This is 10X Kamehameha's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to 10X Kamehameha.
|Archive 1 - August, 2009 - December, 2009|
|Archive 2 - December, 2009 - February, 2010|
|Archive 3 - February, 2010 - April, 2010|
|Archive 4 - April, 2010 - June, 2010|
|Archive 5 - June, 2010 - July, 2010|
|Archive 6 - July, 2010 - August, 2010|
|Archive 7 - August, 2010 - September, 2010|
|Archive 8 - September, 2010 - January, 2011|
|Archive 9 - January, 2011 - March, 2011|
|Archive 10 - March, 2011 - May, 2011|
|Archive 11 - May, 2011 - July, 2011|
|Archive 12 - July, 2011 - August, 2011|
|Archive 13 - August, 2011 - September, 2011|
|Archive 14 - September, 2011 - October, 2011|
|Archive 15 - October, 2011 - November, 2011|
|Archive 16 - November, 2011 - December, 2011|
|Archive 17 - December, 2011 - January, 2012|
|Archive 18 - January, 2012 - February, 2012|
|Archive 19 - February, 2012 - March, 2012|
Guess who's back?
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Lord_of_all_Fanboys --Legato Bluesummers 02:10, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
Is this the real name because I think duplication is more appropriate. Cloning is making a geentic duplicate of someone in a labratory. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 19:51, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
- You'll have to be more clear about what you're asking. Cloning and duplication are both words that sometimes have a place. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:34, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, 10X Kamehameha. I realized that this wiki has some advanced coding in it. Do you mind teaching me how to use it on another wiki? • • •
- What exactly are you trying to add? I can try and help out by giving you tips here if that helps. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:37, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I know what you mean, I meant add to your wiki like you said. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:56, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
Lol I feel like we're going in circles. What exactly are you trying to add [to your wiki]? I can try and help out by giving you tips here if that helps. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:36, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, I am trying to add another version of the concept pages (Concept:Dragon Ball sagas, Concept:Dragon Ball Z sagas, Concept:Dragon Ball GT sagas) and I was wondering how the box appeared like that. • • •
You can always view the code for a page by clicking "edit" or "view source". The same is true for the concept pages. The only code on the page is the code used to make that box. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:14, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
My question before is referring to the page. I wasn't sure it was the actual name for the page which I posted on its talk page before bringing it here.
Can you block User:AfandHoshiarereal? He is trolling the wiki and leaving unofficial facts everywhere. • • •
- I will handle the situation, thanks for letting me know. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:58, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
Hi 10X, Sorry for bothering you but there is one User named User:AfandHoshiarereal is posting some indecorous and unfavourable comments on these blogs Blog:Ask Trunten 3900!?!?!?! and Blog:Ask Ultimate Gogeta . Can you check his comments in there? I'm the only Mean of Perfection // Talk //Contrb 05:58, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10X, I am here to ultimately complain about the new blog comment box. I am here to say what I think and am happy to bring forth support and evidence for my opinion. I would actually like for this new blog comment feature to be disabled as soon as possible. It has proved to me many times to be slow at loading and I can begin typing and then realise that a few words have been cut off from the start of my comment. Now this is just frustrating. I would also like to say that movies are not allowed on this site because of users who may have not the strongest of internet connection. Now for users with poor internet connection this blog comment thing would really annoy them. I think that many users just want to list a qucik comment alot more than users who want to use a picture or bold. So if videos are not allowed, how is this blog editor being put on?
I would also say that in the past it was just as easy for users to use bold or italic text. The only difference now is that pictures are a little bit easier for inexperienced users. I have also not seen any clear evidence of people adding more pictures or anything to blogs anymore except for one user who spammed with a bunch of meme thumbs. My last point is that I beieve it makes us look in a way unprofessional in a sense. That is one thing I really don't want to happen. It seems as if this feature was installed purly for new users who don't understand code. I think it may also stop users from learning useful code. We need users to learn code that so in the future we can have as many users as possible who know how to do even the small things like sigs, adding pictures by code, polls etc. It is also a pain for users who like to use correct grammar. Now when going to comment on a blog it is not in source mode and as a result does not show speeling errors/typos. Now this is something that I believe will make our wiki look very "nooby" as they say.
I think that this feature should be removed as it is making a disadvantage and is strongly contradicting the desicion that has been made for videos. I also do not want to see our wiki become one where many users need everything pointed staright out to them and need a little button to add stuff. Thanks for reading man. For the spelling erros in there I am sorry because I was on a laptop some of the keys are dodgy and it doesn't correct my mistakes while in source mode. And yes, I just finished an argumentative essay last week for school and we have been doing persuasive languag in class. Barku is Beast!
