|Line 485:||Line 485:|
Nice job. --[[User:Neffyarious|Neffyarious]] ([[User talk:Neffyarious|talk]]) 18:04, July 15, 2019 (UTC)
Nice job. --[[User:Neffyarious|Neffyarious]] ([[User talk:Neffyarious|talk]]) 18:04, July 15, 2019 (UTC)
You have 34k edits????!!!!
Revision as of 23:13, 16 July 2019
|Archive 1||2013 - 2014|
|Archive 2||2014 - 2015|
|Archive 3||2015 - 2016|
|Archive 4||2016 - 2017|
|Archive 5||2017 - 2018|
|Archive 6||2018 - 2019|
- 1 What happened to this?
- 2 Major Grenade Man
- 3 Broly: BR
- 4 Some Jerk is Vandalising Pages
- 5 Future Gohan’s and Future Trunks’s siblings only in the present timeline
- 6 Guardians page
- 7 Orion Invictus is edit warring
- 8 Android 17 edit
- 9 Have you seen the Super Saiyan 4 talk page?
- 10 Hey
- 11 Super Full Power Saiyan 4
- 12 Dr. Brief
- 13 Pure Progress
- 14 Side-story is canon
- 15 Infobox
- 16 So can i change the pure progress page now?
- 17 Shintani
- 18 Vandalism
- 19 Flat's uncalled for behavior.
- 20 Picture and Video
- 21 Xeno
- 22 Mr. Satan (Universe 6)
- 23 check this out
- 24 I saw you added Xeno Gohan the ability to go Super Saiyan 4
- 25 Monzy Mon behaviour in a thread
- 26 Christan Brooks
- 27 Gokai black02
- 28 TigerGirl4353
- 29 Question about the word key
- 30 Fandom Wiki Manager
- 31 Block ID?
- 32 Semi-Perfect Cell
- 33 Goku Black's Super Saiyan Rosé
- 34 Super Saiyan Full Power
- 35 Xeno Goku height and weight
- 36 Cooler
- 37 Earth Dragon Balls
- 38 Xeno Gogeta
What happened to this?
This here, Demigra Assault Saga. We had two opening that showed a bit of it and then...nothing. Is this still going on? Is this even a saga? Because nothing has really been done with it for months and the openings have gone a whole different route away from it.Bullza (talk) 03:59, January 27, 2019 (UTC)
Yeah it's a saga in the game. It's continuing in March apparently. --Neffyarious (talk) 12:10, January 27, 2019 (UTC)
- Oh alright, maybe that's why Goku: Xeno hasn't been shown for this Universal Conflict Saga then.Bullza (talk) 15:53, January 27, 2019 (UTC)
- So is this stuff coming out about Mechikabura's return and his Dark King transformation and what not, also a part of this Demigra Assault Saga? It's not another yet saga is it?Bullza (talk) 11:55, January 31, 2019 (UTC)
Major Grenade Man
Hi, I've added to the talk page of the Broly BR page, but I just wanted to mention here too that DragonEmeperor keeps reverting my changes (specifically, removing the section about Broly:BR in the intro as it's false information that is uncited, and adding that Broly is a former Frieza Force member as he does not remain one by the end of the movie).
I currently live in Japan and I can very much confirm that the BR tag is only used in Dragon Ball Heroes to refer to characters from the Broly movie - it's not a specific reference to this current version of Broly, at all (as you've stated in the talk page yourself).
He has also deleted some of my posts in the talk page which did not agree with his stance on the "BR" tag.
I've tried a few times to sort this but it's clear he is not going to give up. As an admin, is there anything you can do?
- If your edit on a page is disputed then you should bring it to the talk page, with the page itself staying as it until the discussion is done. Dragon should be replying when reverting to edits though, so I'll message him about that. --Neffyarious (talk) 17:47, January 30, 2019 (UTC)
- I have brought it to the talk page, but Dragon deleted my post on the talk page about it. That's why I messaged you privately.
- I've re-added my contribution to the talk page under the (BR) segment, and I also replied to you. He has not yet removed those, but he has kept adding the sentence which is uncited. AFAIK, if the citation is no longer working, the segment should be removed.
- (Also, it's factually wrong, but even ignoring the dispute over that, it is uncited and therefore conjecture under wiki protocols).
I'll message him about the talk page. However Broly: BR should not be removed until proper discussion has been had on the matter, if something has been on a page for a while and one user think it's wrong while another thinks it's right, discussion must be had before action is taken (unless something is clear vandalism). --Neffyarious (talk) 20:26, January 31, 2019 (UTC)
- It's already been decided in the talk page to change the name of the page - it just hasn't been implemented yet. However, this isn't a dispute about right and wrong: he's placing uncited conjecture on the page. It's not a dispute or a difference of opinion - it's blatant fact which I've provided evidence of, and which Dragon cannot dispute with any form of evidence.
