Regarding your question on 10X's talk page, the box with links is a type of template called a navbox. The template itself is located here. If you click edit, you can view the code and change it around to suit your needs, then paste the code on a new template page. Feel free to ask if you need any help! — • • 00:30, January 18, 2017 (UTC)
I think it should be fixed but it isn't that big of a deal and probably would be to much work and trouble. But I would ask 10X Kamehameha just to make sure.
Hi there. Please do not overwrite existing image files, especially when those images are currently in articles. For example, you recently overwrote file:EX1.jpg which is a technique infobox image, with an animanga scan, which messed up the technique's article. When you get a warning that you are about the overwrite an article, don't ignore it, and instead change the file name you are writing to something new. Thanks. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:39, April 23, 2017 (UTC)
Edit: Oh I see, it was because I'd type the file name in then immediately click upload file. You have to click off to the side so it registers what you typed in and then it tells you if it's been uploaded before or not. Already I got it now.Bullza (talk) 00:56, April 25, 2017 (UTC)
It doesn't matter, thats completely irrelevant. The extra "S" is included on the chapter. The official title given on the front page of the chapter from Viz includes it so that's the title.
I can't thank you enough......Your test works. It WORKS! And I have seen no problems using it. Do you know what we can use this for now?! We can use this on a number of things....especially organization for the Future Trunks Saga. So.....since it works, I would like to put it out on the mainstream, so we can change things, is that ok? Let me know in the Manual of Style Talk Page, so then you can prevent it if you don't want me to. But nevertheless, thanks for your hard work. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 22:13, June 21, 2017 (UTC)
Like I said on your talk page I took the little information on those pages and combined it with the main page for the items as it's much easier to access. I already asked Final Chidori about this beforehand and he said it was fine and he was gonna delete those pages because they were empty pages.Bullza (talk) 21:52, July 6, 2017 (UTC)
where did you find dbs 27 in the manga
- All chapters are here
Due to your dedicated efforts toward the wiki, you've been made a moderator and given sysop privileges. As a moderator, any help you can provide in keeping the wiki clean and polished will be greatly appreciated!
- Help:Admin FAQ
- Help:Page protection
- Help:User access levels
- Help:Common mistakes
Congratulations on becoming a admin, I know you'll do a great job. Your basically my successor, so would you like to know all of the sources I use to get info? (you probably already use quite a few of them)--Neffyarious (talk) 12:16, September 13, 2017 (UTC)
Wait...what? I'm an admin? Where did that come from? I thought that was something that you probably had to submit a request for and then there'd be some discussions about it.
I check a bunch of different sites for info.
- You know about Kanzenshuu of course. Specifically the Dragon Ball Super and Video game sections are handy places.
- Two of the best Kanzenshuu members (who are both pillars of the DB community as a whole) are TheDevilsCorpse and Herms (you definitely know of them). They will be among the first to get info, TDC will sometimes get info on lesser known things (like DB Online or the DBS artbooks) while Herms is the DB community's greatest translator.
- The French Dragon Ball news site gets info fast. When their is a new DBS manga chapter coming out, they will usually get the raw (or even translated) scans first.
- If you want to see the latest pages of the Dark Demon Realm Mission manga, a fellow on tumblr named Beshmaru uploads the raw scans. For translations of SDBH you'll need to go on Dragon Ball Heroes Kanzenshuu forum, a fellow named alakazam^ is known to translate them there (though I'm sure you know this too).
- The old version of Kanzenshuu, Kanzentai has translated Daizenshuu stuff, It's accessed via wayback machine. I added a lot of the Daizenshuu's information, but there is probably still tons of stuff in the Daizenshuus that we have never recorded on here.
That's real handy, yeah I know about some of that and I look at Herms Twitter often but I never thought to check TheDevilsCorpse twitter.
I did not know about the site for the Kanzentai or the SDBH manga though, that'll be very handy aswell as the translations now that I've started to update that from time to time. So thanks for all that.Bullza (talk) 17:43, September 13, 2017 (UTC)
Do you know what exactly Chamel said to the Time Patrol in the Super Dragon Ball Heroes manga Chapter 6. I have a clue, but my Japanese isn't that great and I always have to infer and use context clues to understand. It would be a pleasure. Also, do you think the DB manga chapters need more detail? Oh, and also, please don't do this:
Since 10x Kamehameha doesn't allow this, remember the argument we had?
It looks like the chapter has now been translated so I'll read it through and then update the chapter to add in that information.
As for the
Thing. I think the issue 10x Kamehameha had was and the thing we discussed before with the Future Trunks saga was that by splitting them up, as they were fairly similar to begin with, it would just add a ton of information to the page and make it even longer than it already is.
In this situation though considering we are talking a paragraph or two of information at best for each version of events I don't think it would be a big deal but I suppose I can leave it if that's what you prefer.Bullza (talk) 02:06, September 17, 2017 (UTC)
Hey Bullza, I see that you're trying to widespread your sliders to other pages. I just want say that there has been a problem reported by I stole the Pies saying that the boxes ruins the links for forms and transformations and fusions sections. See the page here. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 17:07, September 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, well I was aware of that issue from the beginning. In the contents only clicking "Abilites" would work, clicking Techniques, Transformations or Fusions wouldn't do a thing but in truth none of that needed to be there because it's already listed in the tabber anyway.