- I understand your frustration, but Wikia staff makes the software changes like these. Feel free to use the MonoBook skin like I do, which disables most of the slow-loading features that can be done equivalently with code as well as showing articles with the full width of your monitor (no empty regions on the left and right), including the new blog comment editor. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:19, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not sure. Usually they think things out a lot so the decision is final, like when they change skins occasionally. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:17, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
- So I want it changed like real desperately. Who can I talk to about it being changed? 10:38, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, I would just like to address something else that I've noticed. I looked at our Deletion Policy, and I saw that it is only one sentence, and offers no elaboration. The way I see it, there are more issues that can at least be mentioned, and so it would help to offer some more explanation concerning our deletion policies. Thoughts? Kingawesome77 | Talk to me 16:04, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Sure thing, I'll add a little more detail and a link to the deletion template page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:27, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
Super Android 13 trivia
The trivia before simply said "Gold hair". When Gohan and Goku exited the Time Chamber they were Full Power Saiyans. Everyone should know that. Plus their hair is more white than gold. And, Trunks and Vegeta were Ascended Super Saiyan upon leaving the Time Chamber. Trunks would not show his Utra Super Saiyan form in front of Vegeta. The trivia is simply way to vague by just saying "gold hair" and "beyond" Super Saiyan. This information needs to be in the trivia. As for saying "several Super Saiyan power ups" besides Super Saiyan 2 and 3. There are only three: Ascended, Ultra, and Full Power. These additions are much more revelent. Super Saiyan Historian 21:05, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
- This is not the correct place to address this. Please read my edit summary as it will explain my edit, remind you not to edit war, and remind you to use the article's talk page. There are many other members of the community and everyone deserves a say in what goes in the articles. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:14, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
This user seems like a sockpuppet. His username and the fact that he only made one contribution which was a blog comment that had nothing to do ith the opic makes me suspicious.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:Chuck_Norris_has_joined_the_chat The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 02:33, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes probably, but we really can't issue blocks without solid proof. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:05, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
- then they cant ban me cause there was no proof Lordfreezer 01:17, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Dude you admitted that you were Vegtassj5 to me in chat, do I need anymore proof than that? 01:21,
- March 27, 2012 (UTC)
- i said im doing what goldjermyj did who is now buu wonka and starting over because im hated and now even more hated We got to work for what we want or well never get it 01:43, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10X!! I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your work. Without you, this wiki would be nothing. Heck! Without you, I would be nothing! I want you to know how much I lvoe reading you comments on blogs, and your messages to other users! When you get on chat, I have to log off because I'm too embarrased for you to see me. I've wished for so long to tell you how I feel, but as long as you're an admin, I can't tell you! I know it's painful to hear, but we must pretend we don't know each other. For the sake of this wiki! Please remember, you're my entire world. I admire everything you do and I wish to be exactly like you. LOVE ME!!!!! 220.127.116.11 08:40, March 26, 2012 (UTC
- Wow, that was quite a statement! Haha, I'm glad you approve of my work and I hope you enjoy the site. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 16:57, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
Well,thanks.I swear that i will contribute the advance of DB wiki,try to sustain my bad launguage and bad launguage of the others,upgradethis site,and share everything with others(by the way,my favourite is yamcha,and i'm very solid with the DBZ knowlege(maybe words doesn't mean all this,but i will try to make this at least 70% come true)).
Yajirobe's Prairie Question
- I did but no no one answered it. I figured it'd post it here to see what you thought. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 20:52, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
Oh okay that's fine. Usually you should wait about a week or two on talk pages before assuming there will be no answer. For instance, it looks like someone answered on the talk page less than 6 hours after you asked the question. Remember that people are in different time zones and may not edit every day : ) -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:09, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah JeanGabin666 fortunately saw it but I didn't think anyone would. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 18:32, March 28, 2012 (UTC)
get me back on the chatФантомноеОрион БД 02:54, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- You were kicked out of chat by Kotsu the EM Wave Hero, you will have to talk to him. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:08, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, 10X, Can you tell me how can I detect unsigned users on my talkpage who leave massages without typing their sig? Please respond to my talkpage. Thank You I'm the only Mean of Perfection // Talk //Contrb 15:20, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- You can use the history tab to find out who wrote on your page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:28, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for your help. I'm the only Mean of Perfection // Talk //Contrb 02:51, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
Can you come to chat because I have a problem between the users and I please? Wallaceheros 22:39, March 29, 2012 (UTC) The Leader of the Super Z-Fighters is going freeze and burn you with my sword
Can you please make them stop?
Please hurry cause I'm tired of this. I just need the admin please 10X, nobody don't care about me, but do you know that the users are ignorant and agressive and also mean and that's just gotta stop can you please make stop so I can be happy about it? Please Please I beg of you?!!! The Leader of the Super Z-Fighters is going freeze and burn you with my sword
Yet another quick question by P19
- From the site's defintion, "The following pages are not linked from or transcluded into other pages in Dragon Ball Wiki." Basically it's a page you'll never get to through a link, you have to know to manually type it in or you'll never find it. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:30, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
ok, 10x, why are you undoing my edit?!?! Anyone who saw or read the manga knows that the sayians were hit head on. Speed had nothing to do with it. and I already sent a message to Jeangabin666. Zacura 01:49, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I will gladly discuss this, but like I said you need to bring it up on the article talk page. This gives all users a chance to comment, instead of only people watching my talk page today. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:30, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
User:CleverNoob is insulting other users. Check the messages he has left on my talk page. 02:18, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
Jeangabin666 removed information in trivia about the voice actors. So I figured the info on King Yemma should be removed as well. Was... I... Wrong! --MrSmartyMax 03:08, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
- "Information about the voice actors" is super vague, lol. Could you give me a link or something? It's probably not a big deal but I just like to make sure we're consistent. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:31, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, 10X, Can You help me? My talkpage has been just destroyed and everything on my talkpage has been misplaced. That was because of me. I can't understand what to do. Can you please come on my talkpage and check what happened? It's very urgent. I want every massage to be settled as they were before. Can you please help me? Thanks. I'm the only Mean of Perfection // Talk //Contrb 14:42, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
Meeting on chat
Hello, You must be referring to the Icarus page, well that wasn't a real edit war, since we already solved it. I do not really see why you have to send such a threatening message that just ignores all of my hard work for the wiki. I can also see what you are doing with Jeangabin666, that is called favoring a person, and that is pretty corrupt. - True SaiyanWarriors 09:46, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Please read the rules to find out what an edit war is, since whether or not it had been solved has nothing to do with it. Further, it really wasn't solved, an admin was requested via edit summary to sort it out. Additionally, even if it had been solved, it still was an edit war. If having been solved made things no longer be an edit war retroactively, then it would be true that there have never been any edit wars on any wikia ever, since they are all solved now. This is obviously not the case. As far as your hard work, I am not ignoring it. However, to overlook someone breaking the rules due to their seniority would be unethical, rather it is true that all users are bound to follow all rules at all times. Getting three warnings for breaking the same rule many times despite reminders not to is the sum of the lenience you are awarded.