- I appreciate the sensitivity of such issues where difference of opinion is a problem on wiki, however this particular instance is not an example of such. The additions are conjecture and I've presented proof to contradict it (hell, even the "new citation" he found disproves his conjecture).
- The only way to definitively end this is for admins to review the citation and come to a final conclusion on the issue of whether Japanese media refers to Broly as "Broly: BR" to differentiate him from non-canon Broly (which, again, it doesn't - as I've stated and as you can see in the citation he's posted - the BR tag is exclusively used by Dragon Ball Heroes to differentiaite Broly Movie Promo Cards for the player. That's it. I actually own several BR Goku cards and a BR Frieza card myself, because I play the game frequently.
- Can admins please review the evidence and stop this farce asap, because I really can't stand conjecture, especially when it's proven false.
I understand, but please be patient as back and forth edits are considered edit warring. Since the conclusion of the discussion is to change the pages name, the changes can all be done at once. Broly: BR has been the name we used to differentiate up until now - since the title is used for DBS Broly and never DBZ Broly (it's also used in the DBSCG so that's why it says "some media" rather than just "Heroes") As soon as the pages' name has changed the part about Broly: BR being an alternate name can be removed. --Neffyarious (talk) 20:34, February 1, 2019 (UTC)
- Alright, that's fair enough - I edited it just before checking this page, but I'll drop it for now. The title is used for DBS Broly because he's the only Broly that appears in the Broly movie - but that's all. It's still not used to differentiate him from the DBZ Broly. If he'd appeared in the anime prior, and had already had cards made, it wouldn't say BR (and if he appears in the future, it won't say BR, either).
- As you can appreciate, my primary concern is the accuracy of the information on this wiki and conjecture is the first step toward a really low quality wiki site. Hence my focus on this specific issue. LordSchmee (talk) 04:34, February 2, 2019 (UTC)
Some Jerk is Vandalising Pages
Here's the link to his page. https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/User_talk:Death_Trooper_Specialist_Elite_Commander Just check his contributions to find out. ExyleCage (talk) 01:51, February 4, 2019 (UTC)
He was also insulting me and vandalize my user page.   He's also calling Hulk10 an idiot and threating the both of us.  Here's the pic he used to harass me DragonEmeperor (talk) 02:16, February 4, 2019 (UTC)
Future Gohan’s and Future Trunks’s siblings only in the present timeline
Hey I’d like to ask if i’m allowed to put Goten as Future Gohan’s brother (present timeline) in the relative section of Future Gohan’s infobox. And the same thing for Bulla as Future Trunks’s sister (present timeline) in Future Trunks’s relative section. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 09:19, February 4, 2019 (UTC))
Hey there is no mention of Christianity or Buddhism in the Dragon Ball lore.
I continue to remove this information regarding religions at the page Guardian#List of Guardians and the user: DragonEmeperor continues to revert my edit. They give no proof that the two religions mentioned is in the original Daizenshuu 7: Dragon Ball Encyclopedia.
Orion Invictus is edit warring
Android 17 edit
I'm not sure this is the right place to talk about this...
I've made an small edit on the page about Android 17. Before, it claimed that Gokû said in Japanese he would try not to kill 17 after going Super Saiyan Blue, in DB Super episode 86.
This is incorrect. Here's what he actually says: 本当は しねえつもりだったけんどよ (Hontō wa shinē tsumori datta kendo yo). It literally means "honestly, I didn't intend to (go SS Blue)". As you can see, the English subtitles are very faithful to what is said in Japanese.
However, my edit has already been undone once. It's a bit annoying, seeing as I always check my facts before making any corrections.
- After becoming Super Saiyan Blue, in the official subs Goku also notes that he did not intend to go Super Saiyan Blue during the battle, but did so because of how strong Android 17 was, though in the original Japanese Goku did not say this, instead saying he will try not to kill 17 upon using Super Saiyan Blue. DragonEmeperor (talk) 03:57, February 13, 2019 (UTC)
I've provided you with the exact quote from the show in Japanese: 本当は しねえつもりだったけんどよ.
It does NOT mean that Gokû will try not to kill 17. It means "to be honest, I didn't intend to (go SS Blue)". Please feel free to check if you wish. It's clearly a misunderstanding, I suppose the person who wrote that heard Gokû say しねえ (shinê) and thought it was 死ね (shine > die!) instead, and believed Gokû said he would try not to kill 17.
But I can guarantee it's not what Gokû says. At all. The English subs and official dub are 100% accurate in this case.
