|Archive 1: January 2017 - April 2018|
|Archive 2: May 2018 - December 2018|
Faulconer's Unreleased tracks
- Yes we should, I wasn't aware there were more pages. How many are there?Bullza (talk) 05:10, January 1, 2019 (UTC)
- Well someone has done a good job with that page as it is so no need to merge them, it'd take ages too. I'll add the page to the see also though.Bullza (talk) 13:55, January 1, 2019 (UTC)
Fake Page Created
- Done.Bullza (talk) 05:55, January 3, 2019 (UTC)
Why the page Continuous Ki Ball Barrage is deleted, and my edit on Continuous Kamehameha and Continuous Energy Bullet removed. Can you remove the page because just only one member has problem with it.
If it goes on I'm not adding any information to the wiki in future.
- Because those wasn't the techniques he used. The real one appeared in Dokkan Battle with an official name and I made the page already. DragonEmeperor (talk) 19:30, January 3, 2019 (UTC)
- Why? Just why adding new information from the Broly movie to the Super Saiyan C Type page was removed by DragonEmeperor, Is adding new information from the movie is crime? Or the page doesn't link with the movie in anyway ! It's happening to all my edits in different pages. Gogeta Omni (talk) 15:07, January 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Your edits shouldn't be being undone if there's no explanation for it. Is that what's happening?Bullza (talk) 16:18, January 9, 2019 (UTC)
- With explanation the edits are removed.That takes a lot of time to type about 1000 letters. But removed without giving any reason for it. As well as uploaded images from movie and manga. Gogeta Omni (talk) 00:29, January 10, 2019 (UTC)
- I left the user a message, let me know if anymore of your edits are undone without explanation in the future.Bullza (talk) 06:16, January 10, 2019 (UTC)
Still all my edits are undone instantly by DragonEmeperor. Not only that he is also deleting my commennts on character talk pages. He can reply his view on the talk page but why is he deleting them. Gogeta Omni (talk) 05:40, January 15, 2019 (UTC)
- I told you already, you keep adding information that's incorrect or already mentioned. Plus, those wasn't character talk pages, you just copy and paste the info you added to the Ages talk pages. That's not how a talk page is used. DragonEmeperor (talk) 06:17, January 15, 2019 (UTC)
- What kind of information is incorrect? Like specifically what is being added and then removed?Bullza (talk) 09:28, January 15, 2019 (UTC)
Well. That's it. I won't be editing or adding information to this wiki site anymore. Only DragonEmeperor decides what is correct or incorrect in a page. There are other editors, aren't there? They doesn't seem to have much problems with those. Nice knowing you all. Gogeta Omni (talk) 14:18, January 15, 2019 (UTC)
- Don't mind him, I've already told him more than once about doing that. Just tell me what it was you added and we'll see what the problem was and we'll see about getting it back on the page.Bullza (talk) 14:24, January 15, 2019 (UTC)
- The information added is usually stuff already on the page. For instance, he added Energy Blast Volley to Gogeta's page when it's already there. On the "Age 734" (I think it was that one) he added Goku's birth literally right under Goku's birth. He also adds quite a bit if headcanon, like the Transcendent God Kamehameha used by Gogeta being the combination of the Kamehameha and Gamma Burst Flash. I can see why his edits are undone, but Dragon undoing them without an explanation is rude. ExyleCage (talk) 18:29, January 15, 2019 (UTC)
ExyleCage, about Full Force Kamaehameha used by Gogeta, being the combination of those attacks, I didn't edit them on the page. I left them on the talk page for cosideration and view. I added picture of the gogeta's kamehameha on those pages, which were instantly removed. And about "Age 734" it's mentioned that saiyan baby have to be 3 years old before taking out of incubation chamber as per new update by the broly movie site information. Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta on Age 737. So by back calculation Goku was born on around Age 734. You guys are deleting my pages but some month later you yourselves will add those information. I'll read all pages but won't edit anymore.Gogeta Omni (talk) 09:58, January 16, 2019 (UTC)
- Gogeta has a point, if it says Planet Vegeta was destroyed in Age 737 and Goku is 3 years old then he would have to be born in Age 734 according to that.Bullza (talk) 10:47, January 16, 2019 (UTC)
Again, he added, right under Goku's birth on the page, he added Goku's birth AGAIN. As in, it was already there and he added it as the very next bullet point. ExyleCage (talk) 16:20, January 16, 2019 (UTC)
- I haven't seen the eh movie so I can't really give much of an opinion on that but I suppose I can leave him a message.Bullza (talk) 06:17, January 10, 2019 (UTC)
- Redirects don't need to be marked for deletion. They only count as an extra page and can be searched for when they're added as a candidate for deletion. That's why I'm trying to bring the sites page count down by merging the Bruce Falconer tracks but then you're increasing it by adding more redirects for deletion.
- In any case I changed the link.Bullza (talk) 06:25, January 11, 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah but there's too many and it's left up to me to delete them because nobody else will and no matter how many delete more keep added. There's no end to it.Bullza (talk) 11:41, January 11, 2019 (UTC)
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
I was beginning to start work on a page dedicated to the game itself, but instead it was deleted and referred to a simple link. Can you tell me what happened?
