This is 10X Kamehameha's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to 10X Kamehameha.
|Archive 1 - August, 2009 - December, 2009|
|Archive 2 - December, 2009 - February, 2010|
|Archive 3 - February, 2010 - April, 2010|
|Archive 4 - April, 2010 - June, 2010|
|Archive 5 - June, 2010 - July, 2010|
|Archive 6 - July, 2010 - August, 2010|
|Archive 7 - August, 2010 - September, 2010|
|Archive 8 - September, 2010 - January, 2011|
|Archive 9 - January, 2011 - March, 2011|
|Archive 10 - March, 2011 - May, 2011|
|Archive 11 - May, 2011 - July, 2011|
|Archive 12 - July, 2011 - August, 2011|
|Archive 13 - August, 2011 - September, 2011|
|Archive 14 - September, 2011 - October, 2011|
|Archive 15 - October, 2011 - November, 2011|
|Archive 16 - November, 2011 - December, 2011|
|Archive 17 - December, 2011 - January, 2012|
|Archive 18 - January, 2012 - February, 2012|
|Archive 19 - February, 2012 - March, 2012|
|Archive 20 - March, 2012 - April, 2012|
|Archive 21 - April, 2012 - May, 2012|
|Archive 22 - May, 2012 - June, 2012|
|Archive 23 - June, 2012 - August, 2012|
As I'm going over pages a few pages and creating a new article right now, I just realized something. For pages without an infobox (i.e. pages on objects such as Dragon Ball (object), Ensenji) there is no sort of debut appearance or an appearances listing, something like that.
So would it be alright to make an Appearances section of articles? Or rather, something potentially much more tedious, an infobox specifically for objects? I'm not sure how that might work since our templates are linked with another wiki's, but something like that? Either way, it seems weird that we have an infobox or debut for most other articles, including skills, but not objects. Deus Gladiorum (talk) 22:07, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Most objects that have articles only appear once or twice, so a whole infobox is not necessary. Just listing the appearances in the text is fine, since most object articles are already so short. The Dragon Balls are an obvious exception, but making an appearances section seems like overkill for something that appears so much. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:38, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
Are there rules against the length of pics? One on this blog is obstructing the wiki and if not should there should be a rule on picture lengths? The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name (talk) 22:36, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
- What do you mean obstructing the wiki? Nothing is obstructed. There's just a horizontal scroll bar on that one user's blog. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:41, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
- That must just be for the new skin, try the old one. Otherwise just wait until it is replaced by a newer blog. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:31, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Looks cool but we can't use it since it's not on the article talk page. Whereas only a few users follow your blogs, everyone watching the Goku page will be informed of events happening on the Goku talk page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:33, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
But more people are watching the blogs, whereas no one's looking at the talk page. The whole point of the blog was that more people would see it. I see no valid reason to not go ahead with it; around 70 people voted. I wouldn't count that as a "few users", and I can guarantee that not nearly as many people would look at the Goku talk page. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 01:16, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- There are way, way more people watching the Goku page than reading your blogs. The default is that anyone who edits it is watching, so the difference is staggering, with the only balancing factor being the fact that the blog is more recent than the oldest Goku edits. Additionally, polls cannot be used as proof since there is no way to prove that it's numbers are accurate. For instance, someone with a dynamic IP address can vote as many times as they like. Signed talk page comments are much more valid since they must be accounted for. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:04, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- You can follow the Goku page, but I doubt everyone actually checks the page. Also, we're talking about the talk page. Also, I suppose you're correct about the polls, but it all comes down to whether you think someone will vote multiple times for something like this. I, for one, do not think anyone in this wiki feels SO passionately about Goku's infobox image that they would vote so many times. However, we can still see what the signed messages say. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 02:17, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Also, I'd just like to say that if you really wanted me not to make a blog, you could have told me not to back when we were having our discussion about the infobox image, when I said I would make one. Or even once I made the blog and poll. I doubt you checked the Recent Wiki Activity so rarely that you never saw that on there. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 02:25, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
Actually, following the Goku page automatically makes you follow the talk page as well. The poll is off the table. If even one out of one hundred people abusesthe system, and many have the ability, then the process is ruined. It is simply unacceptable, which is why sockpuppets are against the rules and signatures are required. Making the blog was fine, as was the poll — for fun that is. The problem came up when you tried to use it as evidence in making an article change. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:32, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
Fixed the Buu picture.Hello 10X, I took this Buu picture while watching DBZ on my laptop, its basically the same image but the words are removed. 00:45, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Just to remove all confusion for when it comes up, I don't decide what infobox pics we use. It's done through a consensus on the article's talk page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:04, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
A few days ago I added a some of power levels in the talk page of the list o power levels from the funimation rpg book dbz anime adventure game with images. I was wondering if you were able to view them and of you were going to add them to the power level list. (281frieza7899 (talk) 05:27, August 21, 2012 (UTC))
- I haven't had a chance to look at those. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:16, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
My Edit was right?
