|Archive 1||2013 - 2014|
- 1 Edits
- 2 Techniques
- 3 ???
- 4 Battle of Z power level
- 5 HI
- 6 Cooler 2
- 7 Congratulations!
- 8 Your Contribution
- 9 Janemba
- 10 List of Power Levels
- 11 Do you have Battle of Z?
- 12 Patience
- 13 Movie 8 Trunks Super Saiyan.
- 14 Dragon Ball Heroes
- 15 Bio Broly
- 16 SSG Infobox Pic
- 17 Ledgic strength
- 18 Age 776
- 19 Other Account
- 20 Congratulations!
- 21 You forgot
- 22 Curious
- 23 Hi
- 24 Since you're the one who created the page
- 25 'Lo there!
- 26 Admin
- 27 Halping you
- 28 help
- 29 Timeline
- 30 Admin and Editing
- 31 I has a question
- 32 Are you Jewish?
- 33 Problem needs resolving with user: 10X Kamehameha
- 34 Pikkon alive?
- 35 Excuse me
- 36 Rudeness
- 37 Sure?
- 38 You're tagged as an admin so I thought you could help
- 39 Death / Ultimate Tenkaichi
- 40 Cell's timeline
- 41 Future Nappa
- 42 Rename
- 43 Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
- 44 An edit war
- 45 Sockpuppet
- 46 Question
- 47 npc
- 48 WHERE DID U GET THOSE ROF PICS
- 49 halp
- 50 Your recent RoF images
- 51 Your edit
- 52 master!
- Perhaps, though im not sure I have really done enough to deserve it, since im still prone to edit war from time to time an sometimes information that is too speculatory.Neffyarious (talk) 12:34, February 13, 2014 (UTC)
We don't create pages for alternate names. It's Frieza's "You Will Die By My Hand!" used with the game's mechanics, as Gohan's "Father-Son Kamehameha" or Cell's "Solar Kamehameha". 10:28, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
- It has a different name (IWKY instead of YWDBMH), different colour (Purple instead of Red), created differently (Energy from others instead of energy from self), and used for a different purpose (Finishing attack instead of desperation attack). It's similar but not the same, it would be like having the Super Kamehameha on the same page as the Kamehameha.Neffyarious (talk) 10:30, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
- It has an alternate name in each of its video game appearances, the exact same color, and used exactly the same: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsxa133rcDM the technique starts at 1:50. Before this, it's part of the game mechanic to gather enough energy for any character to perform their ultimate. He even shout "You'll Die By My Hand!" before firing it. 10:36, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
- It has all the difference I listed, it's a stronger variant just as the Super Kamehameha is with the Kakehameha. YWDBMH never created a massive purple explosion in any of it's appearances either. Also he shouts "You'll die at my hands", not that it matters, since Goku will shout "Kamehameha" no matter which variant of the Kamehameha he is using, unless they should all be merged too?Neffyarious (talk) 10:41, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
- So... I guess I can put the page back then?Neffyarious (talk) 11:14, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
Battle of Z power level
Those power level are relevant when compared with other in-game power levels, not with power levels in other media. Which is why I think they're not relevent to the character's articles. 04:00, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Where should they be placed then? Perhaps in the Battle of Z page? Or under a sub-heading on the list of power levels page?Neffyarious (talk) 04:02, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- On the Battle of Z page or on a "List of Power Levels in Battle of Z" page. 04:04, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, I guess they can have their own page, I'll get started on it, should it have the same layout as the "List of Power Levels" page?Neffyarious (talk) 04:06, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- A more simple table. Check the List of items in Buu's Fury to see what can be done. It can alternatively be a "List of playable characters in Battle of Z" so that their in-game bio can be added in addition to their power level. 04:50, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay "List of playable characters in BoZ" will probably work better, but will take more time to complete. I think we can start by making a "List of power levels in BoZ" before evntually intigrating it into 'List if playable characters in BoZ" when that article is completed.Neffyarious (talk) 04:56, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
HI NEFFYARIOUS, WASN'T EXPECTING TO SEE YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BY THE WAY, I LOVE BIG THE CAT!!!!!!I LOVE BIG THE CAT!!!!!! 06:09, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, Hi, how are you? I see you are still obsessed with Big.Neffyarious (talk) 10:28, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
Does this name come from an English translation? Because his in-game profile doesn't give such a name: http://lucifer.s14.xrea.com/hobby/redribon/enemystates/img/skuura.gif 10:03, April 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, it comes from an English translation.Neffyarious (talk) 10:05, April 9, 2014 (UTC)
- English translations aren't official. This game was only released in Japan. All English or other language version of the game are made by fans. 10:09, April 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay.Neffyarious (talk) 10:14, April 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you, I will make sure not to abuse it.Neffyarious (talk) 10:30, April 29, 2014 (UTC)
I would like to ask you to contribute to the following "top ten" forums if you have not yet done so already as I am going to be tallying the totals and making a very accurate "Community Picks" on the main page for each and every one of these very long-running forum posts.
The following forum sections are the ones I need your contribution on:
- Top Ten Favorite Characters
- Top Ten Most Emotional Scenes
- Top Ten Most Brutal Moments
- Top Ten Best Fights
As soon as I get all our administrators to cast their top tens, I am going to have over 10,000 votes from over 1,000 users and I will be able to make a very special section for our main page under "Dragon Ball Wiki's community picks". I have been waiting a long time to compile all our votes (over 5 years now) and it's going to be a great resource for our community.
All you have to do is cast your votes in each of the four forums I have listed for you in the aforementioned links. Thanks in advance and please let me know when you do cast your votes. - 19:31, April 30, 2014 (UTC)
Janemba being made of evil energy doesn't mean that evil energy is Janemba. Majin Buu exists in the form of steam, that doesn't mean every time there's steam it is Buu. Same for Janamba. Just stick with official source and don't make speculation based on the few things shown. A few occurences can't be taken as generalities. 10:58, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Shin Budokai has it that Janemba is evil energy, Janemba can refer to evil energy in general as Goku and Supreme Kai use Janemba as the name for evil energy even before it gains a physical form. Janemba does not have a unique energy signature, when you sense him you sense all evil energy everywhere. Vegeta also makes no distinction between Janemba and evil energy, he just calls Janemba evil energy with a physical form.Neffyarious (talk) 11:04, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- They call it evil energy because Jamenba hasn't taken form yet and/or they don't know Jamenba's name or don't want to use it. The game never says every form of Evil Energy is Janameba, nor that Janameba or even Evil Energy has always existed. There's just no source for this.
