super Saiyan Rosé is not fully rose, Kale's form's hair is mostly green - and it's artwork depicts it as green as LSS and SSBerserk. SS Green is in no way speculative, and fits Super's naming scheme, so it will be used as the temporary name until we get an official one.--Neffyarious (talk) 20:52, August 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Super Saiyan Rosé's name comes from rosé wine though, which is the same color as Black's hair, not the flower roses. Also the artwork previewed in a magazine months beforehand doesn't really matter when its ultimate and final design and depiction in the anime is a completely different shade, I feel. I would personally feel it more appropriate to not give it such a speculative name that doesn't really fit the form anyways. Currently the Super naming convention you refer to has only really been applied to SSGSS (or a variation of it) anyways. Gildeds (talk) 06:16, August 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Being named after the wine and not color is speculation. Some sources (including the anime) refer to SSR as a normal SS. Official artwork is official, so it does matter. SSgreen is just a temporary name until we get the real one.--Neffyarious (talk) 09:41, August 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Being named after wine isn't really speculation, since rosé wine is the only form of the word rose spelled with an é instead of e, to my knowledge. That and the shade of rosé wine is generally a light pink shade that's much like Super Saiyan Rosé's hair. If there's any way either of those two things are contradicted, then I suppose it would be speculation then. Also, the anime never really explains what Super Saiyan Rosé is, and the explanation that it's just his Super Saiyan came from Fusions if I recall. As for the art of the form, again, the main point is that at the very least it's not ALWAYS green. Given it seems like most people disagree with the name Super Saiyan Green, I do feel as though it'd be best to take away assumption and just name it Super Saiyan (Kale). Gildeds (talk) 04:04, August 14, 2017 (UTC)
- To add confirm what you were questioning, there is a source that it is Black's version of Super Saiyan as when Goku and Vegeta came back from the alternate future the first time, Vegeta tells the Dragon Team that Goku Black can turn Super Saiyan instead of saying something like Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan Blue. For rosé, I don't know if you mean if there is not another meaning for rosé or if you mean that rosé is the only spelling to your knowledge that exists for rose. If you are referencing the latter then there is more than just rosé. There are other words that are spelled differently than rose such as rosë and Ròse. To be honest, I don't mind any name really as it is only temporary and in the end is very messy either way. And the temporary names all fit to my opinion. Just wanted to clear some things out. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 04:30, August 14, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm saying rosé refers to a light pink wine, while rose refers to the perennial flowering plant of genus Rosa and as a color the various shades of red the flower exhibits. The é makes the big difference. Fair enough, Rosé is Black's Super Saiyan in the anime, though I feel it does not detract from the rest of my points. Gildeds (talk) 09:49, August 14, 2017 (UTC)
- Black names Rosé following the naming pattern (which is colors). Kale's original bio is scrapped out-of-date info, so it only deserves mention in trivia at most. Compared to an ordinary Super Saiyan, Kale's has green hair and is taller and more muscular. Don't worry about this temp name, I'm sure something (like Heroes or the next DVD set) will give it a proper name eventually.--Neffyarious (talk) 13:04, August 14, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm just saying, when I go to Talk:Super Saiyan Green, I see at least 4 people displeased with the name, myself included. That and I've been getting the sense that whenever it's a Broly kind of topic you kind of have a habit of doing what you want, not what necessarily makes sense, and that bias feels like it's showing through here as well, since you the one who decided to lock the page after giving it this name. All we know about the form is that it's a Super Saiyan form, so if we're gonna have a placeholder name why not just call it something like Super Saiyan (Kale) or something similar and let the article describe what's different about the form, rather than giving it its own fan name that plenty of people seem displeased with? This isn't the Dragon Ball Fanon wiki. And also, while that image does show Kale having a darker hair color than Caulifla, going into a photo editing application and using the color picker shows that Kale's hair is still decidedly yellow, with the darker areas barely bordering on a green tint, but still being for the most part a yellow shade. Gildeds (talk) 20:18, August 14, 2017 (UTC)
- This topic aint got anything to do with Broly, and I can't think of a time when I've edited something to do with him in a way that does not make sense. It surprises me that people get all worked up over a minor temporary name, 10X is also fine with the temp name so it's gonna stay. I locked the page because I was asked to.--Neffyarious (talk) 23:03, August 14, 2017 (UTC)
- Oh I see, your the one who I let add that speculation about the Legendary Great Ape form. Probably should not have done that, I'll probably fix that up at some point. I see why you want to alter the Super Saiyan Green page now.--Neffyarious (talk) 23:10, August 14, 2017 (UTC)
- I can clearly see I've offended you now, so I'll apologize for that. I stand by my points though, and the only reason I brought up Broly was because Kale and her forms are essentially canon Broly caricatures made for Super, and I've noticed you get some type of way when Super Saiyans with green hair come up. Heck that's what got you interested in Dragon Ball according to your profile. It just seems to me, based on what I've been seeing, that there's some bias going on there in regards to how you want things to be. I want to reiterate that I'm not trying to offend you, but when there's a large amount over disagreement on stuff like this, and I say large amount because it's at least equal amounts agreement and disagreement with what appears to be at this point 3 support 4 disagree, it's usually in the best interest of readers to go a safe route. I'm not even saying to add some name of my own invention as the article name, I'm just saying it'd be best to keep it simple until the official name is revealed. You're free to revoke my edits of the Broly's Legendary Great Ape form too, given your power on this site, but I also fear that doesn't serve any purpose other than spiting me at this point, especially since you said to me you wouldn't bother reading the argument for which I made those edits in the first place. Gildeds (talk) 00:03, August 15, 2017 (UTC)
- In addition, I'll apologize for making assumptions given the switching of the name and thinking you were behind the page being locked. I didn't know you were asked to and assumed based on what I saw. I stand by my point otherwise though. Gildeds (talk) 00:05, August 15, 2017 (UTC)