- What I've noticed now however is that there's been a change, not by any user though. For some reason only Techniques shows up in the contents after Abilites now and not Transformations or Fusions. So I'm fixing that and at the time the dead links in the contents won't be there anymore either.Bullza (talk) 17:15, September 18, 2017 (UTC)
Hey Bullza, check out Goku's page and you'll see the new setup I created for this wikia. It follows the example other wikias such as One Piece and Fairy Tail. DragonEmeperor (talk) 23:51, September 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Well I do like idea of it and I do think it makes the page a bit more presentable if it had a fancy border but it's a big change so you gotta run it through the Manual of Style first to see if a majority approve it. Unfortunately they likely won't because the dividers are not compatible with the mobile version.
- If you look at Natsu's or Luffy's wiki page on your mobile you'll notice there's no way to change the page. You can only see what is on the first page. The dividers only work with the desktop version. So mobile readers can't see all the other information.Bullza (talk) 00:33, September 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Alright then. We'll just have to think of something else to clean the pages up then. DragonEmeperor (talk) 01:17, September 19, 2017 (UTC)
Got it working (sorry for being so lazy...), I can easily change around the colors now if needed. — • • 01:35, September 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Ah thanks, yeah that colour would be fine. Do you know how to split the colours so the left side of the Infobox where it says anime name, debut, height etc would be that same colour? But the other half would still be white?
- I'll have to play around with it some more because at the moment I can't makes head or tail of how to work this out.Bullza (talk) 02:15, September 19, 2017 (UTC)
Bullza, one sorry for contacting you three times in one day, but what the heck happened to thewated pages list? it was 999 + when I visited it last night but now it's zero. Did you have to do something with this? SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 06:48, September 19, 2017 (UTC)
It's perfectly fine, that's what I'm here for now I suppose. No I don't know anything about the wanted pages, it's never been something I've paid any attention to at all actually.Bullza (talk) 16:54, September 19, 2017 (UTC)
Heya! Congratulations, Bullza. I sincerely appreciate the work that you have done on the wiki and I hope you do very well for the next couple of years.
Cheers.11:54, September 21, 2017 (UTC)
I'll still miss Neffy. But Bullza is a good and persistant contributor, plus, you know how to code, which suits the job. Good luck with the millions of people who will talk to you once Neffy leaves for good. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 01:42, September 22, 2017 (UTC)
Looks like a smart phone game? Yeah I suppose it would warrant a page if Dokkan Battle has a page. Whether it's actually worth making right now considering we know next to nothing about it outside of a few seconds footage and a couple pages is another thing. If it's going to be a mostly empty page then it might be pointless but definitely at some point it should be made.Bullza (talk) 00:21, September 22, 2017 (UTC)
Alright, I've put a protection on it for now so it stops all the back and forth changes, I've never actually had to do it before so check to see if it worked.
Silly DragonEmperor, that is not what we agreed on. Don't lock it Bullza, 2 out of the 4 agreed to call it "Complete Bird Transformation". Look at the talk page for Ganos. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 01:45, September 22, 2017 (UTC)
- This is what Neff said on his talk page. —This unsigned comment was made by DragonEmeperor (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
Well tell that to this in which he replied later.
Well I've protected the move for now (if it worked) so to avoid the constant moving around and to stop the edit warring that could cause someone to get a warning. If you can all agree on another name however then it can be changed to that.Bullza (talk) 01:54, September 22, 2017 (UTC)
But why?! I set up a vote, and two people out of 4 agreed to "Complete Bird Transfomation" while the only person who voted Avian was DRAGON EMPEROR!!!!!! SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 01:56, September 22, 2017 (UTC)
New poll ideas
Hey Bullza, glad you finally got rid of the poll that was going on since January. Have any ideas of what the new poll should be? I honestly think for next month after the hype for the special goes down, we should ask which special is the best or, what is your favorite form, or maybe what is your favorite character in the Tournament of Power once the saga ends? I don't know, just finding a way to help you and this wiki a bit since I can't be here as much. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 06:21, September 27, 2017 (UTC)
- Funnily enough, I originally was going to make the poll about peoples favourite character in the Tournament of Power but then thought it was too early for it. It'd be a good idea for the next poll though I think when the saga ends.Bullza (talk) 06:39, September 27, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for letting me know, he'd been banned just recently for 2 weeks for doing the same thing, this time he's been banned for 1 month. Next time it will be permanent.Bullza (talk) 00:27, October 2, 2017 (UTC)
Bullza, can you deal with this because everyone, including Final Chidori, have tried to explain to him that the lit. translations he put don't be right, but he still does it anyway. DragonEmeperor (talk) 16:59, October 6, 2017 (UTC)
Goku's new form is also the auto-react ability used by Whis. This seems to be causing some issues with users on this site - as "Ultra Instinct" is a strange case of being both a transformation and technique. You think you could weigh in on this?--Neffyarious (talk) 09:36, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
It seems like the issue was resolved? Now that you've got the name Ultra Instinct "Omen" for the transformation and just Ultra Instinct for the technique. Still a little confusing at first, according to Herms, Mastery of Self Movement is what it could also be translated to which would make things a bit easier but if Ultra Instinct is what Crunchy Roll is using then that's what we got to go with I suppose.Bullza (talk) 15:22, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
Can you please rename Dragon Ball Wiki:Angry Kamehameha to Angry Kamehameha? I only ask because I have renamed it twice and the last time I had to rename it to what I want it renamed from, and the reason I had to rename it twice is because User:Bk42bk42 Renamed it to what it is called in the Xenoverse series.
