This is 10X Kamehameha's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to 10X Kamehameha.
|Archive 1 - August, 2009 - December, 2009|
|Archive 2 - December, 2009 - February, 2010|
|Archive 3 - February, 2010 - April, 2010|
|Archive 4 - April, 2010 - June, 2010|
|Archive 5 - June, 2010 - July, 2010|
|Archive 6 - July, 2010 - August, 2010|
|Archive 7 - August, 2010 - September, 2010|
|Archive 8 - September, 2010 - January, 2011|
|Archive 9 - January, 2011 - March, 2011|
|Archive 10 - March, 2011 - May, 2011|
|Archive 11 - May, 2011 - July, 2011|
|Archive 12 - July, 2011 - August, 2011|
|Archive 13 - August, 2011 - September, 2011|
|Archive 14 - September, 2011 - October, 2011|
|Archive 15 - October, 2011 - November, 2011|
|Archive 16 - November, 2011 - December, 2011|
|Archive 17 - December, 2011 - January, 2012|
|Archive 18 - January, 2012 - February, 2012|
|Archive 19 - February, 2012 - March, 2012|
|Archive 20 - March, 2012 - April, 2012|
Why did you delete my click and drag blog? Numbuh424 asks how will we eat candy? 21:24, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- The reason for deletion is given in the deletion log. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:52, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, in response to that, I'd like to say two things, first the word i assume that is in question really isn't all that profane, it may not be G rated, and it doesn't actually mean anything offensive. Also even if you see it as profanity, and i understand why, i would have appreciated that you let me know that so I could remove that portion of the blog but still keep it going, it was a very small portion of that blog and I wasn't too attached to it but I would have liked to keep that part of my blog without it going. Numbuh424 asks how will we eat candy? 22:00, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- For the effort and portion of content removal involved in deleting half of a blog description, plus just about every comment, it was a better option to start from scratch. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:49, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Would it be possible/allowed by wikia/legal to have an embedded music player on the page with the song/brief sample as long as it isn't a video? Note that this was Freeza Burn's question being redirected towards you. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 21:49, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- We don't support videos or music on the site, sorry. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:53, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
I was just kicked out of the chat because i say f--- please put me back on the chat
- Please talk to the chat mod that kicked you. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:52, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Creating a category
Hi 10X. Since a lot of pages for Bruce Faulconer music has been added to the Wiki. Is it possible to create a category for them. They have been listed under music so far, but do you think we could create a category like 'Bruce Faulconer music' or 'Composed by Bruce Faulconer'.? Ssj2gohan 22:36, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- No, that should not been done since it is too specific. Categorizing them as music is fine. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:50, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, 10X. ^.^ I was wondering are there any irrelevant categories on pages that you would like to be removed? I have time to remove a few categories if you need any removed. -- Template:Drayden 00:16, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
- None that I can think of. When people add new ones we try and be very attentive and delete them right away if needed. Thanks for the offer though! -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:52, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Hi 10X. Can we put a link to Youtube on a page for a song/piece of music? Can we put in the link if we find a video that has the correct song/music on it and put it under external links? Ssj2gohan 02:26, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
- No, please do not do that in articles. Most or all of those are illegally posted, and we don't want to promote that sort of thing. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:54, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Manga Articles or Images
- Nothing that I can think of, haha. Adding more sources to articles is something to do if you're looking for a task though. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:41, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
User:ILoveGodSaiyanlogo is a vandale. 08:42, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10x. I've been having some personnal issues and I would like to request to be banned from the wiki for one month. All that being on here is doing for me is distracting me from my work. So if you could ban me that would be great. Thank you. JanembaFreak97 21:23, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Sure thing. I'll make a comment to no one thinks you were breaking any rules. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:25, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
i have a question?
how do I tell who leaft a message on my talk page if they didnt sign it? Not only for me but for my friends 19:11, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
- You have to check your talk page history. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:51, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
how? i put everyone else before me 00:56, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- One of the buttons at the top of the page says "history," and you click on it. It might be in one of the tabs where you scroll over it and it has a few options. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:02, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
Responding to your message, like to create an account. However, I don't know much about using Wikis. I don't know how to hyperlink or de-hyperlink, for example. Maybe you could tell me how?
Also, I've made several other edits, but half of them seem to get removed (admittedly, in the past, a few of them did suck or were irrelevant) Maybe I should get your input before adding some of them (for instance, I've thought about adding a note on Yajirobe's page that the type of swordsmanship he practices is Iaidou-- a branch that practices on the art of the fast draw/iainuki/iaigiri-- that is, drawing the sword and slashing in a single flowing motion. I've also noticed that Korin/Karin mispronounces his name in the Japanese version as "Yajirobii" instead of "Yajirobee". Also, one of my edits that got deleted was... I think Yamcha's where I noted in the trivia that the injury inflicted by Dr Gero was identical to the one inflicted by 17 or 18's ki blast in "Ghosts of Tomorrow". IIRC I put it there instead of in Future Yamcha's page because there was no trivia section and I didn't know how to add one. I thought it was a good trivia note, though...)18.104.22.168 23:06, April 23, 2012 (UTC)Anonymous User
- To link to another page on the site, simply surround the name of the article you want to link to in two sets of brackets. For example [[Goku]] will make the link: Goku. As for editing, it's a good idea to read the rules, standards, and especially the manual of style before editing. Things like observations that you make on your own generally can't be added. Only things officially stated by publications can be added. So something like guessing at a fighting style that was never mentioned in the series, or thinking that two injuries are animated similarly, can't be added to pages. In general, trivia is one of the hardest things to edit. The list of trivia on each page should be very short, interesting, and official. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:51, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
10x I have quited the DB Wiki because some of the users are jerks. Until you tell them to being jerks I'm quitting the DB Wiki so good bye and farewell. The Leader of the Super Z-Fighters is going freeze and burn you with my sword
- I'm sorry to hear that. If you could be specific I might be able to help, but your message seems too vague to help as is. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:51, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
I have two questions regarding the level of inclusion of related one-shot's by Akira Toriyama since a majority of them have a connection to the universe.