- You must understand, the reason I'm a bit grumpy is that I'm always getting messages or having to go on talk pages, you see the size of my talk page for just this year alone? Kale is based off Broly, but is not him. Green hair Saiyans did not get me interested in DB, it just made me look it up once, Frieza got me interested in DB. I was considering the name Super Saiyan (Kale) - and had it as that pages name previously - but it's awkward on pages, and just sorta bad. Super Saiyan Green is in the best interest compared to other names - as it is a simple name. I did not mean that I would revise your edits on Legendary Great Ape, just that I remembered that I knew a way to word it less speculatively.--Neffyarious (talk) 22:10, August 15, 2017 (UTC)
- Fair enough, I understand this type of thing can be stressful, and I also apologize for making more assumptions. And I wouldn't necessarily consider the name bad. Things like Super Saiyan (C/A type) are names I'd consider awkward or bad, but they're official and that won't change, and honestly even more awkward than if those forms were just called Super Saiyan (Broly). There could be worse names. My main point was though, that even as a placeholder, I didn't feel Green fits it all that much anyways, based on even just on color alone that we see when it's first revealed. Plus it's not the first, or only green colored Super Saiyan, which both Berserker and Legendary tend to fit more, while Blue and Rosé fit as the only blue/pink haired SS forms. Gildeds (talk) 02:13, August 16, 2017 (UTC)
- I'd say more tiring than stressful. Super Saiyan (A type) is a Blue Super Saiyan. Super Saiyan Berserker is distinct from Super Saiyan, while Kale's form is a version of the ordinary Super Saiyan - but with some different traits including green hair. So the naming scheme works (basing of the way Blue was named) Blue is a version of normal Super Saiyan - but with some different traits including blue hair.--Neffyarious (talk) 11:52, August 16, 2017 (UTC)
Hey Neff, you need to block Jim Green for awhile cause he keeps starting edit wars over Iwne and Belmod's names because they're not spelled the right way he wants them. I told him months ago were going by official subtitles. DragonEmeperor (talk) 20:59, August 25, 2017 (UTC)
Continuous Black Power Ball page and source for Huge Final Stage name
Hello, I'm sorry to disturb you like this. But could you do me a favor and delete the Continuous Black Power Ball page. It is not page worthy at all and is completely unnessessary because I address it in the Black Power Ball page. And I woud like to ask you where you got the Huge Final Stage name and to please link it to as many pages as possible. Again, I'm sorry to disturb you but Dragon Emporer keeps linking Continuous Black Power Ball even though it is unworthy of a page. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 18:51, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
- You need to use the talk page if you want that page deleted. This is the source for Huge Fina Stage.--Neffyarious (talk) 19:48, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
- That is the name that's being used from the looks of things.--Neffyarious (talk) 19:42, August 27, 2017 (UTC)
Alteration ki-type manipulation technique
Look, agian I'm sorry for disturbing you twice in one day. I mean, just by looking at the millions of people who ask you stuff in your talk page who wouldn't be grouchy? But, unfortunately, J spencer has been asking why the name even came up and where is it in the Daizenshuu. Also, he's asking if we should add more users like Salza, or Piccolo, or if it has any notable users in Z. I would also like to know if are ok with the whole page being Goku Black anime cancer themed. Because man, there is A LOT about Goku Black and Fused Zamasu and barely any info about anybody in the Tournament of Power. I feel really bad but there is a ton of things we know about the nature of Goku Black's abilities but the others, not so much. Perhaps we should change the main picture to Caway creating a weapon? I don't know and again, I'm sorry I have to bother you twice in one day but I would like to see your thoughts and respond to J spencer about this. Thank you for answering. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 03:52, August 28, 2017 (UTC)
- Don't worry about asking me stuff, I won't get mad, I'm an administrator so I gotta answer any questions. Anyhow, the page was originally conjectural about only Black's ability, so that's why it's currently mostly Black-centric, however I changed the page to be more broad and refer to weapon-creation ki abilities in general. The name comes from Daizenshuu 4's classification of attacks section - it also lists Krillin's Destructo Disc, Vegito's Ki Saber, and Gotenks, Galactic Doughnuts as alteration-type ki abilities.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:39, August 28, 2017 (UTC)
Hi Neffy, there's currently an edit war on the Future Trunks page over which image should serve as his infobox overhead. Could you please resolve this with which image should stay? Thank you. --Stryzzar (talk) 06:30, August 29, 2017 (UTC)
- They're fine when they do proper research and don't spread false or incorrect information. I don't think any of them are worth watching though.--Neffyarious (talk) 11:00, September 7, 2017 (UTC)
Questions about a few things
Hello Neffy! I just wanted to talk to you about a few things. First, I would like to know if the info about the Super Dragon Ball Heroes manga is updated, to every character and the manga page itself. Becasue, there really isn't a lot about it for characters such as Vegito, who I know appears in that manga. I know you are busy so could you prefer me with some database or full manga chapters itself so I can know about it before I update the characters' pages that appear in it? After all, DB Heroes is a really important and popular series in all of DB in Japan right now yet no one is really doing anything about the info in character pages. It really bothers me, especially when I too like DB Heroes and Japanese fans of DB who look at this wiki will look into this wiki as well and find nothing. Also, I owuld like to discuss the Alteration Ki Manupulation Type Ability as a catagory page. I would like to add it as one becasue it poses the same as beam blades and is used by multiple people. I promise I will update it tomorrow and thanks for reading! SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 06:36, September 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Fans on the Kanzenshuu forum discuss DB Heroes, so you'll probably find details there if you put "manga" or "chapters" in the search bar, or just look at the more recent posts. Other than that I don't know where you'd find details about the manga, though I think I remember there being someone on tumblr who uploads it in full. If you want the Alteration Ki Manipulation Type Ability as a category, then you should put that on that page's talk page.--Neffyarious (talk) 11:39, September 9, 2017 (UTC)
My edit on Goku
Like I told Final I have been told by 10x that if no one posts on the article talk page topic within a week it is a consenuses in the person who made the topics favor and 10x only told me to make a suggestion and that was the 1st I waited till the 8th to change the picture after I made the suggestions and looked at both in the infobox. Now I am just trying to find out where 10x is talking about seeing a new one and the old one.