- You added Evil Enrgy as a form for Janemba, while he's in fact in the same case a Buu with his steam state which he assumes when he first appears, when Evil Buu is created, and later when Super Buu is blasted by the Ghost Kamikaze. 11:11, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Supreme Kai says that evil energy comes into existence due to negativity, Kid Buu causes evil energy in Shin Budokai, and he was causing destruction Time Immemorial, so evil energy definitely came into existence then. Goku gave Janemba it's name. The game does say that Janemba and evil energy are the same thing, as they have the same energy signature.Neffyarious (talk) 11:15, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- You're using shortenings here. It was never stated that Janemba's evil energy is all the evil energy that exists or existed in the past. Evil energy incarnate the demon Janemba at a few defined point in time: Fusion Reborn and Shin Budokai. The only source giving info about what Janemba was before these incarnations is Buu's Fury, which says he was a demon in an organized crime syndicate in the Demon World. He might have been defeated and his evil energy then wandered around in Hell or around the world, or was trapped inside the Cleansing Machine, and he was able to take form when the condition required were reunited or when freed from the cleansing machine. His essance might have also fused with the evil energy countained in the cleansing machine while he or his energy was trapped inside it. There is plenty of possibilities, which don't belong to the article since no other source than Buu's Fury give info of Janemba's existance before his appearances in Fusion Reborn and Shin Budokai. 11:38, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
List of Power Levels
- We have done this in the past, why the sudden change?Neffyarious (talk) 07:43, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
Do you have Battle of Z?
Is this serious? lol, worst game 01:14, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Of course it's serious. And I agree, Battle of Z could be better... much much better.Neffyarious (talk) 08:55, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Cept Adolescent Gohan is Super Saiyan 2 (the game itself says this in his profile), but his selection screen names him "Super Saiyan" for some reason.Neffyarious (talk) 08:59, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
- hm, ok, but I was referring to Evil Buu who is actually Super Buu. Where did you get that info from? 17:18, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Profile/Selection screen calls base Super Buu "Evil Buu", which is weird because it callls Super Buu (Gohan) "Super Buu (Gohan absorbed)" - makes no sense but whatever.Neffyarious (talk) 08:49, June 24, 2014 (UTC)
Don't be too hasty over DBH new content. I'm telling this not only for the Hakaio, but in general becasue I know you like to add things on articles even when we don't have enough info. The info will come sooner or later, you'll just have to be patient. 16:43, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
- What did I add hastily? And no offense, but I don't think you should be the one giving me advice on patience. Neffyarious (talk) 16:44, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
- You jump on conclusion rather than waiting actual confirmations. SS3 Majin Vegeta for example. All the Hakaio have Hakaio on the card as part of their name + they're shown as an actual group in the JM5 anime trailer. SS3 Majin Vegeta doesn't. Even if he might be part of the group, you have to wait for something that 100% confirms this without any doupt rather than overinterpreting things. 16:54, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm afraid I cannot read Japanese, and in the trailer I displayed it seemed as though he was part of the group from what I could tell (since it said something about Hakaio, and he was pictured along with them). So I took that as a confirmation, simple mistake really.Neffyarious (talk) 16:57, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
- No problem. 17:00, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
Movie 8 Trunks Super Saiyan.
Look, I know you stated the Daizenshuu stated that Trunks was a Super Saiyan in Movie 8. However, the problem is that in Movie 8, Future Trunks' jacket clearly had ripped apart when transforming, while it didn't in Movie 9, where he transformed before killing Kogu. Unless the Daizenshuu actually explains that discrepency, we have to treat it as Ascended Super Saiyan in Movie 8 regardless of what the Daizenshuu states, as even official materials can be in error at times. Weedle McHairybug (talk) 12:10, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Official info (Daizenshuu 2) > Your opinion. Stated to be Super Saiyan in official material, never implied anywhere to be 2nd Grade Super Saiyan + Jacket ripping does not equal 2GSS, his muscles do not enlarge to 2GSS size when he transforms either.--Neffyarious (talk) 12:37, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Opinion? This wasn't even an opinion. An opinion would be me claiming Future Trunks was female when he clearly wasn't (in other words, opinion = blatant lies). The film explicitly showed the jacket ripping to shreds upon transforming, something not even Movie 9, the only other movie post-ROSAT to show Future Trunks transforming into a Super Saiyan with his jacket on, depicted at all, to say less about how the Super Saiyan form didn't rip Goku and Gohan's outer attire upon transforming. And honestly, if that were the case, please explain why the one other time he became a SSJ in the movies with his jacket on, it didn't rip at all, much less to shreds? Even you have to see how that honestly doesn't fit at all with it being a standard Super Saiyan, even if it was stated officially. The only way that would have been possible is if his muscles increased (and I definitely noticed a definite muscle increase from his muscleshirt at least. And just because the Daizenshuu stated it doesn't mean it's correct. Don't forget, the Daizenshuu also officially stated that Recoome's power was well above 180,000 (Goku's full power when he first arrived on Namek), even though Jeice explicitly stated well before Goku even topped out at 180,000 that Recoome never even stood a chance against Goku (I think it was around the time he reached 140,000). Weedle McHairybug (talk) 16:13, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
- I also think he was 2GSS, it's just that it is not stated anywhere that he is, while he is said to be SS on the Daizenshuu, so that's what we have to go with (like how Adult Gohan is SS2 in BoZ, but is called SS in-game, so we have to go by that). I've never seen that Recoome's power was above 180,000 in a Daiz, so I can't really comment on that error.Neffyarious (talk) 08:19, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, maybe not the Daizenshuu, but I definitely know it was some official source regarding power levels that made this error. Weedle McHairybug (talk) 12:28, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Since the form is said to be SS and not 2GSS, It would be best to say that it "may be 2GSS, as despite being called SS, it possess several attributed like that of 2GSS".Neffyarious (talk) 13:02, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
Dragon Ball Heroes
Um, Mr. or Mrs. Nefarious could you please look over the page featuring Dragon Ball Heroes, as I am afraid that I will accidentally mess up when correcting the hidden grammar mistakes located within the trailer promo movie section... Steve9021
- I had a look and see no problem, is there anything you were specifically worried got messed up? Also, im a Mr., but you dont need to address me by a titleNeffyarious (talk) 09:02, July 30, 2014 (UTC)
There's nothing in the MoS that says that, its just generally applied because it makes sense for most characters. The deformed version is what he keeps throughout the movie. That photo is just the computer image of his adult form. It would have been better if you had replaced it with him in his tube. — A (t • c) 14:52, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
- A while ago, during a discussion on the Janemba page (I think), the decision was made that it should always be a character's true form displayed in the infobox. Also, the original Broly appears in his LSS form far more than his base, and yet we have his base as the infobox image. I originally wanted an image of him in his tube, but there was no good image of it that would fit the standards.Neffyarious (talk) 14:54, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
Revert it then if you wish to. I'll put up a thing on the talk later to see what should be done.--Neffyarious (talk) 15:05, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
SSG Infobox Pic
Hi Neffyarious. Someone said the infobox pic you uploaded to the Super Saiyan God page may be fan art. Do you remember the source you got it from? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:47, October 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Im afraid not, sorry. But im fairly certain that it is this image without the background.Neffyarious (talk) 03:57, October 26, 2014 (UTC)
"in another interview he says all of the characters where in their "strongest condition" at the time of BoG. No mention that his only applies to Z. Also Frieza was using his base power in GT. Use talkpage for further discussion instead of edit warring"
Can you explain how Goku in base was fighting Cell too? It's clear that the "peak" rule doesn't apply in GT.