- I understand, but the subtitles were written by Crunchyroll, so they can translate it differently. Anyway, let's take it to 17's talk page. DragonEmeperor (talk) 04:55, February 13, 2019 (UTC)
Have you seen the Super Saiyan 4 talk page?
Apparently they need you for proof of SS4 = x10 SS, when there is no proof for that at all. There is no statement of it, and there is no official information for that anywhere.. but please feel free to oblige them and post whatever proof you are supposed to have in that talk page. FlatZone (talk) 16:17, February 13, 2019 (UTC)
Neffy I only suggested we wait for you because you're the one who added "according to Dragon Ball Z: Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha - Ora to Omee to Scouter Super Saiyan 4's power is ten times that of a Super Saiyan", so if there is any proof you would have it.
Hey, Neffy how's it going man? I have some video game movesets. I purchase games in japanese in order to find their original names and I wanted to help this wiki out. I didn't know how to accomplish this: Should I make it into a personal subpage (i'm not sure if this is allowed) or a forum piece? I simply want to compile the pages up from the japanese guides to make the wiki. I want to translate them to in order to create a log of information. Thanks in advance for any advice on this issue. New World God 12:46, February 16, 2019 (UTC)
- Hey, it's going good thanks. Do you mean a subpage like this? Because you can make one like that if you want. --Neffyarious (talk) 18:23, February 19, 2019 (UTC)
Super Full Power Saiyan 4
Hi, I have a question: in the article about Dr. Brief, it says that he has been shown to “be able to design, invent, fix, alter or manipulate, and engineer almost anything”, and I’ve been wondering: does the alter part mean he can modify anything according to what he desires and the manipulate part mean he can hack any device, computer, machine, etc.? Because if so, shouldn’t the article instead say that he has been “shown to be able to design, invent, fix, modify or hack, and engineer almost anything”? I mean, the alter and manipulate part could both be mistaken for something more supernatural, you know. --Chris Urena (talk) 17:22, February 21, 2019 (UTC)
- Feel free to change it. --Neffyarious (talk) 23:05, February 21, 2019 (UTC)
Dragon emperor "claims" you have proof freiza is a confirmed user of pure progress. i dont believe him. is he telling the truth —This unsigned comment was made by Shin the science guy (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
Pure Progress is the ability to rapidly advance in a short span of time, Frieza has done this on multiple occasions (ResF and the ToP) so he's a user. --Neffyarious (talk) 15:35, February 26, 2019 (UTC)
except none of those times he ever did. your evidence makes no sense.( we dont even know the strenght of toppo yet you seem to think he is stronger than sidra not to mention toppo most likely held back against freiza to not kill him) . Shin the science guy (talk) 00:27, February 27, 2019 (UTC) Shin the science guy
Reached a new level after a single training session with Tagoma. Hit's explanation of improving is a repeat of Frieza's prior to his training. He became much faster than a SSB during ToP while he was the same speed as one prior to it. Said that based on prior experience that he had grown strong enough to hold back a destruction sphere with one hand even though earlier he had struggled whilst using two (I'm not saying Top > Sidra, but Frieza compares his experiences with the two usages). The word used for explaining Frieza's power increase in the lead up to Broly ("seichou") is the same word used for Hit's improvement. --Neffyarious (talk) 17:14, February 27, 2019 (UTC)
Ok. first of seicho is just japanese for the word growth(can be translated as improvement,advancement,progress etc).Dont know why you seem to be treating it like its a unique name.Hit explanation being similar to freiza proves what excactly? how does basically saying " i thought i never had to get stronger but now i think I do " help your argument? Those two talking about get stronger is no different than goku or any other character saying i need to get stronger(especially with goku considering freiza was talking about him going to train,while hit on the other hand proceeded to instantly improve his abilties something freiza has never shown during battle once). Freiza getting stronger after training with Tagoma again proves what? that training makes you stronger? And considering that you seem to think training for a short period of time gives you the ability(again completely unique to freiza considering uub hit and ganos did not need to