Hello. I have recently noticed your reverse edit of the Dende page which I edited. I put that Piccolo is Dende's brother and King Piccolo is also one of his fathers since Piccolo permenantly fused with Nail and Nail became a part of him so that technically makes Piccolo Dende's brother, you reverse edited this - I would like to ask why. I believe that my edit should be the one that stays on the page. (KrillinWarrior (talk) 15:27, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Mr._Kakarot made that edit, not me. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:16, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
Related Videos Module
Hi, my name is Nic and I'm a member of the Wikia Content Development Team. As you may have seen on many wikis such as Call of Duty, there is a new module for the right hand column that displays related videos to the Wiki. This is a new feature that we want to place on your wiki, would you be cool with allowing this? The module can be seen on any page, here is an example - Wagnike2 (talk) 22:25, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- No thanks, we don't have videos here due to browser compatibility issues on various devices. We just use external links. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:34, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
Video game appearances question
I was editing the page for Montgomery, a video game only charater, and decided to make the infobox look better by adding something to the 'Appears in' section. But to do this I had to make a template for Attack of the Saiyans, so I did. But now I realize that if there's a template like this for one video game character, then shouldn't this appear for every character featured in the game, including anime characters such as Goku, Vegeta, etc? I realize only after making the template how incredibly messy that would be, so instead, should I just do this for video game only characters? Deus Gladiorum (talk) 16:39, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Please do not add icons like that for the appears in sections. Regular text should be used for video games and movies. Only the 3 core anime series get these, plus Slump and Neko Majin. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:40, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
User TrueKakarot has been creating articles that shouldn't exist as well as editing pages with false information. Please do something about this, thanks. In addition, he is using inappropriate language, as see here. 22:50, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Done, thank you. Also, please use a second signature page as a redirect so that your entire (rather large) code does not appear in the wikitext of every talk page you edit. You can see my signature tutorial, linked at the top of this page, for details. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:43, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry about that; I must have forgotten to change my preferences ;^^ Should be better now. Thanks again~
22:50, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
lately in chat some users have discoverd google translate and are using it to say whatever they want in another language that nobody can understand. Is this a violation of any rules? what if they are typing cuss words without anybody knowing . If they get another user going and they start a conversation in that language is it considered spam? If there is a rule against it please let the moderators know. I have asked moderators before and they are not sure if it is breaking the rules or not. After all this is an english wiki. If this is not a rule I highly recomend considering it for debate. Its very annoying Brolylssj Destroys (talk) 02:07, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Personally, I would say that just speaking in another language is fine. The same rules should apply, so profanity, even in another language, is still against the rules. Feel free to brings it up on the rules talk page though. If the consensus is to ban foreign language convos, or restrict them to pm's, I wouldn't argue. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:14, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Hey there buddy!I am home for the time being, just checking up on the wiki, things seem to be well. I've got a couple things I would like too talk with you about, one of these being the revamp of the Citation Corps. and the users I discussed it with who would like to take the mantle. Hope to hear from you soon!
- Sure thing dude, glad to hear you're doing well! Feel free to do whatever you like with the citation Corps. I'll support however I can, though I'm probably too busy to take a more active role in it at the moment. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:08, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Shakuran13 was interested in taking up the mantle and leading the Citation Corps., which leads me to my next point, perhaps we should look for potentially new administrator(s). Shakuran and KillerBaka9 seem like potentially good candidates, although it would be left to the discretion of you and Nonoitall to make the promotion. I simply feel that perhaps the addition of another admin might make jobs a bit easier, and revamping the Citation Corps. would be a great thing. Let me know man, you know these users better then I do obviously haha.
- As for the Citation Corps, it's your club so you don't really need to ask for permission or consensus I don't think. As for the other topic, why don't you send me / the other admins an email? We usually discuss this sort of thing in private to avoid alienating anyone. There are many good candidates on the site to consider for positions and we wouldn't want to leave anyone out of consideration that deserves some. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:59, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- First off, you need to use a second signature page as a redirect so that your entire (rather large) signature code doesn't get displayed in the wikitext of every talk page you sign. As for the chat issue, does it continue to happen even if you turn your computer off? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:15, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Rediscussion of a template:
Last night I created pages for the first two chapters of Attack of the Saiyans. The prologue is The Moment of Departure! Toward Ever Greater Heights..., and Chapter 1 is Take Back the Temple! Krillin's Tearful Homecoming. I also created the template for video game chapters, which will hopefully be used in the future for similar pages. But for the Game section of the infobox, I put in the Attack of the Saiyans template. Jeangabin666 also helped improve the quality of these pages, and he used the template for a video game only character that appears in one of these chapters, Paopao.