- Since the one-shot's Dragon Boy and Adventures of Tongpoo are early prototypes of the Dragon Ball series, should the characters and other such things from these have seperate articles? Also "Pink" is supposed to be one as well since Yamcha's early role was strongly modeled after the main character of it, though I will try to get around to finding an official source for that one.
- The one-shot's Dub & Peter 1 and Escape since characters from them have made cameo's in anime filler. Some of the Dr. Slump characters that appeared in Dragon Ball actually first appeared in one-shot's before Dr. Slump. Suppaman first appeared as a villain in a one-shot called "Tomato" and the Penguin Village Police Officers Gala, Pagos and Gyaosu first appeared in the one-shot "Wonder Island". So since those characters appear in Dragon Ball would it be ok if the one-shots they first appeared in have articles.
- Related to the previous question, King Nikochan and his servant from Dr. Slump appeared in (not debuted in) a one-shot titled "Pola & Roid", just like the last question since characters that appear in Dragon Ball were in that one-shot should in be included as well.
Sorry if these are a bit long and probably repetitive. - SuperTiencha 00:20, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay here is what I think we should do, based on previous instances of similar things. For the one shots that have at least one character overlapping directly with Dragon Ball, they get 1 article for that one-shot. Directly means that character was in a DB episode (or something equivalent). Indirect, and therefore not qualifying, would be something like a one-shot character was in Dr. Slump, and Dr. Slump overlaps with DB. For each particular one-shot character that has been in a DB episode (or another direct DB media type), they should get an article, or be places in a combination article like the list of tertiary characters, depending on their importance in both series. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:56, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
""The list of trivia on each page should be very short, interesting, and official""
A huge percentage of the trivia entries on almost every page don't follow the "official" rule, though...
""Only things officially stated by publications can be added.""
Only a tiny percentage of trivia (like 40% at the very most, and I'm being quite generous here) of trivia fit that description, though. And if someone were to edit everything that doesn't fit that rule out, we'd lose an awful lot of interesting information. For example, there are several trivia bits that mention that one character's pose, move, quote, action, etc. bears a striking resemblance to another. Another common trivia category is "x character is often seen doing y" even though most of these aren't stated in any publications.... Personally, I find such trivia bits to be quite interesting, personally, and I think it would be a shame to lose them (the ones already present, that is) due to the rules. If you want a specific example, on the Saiyan-Tuffle war page (or whatever its exact name is), there is a mention (can't recall if it's in the trivia or not) that Bardock and his unit are old enough to have likely participated in that war. That's certainly not something official... So I'm just a bit confused here.22.214.171.124 02:09, April 24, 2012 (UTC)Anonymous User
- If you see trivia that doesn't seem official, please let me know specifically. Not sure about that 40%, seems made up, just being honest. Character comparisons like x looks like y should not be in articles, and can be removed. Saying that someone is seen doing something is fine if it happens in the media. Officially stated can mean something in an episode, as long as it's definite. For example, seeing Frieza fly is directly observable and requires no prior knowledge or research, while proposing which sword style a character uses doesn't meet those requirements. Since you haven't provided a link or specific details about that example you give, I'm not sure I can weigh in on it. By the way, I'm not sure if you're trying to convince me in particular, but you should know that I never decided any of the rules or anything. The community usually votes on everything, then puts in in the manual of style, and then we admins just kind of make sure new users follow those guidelines. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:23, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
You're right, looking at some of the pages, it is an eggageration. Looking at Goku's page, the trivia is all official (save maybe the one about characters inspired by Goku-- there's no citations to this and I am not deeply familiar with the other series) Though that might not be a good example because Goku's page is pretty popular, and it seems like the less-popular ones contain more conjecture. Not all of them are in the trivia, either. And to give you some examples of trivia and non-trivia that I think is probably conjecture (though I can't confirm it for the first two)
-The page on Korin claims that his dub name is a pun on "corn", which I seriously doubt (and there is no citation to this-- IMHO they changed his name to Korin because "Karin" sounds too close to "Karen", which is a girl's name)
-Uless it's stated somewhere in GT or a Daizenshuu or Super Exciting Guide, the statement that Marron actually has a slight nose as a child (on her page) is mere conjecture.
-Another example is Mei Queen Castle, where the only trivia entry states that it might be a reference to the band Queen, who had a guitarist named Brian May. I KNOW that one is a guess.
Those are just a few I can recall off of my head. As for Yajirobe's sword style, it isn't really a mere "guess"so to speak-- he clearly uses the Iaigiri/fastdraw strike in nearly every instance that he attacks with his sword in the anime and esp. the manga. And I recall a technique list from some book (back in 99, but I don't remember which one-- might have been a Daizenshuu) that listed a bunch of techniques not named in the manga, including Yubikarakikouha (finger beam) and kuchikarakikouha (mouth beam). Yajirobe's sword attack in that book was named Iaigiri. I wish I could recall what book it was, though...03:54, April 24, 2012 (UTC)Anonymous User —This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- First off, please keep signing your posts with your IP until you have an account. We have thousands on anonymous editors, so it's just the way we keep track. For Korin, the names are almost all food puns, and this we know from official guides. I couldn't find the words "slight nose" on the Marron article, so I can only guess at what you were trying to say there. From the images posted there, it is clear that her nose is not visible as a child, and becomes better defined as she grows up. The Queen guess is a good find, to I put a "citation needed tag there." This lets the original poster get a chance to add their source, and if there is no source after a reasonable amount of time then we delete it. For the sword style, is the style is named in an authorized guide then we can use it, but if it's just your personal knowledge then it's no good. Something that I hope you can understand (and not take personally because this applies to everyone) is that while you may have a black belt in ever martial art ever and a PhD in 10 related disciplines, there's really no way that can translate over to here such that we know you aren't guessing or just lying. The sources and direct observation play an important role in eliminating the uncertainty of all internet communication. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:12, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
Phone numbers on here
Just a question a user gave out his number on a blog and I put a deletion template on it as it's not a smart move and NamekianFusion took it down? Is that against the rules or "frowned upon" by Wkia or the admins here. Just curious in case anoher user makes blogs like that if I should put a delete template on here. IN this case I put a delettion template on here and advised the user to ask for other users Facebook pages, Twitters, Youtube Channes rather than their phone numbers if he wants to talk to users outside of here. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 19:59, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
- My advice would be don't do it. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:34, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I asked Wikia their policy on it . Just to make sure. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 01:34, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Unbanning of JanembaFreak97
My personnal issues have cleared up faster than expected, and I would appreciate it if you were to unban me. Thanks! --188.8.131.52 02:01, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Well seeing as your editing anonymously I guess it doesn't matter lol. I'll unban you now. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:11, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Uncalled for comments
I made a blog asking about what would happen if Kid Goku had met Dabura and the comments I got were uncalled for.
