- 1 Welcome
- 2 Hello
- 3 Editing response
- 4 Vegeta Page
- 5 Quick reminder
- 6 Your Editing
- 7 More Issues
- 8 Re:Gohan Article
- 9 Preview
- 10 For your help
- 11 Recent Edit Summaries
- 12 Re: Super Saiyan 2 Goku image
- 13 Language on the site
- 14 Editing other user pages
- 15 FUNimation
- 16 Vegeta
- 17 Hey
- 18 Alternate Timeline
- 19 Timeline edits
- 20 Back
- 21 The timeline counterpart debate
- 22 Alternate family-connections undos
- 23 MoS Revision
- 24 Temporary Block
- 25 Leaving?
- 26 Signature
- 27 Goku
- 28 Opinion
- 29 Opinion
- 30 Vegeta Image
- 31 Super Saiyan 3
- 32 Input
- 33 Thanks
- 34 Gohan
- 35 Achievements
- 36 The future of our wiki
- 37 RE:Stop
- 38 RE: Gohan full image
- 39 New wiki up and running!
- 40 Re: New Wiki
- 41 Hey!
- 42 Re: New Discussion
- 43 Dont judge a book by its cover
- 44 RE:Help
- 45 The Rules
Hi, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Super Saiyan 2 page.
Welcome to the wiki, and thank you for contributing. However, please only make appropriate changes to articles. For instance, you do not need to change info box parameters for working boxes. It's like the old expression, "if it's not broken, don't fix it." In addition, please do not remove informative content, such as the fact that Goku has an alternate future counterpart. Lastly, always use edit summaries when editing, they let people know why you've chosen to make a specific change to a page. Without an edit summary, users may assume there was no reason for the change, and/or that it is pure vandalism. I don't mean to discourage a new editor like yourself, but please be mindful of the site's policies. Thanks and happy editing. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:53, October 7, 2009 (UTC)
Hello dear contributor. Much of the material you want to edit is left in incorrect formatting. Please check Help Getting Started for more info. For templates and more advanced editing, please see Advanced editing. Thank you for your understanding. If your edits are reverted, it is likely because they were non-constructive or altered the formatting. - 03:00, October 8, 2009 (UTC)
Hello friend, and thanks for contributing to the wiki. However, please stop changing the name of the subcategory on the Vegeta page. Regarding formal grammar, a section on Possessed or Impure Forms refers to all forms which are either possessed, or impure. A section on Possessed and Impure Forms would refer to all forms which are both possessed and impure. As you can see, the article refers to the former, and not the latter, category of forms. Thanks for your cooperation. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:19, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
How's it going? I'd just like to ask that you please refrain from adding line breaks, or spacing out of paragraphs or sections excessively, such as your latest edit to the Cooler's Revenge article. This may have been unintentional, but just thought it was important for you to know that said line breaks do not follow our Manual of Style. Thanks for understanding and happy editing!
00:01, October 22, 2009 (UTC)
I've revised the Super Saiyan 4 article simply changing developed to uses. Obviously this is better than removing the content altogether.