Since it fits the style of infoboxes better and falls in line with other infoboxes for anime episodes and manga chapters, I think it would make sense if we continued using this template for game chapter infoboxes and video game only characters. Deus Gladiorum (talk) 18:26, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- No, we will continue to use plan text for all video games and movies. The colored icons and hard to read and do not look good. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:19, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Problems with Template:Episode infobox
I recently noticed that there's a problem in the coding of this template...at least, I think the problem is in the coding. For any page that uses this template (for example, Arrival of Raditz), the "corresponding uncut episode(s)" section of the infobox doesn't work. I can't seem to figure out the source of the problem (I'm only good at editing basic templates). Perhaps you could take a look into this? Deus Gladiorum (talk) 00:57, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I took a look and it looks like Nonoitall owns the most recent revisions to the template. He would likely do the best job fixing that problem (which I also experienced upon investigation). -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:11, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
Delete my sandboxCan you delete my sandbox? I realize I made it for nothing. Thanks. লোকস্পঞ্জ22চ্যাটঅবদান 16:20, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
Hello 10X Kamehameha. I am the current head of the Ultra Dragon Ball Wiki, and activity has been down lately, I was wondering if the wikis could be affiliates or something similar, as you already have a link to the Dragon Ball Fanon Wiki. Thank you in advance. 16:35, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry Gotekky-poo, but that's a no-go. The reason the fanon wiki is linked is because people kept posting their fanon stories on the site, and it's obviously not allowed. Trust me, many have tried to get UDB advertised here, but to no avail. -- • • • 22:06, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
Interesting nick-name you have for Gotek. Anyway, yeah, the fanon wiki is linked just because people attempted to post fanon here (And still do, ironically enough). The Goatee (talk) 22:11, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with the above statements. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:12, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
Keep up the good work.
All right since it is usually the admins who tell the normal users good work when they edit pages, I guess its up to us normal users to tell to tell the admins good job. So ...
Ive noticed youve been making more and more contributions to the wiki. Keep up the good work. I think you and the other admins are doing a great job running the wiki . Keep up the good work. Brolylssj Destroys (talk) 01:26, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks! We try very hard and spend a lot of time making the site the best we can and guiding others to develop constructive editing habits and skills. It's nice to here you approve : ) -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:03, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
I rather liked SSJ3Goku's edit to the main page earlier. It was pretty nice, and I liked that it showed featured articles of the wiki as well being somewhat ineractive. Just my personal input. Was it just a test? Deus Gladiorum (talk) 02:21, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh sorry, I wrote a note on his talk page but not on the main page talk page. Basically those advanced functions worked well in one skin, but messed up the whole main page in the other. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:21, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
Hello. Is there any specific reason you prefer the Monobook skin? Juuuuust wondering. :P05:29, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- There is in fact. See how there's about a third of your screen on the left and the right that's just blank, even when looking at an article? With MonoBook, you don't get that. The text and images and display across the whole screen instead of having only one third left for actual viewing. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:47, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I see. 15:24, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
Something i wanted to say to you 10x
I got mod on another wiki and sense i had it it seems people have been afraid to spam or troll there, not trying to get a mod or anything that involves that. Just think this wiki might benfit from me being a mod once again not trying to get mod or anything i'm just saying.
- I'm not really sure what you're trying to say, I have some trouble understanding you sometimes. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:20, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I figured there wont be anymore trolls if i was a mod here. The wiki I'm a mod on they seem to be afraid of me kicking them or something on the supreme dragon ball wiki., Like I said not trying to become a mod or anything I just thought I would point this out.
I want to nomitate Majin Frodo to be a mod.
Yeah, MoFro should be a mod. File:Kai Vegeta.gif 18:31, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
Main Page and Slider
I left a message on SSJ3Goku's talk, but just in case I'll leave one here too. I'm using monobook and the main page looks fine with the slider, just letting you know. The only issue is the slider is left instead of centered, but that's not a big deal. Deus Gladiorum (talk) 07:52, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Lol I just fixed it like 20 min ago. He just made some formatting errors as it turned out. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:53, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
Futuer trunks ssj2
hi, um, im futuer trunks ssj2. im new to dragon ball wiki and i was just wondring, the editor is taking FOR EVER to load. thats is why this is all in the headline. can you pleas tell me how to fix that? like i said im new so i dont know much about... —This unsigned comment was made by Futuer trunks ssj2 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- It could be a slow connection, or an older browser. Also, some articles (such as Goku) are very long and take a while to load for everyone. Otherwise try changing your editing style in preferences. Removing the rich text option may help. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:44, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
- That's not a very good argument. I can just as easily say, Trunks saw Galick Gun because he trained with Vegeta and probably saw all of his moves. Even better, I can simply say, Buu learned Galick Gun from someone, and the only possibility was Trunks. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:44, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
Why did you remove the Citation Corps from the Special Content section of the Main Page? I messaged SSJGoku93 about adding the Manga Force and Grammar Project, but now none of these are on the Main Page. I personally feel like it is a good idea to keep these initiatives on the Main Page; it can prompt people to edit, and promotes these projects as things that are important. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 19:00, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
- The Citation Corps is currently on the main page elsewhere. Considering the the Corps is inactive, one mention is enough. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:40, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
I only saw it in the Wiki's news, which is fine, but the news will change. Also, the Corps is being revived, and the Grammar Project and Manga Force are active. Wouldn't it be useful to mention those editing groups on the Main Page in the Special Content so that users can join and contribute? Otherwise, fewer people will know about them. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 21:34, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
- The news is a good starting place for inactive groups to try and recruit members and increase activity. Until then, the linking of something like the rules page is much more necessary. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:02, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
It's not like the addition of editing groups to the Special Content will get rid of the Rules, or make them less important. It's just another thing to put there. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 03:39, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Adding more things to the main page deteriorates the value of the other links, just like with any article. Whereas an article should contain the essential summaries of events and character interactions, the main page should contain essential links and news. Inactive clubs do not qualify. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:37, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
"Adding more things to the main page deteriorates the value of the other links, just like with any article."