The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 21:42, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- The comment has been deleted. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:43, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, 10x! Just out of curiousity, is there some kind of episode page creating guide? Just asking because some episode pages are far different then others, and I'm not sure what belongs and what doesn't. Thanks in advance! :) BulbasaurBeach Talk Contributions 00:37, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- There sure is! It's in the Manual of Style, I'll link you to the section: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Wiki:Manual_of_Style#Episodes_and_manga_chapters -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:45, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
New emoticon request.
- Please upload images you would like to be added, then post them here on my talk page for me to review. Thank you. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:38, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
Nigel Thornberry: http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web05/2011/6/27/11/anigif_nigelspacemustachederp-6615-1309188123-34.gif and Narwhal: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/237/a/7/Narwhals_Narwhals_by_shadixART.gif Thank You ^.^ From Little.Trunks
- Okay so two things. First, please upload the images to this site, then post the images themselves here for review. Second, images that have normal details or aren't square will not make very good emoticons. Look for images that are emoticon size to begin with and that are square. Thanks. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:04, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
Hai dere, I was just curious as to whether or not there's a way to begin editing pages in source mode. What I mean by this is when I click the edit button it starts the editing in source mode rather than visual mode. it would seem that every time I click edit it begins in visual. it's not a big deal, not at all, but it is certainly more convenient for it to start in my preferred editing style. I've edited at a few other wikis that start editing in source mode, so I know it's not an impossibility, but I'm thinking it isn't a personal option but rather a wiki option. Meaning, you can't make it to open in source mode for one user, but only the entire wiki. If it just so happens to be the ladder, no worries here, I'll just click source, but if it is a personal option, could you tell me how to change this? Thanks~
- Sure, you can do that. Go to Preferences > Editing > Editing Experience > and then uncheck "Enable visual editor (where available)." This will disable the visual editing option for you, meaning you will always start in source mode. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:24, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
Can you ban this guy? He made a bunch of bogus articles, and renamed "Master Roshi" to "Old Fart" and deleted the content. • • 00:45, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
NamekianFusion took care of him The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 01:26, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Sweet. Between him and Afandhoshiarereal, the vandalism on here tonight was a real pain to deal with. • • 01:30, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
1. An anon made a page for Cartoon Network but I think we already have that info in the form of a Toonami pge. Should we keep the page or take it down?
2. How do you add links like the ones on the Toonami page? The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 01:23, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- The Toonami page is sufficient. Which links do you mean? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:48, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
At the bottom there are links to old Toonami promos. How do you add those? The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 02:55, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Type the link, then a space, then the words you want to appear, all in the same set of single brackets. In the future, you can just view the source to see what code is used for anything on the site. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:48, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
Reverting my Stuff
Why did you just erase all of my work on Quarterfinals Continue? I'd like to know so I can avoid it in the future, as it's quite understandably, very frustrating. DragonBallScreenshots 06:09, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Edits are often labeled with edit summaries, short descriptions of why a particular edit was made, which can be found next to the edit on the page history. I left such a summary with my edit on that page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:48, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
So if the problem is with the trivia and not the gallery, can I undo your reversion and just remove the improper trivia? Also, was there a problem with both trivias I added or just one? The accent stuff was totally factual. DragonBallScreenshots 07:02, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, it is fine to add the rest back in. In the future, it would be good to organize your thoughts and plan out edits by type in case there is a problem. Putting thirteen edits on a page where all anyone can tell without a lot of effort is that something bad when in somewhere is hard to deal with for those of us tasked with reviewing the edits on this site. Keep in mind that while you may focus on just one or two pages in a given day and put all of your effort there, we few admins have to patrol over 4,000 pages. Ideally, we would have time to to pick through over a dozen edits in a row to find which and good and which could use some tidying up, but unfortunately this is simply impossible due to time constraints. Instead, the block will usually be undone, and the original editor (who again has fewer pages to focus on during that day) is tasked with replacing the good parts of their edits if they would still like to do so. Another rational is that more often than not (and this may or may not be the case with your edits this time), one or more bad edits in a string indicate that the rest of the series will contain errors. Edit summaries allow editors to communicate with each other quickly and at the time of edits, and this is much more efficient than talk pages if the matter is simple.