- Goku was using Super Saiyan power, Cell could have been suppressed, which seems likely considering Frieza was.Neffyarious (talk) 09:38, November 11, 2014 (UTC)
Freeza and Cell were not supressed, we see them power up, and why would they stay supressed and let Goku toy with them? and Goku wasn't using "Super Saiyan Power" the fact that this was never stated even in the Japanese dub, and the fact that "Super Saiyan Power" is not a form but a last minute animation change already clarifies that. Goku having a yellow aura does not mean he's using his SSJ powers, Krillin had a yellow aura in Bio-Broly, I guess he was using "SSJ power"? If that was a real accesible form Goku would never use Super Saiyan SSJ3Vegeto (talk) 21:20, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Super Saiyan power was named in DBH, and can be used by GT Goku, so there's nothing to say he didn't use it, it's not a form, it's a power up and is not as good as the real thing, that's why Goku usually uses SS. Frieza clearly was not at 100% Power as his muscles were not bulked up, and Cell did not have sparks, so he was not Super Perfect. The two were aware of Goku's SS3 form (as they had watched him fight Kid Buu), so they were probably just using their base power to combat base Goku, and would have powered up had he transformed.Neffyarious (talk) 08:01, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Nothing to say he didn't use it? A yellow aura doesn't indicate SSJ power, and Goku's hair wasn't standing up afterwards. Cell and Freeza literally said they had improved and powered up right in front of him, and then Goku powered up and blew them away, so I see no supression in that scene... SSJ3Vegeto (talk) 20:28, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
This is your opinion. You'll find that Goku never actually lands a single hit on Frieza and Cell in that scene, he uses their attacks against them, so he won through strategy and not power. Word of god has it that Goku was at his peak in BoG, in fact Goku himself states in-universe way before this (in the Cell Games Saga) that there is no point in him going into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber anymore as he cannot get any stronger.Neffyarious (talk) 10:22, November 15, 2014 (UTC)
That was because Goku had Gohan as a secret weapon, notice how Goku gets ahead of Gohan during the Boo saga, and Vegeta says Goku was stronger than Gohan was back then, obviously Goku improved past the Cell Games, just not as much. This "peak" rule doesn't apply to GT... if it's not that clear that Goku had a huge advantage of Freeza and Cell, then you can't explain SSJ Baby Gohan and SSJ Baby Goten both being overpowered by base form Goku.. it's not an opinion, it's fact that power levels in GT are bloated to the point of absurdity... SSJ3Vegeto (talk) 17:38, November 15, 2014 (UTC)
- SS2 Goku (Buu Saga) was said to be stronger than SS2 Teen Gohan, during the Cell Games Goku did not have SS2 and Gohan did. SS Infected Gohan and SS Infected Goten being overpowered is easy to explain, they had given their energy to Baby so that he could power up, which would make them weaker. GT has plenty of strange feats like SS Vegeta being hurt by base Goten, and base Trunks being able to blast GGA Baby over, and also being able to kick Omega Shenron a vast distance. The only pointer that power levels are absurdly high in GT is the statement that Rilldo is as strong as Majin Buu, and that is dub only.Neffyarious (talk) 11:04, November 16, 2014 (UTC)
- DB 38 (DBZ 22) Ch.458 pg. 172
- Context: Goku powers up to fight Vegeta
- Vegeta: Pretty good. You're stronger than Gohan!
He says that Goku is stronger, he doesn't comment on the transformation
Baby Gohan and Goten fought Goku as SSJs before Baby Vegeta even arrived on the scene.
The statement about General Rhild is in the original japanese version as well, I'm not even sure why his page says that's only in the dub.
Power levels are insanley high in GT, even with out Rhild. The Super 17 Saga heavily implys
SSJ Goku (17 saga) > SSJ2 Vegeta > Majoob ~ Super Baby Vegeta > SSJ3 Goku (Baby saga) all based on their performances against Super 17
It's called TOEI hax, everyone in GT gets it just not as much as Goku and Pan
- Im clearly not going to make you sway, and you will be unable to make me change my mind. So there is no point in continuing this discussion.Neffyarious (talk) 02:16, November 17, 2014 (UTC)
I never played Shin Budokai, but I think it'd be OK to create a Age 776 page. You seem to know about it so you should go and do it. And isn't Yo! Son Goku and his friends return! on this exact year?23:20, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Yup Yo! Son Goku and his friends return! and Shin Budokai both happen in Age 776. I guess I'll create the Age 776 page when I have time.--Neffyarious (talk) 07:56, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for making it.Neffyarious (talk) 14:12, November 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Isn't Another Road in Age 788 of Trunks' timeline?
16:18, November 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes it is in Future Trunks' timeline most of the game is, but the Present Z Fighters go from Age 776 to that time, I'll adjust the page. Don't know if it happens in Age 788 or not.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:13, November 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Fine, yeh it is. It's my main account on the Ratchet & Clank Wiki (which was the first wiki I joined), while this Neffyarious account is my main on every other wiki. Sometimes I use the DrNefarious account on this wiki or others by mistake.Neffyarious (talk) 02:34, November 29, 2014 (UTC) / Doc Nef (talk) 02:35, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
Please only use one account on this wiki. I'd rather not block either of them, as you're a good editor and you're honest, but if people see you using two and complain then I'll have to. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:25, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- I promise to try to avoid using the DrNefarious account here. If I ever use it on here again it will be by mistake.Neffyarious (talk) 06:32, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
Due to your dedicated efforts toward the wiki, you've been made a moderator and given sysop privileges. As a moderator, any help you can provide in keeping the wiki clean and polished will be greatly appreciated! If you haven't already, it's suggested that you set an e-mail address in your user preferences in the event that other users need to contact you off of your talk page.