- As far as Jeangabin666 goes, I don't know what you are referring to. You got a warning, and he got a warning, it could not be more fair. In his, I referred to a previous conversation I had with him where he told me he wants to be a better editor and stop doing some unfavorable things like edit warring. His positive attitude and the fact that he expressed that he wants to change is why he was not threatened with a block. Your attitude that you did nothing wrong and it is others' fault that you persistently break a rule is does not help your case. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:46, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Yes I know what an edit war is, I've read the rules and manual of style yesterday very thoroughly. I have never stated it was the fault of others, I only said you are favoring a person. And you never had such a conversation with me, you don't know my opinion about edit wars, so don't act like you do. I don't like them as well. And with the ignoring my hard work part, I don't mean that I should be threated better as other users, (as I can make out of your statements), but it just doesn't seem right that you get all that aggressive immediately. If you disagree with me, it's fine to just send me a mail and we'll sort it out too. If another edit war occurs, I'll try my best to leave the page as it was and solve the problem in the talk page. - True SaiyanWarriors 11:07, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I still honestly don't understand what you mean when you say I'm favoring Jean. Unless you are specific, I won't know what you think was unfair. When a user breaks a rule after three warnings, I let them know that a block is on the way if they continue. It's nothing personal toward you, this is the same for everyone. I apologize if I come off as aggressive, but it was by no means immediate- it was after the third time. If you want to have a conversation, simply do it. I'm happy to hear you say that you've read the rules and hope to edit war less in the future. Unfortunately I'm quite busy at the moment, and don't have time to engage every user via email after every infraction, but you taking the time to reason with me here shows me that you care. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:36, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
You have been sent a rather important E-mail. Thank you. Also, is there any notifiaction of when I get a response? Like the "New message" button when you're sent a talk page message? BrolyFan76 14:59, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think there is a notification like that on the site. Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:47, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Well 10X I really don't see the problem. I am very strong by my policy of saying stuff against other users. Like 'bagging' other users and what not. Just being mean to other users is a no go for me. My main thing that I do is when there are 10 or less people even I can go for a swear if I want because we have all agreed that it is fine to swear. But as soon as someone asks us to stop. It is stop just like that. I will try make sure that people know how I go about banning in chat alot more now. Tell them that if they just pm me I will be their immediately. Cheers.
Okay, but if I am with a user maybe a few years younger then me and he maybe wants to talk about the issue of sex which is completely normal at this age. That should be fine shouldn't it? 01:18, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
I am not sure if this is just me or what but i would never talk to my parents or whatever about life issues and stuff, I save that for my best mate and maybe very good wiki mates. Also believe it or not more people are here for the social aspect than the Dragon ball aspect. This is not just a wiki for Dragon Ball man, it is a community now. People can come and ask questions without feeling judged or embarrassed. So for that sexual topic thing, If I am in chat with me, Ghost, kaio, Kotsu and maybe two younger users. If they want to talk about sex maybe, I would be down for helpign them out with that, or even like issues at school or at home.
Hello again. I'm not entirely sure I had to ask for approval for this, but I got an idea for some userboxes that I didn't see. Could I make some userboxes indicating that the user is a fan of a certain anime (besides DB)? For example, for a Naruto one, it would say "<Username> is a fan of the Naruto franchise.".
- Making those userboxes is okay, yes. However, don't put links to other sites in them. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:37, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
hello ---can you please unblock me from the chat list ---i was blocked trying to defened my self against goten66 and some other users... so can you please unblock me thanks Ninja Please!!! 05:05, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I didn't ban you, Kotsu did. You'll have to ask him how long the kickban is for. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:37, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Revision deletionsPlease delete all revisions of File:DBSD-6-pg2.jpg? They're useless. 19:49, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- That file is currently in use. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:39, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Hiya, Tenny. I was curious about something I read in the Manual of Style; why are family connections italicized? I mean, it seems unnecessary, 'cause it's not a title of a movie, book, or album, nor is it Latin text. Just wonderin'. —This comment was made by the most awesome user on this wiki, November Blue (the most awesome user's talk page • the most awesome user's contributions). 22:16, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I'd like to second this sentiment. It seems completely unnecessary to have that info in italics, especially considering many of the pages don't even follow that rule. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 22:26, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Good point! While everything in the manual of style must be followed for all articles, I encourage you to bring this up on the Manual of Style talk page. If you get a consensus, we will change it and you can change the articles to agree with the revision. Since the community makes the rules, these are the channels to follow, rather than me changing it on my own. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:42, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10X, I dont' know how but my total edit counts has been reduced somehow. I didn't delete any comments from any blogs or any changes that made by me on any pages or anything like it that could change or reduce my edits. I don't know but I think my account may be hacked by someone which is why my edits has been decreased. Last time I saw my edits were close to 929-930 but now it is only 886. How became that possible? I have no idea about that but I want you to check my account and also any hacker who might have hacked my account. Thank you.
- The wikia servers probably updated themselves considering it is Tuesday. Also, the number of deleted contributions you have does match up with how much your edit count decreased.--Chapapapapa 19:16, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, Thanks for the info.
Hello sir I am new here and I was in chat like yesterday I believe and Kotsu was saying HMM after every sentence I made and he kicked me and did I get kicked becuase I did something wrong but I know the swearing rule and I didn't swear so I am curious what did I do to be kicked?Kid Yasha?
- Kotsu believed that you are a sockpuppet of Bardock-sama due to similar sentence patterns and how you idolized him in chat yesterday. He said he would try to check the IP address, though. Kingawesome77 | Talk to me 01:26, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Honestly, I would've said KidTarble....perhaps sama created more than one account? Oh, and http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Kid_Yasha/signature%3F?diff=807903&oldid=807827 is why I believe he's KidTarble, that's not your average typo... 02:04, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
I read your conversation about what happened on chat with Barku, and if we aren't allowed to talk about anything sexual, and have to keep it kid friendly, how come on the Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 page, there is a thing that Golden Great Ape Baby said, that is a pun off masturbation in the trivia? (Though, I wouldn't say it's a pun. That's the only way I could think of putting it.) I just wanted to know. I didn't think that was very kid friendly. I didn't know if you knew already or just thought it was fine. Thank you. 00:12, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- The primary purpose of this site is to provide articles with information about official Dragon Ball material. On that page and several others there is mature content, which is usually tagged with a warning. It is something of a compromise, since we need to provide info, but also to be appropriate. Using the chat feature here to socially discuss sexual topic with children has no benefit, and can be illegal depending on who says what to whom. We have had complaints about people feeling sexually harassed, which is a horrible thing to be happening, and may cause us to totally discontinue chat if it does not end. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:19, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, 10X! I just thought I'd fess up to my mistake, before you come and talk to me any way. I did ban Sasori43, with just a photo from a user Evanf, and thatis all. A mistake purely acted on a hunch, and I apologize for loosing my head. It seems that lots of sockpuppets have been arising, and with his snark comments, quick understanding of everything on day one, and the same name "Blake" That many other new users have had recently I got carried away and banned him.