Additionally, why do you insist on incorrectly formatting the word FUNimation? That's the way the company spells it, and as an encyclopedic source, we will maintain its integrity. If you change this back for the nth time, especially since you have ignored my requests not to and you don't use edit summaries, I will be forced to block you. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:31, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
Please stop changing the signature attack section of the Super Saiyan 4 article, this was resolved several days ago. Additionally, fan art is not allowed on the site. Posting it as an infobox pic for the 3rd most popular article is borderline vandalism. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:10, November 21, 2009 (UTC)
What?! How many times do I have to keep telling you guys, I am not trying to commit vandalism! That image wasn't fan art I just thought that image looked better. So I can't change images, but everyone else can?! C'mon, this is getting ridiculous. I thought this wiki would be fun but all you guys do is block me and revert any edits (even though some were accidental and I didn't know the format). I'm really getting sick and tired of this. Also what you have for the Super Saiyan 4 article is still false because Vegeta NEVER used the Final Shine Attack as a Super Saiyan 4. That's what I was trying to tell you earlier so you could edit it better but you misinterpreted what I said so I recently changed it so that it would be accurate, but I don't care anymore. You guys do whatever you want. I may leave this stupid wiki. Thanks for all the trouble. (Banan14kab 23:14, November 21, 2009 (UTC))
- If you read the Dragon Ball Wiki:Manual of Style, you will know enough to edit properly. Also, as much as we rely on the community to keep this site running, perhaps you should consider another hobby if you think this site is so "stupid". -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:15, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
I didn't think this site was stupid, just how you guys keep unfairly treating me. You don't allow me to make edits(even correct ones) and its just frustrating. I feel I don't deserve to be treated like this and you guys are just abusing your power. You "think" I deserve to be blocked so you block me becuase I accidentally added a line break or something dumb like that. I actually wanted to be an admin becuase I though i would be helpful to be one, but you guys have discouraged me now. I feel like I am not a part of this site now. You guys are also very condescending. At least some of the admins actually help me. (Banan14kab 00:29, November 22, 2009 (UTC))
I undid your edits for three reasons. First, the image you uploaded called, “File.Dbz gohan.jpg, was an exact duplicate of this file I have to the right of my message here. We don’t allow duplicate files for images because we feel that one file is appropriate, not another copy of it. The second reason is I feel that the image to the left of my message is more appropriate because it gives us a good view of Gohan’s Super Saiyan 2 form with the aura and angry expression. To me, the image to the right feels a bit awkward because it looks not right without the aura, though that's my opinion. The last reason is that you keep adding line breaks with the each edit you make on the Gohan article. Line breaks are not allowed, and a continuity of this result in a temporary ban, so that’s my warning to you.
Ok, pardon my language, but what the hell! Now you are just as bad as 10x Kamehameha and PrinceZarbon. What is with you admins?! You discourage me and any edits i make and block me for weeks on end. I've had it with this wiki. So your opinion is better than mine? Thats your second reason for removing my edit? Wow. Also if you read my message I left on your talk page properly then you would of noticed that I stated that I uploaded the file you guys already have on here and not a duplicate like I did the other times. You don't like my edit so you'll block me. You like your image better than mine and since your an admin you trump me. Also I don't mean for the line breaks. I thought that was the format. I only copied what I saw in other articles HTML codes. Jesus! That is why PrinceZarbon blocked me twice. He thought I was commiting vandalism by adding the line breaks. THEY ARE IN ALMOST ALL OF THE HTML CODES. If they aren't allowed then why do I see them in other codes when I edit? Also on some of the other edits I've made I used those line breaks such as my eidts to the Dragon Box article and I wasn't blocked or anything for that. I can't do anything on here anymore. You admins are doing your job, but you are treating me unfairly. This is geting really furstrating. Now I almost don't want to be a part of this wiki. (Banan14kab 05:57, November 22, 2009 (UTC))
Just out of curiosity, do you know how to preview a page? I noticed you took quite a few edits to adjust the Dragon Box page, and I think it might save you a lot of time in the future if you could see how a page would look before saving. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:57, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
For your help
Since all of the administrators keep fussing at you for inserting line breaks, one thing that may help is you can go to your settings and click the editing tab, once you do look to see if the Enable Rich Text Editing box is checked, if it is then uncheck it. That was the problem for me until I fixed it.--SuperSaiyan3Broly 01:10, December 7, 2009 (UTC)User:SuperSaiyan3Broly
O. Thanks man. Yea these admins give me too much trouble sometimes and they appear a little egotistical. Most of the things they complain about I don't mean to do or they misunderstand. (Banan14kab 01:22, December 7, 2009 (UTC))
Recent Edit Summaries
- -_-...other users do it and I called their edits dumb not them. If you saw thier edits then what I did was pretty necessary. I am not harassing anyone and those editors were anonymous btw so they are just random people who edited the site, not members. Please don't call me out like some little kid. (Banan14kab 05:58, December 11, 2009 (UTC))
I don't know what you mean by calling you out, I have warned many users about harassing others, whether they are an anon or are registered. Please do not harass others on this site or you may be blocked. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:06, December 11, 2009 (UTC)
- As I said before I called their edits "dumb" and "stupid" not the users. So how am I harassing them? They probably didn't even know that I called their edits dumb. I don't think anyone is gonna throw a tantrum over their edit being called dumb...this isn't preschool. Also what I mean by call out, I mean you think something of me and you are addressing me to it and chiding me like a child. I am mature enough to know what I am saying and I wasn't harassing anyone. (Banan14kab 22:16, December 11, 2009 (UTC))
As a moderator here, part of my job is to resolve conflicts and make sure everyone respects one another. I have no idea why you think it's okay to harass anon users, but possibly not registered users. Either be respectful or don't use the site, this is nonnegotiable. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:21, December 11, 20
- Ugh this is getting tiresome. I wasn't disrespecting anyone. Did I say they were "stupid" or "dumb"? No. I didn't harass any anons so where are you getting this from? I never said I think its ok to harass anyone. I didn't insult any person so go to their profile to harass them, OK? They were just edit summaries. Please drop this issue because I didn't do anything wrong. Just reverted edits and said the edit the other person did was "stupid" or "dumb". I am not a misbehaved child so please stop scolding me. I admit I was rude in my summary, but I didn't harass anyone. Sometimes when people edit their summaries say "Crappy Grammer" so are they harassing anyone then? I'm sorry for the misconceptions, but please drop this,it's getting annoying, seriously. (Banan14kab 22:47, December 11, 2009 (UTC))
Re: Super Saiyan 2 Goku image
Okay, one, if you’re going to respond on my talk page, don’t do it in a negative tone. What you said to me was inappropriate and I didn’t like it one bit. I know what I am doing and how I should do my job as a moderator, so you better watch it there.
