|Final Chidori's Talk|
Video Venting: No, I don't like the new FANDOM videos either. The fact that they're tossed together so carelessly is insulting to the articles that our editors have worked hard to make. The information used is more or less copied from the article, the clips/images are nothing special, and the voice-over (as of now) is very bad.
Unfortunatly, we - the administrators and editors - have no power over the videos. We don't control the information, music, voice-over, clips, or what articles they end up on. We don't even really know who makes them. If you spot an error in a video or have any questions/complaints, please send a message to Wikia via Special:Contact. Thank you.
I Remember You
Begrudgingly, yes. Not because I don't want to remember you, but because it's painful to remember being an ass-sore, hotheaded, attention seeking teenager. You have a couple of kids and that affliction clears up fast.
- Hey what's up! I'm doing great, how about you? I know this is super late haha I'm sorry — • • 05:20, November 9, 2019 (UTC)
Its all good bro no worries. And nothing much just been playing video games mostly, Ive doing so/so lol just got some new dragon ball dvds gonna watch them soon even though ive seen every episode a million times lmao. --Supremegogeta 14:51, January 12, 2020 (UTC)
Hey, long time no see. I want to make some more of those character portals like you made for the main page a while back, maybe one's for the Pilaf gang, Jiren, Broly etc but I'd want them to be consistent with your design. What was the background that you used? You know the black cloudy background? I know you don't visit much anymore so I'm not in a rush for an answer but if you ever do see this, let me know, cya.Bullza (talk) 19:47, September 27, 2019 (UTC)
- Hey! Been too long. I think I used the corner of some random Dragon Ball Dokkan art haha, I honestly have no clue what it was. I don't have the original files anymore. I'm actually thinking about remaking them all, they're definitely really outdated. And this is super late but congrats on bureaucrat! — • • 05:28, November 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks, it happened not long after I was made Admin I think. I was able to make a portal for Jiren and Broly in the end. I took a portion of King Piccolo's background and then dragged it over in a smear before putting the image over the top of it. I got their images from the Dokkan art too.Bullza (talk) 08:22, November 9, 2019 (UTC)
- You're right, I was regrettably very late on answering that. Again, if there's still community interest in a discord server I'll do my best to help. — • • 19:24, February 27, 2020 (UTC)
Regarding my talk page and the message you left
Final Chidori, I have always done this, it helps all users to know where I am, and I'll stick by them. Me and Fenn have our ways on the discussions and forums, we always do this. When I tell a user to behave, it expresses my standards, as I strive to keep the discussions clean and fun. I am a strict mod, and i do not ket people belittle me like this. I keep an eye on discussions all the time. Please let me know if you have a problem with this, and I will happily resign. I am becoming a global discussions moderator anyway hopefully so, if you have a problem, let me know and I'll resign.19:39, February 27, 2020 (UTC)
- I replied on your talk page. To be clear, I have no intention of belittling you, and I'm sorry you feel that way. — • • 19:48, February 27, 2020 (UTC)
Hi Chidori. I was just wondering, would it be allowed to make a discord server for the Wiki. I realised that people could communicate easier as some people do not like talk pages. Thanks!12:43, February 29, 2020 (UTC)
- DragonBAllZ050, your signature still isn't formatted the proper way. Remember, the second sig page is what you want to be adding to your preferences.
- Funnily enough, I proposed a Discord server a while ago myself. 10X does bring up some valid points for an argument against it, but I'm not opposed to the idea as long as it's not seen as an alternative to talk pages. The biggest benefit of talk pages is that they're totally transparent. There's no private messaging via talk pages. If you edit or delete a comment, anyone can still see it in the page revision history. Besides, they're not necessarily hard to use. To clarify, I'd support a Discord server for wiki users to casually talk to each other, but article/wiki-related stuff should be kept on talk pages. I can ask Neffy if he's still interested. — • • 05:49, March 1, 2020 (UTC)
- I don't think it would be a bad idea perse, a lot would depend on it. I would say a brand new server from scratch would be best. I also don't know how wide spread this would need to be.
- If it was something that was going to be limited to just the staff on the wiki then there'd be no need to find people to monitor and moderate it like 10x Kamehameha was concerned about. I know I wouldn't want to do that anyway.
- And it'd be used for mainly behind the scenes discussion, like figuring out who is going to be the new Discussions Moderator or other general ideas or help, then it could be pretty useful and faster that way.
- If it was going to be open to everyone about anything then yeah I could see a lot of back and forth arguing over what should and shouldn't be added which would probably create more problems than it's worth.
11:10, March 2, 2020 (UTC)
Made. It is for all, but I'll set ground rules.