- I think that may just be your opinion. All it does is add more options.
"The main page should contain essential links and news"
- How are editing groups not essential? Even further, how are editing groups, something that is constructive to the improvement of the wiki (and its articles), less essential than archives of quotes, obsolete polls, or random facts? Sure, the facts, quotes, and polls are cool, and it's good that archives exist, but does that mean that you should place priority on the Main Page over groups that actively play a part in making the wiki better? When it gets down to it, articles are what wikis in general are about. Quotes and polls are cool, but they are more like icing on the cake. Editing should be advertised and encouraged on wikis. And how else will people know ways they can help besides general editing? The big projects should be encouraged on the Main Page.
"Inactive clubs do not qualify."
- As I have already pointed out, the Manga Force and the Grammar Project are active, and the Citation Corps has now been revived as well. I believe SSJGoku93 also told you about the revival of the Citation Corps, and if you have been paying attention to what is currently going on in the wiki, you will have noticed that we have had 9 users sign up for the Citation Corps. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 21:31, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Having users doesn't make it active. When it was first made it got a lot of users to join, but the whole thing deteriorated in a few weeks. Show that the club has made some strides due to its existence for an extended period and we will consider it to be newly established and active. Besides which, it is already mentioned in the news. The other clubs should meet the same criteria to qualify. The fact that the main page should contain essential links isn't an opinion, it's a fact. All respectable wikis limit main page content to important things. Take for instance Community Central; it has news, new blogs, networking links, admin help, and 4 help links. Compare to our 16 sections, many of which have 10 or more separate links. It is already too busy and we cannot possibly add more things that are less necessary without making it worse. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:48, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
- All right, so the group just has to make a difference or some progress? I think we can try that. Although I know for sure that lots of work is being done for the Manga Force. It was a manga article that got the wiki to 4500 articles. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 23:09, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
Without evidence that a club is improving the wiki, it can't be expected that our staff would believe it. Evidence is the name of the game with wikis. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:41, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
I am wondering, but, could we have a TeamFourStar or DBZ Abridged article? If we can't, can we at least mention them on the DBZ page? I want to know, so thanks for responding. --Guysponge22 (talk) 02:15, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
- No, fan work does not belong in the articles. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:05, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Should we standardize templates?
Hey 10X, earlier today after hours of testing I was able to edit the Template:EpisodeInfobox so that it aesthetically matches the Template:Episode infobox made by Nonoitall, but mine is designed to be less automatic (and thus less room for complications). But as I'm going over all the episode pages, I realize that are inconsistencies in which page uses which template.
For example, the only series of pages that consistently uses Nonoitall's automatic template for every page is the Edited Dragon Ball Z episodes, which is great, except they still don't properly display the uncut episode listings. And the series of pages which I think (I haven't checked every page) use the template I edited earlier is the Dragon Ball Z Uncut Episodes and the Dragon Ball GT Episodes.
But then there's Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z Kai, which use both of these templates seemingly at random, and it makes use of the pages problematic and messy. So should we try to standardize the pages to the use of one template? I've already tried contacting Nonoitall but he hasn't responded, and I'm not sure if he'd be comfortable with me replacing his templates on certain pages. Deus Gladiorum (talk) 02:23, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
- You should ask Nonoitall. He will need to check your template before we replace his. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:07, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
I already did but he has yet to respond. In the meantime, I have a favor to ask. For the Kai episodes that already use the template I edited earlier, there's no Kai image in Template:DB Series/tag and it's kind of messing up the infobox for those Kai episodes. So could you please add a Kai image too the template since it's locked? Coming up with a work around would be very tedious. Deus Gladiorum (talk) 03:13, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
- No, it was decided not to use an image tag for the Kai episodes, unfortunately after the template was added to some pages. If the templates added in the interim are causing errors, they will have to be removed, or a parent template can be blanked. Let me know which option would be easier. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:44, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
Could I potentially make a Kai tag that isn't it in the DB Series template, but is its own template? Exclusively for use in Kai episode boxes? Otherwise, I think every DBZ Kai episode page is going to be incomplete. Deus Gladiorum (talk) 23:32, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- No, do not make a Kai picture for infoboxes. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:47, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't understand the question. Could you please rephrase it? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:39, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Done. They were listed because you manually added the categorization template to your pages. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:57, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Oooh, he's getting more frustrated at me unding his edits now. He vandalized an article and almost blanked another. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 20:30, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
This guy is 11.