- In this specific case, there were problems with both pieces of trivia that you added. In terms of the Wizard of Oz bit, you added that you thought you saw some characters in the background, but you provided no evidence. While you might be right, the readers have no way of knowing that what you are saying is true. A screenshot might be a good way of showing that you are basing the trivia on something. Additionally, Dragon World is full of monsters, and you are really taking a large liberty to make the claim that this is a reference to a specific movie based on a few monsters. In terms of the accent trivia, it is again just based off of your personal experience, rather than any observable fact that an arbitrary reader can be convinced of. This is called "original research", and cannot be used on any Wikia site or Wikipedia. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:24, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
I believe DBSS is right. In your edit summary you stated: "trivia is facts only". It is a fact, since all of the main Wizard of Ozz characters can be seen. You only reverted it because it has never officially been confirmed by Akira Toriyama himself, that's why you think it is speculation. But anyways it's really suspicious Akira Toriyama putted all of those characters next to each other. I agree with DBSS that it should be added to trivia. And also I find it strange you have reverted his picture additions, he deserves an explanation. - True SaiyanWarriors 20:31, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Please do not claim to know what I was thinking, and you will find that often, as is the case this time, you are wrong. Please read my response above to see why I removed the unacceptable trivia. It was written after your comment and simply places above to help organize the discussion. I also explain the image reversion. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:24, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
First of all, you have done the very same thing, you have claimed to know someone else's opinion a while ago too, so don't criticize others, start with yourself. And that few admin 4,000 pages excuse is extremely lame, I suggest reading DBSS's opinion about that, which I totally agree with. - True SaiyanWarriors 12:53, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Attempting to change the topic and make baseless claims doesn't change the fact that you made an incorrect and fundamentally unnecessary statement about what you thought my opinion was. Doing that is not helpful and really your comment would have been much better by just removing that sentence. What I said about there being only a few admins for 4,000 pages is not an excuse, it's a fact. If I took 20 minutes to look over every page I got to each day, than most articles would simply go without review and become very bad rather quickly. Unless you are also an active admin on a site with thousands of users and pages that get revised daily mostly by people without accounts or knowledge of the rules, then you have no grounds to judge us. DragonBallScreenshots has not responded here, so I take it to mean he currently has nothing else to say to me. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 18:43, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Yes he has in fact responded, but not on Dragon Ball wiki. I'll just quote what he said:
We have to keep track of hundreds of edits a day, it’s just too much to fix problem by problem.
No, we’re not currently looking for extra admins.
I have to supervise way too many employees to do my work properly. It’s just too much.
No, we don’t plan on bringing on any more supervisors.
- I don't know why you told me to read a response that it would be impossible for me to be aware of at the time, but whatever. People don't need to be an admin to review edits, so this argument makes no sense. Employees cannot step up as managers, whereas editors here can undo any bad edit they see. The fact that they don't and that I care that the site is accurate makes it my responsibility. If people care that their 50% bad edit was undone and they want the good 50% replaced, then that is their responsibility. If someone doesn't care enough about what you are adding and/or is frustrated to the point of giving up after being asked for a second revision in an article with thousands already, then the wiki-style site may not come naturally for them. Seeing DragonBallScreenshots quitting after having a single bad edit undone is confusing and the decision rests wholly on him, since everyone that has used this site for many months or years has had countless of our own edits undone without reacting thusly. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:45, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
A possible rule?
Hello 10X. I was just wondering if forbidding the "attacking" of other chats (or possibly wikis) by our users can become a rule. I'd like to further discourage users from making "attacks" or engaging in harmful bahavior to other wikis because it reflects badly on our wiki at times (such as the incidence in which some users here thought attacking the Bleach wiki's chat was funny). And I don't want a few people's foolish behavior tarnishing the name of our wiki. I have already been enforcing it as a policy of my own, threatening to kick users that broke rules/disrupted another wiki's chat. Thank you for your time reading this, and I hope you have a very nice day. Kotsu the EM Wave Hero 18:09, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- A common misconception by wikia users is that other users "belong" to some particular wikia site. In fact, all users can edit on any wikia site they want, and the rules of the site which they edit most and/or where their account was created have no impact on their actions elsewhere, good or bad. It has even previously been thought by some individuals that users with usernames relating to a particular series belong to a particular wiki (I think there were trolls on another wiki that made the accounts there but had some "DBZfan123"-like names), and this is more easily seen to be a misconception. I obviously disapprove of vandalism on any wikia site, and it sounds like you do too, but only wikia staff members have the power to issue inter-wiki blocks and bans. Another more specific situation to be considered is when a known editor on one wikia site (A) is vandalizing another wikia site (B). If the user is constructive on A, and destructive on B, some might say that the user should be blocked on both A and B. However, this is detrimental to site A, since they have lost a good editor. In reality, it is the sole responsibility of the administration on B to take care of their site. If they cannot, there are channels to get more advice, or more admins/chat mods can be added to their site to try and get control. An example of this situation is that we often get Naruto fans vandalizing articles adding swears about Naruto being stronger than whoever. We simply block the user and move on, rather than following them or blaming users other than that individual. We understand that the admins on Naruto wiki bear us no ill will, it's just that trolls will be trolls.
- In conclusion, of course you should discourage people from vandalizing anything on the internet or otherwise, but it would be harmful to the site to make any official rulings about users' actions elsewhere. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:42, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Alright, thank you. But I have a question. If a user who commonly uses our chat announces they are going to troll another wiki's chat (and possibly tries to get other users to as well) for no reason, do I kickban them on our wiki chat? Kotsu the EM Wave Hero 03:55, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Like I said in my conclusion sentence, you should tell them not too but it would be wrong to punish them here for doing things elsewhere. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 10:15, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
That's okay, just try to avoid saying something like, "some users from DB Wiki are coming to troll you." You can just say, "a user named trollexample123 said he was coming here and he is a troll." -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 18:45, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
All because it says 'villains' doesn't mean they are in hell. Dabura was a "villain" and he went to heven. So, I don't get your point... --The BlackLight Virus 02:04, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Hell is basically the place where all villains go. Yes, there are a handful of exceptions, but the information is highly redundant with the villains category due to its nature in the Dragon World Other World system. Categories need to be both essential information and unique, and the prisoners of hell idea did not qualify. Additionally, the information can be found here. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:48, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Link and article issues
1. After seeing several on the Toonami article I assumed they were ok which is why I asked how to link videos on articles. Well I was going through your talk I saw your reply to this user on it and saw it wasn't. That user apparently either didn't wait for you to reply or did it anyway and I had to remove links from several Bruce Faulconer articles. There are a lot more and I don't want to do this all day so I'm asking you and JeanGabin666 to pick up where I left off. if you don't mind. I'd also give him a warning because as I stated above he was either impatient for your reply or broke the rules by adding links when yout told him no.