- Help:Admin FAQ
- Help:Page protection
- Help:User access levels
- Help:Common mistakes
- Hooray! Congratz, man. 20:47, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Work to you, admin: delete a nice page 21:08, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
Huh, so I'm an admin now, nice. Sorta came out of nowhere but that's okay. I'll need to read all that stuff.--Neffyarious (talk) 08:02, December 1, 2014 (UTC)
- this one too. thanks plz. 22:37, December 1, 2014 (UTC)
Sandubadear, could you please use the deletion template rather than messaging admins? We have a bunch of us to try and get maximum coverage, and messaging us individually kind of defeats the purpose. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:10, December 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Because the pages will appear in recent activity and will scare people, lol. 14:42, December 2, 2014 (UTC)
Haven't really done any editing here since 2012, but I tend to get emails whenever pages are altered because of the vandals. But yeah, most of the time it seems like the nature of these edits are consist. Mainly changing the title to something nonsensical or juvenile (in a PG-13/R Rated fashion). Any chance it's the same person? Maybe someone who has a beef with the wikia? Antiyonder (talk) 11:54, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
- This user always seems to have "Pimp" (PimpPimpyMcPimp, Master of Pimps, Holy Pimp etc) in their name, and the same profile image only altered slightly, so they arnt exactly being sneaky and are easy to spot and ban almost immediatly. Even though they have only appeared recently, they have knowledge of past events in the wiki that should be before their time. So they are likely an old user who has come back under a new alias, probably someone who was banned before. Not sure who though.Neffyarious (talk) 12:28, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm quite sure I know who's Pimp. He already got a global block but keeps doing socks. 15:03, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
Can you ban 10x Kamehameha please not the admin the one that is abusing multiple accounts that use to have Pimp in his user name please.
Since you're the one who created the page
See my message at Talk:Madoshi. 01:48, December 4, 2014 (UTC)
Glad to see a new admin on board, I'm Kotsu. Congratulations on making the team and lemme know if I can help you somehow. I'm good with the social aspects, not so much the technical stuff.20:57, December 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you. I'll be sure to ask if I need any help.Neffyarious (talk) 05:27, December 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks.Neffyarious (talk) 14:33, December 5, 2014 (UTC)
you got a problem with me or something. i know i was ban before, but don't keep throwing it all up in my face. forget you and that page. it's not that serious how you tryed to make it. Nikon23 12:47PM 12/11/2014
are you threating me? i don't take well to threats Nikon23 12/13/2014 3:32PM
I saw your headcanon in your userpage and just wanted to point out one thing: Dragon Ball Minus and Dragon Ball Online can't happen in the same verse. In DBO, Goku comes to Earth as a baby like in the original Dragon Ball manga, but in Dragon Ball Minus, he is already 3 years old and comes in a Battle Armor.14:44, December 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Minus is hard to fit in, but im gonna keep it in the mangaverse thing on my page because it's meant as the prequel to the manga. Additionally, while Online has some continuity problems with Minus, it still fits better storyline wise with the mangaverse than with the animverse (due to GT), so I'd rather keep it with the mangaverse. Thanks for the halp anyway tho.Neffyarious (talk) 05:17, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
- You want me to block you? Okay....Neffyarious (talk) 14:51, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
- There you go, I blocked you like you asked me to.....Neffyarious (talk) 14:54, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
I'd like you to write a short summary of DB Heroes: Victory Mission on the Dragon Ball Timeline. It happens after GT, about the same time A Hero's Legacy happens, isn't it? 13:25, December 18, 2014 (UTC)
- I'd give it a go, but you should probably ask Jeangabin666, Ssjgohan, or Fortitudo1990 first, they all have greater knowledge of Victory Mission than me and would do a better job. If none of them will do it, then I will.Neffyarious (talk) 14:15, December 18, 2014 (UTC)
Im sick of every damn time i add something it gets reverted. If omega shenron doesn't have a alternate then vegito (with super buu) is a fan made form. And i said something on the damn talk page awhile ago. I'm sick of this crap. This crap is geting irritating. Nikon23 12/17/2014 9:45am
- Just be patient, sometimes people don't notice things on the talk pages, if no one sees it then edit the talk page again so it goes to the top of recent history and people will notice it.Neffyarious (talk) 14:53, December 18, 2014 (UTC)
- okay Nikon23 12/18/2014 10:02AM
Where do you read Victory Mission? I want to read it, since it's technically "canon".17:46, December 20, 2014 (UTC)
- I havent actually read the full manga, I've just seen all the pages (which are in the gallery on the Victory Mission page) and read the summaries on Kanzenshuu.Neffyarious (talk) 04:03, December 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Since none of those users I suggested seems to be writing a summary on the timeline, I'll do it at some point soon.--Neffyarious (talk) 04:20, December 21, 2014 (UTC)
Admin and Editing
hows it goin? i heard from rumours u are adminz on dis wiki
M8 ur admin on my wiki, bigthecat wiki, why have u done nothing?!
i mean come on, lift ur game, ur amount of edits on big the cat wiki
is the same amount as jeangabins is on this wikia, and thats just nowhere near good enough.
- In future sign your messages Bigger. Look, the Big the Cat wiki is pretty pointless, I didn't even know you made me an admin on it, and what even is a chat admin?--Neffyarious (talk) 04:01, December 21, 2014 (UTC)
M8 u knew u were admin dont hide it son!
chat admin is the admin that monitors the chat and is superior to chsat moderator
chat admins is an very important position,
you have no clue what you are missing out on M8
and how dare you! calling mah wiki pointless
i'll have you know theres 19 pages on it!