That being said, if you feel I'm incapable of handling this job after such a thing, I would certainly understand. I do feel rather immature coming to you like this after one mistake, but I guess I just feel this was a very bad call, not waiting for the IP check and everything. The new moderator I'd suggest (though my #1 suggestion would be erasing chat completely) Would most certainly be Callanball. Not becase we're good wikia friends, but he would do wonderful in such a position. 04:15, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I really see any problem with what you did CookiePirate. That screenshot is evidance, not just some 'hunch'. I would have banned him too. The evidance is too solid, in my opinion, do be discredited as a hunch. 04:20, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes, and this is only your very first one as a chat mod! You should apologize to the user if you feel now that they didn't deserve a ban, but you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. The important thing is to learn from any mistakes you feel you make, which apparently this may or may not have even been. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:47, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
Could we add more stern rules like no making blogs about stuff that can be resolved on talk pages or chain blogs as they are distracting and get out of hand. The blogs about chat are getting out of hand. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 04:52, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I think it is a good think that members of the community have a channel with which to express criticism of the site. For instance if a feature isn't working right, or if someone sees vandalism being committed by a user, blogs let them get the word out quickly. The only thing we want to avoid for blogs are the usual site rules (like no profanity or harassment) and detrimental posts, such as spam. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:56, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I think he is refering to people creating blogs to complain about being kickbanned which can taken care of either on the mod's talk page or even an admins talk page rather that creating a lot of drama on a blog. 13:31, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree. Like ones that are like, "Help me make stuff" whether it be sigs or templates or whatever should be filtered through. I do it a bit but it always get denied and that crap just pisses me off so I gave up. 13:38, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes I mean people complaining about getting banned from chat or even certain chain blogs that create no purpose and have no reason to be made like about wiki "marriages" and stuff. Other wikis have stuf like that. Making blogs when cerain thing aren't workng right is fine with me though. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 17:01, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
User:Eheecnhtiai has uploaded unapropriate pictures and posted them on a blog. 12:30, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- User:NamekianFusion has removed the pics and blocked this user. 13:27, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Don't sell yourself short Freeza. I was about to undo his edit, only to see that you had it covered XD Kingawesome77 | Talk to me 22:12, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
He has been blocked.--Chapapapapa 22:12, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. Now to prepare for SaiyanlogoThe3rd... Kingawesome77 | Talk to me 22:13, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hi guys. In case you didn't know, edits can be undone very easily with or without rollback. After a user makes an edit, go to the history and click "undo," then save. Rollback is about the same, maybe slightly faster. In any case, we like to see that users have many good article edits before giving rollback. Kingawesome77, you do not appear to edit articles as much, so I don't think it would be very beneficial at this time. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:48, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I actually had no idea that non-Rollbacks could use that... Man, maybe I really do need more article edits! Well, thanks for the insight XD Kingawesome77 | Talk to me 01:12, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
The newest incarnation of Thinhill is here and making a ton of totally pointless blogs. • • 01:49, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
informativeblogs have been deleted. He's also with the rest of the Thinhills.--Chapapapapa 02:11, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
And again. • • 01:53, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for telling me. I forgot about the mature content thing. I was just making sure that didn't somehow slip on there.
- Awesome! I added it to the news. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:25, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
yeaah he came and hes back posting inapproiate pictures We got to work for what we want or well never get it 12:32, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, the pictures were deleted and he has been blocked. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:26, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Probably just no comment would be better since there's nothing wrong with the blogs. A blog about thinking GT is bad is a 100% acceptable topic for our site. Keep in mind that even though veteran users like you have seen that type of blog many times over, new users will continue to meet here and discuss things like that for years to come. We welcome old conversations put out there by new users. If you find old topics boring, you certainly don't have to read them though. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:52, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, it is an opinion. People don't have to like anything just because that's the way you feel, and those people are just as welcome here as the people who enjoy the series to a great extent. Having a negative opinion of GT or any other aspect of Dragon Ball does not make your thoughts not count, let alone "pathetic and worthless." Your message did not seem like good response, as it seems to be the opposite of open-minded. If you tell someone to stop discussing their thoughts, something is going wrong. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 08:59, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
Hi thx for welcoming me here :) --HOTSEXYDBZLOVERGIRL 07:08, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
Hi 10X, I don't know if this being too much or not for me but I think the Chat Mod privileges should be given to me. Because, I think there are many users who use unfavorable and indecent languages and words that should not be used on chat plus I am from different timezone ( I am from India ) and it's obvious that most of the chat mods don't come on chat while I stay there. Although, BardockGoku is already a chat mod from Asian and Oceanian timezone and I think Callanball would be a good chat mod from the same time zone but I think it would be better if you and other admins choose a chat mod from Indian and Asian time zone. I think, there are sufficient chat mods from North and South American timezone and this wikia needs more chat mods from Asian, European and Oceanian timezones. Besides, BardockGoku can't handle the chat only by his own and of course he needs more helpers. If admins recruit more chat mods from these timezones then the chat will be more clean and disciplined and I can assure you that users can enjoy chat more freely than earlier and they can easily report other violent users and vandals to the new chat mods. Therefore, I hope you will consider this matter as very urgent and with necessity. Thank you.
- Hi there, and thanks for the information. As far as chat mods, we usually go with users who are recommended by others. Try and get other users to recommend you here on my talk page, since this would show respect from the community toward you. Many users recommend themself, but unfortunately we need to here about you from others. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:58, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for considering the matter. I'll try to convince other people as far as I can on this.