Two, I’ve used this image on the Super Saiyan 2 and Goku pages because the recent image you’ve (re) uploaded was an exact duplicate of this image. I deleted it because duplicate image files are unnecessary. About the original image, it’s true that it was altered with a fan fic image, but I’ve reverted it to the image of a close up of SSJ2 Goku’s face in the anime. The reason you think it’s still a fan fic image is that you immediately saw it that way when I reverted it. You just need it to give it some time, and then the image will be restored to the close up of SSJ2 Goku’s face in the anime.
Three, you’ve uploaded the duplicate of image of SSJ2 Goku’s face because you thought I’ve reverted it to the fan fic image (which I didn’t if you read paragraph #2). Duplicate files are unnecessary because there’s no point in using two images that are exactly the same, which is why I deleted it. Please cease from uploading duplicate image files, or action will be forced to be taken.
Fine. Sorry for the misconception. Also i responded that way because I thought you were deliberately doing this. It seems that every time I talk to an admin you guys threaten me. I thought you were doing something wrong so I apologize, but I don't like intimidation, so please don't threaten me or boss me on my page either. I only expressed my opinion, so blocking me because of that seems kinda silly. After all you wouldn't say that image was good either so calm down. (Banan14kab 03:45, January 14, 2010 (UTC))
You’re somewhat misinterpreting the matter. True, if I block you right now because of that matter, then that’s a stupid idea there. I didn’t say I was going to immediately block you for uploading duplicate image files; I was giving you a warning to end it. I don’t immediately block users for doing some thing wrong like vandalism because that would be weird. Instead, I give them warnings to stop what they’re doing before they get blocked, which then isn’t weird. Also, if you don’t like intimidation, then don’t do it to other users. I came to this wiki to contribute to my favorite Dragon Ball workplace, not endure intimidation from other users. The next time you talk to somebody on their talk page, please do it in a polite and calm way, not in a rude and inconsiderate way.