M8 you didnt even give me a proper answer what it this? I LOVE BIG THE CAT!!!!!! 04:10, December 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Um... Ok... make me "chat admin" on your wiki if you want. But I probably won't edit it. You know a discussion about Big the Cat wiki should probably takeplace on that wiki, not on the Dragon Ball wiki.Neffyarious (talk) 04:13, December 21, 2014 (UTC)
ok M8 if u insist I LOVE BIG THE CAT!!!!!! 04:18, December 21, 2014 (UTC)
I has a question
In the Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans game, was Mr. Satan really in Bunkubu Island (and then died)? Why was he there anyway, he lives in Satan city!15:45, December 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Also, continuing from last time, GT happens in the Online timeline too, as seen in Xenoverse. The issue is, when they were making Online, they could only get the rights to the manga, so all of the anime was not accounted. That's why they made Korin blue. But now on Xenoverse, they probably got all the rights of the whole franchise, so they could point out movie and GT things.
- And third, plz gibe rollback. 00:19, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
Mr. Satan was on Bunbuku Island, I can't remember why though. Also, it has already been confirmed that while GT characters are in Xenoverse, they will not have any impact on the game's story. You are a good editor, so I think you are deserving of rollback, okay then.--Neffyarious (talk) 01:42, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Yep, it seems that so far the only official things are that Mira is only changing Dragon Ball Z. But there are GT characters like SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta, Super 17, Broly, Beerus and Whis. I knew they'd put Broly anyway, and because Beerus and Whis are new, they have to show up at the new games too. So I guess placing it (and Online too) in Mangaverse is not right. 01:51, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
But I already have BoG and RoF in Mangaverse, cause they fit as continuations of the manga, so Beerus and Whis being in Xenoverse is not a problem. Even if there are GT characters, they won't have a story role, so it does not impact timeline placement.--Neffyarious (talk) 01:55, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Also, I do not seem to have tthe authority to give you rollback, you'll need to ask 10X.Neffyarious (talk) 01:56, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Wait wut? Then Wrath of the Dragon should too. And Garlic Jr. XD
- That's why instead of "manga" and "anime", I just made up a whole bunch of verses with convenient excuses as why something fits or not. 02:08, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
Dead Zone and Wrath of the Dragon do sorta fit with the manga, but they fit better with the anime, so they are put in Animeverse and not Mangaverse.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:10, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
- That makes even less sense haha. 02:12, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
Why? I only put each thing into one timeline, so Wrath of the Dragon cannot be in anime and manga, so I put it in the one where it fits best, that being anime. I might switch out Online and Xenoverse now that Broly has been confirmed as the final boss, but i'll wait and see until the game is released.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:15, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
- It sounds like a convenient excuse, like the ones I did on my blog, haha. Why does BoG fit better with manga? It fits better to anime to my viewing, since Bulma refers to Tarble.
- Also, it seems that like in the Big the Cat wiki, here you're an chat admin too. If I recall correctly, the only thing an admin can do is promoting chat mods, isn't it? I guess rollback and stuff is only with the bureaucrat. 02:19, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
I have Goku and his Friends Return in my mangaverse, so Tarble being mentioned in BoG fits fine. And yeh, all I can do is promote chat mods.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:22, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Haha, Gotcha! Now I'm satisfied, I'm going to sleep thank you very much. Also, congratz on the "Over 8000!" badge. 02:25, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
Okay, thanks.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:35, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai features the Future Bardock... It is more accurately to put all those in his article, not the "main" Bardock. —This unsigned comment was made by BigGrim (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
Shin Budokai - Another Road's story mode features Future Bardock, the arcade mode features Present Bardock. Those quotes are from the arcade mode and thus come from Present Bardock.--Neffyarious (talk) 05:03, December 27, 2014 (UTC)
Are you Jewish?
- Im not Jewish sorry, and I dont think I know any either, considering you are not meant to give pesonal info on this site.Neffyarious (talk) 03:14, December 28, 2014 (UTC)
Problem needs resolving with user: 10X Kamehameha
Hi there. You sent me a message when I joined this wiki saying to message you if you could help with anything, and I need some serious help with a user by the name of 10x Kamehameha.
I tried adding to the World's Strongest page's Trivia section some sound speculation on why Goku doesn't go Super Saiyan if this movie supposedly takes place during the wait for the androids. He removed it by claiming speculation to be something they don't allow here on this wiki. So I responded by posting on his talk page, quoting examples upon examples upon further examples of speculation present all over the wiki on all sorts of pages, especially movie and episode pages, asking him why, if speculation is not allowed, it seems to be omnipresent here. He went on to justify the examples of speculation I presented. So I used the same justification he used to defend those examples to defend my own speculation on the World's Strongest talk page. He keeps rejecting my speculation despite it being just as sound as all the others he defended, if not MORE sound than those due to it being based on an exact line of Goku's dialogue. His reasoning makes absolutely no sense and it is simply infuriating to watch him defend other examples of speculation that are the same as, if not WEAKER than, my own, while he rejects mine. Please look at his talk page (section: Speculation and inconsistencies) and the World's Strongest talk page (section: Canonicity involving Super Saiyan) for the full story and argument. I say that his reasoning for disallowing my speculation while allowing so much other speculation is unjust and a complete load of b.s. Thank you, sir. EBsessed (talk) 19:22, December 31, 2014 (UTC)
So I started playing Shin Budokai for the heck of it. In it, Pikkon goes to earth like Frieza, Cell and others. Was he revived like them too? He still has he halo, but maybe it's just visuals?17:52, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
Ok, I finished the game, and I wanted to ask you since you've played too. The Potara page says that they used a special Potara that only works for one year. However, from what my interpretation, what the game actually says is that Kibito Kai used the Dragon Balls to fix those Potara, so they used up all the wishes so Vegito will have to wait a year until they can wish again for him to separaate. What you think? 00:51, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Janemba was what revived the villains, they were returned to the world of the living, and Frieza mentions that they are alive again. Pikkon did not, he stayed dead but since the barriers between realities were down he was able to cross into the living world to help out, at the end Pikkon stays in Otherworld without being killed and he also mentions that he is dead towards the end of the Potara ending.