Chat mod stats
Hello 10X. Wikia staff member Trellar gave my chat mod rights for a temporary amount of time, as the wiki was getting complaints about not enough mods. Since we seem to be talking about a few possible new mods (I think Shakuran would be good), I'd like to have my rights removed. Thanks. The Goatee (talk) 22:55, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Lol okay you got it. I'm currently waiting on SSJ4 Vegito for an email with more mod suggestions, since he's the social admin. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:46, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Lol they did kind of throw it on us all at once. But even with the option to remove it at will, we keep it around because people seem to enjoy it. The thing is, people complain when there aren't enough mods, then people complain that the ones selected ban them for no reason. You can't make everyone happy I suppose. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:41, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm sure it'll calm itself, there will be users who perhaps, get too sensitive over certain bans, some mods who don't do their needed work, or both fitting in the equation. Hopefully some new mods are made soon. Anyway, hope you're doing well! It's been a while since we've talked. The Goatee (talk) 22:44, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- I think a little more experience and familiarity with the Manual of Style would be good. Also, it's very important that you use correct grammar and spelling when editing. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:00, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
Main page DBZ 2013 Image
Hey 10X, a few days ago SSJGoku93 wanted someone to make a DBZ 2013 image without any of the Japanese text for the main page. I found a few independent layers of the original image on the web, and compiled them together to make a DBZ 2013 image with no japanese text. I posted the image on his talk two days ago, but he has yet to respond, so just in case I'll post it to your talk as well in case you want to put it on the main page. Deus Gladiorum (talk) 01:08, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
That is all.01:28, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I really can't take credit for it though, since all I really did was find the individual images of Goku, Shenron, the Sky, and the logo, and then put them together. Deus Gladiorum (talk) 01:46, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
I know, I say it because I was originally going to just edit the Japanese text out myself. This picture has a pretty sweet quality, too.02:10, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, looks good. It looks like there are two lines of Japanese text, but at least it's less than there was before. I uploaded it to the main page slider for everyone to see. P.S. Make sure not to use profanity, even in abbreviations (I censored it when I made this edit). -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:35, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Impressive! I updated the main page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:28, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
Region based images?
For certain pages, namely video games, should the infobox images be one region? For example, in one series of games should the infobox all be the US cover art? Or should it be all EU cover art? Deus Gladiorum (talk) 03:04, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I would say definitely an English language cover, but other than that, just whatever's the coolest looking or has the most illustration on a case by case basis. We can be flexible here since multiple things are acceptable. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:40, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Nope, don't know what you mean sorry. Could you try explaining it differently? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:42, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- My guess would be that this is just a temporary glitch causes by a wikia central update. We don't control chat functions locally. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:13, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
Video Game Platform Links
Hey, I just noticed something. On this page, the section of the infobox titled "Platform(s)" simply lists the consoles that the video game (in this case, Budokai 2) was released on. However, the infobox on this page idenitfies the console (just the NES, in this case) AND contains an external link to a Wikipedia article. Should the platforms actually be linked or not? 03:30, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Either way is okay. External links in the body are usually not good, since we can't control external content, but Wikipedia is sometimes an exception for crucial things that we don't have a page for yet. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:44, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll keep this in mind. 22:21, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Troll/Inappropriately named user
This userneedsapermanent block. 19:50, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- It was taken care of by staff. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:47, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
I would like to be admitted
I would like to know if i can be admitted back to chat i really have changed previously from my past mistakes and would like to have my privileges back i understand if you deny.That is your right after all just keep in mind that i would like to help others rather then hurt others i have really changed ````Majin Vegeta Elite
- First of all, make a new section for every conversation. And can't you just wait out the ban? Only a week, not like your life depends on it. And I know nobody will unblock you unless they have blocked you by accident in the first place. The prince has returned
Dude, you've continued to make intimidating comments toward others, even after attempting to apologize. Also, use four tildes (~~~~) to leave a signature.20:47, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- SSJ4 Vegito booted you, so you will have to ask him , not me. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:50, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Ello there, just wanted to ask about something. I was just on a bit ago, checking messages and such, and when I logged out (thus I would be an Annon since I'm not on my account), I was notified that I had 'new messages', from that orange box thing that appears (If you know what I'm talking about) when you get a message on your talk page. I clicked it and it linked me to this guy's page. I was wondering if DB Wiki experiencing any problems recently and this was a result or if you knew what was the problem. I know that guy isn't me and I haven't commented as an Annon for a few months 05:12, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- There's no problem, and what you experienced is easily explained. Since you got the message logged out, that must be the same IP address as the one you are/were using at the time. That anon (or maybe you accidentally before you logged in) made their first comment yesterday, so they got an automated message. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:02, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
I'm sorry, but I'm still confused. I know I haven't commented as an Annon for a while, and what that guy typed isn't what I said before.15:52, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- An anon is the same thing as a user who is not logged in. For instance, if I logged out and edited, the edit would be recorded as an anon edit and linked to my current IP address. If someone else uses my computer, they will have the same IP address as me, they will share contributions with me (for my logged out edits), they might receive messages addresses to my IP, and so on. In your case, someone else has edited anonymously from the same IP address as you, so when you log out you are essentially sharing their anonymous IP account. You might be sharing an IP address because they are using the same computer or network as you. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:09, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
I seriously don't remember putting that, and I don't share my computer, it's an at-home one... Sorry for the confusion17:00, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
- If you live with someone who has their own computer, or if you live in an apartment and share an internet connection with your neighbors, the IP address may be share that way. Also, some people have something called "dynamic IP", which changes their IP address often and randomly, cycling through numbers that are sometimes used by others all over the world. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:08, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
A few things
Hiya 10X, I found the Special Pages page (http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:SpecialPages), and saw that it contained pages such as the Uncatagorized Pages list (http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:UncategorizedPages). And saw pages that did not belong there, as they do infact have categories. Except for the Gravity page. Would you be able to think of what categories may attach to that page? Another thing I found was that there were a lot of seemingly unneeded categories (Such as catagories called: "I love" and "I love Boyfriend Vegeta") in this list (http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Categories). Should the pages that have categories be deleted from the Uncatagorised Pages list, and should/can the unneeded categories be deleted? This probably would make more sense without all the links in brackets, but the option to have a word linking to the page didn't seem to be working for me. Thanks Ssj2gohan 13:32, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- The uncategorized pages link seems be be malfunctioning, so hopefully it will update for those 4 soon. The page works automatically and cannot be manually edited. I added a category to gravity, so none of those 4 belong there now. Categories can be used for thing other than articles, such as user pages and blogs, which is why some of them may seem new to you. We are okay with people making categories for those things, as long as they don't interfere with or overlap the article categories. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:03, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Who did I harass this time?16:38, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- User blog comment:Wwwwee/NFL Jerseys - A Perfect Gift on Any Occasion/@comment-Super Saiyan 7 Somebody-20120820162333 (Created page with "How dumb does this guy get?")