Can you also fix the talk page for the article.
Here is the talk page for the the article you had to rename that also needs to be renamed Dragon Ball Wiki talk:Angry Kamehameha.
I think I fixed that, I changed it back to Jiren and got rid of the redirects which were stopping me from doing so. The user was blocked as well, only for two weeks though.Bullza (talk) 15:57, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
I wouldn't really say that was block worthy. I kinda see where he's coming from with what he's doing. I will send him a message though and ask him to leave them as is.Bullza (talk) 02:37, October 14, 2017 (UTC)
We know these dates are false for a fact right? Seems a bit odd that he would do something as specific and insignificant as changing air dates just to troll the page.Bullza (talk) 06:21, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
- That's why I'm trying to become an admin as well to deal with the vandalism when you and the other admin aren't up here. DragonEmeperor (talk) 06:24, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
I've left him a message on each account. If he doesn't answer me but continues to edit I'll put a short block on him but allow him to edit his talk page. If he can answer then I'll unblock him.Bullza (talk) 06:25, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
- Alright, but knowing him he still might just troll the episodes. DragonEmeperor (talk) 06:27, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
- He stilling going and close to reaching Universe 6 Saga again. DragonEmeperor (talk) 06:30, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
- He might have a third sock as well so be prepared in case. DragonEmeperor (talk) 06:34, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
Well I did select the IP ban so it should cross over to socks I would hope. It's been 15 minutes and seeing as he was active right before the block then you'd think he would have commented on his page by now but nothing.
- If does this a third time, it'll have to be infinite. It might sound mean but we can't keep going through the same issue over and over without any explanation from him. DragonEmeperor (talk) 06:34, October 22, 2017 (UTC)
- Bullza, he's going at it and still not listening anymore. DragonEmeperor (talk) 21:37, October 28, 2017 (UTC)
Wasn't aware that accounts block had timed out. Well he's been blocked, if he wants he can use his talk page to explain himself but I can't see that happening at this point.Bullza (talk) 22:52, October 28, 2017 (UTC)
- He's starting up again and I just undid his posts but I can't do this forever. DragonEmeperor (talk) 02:24, November 3, 2017 (UTC)
It's been dealt with, Final Chidori blocked him. I've given him enough warnings and chances to explain himself, if he makes another account I won't waste my time anymore I'll just block him immediately.Bullza (talk) 02:29, November 3, 2017 (UTC)
- Final took care of that one Dragon.
Dark Empire sub-sagas
A heads up
Heated? No no no.....don't waste your time. It's fine just talking about how Super's bad l, and how DB is compared to DBZ.
Oh and btw, you should prpbably change the poll. Been a month already. My idea is which is your favorite special and voting from Father of Goku, History of Trunks, and This is the Ultimate Battle in All the Universes!!! Son Goku vs Jiren!!!!SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 23:13, November 3, 2017 (UTC)
don't understand how you idiots can argue about such tom foolery. Well if it is not heated, then at the very least rules are being broken, since I'm pretty sure that calling other people idiots is against the rules, but that's just me, again the admin probably needs to check this.--TheVoid95 (talk) 23:22, November 3, 2017 (UTC)
Yeah, lemme show you something, if I can hsve my laptop back. There are a LOT of forums that have people cussing or insulting each pther that's just inevitable un forums, you can't stop them all. A few days ago in my forum someone called me an a** bevause I sometimes treat people like a** in his perspective. I even called NervousShipper a fool at one point. Point is: don't be a snitch because people hate that. Not only people are going to get in trouble for a little problem unnecessarily, but it's very annoying if you complain to others about EVERY TIME you see an insult. The only time thus could be considered tp be breaking the rules is if I said this while editing in pages. So, just report if you see a full on flame war in a forum and leave something like this be. People literally have the freedom to do this as long as it doesn't last all the time. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 23:33, November 3, 2017 (UTC)
Yep I have been on wikia for quite a while and I can tell you that you should have reported the people insulting you, reporting things on a public site isn't snitching and as far as being hated I don't really care, but anyway take care and have a nice day.TheVoid95 (talk) 23:36, November 3, 2017 (UTC)
It's totally snitching. Please lighten up. User:NervousShipper (I don't know how to properly add this)
And also Bullza, it's been a month already. I think now is probably the time to update. If you didn't see above, I have an idea on basing the poll around which is thrle best special. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 00:21, November 4, 2017 (UTC)