train but simply got stronger during their respective fights) you as well add tagoma since he jumped from zarbon and dodoria level(18,000) to above piccolo (150 million+). Freiza expecting to hold back a Hakai Ball is just his typical arrogance(which is fitting for his character). golden freiza destroying normal dypso does not really prove he got much faster than sbb. your misinterpreting the scene. golden freiza did not ever out run dyspo light bullet (all you see is dyspo using it once and punches golden freiza then freiza proceeds to overpower him , nothing in that scene showing freiza outspeeding light bullet). also im curious? SINCE FREIZA HAS PURE PROGRES like hit then why did he not improve against dyspo super maximum speed mode then huh? hit did it with light bullet. why cant freiza. same ability right? Shin the science guy (talk) 21:53, February 27, 2019 (UTC)Shin the sciene guy
He didn't have time to improve because Dispo's real fast and they didn't fight long? Took Hit a while against rego Dispo. I know what Seichou means, it's on the page... anyhow it's the term used to describe this ability when Hit first displays it, Piccolo calls it that. Frieza reached a new level after one session of beating up Tagoma, Ganos reached a new level after a few minutes of fighting, same thing. --Neffyarious (talk) 22:21, February 27, 2019 (UTC)
Frieza got much stronger DURING the ToP.. Hit did too, as he was slowly adjusting to Jiren to where he finally was able to block Jiren's attacks and land a few of his own. Vegeta compared Hit's growth ability to the Saiyans but showed annoyance saying it seemed to be even better. Frieza's growth even annoyed Vegeta and made him wary of Frieza. In the Manga Jiren also has the same ability as he used it to catch up to and match UI Goku and outlast him. Gohan has the ability too, in the manga he started out weaker than SS Kefla, but just from fighting SS Kefla he ended up tying her, not to mention how fast Gohan got stronger in the two day time period before the tournament in the anime and manga, as in the anime he went from his Buu Saga Ultimate Gohan full power, to bringing his Ultimate Gohan Full Power to rival SSB Goku's power after training with Piccolo. Hit, Ganos, Jiren, Frieza, Gohan, and Broly posess this potent ability, and I think Goku Black had it too since in the middle of battle he would catch up to and then surpass his enemy the same as the others I mentioned did. It does exist and I don't see why you argue against it Shin. FlatZone (talk) 22:46, February 27, 2019 (UTC)
Flat zone show me where did freiza rapid growth scare vegeta during the tournament. All you said is that freiza growth annoyed vegeta and made him weary thats it Shin the science guy (talk) 23:24, February 27, 2019 (UTC)Shin the science guy
Not really. Hit improved dyspo who he could not perceive in minutes . freiza did not seem to show any promblem with perceiving dyspo just reacting to his attacks . Piccolo? all he said was " Improvement,Hit improved even in such a short amount of time" .He is obviously refering to Hits's actions .No idea how you seem to get he was naming the technique,your reaching on that one.Freiza reached a new level of power by brutally beating a vastly weaker opponent for who knows how long (no time was stated could be minutes,hours,seconds even) while ganos reached a new level by fighting a challenging match against an opponent who was stronger than him beforehand ,not to mention him improving in minutes(five to be precise) Again hwo you got those as the same thing is beyond me.Also since you seem to think "Improvement" why dont you change it then. Also tagoma stil fits your defenition of the technique.might as well put majjin buu in there too since getting significantly stronger through training in a short time is enough proof to be a user of this technique.show me a time when Golden freiza ever did something like Ganos,Hit and uub(rapidly improve against a stronger opponent in a short amount of time) .And change the name since apparently piccolo named it in the series already Shin the science guy (talk) 23:22, February 27, 2019 (UTC)Shin the science guy
Look guys if you really want to have your changes be made to the article, you need the consensus of the community to achieve it. To do that, please bring it up here . Writing it here looks like your heckling Neffyarious. 0551E80Y (talk) 02:35, February 28, 2019 (UTC)
Side-story is canon
- By our wiki's standards GT is Tier 2 Canon. --Neffyarious (talk) 19:59, February 26, 2019 (UTC)
When editing the page you can put it in those sections in the infobox.--Neffyarious (talk) 16:55, March 17, 2019 (UTC)
So can i change the pure progress page now?