- I'd personally rather Bullza or 10X create it themselves if we're going to do this, at least to have a bureaucrat as the founder. — • • 04:10, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
- It would not be possible by just giving the bureaucrats a special rank (e.g. Emperor or King) on the server ?--Mgdodl (talk) 04:23, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
- I'm not really sure how Discord servers work, but ideally only Bullza/10X should have the ability to change admin ranks since that's the way it works over here. If the founder could demote themselves and give those permissions to someone else that would be fair as well.— • • 04:27, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
- Yes, that's possible, a user from another Discord Server that I'm part of, mentioned that he could do that.--Mgdodl (talk) 04:58, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
- I am the server owner, and I put these ranks.
- Server Administators (me, Fenn and Bullza)
- Wiki administrators (all other admins)
- Members (everyone else who joins)
- • • 06:09, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
- That's why I said earlier I'd rather Bullza or 10X create the server so they would have the founder privileges. — • • 20:18, March 4, 2020 (UTC)
- If ownership can be completely transferred then it's fine in my opinion. It would still need to get bureaucrat approval though, since it would essentially replace our chat function. — 15:34, March 14, 2020 (UTC)
- Feel free. Though I do recommend trying to make one from scratch down the line - it's pretty basic HTML and I think it's kinda fun. — • • 03:47, March 2, 2020 (UTC)
- I mean the code is identical to mine but it's red, so yeah I think it looks pretty nice haha. — • • 04:11, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
- I wanst the right fit. Thats all ill say. Because I have so much on at the minute, such as exams and other things related to my life, and friends, and here, making this place prosper with life! (DARK SOULS REFERENCE). • • 19:37, March 14, 2020 (UTC)
- So were your rights revoked or did you step down? And if you have a lot going on at the minute, why do you want to continue to moderate here? I don't mean to pry or sound rude but if you were fired from the global moderation team in less than a week that kind of calls your moderation process into question, can you give a couple more details on your situation with them? — 19:43, March 14, 2020 (UTC)
- Both. Moderating here is fine. Now please give me my rights back. AGAIN. I didn't quite like it so I told them, and my rights were revoked. I don't want to share anymore. Now can you restore them? I was quite nervous, and they picked up on that, so they asked what was wrong, I told them, they asked if I wanted time to think and I told them I didn't like it, how I would have to do so much, so I asked them to revoke them • • 08:32, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
Thank you, do you have a link to where you asked them to remove your rights? If it was over chat or something you can't link to, could you tell me which global discussion staff you were talking to? I just want to check in with them and make sure you resigned and weren't fired for poor conduct or anything.
To be clear, I'm not accusing you or trying to imply you've done something wrong, I just want to be sure. I hope you understand this situation looks a little weird from the outside. You've been talking about your promotion for weeks, kind of made a big deal about seeking out a "successor", and then you were suddenly removed from the global moderation team within a couple of days. — 16:00, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
- Just for closure, since this was unfortunately handled off-site: DragonBallZ050 has admitted on this thread that he didn't resign on his own (here are the removed replies). Over Discord, he told me that it was over a dispute about how he handled a situation, and that the global moderation team didn't believe he was a good fit for the role and decided to remove him.
- Like I said before, this kind of calls his moderation process into question and the dishonesty about the situation in general doesn't really help. I don't believe he's fit to be a moderator here at the moment. We've reached an understanding, and DragonBallZ050 has agreed to remain here as a regular user. Jammer92 will continue to fill in his previous position as discussions moderator. — 18:51, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
- I'm also going to take a break from here to recuperate from here. I might return, I might not, but it depends on what happens in personal life. • • 18:55, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
Do you think you can take care of this?
- I don't know much about Heroes so I'm not sure how to verify if the information is correct or not, but the formatting looks pretty bad. I looked at Beat's page and Froze's page and their "video game appearances" sections looked a lot more tidy. I think Forte's section is just delving a little too deep into the actual mechanics of the game, which isn't really needed in that section. I ended up removing most of it and just leaving the sentence that explains she's one of the three Saiyan avatars in World Mission. — 15:35, March 16, 2020 (UTC)
The same; nothing notable has happened to me at all in the last few years. As you may have seen me tell Sandubadear I rarely use Wikia but use Discord now. How about you? I see you're still relatively active here.21:33, March 17, 2020 (UTC)
Oh don't remind me of that, mine are in there too haha. For Discord no; I only lurk in public servers. I almost exclusively use it for a private group of a handful of weird antisocial people that we've formed over the last three years. It doesn't sound like much but that's really it when it comes to online socialization.01:47, March 19, 2020 (UTC)
He never listens
https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/User_talk:Rogeta234 FlatZone (talk) 00:20, March 31, 2020 (UTC)