Yeah it could be changed I suppose. We mentioned at one point about it being the best character in the Tournament of Power but I suppose that's still too soon.Bullza (talk) 01:01, November 4, 2017 (UTC)
I have other ideas too. Such as the best form, best chemistry between God of Destruction and Supreme Kai, favorite new god in the ToP, most overpowered technique though we did have a technique vote recently so we shouldn't do that. Favorite race, favorite episode, best moment in the saga so far.And yeah, that's about all I can think if for now SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 01:28, November 4, 2017 (UTC)
Another vandal report 11/5/17
Hello Bullza, there's a vandal by the name of User:ParticlesIllusion that vandalized the Ultra Instinct "Omen" page. Please give him/her a warning. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 02:14, November 6, 2017 (UTC)
Illegal streamer report 11/6/17
True Legendary Super Saiyan form edit war
Hey Bullza, could you settle this argument here between me and Bargeta here. Isn't Kelfa using True Legendary Super Saiyan against Goku in the preview. DragonEmeperor (talk) 02:51, November 7, 2017 (UTC)
Well, Bargeta has his parent 10x informed and now Dragon has you informed on this edit war. Why not just settle it in the page's TALK PAGE before coming here? It's like these two just crawled back to their respective mommies. Wow, just wow. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 02:54, November 7, 2017 (UTC)
I don't think there'd be anyway to know for sure. On the one hand the preview referred to it as Super Saiyan but that could be a general expression. Logically you'd think she would use the True Legendary Super Saiyan form. Her hair also has that greenish look, but Kale had that too before even having the True Legendary Super Saiyan form. It could also just be the colouring in that shot.
So we won't know for sure yet until the episode airs. Personally I'd rather people wait for an episode to air first then update the page accordingly instead of jumping the gun.Bullza (talk) 03:01, November 7, 2017 (UTC)
What does Dragon Ball Heroes refer to Kale's forms as? If they've given a completely separate name to Kale's Green haired Super Saiyan form from last episode after she gained control of her Berserk form then it would be clear they aren't meant to be the same form.Bullza (talk) 03:15, November 7, 2017 (UTC)
Yeah I'm asking what it's called. Is there a Dragon Ball Heroes card for Kale's form from the last episode where she gained control of the Berserk form? And is so what is the game calling that form?Bullza (talk) 03:18, November 7, 2017 (UTC)
Kanzenshuu is a big forum and you apparently seem to know which is why I was asking you.
It needs to be about Kale. The dispute is on whether Kefla is using Super Saiyan or the new form that Kale used in the last episode. If Dragon Ball Heroes is calling Kale's new form anything but just Super Saiyan then it means Kefla wasn't using that form.Bullza (talk) 03:23, November 7, 2017 (UTC)
Kanzenshuu is a big forum indeed, but you can find Heroes thread there easily. You are always there just to know the names of sagas and about its manga. You check it out what Heroes calls Kefla's transformation just as easily. Bargeta (talk) 03:26, November 7, 2017 (UTC)
I'm looking in the very thread. I can see where they called Kefla's form Super Saiyan but is there anything to actually separate it from Kale's new form.
Would they also refer to that as just Super Saiyan? If Kefla's Super Saiyan just Super Saiyan or is it Kale's "Super Saiyan". The dispute here is that someone thinks that it is.Bullza (talk) 03:32, November 7, 2017 (UTC)
No, there's not something different. It's just Super Saiyan. But DragonEmeperor was edit warring and placing "True Legendary Super Saiyan" instead, when such name does not even exist, it doesn't appear anywhere. It seems he stopped now, but he edit warred and needs to be get a warning due to it. Bargeta (talk) 03:35, November 7, 2017 (UTC)
Vandal report 11/7/17
There was this recent post by me on the wiki about the outcome of the TOP. A user by the name aditya srivastava and other started posting off topic. Please take serious action on the post. Please direct the mods to lock my post and leave a warning message on the violator:s userpage. Shashank Singh 12:34, November 10, 2017 (UTC) professorshashank
Can you please ban him already? It's clear he's not listening.
Every image he's uploading and adding is fan art.
Oh yeah a couple of them seem to be. I'm not sure on one of the Kaioken ones and the Ultra Instinct ones though. If he continues to do it then I'll give him another warning and if he ignores that again then I'll give him a minor block.Bullza (talk) 20:28, November 16, 2017 (UTC)
He keeps ignoring the several warnings he's received.
- I just warned him again but he is still doing his way and not listening. DragonEmeperor (talk) 20:03, November 24, 2017 (UTC)
Now he's literally creating fan fiction articles in Portuguese.
Illegal live streaming/spam
Yep another user posted links of illegal live streaming: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Alalakhan1231 --TheVoid95 (talk) 17:35, November 13, 2017 (UTC)
- He's got a sock account too: GiovanniFelixKristanto87. DragonEmeperor (talk) 02:11, November 14, 2017 (UTC)
Zeno's Palace and attendants
Ok,what do you want me to change it to exactly?