- In most cases I'd agree with the one week consensus thing, but Goku's page is one of the most important articles on the wiki, it's main image should not be changed with so little input from the community.--Neffyarious (talk) 19:04, September 10, 2017 (UTC)
But see there is the problem the community had time to add their input before I changed the picture because the day after I made the topic 10x replied then I replied twice and left it alone to give the rest of the commuinty a chance to say yes or no to the two pictures, and no one else replied, which if you look at they are saying they don't care. So i changed the picture because it was clear that unless 10x replied the topice wasn't going to get another reply and people had posted on the article talk page since and I am pretty sure some have even viewed the topice but not said a thing about it. I don't think giving that topic 2 weeks to a month would get any different results.
Had a look, that discussion had no clear end from what I can see, you didn't confirm which image you were going to use for the anime - there were two.--Neffyarious (talk) 19:17, September 10, 2017 (UTC)
Also considering the importance of the subject you probably should have brought it to the attention of all the admins.--Neffyarious (talk) 19:23, September 10, 2017 (UTC)
10x said to make a suggestion so I made two and like I said I edited the article to see if just one or both would look better in the infobox instead of the previous one and they both looked better but I didn't publish either edit because I wanted to wait to see which one 10x and the commuinty choose if they did so with in the time limit I knew about, and they didn't so I had to choose and I choose to keep it DBZ for the anime tab of the infobox. I didn't even bring it to the attenion of 10x, I didn't bring it to the attention of anyone, so while yes I probably should have brought to the admins attenion I didn't because the track record of this wiki with article talk pages are almost that every topic gets a reply by someone other then the topic creator, so I figured you all would see it and reply I really expected you and Final to be the first two admins to reply since you two are active almost 24/7.
All of the admins have dramatically decreased in being around on this wiki, we definitely aint on 24/7, in fact I think I might be close to "retiring" so to speak. I personally didnt notice the discussion on Goku's talk page.--Neffyarious (talk) 19:41, September 10, 2017 (UTC)
I know that about both the admins have decreased being around on this wiki and that you all ain't on 24/7. That sucks that you might be close to "retiring" so to speak. I understand.
Why use the dub names?
Ossu! Ora Gokū 06:11, September 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Because this is the English wiki and we use the FUNiamtion dub for the names of articles. Read the Guidelines before you continue to edit here if you want to aviod getting blocked and eventually banned just some friendly advice.
I'm contacting you as you are the most recently active admin.
I just posted a blog post about Volunteer Curators here on Dragon Ball Wiki and I'm wondering if it'd be ok with you and the rest of the admin team if I posted a community message about it (like a site-wide message, but just for this wiki). We're hoping to attract anime news fanatics to help round out our anime coverage on Fandom.com .
- It's best you ask our head admin: 10X Kamehameha.--Neffyarious (talk) 17:14, September 13, 2017 (UTC)
Hello Neffy, before you go.....I just wanted to say something, as a goodbye of some sorts. Thank you for your services here in this wiki first of all, without you, there would be no telling how outdated the wiki would be. It was a pleasure working with you along with the other admin, even if it was very inpersonal. I know that the wiki life, especially for the admin, and possibly having jobs or having to go to school can be hard and I admire your persistance. And even though I don't know you that much, I wish you the best and your journey in life to be as good as it can be, you deserve that. Before you go, I hope you may share how you get all the info from all DB media so fast and where you get the sources from stuff like the artbook or the daizenshuu. Besides that, that would be it. I just hope that wherever you go you live your life well. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 03:51, September 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you, that is very nice of you. I'll give you all of my sources.--Neffyarious (talk) 11:57, September 13, 2017 (UTC)
Do you actually have a problem with errors or false claims being corrected on this wikia?