- You may be right about the Vegito thing actually, I just watched the ending again and it does seem like they are talking about de-fusion using Shenron.Neffyarious (talk) 09:32, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
- ok another question. There's a page about Janemba's Majin Vegeta, but there's also a Janemba's Goku. He appears near the beginning. What do you think about making his page? 15:27, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
Yeh, I wasn't so sure whether or not Janemba's Goku deserved a page, you see it's an exact duplicate of Goku that obeys Janemba (so I would just mention it on the cloning page), while Janemba's Majin Vegeta is a distinct character with a personality different to Vegeta's, abilities that Vegeta has never displayed (like possession), and it is not under Janemba's control. I really don't mind if Janemba's Goku gets a page though, it's up to you.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:15, January 6, 2015 (UTC)
- I started playing Another Road now, and how do I do so I can enter these alternate routes? (I am a visual novel enthusiast and I like to see all different routes) 16:15, January 7, 2015 (UTC)
- I have not played Another Road, so im afraid I don't know.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:12, January 8, 2015 (UTC)
I figured out. You have to lose the missions on purpose. There's a route in which the Time Machine is destroyed by Future Dabura, and then Future Pikkon and Future Gohan go to Earth for 1 day and then they manage to kill Dabura before Buu is resurrected (on the other hand, there's a route in which they fail).16:47, January 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah ok. I have a question, youve played Dragon Ball Online right? How do power levels work in that game and should we add them to the pages?Neffyarious (talk) 04:06, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't remember if power levels were even included. Maybe it showed power levels as you leveled up and I never noticed. If you mean the villains, I never noticed either. Also, a few days after I started playing, they used a patch to remove all scouters for some reason, so even if that's what they were used for, I couldn't know. 15:43, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
- If you have the time, plz do a section over at Krillin's page of his forms and fusions (unlock potential, kaioken,
super saiyancellin, prilin). I found this pic for the unlock potential section, but you have to find the kaioken by yourself (if you can't, I'll download supersonic warriors and take a screenshot). If you can't, I'll do it, but it'll take a while because I'm writing Krillin's page at Dragon Ball Wiki Brazil. 23:30, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
- If you have the time, plz do a section over at Krillin's page of his forms and fusions (unlock potential, kaioken,
- I found a pic, so nevermind.
01:18, January 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Looking at it again, Cellin is Cell's form but not Krillin's. Only Prillin, then. Also sorry for spamming your talk page haha. 01:43, January 10, 2015 (UTC)
- I found a pic, so nevermind.
Power levels do apply in DBO, I saw footage of a guy scanning Dr. Gero with a scouter and Gero's power level coming up at 108,694 but I cannot find any other info on power levels in DBO.
Funnily enough, I actually tried to make a Forms and Fusion section for Krillin a while back, but Jeangabin kept on undoing it. I'll get round to it soon though.--Neffyarious (talk) 02:38, January 10, 2015 (UTC)
- haha, I too am editing a lot of things that he kept reverting when he was around. But you're an admin now so you can just block him if he reverts your things XD
15:39, January 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, he seems to be mostly gone now. It's a shame, if he was still around when we needed a new admin, he may have been promoted instead of me.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:05, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
I'm sure he'd be as tyrannical as Kotsu, though. The only reason he wasn't one already is because he liked the things done his exact way and liked to edit war. He left mostly because PZ told him to stop editing a certain thing but he kept doing, so PZ blocked him for a day (it's fun because I got blocked for 3 months but I'm still here)11:03, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
He probably would have been quite controlling, he already was even though he wasnt an admin. He was good at getting rid of vandals and useless edits though, and every single edit had to be throughly sourced with him around. I remember the argument that led to him leaving.Neffyarious (talk) 11:18, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
- I agree, he checked every single edit made. I try my best to do the same, but I usually let slip one or 2 edits. 12:14, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
And because you're an admin, please add [[pt-br:Dragon Ball Wiki]] at the end of the Main Page, plz.12:50, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Done.Neffyarious (talk) 13:52, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
For some reason Goku20 deleted 3 hours of edits that I did on Gohan's profile without any explanation. I need your help to sort this out because I find this unacceptable. If you could please respond.
- Im sorry but at the moment my computer is unable to load the history of pages, so I am unable to look at the edits, It would be best if you asked another administrator for help as I cannot check the edits.Neffyarious (talk) 10:24, January 14, 2015 (UTC)
People are being rude when I make blog posts... The users who are being rudest are Miricle1778, ScarletSecret, and Final Chidori. There are others as well.... I don't know what to do about it.... --Aang13 (talk) 21:47, January 20, 2015 (UTC)
- I have an idea. 21:54, January 20, 2015 (UTC)
- I think it would. If Neffy banhammers these guys, they won't nag you anymore. 01:38, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
Shouldn't you ask one of the Social Administrators, like Dark Seeker Kotsu? I honestly don't know anything about blogs on this wiki, or their rules, and the thing that 10X Kamehameha gave me to read about adminship does not seem to have anything about them.Neffyarious (talk) 03:04, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
- The info was probably written before blogs on wikia. Aang13, can you send me links to the blogs where this is occurring? Feel free to post on my talk page and I'll handle this. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:20, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry for not being able to handle this 10X, is there anything I can read up on to learn blog rules?--Neffyarious (talk) 05:22, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
- To add to the conversation, Aang, I have skimmed through your blogs and really don't see anything that's really against the rules. Yeah a few people may be saying "d00d plz stop" or "no just no", but they aren't really insulting you personally so much as they are disagreeing with your blog topic, from what I'm gathering. If someone is in the opinion that they don't like your blogs, then I'd rather they not post anything at all, but I can't stop them from having an opinion and being vocal about it. I wouldn't feel right to ding someone just for having an opinion. We had a similar issue with a user named Gekkou, where I would delete personal insults or attacks, but I didn't touch the opinions on his blogs...well, mostly because they are opinions and because I think that since Wikia is a company headquartered in America, I apply some of American logic to it (reasonable free speech without vulgarity, you see) and allow people to express their opinions, so long as they are not insulting or hurtful. You would really have to be caring too much about their opinions if "dood plz stop" is hurting you, because it is not anyone insulting you but just telling you to stop making blogs because they don't like them. I've had plenty of people in the past tell me to not play football because of my epilepsy, but I persisted because it was something I wanted to do and loved doing. If you want to do something enough, then you should not let someone's opinions or naysaying get to you.
- My best advice would just to be ignore the mild comments like that, because if they are wanting to get a rise of you, you are giving them exactly what they want by showing how it upsets you. So long as no one is actually getting insulting or nasty, I really don't want to intervene or it'll seem like I'm policing on someone's ability to have an opinion, where I believe blogs and forum are both conduits of sharing ideas and opinions that should not be infringed upon unless absolutely necessary. It would feel wrong of me to block people for being of the opinion that they don't like your blogs when they have not actually insulted or attacked you.
- In the future, it might be best to contact me about this sort of ordeal, as I am a social admin and I handle the social aspects of the wiki where I think Neffy and Tenny do a bit more of the technical and informational workings, which I am completely incompetent at. I check very often.