- Looks like another admin redirected it towards the Dragon Ball Heroes page. Most likely because you submitted the page with just the Infobox on it.
- If you take your work from this
- And flesh it out more so it resembles a worthwhile page like say the Jump Force page then it can be made its own page.Bullza (talk) 20:38, January 12, 2019 (UTC)
Hi this guy Orion dropped in this thread(https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:624514?useskin=oasis) that I was discussing with other people, he is being very rude without provocation could you maybe get him to be a bit more polite?Chrome0X (talk) 22:11, January 12, 2019 (UTC)
Other Wiki Block
I need your help. Invite Cake Buu here. I wanna talk to him
- Huh? Who is Cake Buu? Why do I need to invite him so you can talk to him? You could do with clarifying what you meant because I have no ckue.Bullza (talk)`
I'll link you there.
He won't listen!
- Who won't? You haven't explained anything. You said you'd link me but you haven't given one. Are you talking about another user on this site? Is he causing trouble?Bullza (talk) 23:21, January 13, 2019 (UTC)
I was blocked until 3099. I don't want that. I want another chance.
- Wait...are you saying you got blocked on another wiki by this guy Cake Buu and now you're trying to get in touch with that guy on here?Bullza (talk) 23:25, January 13, 2019 (UTC)
Yes I want another chance! Pronto
Sorry to bother you with this but I'm an admin on the dbz-dokkanbattle wikia. I have blocked Note a few months ago for harassing other users. He did this on the db-dokfanbattle wikia to that's why CakeBuu blocked him there to (I assume at least). It seems he started harrasing other users here now to get himself unblocked. Not sure why asking you or Neffyarious or others will change his case since he won't learn his lesson. This is just a heads up. Mazdafreak 23:28, January 13, 2019 (UTC)
AM I forced to like being blocked?! If I am I refuse!
- Right, I see what happened then. I was highly confused there for a moment. Sorry note but that's another person's wiki with their set of rules and staff to enforce them. Its entirely up to them what happens with you but at least you got their attention. You'll need to continue this elsewhere.Bullza (talk) 23:34, January 13, 2019 (UTC)
Well I made my own Wikia.
hey what's up
He's the second user to create Age 734. The movie happens in Age 732 then jumps five years to Age 737, which is the official year for Goku going to Earth. DragonEmeperor (talk) 04:14, January 18, 2019 (UTC)
- But then that would mean Goku would have been born in Age 734 if he was 3 when he was sent to Earth no?Bullza (talk) 22:24, January 18, 2019 (UTC)
- There's no source for it and not one person has brought one up. That's why you brought the discussion up in the Timeline talk page. Therefore, it should be deleted until proven otherwise. Plus, there was no mention of Goku being in his nursing capsule for three years, as in Minus. DragonEmeperor (talk) 00:04, January 19, 2019 (UTC)
- Well how many years before 737 did the movie start with Vegeta's birth?Bullza (talk) 00:12, January 19, 2019 (UTC)
- The Saiyans were annexed in Age 731 according to Daizenshuu 7. Then, Vegeta and Broly were born a year later according to Daizenshuu 7 and Broly. Five years later, Planet Vegeta is destroyed while Goku was sent to Earth according to Broly. Also, the counter on the screen when Goku arrives on Earth starts in Age 737, which is the traditional date given to the destruction of Planet Vegeta in guidebooks. That means, the Saiyans genocide happens a few months after Goku is born. DragonEmeperor (talk) 01:19, January 19, 2019 (UTC)
- Well the Timeline we have does use a lot of dates that are just worked out from other dates given, not a specific date. If Goku lands on Earth in Age 737, and in Minus he's said to be 3 years old then that sorta counts for something. If the movie makes no mention of it then it's not really contradicting the manga.
- But yeah it does seem a bit odd because Jaco the Galactic Patrolman was set just before Dragon Ball in Age 749 and at the start of the series they say it was around 10 years ago, that's a bit different 12 years. It looks like some stuff in the Timeline page is going tk have tk be changed.Bullza (talk) 01:27, January 19, 2019 (UTC)
- Well we have Goku as being born in Age 736 but we got that from doing the same thing as this Age 734 page, that was never sourced either. We got the Planet being destroyed in Age 739 because of what is said in Jaco and BoG, he's supposed to be 3 so we simply said he was born in Age 736.
- Now you have this movie saying that was Age 737 so these people are doing the same thing by just working backwards. What we have might not necessarily be any more correct than Age 734.Bullza (talk) 01:55, January 19, 2019 (UTC)
- Not just yet, it might get deleted, I'll see the movie myself in a few days and then I'll mess around with all this stuff. I wouldn't put any time into the page though encase it is deleted.
- What I was wondering is...the movie opens 5 years before Age 737 right? So Age 732, when Vegeta was born. Does Vegeta come out of the incubation at that point? Gogeta Omni said it was mentioned that he was in Incubation for 3 years?