No, because I'm seeing you literally rollbacked everything without giving a shred of reason. I'm stupefied, but I also feel quite offended since I had went out of my way to check the sources to see if the claims were substantiated every time before correcting stuff: I've just stopped at the "Yo! manga showed First Form Freeza when Tarble describes Freeza's power"... there's not a single image of First Form Freeza being shown in the entire page like the article incorrectly claims, only an image of the Ginyu Squad.
You removed accurate/official info, if you want changes use the appropriate talk pages. On the subject of Dragon Ball Heya! Son Goku and His Friends Return!, look at page 24.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:41, September 20, 2017 (UTC)
I removed WHAT? That's just a random, general image of Freeza from another context entirely, which also doesn't clarify anything to me. How does it prove beyond reasonable doubt that Tarble believes First Form Freeza is Freeza's maximum power, or that he knows nothing about it being a suppressed form?
"They have a power level of 530,000" idea rests on the *assumption* Tarble cannot know of Freeza's higher forms AND that Tarble also knows First Form Freeza's power exactly. It can be a somewhat reasonable claim which is never, ever clarified. It's most certainly not a piece of actual information need to be represented like that on wiki in such "matter-of-fact" detail. The only "accurate info" would be the report of something like "Tarble thinks they rival Freeza" or a more indirect "their power could be rivaling Freeza's" with a note clarifying it's Tarble speaking and/or some (fairly gratuitous, I think) editor's considerations on the actual chances of being this or that form. As of now, it just unreasonably mixes statement and speculation on the basis underlying of the statement. You don't need a Master's Degree in journalism to see that how bogus the wording is.
I suppose it is a bit speculative, I'll fix it up a bit later.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:30, September 21, 2017 (UTC)
Is Extra Edition 1 part of Volume 2 and Extra Edition 2 part of Volume 3?
I don't know if Extra Edition 1 and 2 are part of the volumes.
The first of these special chapters is labeled "Special Edition", while the second and third are both called "Extra Edition", so it's: Special Edition, Extra Edition 1 and Extra Edition 2.--Neffyarious (talk) 19:42, September 29, 2017 (UTC)
Go to rename and type "User blog:the users name/the pages name"", so in this case User blog:Abdalla Wadie/Dragon Ball Power Levels, and make sure to not leave a redirect.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:36, October 1, 2017 (UTC)
Why I get This Message' '"'This article is being considered for deletion 'Reason for deletion: Not suitable for the wiki, it would be better if it was moved as a blog" and What I can do to remove it.—This unsigned comment was made by Wadie515 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
Your page is fan made info, so it has to be a blog and not an article.--Neffyarious (talk) 19:13, October 1, 2017 (UTC)
Errors in Saiyan Transformations
- Potential Unleashed as of Dragon Ball Super Episode 88 is indeed a transformation, it should be in the Template:Saiyans
- 'Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (completed)' is referred to as 'Completed Super Saiyan Blue' or 'Super Saiyan Blue (Completed)'. Blue is no longer referred to as Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.
- 'Berserker Super Saiyan' needs to be renamed to 'Super Saiyan Berserk', the name has been confirmed as of a few days ago
- 'Ultra-full-power Saiyan 4' could be renamed to Full-Powered Super Saiyan 4 to prevent confusion
- (Not really an error) but 'Super Saiyan Green' should probably be renamed to 'Super Saiyan (Kale)' until there is a confirmed name for it
- All of these things have already been discussed, no changes will be made. Only one that has not been discussed is Berserker Super Saiyan, which has it's name confirmed as Berserker Super Saiyan a few days ago - not Super Saiyan Berserk. Yes Potential Unleashed is a transformation, but the reason Potential Unleashed is not in Saiyan template is because it is not Saiyan exclusive.--Neffyarious (talk) 20:46, October 6, 2017 (UTC)
ImagesHello Neffy, I was thinking if, now that we got artwork from most of the tournament fighters (except for Maji Kayo, Saonel and Pirina) it would be a cool addition to the Tournament page if we include those artworks above the characters name that way people will recognize easier who got eliminated.
- Bring it up on the Tournament of Power talk page.--Neffyarious (talk) 10:01, October 7, 2017 (UTC)
Regarding earlier, a misunderstanding must have occurred. It is without a doubt called Super Saiyan Berserk, not Berserker Super Saiyan. I'm just trying to help out with this wiki. Swift (talk) 07:46, October 7, 2017 (UTC)
Sure, but we prefer Herms' translations.--Neffyarious (talk) 08:15, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
The special and a question
Hey Neffy, I'm honestly surpirsed you're still here but there are bigger things happening right now so I'll get to it in a moment. But Dragon Emporer has been very stubborn on your decision that the special is considered a film/special because all he keeps saying over and over is that it isn't a special and it's just two episodes merged together. But you know better right? Writers like Toshio keeps saying it's a special and multiple official anime material call it a special so if they call it a special it's a special that's final and if you don't agree it's not, that's just your opinion, right?
But now, on to the whole "retirement" thing. I don't know but you said you retireing and even hired Bullza to be your replacement but what happned? Is it just that you decided not to retire yet due to the several things we miss out on or the fact that people are constantly knocking on your talk page? If it is the latter, I could give a shout out and get some help to spread the word that you're retiring and Bullza will take your place. But I don't know I think you are a hard worker judging by your edits and you deserve a break but at the same time, we do need you so yeah just wondering if you are really retiring from being an admin. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 08:22, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
I said I would go into semi-retirement soon, not immediately. That "soon" has not come yet, though it could be any day. Once I am semi-retired, I will only ever edit on weekends.