- Sorry for posting an essay on your talk, Neffy. ;o
08:25, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
Are you sure about these things you added? I know that they specifically say that they only took cells from Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza and King Cold, but I don't remember they saying Nappa. Also, Cell's timeline is supposed to be exactly the same as Trunks's, except that Cell killed Trunks and not the other way. Those flashbacks are from the main timeline... probably.15:29, January 22, 2015 (UTC)
- I just rewatched the episode. Everything I wrote is correct. Cell says that Future Trunks was the one to kill Frieza in his timeline. The flashbacks are all from Cell's POV while he talks over them. Nappa is the first mentioned by Cell.Neffyarious (talk) 15:35, January 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Err.. ok then. But this is probably FUNimation-only. It's been almost two years since I watched, but I'm sure this doesn't happen in the Brazilian dub (which follows closely the Japanese dub). Too bad my HD died and all my Dragon Ball episodes went along with it. I'll try to download only this specific episode and watch it just to be sure. I'm doing my own Dragon Ball Wiki in Brazilian Portuguese, so I should separate things that are FUNimation-only. 15:46, January 22, 2015 (UTC)
- . Here's the episode on YouTube, go to 10:50, Cell starts to talk about his timeline there.--Neffyarious (talk) 15:59, January 22, 2015 (UTC)
- It's the same in the manga as well (in the chapter "A Farewell to Arms"), Cell mentions Nappa and also states that Future Trunks killed Frieza in his timeline, so its not FUNi exclusive. I just have not added the manga part yet.Neffyarious (talk) 16:03, January 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Ok, I watched the japanese dub, and he really says that "Frieza was killed by someone named Trunks". But Cell specifically says that only he only had Saiyan cells from Goku and Vegeta, but not Nappa. 16:31, January 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Nappa must be dub only then.Neffyarious (talk) 03:27, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Blocked him and reverted most of the vandalism, I may have missed something though, I'm not sure.--Neffyarious (talk) 03:36, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
You're tagged as an admin so I thought you could help
Is there a list of non-console\computer video games here? I saw a Dragon Ball Z handheld game at a game store the other day and wanted to find out more about it but without a name I have no idea where to start. SuperSaiyanGuy (talk) 04:03, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
- This page: List of Dragon Ball video games, then go to the "Handheld games" section. Hope that helps.Neffyarious (talk) 04:30, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
Thankyou. I was using the wrong key words so I wasn't getting anything in the search box. I think I found the game on ebay: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzY4WDEwMjQ=/z/6LgAAOxygj5Sglrr/$_57.JPG, sadly it's not on the list here (the one you posted), but I guess it isn't note-worthy anyway, it looks like a toy you would get from a fast food restaurant kid's meal ( it was only around $10 - $20 on ebay too). SuperSaiyanGuy (talk) 21:54, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
Death / Ultimate Tenkaichi
I see you're adding the Death dates of people as of Age 889. I won't really say anything about this because it's technically correct. But should we really include Ultimate Tenkaichi in the timeline? To me it looks just a what-if story. For example, the hero is a Saiyan, but where did he come from? Piccolo, Baby and Omega Shenron revived, why? I think we shouldn't include it.16:09, January 26, 2015 (UTC)
- No evidence it's a what-if, the story also fits fine. The Dragon Balls got corrupted again and Omega Shenron appeared, he wished for all the villains to be revived and earth to become living hell. Piccolo is said to have reincarnated. The Saiyan could easily be a descendant of Goku/Vegeta.Neffyarious (talk) 08:37, January 27, 2015 (UTC)
Cell is talking about the Main Timeline, its impossible Trunks kills Frieza in the Cell's timeline because this is the original timeline unchanged. This timeline only differs Trunks' timeline after Trunks back from past, all events before this is the same.Bobby stronda (talk) 17:50, January 27, 2015 (UTC)
You can disagree about the Future Trunks' timeline and Cell's timeline, But is fact that the timeline only was changed in the fight of Trunks aggainst Freeza. So the article Future Nappa was fully unnecessary. Bobby stronda (talk) 23:07, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I'll havê to agree.
23:42, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Hmm, even if the character is identical to Present Nappa, he's still from a different timeline and deserves a reference. I suppose we could move him to the List of tertiary characters.Neffyarious (talk) 09:19, January 29, 2015 (UTC)
- The events before Trunks kills Freeza isn't exclusive to Cell's timeline, they are part of all timelines, and the concepty of "Future Characters" list only events that occours after this divergency. Bobby stronda (talk) 17:38, January 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Actually, if it exists in a separate timeline and appears then it's mentioned, but I do agree that Future Nappa is almost completely different from Present Nappa, so he shouldn't get a full page to himself.--Neffyarious (talk) 07:50, January 30, 2015 (UTC)
Please, rename Chow (Paella) to Chow, and Long (Paella) to Long. The names were shifted so I used placeholder names until you can rename them (need to delete to make way, so needs to be you) 02:21, January 29, 2015 (UTC)
Plz, take a screenshot of the stats like this. For some reason my wiki says there was 0 views yesterday so I want to know if it was just my wiki or everyone else has this problem.18:03, January 30, 2015 (UTC)
DB Wiki has 0 views for Jan 29 as well.Neffyarious (talk) 02:50, January 31, 2015 (UTC)
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
- I don't know, I have never played Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, and I have only seen a few gameplay videos of Xenoverse.Neffyarious (talk) 09:47, February 3, 2015 (UTC)
i figured we can call ourselves saiyanees, what do u think
- I guess, not really up to me though.Neffyarious (talk) 09:27, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
why the hell did you erase the paragraph abou tbardock being in xenoverse? Well that was just fucking ignorant!
- I moved it to the relevant section. Also sign your posts and don't swear.Neffyarious (talk) 08:16, February 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Ask Dark Seeker Kotsu, he's a social admin and will know what to do.Neffyarious (talk) 08:16, February 13, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks bro Bsariles99
An edit war
Their is a guy edit warring on Dragon ball Z Budokai, 2, and 3 I have left him a message about it and also notified him in the edit summary on Budokai about using the talk page but he won't listen.
Neffyarious I think we are not going to get through to him so all I can ask is to go ahead and block him one the edit war and two harassing/intimidating behavior because he has called me a baby twice and I am starting to get pissed off so please do something about him. Also I always end up like this when a user edit wars and won't follow the rules so yea.