That goes for you too. Also I wasn't trying to be itimidating, I was just angry because I thought you were deliberately undoing my edits and replacing it with a bad image. I can to DB wiki because of my love of the franchisee, not to get constantly blocked and scolded or talked down to. I don't usually go looking for trouble, but I seem to get into it a lot here. Anyway at least this matter is over with. (Banan14kab 04:45, January 14, 2010 (UTC))
Language on the site
I understand frustration with vandals, but please reprimand in a polite and appropriate way. There's no reason to sink to their level. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:36, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Again, do not harass other users. I deleted your comment to the anon. user whose talk page you recently commented on because it is harassment, and will not be tolerated. Do not add it again. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:55, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
I am not harassing that user. They were annoying. They will probably continue to vandalise the site later while you try to be nice to them. So you can try to be thier friend, but I doubt that will stop them from doing more immature edits. you should at least warn the user and stop trying to be buddies. They probably haven't seen the stuff on thier page bc they are anons and they won't care what you say to them. Also I am deleting this issue from my talk page because it is annoying. When I see more inappropriate edits I will undo them and address the anon myself. Shouldn't admins do this type of task anyway? Anyway that's m say on the matter of anons/members who do this. I think the wiki should have some type of auto block that prevents edits like that. Please do not chide me on this matter, we all know how people on the internet can be, (Banan14kab 00:26, January 28, 2010 (UTC))
- I blocked that user before I deleted your message to him/her. The issue is that it's not okay to harass anyone. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:01, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
You probably didn't read my reply. Just like with our last argument I wasn't harassing anyone. The user was being immature. Also I noticed you thanked him/her for their edit on the Vegeta page. Just to remind you that was vandalism. He called Vegeta gay. You seem to be supporting the vandal even though what he/she did was inappropriate and will likely do it again. Do not make me the enemy here, I did not mean to harass any one or do anything to mess up the wiki. That user will likely not learn anything from this. You are basically condoning thier actions and chiding me. Thanks. I would apply to be an admin myself, but there seems to be no openings. Please stop harassing me yourself. (Banan14kab 02:09, January 28, 2010 (UTC))
- If your definition of vandalism is calling someone gay, then didn't you vandalize the user's talk page when you called him that yourself? -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:16, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
I do not know why you are so desperate to pin this on me. Also what is the importance of the anon's page? And I did not state that as my definition of vandalism, but thanks for trying to make me seem hypocritical, however its not working. I said the user was being immature. Didn't you however thank the user for thier "edit" in your message to them on thier talk page. I didn't know calling Vegeta gay was accurate for the wiki. Hmmm.... Thanks for taking their side and antagonizing me. (Banan14kab 02:22, January 28, 2010 (UTC))
- That anon. was wrong to vandalize multiple pages, and I blocked him for doing so. However, on this site we do not condone harassing other users, which, by our standards, you did. Specifically, you called him a loser, and then harassed him about his sexuality. The welcome is automated, even though it appears to be signed by the last Sysop-privileged user who has made an edit. The only people who may delete messages on talk pages are the owner of the talk page, the user who wrote the comment, or any user only in the special case of removing inappropriate content. I apologize if you feel antagonized. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:33, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
OK this is getting old. I thought we just resolved this issue, but I guess not. Your back to threatening me with blocks again. I think I will really leave this wiki soon. I love Dragon Ball, but I do not need this constant fighting and online wars. I thought since the user was making edits they have an anon page. How did I create it? I thought I merely edited it, Anyway this is getting to be too much. For example look through all of my talk page. It is mostly things from admins. I'm gettting tired of this. This wiki is just not what it appeared to be. Its not like you can't learn all DB information from other sources. I hope you feel proud of yourself. I think I would be a fairer admin . (Banan14kab 02:53, January 28, 2010 (UTC))
- You created a user page for another user, claimed to be that user (by saying "I am a..."), and then insulted him on the page, including using profanity. I hope that if you ever become an admin you take action against someone who does that. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:57, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
Fine. Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I am still bitter about all of this though. Maybe I just won't come on as often or edit and take thigns seriously. I can still enjoy Dragon Ball in real life. (Banan14kab 03:01, January 28, 2010 (UTC))
Editing other user pages
Please don't edit other users' user pages, such as in the case of Beadtmdc's. If that's the way that Beadtmdc wants things on his page, then that's only his decision, not others. Thanks.