2. The Rock the Dragon article says the name is unofficial but you told me in a previous reply that only official names no common or fan names. What should be done about that? The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 18:41, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Could you be more specific when you say links? Obviously some links are allowed and some are not. Links to illegally posted youtube videos are not allowed, and I didn't realize that's what the Toonami links were, otherwise I would have removed them. External links to things that aren't independently illegal are fine, you just put them in an external links section. Internal links from pages here to other pages here are fine and abundantly used in every article. Item number 2 has been fixed. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:03, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
They are all links to Youtube videos for Faulconer videos. I read a reply by you to the above mentioned user when you said that wasn't allowed so I took a number of them down. Jeangabin666 took down some I posted yesterday as well. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 02:10, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Right, okay sounds good then. Yah, like I was saying, in the original messages it wasn't really mentioned that they were videos so I just thought you meant links in general. In the future I'll try and get that information from you before I give a recommendation so everyone stays on the same page. Anyway, happy editing : ) -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:14, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
Somethings wrong with chat
I dont really understand it but i think the chat is eather glitched or i am banned I'm not sure because i just got here... did i do something wrong i'm sure i didnt break any rules please let me know. Can you find out whats going on with the chat please and uhmm i'm not banned am I? i hope i'm not... Trunks Hope of the future
I just checked your account and you are not banned from chat, and you have also never been banned in the past. In might have been a brief glitch or something. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:29, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks 10x sorry for bothering you,. yea probably was a glitch anyway problem has been solved once again sorry for bothering you.
I have a problem with other users
10X if you are here I have problems with the other users again so if you are here then come to the chat. The Leader of the Super Z-Fighters is going freeze and burn you with my sword
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:IronDBZ i wnat him banned for being a sockpuppet of the user Tjarki i put everyone else before me 01:27, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Do you have any proof that (s)he's what you're accusing h(er)im of being? — N (t • c) 01:30, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- EDIT: I have been informed by Shakuran13 that IronDBZ admitted to being a sockpuppet of Tjakari. Disregard my previous post. — N (t • c) 01:39, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10X, anyway from what I have seen their is a bit of a problem. It seems that many chat mods are banning people and not following it up at all. Like some real good contibutors to the wiki have been banned and forgotten about, this can lead to them just leaving the wiki completely maybe. So yeh what I am saying is you need to address this to all the mods or we will continue to loose many and some potentially good editors. Catch ya. 07:41, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I am not really sure who I would be addressing or what about. I am assuming you have the details, so why don't you just bring it up to them. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:41, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
hey 10X was Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai Goku20
Goku20 12:50, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
hey 10X i have to talk to you about something but it needs to stay private so i guess i need to know where your email is so i can email you about itGoku20
Goku20 16:06, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Please use the "Email this user" function to do so. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:41, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
hey 10X are strike comments aloud i am just wondering and was future trunks in dragon ball z shin budokaiGoku20
Goku20 01:53, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
idea for a new ban limit rule
I've been noticing some users get banned from chat from what kotsu said and dont get unbaned. . . at least by chat standards some do but how many I dont know., Sense from the time i joined the wiki up till recently i suggest a three day ban rule if its something really bad like ether harasing or users with unacceptable names. For cussing i think it should be a day anyway... just a suggestion . . . just saying dont get the wrong idea please . . . I just got here and i just figured you should know this. and yes i do edit the wiki occasionally Trunksl
- "and yes i do edit the wiki occasionally." False. If you check your edits, you have never made a mainspace edit in your life. — N (t • c) 21:36, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
To do a follow-up, I have not been forgetting to unban users, and if I have it has happened only once, because I'm only human and we all make mistakes, plus I have been a bit stressed because we've been doing exams in school. I'm not a one-day ban sort of person, for my lesser kickbans I've done two days (really gives them time to think about their mistake). It may seem that I forget, but for some users I have given week-long bans because they have broken rules they were already previously warned and kickbanned for. In increasing kickban length for continued offenses, I am trying to get the point across to them that what they are doing is not okay and must stop. If you think it will help, I can keep a log for it so I do not forget in the future, even when faced with testing or I could manually kickban them, and include the date they ought to be kickbanned for where we write our additional notes on why the ban was issued. Sorry for not making this clear to everyone sooner. Kotsu the EM Wave Hero 21:47, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Kotsu you're doing fine! If a user is breaking the rules after a warning and gets themselves banned, they have to live with the consequences. I have been on many sites where the standard ban duration for a first offense is permanent. While I don't think that that's necessarily the best way to go, I think that the idea of the person in trouble having time to think about it is good. Forgetting to unban someone once isn't great, but it's not the end of the world either. It's just one mistake and is easily remedied by the person leaving the banning chat mod a message on their talk page. If one in every 100 banned users has to wait an extra day after breaking the chat rules, then that's still within a reasonable penalty time, in my opinion. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:47, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Koukoshi dude there was no need for that I don't reckon. Kotsu your a legend bro but I am going to say what is true. When I did my look through and check recently I have seen you forget to unban so many users, like heaps their was. So you just need to remember to unban them. 01:08, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, aight, aight. I'll get to it, Barku-buddy. Aha, I've just had so much testing to do lately, and yes some users left me messages to unban, but they didn't sign them and they were there from before I got online so I had no clue (and still don't) who sent them in the first place. Otherwise, I would have unbanned them. But yeah, if I forgot a few and all I'm super sorry! All this testing has been messing with my head, and there's only three or four weeks of Sophomore year left! I'll keep a log or something to prevent in the future. And ahaha, maybe I can manually ban people like I said and include the date they're unbanned, just to make sure they serve their time and I don't forget when they're gonna be back. Kotsu the EM Wave Hero 01:26, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Oh! Good point, I hadn't thought of that. I feel like such a newb. ^-^' My apologies. Kotsu the EM Wave Hero 02:36, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
If you would, could you delete all my comments on this blog? Also could you delete this blog? http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Biggie_Styles/....... http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:My_Sweet_Little_Gohan/Weird/Unusual/Questionable_Habits --Biggie Styles 21:11, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
Take down mine too in fact take down the line of comments involving the conversation between me and him. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 01:32, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I took down yours, but I wouldn't remove the other people's unless they asked. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:36, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
10x there's a guy causing trouble http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:Chatroll. He's been renaming articles with the name "rape" in them and made an unacceptable blog User blog:Chatroll/YOU WILL ALL PAY 01:43, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
10x there's a guy causing trouble http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:OffisaurSaiyanlogo. He's been adding porn to articles and made an unacceptable blog http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:OffisaurSaiyanlogo/LEGALIZING_THE_WIKIGoku20
Goku20 12:26, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
1. SSJ4 Vegito told this user to change her name from SEXY ANIME STRIPPER to something else. As you can see she simply took the sexy part out when it wasn't the main problem. I left a message on her page about it but the account still needs to be disabled none the less. She can't change it as she already did so and it can only be done once if I remember correctly --The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 05:40, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
2. The We gotta power article won't let me capitalize the G and P when renaming it. See you took care of it. Not sure why I couldn't do it. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 05:48, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I left that user a message since I saw that she is making an effort to change it. I realize it's not appropriate yet, but I wouldn't ban someone who is at least trying to fix a problem. I had to do it because there was already another page with the new name. It was just a redirect, but it needed to be deleted before something else took its name. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:06, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
1. I wasn't saying ban her forever. I was saying ban the account snce she'll have to switch over to a new acoount since there is change your username once rule as I stated on her talk page.