I'm curious as to why I, after making edits where I included credible information and linked to them I got banned and the person removing this credible information was not. —This unsigned comment was made by Bullza1 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
/\ Yeah, this. Goku20 was also edit warring, and for no real reason. I was looking on Bullza's contributions and his edits are fine. (but making a sockpuppet to avoid a block is not).20:07, February 20, 2015 (UTC)
I didn't make the sock puppet account to avoid the block, I had no choice to make it because I wasn't able to ask this question otherwise because it says I was blocked from editing anything.
There was no reason for him to remove that information or for me to get banned. Am I unbanned now or what? -----bullza1
You could still ask it in your own talk page. Normally you can still edit that even if you're blocked. I'm not an admin so I can't unblock you, but I'll try and talk to Neffy about your edits.21:04, February 20, 2015 (UTC)
I wasn't aware I could do it on my own page, the message explaining my block was mentioned this guy and the admins if I wanted to appeal it. I doubt he'd even see anything I'd put on my own page. -----bullza1
Yeah, but you need to do it with your other account, because this one is against ze roolz.21:22, February 20, 2015 (UTC)
He made another account and if I remember correctly if they continue to do so doesn't that end up getting their first account and all other accounts banned for life. But his new account is User:Bullza2.
Yet again I'll ask if all I am doing is making edits that include credible information and sources to that information then why should I be banned for this? You were removing all this information for no reason so why are you not banned?
You complain about me edit warring when it would have never happened had you not removed the information in the first place. -----bullza
- These messages have nothing to do with the edit war and if you would have used the talk page (like I said) and leave the page alone you wouldn't have been blocked in the first place and your second account got banned then you got on your first one to leave a message then you made your third account to avoid the block and edit so bottom line is this you didn't follow the rules and I have asked 10X Kamehameha about the sources you used since one is from 2005 and the other is pretty much in complete Japanese and not everyone on here understands Japanese like me. You should be banned for making multiple accounts it is against the rules. Also I don't trust new users easily mainly because one some of them don't think the rules apply to them, two some of them edit war (like you and BigGrim), and three some of them vandalize pages which is something I have fought against on here multiple times. But if it would suit you that I also get blocked for a week then Neffyarious go ahead and block me for a week just to give him what he really wants I promise I won't make sock puppet accounts. Also Neffyarious you are not the first admin I have told I would accept the block for edit warring even though I haven't really done anything wrong besides try to be nice to Bullza and notify him of the rules about an edit war. Now to Bullza I get the feeling that you think just because you provide sources for your edits that you are automatically right well newsflash your not Your source for Budokai 3's sales is from 2005 which everyone knows that it has sold more since then. Bottom line is don't make multiple accounts and after your edit is undone once use the talk page and leave the page alone till an agreement is meet or you will get warned unless the admin considers another user telling you to use the talk page warning you then you will be blocked.
Wait, you want me to block you for a week too?--Neffyarious (talk) 14:18, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
No I was being sarcastic because he was making a big fuss over him getting blocked and not me.
Even though Budokai HD has both Budokai and Budokai 3 wouldn't the sells from that effect both games sells?
- I think it would only apply to Budokai HD.Neffyarious (talk) 12:13, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
Does this link provide any new information about Dragon Ball Z and GT? http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/info/guide/dbgtfiles.php
Also it is in Italian, sorry I couldn't find an English version. Steve9021
- I have no way of translating, so I don't know.Neffyarious (talk) 13:19, February 23, 2015 (UTC)
I don't have the game, so I won't be able to help, but what about creating a page (or a section in the tertiary characters page) for the Xenoverse NPCs?17:37, February 27, 2015 (UTC)
- They could go on the Time Patrol page, because they are Time Patrollers, or we could make a page called "Time Patrollers". It's kinda hard to get images of them though.Neffyarious (talk) 03:43, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Nice idea. I don't know if you can fight those and if they have biographies. If they have, it would be nice to add it to the article.
17:15, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- You don't fight any of them, though some have some interesting stuff that could be put into their biographies, others have very little.--Neffyarious (talk) 01:18, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
WHERE DID U GET THOSE ROF PICS
WHERE????????????????????????????? I just googled and apparently no new trailer was released, lol.12:23, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
- No trailer yet, the people on this Kanzenshuu forum always get the latest information on RoF, I found it on there.Neffyarious (talk) 12:37, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
This guy is a sock. You probably know whose it is because he is always editing the page of the father of a certain main character. 17:39, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
where's the source for tightsnot being in revival of f. some websites say false, some say true. and also where's the source for the rumored nuova shenron and eis shenron in xenoverse. it's alot of rumors on this wiki. earlier this year it was rumored for gogeta (SS1) and janemba to be in the game from hidden data but it was proven false Nikon23 03:26, March 2, 2015 (UTC)
Sandu already proved Tights was false, if that picture of the Dragon Quest character is not enough then fine, but that image is cleary from an issue of a Jump magazine, which issue is it? There was never an issue which revealed Tights was in RoF. Go on Xenoverse's talk page for Nuova and Eis.Neffyarious (talk) 03:30, March 2, 2015 (UTC)
Your recent RoF images
Just noticed a few mins ago you uploaded a few new images regarding Frieza's new form, not asking where you got it as I found the source, and also found this trailer on kanzenshuu's forums: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0bArxJtSnM — TonyBest100 (talk) 00:21, March 3, 2015 (UTC)
You said that their is no source for my edit well this wiki clearly states other wise because the GT article clearly says "Akira Toriyama is credited as author in the ending credits of Dragon Ball GT; he oversaw the series' production, this was the same process that was used during the production of the anime series Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.".
- He is credited as author so that's fine. But where is the source for him having overseen the entire production? He never stated that as far as I know, he only ever helped with early designs according to the source I found.Neffyarious (talk) 12:11, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
Clearly it has been stated somewhere, idk where but what I quoted proofs that he oversaw the production of GT wither it was just some of it or all of it.
- I know that he oversaw something, but only until the Baby saga. 12:29, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
Gonna need to find the source if it's gonna be kept.--Neffyarious (talk) 12:35, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
Well clearly who ever added it to the GT article has the source and do have any of the Daizenshuu because I found something on Wikipedia that is actually bothering me supposedly Akira Toriyama said in a message to Daizenshuu 5 that he say GT as a brand-new story not present in the original. I know I added what we are discussing here to Akira Toriyama's page.
I know where to find Daizenshuu 1, 2, 4, 6, and 7, but not Daizenshuu 5.Neffyarious (talk) 12:56, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Please check out my new blog of power levels and leave a comment.
Thanks a lot!
- Master? What?Neffyarious (talk) 10:18, March 15, 2015 (UTC)