- We have given you reasons and sources, why are you still fighting over this? DragonEmeperor (talk) 19:53, March 20, 2019 (UTC)
- Because your "reasons" dont make any sense and contradict what happened in the show and your "sources "dont exist. you didn't give me any at allShin the science guy (talk) 01:28, March 21, 2019 (UTC)Shin the science guy
- Frieza is a user as even in Broly, it is said that he's grown in power but is still weaker than Beerus. DragonEmeperor (talk) 01:51, March 21, 2019 (UTC)
- Just read your logic lol. freiza is a user in Broly because he grew stronger.Ok then i geuss Krillin is a user as well as he grew in power in preparation of the saiyans invasion.Matter of fact by that logic everybody in this series is a user(even yamcha and tien as they all grew stronger ).s and why are you even here. im was not asking you anything Shin the science guy (talk) 19:30, March 21, 2019 (UTC)Shin the science guy
- Because your "reasons" dont make any sense and contradict what happened in the show and your "sources "dont exist. you didn't give me any at allShin the science guy (talk) 01:28, March 21, 2019 (UTC)Shin the science guy
There has to be a consensus for a change, several agree to keep Frieza as a user while you are the only opposition (I think...). I have nothing more to say on the talk page that wouldn't be repeating points but that does not mean it can be changed. --Neffyarious (talk) 20:31, March 21, 2019 (UTC)
Yeah, it's three agree with keeping, one agree with removing. No point putting it on the forum, just get people to use the talk page. --Neffyarious (talk) 20:41, March 21, 2019 (UTC)
Frieza has the growth aka pure progress ability, its just not the same potency as Goku Blacks, Ultimate Gohans, Hits, Jirens, or Broly's. But he definitely has it, because he got stronger between him being brought back for the ToP and during the ToP itself and he is not a Saiyan, therefor there is only one way he could have done that. FlatZone (talk) 20:45, March 21, 2019 (UTC)
I created a page for Naohiro Shintani so can you add his name to the dragon ball production staff template under the character designer category. Thanks. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 14:06, March 29, 2019 (UTC))
- You know you can add categories to pages right, it's not just admins. Also I don't see that category. --Neffyarious (talk) 14:32, March 29, 2019 (UTC)
I mean in the template box for Dragon Ball Productions staff. Can you list him under animation designers
- Unless it's locked, regular users can edit templates too, to find it you just need to type Template:DBProductionStaff in the search bar and then edit the page. --Neffyarious (talk) 14:49, March 29, 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks Neffyarious. I thought it was locked because on some templates you can edit them without having to search for them if it’s available on a page. Also I keep telling this user, User:Btumy to stop uploading gifs but he’s still continuing. Can you talk to him. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 14:52, March 29, 2019 (UTC))
Done. --Neffyarious (talk) 18:03, March 29, 2019 (UTC)
Can I please have permission to delete the future cell gallery and start over awhile back I started on the gallery and never finished.—This unsigned comment was made by Molly Baker (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
You could just continue on from it as is. --Neffyarious (talk) 20:43, March 29, 2019 (UTC)
Flat's uncalled for behavior.
He called a user, "special" and this behavior isn't new to him. FlatZone has already been banned from one wiki for a similar reason. Please look into this issue. Rogeta234 (talk) 19:58, April 1, 2019 (UTC)
This is generally the job of the more social based admins (like User:0551E80Y or User:JBour53) rather than the content based ones, but I'll give Flat a warning. --Neffyarious (talk) 17:32, April 3, 2019 (UTC)
Picture and Video
Its because I found out part-way through doing it that the game calls some "Xeno Name" and others "Name (Xeno)", so I don't know if we're going to settle on "Xeno Name" or not. --Neffyarious (talk) 10:09, April 8, 2019 (UTC)
- That'd be confusing and inconsistent for the pages if that were the case, better to go with one and keep it simple for everybody. Are these names on the new World Mission game?15:38, April 8, 2019 (UTC)Bullza (talk) 17:00, April 8, 2019 (UTC)
Literally everywhere else in other games its ______: Xeno, not Xeno ______. World Mission is the only place I remember seeing it spelled Xeno Goku.. so why should it be changed because of that? FlatZone (talk) 15:54, April 8, 2019 (UTC)
World Mission would take priority over all the other sources with the characters, as it's the first time outside of merchandise (which is lower on our naming scheme than games) to contain the official English translations (Name: Xeno is the literal translation done by fans we used prior to getting an official English translation).
It's just which official translation is more appropriate is difficult, I'm currently thinking "Xeno Name" simply because it lines up with how we treat Future characters, who have been referred to as both "Future Name" and "Name (Future)" in games, but we go with "Future Name" in their case.--Neffyarious (talk) 17:28, April 8, 2019 (UTC)
- Well bare in mind that if it does change to Xeno name then that's going to need changing on all the characters pages, all the saga pages, all the episode pages, all the chapter pages and the navigation box. So it depends if making the change is worth all that trouble, that'd be a few dozen pages worth to comb through when that may not be the official one either.Bullza (talk) 21:58, April 8, 2019 (UTC)
Both "Xeno Name" and "Name (Xeno)" are official, it's just which is preferable that needs to be decided before the change is finalized. --Neffyarious (talk) 22:08, April 8, 2019 (UTC)
- I just looked up a YouTube video for World Mission that lists all the characters and they have it as Goku (Xeno), Vegeks (Xeno), Frieza (Xeno) etc. Which would be close enough to our Goku: Xeno, well close enough that it wouldn't require changing all the links over anyway.Bullza (talk) 22:22, April 8, 2019 (UTC)