2. Any idea why I couldn't change the page. It said it already existed. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 06:10, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I'd like to give her the chance to change the name before she gets a block, even a non-IP block. And I think I answered the second thing, it was because a page needed to be deleted first, which you can't do. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:25, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
I saw what you said on Callan's talk page...is he going to be given chatmod rights? :o Kotsu the EM Wave Hero 06:44, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- We're thinking of doing something, let's see what his response is and we'll go from there. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:26, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Well now you have me all excited. In any event, if he is being "modded" I've already decided to take it upon myself to mentor him in the chatmod ways and such like how I did with CookiePirate. It's funny how much you learn, even being one for just a few months. Kotsu the EM Wave Hero 07:34, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- If Callanball is to be given Chatmod rights, I would like to say that I think he would make a great Chatmod. He is a very responsible user and I think that he would help to protect and moderate chat. Is is also often on when no other chat mods are available. Ssj2gohan 08:30, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Wow that was a surprising thing to see after a long day.. But yeah I would easily agree to that. This is the first website I've been on like this, so I started with just typing the way I did with friends in real life. But yeah I've matured a lot since then and the profanity thing wouldn't be an issue. 07:40, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
It's probably breeding season again since this guy: User:OffisaurSaiyanlogo has been uploading porn images and even went as far to create a blog about it: User blog:OffisaurSaiyanlogo/LEGALIZING THE WIKI - True SaiyanWarriors 12:36, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
My last post
I didn't hink you'd see this if I posted in the actual post. Anyway I asked about the page because you answered two questions together and I thought it was all the answer to questuion 1. If post questions answer them by number so it won't get jumled and confusing. I didn't find any other page but it must have bbeen deleted when I searched it. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 19:06, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I prefer not to do bullet style text because it takes up a lot of room, and it really adds up when you get ≈100 messages a month, lol. If I answered like (1) this is the answer to one, and (2) this is the answer to two, would that be easier for you? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:02, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah that's fine as long as it's numnered so I know what is relying to what and it doesn't seem like one response The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 20:51, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
In chat we encountered a bit of vulgar comments from a user by the name of TheUknownHorseman . He/she mentioned porn, even when asked to drop it, then swore multiple times, and was horribly rude to certain users. There were no moderators online, so it wasn't handled properly. If you could handle it in whatever way you find most suiting, that would be appreciated. SuperKamiGuru 19:56, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Do you have a screenshot? That would really help. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:04, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Great! Thanks, that's just what I needed. If that user comes back let me know. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:25, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- There was apparently some tiff last night involving that user and other users so it probably had to do with that. I'd warn them The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 20:54, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I have banned her. I will leave her a message why she was banned when I get home in a few minutes. She already knows full well to not break rules, she has seen me tell other users to not use profanity and I have told her to not do so either. Won't be a long ban, but a ban nonetheless. Kotsu the EM Wave Hero 21:58, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Meeting on chat ASAP
Heyo! I actually got this idea from JanembaFreak (or whoever did this first) and figured "Eh, why not?" Anyways, could you block me so I'm not tempted to hang out here all the time? If you need a duration, then a month will suffice. Thank you in advance. User:NobleTrigon/sig11 21:12, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Excuse me, I know this particular user requested to be blocked but is that even allowed? I mean, yeah, you can block users for vandalism but for request? --The BlackLight Virus 02:14, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Sure, I don't mind doing it at all. I specifically state the reason for the block with the block itself, and anyone that sees it knows that they are just taking a voluntary break. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:28, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, alright. I just was making sure because i had no idea. --The BlackLight Virus 18:17, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Did You Know?