Your position as adminWell well well. Long time no see once again. And man, everything you do and everything you ignore makes me dissapointed. Do I have to be here in order for you to see things like this? You are supposed to do this ON YOUR OWN you hear me?! Honestly, your hypocracy on how things should work along with the whole admin's hypocracy makes me sick. You do things like In the anime or in the manga all things 10x said to do yet he allows something like what you did even though he turned it down when someone else suggested that. BIASED! It is times like this that makes me sometimes regret me recommending you to be admin. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 23:07, November 19, 2017 (UTC)
You've become kind of whiny lately haven't you? Youre becoming something of a broken record constantly screaming that biased word around.
You have no idea how many users I've blocked or how many illegal piracy threads I've removed in the past week, it's being a couple dozen at least. You'd be seeing vastly more of these if I wasn't here. I'm not here constantly, there's also other admins. I delete what I can when I come by and that's it.Bullza (talk) 23:14, November 19, 2017 (UTC)
- I checked, the answer is 26. I've blocked 26 individual spammers and removed all of the several illegal piracy threads that they've made. Just since the 6th of November.
- But no I'm doing anything, I'm just twiddling my thumbs over here.Bullza (talk) 23:22, November 19, 2017 (UTC)
- I also found and blocked an additional two others so that should be everyone for now at least.Bullza (talk) 23:55, November 19, 2017 (UTC)
J spencer93 being a dick
I don't think I need to explain why that's not OK.
I reported this situation to VSTF. Hopefully they can do something about it.
NOTE FROM ORIGNAL EDITOR: Current edit accurately reflects the original manga and states as such, said edit at the time of this posting as follows;
- Super Saiyan 3 is the only Super Saiyan form that has never been shown to win a battle in the manga. This is likely due to the form's extreme stamina drain and the fact that, by the time the form was achieved, much stronger opponents had already surfaced, making it obsolete by the time of its introduction.
- This last part is also a break from the tradition of the emergence of a new Super Saiyan form being the trump card leading to a villain's demise
As he said, the "canon" issue is solved.
|Volume 2: The Winning Universe is Decided!|
|Frost's True Form • Vegeta's Turn!! • Saiyan's Pride • The Winning Universe is Decided! • SOS from the Future • Hope!! Once Again • Extra Edition 1|
|Volume 3: Zero Mortals Plan|
|"Future" Trunks' Past • Zamas: The Next Lord of Lords from Universe 10 • Goku Black's True Identity • Another Zamas • The Zero Human Project|
|Volume 4: Last Chance For Hope|
|Last Chance For Hope • Zamas's Final Trump Card • The Potara's True Worth • Son Goku's Evolution|
You mean to have a single navigation for all Dragon Ball Super chapters? That would be alright I suppose. Just make sure to leave the Volume navigation template where they are for obvious reasons.Bullza (talk) 01:24, November 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Oh that actually looks a lot better than I was expecting you to come up with. In that case you may aswell replace the older ones then if you want. The only thing I'd mention would be to change up the colours a bit, that light green with the white lettering might be a bit hard to see, maybe another orange or something so it had a more consistent colour scheme perhaps.Bullza (talk) 12:59, November 29, 2017 (UTC)
Hi again, Bullza. I have another suggestion relating this template:
|Universe Survival Saga|
|← "Future" Trunks Saga||Broly Saga →|
|77 • 78 • 79 • 80 • 81 • 82 • 83 • 84 • 85 • 86 • 87 • 88 • 89 • 90 • 91 • 92 • 93 • 94 • 95 • 96 • 97 • 98 • 99 • 100 • 101 • 102 • 103 • 104 • 105 • 106 • 107 • 108 • 109 • 110 • 111 • 112 • 113 • 114 • 115 • 116 • 117 • 118 • 119 • 120 • 121 • 122 • 123 • 124 • 125 • 126 • 127 • 128 • 129 • 130 • 131|
|27 • 28 • 29 • 30 • 31 • 32 • 33 • 34 • 35 • 36 • 37 • Extra • 38 • 39 • 40 • 41 • 42|
|5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9|
I found it messy and I think it needs to be redone for a neat navigation. How about we follow the one from One Piece wiki? I think it's better like that. What's your opinion? ConTraZ VII (talk) 13:27, December 1, 2017 (UTC)
- I like how that navigation has the subject headings go across. It does more neatly separate the sections compared to ours where we have it listed on the left side which means all the titles are lumped together. I also like how the volumes are included as well. I do think it's probably better to have the titles though when compared to numbers because people can more easily get to what they're looking for.
- So it would be good perhaps if it was just done in the same style but with titles instead of numbers yeah but then I suppose all the saga templates would need to be redone otherwise it wouldn't be consistent from page to page.Bullza (talk) 14:27, December 1, 2017 (UTC)
Are you sure the titles should be there and not named by numbers? It's kinda messy and hard to find. I personally think it will be better if we put episode numbers instead. ConTraZ VII (talk) 16:32, December 1, 2017 (UTC)
- Well with the titles you know what you're clicking on but most wouldn't know the exact episode number where a particular thing happened.