Hey it clearly states in the dezenshuu that Gotenks has the ability to transform into a SSJ2, look in the SSJ2 section. (GotenSSJ16 19:00, February 18, 2010 (UTC))
ahuh dosent really look like u did, w.e. (GotenSSJ16 21:21, February 18, 2010 (UTC))
ahuh...I did and I don't need your approval for it. I took out the SS2 part before because it's not really important because he never used it in combat. Ever think of that smarty? You don't know what I was thinking so don't go there, but thanks for trying to play me. (Banan14kab 22:18, February 18, 2010 (UTC))
FUNimation is a proper noun, and should be spelled out as the company intends. Do not revert it to Funimation in any instance, thank you. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:37, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
I guess that makes sense.....but do you realize how many articles you will have to edit? FUNimation has dubbed nearly everything and many articles still contain the Funimation edit. So good luck with that. You will have to edit hundreds of articles. (Banan14kab 03:48, March 4, 2010 (UTC))
- Given an unlimited amount of time, I would go through every article and fix things like this. Unfortunately, my time here is limited, and I find that my time is best used preventing propagation of existing errors, and informing others of our conventions. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:08, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
Well I'll do my best to help and undo these edits.(Banan14kab 05:10, March 4, 2010 (UTC))
I found the image, but I won't come out right. I looks like they're many images into one, one has a darker color than the other one. I really don't know how to explain it, but you can see it on Bardock's infobox pic. Look at the bottom of the image, in the middle of the space pod, you'll see a white line. http://yfrog.com/j6vegetaep
beadtmdc 16:59, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks a lot Beadtmdc. I see what you mean. Is this image from the internet? Also is it possible that you could obtain the image from the Remastered movie ? I thought that would make sense because you obtained the other images from the remastered series. Again I really appreciate your help on this. (Banan14kab 17:34, March 19, 2010 (UTC))
- No, that image is not from the internet, I uploaded the image to that server, since it didn't came out as I expected. They're several images(screenshots from movies I have) put together. Example: http://yfrog.com/b7tao1p and http://yfrog.com/5mtao2p. All I have to do is put them together with Microsoft Paint. I have almost all movies(DBZ) in blu-ray format except Fusion Reborn and Wrath of the Dragon, I haven't found those two, so their quality is not that great.
- beadtmdc 19:02, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
Wow you sound cool. You have the same interests as me. I like science and Dragon Ball z too. Leave me something on my talk page some time, k? Goku12 20:11, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hey man. The only alternate timeline character that should be a family-connection for a character is that character's own alternate-self. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:30, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
- But it is kind of stupid and unnesscesary....we know about those characters and they have their own articles. Only Future Gohan and Future Trunks should count.
(Banan14kab 23:22, March 20, 2010 (UTC))
- Well they are mentioned in the articles and have links. That is good enough. Otherwise it is redundant. (Banan14kab 23:54, March 20, 2010 (UTC))
That argument would make the entire family-connection section redundant. The point of these sections is to allow easy page-to-page travel for readers. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:36, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
You were told by an admin to stop changing the Family Connections sections to include anything but the "alternate" form of themselves. Please stop doing this or they will have to take actions to stop you permanently. --==> DragonBall.Z GT Goku Talk Contributions. 17:11, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
The whole future character thing is stupid anyway. I'm trying to make the wiki more accurate and specific. Now that I'm adding them you guys think it is silly. How hypocritical. I'm not trying to be a dick, but seriously. It's not fair that anyone else can add what they want and I can't. Also I see that your one of the admin's pets so it figures that you would say that. (Banan14kab 17:15, March 22, 2010 (UTC))
- It is not that we are trying to stop you from adding to the wiki in anyway, you are just adding the wrong things. I also see you have had a past of doing this type of thing by reading your previous talk page posts. 17:19, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
You are still editing the wrong thing?18:27, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
Nice to see you didn't actually leave the wiki over such a small matter07:44, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
The timeline counterpart debate
If I may explain my case, I simply believe that noting these alternate timeline relations adds important notes, so that readers will be aware of the relations. This wiki is dedicated to everything Dragon Ball, so why is it that these true and informational relations should not be included. For example, Future Vegeta is most definitely the alternate timeline father of Trunks, as he is the counterpart of Vegeta. Yes, it may be complicated, but I believe it should be noted as such. I'd be happy to hear your explanation Banan14kab, perhaps this can be settled or discussed? For now, I reverted the changes you made until a final decision is made. Thank you for understanding and hopefully we can come up with a solution.