In the case of the "special", you and DragonEmperor are both right - it is a special, but it is also just two episodes back to back.--Neffyarious (talk) 08:30, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
So you consider the whole thing to be similar to the relationship of the Battle of Gods Saga and movie and the Resurrection F Saga and movie? If so, then I will treat it as just that. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 08:34, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
Pretty much, it goes in the main biography.--Neffyarious (talk) 08:56, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
Don't you think it's a bit early to merge Ultra Instinct with Mastery of Self-Movement? We have hardly any information on what Ultra Instinct actually is, besides a perfection of Mastery of Self-Movement. Saying "Whis achieved Ultra Instinct" despite him showing none of the attributes listed on the page's "Appearance" section is a bit presumptive. ~~ IST O L E T H E P I ES π 08:25, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
The form's name: 身勝手の極意 (Migatte no Goku'i') means "Mastery of Self-Movement", the subs have called it "Ultra Instinct" as a catchier name, but it's still called 身勝手の極意 (Migatte no Goku'i').--Neffyarious (talk) 08:33, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
But it is still a unique form for Goku so it is page worthy, unlike Advanced Movement Analysis and Shockwave Punch which should be merged and/or deleted due to it being super unnecessary. Man, this is like the Zamasu and Goku Black argument all over again. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 08:37, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
"Mastery of Self-Movement" (身勝手の極意 ;Migatte no Goku'i') and "Ultra Instinct" (身勝手の極意 Migatte no Goku'i') are the same thing, so it does not get two separate pages. Goku simply transforms to use it while Whis does not. Go ahead and remove Whis from the users though if ya want tho.--Neffyarious (talk) 08:54, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
Problems with character info after the special
This is something that appears to be causing an issue amongst users. The way it keeps being included and removed and so on.
I get that it's a special and that's fine. It being counted as an OVA for techniques in character Infoboxes again, not a problem. However it having a specific section on the character biography seems very redundant.
This isn't like singling out the Yo Son Goku special because that was it's own self contained story whereas this is just all part of the Universe Survival saga in general. It's not like we separate the biography by episode so it looks out of place. It's also going to make the layout of the page a mess next week as well when more information needs to be added and it's a part of the Universal Survival saga but not the special but it's supposed to be all a part of one section.
I think not. I really hate bias. Especially in a wiki. It makes us unprofessional and this site, while called "unreliable" is still very influential to the fanbase, especially to the newcomers. Listen, I asjed Neffy eaelier if I could treat it like Battle of Gods or Resurrection F. He said yes. So I would like to tell all of you to wait. Wait until the manga creates a different version of this and I will move these sections to other appearances while still adding what happened in the biography. For now, find a temporary solution. I have one. Make another section that says climax of the Tournament of Power after the special. That way, we keep our professionalism and note it as the special it is. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 00:02, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
Again, how is treating it as two episodes (as it is) biased?00:17, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
I told you several times. I've had enough arguing so I'm going to quote everything I said in your talk page. And go check FUNimation like I told you. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 00:24, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Treating it as two episodes is absolutely not biased, I have no idea what you're trying to get at here. Daisuki and Crunchyroll are both streaming it as two seperate episodes. Is that biased? I don't think this is worth messing up the page layout. — • • 00:30, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
- But FUNimation doesn't and that's the primary source. And yes, you might be right about it not really being biased, but if several anime material, writer Toshio, and FUNimation treats it as a special, you know it is. If you consider it to be two episodes than that's your opinion and putting your opinion on a wiki is biased. This is only a temporary thing. This will still exist until the manga version comes out and makes some clear distinct difference besides the layout. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 00:36, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
But this isn't really so much about it being a special or not. It's place on the characters page as a separate sub section is unnecessary. It's just a part of the overall Universe Survival saga so why does there need to be a section within that section?
Isn't it actually biased to have the special be its own sub section but then not do the same for the individual episodes?
And because of this sub section's existence it means the layout wouldn't be right when adding to it next week which would mean it would require doing what you suggest which would be to create an additional section but with a different name not under a saga name.Bullza (talk) 00:46, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
But that's how we always treat specials that are considered biography worthy. Look at Goku Black's page, Goku's page, or any page that as a special in their biography. It's like as if it is part of the Manual of Style because we do this all the time. It isn't unfair because that's what it is in FUNimation's eyes. A special and we have never made it just plain biography for any special. Individual episodes aren't that worthy because they are not significant enough to be and don't meet the requirements. No one calls the other episodes a special but this one. FUNimation treats it that way so that's the way we are going to go. We should really wait until the manga shows up because that's how we did when Battle of Gods and Resurrection F showed up. After the adaptations came, we separated them. For now, it is too soon. We need to come up with a temporary solution, an alternative if you will, to sustain our professionalism until the chapter comes and that's what I'm trying to get us to do right now. We also have to wait for what Neffy says when he sees this huge conversation, as he is the one that approved all of this. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 00:55, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
Well actually Goku Black's page is in the wrong so I'm glad you pointed that out. That information should be a part of the Film Appearances like with Future Trunks.
As I mentioned the Yo Son Goku special which has its own section is only because it's an individual story and not part of any larger saga. Other TV specials like the History of Trunks, Bardock Father of Goku and A Heroes Legacy are made a part of the Film Appearances.