The user Richie Cordelia has been being harassed by a user by the name of Zaykong. Zaykong has been calling Richie "Amber Cole", whom she is not. Amber Cole is a girl that was caught doing something sexual and was turned into a viral, cyber-bully hotspot. It is my thought that Zaykong is doing this to cause harm to said user. Richie has asked him to stop before, yet he continues. Here's a sample of his name-calling.I'm aware it isn't too terrible, but Richie seems to find it offensive. If you could please handle it in whatever way you find most suiting, that would be appreciated. SuperKamiGuru 18:54, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll have a word with that user. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:07, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
- It was via email so I assume they want to be anonymous. When I checked out the blog though it did seem like you posted the same thing many times, which is spamming. It also seems like kind of a rude thing to post in any case, so it's best to just avoid insulting comments and posts. Thanks. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:36, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
I am finding that really hard to believe. I remember asking for your email like three times and you turned me down and I actually considered you as a good friend on the wiki. Posting something about 4-5 times isn't spamming. I never double posted it and only did it for certain blogs. It is also called a joke, I get along very well with 99% per cent of the users here and they would all take it as a funny joke and we would both get a good laugh out of it. Really you need to start looking alot more into how social this wiki is now, alright? Calling someone lets say a 'spastic' can be taken in two different ways as such. An insult, or a joke where the other person will throw back an insult, you need to look deeper into what you are doing. 02:22, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I haven't given my email out to a single person on the site, it is a matter of privacy. If you want to email me, simply use the "E-mail this user" button. Many users reach me regularly using it. Insults are not allowed on this wiki in any form, including your example of calling someone spastic. Even though you think it is funny to insult people you know, they may not. Even if you hurt someone's feelings with insults, they may say they think it's funny to try and fit in; this is very common behavior among younger people when surrounded by peers. Additionally, when new users see a user insulting another user, especially someone in a leadership position such as you, they think it is okay, and they don't know it's a joke since they are new. This leads to more insults and a worse social environment for all users.
- It's true that I have interacted with you here for a longer time than most users, but you still have to follow every rule that a new user would have to follow. Even the admins are all bound to following the rules at all times; there is no lenience for being here longer. The thing to take from this is that you need to go back to when you followed all the rules to the letter, meaning no swearing, no sexual topics, no insults, and no spamming. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:00, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
You really don't need to be so hostile. All Tenny did was point out what you posted; there's no need to jump down his throat about it. —This comment was made by the most awesome user on this wiki, November Blue (the most awesome user's talk page • the most awesome user's contributions). 03:08, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm just saying bro. That thing is what we call a friendly insult. It is an attack that is alwasy taken light heatedly since I know that user well. You didn't see me saying that to any new users did I? BTW if you would look there was other people saying pretty much what the picture I was posting said. I also see no need to delete my comments. Now may I ask that you tell me which user got offended by this so that I may apologies to them for offending them. This would help otherwise I will just go around to everybody asking them who did it and chucking them an apology why I am at it. I don't want to break the rules. I would actually like you to maybe reconsider them. Also I would also like to point oput that I have nothing against you and all. But it's just that unlike most people instead of saying, "Okay" and taking nothing on board I would prefer to discuss this matter. I will also say what is on my mind, if I don't like a decision I will speak out about it. 05:13, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
I think you misinterpreted what I said. Regardless of whether or not you think it's friendly, and apparently you do, others do not. A new user does know that you are just saying a "friendly" insult to someone else. I am not saying that you are insulting new users, I am saying that new users read your insults about old users and then see that as the right thing to do, when it is in fact against the rules. Insulting others is not allowed in any way by any user. No one is allowed to insult anyone else, whether they think it is friendly, or a joke, or anything. If you see other users insulting each other, that does not make it okay for anyone else to do so. Just the opposite, the offenders should be spoken to, or reported to an admin if you feel uncomfortable doing so. In terms of changing the rules, if you think it would be a good idea to allow users to freely insult each other you are free to suggest it on the rules talk page. The user that complained about you did so via email, so I assume they want it to be anonymous. If they want to tell you personally they can choose to do that, but I won't make them. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:42, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay then. But is it really that bad? I think all of the new users will first need to read the rules. But when they see that, all they need to do is insult another user once and then get told what is right and what is wrong. You are looking at this way too firmly from just one angle. This angle being that this is a DB sight and nothing else. You need to realise how social this wiki has become. Friendships are being established very regularly and everybody has their own thing. When I go to school, I can go to some kid and say, "Hey loser, I had sex with your mum last night" This could result in either them getting upset, a teacher getting me in trouble or them standing up for themsleves and trying to hit me. But under most circumstances this wouldn't happen because I would only ever say this to my mates which results in laughs all round and then him throwing an insult right back at me, maybe even possibly just end up everyone ripping into each other but whatever happens then, it is just fun for everyone and we all get a good laugh and some happiness out of it. Our bonding will also grow in a situation like that too at times. I know that isn't accepted here but that is just an example that is highlighting what is happening with me using my, "You don't say?" meme. I am not saying that it is accepted for insults to be thrown around at everyone. But light hearted insults should be allowed here since they just give most people some laughs. I actually might bring that up on the rules talk, so cheers for that one but I would need to think of the right wording since this is a hard one to get the correct wording on. I would also really like to know who has been reporting me. Infact today I have seen heaps of "unacceptable behaviour" on the wiki. I feel like someone is in a way 'spying' on me as a wiki mate brought up today in chat. I don't know who it is, it may even be you? I am not sure though but it is pretty annoying. 10:09, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
Your example is something that is not allowed, and I see that you mentioned you know it isn't so I'm glad we're clear on that. The point is you need to follow the rules, as do all other users. If the rule is ever changed then that is a different issue. Until then, no insults or profanity are allowed. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:33, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Haha, bro I was actually planning on throwing some ideas onto the rules talk page. but I don't have time now haha. Mayvbe when I get back from holidays I can? See ya man 23:21, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
Sure thing. We try and have the community pick its own rules for how people should conduct themselves, that way people like me are just enforcing and not mandating. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:02, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
A user used profane language on this blog. He also threatened another user on that blog, also he spammed and insulted other users on chat.He also vandalized your and NamekianFusion's talk pages in attempt to hide his actions from being reported. Also he vandalized Yamcha, Tien Shinhan, and Chiatzu pages by renaming them to something obscene 03:55, April 8, 2012 (UTC