- User blog comment:FrogsRool/ban/@comment-Super Saiyan 7 Somebody-20120903024957 (Created page with "Becuase you don't have enough brain to post this on talk pages")
So even though the person is a troll/vandal it's against the rules to harass them??21:45, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Right, you are not allowed to harass them, even if you don't like them. If they are breaking rules, tell an admin and we will ban or block them if needed, but if you break the rules too by harassing them, then you will get in trouble too. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:46, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
I'm going to leave my last thoughts on the article, as I know my opinion won't go anywhere after trying. I just suggest the continuity stuff shouldn't be such as hasstle, and people shouldn't try and fit the movies in the series when for most of them, it doesn't make sense if they were in. Unless the creators say otherwise (even if it's an odd choice that breaks continuity) I'll be sticking by that viewpoint. Thanks for rationally discussing it. User:The Goatee/sig 22:03, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm always open to discussion and I try to maintain civility when doing so. I don't know why you don't think it makes sense for the movies to happen, and the creators said the events happened in the same way they said all the manga and episode events happened. Unless the creators say otherwise, this is their only recorded viewpoint. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:06, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Look, if you want to say "I'm stupid" which it looks like you want to do, just say it. My point is, just because the films exist as animated movies, doesn't mean that the creators intended for them to take place within the anime series, and especially not the manga. I don't want to get into a heated argument with you, I know you help people when they need it and you try your best to help everyone, but now, I've listed all the major plot holes I can find with Fusion Reborn alone. If it does take place in the series, it doesn't make much sense still, I've listed some of the plot holes down on that talk page. I won't be bothering with this again, I don't even know why I bothered in the first place, as I should have known no changes would happen.
PS. None of this is personal, and I hope Sanjuro wiki picks up some point. Good luck. Could you perhaps check your email for one more final word on it? You probably won't hear from me agaiin afterwards unless you message me about something. Sorry for any trouble. G'day. User:The Goatee/sig 08:57, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- It's cool, I am just very serious well it comes to keeping a neutral point of view (and avoiding bias, not that you have any, those are just the big 2 wiki principles I mention a lot). I'm not convinced that a plot inconsistency makes a movie not count, and part of that is that I'm not convinced that the creators noticed - mostly because they missed oh so many elsewhere. I think by stating the inconsistencies and presenting them to the reader without further conclusions is best - the readers who agree with you will make the same decision that the movie doesn't count, the readers who disagree will decide that it does, and many flame wars will be avoided. I think part of the problem might be that saying "the movie takes place between ___ and ___" is taken by some to mean "the movie takes place, and is therefore canon," which is not the intent. I made a suggestion on the Manual of Style talk page to help make it clear that we are not taking a stance on movie canon when we inform the readers about where in the timeline these events are based around. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:17, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
Should we really group all minor characters in the "Tetriary Characters" article? It is getting to be quite a long article, and is probably a hassle for users with older model computers. And it is more like something Wikipedia would do, right?23:39, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Grouping into subsections may eventually be necessary, I think you should suggest it on that articles talk page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:49, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
I am a messenger from Dronewars.wikia.com, Sun Blaze.Kindly,I have come hereto take a permissionOur wiki is interested on taking some picswhich belong to dragon ball zcan we have this copyright permissionjust images only.Please kindly grant this permission.Regards,Sun Blaze.SunBlazeReborn (talk) 09:41, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- We do not own any officially published DBZ images. The ones we take from the series are owned by Toei and Akira Toriyama (as well as some regional networks), and we are only allowed to post them due to US fair use laws. By reading over these laws, you may be able to determine if your intended use grants you the same freedom. The images we make ourselves have various ownership complications, none of which are such that I can give anyone permission to use them. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:22, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
- This annoymous user (http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:220.127.116.11) has also been vandalizing a forum page Ssj2gohan 22:36, September 6, 2012 (UTC)
This anonymous user, http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18.104.22.168, the one I mentioned before, continues to Vandalize a forum. Ssj2gohan 02:31, September 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. He didn't respond to my message on his talk page so I blocked him for a few days. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:52, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
Videos on this wiki
- It's done with a template. You can see it by viewing the source code of this page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:37, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
User being offensive
Hello 10x I recently got into an arguement with a very sad user by the name of Brolylssj Destroys , the arguement can be seen on the blog titled 'How Are You?', I'm man enough to admit that I said certain things which I should not have said but at no point did I ever curse or say anything offensive to the user other than their edits and work on this wiki