This newest special is different though. It can't be included in the Film Appearances and it's not an individual story either. I'm not saying it isn't a special but it is just part of the Universe Survival saga and there isn't a need to specifically pin point it out as its own sub section.
Battle of Gods and Resurrection F were movies and they were moved over to Film Appearances once the actual series took over. We've had no such separation when it comes to the manga so that's not going to make a difference.
Short and simple version: There doesn't need to be three different sections for this one saga. There just needs to be the one. The special is still a special and has all the information on those pages already so it doesn't really require us dividing things up and making it needlessly confusing.Bullza (talk) 01:21, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Seems like two new episodes shown in the same week with extra marketing for the “event”. Feels like a stretch to even call it a special, but I won’t argue with the producers. A separate bio section is too much though. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:33, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
- The manga could make a difference. Lately it has made a lot of it with the Future Trunks Arc and the Zen Exibition Match so there is a good chance it would be enough to separate the two. So, your idea is to exclude the special entirely and make it only anime episodes. But again, that's biased because people will now be encouraged to call the special, "irrelevant" or "non-canon" so are you going to add a Film appearance section as well? I considered that but it would be redundant since it is just repeating the same info again since there is no distinct difference, which is why I told you guys to wait for the manga chapter in the first place. But perhaps making it like Future Trunks or Future Gohan's page would work. Still is kinda unfair considering that it would still make the special less significant as a special but if you can't come up with something better, this stays. 10x, look at the FUNimation website please. It is the whole reason why it has a section in the first place. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 21:17, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
- First off - nowhere in the wiki's rules, standards, or MoS does it say that Funimation is the "primary source". Saying that the "special" is really two episodes isn't biased, nor is it my opinion as it's backed up by facts. It's literally two episodes of the ToP arc. They each have their own openings, endings, and NEPs. Is it called a special by a few official sources? Sure, and that should be noted in the article. Should we ruin the layout of several articles to make a separate section for what essentially boils down to two episodes in the middle of an arc? Absolutely not. The reason we do that for other specials is because they're self-contained stories. This is obviously not a self-contained story, so there's no reason to do that. — • • 01:50, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm definitely not saying anything about excluding the special or making the biography about the anime episodes only. The information from the special would stay where it is. I'm talking about just removing the sub section heading. All we really need is
- "Universe Survival saga"
- And not
- "Universe Survival saga"
- ""This is the Ultimate Battle in all the Universes! Son Goku vs Jiren!!""
- "Universe Survival saga Part 2"
I see no reason to put it in its own subsection heading, as I said before, they should just be treated as part of the biography.--Neffyarious (talk) 17:05, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
As I said before, and Bullza has said, we need to figure out what to do with info after the special. I should've put my message below Bullza's.
Neffy, if you read all the way to the end I have a message. The main problem, as you may anaylze, is that after the special, it is going to create a huge mess and we are currently discussing what to do about it. We cannot make a separate section for film appearances because it doesn't have a distinct difference nor can we delete the heading for the special becauae that creates bias. As you did approve of this, I want to know what you think about this situation. Is it ok to leave it as is or do we delete and make a separate section for film appearances? SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 01:42, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
I know, I read it. As I said there's no need for the special to get it's own subsection.--Neffyarious (talk) 21:28, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
Hmm...ok. You did tell me to treat it like Battle of Gods and Resurrection F and that's how they were treated before Super came out. So I planned on keeping this unti the manga came out but if you say so ok. Can I at least treat it like Future Gohan and Future Trunks' biography where it added both the episode and the special? Or can I add it in film appearnaces? Otherwise, it looks like we now encourage canon into the wiki, which is not something I, or anyone, would like to do. After all canon is very subjective and if we encourage a canon of our own, that's bad. But yes, it is your choice. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 23:00, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Nobody is "encouraging canon", I have no idea how you reached that conclusion. The special IS the two episodes, there's no point in adding them twice and bloating our pages up even more. You seem to be the only person in support of doing this. — • • 01:52, October 14, 2017 (UTC)
Deleted scenes as sources of information
So deleted scenes are considered reliable sources of information?
I suppose your referring to the scene from the special as a "deleted scene"? That scene was in This is the Ultimate Battle in all the Universes! Son Goku vs Jiren!!, but was not in "The Ultimate Enemy Approaches Goku! Now, Let Loose! The Killer Spirit Bomb!!" and "Son Goku Wakes! New Level of the Awakened!!". So it's not a deleted scene, it was in the special.--Neffyarious (talk) 21:55, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
That still doesn't change the fact that the Great Priest put a barrier around himself, and not either Zen-Oh.
Looked like he put the shield around himself and them.--Neffyarious (talk) 22:17, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
He put it around himself and moved in front of them. It'd have to be considerably bigger to encompass both Zen-Ohs, as it was a spherical barrier.