- Thanks, it should be all set now. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:34, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for taking care of this; I was getting tired of him and undoing his edits, he vandalized more pages and even my user page. I was almost about to report it to VSTF until I clicked on his contributations page and seen that you already took care of it. 04:37, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
10X to the Rescue
Hello I’m lwalt26, I highly recommend Gohan ibbe to be a chat moderator, ever since I joined the dragon ball wiki he has taught me the rules of this wiki and has reminded me them every time I slip up a little. Ever Since I joined Gohan ibbe has been my role model. So I highly recommend him chat moderator Lwalt26 09:25, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey, I would also like to recommend him for mod rights. he is in the perfect time zone, he does a crapload of work on this wiki on articles too. If he doesn't get mod rights then I will officially change Chat Mod into Popular User category. His behaviour is also perfect with very good grammar in chat. Gohan Ibbe for chat mod is what I say and yes for once I think we need another one. 10:11, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, Gohan ibbe seems like a cool mature guy. I don't know him very well mainly because of difference in timeline. I think he would be a much better choice for a chat mod and seems to fit our needs rather than having a popularity contest to choose someone within 3 timezones if not the same timezone as 6 of the 7 other chat mods.22:40, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
I would also like to recommend Gohan ibbe for all the reasons above. He is a kind user and will help out greatly since he will most likely be on when the other moderators are off because of the different time zones. 22:56, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:King_of_all_Trolls spammed chat and is gonna frame other users for it
- King of all Trolls HGN
- 10:21 King of all Trolls B
- 10:21 King of all Trolls BG
- 10:21 King of all Trolls GB
- 10:21 King of all Trolls GF
- 10:21 King of all Trolls G
- 10:21 King of all Trolls G
- 10:21 King of all Trolls TG
- 10:21 King of all Trolls H
- 10:21 King of all Trolls H
- 10:21 King of all Trolls HY
- 10:21 King of all Trolls HY
- 10:21 King of all Trolls J
- 10:21 King of all Trolls J
But did u know that they was calling me gaykong,donkey kong,king kong,I am a ass,and I'm the badazz in da house.That's all I wanted to let you know because I'm not the only one saying negative stuff on blogs.For example, you can go on my page and go to my blog called "Prankster pic" and see the replies in other words comments that they had made. —This unsigned comment was made by Zaykong (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- Okay I will check out that blog. However, you are still harassing another user and that you being made fun of doesn't make that okay. It would just make both you and the people making fun of you in the blog wrong. In that case, everyone gets in trouble. In the future, make sure you're never on the bullying side of it, and just grab an admin like me if someone is saying insults. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:39, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
It occured to me after I saw that Zaykong left you a message on your page, I should tell you the truth, because none of what he said is true. No one calls him names or whatever he's talking about. Instead, he refers to me as 'Ashley Cole" or something, a porn star.
So...can you please set him straight?
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh80/FRUITZNAKE/Meowth.gif User:Richie Cordelia 16:08, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, 10X. I think you may have blocked the wrong guy. I know that you blocked this troll, but as far as I saw, Legato didn't do anything. • • • 16:58, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Legato was blocked the day before the troll appeared again due to an argument, check out deleted users contributions from 4/6 and 4/7, he also uploaded several images containing profanity to "help" his argument. The troll, who is probably Legato due to the timing, appeared the next day and was blocked separately. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:28, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
Thihnill is back
Talk about good timing. Thanks. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name
Both you and NamekianFusion's pages are stuck in source mode for some reason. Says I can't edit the above section visually and that it is "restricted" because of a "complex" code and that visual editing but other talk pages are fine It is fine here but on the above section about Thinhill96 I can't sign my post because of it. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 02:04, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm hoping it is just a temporary glitch, if it doesn't resolve itself I'll alert Wikia staff about itThe User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 02:39, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- It's still happening. I'm going to let Wikia staff know about it. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 05:28, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
why on tis page>>> http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Kamehameha Information is not edited? —This unsigned comment was made by SuperSaiyanDate (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
It's the same issue I reported above. I asked some users in chat about it and CookiePirate told me that if source mde gets too complex you can't edit visually. I reported it to Wikia. As for whoever posted this please sign your posts so we know who you are so I can tell you directly. Also be more specific when you post something on an admin's talk page. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 19:03, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Sounds like a problem easily solved by just editing in source mode then. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:49, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
gt canon debate
Please don't just undo my edit at least change it in your own way to make it unbiased since in this current form it is definitely not , you can't say "'most often' claiming incorrectly that the series was not directly written by Toriyama" in attempt to discredit the other sides intelligence with assumptions its just immature, this is a wiki not a blog or gt fansite —This unsigned comment was made by NexCarnifex (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- I'm not calling anyone unintelligent, I'm restoring the true fact that Toriyama wrote GT, which is mature, doesn't relate to blogs, and does not have to do with anyone being a fan or not. Please double check your facts and construct a logic-based argument before coming to editors about their edits. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:39, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
I'm not saying anything isn't true, just saying its immature to say people who consider GT non canon are "most often" wrong regarding their factual information, everyone I know who considers GT non canon is well aware of its development history I'd like to see your sourced statistics indicating these people are "most often" wrong. The only thing I changed in my edit in that statement was "most often" to "sometimes", maybe you would have known that if you actually read it. NexCarnifex 06:27, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Everyone who says GT was not written by Toriyama is wrong about that 100% of the time, this is a fact. He is credited as the author, as referenced in the article. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:31, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I can't find anything saying Toriyama wrote the script for GT, but that is besides the fact, he's also written the stories for alternate post-Z plotlines such as DBO. You can't assume "most" people who consider GT non-canon are misinformed, it really comes down to whether you consider the anime canon or not, as GT coincides with the anime and movie canon unlike the manga. The paragraph is bias in that it tries to persuade to one side of the argument instead of presenting both sides equally which is what my edit did. Do you disagree with this or not I want a straight answer and explanation. NexCarnifex 02:17, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
- "Everyone who says GT was not written by Toriyama is wrong about that 100% of the time, this is a fact" this is simply not true, no sources indicate this, none, all official sources such as the diazenshuu indicate he drew the art he never wrote the story, please clarify. NexCarnifex 22:44, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
Stop edit waring
you're freaking out dude, there was no war until you just now unreasonably undid the revisions, I know you want it to be your way so badly but I used the talk with other people and they helped me fix it to make it less biased don't come in reverting everything you aren't the final say.