- Because if that's the case I'd wonder if the birth date is being counted from when they're released from incubation rather than when they came into existence. That way Goku could be physically 3 years old but would still have been "born" in Age 737 which is officially his birth date.Bullza (talk) 03:14, January 19, 2019 (UTC)
- I'll save that for later because I don't want to know what happens but they made the same conclusion as myself about how it'd work out at being in Age 773. That's an obvious mistake that we'll have to ignore. A brief glimpse and I can't see anything about Vegeta being in there for 3 years. I think Goku's age needs to be kept as Age 737 though now anything about him being born in Age 736 which is only what we worked it out as needs to be taken out.Bullza (talk) 03:34, January 19, 2019 (UTC)
Can you block this user as he was warned by 0551E80Y that the next he uploads nude screenshots he will be blocked as he's still doing it. The picture shows Trunks' in genitalia it. DragonEmeperor (talk) 20:48, January 21, 2019 (UTC)
Could you help me with something
This user had vandalized several articles and their talk pages by moving them to new articles and talk pages that are vandilism in nature. I can't figure out how to move them back. I was hoping you could help me with this. 0551E80Y (talk) 13:24, January 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Alright I've put them back to normal. If it happens again in the future he's what you have to do. At the top of the page where it says edit, to the right there's the little arrow pointing down, click the arrow, between History and Protect you'll see Rename. Click on Rename and then you can change it, you can also change the Talk Page with it at the same time.Bullza (talk) 15:12, January 26, 2019 (UTC)
Why are you getting rid of the "in the anime" parts of Prison Planet Saga but leaving the "in the manga" parts? We're not supposed to be biased towards one media. --Neffyarious (talk) 20:30, January 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Well if we're already specifying the "In the manga" part then by process of elimination the other stuff would be from the anime. No real need to keep saying "In the anime" every other paragraph, if one part is saying it's from the manga and the other part isn't then you already know it's not from the manga.Bullza (talk) 21:15, January 26, 2019 (UTC)
But if you say "in the manga" and then never clarify that the next is "in the anime" then it's easy to get confused and think that whole part is "in the manga". It's also biased, why the choice to not use "in the anime" instead? --Neffyarious (talk) 21:26, January 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Well if you want to add it back in then it's not a big deal, I just thought it made the writing a little repetitive to keep saying it and people would realise if we aren't singling out this part as being in the manga then it must have happened in the anime.
- The anime was longer and what more people would be familiar with so less of a need to point out the difference there when compared to the manga but if you think it's easier to add that then I don't have any problem with it in particular.Bullza (talk) 21:31, January 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Please me tell you aren't undoing new users edits without explanation again.Bullza (talk) 03:41, January 28, 2019 (UTC)
- Without explanation?Bullza (talk) 12:59, February 8, 2019 (UTC)
- I left a message on his talk page. It looks like if you two are having some form of disagreement then you'd be best making a new section on Goku's Talk Page and see if you can come to some kind of agreement on whats to be included.Bullza (talk) 13:06, February 8, 2019 (UTC)
- But maybe he didn't want his edit to be messed with. Did you ask him first?Bullza (talk) 18:13, February 8, 2019 (UTC)
- It wasn't bad, he even asked me what I think. There's just a few just things to change. DragonEmeperor (talk) 20:48, February 8, 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah and then you erased most of it without saying anything, hence why I assumed bad faith. All good. I'll make a section in the talk page and we can talk about it there. Ahawowow (talk) 00:17, February 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Really? Maybe they were using different popular characters to get the message across.Bullza (talk) 16:53, January 28, 2019 (UTC)
Iwne and Liquiir
Their redirects need to be delete because those are the names Funimation are using. Also, I need you to rename Iwne because he being protected due to Jim Green trying to rename him. DragonEmeperor (talk) 06:15, February 2, 2019 (UTC)
- They redirect to other pages, deleting those redirects will only create red links on those pages. You always need to check "if anything links here" first otherwise it'll create problems. Besides that, redirects never need to be deleted, in fact when you mark them for deletion it turns that into a page that then shows up in the search when it other wise wouldn't. I don't know why you're still marking them because I've had to delete hundreds of these now and you still keep adding more of them anyway.Bullza (talk) 06:28, February 2, 2019 (UTC)
- And what am I renaming Iwne too? From Iwne to what?Bullza (talk) 06:30, February 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Do I have to rename "Liquiir" to "Liqueur"?Bullza (talk) 06:49, February 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Yes. DragonEmeperor (talk) 07:13, February 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Done, make sure you check Arak's page and each characters voice actors page to make sure there's no red links. Also all mention of Iwne and Liquiir will need to be changed. Bullza (talk) 07:31, February 2, 2019 (UTC)
List of power levels in Battle of Z
I want a good reason why were keeping this page. What's the value in it when there's nothing important on it? I even suggested to merge it with the List of Power Levels to try and save whatever info it has, but it never happened. So Bullza, tell me why? DragonEmeperor (talk) 06:18, February 4, 2019 (UTC)
- You don't need a good reason. You tagged it for deletion, I took a look and decided it should stay for the time being. If the page is deleted I wouldn't have access to the information for it to be merged with anyway, I need to decide if it's worth merging and when to get around to doing it if that is what I choose and it doesn't need to be stuck in the deletion page for as long as that takes. I'll get around to it when I get around to it.Bullza (talk) 06:29, February 4, 2019 (UTC)
- Those are redirects. They don't need deleting, as long as the directed page is correct then it's not an issue. Youve been clogging up the deletion page with hundreds of redirects for months now despite myself and another Admin telling you more than once not to do so. Aside from wasting time having to constantly check to see if each one links anywhere, correct the pages if they do and then delete them, it's also getting in the way of pages that genuinely need to be looked as they're disguised within all the redirects.