22:00, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
i brought the issue up with 10X Kamehameha. You should look at his page to see what I have written. I hope we can resolve this peacefully. Thank You (Banan14kab 01:33, March 30, 2010 (UTC))
Alternate family-connections undos
Hey, could you please stop undoing other people's edits with no explanation? Specially if the explanation has been given and discussed, and even more when an admin does it? If you disagree with something, discuss it either on the discussion page for the article or in the user's talk page. Undoing stuff the way you're doing it is really rude.--Sega381 01:16, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
- I give explanations and summaries. Also how many times have people undone my eidts without summaries? So am I the only one being "rude" by your standards? Don't even try to judge my editing. You are just an admin on a wiki, not a government official. Also the edits I have been undoing, are for all the same reason so sometime I don't feel like retyping it if I gave it in one un-edit. Also this whole alternate timeline relations has been an issue for weeks. Ever since the admins told us we had to leave the alternate future selves on the relations, people have been adding relations right and left. We need to come to a final result as a website. The rule was that only add the alternate future self to that cahracter only. The other realtions cause clutter and are not even always true. i think Each character should only have direct relations and their alternate timeline counterpart. It is much easier that way. It also makes more sense. That is my input on that issue. (Banan14kab 01:24, March 30, 2010 (UTC))
- I was upset as well. Some of them probably believed I did it out of spite or no reason. I was simply trying to follow the rules. I even did some of the eidts they have done before, but I undid them just like ho the admins undid my edits then. No one ever seems to take my perspective on these matters. Anyway Thank You for replying. (Banan14kab 02:16, March 30, 2010 (UTC))
- I understand that there is a lot of confusion on this, but undoing a lot of edits with no explanation is not nice, not only from you but from anyone doing that. You are of course not the only one doing that, and hope everybody adds summaries when they edit, specially if they are undoing several things back and forth. I'm not judging anything, just trying to keep things civilized. When you or anyone detects that someone is editing things back and forth, it makes no sense to continue doing that, better come up with the topic to discuss it somewhere, and when the it is decided, edit explaining the reasons. I agree that the topic has to be settled, I just think that editing back and forth is not the solution. But now the explanation will be in the MoS, which should help everybody.--Sega381 01:16, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
Because you are ignoring our policies, specifically one which is stated rather clearly in the MoS, you have been blocked for 3 days. Hopefully, the next time you make a bad edit which is reverted 6 times by several different users, a few of which specifically tell you why you are incorrect, you will listen. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 15:28, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
- I just wanted to say that I understand why you blocked me, but still felt it was just a silly "time out". I just thought it was ridiculous to add Future Bulma to Vegeta's article when all the other articles did not have alternate relations like that. I will fix the rest and add applicable relations now. I did not appreciate this response also. I feel as if this wiki is really trying my patience to leave. (Banan14kab 16:38, April 17, 2010 (UTC))
I can't control how you feel, but you should know that I do try and treat everyone equally here. As for the future relations, your recent edits were mostly good, but I think you're still a bit confused about the policy. All characters get the normal universe family as applicable, plus their own alternate future self, plus any of future Bulma, Trunks, and Gohan (these are the exceptions because we have identified them as the main characters of the alternate future timeline). No other alternate future characters should be in family connections. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 18:01, April 17, 2010 (UTC)
- That is kinda of dumb, if I may offer my opinion. It's too conflicting. I removed Future Bulma before because I thought it was unnesscessary, but when I add people like Future Vegeta, and Future Chi-Chi, its wrong. I think we should only have Future Gohan and Future Trunks because they are important enough to be in other family relations. Everyone else should only have their alternate self. How is Future Bulma important?.
Future Bulma appears extensively in the special, and her invention, the time capsule, shows up repeatedly throughout the main timeline. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:02, April 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I think I'll just stop trying to reason with you. Every time we talk about these issues my opinions never count simply because I'm not an admin and cannot make the MoS and things like that. I still think Future Bulma is not that important and only Future Gohan and Trunks should be the only important alternate characters. Also I think Goku and Gohan should have new images. (Banan14kab 19:07, April 17, 2010 (UTC))
Following the MoS is mandatory. If you don't agree with it, then bring up the issue on the MoS talk page. If you simply continue to ignore the policies of the site, you'll be forcing me to block you again. It's completely up to you. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:18, April 17, 2010 (UTC)
Thought you wrote on 10X Kamehameha's page that you definetly werent going to edit again and you wanted to delete your account? Not meaning this in a bad way. Just wondered15:19, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I am actually still deciding. Thanks for checking up on me lol. I just get really annoyed at the facts that everyone always disagree with my edits and that I cannot contribute what I want or include my input. I feel very discouraged, but I may still stay. I feel that if I leave I will just edit anonymously anyway. (Banan14kab 20:36, April 19, 2010 (UTC))