- Is that true for other characters when they speak? I checked the credits for Episode 1 of Super Dragon Ball Heroes and that does seem like it's going with Goku: Xeno. That's in Japanese but that gives an idea of what they went with. It doesn't seem like there's any one correct version then.Bullza (talk) 23:01, April 8, 2019 (UTC)
Goku: Xeno is the literal translation of the Japanese, it's never been used as an official English translation though. --Neffyarious (talk) 10:11, April 9, 2019 (UTC)
https://twitter.com/ErrenVanDuine/status/1116422098078064640 It's Goku (Xeno) it seems FlatZone (talk) 00:14, April 12, 2019 (UTC)
The game uses both, we should discuss it on the MoS talk I feel. --Neffyarious (talk) 17:35, April 12, 2019 (UTC)
Mr. Satan (Universe 6)
But, Mr. Satan (Universe 6) is that he is not exaggerating much to appear the character of the Universe 6 in Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission. BabyKratosxZeus (talk) 21:16, April 10, 2019 (UTC)
- In World Mission there is a version of Mr. Satan from U6 who shows up at one point.--Neffyarious (talk) 21:24, April 10, 2019 (UTC)
check this out
https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Super_Saiyan_4#This_confirms_what_I_thought_in_the_first_place. FlatZone (talk) 18:27, April 14, 2019 (UTC)
I saw you added Xeno Gohan the ability to go Super Saiyan 4
No. --Neffyarious (talk) 11:26, April 21, 2019 (UTC)
(Molly Baker (talk) 22:22, May 3, 2019 (UTC))i know you'll probably say no and give me a long list of reasons and several reasons why but dose the mysterious silhouetted being envisioned by Goku quailfy for a tertiary charcter spot on the List of tertiary characters section
Depends on if it's a unique character, when did this envisioned silhouette show up? --Neffyarious (talk) 23:43, May 3, 2019 (UTC)
Monzy Mon behaviour in a thread
He tried to insult my age saying I'm eleven in this thread right here https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:628834#203 can you please talk to him Shin the science guy (talk) 00:03, May 5, 2019 (UTC)Shin the science guy
Indeed you both need to remain civil, cool off if discussions are getting heated. --Neffyarious (talk) 11:35, May 5, 2019 (UTC)
Hey i was wondering if you could delete the other videos i posted, they were ment for the Legendary Super Saiyan God page but when i saw the request to delete it i deleted it and now the videos i was going to put on there have been posted and need to be deleted. GokuSSJrose (talk) 17:58, May 10, 2019 (UTC)GokuSSJrose
Done. --Neffyarious (talk) 18:12, May 10, 2019 (UTC)
Question about the word key
I don't know? --Neffyarious (talk) 10:22, May 17, 2019 (UTC)
Hi umm I want to start a tournament so can you help me????
You just click "Start a Tournament" and people can join - it's a live chat. Make sure to sign your posts with the signature button at the top in future. --Neffyarious (talk) 10:22, May 17, 2019 (UTC)
Fandom Wiki Manager
Hey Neffyarious! My name is HighJewElfKing, and I'm the Fandom Wiki Manager for Dragon Ball Wiki. My job is to help the community and be a liaison to full-time Fandom staff. If you ever got a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, etc., please contact me on my message wall and I'll do my best to help you out! :) HighJewElfKing (talk) 18:14, May 20, 2019 (UTC)
It turns out this wiki falls under the anime vertical not movies and TV, so you guys will have a wiki manager however it won't be me as I work in the movies and TV vertical. Thanks for the understanding :) HighJewElfKing (talk) 22:23, May 20, 2019 (UTC)
Hi-I am trying to identify some vintage dragonball z tcg cards. Mostly from 1992-1994. They-are all in Japanese.
I don't know how to remove a Block ID, but if you were blocked you should not be able to edit my talk page. --Neffyarious (talk) 23:37, May 23, 2019 (UTC)
Do you remember seeing Semi Perfect Cell in any of the Xenoverse 2 cutscenes as I haven’t seen him whatsoever as far as I looked? Because Semi Perfect Cell is listed as being in the game only in the cutscenes and when I try to search up a video of his appearance, it just brings me MOD videos of him in Xenoverse 2. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 18:25, May 23, 2019 (UTC))
It's been a long time since XV2 so I don't recall. --Neffyarious (talk) 11:05, May 25, 2019 (UTC)
Goku Black's Super Saiyan Rosé
Hi, I've been recently debating back and fourth with a couple who claim that in the anime that Goku Black's Rosé is his version of SSGSS. The sources that have been linked do not confirm this, it does however confirm that's what Toriyama wanted, and it only happened in the manga. In the anime, I remember multiple sources saying Rosé was Black's version of blonde SSJ. I have suggested to them that instead of saying it's SSGSS in the anime, it's better to instead put that it is unclear as we don't have any sources stating that SSJR is SSGSS in the anime. In the manga it is of course, SSGSS, but if I remember correctly, a few sources came out in japanese stating SSJR is SSJ in the anime. I argued the point that the video games usually before adding characters have some kind of contact with Toei, so the information given was most likely SSJR is SSJ. I know video games don't affect the actual series but that's not what I was saying, I was saying Toei must have said something to the developers. The air date for the SSJR episode is August 28, 2016, the DBH God mission 9 was somewhere in Jun 2016. The God Mission date might not be 100% correct, but I'm struggling to find a date when it came out. In order to avoid misinformation, I believe we should change the information about Black's SSJR in the anime from being SSGSS, to unclear and why it could be either. TheCreepy904 (talk) 23:32, May 28, 2019 (UTC)
You said that there are multiple sources saying anime Rose is Black's version of normal Super Saiyan. Do you have them? --Neffyarious (talk) 08:59, May 29, 2019 (UTC)
I know I'm not the guy above, but I could've sworn Goku literally says that to Bulma when they return from the future the first time, at least in the Japanese version.