I fully understand the rules of this wiki and I very much respect you as an admin, I am not a regular on this wiki and in fact I only come here to chat with a friend and make edits here and there when I have time
This user threatened to report me, I then sent him several messages regarding being reported and why he was acting childish which he then deleted so no other user could see
This user had offended me by calling me trash amongst other things, he simply would not leave me alone and acted like a complete fool which is behaviour im sure users on this wiki do not need to deal with
I am done arguing with this user, but I ask that you take some form of action against the user Brolyllssj Destroys , whether it be a warning or whatever you decide is nessesary
I have evidence which can be seen below
- I'll leave him a message. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:56, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- ..... bad mood today i shall take no prisinors
- Brolylssj Destroys (talk) 23:16, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
The worst of it seems to be calling you a girl, which is not exactly an insult, but I can see why you would be offended if you are male and told the user you were male. Same with the age thing, not exactly an insult, but if you feel offended just let me know and I can the user a message about it. Either way, that is whether or not the other user is wrong, you are also wrong for insulting him back. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:21, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
i have come to you with an unresolved problem i brought up with another admin who suggested i get a second opinion. i have recently found out that the 2 users shown on this link have been revealed to be the same person.http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Wikian13000#could_you_ublock_my_ip .
hundreds of other users have been banned for sock puppetry...so why not this one too.
- I'm the user he's talking about, I'm not a sockpuppet, but I left wikia in general, I asked wikia to disable my account and they did, so I pretty much don't see the point of this, also broly don't you have any life at all? This is what you're a bothering yourself with, that's really sad, I didn't vandalize or anything and anyway my account has been disabled is already over.22.214.171.124 21:05, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
Yah his pages redirect, so wikia changed his username. Similar to sockpuppets, except allowed since wikia disables the old one and keeps carries over the contributions. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:55, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
it seems your the one of the most active administartors today so i will be going ot you for help.
first is this-> http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7415/32920676.jpg
dj has randomly started insulting me in chat
Same User annoying me yet again
Hello 10x yesterday I spoke to you about the user named 'Brolylssj Destroys' and how he would not stop offending and annoying me and you took care of the matter which I thank you for
But today this user clearly did not listen to you as he once again continued to annoy me by sending me this message which can be seen below. I just want to come on this wiki and not be constantly annoyed by this user you already spoke to him but he keeps bothering me.
Can you please do something. Regards
- I left him the message at 22:51, September 11, 2012 (UTC), which is after he left the one you've posted here. I'm sorry that you two aren't getting along, but hopefully my attention has resolved it. If things continue since I have been informed, we can go from there. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:20, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I understand and hopefully you are right and this user will leave me alone
- Thankyou for your time
Ok, I was wondering: "Am I paranoid or is this odd?". Check out this user's profile and this user's profile. Same avatars (just flipped), same join date, both male and born on October 22nd, and almost identical "Favorite Wiki's". If that isn't enough, check out this user. A little odd him and Goku mamoru both have the the last part of their username as "mamoru"? Ben has almost indetical "Favorite Wiki's" as well. Both Goku mamoru and Afaque Anwar only commented on Ben's blog... Just wondering if they are socks or something to get more comments for a blog. 03:03, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for bringing this to my attention. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:17, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Please sign your posts. I will answer on your talk page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:11, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
Hi Kamehameha, got your message, appreciate what you're saying, won't happen again. It's a bit of a hindrance to be honest, because the manga is ridiculously raunchy, there's full frontal nudity and all sorts of sexual references in Toriyama's original work, I really don't think it was ever meant for young children. And the use of bad language carries all the way from Dragonball to the end of Dragonball Z, in the manga I'd say it's probably over-used. Even with the televised Kai re-make they try to stick true to this, and you have people calling each other b****rd and saying s**t all the time, and I'd wager a lot of people on this site watch DBZ Kai. Though I do understand 2 of my pics used a word that's above those in terms of profanity, I wasn't really thinking when I uploaded those.
Just wondering about a couple of the pictures, what about Roshi talking about boobies, kids from ALL ages tend to use that word, is that necessary to censor? That to me is the least offensive way of saying it, the word a medical professional would use, breasts, sounds more sexual. And the father saying you got 98% on the test, not good enough, I was making a reference to Chi-Chi's strict nature towards Gohan's studies, I made that point in the captions, really confused as to why that one was removed? TrueCelt (talk) 00:59, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Dragon Ball does indeed have some limited mature content. When we find that mature content is necessary to summarize the events - which is sometimes is - we flag the top of the page with a mature content warning. Additionally, for explicit images where the damage will be done before the person knows what they're about to look at, we use a template as a placeholder, and require that the user consciously clicks the link to view the image (an example is Bulma topless).