Don't just undo me and smartymax's edit look it over and make changes you think are nessesary and then we'll discuss those or at least keep it as it is and we can discuss here about changing it back, because currently we have something established and it is defnitely better written and less biased than before. NexCarnifex 06:21, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
- You should reread the rules, I never edit warred, and in fact I only edited the page twice concerning your change. You were the one edit warring, and you insisted on doing it even after warnings. Additionally, you never even tried to use the article talk page like I suggested. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:36, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
I did use the talk pages. NexCarnifex 02:18, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I am a user, not an article. Additionally, if you continue to edit war before a consensus is reached on talk, it defeats the purpose. Please read the rules for more information. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:46, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
How am I supposed to reach a consensus with you if you aren't replying to my messages and you won't listen to reason or address my points?! Please try it at least, I'm waiting. NexCarnifex 20:57, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Here are some excerpts from your and my talk pages, "Use the article talk page to discuss the issue," "discuss things on article talk pages," "use the article talk page," "I am a user, not an article." Is there a pattern you see here yet? The pattern is that I am telling you what you should be doing instead of edit warring, and you have not done it once even after being told about it 4 times. User talk pages are nice, but you have to use the article talk page to seek consensus about an article. I have also told you to read the rules about edit warring, which state that you should, "have a respectful discussion on the article's talk page." Additionally, if you continue to edit war before a consensus is reached, then you are still breaking the rules while you are doing so. Where there is a conflict with an edit, the steps are extremely simple. Step 1: don't edit war. Step 2: use the article's talk page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:25, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey NexCarnifex maybe it would be easier if you would post a discussion on the Talk:Dragon Ball GT to discuss this matter instead of blatantly ignoring the rules by continuing to edit war AND showing a high amount of immaturity by harassing an admin instead of following proper procedure. 21:40, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry I didn't know i was supposed to use the article talk page I posted a response there, but its really difficult when someone is being flat out stubborn and ignorant, especially when they are supposed to be authority. NexCarnifex 22:46, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
I told you the rule 5 times and you did the opposite, then complained that no one told you the rule. It's totally backwards for you to call me the ignorant one, and it won't help your argument either. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:38, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I didn't complain I just said sorry :/ NexCarnifex 01:09, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
You did complain earlier.And you just called me ignorant and stubborn when this whole time I've just been trying to direct you to the proper channels and stop your previous edit warring. You're on a site with rules picked by the community, so you need to respect those rules and take advice from veteran editors when they pass along info. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:33, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- The bad news is I wouldn't have deleted it if the answer was going to be yes. The template you added was highly redundant with the Z Fighters template, so it's not efficient to have both. Templates in general are space-hogs that tend to be bulkier than categories with little added benefit. And we probably already have too many categories, so you can imagine how adding a whole template figures in. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 10:00, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
Duh, Me no itiot, (I believe) you asked me to ask to create first remember? I knew it wasn't going to happen, but wanted to hear you reason for deleting it anyhow. - True SaiyanWarriors 10:08, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
- There's a pretty big difference between this and the last scenario. Posting a broken link to a page that doesn't exist serves no purpose and makes the article seem messy and unkempt. Adding tons of redundant text to dozens of articles is a huge change that needs to be approved first. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:12, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
sayain logo again
hes back http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:SaiyanlogoDaMeng more porn pics ban him please We got to work for what we want or well never get it 12:40, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, it's been taken care of. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:14, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- hes persistent We got to work for what we want or well never get it 02:47, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, he seems to have cropped it, now. But talk page pic is not any better. Letting you know because if some anime shots are censored, a picture of a real woman -almost naked- shouldn't also be there. - Kill You 21:41, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
RE:Talk Page Image
Yea sure. :D I'll change it to something less explicit. Although, why do you make this wiki an all-ages wiki when Wikia only allows users 13+? -- Template:Drayden 01:27, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- In most countries the age of adulthood is considered between 17-21 years old, which is much older than 13. Many users here have also admitted to being younger than 13, which is not allowed, but there is really no way for us to prove it. Either way, adult content is best left off a site about a children's cartoon. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:51, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, now that makes sense. ^.^ But could you give me a few days to change the image. I need to find a good replacement picture. (: -- Template:Drayden 02:15, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay ^.^ -- Template:Drayden 02:20, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
Not sure if this counts
An anon http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18.104.22.168 seems to be leaving disparaging remarks on blogs. I don't know if these are really that bad, but perhaps you could take a look? Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 02:24, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Didn't seem terrible. I deleted the comments. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:12, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Alright, just a heads up lol Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 23:51, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
A liitle over a year ago he hacked my account by guessing ewhhich I bluntly made easy by making it Yamcha,. He then used my account and IP to troll and vandalize and make sockpupperts. A few others did this as well but they're gone. Can you ban Supersaiyan09 if he still has sockpuppets on here. Yamcha09Returns 07:12, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Sockpuppets are not allowed and we always get rid of any that we see. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:21, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
thanks alot 10x Kamehameha.
Can you help me out with a banning?
About a week ago I was banned by Kotsu for cursing on chat. He told me it would be a two day ban, and as you know by now a week has passed. Can you please speak to Kotsu/unban me or something. It would be greatly appreaciated. Gotenfan1195 16:18, April 11, 2012 (UTC)Gotenfan1195
- Did you ask him on his talk page already? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:55, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
I made a blog about what Supersaiyan09 and his toll buddies did and NamekianFusion took it down when it broke no rules Yamcha09Returns 19:41, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Making a blog about trolls is basically asking for trolls to come here. The best way to deal with trolls is to totally ignore them. Like any bullies and troublemakers without a serious cause, trolls are here to get attention. Don't give it to them and they won't bother you so much. If you have some real life issue it doesn't need to be talked about here. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:57, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
Which page ?
what page is it 19:42, April 11, 2012 (UTC)22.214.171.124ss4 Vegeto
- Uh what are you talking about? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:59, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hey dude, hope all is going well! (I'm SSG with this new account incase you've forgotten, haha.) Anyway, hope you're doing well, and I've sent you an email. :D The Ultimate Hermit 22:43, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm good thanks, and you? I got you're email and we're all well aware lol. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:03, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
There is a possible parody accont off SSJ4 Vegito. I'd warn him before blocking him though in case it's unintentional. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ss4_Vegeto The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 00:08, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for bringing this up. There are a lot of users with names similar to that, but this one doesn't appear to be a troll or anything. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:04, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
Since you're on
An anon left a rude comment on this blog http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Baby_is_the_saiyan_hater/Who_is_goku%27s_mother%3F The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 02:02, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the message, I left him a note. However, what you did was just as bad, since you called him dumb in return. In the future, either ignore trolls or report them, but don't break the rules to try and get back at them. When two users both break the rules, neither is right, and they both end up in trouble. No big deal this time though. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:10, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
Drop by on chat, I want to discuss stuff.