Check, and if he does the use that as a source. --Neffyarious (talk) 12:21, May 29, 2019 (UTC)
I have been looking all over and all I found was this. I'm still searching. So far there is lack of evidence on both sides to say what SSJR actually is. It's been very unclear from the start whether it's SSGSS or SSJ. Which is why I think it should be changed to unclear for the anime.TheCreepy904 (talk) 23:17, May 29, 2019 (UTC)
What are you talking about? We never spoke about the image I just linked, we spoke about Toriyama's notes and art, which aren't always adapted as such, especially in the anime. TheCreepy904 (talk) 03:35, May 30, 2019 (UTC)
Yes in addition to that photo that Herms translated. We definitely talked about that image. If I remember correctly, Flatzone did give you sources and that image was one of them but with herms translations. And Terez photoshopped what herms translated from that photo into the photo and also photoshopped Toriyama’s art and notes with herms translations. We definitely discussed this. Didn’t you see what was said in that photo with the translations? (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 04:18, May 30, 2019 (UTC))
I've just looked through the messages, I can't find anywhere where it had this within the source. Please link it, I haven't found it, all Flat did was link the same twitter post, two times. Neff, are you there?TheCreepy904 (talk) 06:31, May 30, 2019 (UTC)
This has proved my point; "It's Goku Black's version of Super Saiyan. its strength is a match for SSGSS!", it's Goku Black's SSJ, and it matches SSGSS in strength. I'm going to wait for your next response, I'm going to give you and Flat one more response, I've almost made up my mind, and you've given ME proof.TheCreepy904 (talk) 06:38, May 30, 2019 (UTC)
It could be only Black's version of the Super Saiyan in the anime but at the same time the manga and Toriyama sheets clarify that Rosé was intended to have Super Saiyan in addition to the form whether or not the animators thought it was Super Saiyan so therefore it should be labeled as SGSS even if the anime labeled it as Super Saiyan though we should still bring the information out there that it was Black's version of Super Saiyan in the anime due to the misunderstanding between the anime staff and Toriyama as Black only activated the Rosé form and didn't use the actual Super Saiyan form. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 07:31, May 30, 2019 (UTC))
Considering these sources the page should say: "Super Saiyan Rosé is the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan transformation of a Saiyan who is an actual deity in the manga, and the Super Saiyan form of Goku Black in the anime. It matches Super Saiyan Blue in strength." --Neffyarious (talk) 21:17, May 30, 2019 (UTC)
Look at the talk page closely. I even said it should or might be both but still sided on my position that it is still SGSS since Toriyama and Toyotarō clarified and corrected that. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 15:54, May 31, 2019 (UTC))
Super Saiyan Full Power
Hey, Neffyarious, I've got a question. Why is it that Super Saiyan Full Power (Broly's Final Form in Dragon Ball Super: Broly) is referred to as Legendary Super Saiyan and featured under its page? From my memory it's never referred to as that form and seems to come from a different branch and background entirely. Fused Zamasu (talk)
V-Jump articles for DBS Broly, as well as a poster for San Diego Comic-Con referred to the form as Legendary Super Saiyan. --Neffyarious (talk) 22:38, June 1, 2019 (UTC)
Xeno Goku height and weight
Same as Goku, the source is on Xeno Goku's page. --Neffyarious (talk) 21:26, June 10, 2019 (UTC)
I'm new, but I would like for you to take a look at this video and consider publishing these multipliers on the wiki pages they correspond to.
All pertinent details are listed in the video information.
Thanks for the message!
Its fan made so no. --Neffyarious (talk) 16:34, June 19, 2019 (UTC)
Would you agree that SSB is 50 times SSGSS?