- At best I could approve you make the saga templates with the titles but probably other admins would need to comment if we're talking about taking the titles out and replacing them with numbersBullza (talk) 16:41, December 1, 2017 (UTC)
- You could try both 10x Kamehameha and Neffyarious as well, I don't think Final Chidori is active much right now. Get the opinions of a couple. I do it should probably be changed to that style and add the volumes in, just see what they have to say about the titles.Bullza (talk) 14:54, December 2, 2017 (UTC)
Changing from classic User Talk to modern Message Wall
Hi again, Bullza. I see that this wiki still use the classic User Talk. I have a suggestion to change it to the newer Message Wall. I think it will be better. Thanks. ConTraZ VII (talk) 04:10, December 11, 2017 (UTC)
That does seem a lot more organised but I couldn't approve a significant change like that, you'd have to ask the guy who runs this wiki if you could make a change like that. That's 10x Kamehameha.
No, Bullza, they don't disappear at all, they just get archived and can be modified or edited at anytime.16:28, December 11, 2017 (UTC)
- What were the disputes over? I see there was one for Damon, Aniraza and Gamisaras.Bullza (talk) 06:59, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
But what was the actual dispute about. What was the problem? I see for Aniraza he had an issue with it being included it is male, well it is a robot so was there something that said it's male somewhere?Bullza (talk) 09:51, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
- First it was him removing the info Neff put on Damon and Gamisaras pages about them being in "This is the Ultimate Battle in all the Universes! Son Goku vs Jiren!!". Then, he keeps putting the wrong picture on Aniraza's page, saying its him but its not. Even Neff and Goku20 had to step in because of the way he was acting. I warned him too but he started cursing and kept undoing the edits. DragonEmeperor (talk) 09:59, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
Were Damon and Gamisaras in the special? In any case he seems to have stopped now what with Neffaryious showing up to undone his edit.
Hi sorry to bother you, but could you undo some of the edits DragonEmeperor did Shantz's Dimension, while maintaining the gallery. Also, could you tell him to stop deleting pages and information without discussion.
- I've restored the page and I'll ask him why he's deleting information.Bullza (talk) 06:57, December 13, 2017 (UTC)
- It actually just looks like we had the two of the same page was what the issue was. I deleted the one, kept the one that I just added the scroll box too.Bullza (talk) 07:03, December 13, 2017 (UTC)
- I deleted it for you.Bullza (talk) 09:04, December 16, 2017 (UTC) Commander Wort (talk) 14:47, December 16, 2017 (UTC)Thank you,i appreciated your help here,i will keep doing contribution while avoiding these minimal mistakes
Yeah no worries, you weren't breaking any rules by uploading that picture or anything. Sometimes these unrelated pictures are just used for forum use or something.Bullza (talk) 15:02, December 16, 2017 (UTC)
He keeps moving Bollarator back to its previous name even though we back by the sub names and even Skar800 is having a problem with him. I gave him a warning but he might still refuse to listen. DragonEmeperor (talk) 03:45, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- He's no longer listening and is just vandalizing the page. DragonEmeperor (talk) 03:57, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
Hi again, Bullza. I happened to see this Wiki uses the non-standardized version of navigation boxes. I managed to make a standardized version and give it a try here but DragonEmperor as always undo my edits. Please give an opinion and if it is OK with you, I recommend to use this template in navigation boxes for a more standardized Wiki formats. By the way, this is the previous navigation box. It looks roughly the same but greatly enhance the data management due to simpler format. It's used in almost all Wikis. ConTraZ VII (talk)
- Because sometimes you add unnecessary things that's why I reverted some of your edits. DragonEmeperor (talk) 06:27, December 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Then please just remove what's wrong and don't undo the whole thing and then re-add it by yourself. That way, my contribution will lose from the record and it seems like you're doing all the stuffs while I'm like some random vandals. Thanks. ConTraZ VII (talk) 07:44, December 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah that seems fine to me, stands out a bit more with the colours and isn't as large and bulky. I don't see a problem with it.Bullza (talk) 11:06, December 18, 2017 (UTC)
Merry Christmas! and New Year Plans?
Hello, long time no talk! I know that this isn't the recommended thing to do but I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and to thank you for your services here in this wiki. You have always shown up whenever I needed your help and always come here every single day and I appriciate at the same time envy your consistancy and your approachability. If you have already celebrated Christmas how was it? Did you do anything DB related or is just relaxing time and party festivities? And what do you planning to do during New Years? For me, I am going on a trip to a different state, go sightseeing with family and what not. Anyways, have a Merry Christmas and I hope you have an awesome New Year! SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 20:40, December 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Oh thanks a lot, that's very nice of you. Merry Christmas to you as well, I hope you had some nice stuff.
- I did have a couple things related to Dragon Ball actually, I had Volume 2 of the Dragon Ball Super manga and Dragon Ball Super Part One on Blu Ray so that'll be fun to watch because I've not seen it dubbed at all yet.