That it's time for either NF or the newly appointed SSJ4 Vegito to upade the Did You Know? section on the Main Page since it was Super Saiyan Goatee's job and he left us The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 02:14, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Haha, good idea. Why don't you give them the request? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:31, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll give it to NF since dumping on Vegito his first day on the job seems rude and unfair. That and NF seems like the kind of person who kknws interesting stuff to post. THough I'm going to ask SSJ4 Vegito if he minds as well. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 03:20, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- SSJ4 vegito gave the job to NF The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 03:34, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks a lot, I'm honoured that I have been given this opportunity. I will make sure I keep in line and make sure everyone has a good time on chat. I have Kotsu teaching me everything I need to know and I will make sure I keep to my word and be the best I can be. Thanks again for this responsibility. 05:20, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Yup, here if you're interested. Just try and be careful is all. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:31, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Just in case, normal users can't view Undelete page. - 19:34, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10X thought I would let you know that I will be responding to messages related to admin business on my own talk pages. (Social messages such as "Hey, how are you doing" I will still repond on the talk page of the user that sent the message.) 20:41, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Either way is fine. I always respond to messages on my own talk page unless specifically requested to do otherwise. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:09, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, I was just wondering what the requirements were to become an administrator. I don't want to become one. I would just like to know. Please and thank you. :) DakotaCarpenter-Wall-Contributions-Blog 04:26, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- We look for users with a ton of experience on this site, they should be very technically knowledgeable, they should get along well with everyone, they should be very helpful to others, they should follow the rules all the time, and they should know all of the policies. The actual process of giving someone admin rights is based on what the site needs, and it consists of a combination of community recommendations and a discussion among the current admins. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:12, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, 10X. I'd like to request being able to add categories for different Saga collectible card games, as I will be doing my best to expand pages for these. (Frieza Saga (Collectible Card Game), Cell Saga (Collectible Card Game), ect.) Thanks. :) SodaScouter 01:42, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
- How many entries would there be? If it's just 4 or 5 sagas, then there is no need for a category. If, on the other hand, you plan on adding hundreds of articles for individual cards, then a category would be a very good idea. Let me know and we'll work together to see what is necessary and what might not be as helpful as, say, a link. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:47, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
- There are about 100-300 card per series, but we're far from reaching that many card pages, perhaps some time down the road when we get more cards it would be better to add it then rather than now? SodaScouter 01:55, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
- EDIT: Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I'd like to add individual pages for the cards themselves, and for the Saga pages, but I'd only put this category on the individual card pages. SodaScouter 02:02, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Are you for real man! Do I have like some undercover person who reports everything I do to you or is it you just always checking up on me? I doubt the second one though. Cos I am seriously sick of everything of mine being followed up on, I see all other people eff this and erf that and all other words, then I crack the word "Shit" on a banned mates talk page and my whole effin message is deleted! Like that is seriously one of the biggest jokes ever. All I'm asking now is that you just restore my message and then take out the "Shit" part of it. Barku is Beast!
- I noticed this last one. Profanity is against the rules so the message was deleted. Feel free to write a new message without profanity. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:53, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
User:JigsawTroll is a vandale. 19:59, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
- NamekianFusion got him. Thanks for the help. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:59, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
This guy's actually vandalizing the site instead of just making threats. Kind of needs immediate action. --DARK 20:10, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
- See above, thanks for the help. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:00, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
1. A blog I made somehow got turned into a page when I edited it you have any idea what happened there?
2. I was trying to blank the blog which I've seen users do. Any idea how to do that? The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 20:49, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
- You'd have to give me a link. I know I deleted a redirect that had a blog name but went to a page called "Nothing" that NamekianFusion recently deleted. Perhaps you renamed it, which you should really avoid doing with blogs due to formatting and redirect issues. I can't speak for NamekianFusion, but he may have seen that someone (you) created an article with blog text in it and got rid of it since blogs should not be in article site space. I do not know how a user can blank blog comments, but if you ask me on my talk page I would gladly delete any of your blogs for you. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:06, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry I renamed it to Nothing and it got turned into a page. I'll just disable comments to avoid that in the future. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 00:48, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
ok! Thank you! I promise I will do my best to help DB wikia
Kid Tarble Yayoi 18:06, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
User:NamekLogo is a vandale. 20:36, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
Moving a page
Hiya, Tenny. I was wondering if you could move the page List of Dragon Ball Films to "List of Dragon Ball films". The films isn't a proper noun, so there's no need for it to be capitalized. — N (t • c) 23:36, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
These guys are sockpuppets that often troll the chat; get rid of them, please.
--Legato Bluesummers 20:53, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I dont think there trolls, need a screen shot for evidence otherwise its just an asumption just saying please dont get the wrong idea ok. . . Trunksl
Could you delete these blogs for me?
What a long list...you know what? I'll stop at that for now. Just could you delete those for me for now? --Legato Bluesummers 05:45, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
- 6 of them were already blank pages, but I deleted the 3 that were actual blogs. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:56, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
I wonder why that is... Maybe it's because they were already deleted or maybe the links just aren't working...hm Oh well. --Legato Bluesummers 06:08, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
List of Influences Questions
1. I saw you corrected the list to say goten but if you look at pic it's Teen Gohan's uniform. I think it being claymation made it look like Goten ws meant to be Gohan as it says Gohan on info on the episode.
2. There was stuf on th list about the Chaos Emeralds in Sonic representing the Dragon Balls and Super Sonic veing based off a Super Saiya. What happened to it? The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 19:35, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
- It definitely looks more like Goten, but if you have an official reference from Adult Swim saying it was Gohan then that would take precedence. The Sonic info about his super form is still there. The Chaos Emeralds do not function or look like the Dragon Balls, so there is no need for them on the page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:01, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
need to discuss something in private
There's something i wanted to tell you in private if you can i dont want to bother you or anything. I just feel its important and I think you should know and i dont want to cause a problem on your page . . . if you can that would be great. Trunksl
I dont know your e-mail sorry 10x hope this is isnt bad thing to ask or something. . .Trunksl
- You can use the "E-mail this user" function. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:09, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
saiyan logo is back
sorry for bothering you again if i am but another troll came http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:SaiyanLogoTheEverLIving —This unsigned comment was made by TrunksI (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
Should i write a blog?
Hey 10XKamehameha, it's me, LoboGuara5bruxaria 22:47, May 11, 2012 (UTC), And i would like to ask your opnion in one matter. You see, i write a forum asking the opinion of others over magic within Dragonball universe, but very few commented about it, but a user, BardockGoku suggested to me write a blog since people give more attention this than forums. At first, i though that he was suggesting to write a blog to get attention over the forum (wich i did, but doesn't work either), but i soon realized that he was suggesting to me write a blog version of the forum. I think that's a interesting idea, but another user tried to write a blog with the same contents and title, but he only got scolded for write the same thing again. Look, i don't want to do this mistake, since that i want honest opinions over the quality over its contents, not the article per ser, but after moths of waiting the forum doesn't attract any attention or comments. So, i would like to ask you if i should write the blog, if not, wat sould i do about it, and better, if i should ever lift a finger about it! Seriously, i don't know what to do. (Just to warm, i've tried to attract attention by using a chat, but it didn't worked either.).