He moves in front of them and then puts it up, he was definitely trying to protect them.--Neffyarious (talk) 22:28, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
So I can add in a film appearance section then? To clarify that deleted scene? I don't want some myths and confusions to be created because all of you decided to exclude the special. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 22:35, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
Just put the scene in with the rest of it on character bios, like how ResF and BoG are mixed in with their saga counterparts.--Neffyarious (talk) 22:44, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
Edit warring over Cus' gender
Hey Neffy. An apparent post by Toei has caused a lot of confusion over Cus' gender and has led to edit warring on several pages. Until we get an official confirmation could you decide on a temporary answer and if need be lock the page until further notice? --Stryzzar (talk) 21:56, October 20, 2017 (UTC)
Already messaged the user about it.--Neffyarious (talk) 21:58, October 20, 2017 (UTC)
- He's blocked for a week.--Neffyarious (talk) 20:39, October 26, 2017 (UTC)
Do you have a source for the new form of Kale's being different from what we've already seen? I was under the assumption this image from True legendary Super Saiyan is actually supposed to be Super Saiyan (perfect energy control). There is the yellow hair with the tint of green and the same body structure. If True Legendary Super Saiyan is indeed a new form, then I'm thinking it might look different. Also, I never said thanks for showing me the link to the raw of Dragon Ball Super chapter 20 back in January, so thanks! I didn't realize I had a new message. Woops. Diamonddeath (talk) 09:07, October 29, 2017 (UTC)
- The previews for next ep confirm it's different. Your welcome for the chapter raws. It's been a while but I remember you, your that admin from Mobius Encyclopedia, I edited on there a long time ago as "DrNefarious".--Neffyarious (talk) 09:27, October 29, 2017 (UTC)
- @DragonEmeperor Now, see I would have kindly backed off had you mentioned that in the edit summary when you kept undoing my edit... In any case, my apologies. NMBRHNTR64 (talk) 00:01, October 30, 2017 (UTC)
- Yes, each character has a different limit to the amount of ki they can use, though some characters like Kid Buu seem to have unlimited stamina.--Neffyarious (talk) 21:39, November 2, 2017 (UTC)
Having users off your talk page.
Hello Neffy, please refer to 10x talk page if you haven't already because this is going to be a continuation of what I said over there.
So, about Bullza, I do see him/her as a good contributor, don't get me wrong. But I see that Bullza is unfit to be your replacement, at least for now. You see, this is one of the reasons why, if this keeps happening when you're retired, then communication is going down in a big way. I would like your permission to tell these people to back off and refer them to Bullza's page,as that would not only set up your retirement, but help Bullza get used to that part of the job. I would also recommend to give him/her some advise, tips, and perhaps tell him sometimes to do what you do: update info and create pages that are related to confirmed evidense or is part of the latest episodes, games, manga, etc. Help each other more, but not too much, so then once he/she can do your job, you can be good to leave without any consquenses. And please give advise or help him on the 200 episodes of anime updating he's/she's doing: It's really not engaging him/her to the real admin work. Perhaps he/she needs to learn to time manage more but I don't know. But yeah, what do you think about the situation? Do we need to have another admin or do we have to improve our current one? Maybe both, I could say. I'm not here to say you have to do this if you didn't know that already, it's just some suggestions to help improve the wiki and our hiearchy structure. But yes, thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 22:55, November 2, 2017 (UTC)
- Personally, I think Bullza is doing fine considering that they just got started in their position as admin. In my opinion one more admin would be ideal - in my opinion DragonEmeperor is the ideal candidate - but we're in a good enough situation that we can wait before promoting one. I'm still not semi-retired yet either.--Neffyarious (talk) 23:05, November 2, 2017 (UTC)
Should we merge this page
With this page
- Seems like that would be the best option.--Neffyarious (talk) 12:32, November 11, 2017 (UTC)
What about this?
Kafla vs Kefla
I was wondering after recent edits of Kefla's page whether or not we are going by bad translation, because accord to the translation Kēfura should be written as Kefura which would translate to Kafla.--Made up Character Wiki Admin Jack Jackson Things I do [mod] 06:57, November 14, 2017 (UTC)
- Kefla is the official name given in the Crunchryoll subs, so that's whats use even if it's less correct (similar to Vegito).--Neffyarious (talk) 16:56, November 14, 2017 (UTC)
Zeno's future self
- I need help moving Zen-Oh's Palace and Zen-Oh's attendants as well. DragonEmeperor (talk) 20:14, November 16, 2017 (UTC)
Rogeta234 (talk) 02:21, November 21, 2017 (UTC)He's really going off the deep end by adding information that he thinks is true without truly discussing it. Also, he's being inappropriate by cursing at people who prove him otherwise, including myself. I think something needs to be done.Rogeta234 (talk) 02:21, November 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Looks like 10X already gave him a warning.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:31, November 24, 2017 (UTC)
Yamoshi's talk pages
Hey Neff, shouldn't we merge the Talk:Original Super Saiyan and Talk:Original Super Saiyan God talk pages into one as well since their the same character. DragonEmeperor (talk) 07:11, December 1, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'll merge them.--Neffyarious (talk) 17:41, December 1, 2017 (UTC)
Need help with something
- It seems like this was handled?--Neffyarious (talk) 21:16, December 13, 2017 (UTC)
I accidentally uploaded an image trying to put it on my profile and now I can't delete it hellpppp luke19:45, December 15, 2017 (UTC)19:45, December 15, 2017 (UTC)19:45, December 15, 2017 (UTC)~
- Which image, the "Redemption" one? I'll delete it for you.--Neffyarious (talk) 20:00, December 15, 2017 (UTC)
Yo, Neffy! How are you, man? I wanted to alert a better way to document the series while keeping re-directs, and keeping the dub names as the main url for casual fans. There is a template where it basically can control the entirety of the page's name, take a look at the Goku Black page on the wiki I frequent. By default you inform the fanbase without confusing anyone with the keywords that casual fans would more likely enter, i.e; Goku (main domain) but finally the page has "Son Goku" or another example, keeping Frieza as the url, but the page name finally spelling correctly according to every official source. --New World God 18:51, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
I received an email the other day, stating that an edit I had made on the Yamcha page had been deleted by you, in which the reason given was "no fan material". With all due respect, I find that to be a highly questionable reason at best, and a little bit ridiculous at worst, as the "Case of Being Reincarnated as Yamcha" section is still present on the wiki, despite the fact that it too is fan-made material. The author of said series himself, Dragon Garrow Lee, even states as much. I respectfully request that this delete be undone, and the information be posted back onto the wiki.