- Also seeing as for every one I do end up getting rid of, another one seems to almost immediately takes it place and there doesn't appear to be any end to this means that no more redirects are to be marked deletion any time soon, just the article pages.Bullza (talk) 06:48, February 4, 2019 (UTC)
- Well fine. You don't gotta worry anymore because I'm leaving this wikia anyway for a while. I told 10X 3 months ago that I'm taking a break because I'm tired of all the commotion I went through up here. And I'm gonna do that too when the English dub of DBS ends cause I made a commitment to finish it first. So maybe the day I return to edit again after DBS ends, we could talk and see if I truly earned the right to be an admin then. That way, you don't have to do all of the hard work alone. So thanks for putting up with all the workload I gave you. DragonEmeperor (talk) 07:03, February 4, 2019 (UTC)
- You'd be a definite frontrunner in any talks of their being another Admin due to your work load and commitment. It is only the way you deal with other users at times which is getting in the way of that happening but these things can always be worked on. I was banned twice before myself and so was one of the other admins.Bullza (talk) 07:10, February 4, 2019 (UTC)
Hello, could you revert this edit and delete this page? The former is a spammer, while the latter was a page created by the same spammer and then other spammers started spamming links as well. —alitreonalitre | 8 February 2019, 12:27 (utc)
Full Body Image
Hey, sorry to ask about such a meaningless question, but It's something I always wondered how to do.
This image of Goku is only a close-up, as you can obviously see.
This one, however, is a complete full-body image after achieving UI.
Here's where my question lies: How does one take an image and make it a full-length/full body one? I remember that scene. It slowly showed Goku's new form, with the camera slowly going upwards from his feet, all the to his head, but not a complete full-body shot of his form in that specific scene. Is there an App or something that allows someone to take a full-body screenshot?
Again, sorry for the idiotic and meaningless question, but It's something I've been looking to do for quite awhile, but never knew how to. I'd appreciate it if you knew how to, and told me about it. Thanks in advance.
- No it's not meaningless at all. I'm not sure how it's done but they refer to that as a Panning shot. This thread here has an entire collection of them from across the series.
- I will leave a message and ask how it's done and if I get an answer I'll send you a message on your talk page.Bullza (talk) 12:17, February 9, 2019 (UTC)
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
RE: Pan shots
Thanks a lot for helping me. Although I looked it up, and apparently, I have to pay to use Photoshop. Guess, that ain't happening. But anyway, thank you so much for your help. Actually, I wanted to make a full-body image of Android 21 in her brief appearance at that Dragon Ball Heroes opening to place it in her Infobox, since it's a game image that's there. Again, thanks for the help.
250px As in, making this a full-length/full body shot to put at her Infobox. ^_^
- Well you could try my poor man's version. Capture each part of the full image by pressing the Print Screen button and then connect them all together using Paint or something. It might be like 4 images perhaps? Then just line them up to create one larger image.Bullza (talk) 14:04, February 9, 2019 (UTC)
Can you move Survive! The Tournament of Power Begins at Last!! to the Funimation title, Survive! The Tournament of Power Begins at Last! as I'm unable to. DragonEmeperor (talk) 04:07, February 10, 2019 (UTC)
- Done.Bullza (talk) 10:09, February 10, 2019 (UTC)
Image captions. Period or no? Don't see anything about it in the manual of style and I've noticed that most of them seem not to have one so I'm weary to change without asking. Ahawowow (talk) 06:22, February 11, 2019 (UTC)
- I think generally we prefer to not use them because we write in our own caption underneath explaining the image. You can use them though I believe but preferably use official subs if you're going to.Bullza (talk) 10:23, February 11, 2019 (UTC)
- Oh I get you, sorry I didn't see this before. It doesn't matter too much I suppose, I think I generally don't add periods but I've never gave it much thought. There's no right or wrong regarding it, if anything I'd check a page with a lot of images and see if most do or don't have periods and then just go with the majority but it ain't too important.Bullza (talk) 14:51, February 14, 2019 (UTC)
You didn't have to delete his user page. The only reason it was listed was because of the template he was using. Its the same reason for Final Chidori, so you could restore the page. DragonEmeperor (talk) 18:43, February 12, 2019 (UTC)
- His page still exists. https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/User:Vegeta88?redirect=no
- He's a blocked user anyway because he became Final Chidori.Bullza (talk) 18:49, February 12, 2019 (UTC)
- Tomorrow when I have access to my computer I'll go through it and cut it down some. Too many pages have this problem.Bullza (talk) 01:02, February 13, 2019 (UTC)
- Now I've had more time, it doesn't even seem like there's a purpose to cutting it down. Rather than it be a description of the Time Patrol, it's literally just the entire plot of the game in detail. I don't know why it's even there like that, the majority of it doesn't have anything to do with the Time Patrol, it would better suited for the Xenoverse 2 page if anything.