- You can blog about whatever you want, DB-related is best. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:07, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you very much! :) LoboGuara5bruxaria 00:38, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
Should the page for the Saiyan race be plural in the title or no? I tried renaming it but it can't which is probably because you need to do something first. --The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 02:45, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
Why? It doesn't seem to fit to me. Reasoning would back that up. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 03:40, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Because it's the Saiyan race. Just like the Human race, the Namekian race, etc. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:59, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hello 10x, My exams are coming up and I would like to request to be blocked from the wiki because it might distract me from my work. So if you could block me that would be great. And could you unblock me on 22nd May also could you let me edit my own talk page while I'm on block?. Thank you. -- 05:14, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think it's a good idea to allow talk page editing because then you can easily request to get back on. You should probably make up your mind instead either to have the option to edit here or not to. Either that or maybe one of the other admins can due the maintenance for you. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 08:12, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
This user vandalized another user's page, calling him a "dirty Jew" among saying other things, some of which were said in chat. He had a swastika as his avatar, I asked him to change it. He changed it to Hitler. I then issued him a 2-hour ban from chat for racism. He created this sockpuppet account which is what he used to vandalize This user's page. I suggest if the behavior continues, we IP block him. I have already upped his chat ban to 1 day. Kotsu the EM Wave Hero 07:43, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Could you please tell me the requirements for being an Admin. I would really like to become an Admin some day. 05:42, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
- We look for users with a ton of experience on this site, they should be very technically knowledgeable, they should get along well with everyone, they should be very helpful to others, they should follow the rules all the time, and they should know all of the policies. The actual process of giving someone admin rights is based on what the site needs, and it consists of a combination of community recommendations and a discussion among the current admins. By the way, could you please use a second sig page so that all of your sig code doesn't appear on every talk page post you make? You can check out my tutorial linked at the top of this page for details; it's a relatively quick and easy task. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:15, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, it's me, LoboGuara5bruxaria 06:28, May 13, 2012 (UTC), and i would like to tell you that the blog was a susccess and that 7 people already readed it and posted a comment! And can i tell you the general consensus? Because by what i read, some believe that it's a bit too long and speculative, but most agreeded that i wrote a logical and even accurate article and there's enough evidence of magical activity within Dragon Ball Universe to the article magic do existe, albeit shorter and more focused. But in any case, you is the administor, and i would like that you read the blog and express your opinion over it. :)
Sure, here it is: LoboGuara5bruxaria 16:46, May 13, 2012 (UTC) http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LoboGuara5bruxaria/What_you_think_about_the_article_%22Magic%22_(Really)%3F
- It looks like 2 comments saying it's good, 5 comments saying it's bad, and 4 comments saying there shouldn't be an article at all. It looks like 9 out of 11 comments think you still have some work to do if you're intent on making an article about magic. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:58, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
No offense 10X Kamehameha, but while must agree that MY article falls short in quality, must also pointed out that's enough magical activity in Dragon Ball universe to write an article about magic, just not the one that i wrote! LoboGuara5bruxaria 05:40, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- No, not really. My answer now is the same as is was before since no proof or lack thereof has changed. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:50, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Now i'm confused Kamehameha. Exactly what's wrong with the article, save that it's too long?
Can you tell me how to delete a blog? Please and thank you! Emmza 18:08, May 13, 2012 (UTC)Emmza
- Sorry, only admins can delete pages. However, I would gladly delete any of your blogs is you simply post me the link and ask. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:52, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for agreeing with my edits on certain character pages (Character's name is a protagonist/antagonist in DB, DBZ, etc), being very encyclopedic. Thanks! TheGoof 21:54, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
- No problem. It's more of a decision based on what will be the best for the articles rather than a preference for you as a user, but I'm glad you're happy in any case, lol. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:18, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
I've asked this at least twice, but can I at least have rollback rights? I've been editing more often and I'd like to be able to do more. If not, then whatever. --Legato Bluesummers 22:13, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
- You don't seem to do much editing, and it's really only helpful for fighting vandalism when there's a ton of it. I think you should keep up the good work and keep on the lookout for vandalism. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:06, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Alright then, That I can do. --Legato Bluesummers 00:53, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
im not a fan of them and some users think im lying about my age of 13 and its annyoing since im not i put everyone else before me 01:03, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- ik but ill miss LT he was a good user i put everyone else before me 20:55, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Troll and sockpuppet
I think it was a bit harsh as he actually didn't do much according to what he told me when I warned him to stop unless it was for stuff I didn't see. Anyway since he got blocked you might as well block this user as well as he was provoking Legato and was blocked for similar behavior before.The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 04:30, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Legato has had numerous warnings and eight, yes eight, previous blocks for harassing other users and using excessive profanity. Five days after the expiration of his month long block, he has already done each of those things twice more. It was not harsh at all and it continues to be his decision to ignore the rules and make the site worse for the other users. I'll take a look at this other user, although specific links would help. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:33, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
I know what he did. I just pointed that if it was for the comments in question it was bit harsh. I don't know everything he did. As for the other user his commets were gone with Legato but Legato did spam. I would just leave a message not to instigate on the other user's page. User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 04:42, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- How is that comment offensive? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:50, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Which one? There were a ton harassing Legato and provoking that are gone now but theuser needs a warning. Plus Legato spammed the blog nd said the same thing three times. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 04:55, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- I had to delete it since users are not allowed to ask for personal information from people under 18. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:19, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- From what I saw all he did was mention that a user was previously blocked. There's nothing to warn about. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:48, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry my bad english in Mortal kombat vs DBZ universe
I´m sorry, if my english is bad. I don`t think i`m good enough to this. There is no Finnish version of Dragonball wiki, so I can`t sign up. I just want you know that, I´m not from England. So sorry my bad english. —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- That's okay, just be careful to check your spelling and grammar if you decide to start editing any articles. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:52, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll leave him a message. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:55, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
The user kelien keeps writing curses on my talk page please stop him
also I don't have a sig so I'll use this Vegeta88 22:28, May 14, 2012 (UTC)