Is Mule a demon
- I don't think so, it's speculation.--Neffyarious (talk) 23:47, December 24, 2017 (UTC)
There's a user named Steve920 adding fake Heights of DBZ characters, I corrected them and put the official heights but he's been persistent and this turn into an Edit War according to another user who informed me. I'm just here to let you know. (TenshinG (talk) 19:47, December 26, 2017 (UTC)TenshinGTenshinG (talk) 19:47, December 26, 2017 (UTC))
Your edit was the disputed edit so therefore you should take it up on the article talk page on all three articles.
Merry Christmas! and New Year Plans?
Hello Neff, hope you had a good Christmas this year! Though this is not really recommended, I would also like to thank you for your services, and while I know I said this before, but thank you nevertheless for always showing up here every day, maintaing this site, and while you don't reply on a daily basis you would always take care of the problem as soon as possible and I appreciate that, you do a good job as admin and -repeating what I said before- I will miss you when you retire. It is what I admire but also envy about and wish to have. Speaking of which if you already had Christmas how was it? Anything DB related you did? And do you have any plans for the New Year? —This unsigned comment was made by SuperBen 1000000 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
Yo, Christmas and New Year were good. Didnt do anything DB related. Also, unexpectedly, I don't need to fully retire anytime soon.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:17, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
Please edit Xeno Bardock's article name to "Xeno Bardock", as that's how it's in the English version and to fit with all other characters with the prefix "Xeno". Bargeta (talk) 21:18, January 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Um - instead of telling - asking him. You're not in charge around here.--Made up Character Wiki/Dragon Ball Fanon Wiki Admin Jack Jackson Things I do [mod] 06:29, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
No problem, done.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:18, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
Fixing the template?
Hey Neff, I was wondering why the new template doesn't include the special? I mean, that's very biased. Please talk to the person that made it, ConTAZ. Thank you. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 20:00, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
- Which template?--Neffyarious (talk) 21:07, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
- The Universe Survival Saga template SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 21:10, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
Ah, specials and movies don't get put in the Saga templates, for example, we've never put Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks in the Cell Games Saga template.--Neffyarious (talk) 21:22, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
- Why every time do you always go to an admin whenever you are starting an argument? If it is solvable, then you don't have to. If it's not, then you have to. What you did right now can be settled by just talking with me for now. If not, then you go to Neffy. Don't risk wasting his/her time to settle your little problems. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 22:37, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
They have been in the past as far as I can remember.--Neffyarious (talk) 22:36, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
Has the category been listing the forms and stuff up until now? If so they should be left in the category until a decision is made.--Neffyarious (talk) 22:42, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
Ok, so what I'm saying is just simply read the description in the category page. It says I quote on quote "Here is a list of deities in Dragon Ball universe" nothing to say about transformations wthat-so-ever. Just because it is in the infobox doesn't mean it should belong in the category. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 22:52, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
He has been removing messages from my talk page and starting to threatening me after I told him to stop because he forgot to sign the post he removed. DragonEmeperor (talk) 22:46, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
He had removed my thoughts on Potential Unleashed which turned out to be a CLEAR fact about the transformation and I have been getting emails about his conversation between himself and some other guy. Tell him to take his conversation somewhere else.
This user also keeps edit warring on Xeno Bardock's article, turning it back to "Bardock: Xeno". This is like the tenth time I report him and no one ever did something about him. This is my last time warning that he keeps undoing stuff just for the sake of undoing and edit warring just for the sake of edit warring. Bargeta (talk) 00:57, January 3, 2018 (UTC)
- Shugesh was the one complaining about it this time. I don't care either way anymore. DragonEmeperor (talk) 01:41, January 3, 2018 (UTC)
Ultra Instinct "Omen"
So I just got confirmation that Potential Unleashed is a form that is as strong as Super Saiyan Blue. And I don't get why no one likes the idea. So why is it being erased from the Potential Unleashed page?
Confirmation about Potential Unleashed
So I just got confirmation that Potential Unleashed is a form that is as strong as Super Saiyan Blue. And I don't get why no one likes the idea. So why is it being erased from the Potential Unleashed page? —This unsigned comment was made by Rey0194 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
If an edit is disputed use the talk page.--Neffyarious (talk) 00:34, January 3, 2018 (UTC)
If you could stop changing the name of the character Bardock: Xeno that would be great. Xeno Bardock is a fan-made name and I've provided proof as to why it must be rectified. Shugesh (talk) 20:44, January 3, 2018 (UTC)