- What's there on the Time Patrol page should be stripped out entirely to be replaced from the ground up with something that focuses more on the actual Time Patrol itself like what was done in the Xenoverse and Interlude section but I can't do that because I can't remember the game well enough now.Bullza (talk) 14:46, February 13, 2019 (UTC)
Majin buu uncle
User removing my edits
I just added a few pictures to Bulma’s film appearance in the Broly movie but User:DragonEmeperor removed them. I had a conversation of this to him earlier about undoing people’s edits and telling them why after undoing it in there talk page a few months ago. I completely do not condone edit warring and I rather just speak to an admin about it. I don’t go around removing edits he posts so why mine. It’s totally not fair. No wonder why he has the most edits on this wikia probably off of reverting people’s edits and adding his own edits and not explaining why he removed someone else’s edits. It’s like he decides what he wants stayed or removed even if an edit doesn’t harm the page or give false information just to get his way. If there’s anyway you can help me out in this situation please feel free to notify me so I can get your feedback. I’m about tired of this. I don’t get this a lot from other wikia’s besides this one and this user thinks he’s in charge of everything and decides if he wants edits to stay or leave and adds his own edits without giving a definitive explanation about removing someone else’s edits because he thinks his edits are better than other users’s edits. If he doesn’t like the pictures there why not contact me or an admin to explain why he doesn’t want them there. He doesn’t even have rollback privileges and he’s doing this. I don’t have a problem with him revising my edits but when he removes them that’s a whole different issue. I’m going to add the pictures back just a heads up. Please talk to him because I know he has a history of edit warring with other users. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 08:19, February 14, 2019 (UTC))
- Yeah this appears to be turning into a common occurrence now. I can see you made a lot of edits on the page and he didn't undo it all but what he did undo was again without explanation. I don't see anything wrong with the pictures that were added, in fact I'd encourage that they were added so it wasn't just a wall of text. There was no need for them to be taken out. I'll again send a message which is going to be the last one of this nature.Bullza (talk) 14:44, February 14, 2019 (UTC)
Thanks Bullza, I appreciate it and make sure to tell him not to be doing unnecessary edits on things that don’t need to be edited. Because sometimes I look at the history of articles that I recently edited and it gets edited by him without any significant change between the two edits like these ones   and line 86  he also removed the text “earthlings” on 2 images I put there however I put them back and reworded them as “earthlings watching in fear” and “earthlings watching as the Saiyans arrive” and he didn’t remove them. Thanks Bullza for reading this and helping me out. Sosuagwu17 (talk) 16:47, February 14, 2019 (UTC))
- I didn't get change to the right picture up because Bulma has a small role when the fighting starts so two pics won't fit. 20:51, February 14, 2019 (UTC)
You know what I'm done here. Even when I started explaining my edits I'm still getting this. I wasn't undoing for the hell of it. I was fixing the small mistakes other users do. I even asked another user to take an issue to the talk page with me. If a user think I rubbed them the wrong way, they leave me a message and I'll tell them whats up. I did this before and after talking it out, we come to common ground because it was a misunderstanding. But you know what forget it cause I'm leaving forever and never looking back. DragonEmeperor (talk) 21:45, February 14, 2019 (UTC)
- You have no need to act like that at all. Don't make out there's some spite aimed towards you, as I and the other Admin said, you've had more leeway than almost anybody else would have had. This problem has been brought up to you multiple times, I keep having people bring it up to me here and people are bringing it up to you over there, someone even left because of it. If nothing is done then we're just going to seem incompetent. It's fine and encouraged to fix mistakes but you don't explain that or you'll just undo everything and people won't know why and then they'll get angry over it.Bullza (talk) 15:14, February 15, 2019 (UTC)
- Done.Bullza (talk) 05:55, February 24, 2019 (UTC)
- If there's a page to be added to it then yes but I don't pay attention to the quote part of this site so I don't know what we have.Bullza (talk) 03:07, February 26, 2019 (UTC)
- I've seen that but is there a page for Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Super Broly's quotes? If there's not a page for it then I can't add anything to the template.Bullza (talk) 03:20, February 26, 2019 (UTC)
- By Saga would be much preferable because down the line there will be different DVD releases and Seasons and Parts and it might be different depending on the country and how they release it so by Saga is nice and simple.Bullza (talk) 03:41, February 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Well, I just created the page for Broly (Quotes), but I don't know what names to use for the Dragon Ball Super pages because of that issue. Like, for example, Dragon Ball Super: God of Destruction Beerus Saga (Quotes) or something a little simple. DragonEmeperor (talk) 03:50, February 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Probably just God of Destruction Beerus Saga (Quotes) would suffice. I'd see if you can get any help on the Broly page first before making articles for other pages otherwise they could end up empty if nobody adds to them.Bullza (talk) 04:12, February 26, 2019 (UTC)
- I just asked a few users who are good with quotes to help with Broly and told them the quote pages for Super were coming soon. DragonEmeperor (talk) 04:48, February 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Hey Bullza, should I make a page for Dragon Ball Z Kai as well since the quotes for it are different? DragonEmeperor (talk) 01:33, February 27, 2019 (UTC)