- As for your images, they are not essential to summarize the events of any DB series, and rather they are just for comic or shock value. This makes it difficult to justify them being uploaded and posted. Boobies itself is not a terrible word, but the context it was used in was another example of obvious adult content that is not in line with the encyclopedic mission of this site. The other image appears to be an online meme negatively stereotyping a group of people. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:45, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, that's true, I wasn't going in with any particular aim to benefit the knowledge or viability of the site, I was just posting some light-hearted pictures. I didn't figure people would look at my profile but thought it might bring a chuckle or two if anyone did. On the point of Roshi asking to see boobs, I just figured that was Roshi all over, that's his humour style in the show. But I just wanted your reasoning on it. I can only figure from what you're saying that Asian people are strict parents, is that the potential racism? I personally don't know any Asian parents, I have friends over here who are originally from Asia but that point never came up in conversation, I just picked that image because it was an overly strict father, something similar to Chi-Chi, I'd have posted it regardless of the person's nationality. I have to say my own parents were extremely strict, and they're still damn proud of that fact, I can't imagine them ever being insulted by that suggestion, it was just good parenting in their eyes. I can't really understand the negative element of it. We all dislike Chi-Chi for pushing Gohan that way instead of letting him be a saviour, but she did turn him into a heck of a scholar, that's not easy.
- TrueCelt (talk) 14:32, September 15, 2012 (UTC)
Ok, so Redirect pages are used to redirect certain phrases/names to articles, such as Kakarot redirects to Goku, etc. Anyways, I noticed there was a redirect page called "Univers Sprit Ball". It was originally a duplicate article of the Universal Spirit Bomb, but Jeangabin666 turned it into a redirect page. I was thinking it should be deleted, as by it's logic there would a misspelled redirect pages for every article, and it was originally a duplicate article. Just wondering. 01:31, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
- It's fine. For very common misspellings, it's okay to use a redirect. As a rule of thumb, if I misspell an article name 3 times in a month, I'll just make a redirect out of convenience. And really, you're probably helping other users by doing it. I wouldn't try and speculate what possible misspellings would be though, I just take actions on ones I personally experience. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:50, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
recently i have gotten into an disagreement with an anon (http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199) and (http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52) on the http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Sword article . he/she believes it is necessary to delete information just because it makes reference to another anime/manga. i have tried to discuss the issue with the anon user on the articles talk page but he tells me im vandalizing by re adding the stuff he deletes. please leave him a message about what and maybe a link to the general rules about edit wars. Brolylssj Destroys (talk) 06:33, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
- It looks like you were edit warring as well. I will resolve the issue on the article's talk page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:25, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
User cursing at me
Hi 10x, today a user by the name of 'AlmightyTailsDoll' made a very innapropriate remark about me and then proceeded to delete this comment so no one could see (evidence can be seen below) While he deleted this comment I still find it very offensive and the kind of behaviour I don't want to deal with Delacruz74 (talk) 01:34, September 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay thanks, I left him a message. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:22, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, 10X. Do you know how to add colored blog comments? I know how and think that some users might like them.
- Yes, I do. It's the same as on other parts of the site. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:22, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
There's a user who got rid of content on pages called Gangnam
- If you can understand him I deleted the content on my talk page. Which he thinks I should be banned for even though I know I am allowed to do it. Also Id like to introduce myself 10x. The name is Gangnamstyling, The new account of Vegtassj5. Nice to make your aquatnince Gangnamstyling (talk) 17:38, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
You are allowed to remove whole messages (but not individual pieces), which you have already read, from your talk page. However, you are not allowed to have two accounts. Please let me know which one you would prefer to keep, and I will disable the other one. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:43, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
I have some blogs I need deleted.
- All set, the blogs are deleted. The sig is fine since you're using hell as a place and not in a negative context (ex. telling someone to go to hell). -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:39, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Please put new text under old text and sign each post. I'm not sure what you're asking. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:37, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- And what exactly is the problem with what's happening there? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:45, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- all of the earlier recent activity dissapeared
- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 03:49, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Don't mean to be annoying Vegeta, but do you have any idea how much work that has to be done? And what happens if some user gets whiny and wants to change color to a different nyanse? Do you have any idea? AssassinHood - Leave me a message! 14:52, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
I guess your right, but maybe we could make each user do their own.
- Everyone can already do them right now. It's just a tiny bit of html in your own posts. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:35, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
Could you remove some spam comments found on my blog:http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:That_Uknown_L!/Who_is_the_coolest_Super_Saiyan_%3F
Also since I left the wiki and I wouldn't like making another edit after this one, could you check my other blogs for spam or inappropriate comments?
Also I would like to say bye, (because I left the wiki and all), it has been good being on this wiki, which was great back when I first joined(though not so much nowadays) well I'm still going to be on db encyclopedia, but this is probably my last edit on this wiki.--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 16:13, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for your time and effort. I don't really have the time to scour every one of your blogs, but if you mark specific comments from deletion I can remove them. We do have a social admin that might be up for the job (no promises though). -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:37, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
hello i am sickjerseykid i love this wikia and i was wondering if i can become a chatmod here.im very intelligent and i know all the rules to this wikia. :) plz