No more questions will be answered.
- They appear in the ending credits of Dragon Ball Z: Bio-Broly. Jeangabin666 08:08, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
Question about Bulma Bath pic
I have a question about how you got this picture. I have the season 1 DVD box set of Dragon Ball and but the bottom half where it shows Bulma's mouth in the bubbles is cut off. I would like to know where you found this episode in that quality or if you can help me get more pics from this scene. I run the Anime Bath Scene Wiki and would like to have all the current pics I have for this scene replaced with the ones that came from the high quality source of this specific picture. - Watermaiden15 03:42, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for telling me about the high quality version. Now I can replace the Dragon Ball pics with the high quality ones like the ones you showed me. - Watermaiden15 23:04, June 1, 2012 (UTC)
Goku other world picture
Hey um. I just saw this picture http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:GokuSSOtherWorldEp194.png and Goku never went Super Saiyan while in Hell during that time. This is the real picture http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:GokuSuperSaiyanWithBlackHair.png. The only time Goku went Super Saiyan during that filler saga was during the World Tournament. So could you please remove the picture. TakaSasuke20 (talk) 21:50, August 1, 2012 (UTC)TakaSasuke20
Hi what's up? Now I know about the whole pic subject and how you left the wiki, but could you come back on encyclopedia? We really need more users there.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 23:03, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, Where did you find the Picture of King Vegeta Elite with Nappa and Kid Vegeta, in wich episode?
whats going on?19:20, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
Stop edit warring
Stop edit warring some of the pictures you have added have been the same as ones you replaced.
If you pay attention, start by comparing my images and the ones that are being replaced, and you'll realize the new ones are better quality and higher resolution. Thank you. User:Beatmdc/Beadtmdc
I have compared all of them and their is no difference. I actually compare the edits and click on the previous version to see what it looked like before and no difference. Also higher resolution and better quality don't matter when the pictures are as small as they are in the article. Also if you actually previewed your edit before you click publish you would see what I am talking about.
Like which one? Give an example. User:Beatmdc/Beadtmdc
The one of 16, 17, and 18 both the one before you replaced it and your version look exactly the same. For the whole small thing well the one of Nam's village that you added looked horrible compared to the previous one. Also I have a suggestion on one article that the infobox needs a better quality picture in it at least for the anime section of the tabber and that is Goku.
They are not the same. If you bother comparing them side by side, you would see the difference. Plus the old one is cropped, because I cropped it even though a user stole it from another wiki where I had posted it before and the new one is completely untouched. About the Nam's Village image, I agree though I was too lazy to change back or crop it.
I can officially tell you that you are wrong about the image of 16, 17, and 18 that you added to this wiki being better than the one on the article because I compared side by side and the one currently on there is lighter then the one you added which means it is better quality now resolution wise they are the same. Also the picture of Future Trunks in anime section of the tabber in the infobox is complete full body and better quality and higher resolution then the previous one before you changed it to the one that cut of his foot due to his pose in it. Also while we prefer for all the infobox pictures for characters and forms to be full body they don't have to be they just need to depict their subject good enough so everyone know what they are seeing in the picture. Look at the MoS.
I seriousy don't understand why you change pictures to almost the exact same picture except from a different source and with a different name, it makes no sense what so every espically when both the preivous version and the one you post looks almost identical.
When I originally uploaded them couple years ago, I used to resize them and crop any imperfections. Plus, I went through to DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBS, Movies, etc and I used an advanced panoramic image stitcher software that puts the images together in a couple seconds, so most imperfections are corrected by the program. (beadtmdc (talk) 04:32, September 15, 2017 (UTC))
Ok the only resaon I have undone any of the ones I didn't understand is because of that, so since I know I will leave you to it.
new king vegeta pic is worse than the previous
dude the new king vegeta picture is basically the same except for the eyes. now he's looking away and the picture is weird as all hell.
Just saw your message. By the way, I'll fix King Vegeta's picture whenever I get a chance.