I understand that things have been a little tense on the wiki, but I do hope you stay. You make valid points and offer sides and opinions that many other users don't come up with. Disagreements are how things get noticed and then get changed for the better sometimes. --==> DragonBall.Z GT Goku Talk Contributions. 20:44, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I definitely agree. If there was only one side to an argument, we'd have no brainstorming process. It does so happen that much of the community seems to prefer the formatting of the site as is, but that shouldn't discourage you from questioning the status quo. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:46, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the thoughts. I couldn't help overreacting. I've decided not to leave the wiki. Also 10X_Kamehameha, speaking of arguments, how is Future Bulma Present Vegeta's wife in an alternate timeline? I think my edit is correct because in both timelines they did not get married as soon as they had Trunks. It happened later. If you go to Future Bulma and Future Vegeta's pages the information in their family connections also confirms this. So wouldn't Future Bulma be his lover in an alternate timeline? Also for Future Gohan and Future Trunks should their siblings in the main timeline (Goten and Bulla) be listed in their connections and vice versa? (Banan14kab 00:06, April 20, 2010 (UTC))
- The pages and information on Vegeta and Bulma's relationship do say that they did not get married until after the Android and Cell sagas (sometime in the 7 years between then and the world tournament saga). If that's when we are saying the timelines diverge, then they wouldn't be husband and wife at that point. I don't think Bulla and Goten should be included on Future Trunks' and Future Gohan's pages respectively for the same reason. --==> DragonBall.Z GT Goku Talk Contributions. 00:39, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Ok so I am right. Future Bulma and Future Vegeta were never married in the alternate timeline. Vegeta died before they could. Trunks was still born, but it doesn't matter. Therefore Future Bulma is Future Vegeta's lover, like the page says and not Vegeta's wife in an alternate timeline. I hope you are reading this 10X_Kamehameha. (Banan14kab 02:08, April 20, 2010 (UTC))
- Alright, I did not realize that weren't married until later (partially because that's inappropriate in many cultures). That having been said, is there a more all-ages term we can use than "lover?" Would either "significant other" or "boyfriend" be okay with everyone? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:53, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Unfortunately I think "lover" is the ony way to describe their interactions up until then. It would be a hard case to say they are dating in any manor. I mean, their interactions had been basically one of a caretaker and a medical pacient. Then they had sex (obviously because of Trunks), so I think "lover" is the more appropriate term, as opposed to somethings like "F*** Buddy" or "Babby Daddy". --==> DragonBall.Z GT Goku Talk Contributions. 03:02, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Er, still seems a bit mature for us to say something that so obviously implies sex. More ideas? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:40, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Several Thesaurus' list things like "Devotee" (which I think isn't good for this situation), and "Paramour" (Which means someone that a person has specifically sexual relations with, but it's not a very explicit word). Then there are things like "Suitor", "Supporter", "Swain", "Infatuate", "Beau", "Wooer", "Flame", "Companion" and others. --==> DragonBall.Z GT Goku Talk Contributions. 03:49, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
- How do we feel about companion? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:07, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Maybe love interest could work. Or something that means that. (Banan14kab)
Hey there man. Haven't talked to you in a while. I just wanted to tell you that your new signature looks really cool! I love the picture and the colors set into it! Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 16:30, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks a bunch! It took me awhile to get the HTML coding down, but I finally got it. Things seem to be more peaceful and orderly on the wiki. Also I added my input into the Goku and Gohan main images discussion. I hope we can all agree on a decision soon. Banan14kab 18:59, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
Think we have reached a verdict on the Goku talk page not to include the "main" part. Just thought you should know19:07, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Can you tell me where the discussion page or forum for it is? I would like to add my opinion on it. There are multiple protagonists so calling Goku "the protagonist" really doesn't distinguish him. Banan14kab 02:48, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
Could I ask for your opinion on this crucial matter? Thanks!
19:55, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Yep, another opinion needed! It's regarding proper citation and sources. Thanks!
23:06, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hey there, if you really believe there should be an image change, go to the Vegeta Talk page and post it there, you can't just make a change like, without first consulting other users. Thanks13:04, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- What a minute. I didn't know that was a rule. Is that in the MoS or something? I thought only the Goku and Gohan images were up for debate. Just last week I changed two images in the Broly article (which were better and more accurate) and no one complained. Banan14kab 23:55, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
No, it's not the MoS I don't think. Yeah but they weren't the Info Box images were they? It's like an unwritten rule if you get me, we usually just discuss it, as a community, before changing Info Box images.11:23, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Super Saiyan 3
I uploaded some images.