- I don't know if I have any plans for New Years just yet, usually I just spend time with the family. Enjoy your trip.Bullza (talk) 23:29, December 26, 2017 (UTC)
Suggestion relating Poll template
Hi, Bullza! About the Poll template, I have a suggestion but it seems like nobody noticed it so I bring it up to you. Can you consider to check it?. Thank you. ConTraZ VII (talk) 23:15, January 9, 2018 (UTC)
Ok, now we have to update it. The last one has been here for months. I thought we already passed on an idea for the next poll: which is your favorite God of Destruction (besides Beerus and Champa). We just agreed and then nothing happened. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 23:39, January 10, 2018 (UTC)
Well we can always have that poll. I had forgot about it to be honest. As for your example on the page you linked to, I only see the one poll about Hits after image no matter how many times I refresh the page.Bullza (talk) 23:46, January 10, 2018 (UTC)
It's maybe because of the cache. Try it another day or use a different browser. If not, it's probably a bug. I can take a look at it because there's probably some wrong codes or something. ConTraZ VII (talk) 04:06, January 11, 2018 (UTC)
Okay, let me test it here? How about it?
U6 Saiyan King
- The leader of Planet Sadala is King Sadala. Like Planet Vegeta has King Vegeta, this time it appears to be the same. ConTraZ VII (talk) 23:34, January 20, 2018 (UTC)
- Actually having read the chapter on Viz, I didn't see them refer to the King as King Sadala just that he was the King OF Sadala. So I'd have said that wasn't his name no.Bullza (talk) 23:36, January 20, 2018 (UTC)
- Herms has been discussing this matter here. It seems like it may be the same thing to King Vegeta case. In Japanese, the format is the same as "King Vegeta" but weirdly enough, Viz translates it differently. It may be both of them can be translated to "King of (Planet) Vegeta" or "King of (Planet) Sadala" both. Or just "King Vegeta" or "King Sadala". ConTraZ VII (talk) 23:39, January 20, 2018 (UTC)
The page can be changed to that I suppose if it hasn't already. The poll at the moment I see is about Yamcha being a Saiyan, upon refreshing the page I get the same one but I get a different one on another browser still.
I will probably incorporate it into the poll after next because the next poll I'll make when Super finishes and I'll ask what people thought of it all. Then after that I'll use it yeah.Bullza (talk) 00:00, January 21, 2018 (UTC)
Okay. If it's possible, maybe we can have the same feature for the Featured Articles. By the way, this is the code.
<choose> <option> bla1 </option> <option> bla2 </option> <option> bla3 </option> </choose>
- He's been banned, he's not overly active so I made it a year ban otherwise it wouldn't have counted for anything.Bullza (talk) 01:04, January 21, 2018 (UTC)
Thank you for getting rid of him. This user clearly knows what's he's doing with the airdates. I don't understand what's his motivation for causing so much problems on so many episode articles.Invader Rob II (talk) 22:26, January 21, 2018 (UTC)
Different setting, Bullza. It bans IPs that attempt to log into that account after it was banned. Since an active login lasts forever, it won't do much. You (admins) need to ask Wikia to block his current IP.
- Bullza, I already reported him to VSTF. All of his socks should be globally blocked when they check the message. DragonEmeperor (talk) 03:30, January 22, 2018 (UTC)
- I think its over for now, most of his accounts are blocked across fandom except this one you blocked for three months. You'll have to change the time to infinite so he can't come back. DragonEmeperor (talk) 00:25, January 23, 2018 (UTC)
Yeah I see, this is the third time isn't he? So a three month ban this time around should do it. I really don't see the point, I could understand ordinary misinformation but this is clearly blatant.Bullza (talk) 09:13, January 27, 2018 (UTC)
He kept removing info from Bardock: Xeno even though Bardock: Xeno and Bardock: Xeno (another dimension) were actually the same character, not counterparts. Then he vandalized the page but Neff fixed it. DragonEmeperor (talk) 00:14, February 5, 2018 (UTC)
- He removed out the inbofox on Toppo's page but I reverted it. DragonEmeperor (talk) 14:38, February 7, 2018 (UTC)
Posting mistake in Rules talkpage
Hello, I recently made a post in the Rules talkpage, but I accidentally put = = around the title instead of == ==. I am unable to change it to the correct version as it receives my action as spam. It said to contact an administrator, and I hope this is correct way to do it. Thanks for reading, Shanewolf38 (talk) 21:03, February 13, 2018 (UTC)
Two pages for deletion
Thank you for fixing the Ultra Instinct (Mastered) page. I don't know what happened. All I did was undo a previous revision and everything disappeared. I didn't even type anything on the page itself, so that was really confusing. ExyleCage (talk)
- Did you know you can preview the page before making the edit? That way you can see how the page will look beforehand.Bullza (talk) 18:07, February 19, 2018 (UTC)
The hell, man?
I was surprised while I was browsing the recent edits and found a blog under my name with fake power levels that I never created. Apparently, you moved it from an article I marked for deletion for being fanon. Can you move it to the right place without a redirect?