- If there's enough worth making a page for. Probably just the one for the whole series though instead of dividing them by Parts or Seasons or Sagas though.Bullza (talk) 02:10, February 27, 2019 (UTC)
Hey Bullza this is me again. I just went into the Garlic Jr. page a day ago and another user added what seemed to be good information concerning Garlic Jr.’s appearance and personality but DragonEmeperor later removes them but this time he explained that the information given was wrong and he completely removes the appearance and personality sections off of Garlic Jr.’s page. I’m not saying he did anything wrong but can you look into it because I thought it was pretty good information and I don’t know much about Garlic Jr. besides him appearing in a filler arc in DBZ and I’ve never watched Dead Zone so I really can’t determine if the information is right or wrong. I believe the appearance section that the other user described him as was right. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 19:35, February 26, 2019 (UTC))
- Because some of the info was incorrect and I was going to ask another to help me with me since they can explain the appearance section in great detail. DragonEmeperor (talk) 20:26, February 26, 2019 (UTC)
- The information seemed mostly fine to me though I haven't seen the movie for a bit. Seems like it would have better to leave it there and then make corrections later rather than remove two whole sections. If you're going to correct it that's fine but get around to it soon or I'll add it back for the time being.Bullza (talk) 01:21, February 27, 2019 (UTC)
User:Tails Gaming had vandalized the Broly page of this wiki but removed his vandalism. Can you inform him not to do that ever again and inform him about the policies of this wiki. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 13:51, March 4, 2019 (UTC))
If an episode airs in English, does it have to be broadcasted by Funimation alone to be considered an official English Airdate in this wiki even if Funimation wasn’t the first one to broadcast an episode in English. And are BLT dub or Ocean Dub considered as official English material concerning airdates of certain Dragon Ball episodes airing in English. Because I know in this wiki, Funimation in terms of anime in English is mostly accepted. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 11:45, March 7, 2019 (UTC))
- I suppose you'd go for the original English airdate. We do mostly revolve around the Funimation version but not exclusively. If it aired earlier in English under a different dub then I guess that should probably be the date given.Bullza (talk) 11:50, March 7, 2019 (UTC)
So redubs of Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z are not considered official English airdates? I noticed for the English airdates of the Dragon Ball Z episodes in this wiki from the Raditz Saga all the way to the Frieza saga are going by the redub continuation of the airdates instead of the original 90s version. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 11:56, March 7, 2019 (UTC))
- Well you know we have a separate page for the 90's version or edited version right? Like this here
- That's from the Saban dub, that's listed as 1996. We then another page for the Funimation version or unedited version which says 2005.Bullza (talk) 12:03, March 7, 2019 (UTC)
Bullza you know how the first 13 episodes of Dragon Ball were originally dubbed by BLT. I want to know if I can add the Funimation redub airdates of those episodes to keep it consistent with the English airdates of the other episodes that came after the first 13 that are listed in this wiki. Because for the Japanese airdates, they are consistent with the other Japanese airdates of episodes because they were produced by one company in Japan while doing Dragon Ball. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 05:36, March 8, 2019 (UTC))
- The Japanese version didn't have the same problems like the English version so their airdates remained on track while the dub kept switching hands. DragonEmeperor (talk) 06:16, March 8, 2019 (UTC)
I feel like since Funimation is a more important or common dub for Dragon Ball versus other dubs like harmony gold, blt or ocean dub that the airdates for the first 13 episodes done by Funimation alone should be included as well since Funimation is best known for producing English dub for Dragon Ball anime related media. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 07:41, March 8, 2019 (UTC))
- Even so, you can't just ignore the other anime companies for licensing the series. Even Funimation re-released the Ocean dub episodes and films of Dragon Ball Z. Therefore, if Funimation can still acknowledge the previous dubs of the series, you should be able to as well. DragonEmeperor (talk) 07:54, March 8, 2019 (UTC)
I don’t see a reason why the first 13 Funimation’s redub episodes of Dragon Ball can’t be listed if they aired in America. It would just be a piece of missing information not presented in this wiki. though they don’t have to be listed in the infobox they should be at least included somewhere in each of the article pages concerning those episodes. Because they were also official airdates. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 08:51, March 8, 2019 (UTC))
- If you want to add the date underneath the current listed English date and then specify (Funi) next to it to show that it was the Funimation versions original airdate than that would be alright.Bullza (talk) 12:20, March 8, 2019 (UTC)
If you had read how that paragraph was, you would've rewritten too. I told Turbof1 the same thing. Plus, I suspect his using two accounts as Turbonl64 was the one who added it but Turbof1 who reverted it. DragonEmeperor (talk) 23:34, March 7, 2019 (UTC)
- But you didn't rewrite it, you removed 90% of what was said. I would have reworded what was said but still kept the jist of what was being added intact. I wouldn't have removed all his work and not said said why.Bullza (talk) 00:21, March 8, 2019 (UTC)
- You removed almost all of it, 932 out of 1,104 bytes of his information. You either should have fixed it up right then or told someone else so that they could have fixed it up but no you just took out most of his information and yet again didn't even bother to explain why. Which for the umpteenth time led to a newish user being confused on what he'd done wrong and you being accused of the same thing.