Neffyarious, I've got a question about a Super Saiyan's power reaching up to 400 times base form. If it reaches 400 times base form, is SSJ2 still more powerful?—This unsigned comment was made by The New King Vegeta (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
I don't know. --Neffyarious (talk) 00:42, June 26, 2019 (UTC)
Ok, Neffyarious. Thanks for the reply. And tell me if my singature is right.--The New King Vegeta
Your supposed to use the signature button at the top. --Neffyarious (talk) 08:24, June 26, 2019 (UTC)
It is, an episode preview said it was. --Neffyarious (talk) 22:58, June 26, 2019 (UTC)
Earth Dragon Balls
I just created an article for the Earth Dragon Balls hoping that anyone that has accurate knowledge of this should include the information in this article but Jack Jackson and I are debating on the necessity of this page since he had told me that the Dragon Ball (object) page was really meant to cover the Earth Dragon Balls. but from what I'm seeing in the page, all varieties of Dragon Balls are listed in the page with their important usages and it doesn't really just tie down to the Earth Dragon Balls and plus the Earth Dragon Balls are listed as a kind of Dragon Ball like the other ones listed in the page but has yet to have an article for it so i decided to open one for it. Plus, since the Earth Dragon Balls shaped up the story to what it is now, and is far more seen than the other dragon balls, i feel like an article should be included for it along with a full biography since they were the first ones to show up in the series. What are your thoughts? (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 12:15, July 8, 2019 (UTC))
Seems 10X already agrees, just make sure all the info relating to the Earth page is moved from the object page over. --Neffyarious (talk) 17:51, July 11, 2019 (UTC)
So when the Time Patrol go back to Age 790 and see that Gogeta fighting Omega Shenron, that's being counted as being Xeno Gogeta. The one Fin absorbed and all, that's on the Xeno Gogeta page. Though when the Time Patrol go back to the Namek Saga and Xeno Goku teams up with that Super Saiyan Goku, then that Goku is not considered a Xeno version.
It is, just has not been written in detail, look at the Background section on Xeno Goku's page. The altered history has not been detailed, aside from the part in "The Fifth Demon God a Man Known as the Grim Reaper" where Xeno Goku's past self during Fusion Reborn was killed by Towa. --Neffyarious (talk) 14:18, July 13, 2019 (UTC)
- So all the Time Patrol characters and their counterparts that they come across when they travel to different time periods, so like when we saw Teen Gohan being defeated by Cell...they're all Xeno characters? That would have been a Xeno Teen Gohan?Bullza (talk) 01:40, July 14, 2019 (UTC)
That's what the story seems to indicate, GT Pan directly becomes Xeno Pan, Trunks refers to Cell Games Vegeta as Xeno Vegeta's past self etc. --Neffyarious (talk) 14:05, July 14, 2019 (UTC)
It is with Xeno Trunks, as "Dispatch! Time Patrol" refers to Xeno Goku as the strongest warrior from Trunks' memory, so he should be split as if he were the normal Future Trunks it would have been the mainline Goku. Dabura's an odd case however, as he refers to the Xeno world's Dabura as being separate from him in "Dark Demon God Boo". --Neffyarious (talk) 14:25, July 14, 2019 (UTC)
- So do we need to make a Xeno Trunks page and move all the Heroes information over on to that then? Also you may need to take a look at this and the next chapter because maybe somethings are wrong then.
Like this stuff I've written here
Yeah we do need a Xeno Trunks page with all his DBH info. I'm not sure about Syn Shenron, since the Xeno Shadow Dragons come from a different set of Dragon Balls to the GT Shadow Dragons. --Neffyarious (talk) 15:51, July 14, 2019 (UTC)--Neffyarious (talk) 15:51, July 14, 2019 (UTC)
- I'll see about making it tomorrow unless you'd rather do it as I'm not familiar with the whole Heroes thing outside of what I see in the chapters or episodes so I don't know which sections from Future Trunks' page needs to be copied over, like the Xenoverse stuff. Other a lot of the Heroes related pages could do with having a look through really to see if they're accurate and up to date.Bullza (talk) 01:40, July 15, 2019 (UTC)
I can handle it if you want. --Neffyarious (talk) 16:15, July 15, 2019 (UTC)
Oh I'd made it now, I started before you'd made that response. I've done what I can with it, I haven't added anything from the Xenoverse games so you're probably going to need to skim through the Xeno Trunks and Future Trunks page and see what needs to be swapped over or added. I didn't put anything for Xeno Trunks background because I don't know what it is and there's probably going to be techniques and maybe transformations that aren't on there.Bullza (talk) 16:58, July 15, 2019 (UTC)
Nice job. --Neffyarious (talk) 18:04, July 15, 2019 (UTC)
You have 34k edits????!!!!