Oops, looks like when I switched it over to a user blog I mistook the user who created the page when I saw your name on it. I've changed it now, my mistake.Bullza (talk) 21:39, February 21, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks. That was weird.
- I will if it happens again, it might have been a one off with him.Bullza (talk) 02:17, February 22, 2018 (UTC)
- Were these pages deleted already? I don't see him as making any new pages in his contributions.Bullza (talk) 20:14, February 26, 2018 (UTC)
This user keeps making disputed edits that are currently being discussed, without regard for consensus.
- Ok I left him a message and deleted the Gohan Blanco page. Thanks for the heads up.Bullza (talk) 06:13, March 1, 2018 (UTC)
Not One, but TWO New Categories
I've taken the liberty of adding two new character categories: Male Martial Artists and Female Martial Artists. The purpose: So whenever I want to look up a female martial artist from the franchise, I won't have to constantly click on one name after another. I didn't finish yet though. But you can carry it on if you wish. Remember, males go in the Male Martial Artist character category and females go in the Female Martial Artist character category. —This unsigned comment was made by Emory E. (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
Hey Bullza, could you delete these temps here since they been replaced with newer versions:
- Androids Saga/Episodes
- Baby Saga/Episodes
- Template:Black Star Dragon Ball Saga/Episodes
- Cell Games Saga/Episodes
- Commander Red Saga/Episodes
- Template:DBGT Infobox
- Template:Emperor Pilaf Saga/Episodes
- Template:Episode Infobox
- Dragon Ball Z Kai/episodes
- Fortuneteller Baba Saga/Episodes
- Fusion Saga/Episodes
- Garlic Jr. Saga/Episodes
- General Blue Saga/Episodes
- Imperfect Cell Saga/Episodes
- Kid Buu Saga/Episodes
- King Piccolo Saga/Episodes
- Template:Majin Buu Saga/Episodes
- Namek Saga/Episodes
- Template:Peaceful World Saga/Episodes
- Perfect Cell Saga/Episodes
- Piccolo Jr. Saga/Episodes
- Template:Potaufeu Saga
- Raditz Saga/Episodes
- Red Ribbon Army Saga/Episodes
- Template:Shadow Dragon Saga/Episodes
- Super 17 Saga/Episodes
- Tien Shinhan Saga/Episodes
- Template:Tournament Saga/Episodes
- Trunks Saga/Episodes
- Uncut Episode Guide
- Template:Universe Infobox
- Template:Vegeta Saga
- Vegeta Saga/Episodes
- World Tournament Saga/Episodes
The discussions are dying out due to inactive moderators or loss of them. Cussing, racial slurs and idiocy has engulfed it. Why this indifference, Mr Admin? Make me a moderator sir. I will change the discussions. Otherwise, it will be problematic.Shashank Singh 09:12, March 8, 2018 (UTC)Shashank Singh
- Well this wikia has specific Moderators for the Discussion boards who are Liquid Speaker and JBour53 of which the former has practically gone. It probably does need another moderator for it. You would need to ask the guy who runs this Wiki though
- But seeing as you haven't been signed up for long it's unlikely you'd be made a mod but you could still bring it up with him and let him know the problem.Bullza (talk) 10:04, March 8, 2018 (UTC)
After seeing this, I see your point Shastank Singh. We do need new moderators. Bullza, could you notify the current ones or deal with the linked conversation yourself? Thanks. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 05:17, March 13, 2018 (UTC)
- Well I can deal with that problem but otherwise I never check the discussion stuff and I wouldn't have time to dabble into that and the articles so it would need another discussion mod. You're a frequent user, what about yourself? I bet 10X wouldn't mind making you a discussion mod if you'd be up for it.Bullza (talk) 10:58, March 13, 2018 (UTC)
Alright, I'll think about it. Meanwhile, one more favor: cussing and insults not stopping so I would like you to block like, anyone you see repeadly cussing or insulting others. And delete the whole discussion if you have to. SuperBen 1000000 (talk) 02:33, March 14, 2018 (UTC)
- Well if you decide you'd want to do it then you can either ask the Admin or I can recommend you myself and see what he has to say. I also sent the guy that was swearing a message on his page.Bullza (talk) 12:11, March 14, 2018 (UTC)
Spam in the archived forums
- Take a look now, is that how you wanted it?Bullza (talk) 13:52, April 2, 2018 (UTC)
Greetings I am an administrater from another wiki can i have perm to copypaste articles to my wiki. Owen 21:38, April 11, 2018 (UTC)
- What's your wikia? I'm not sure what the exact rules are for such a thing but I suppose if it wasn't too much content and you credited where you got it from then it should be alright.Bullza (talk) 21:46, April 11, 2018 (UTC)
Its here Alien Species.BTW thank you Owen 12:24, April 14, 2018 (UTC)
- His edits are a bit amateurish and partly assumption based but it doesn't seem like he means any harm with what he's doing. He ain't adding thins "Blackarot" anymore at least.Bullza (talk) 05:13, April 12, 2018 (UTC)
This user has inserted fanon in several articles.