- It's been explained to you enough at this point where you're going wrong. I'm not about to do so again so I'm just going to have wait until it inevitably happens again and then you'll have to be temporarily banned. I've given you way too many chances because of the amount contributions you make but I can't let it slide again.Bullza (talk) 00:51, March 8, 2019 (UTC)
- Why do I have to explain for every edit I make. Even the smallest change I make and bam, I'm being hounded. I was trying to get info from Goku's abilities section and the episode summary. You seen it yourself of how that paragraph was written. You people really think I do this to be mean. DragonEmeperor (talk) 01:57, March 8, 2019 (UTC)
- You don't have to explain every edit but when you're removing 90% of the information a new user just added in then that obviously needs to be explained. You don't have to explain fixing typos or adding information or little corrections but you have to explain when you tamper with other peoples work. I did see the paragraph and I would have reworded it but I would never have removed it entirely and said nothing.Bullza (talk) 11:56, March 8, 2019 (UTC)
Hey can you make one of the aliases for ultra instinct transformation mastered ultra instinct?
We’re trying to change the name Vikal to Bikal since Funimation has confirmed their own spelling of the name as Bikal but it’s not letting us due to a redirect page already existing with that name. WARMACHINEROXX3 gave a link as proof. . (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 09:56, March 16, 2019 (UTC)).
- Looks like that's been sorted though the page itself still says Vikal so I'll have to change that.Bullza (talk) 17:28, March 16, 2019 (UTC)
I added a category for characters who were erased that weren’t listed in the Category:Erased Characters page but DragonEmeperor wants to argue that it only applies to characters who were destroyed or erased and still remain dead after and goes as far as to change the whole subject and removes most of the categories that I added to certain characters that were erased even though still living due to them being revived by 17. Can you please talk to him. Because when this category page was made it only said it was a list of characters who were erased by the Zenohs it didn’t specify on whether it only list characters that still remained dead after being erased so I decided to add new characters. Though I noticed before I added the new characters that the list comprises only characters that remained dead after being erased though I still added more characters because it didn’t give a specification. I feel regardless if they’re still dead or alive that they should be included since it’s only a list of characters who were erased because what if the characters that are still dead after being erased are brought back alive later in the series, and we have to remove them since they’re living now then what is the whole point of creating an erased characters category page. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 23:15, March 17, 2019 (UTC))
- Well I see where you're both coming from, aren't most characters who have been erased back to life now? I think the only exception may be Zamasu and that Dr Slump ghost so there wouldn't even be much need for it otherwise. Then again wouldn't it be confusing if they are listed in the erased category when the characters aren't currently erased at all?Bullza (talk) 23:28, March 17, 2019 (UTC)
- That's because it was named wrong when Shenron230 created it and needs to be named similar to like how the "Characters with on-screen deaths who remain deceased" and "Characters with off-screen deaths who remain deceased" categories are. DragonEmeperor (talk) 23:31, March 17, 2019 (UTC)
Perhaps renaming the category would be better so there's no room for confusion. If you two can decide on what to rename it I can do so.Bullza (talk) 23:34, March 17, 2019 (UTC)
I feel like it’s a good category page and should continue to list all characters erased or destroyed regardless if they’re still dead or living because how can you say a character got erased but not in this category of list of characters erased or destroyed just because the said character is still living through certain circumstances. It just doesn’t make sense and I feel they should be listed even when still currently living. Because the page was originally intended to list the characters erased by the Zenohs so every characters that got erased should be listed regardless of current status. I even added extra information regarding the tournament of power situation so it can be less confusing but DragonEmeperor once again like he always does removes them. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 23:45, March 17, 2019 (UTC))
No, I’m leaving it up to Bullza to decide. I feel like it’s a good list and needs to list every character regarding erasure. Because I don’t see this going anywhere between us. Though perhaps it may be good to rename it but I ‘m still having Bullza handle it. if no response from him, then I will change everything how it originally was starting before I edited the section. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 00:02, March 18, 2019 (UTC))
- He just asked us on what new name to give it. Read his posts first before targeting me. DragonEmeperor (talk) 00:10, March 18, 2019 (UTC)
- I’m not trying to target you. I’m just saying let Bullza handle it. But I would name the page Every Character Who had been Erased or Destroyed at any point in the Dragon Ball Series to be less confusing. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 01:37, March 18, 2019 (UTC))
Well how about we rename it to Characters who have been Erased, then it can just include any character who has been erased at some point in time whether they've been brought back or not.Bullza (talk) 00:21, March 18, 2019 (UTC)
- Turns out you can't actually rename a category page. So a new one would need to be made but then there's the effort of adding that category to all the other character pages and removing the currently existing one off those pages as well.Bullza (talk) 00:32, March 18, 2019 (UTC)
- That's alright, you can create it so their won't be anymore arguments and your a third party. I'll change the existing one the pages when you do. DragonEmeperor (talk) 00:36, March 18, 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah I'll make the page.Bullza (talk) 01:01, March 18, 2019 (UTC)
- I don't even know if I've done it right because I haven't had to make one before but here it is.