(beadtmdc (talk) 04:30, October 27, 2017 (UTC))
- Stop changing images in the infobox without first discussing this in the talkpage. You have been told this already and some of the images that you change in the infobox are actually bad like the one where you uploaded a near full body image of Gogeta but the aura was still present around his legs which made the image look weird and the time where you changed the image of Goku in his infobox when the Goku image doesn’t really need to be changed and everyone seems to accept it considering how long it has been there. And after being specifically told to stop repeatedly uploading useless duplicate images you still continue to do it when you can be uploading a new version of it since the image is already present. And now you are undoing an admins edits without first discussing to the admin on why your edits were undone and trying to start an edit war when you can easily avoid all of this if you had just followed what was being told to you. If you continue this behavior and ignore an admins warnings, you will receive a block. I will also not tolerate being called dumb since you called me that one time in my talk. Insulting an admin is a serious offense and I would've blocked you for that immediately if I hadn’t been too lax on you but I let it slide. Consider these things your final warnings to avoid trouble here and if you choose to ignore them you will be blocked. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 08:25, November 17, 2019 (UTC))
Who dis? You little punk. You don't tell me what to do and I don't care if I'm permanently banned. I make changes I feel are appropriate and are the best to improve this wiki and I don't need permission from a "wannabe" little punk like you. beadtmdc (talk)
- I see, so you haven’t changed at all now that your block expired. You not only refused to adhere and listen to an admin's warning and was blocked for it previously, you now immediately come back after your block expires to personally insult me after your block by calling me a punk, which I will definitely tolerate considering that it is not your place to insult any user anyhow and make negative comments toward another user in any fashion, when told to stop with the name-calling especially toward an admin which will no longer be tolerated after being given a chance to stop and I just about had it with the name-calling from you. Due to this, You have shown you are not willing to follow any directions that an admin gives to you and Because of this your block will be now reinstated to a year. Maybe after this ban has expired, this will teach you to cooperate with admin warnings more with the addition of stopping your insults toward an admin especially calling an admin a punk which I find very disrespectful. Like I said, this could have easily been avoided had you followed my warnings and remain polite and respectful while speaking to me which users are supposed to do. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you will remain respectful once you’re block has expired but otherwise if you choose to not obey the rules after your temp. ban you will likely be permanently banned if you keep it up with this negative attitude of yours. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 23:03, November 24, 2019 (UTC))
Like I said, you little punk. I'm here to improve this dragon ball wiki and not listen to you and I don't care who you are or who you think you are and if I get blocked for a year, two, three or permanently.
I lowered your temp. ban to 2 months but after seeing this comment you are now getting a 16 month ban. Do it again when you come back and your ban will be permanent. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 23:41, November 24, 2019 (UTC))
- You know what. You are now permanently banned from this wiki after continuously being rude and insulting toward an admin when told to stop and given chances for it. I know you want to contribute here and improve this wiki but if you cannot follow the rules and stay polite and respectful while here then you might as well be banned from this wiki especially when you are saying you want to contribute here yet being rude to an admin that is responsible for keeping this wiki under check. If you want to still contribute to a wiki then you have to be respectful to the admin in charge of the wiki you are contributing to and follow the rules or else you will be faced with much bigger consequences that would prevent you from losing your editing privileges to contributing here have you gone the other way around due to not being respectful to an admin and you have shown that toward me and it doesn’t seem like you would change at all so as an admin of this wiki, I feel you might cause problems here again with me when your ban expires since I am the only admin you seem to disrespect here. Because I am not about negativity here in any shape or form, I feel it is best that you be permanently banned here for good as you seem like a person that would just bring more negativity over here due to your numerous insults toward me when told to stop by an admin and given specific warnings not to do it again. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 00:13, November 25, 2019 (UTC))
- I changed your block to 2 months as I believe you can change and be more respectful while here once you come back from your block in addition to me realizing that you actually do good work here that I just thought I should let you off with another chance so when you come back please be more respectful and try to avoid insulting anybody even an admin for that matter like you did to me. In cases where your edits get disputed and questioned by users and even an admins to the point where they leave a message in your talk concerning these stuff which can be frustrating for some users as yourself when you hear that your edits or work are getting disputed, always maintain a level-head in these types of situations and discuss your changes and edits to the articles so all parties can come to a mutual understanding and feel whether your change was necessary or not because the users that dispute your edits are probably just as much trying to improve this wiki as you or in other cases more than you do and want to keep this wiki clean, polished and most of all encyclopedic that's why it is important that we not fight or insult each other in cases of disagreements with edits but rather hear each other perspective concerning a disputed edit among us that is not obvious vandalism because at the end of the day we as the users of this site are all working on trying to improve this wiki as much as we can so it is very important that we shouldn’t cause fights among ourselves as fellow editors. If I did something that upset you then I’m sorry but just know that it is my duty as an admin to make sure the articles are polished, clean, encyclopedic and undo unnecessary, bad or disputed edits that I believe I am seeing. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 02:47, December 11, 2019 (UTC))