Hi, Lupinthe3rd, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Talk:Spirit Bomb page.
Hey there man. I was looking through the recent changes and saw that you had posted questions on a few user's talk pages regaring the whole naming scheme of some characters. I have no problem with the questions, or with your search for the origin of the information on here, I just thought I'd let you know about something. Those users have not been active for some time now. Looking on their contributions page reveals that one of them has not made an edit since early 2009. Just thought I'd give you a heads up about that so that you didn't think they were rude or put too much effort into contacting people that won't respond. Hope that helps. 22:28, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Hello again. Please do not go around accusing users of making things up and telling them to remove it from pages, it is considered quite rude by many, including myself. For instance, your statements: "I would like you to admit that the information is your guesswork and is not sourced. When we have the comment by the author himself, I'm afraid that we no longer need the information about the mythology and chestnuts," would be better worded as "Could you please provide the source of your information, I have failed to locate it on my own."
Additionally, I would like you to stop accusing me of erasing author comments. In the Pan case, I left the information intact, and only removed the reference data. I explained to you that you can add it using the proper referencing format. The Krillin case was mistranslated the first time by someone who was likely lying just to try and seem correct, as they first said the comment was one thing, and then another. It has been accurately translated at the bottom of the Krillin talk page by a user more familiar with the language.
This is the second or third time I have had to talk to you about being polite to other users, and you can expect a block if you cannot do so. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:10, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I have to admit that my English sounds impolite because I don't know hot to talk politely in English since I'm not a native speaker.
- But you are also very impolite to call someone a liar. I've read the talk page of Krillin but in my opinion, the editor's traslation is correct. You say " It has been accurately translated at the bottom of the Krillin talk page by a user more familiar with the language" but that user is not a native speaker of Japanese so he cannot be more familiar with the language.
- And what do you mean by "the proper referencing format"? Tell me what to do.
- By the way, you keep callin Genki Dama a spoonerism but the article says it is a "pun". You have to correct it immediately. It's your duty to do so.--Lupinthe3rd 09:17, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
The only "duty" that we as admins have is to ensure the wiki is maintained and kept vandalism free. You can't expectus to know everything, just because we are admins. If you need help with how to reference things, you simply place the tags <ref>location of source here by website</ref> just like that. Does that help?11:59, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
Because you apparently decided to give up on the discussion and simply edit the pages as you liked, against the current consensus, as well as insulting multiple users repeatedly, even after previous warnings, you have been blocked for two weeks. When the block expires, you are free to edit once more, so long as you do not insult other users, or knowingly act against a consensus or ongoing discussion. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:46, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Because you have tried to ignore our policies once again, this time by trying to circumvent our temporary block system by making a new account, the new account has been disabled, and your existing account will be blocked for an additional week. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:31, October 23, 2010 (UTC)