https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters_who_have_been_Erased Bullza (talk) 01:09, March 18, 2019 (UTC)
- Its alright and you delete the other one cause its empty now. DragonEmeperor (talk) 01:39, March 18, 2019 (UTC)
Should we keep his age as living over 75 millions years ago or change it to 100s of millions of years because another user was arguing about that earlier and he gave me evidence to support it as Beerus did state in Dragon Ball Super episode 5 that he has existed for 100s of millions of years. He also argues that Beerus apparent immunity to toonforce should also be included in the abilities section after seeing in episode 69 in dragon ball super but I told him stuff like that should probably be included into the trivia so I added it there but it seems like DragonEmeperor removed them. I even brought it to the talk page but nobody is replying so I’m asking you for help because i’m not sure myself if they should be included. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 23:07, March 18, 2019 (UTC))
- I do recall him saying even in the dub that he has lived for a couple hundred million years so that should be changed. Him being immune to toon force can probably stay in the power section but it was just something of a gag for one episode so shouldn't be made a big deal of in that section.Bullza (talk) 23:28, March 18, 2019 (UTC)
- Not sure what you could put aside from what was said, he's at least a couple hundred million years old. You can't put anything specific, 200+ million years old perhaps? —This unsigned comment was made by Bullza (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- Yes, he's his twin and least shares the same birthday.Bullza (talk) 03:56, March 19, 2019 (UTC)
Hello, I would like to report a user Hakaigoodbye because of numerous rule breaking. First of all, you might know about the old broly verus jiren my way page. This was created by this user. Secondly, oe of his new blogs about Goku's power levels are very inaccurate. It was very clearly stated that goku's power level was 3000000 at base form and 150000000 at Super Saiyan. However, he went and put in a bunch of unrelated numbers. Could you do something about this? Thanks!
- I saw the former but can't get rid of that. As for the power levels, if he's adding that to one of his own user blogs then he's free to do so, just so long as it isn't on any of the article pages themselves.Bullza (talk) 21:47, March 19, 2019 (UTC)
I'm sorry but I can't use the four tides at the moment DRAGONEmepeoror won't quit indondojng my edits I usually don't edit bit recently olive only been editing technique infoboxes and adding users and inventors names to the technique infoboxes every time he keeps undoing my edits i just don't feel like editing anymore and I just want to give up on edting because everytime I try to edit DragonEmporeror keeps undoing all my edits I've already got enough problems aside from college ive lost 2 faimly member already my aunt and my cousin due to cancer and my grandmothers in the hospital getting surgery done and my cats have died awhile back unless he leaves to anonther website or quits undoing my edits like a competition like he's competing with me then I won't come to back to this website and edit no more I don't like competing with and I'm not a competitive person and I am really sick and tired of this happening im sorry for not using the four tides and I'm sorry bothering you —This unsigned comment was made by Molly Baker (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- I undid them because your adding almost every Goku as users in the Kaioken Finish page. Only Present Goku is listed because Future Goku doesn't have all of his attacks listed and the Goku from Black's timeline is only seen using SSJ2 in a flashback. DragonEmeperor (talk) 03:01, March 20, 2019 (UTC)
- I'm sorry to hear about your struggles but don't feel dissuaded editing here, the site could use as many different contributors as possible. But yeah I see that you're heading all versions of Goku as being able to do that attack and logically he should be able to but we're only listing them if we actually see them do it because it's still best not to assume and we'll lose track of what they have it haven't done.Bullza (talk) 03:06, March 20, 2019 (UTC)
Can you remove that redirect page with the name “Biikal” because remember before there was trouble changing Vikal to Bikal due to the Funimation spelling of the name being revealed as Bikal but it wasn’t letting us change it due to another page already existing with that name which happened to be a redirect page under Bikal as well due to English manga translations translating it as such. So I purposely changed the name of the redirect page from “Bikal” to “Biikal” just to see if it will let me change the name of the page under Vikal to Bikal. But Yonedge already handled the situation. Can you please delete that page under Biikal. DragonEmeperor already put a mark for deletion for that page because of the incorrect spelling of the name that I did on purpose just to see if I can change the name of the other page Vikal to Bikal and rechange Biikal to Vikal. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 13:46, March 22, 2019 (UTC))
- I deleted the redirect.Bullza (talk) 19:26, March 22, 2019 (UTC)
Done.Bullza (talk) 02:07, March 27, 2019 (UTC)
I’m done trying to improve this wiki and I’m leaving because every single time I try to make an edit even ones that do make sense, DragonEmeperor doesn’t seem to come with any logical agreement with me though this time around he does explain why he removes things while some are left unexplained. I didn’t come here to edit war, fight or compete with another user, I came here to put out my best knowledge about the Dragon Ball franchise and what I feel needs to be improved in this wiki but since someone wants to compete and thinks he runs this wiki just because he has the most edits and thinks his edits are more superior, I might as well just leave though I do respect him for fixing errors and mistakes by other users and even removing and reporting vandalism because this wiki has to be in its best condition. Thanks Bullza for all your help and support and I really do hope this wiki gets new contributors that can really help out and improve this wiki and make this wiki an amazing one for all Dragon Ball content and one of the best wiki out there in the future because I truly do embrace the Dragon Ball franchise as a whole and I really do hope this wiki becomes less competitive in the future. Thank you and goodbye. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 02:17, March 27, 2019 (UTC))
- I'd rather nobody leave at all because then he just gets what he wanted, he already shooed away another user over the same thing. Nobody at all owns this wiki, it definitely doesn't matter how many edits a person has but if that's what you choose to do then it's unfortunate but I'm glad you were able to contribute to the site.Bullza (talk) 02:30, March 27, 2019 (UTC)