- You can just leave those here and I'll read them when I get a chance. Thanks. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:30, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
Emoticon suggestion?Why not this one? We can just call it (naruto). • • • 00:03, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Vegito EmoticonThese are the best pictures I found to be used as Vegito and Super Vegito emoticons. 00:19, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Those would end up being like microscopic. The size will adjust to the square background, meaning these images will be only about half the size of the standard emoticon size. Also, the many thin lines on those images will likely not exist. The estimate would be roughly this:
Yah, there's sort of a trick to making good images for emoticons. Instead of regular detailed pictures of characters, there's a certain way of adapting fewer, larger features that makes them good. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:21, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Could you make Gohan Ibbe a Chat mod? He is really friendly against users¨, has good grammar, and has pretty much a great knowledge of Dragon Ball. AssassinHood 07:55, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
How do i make an Infobox?
- Thank you for the input. The easiest thing to do for a beginner is copy an existing one, paste it to the place you want it, and simply adjust the value to meet your needs. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 09:37, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Toonami PromosAm I allowed to change the heading so I can add promos and intros of DragonBall (as Toonami called it) and DragonBall GT? --লোকস্পঞ্জ22চ্যাটঅবদান 22:40, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Email not working
- I don't know what you think afternoon means. Do you have an email set up through the system? Did it return a copy to you properly? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:52, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
Okay I'll try. By the way, why do you do 3 tildes instead of 4 for your sig? The time and date tag is really helpful for knowing when messages are new. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:45, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, but my signature doesn't look right with the 4 titles. I posted this message at 12:46 UTC. • • •
We need to get him IP banned. He's spamming pornography on our wiki and in chat and he keeps making sockpuppets. Kotsu the EM Wave Hero 23:34, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, it's been taken care of. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:40, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, they have been blocked. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:41, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
This New user named Trunksl2 keeps on making pointless Blogs. He has so made 2 each that only caontain "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl" but much longer. Stop him! 00:11, April 15, 2012 (UTC)EmperorPeelaugh575
- The four trolls have been dealt with.--Chapapapapa 00:25, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
That guy was a different user here's the user page http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:Trunksl2
Like Vegito said not the same person., Also how do i undo an edit i heard somewhere that normal users can undo edits. apparently there seems to be another one named DBZEPICSAUSE i think i'm just letting you know there will probably be more. Trunks Hope of the future
This anon made a spam page
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199 The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 16:57, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
User:Thinhil123 is up to his usual misdeeds. • • 01:16, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I don't know what is up with that guy... -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:24, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
Hello 10x, i highly recommend Gohan Ibbe for Chat Mod. He is a good user and he is really helpful. In my opinion, Gohan Ibbe is also a very friendly user. PLease have him as a chat mod. Thanks :) Rosehybrid101 13:59, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
These two anons appear to be vandalizing/spamming forums by putting on stuff that either has nothing to do with it or shouldn't be there
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52 The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 03:11, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the notice. I wouldn't say it's vandalism though, they are just new users who don't really know where to post their DB-related interests yet. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:14, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Your signature? Looks like it's working correctly. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:15, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
I'm on chat for a little while.
Guysponge22Heya! Um, I think you should block this... user 'cause he/she is just creeping me out. --লোকস্পঞ্জ22চ্যাটঅবদান 00:08, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
There's been a spammer going around making rude comments, vandalising, and making Troll pages. I've put all of the up for deletion. Just ban him forever. Thanks —This unsigned comment was made by TeamUnitedNerds (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- The spammer he's talking about is an anon. Specifically this one. 20:29, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
Namekian Fusion banned him The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 20:32, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, 10X! Sorry for bothering you but this user User:DrSaiyanLogo is spamming all over the chat repeatedly. Can you block him?
12:44, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi there, and thanks for the screenshot. Please bring this to the attention of one of the chat mods and they will handle the situation. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:03, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, that user is blocked by NamekianFusion, so I think, things has been settled and thanks for your response.
- 11:18, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10X. I've seen other users have been able to revert multiple (around 2-4) edits on one page if someone has spammed inappropriate images on a single page, although i can only figure out how to revert one edit. Is there a special trick to being able to do this? There have been quite a few trolls/spammers recently and I would like to be able to help prevent them from doing things like this. Thanks. Ssj2gohan 13:10, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Wow, Thanks 10X. I'll definitely use this to help stop spamming. Thanks again. Ssj2gohan 00:57, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Well then you are both at fault. Even if you are joking, new users don't know that, they read your profanity, and use it freely. Profanity is not allowed here in any form in any section. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:41, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
Good, the section's already here. A few minutes ago, on chat, Tjakari used profanity and left before Kotsu could ban him, using an n-word and a v-word that I won't repeat in full. Kingawesome77 | Talk to me 01:15, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, he has been previously blocked for several durations, the most recent being one month. He is now blocked for three months since he didn't follow the rules. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:21, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
Faulconer Music Question
Should individual works of his for the Funimation Dub get their own pages on here? The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 18:59, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes. In the past we have made one article for each song, and then an additional article for any compilation albums that are produced and sold. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:29, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Every song featured in the series can get an article, provided there is sufficient information on the song itself. If there isn't a title and an author, probably hold off. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:48, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
I'll start work on this later just curious should we skip mameless songs lke simply ttitling it Piccolo's Theme or Super Saiyan Theme or Super Buu Theme etc. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 00:42, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- As I said in my previous comment, make sure there is a known title and author for the song. If you're going to have to make a name up for a song, then don't make the article. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:28, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
Well Bruce Faulconer just never named some of his themes so for exmpe Piccolo Theme is what he and fans call it. The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 06:33, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- If there is an official source where he names his own song, then that is fine. Fan names or "common names" don't work on this site. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:36, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe this would be useful for checking names and such. • • 06:40, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. I plan on using that to check names later. That's where I got the names from originally The User Who Has Long Since Forgotten His Name 06:47, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
Just a couple suggestions
Real quick, I just thought I might leave a couple suggestions for future refference. ^.^' This guy would make a wonderful rollback, and this guy would make a wonderful moderator. 06:43, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, man. ^.^ -- Template:Drayden 19:09, April 21, 2012 (UTC)