18:44, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Some of those images are OK. But I was referring to the instant before Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan during his explanation to Majin Buu. here is a video of the transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSGOpK92GCI Can you get a fully body pic of how Goku is at about the 0:27 second. Hope this helps. Banan14kab 04:20, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
The subject of creating a group dedicated to the citing of sources needs your attention! Thank you!
20:49, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, thanks man. yeah it happened yesterday, it's going to be really fun I think :D. Also, no problem about the Gohan image. I personally like that one the best as it shows his personality quite well in a single image. Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 21:28, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
I have also voted as per your request11:24, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
Check the New Images section.
04:56, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I went ahead and added the images that I think you are talking about Beadtmdc, to the Gohan image forum. Just because many images are uploaded daily, they might not remain on that screen for long. 11:39, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
Need a consensus from the community on this issue. Any input is much appreciated. Thanks! 17:46, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
The future of our wiki
An important discussion about the future of our wiki would greatly benefit from your input! -- 22:56, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
um you cant just change the image you have to have other people who want that image so stop changing the image and ill stop undoing your edits Ultiimate VegitoTalkcontribs 07:33, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Banan14kab, you knew fine that you weren't allowed to change the Gohan image, you have been warned about i many times before. 08:08, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Gohan full image
Yeah, I know what you mean, I see less and less article edits on the wiki as well. About the Gohan image, I found it but it not a full body shot. This is what I came up with, though I found another. About the image, it was actually a full body shot.
New wiki up and running!
Just dropping you a line to let you know the Dragon Ball Encyclopedia is officially up and running and ready for people to come by and edit! You can log in at the new site using the same user name and password as you have here and your edit history will follow you! Check out the forum pages here and there for more details. We hope you'll join us as we work hard to build the net's most encyclopedic Dragon Ball resource! -- 07:32, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Re: New Wiki
Yes, Wikia will not be removing this wiki. The new Dragon Ball Encyclopedia will retain our original mission of being the most encyclopedic Dragon Ball resource possible, while this one is now intended to be geared more for Wikia's social features. -- 11:14, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Hey there! Might I suggest that you move your Forum to the new wiki, since this one is more for social interaction, whilst the other is for this kinda of discussion. You don't have to, just a suggestion since you are more likely to get a better response over there. Thanks :)22:16, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Need any help moving it? Also, I suggest you link the Forum when posting on the users talk pages, because you created the Forum as an Anon, people might have trouble finding it. Want me to delete the Forum from this Wiki or what? 22:25, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
Re: New Discussion
Sure, I'll pipe in. Which discussion are you needing input on? (I don't see any new threads for the past few days.) --23:18, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I discussed it with him, we moved it to the new Wiki, and I deleted the old one here :) 23:22, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, I don't know if you are still active or not. But did you get you name from the Frieza Soldier Banan. One of Zarbon's scouts.
Leave me a message
- Oh okay then. Since the wiki has got chat I think it has become much more active. Quite a few times there has been 20-30 people on chat. Well you should have a quick look at the Banan page then, it is just a small one. May I ask how you got the name then?
Leave me a message
Dont judge a book by its cover
did your read the title? good. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:Brolylssj_Destroys this is my old account . it is now inactive . this is my new account . Hello i am nick nice to meet you. first off about the marron article. its not just that i know they were kissing under water its the fact that the information i readded contains how the were not infected directly by the black water mist. if that information was not included there would be alot of questions . secondly while it does have a purple tint to it i still believe it to be pink . but there is no reason why i cant change it to say pink/purple. please next time you come complaining to me look at my profile first. it tells you how much I DO know about dragonball. and it seems we have somthing in common like say i dont know or choices in dvd's. so please dont go jumping to conclusions and dont be so hard on the noobs
i have edited the marron article once again as it was not my intention to add kissing to the information but it does need to be know how they managed to avoid the initial wave of the black water mist
While the rules say an edit war is when a user has made the same edit 3 times with-in a 24 hour period, an edit technically starts when you make the same edit twice so therefore either way it is an edit war on Dragon Ball FighterZ. Your edit was and is the disputed edit so leave the article as it was and take it to the article talk page till an overall consensuses is reached.
Why don't you wait until tonight's episode, you're the only one in a rush to remove things. Everyone knows the name is unofficial and we don't know if Vegeta has ultra instinct, they all just said he broke limits. That's it. DragonEmeperor (talk) 15:04, January 20, 2018 (UTC)