This is 10X Kamehameha's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to 10X Kamehameha.
|Archive 1 - August, 2009 - December, 2009|
|Archive 2 - December, 2009 - February, 2010|
|Archive 3 - February, 2010 - April, 2010|
|Archive 4 - April, 2010 - June, 2010|
|Archive 5 - June, 2010 - July, 2010|
|Archive 6 - July, 2010 - August, 2010|
|Archive 7 - August, 2010 - September, 2010|
|Archive 8 - September, 2010 - January, 2011|
|Archive 9 - January, 2011 - March, 2011|
|Archive 10 - March, 2011 - May, 2011|
|Archive 11 - May, 2011 - July, 2011|
|Archive 12 - July, 2011 - August, 2011|
|Archive 13 - August, 2011 - September, 2011|
|Archive 14 - September, 2011 - October, 2011|
|Archive 15 - October, 2011 - November, 2011|
|Archive 16 - November, 2011 - December, 2011|
|Archive 17 - December, 2011 - January, 2012|
|Archive 18 - January, 2012 - February, 2012|
|Archive 19 - February, 2012 - March, 2012|
|Archive 20 - March, 2012 - April, 2012|
|Archive 21 - April, 2012 - May, 2012|
|Archive 22 - May, 2012 - June, 2012|
|Archive 23 - June, 2012 - August, 2012|
|Archive 24 - August, 2012 - October, 2012|
HI admin can you make me an chat mod please i can control the caht please i will be regular please....... i love dragon ball wiki ..........please master —This unsigned comment was made by Ultimate Gogeta Lssj5 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- We usually go by who is recommended most by others. That way there is no bias. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:43, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
A user asked me a question about script pages, he said that there are 3 currently on the wiki (If you want to see them I have links on my talk page, and I was wonder if you think having scripts on the wiki create any copyright violations. 18:20, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I would ask wikia staff about that, I'm no lawyer haha. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:43, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
So a couple of weeks ago I uploaded an image. I guess you could call it fanart (or whatever the term is), I threw it together in a Paint program and it isn't being used on any articles on this site. Anyways I made it into a userbox for some other users, but currently another user took it. I made it clear to them on chat I didn't like them having it, but they still have it. Is there some way I could get them to remove it?21:14, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry but no. Anything that you create and post on wikia can be used freely by wikia or any users. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:43, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
I'd like it deleted. THIS PICTURE... Thanks. 23:01, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Another admin took care of it. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:40, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
Yeh it's been a while ay? Anyway this new wiki Layout with like The main bar up the top and sub bars. No one really is a big fan of it. Any chance we could get back our classic old Layout with the Recent Activity button near the top right by itself. Then Just the like 3 bars at the top as they used to be with like blogs and stuff. Or is it going to stay crap????? 13:05, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
- It's going to stay like this.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 13:07, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, 10X. I have a new quote thingy for you to see:
- Very cool, good coding. We will probably stick with the old one since our other boxes has sharp edges. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:11, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
Supreme Saiyan could be a sockpuppet of Vegito 7900Supreme Saiyan could be a sockpuppet of Vegito 7900. I have the evidence. It is requested to IP check him.Vegeta777 (talk) 08:44, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I second this. Supreme Saiyan was acting suspicious in chat, and he admitted to having other accounts. Vegito 7900 could easily be one of them. Silver☆Star 21:24, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
Vegeta777, please sign your posts. Shadow Star, please do not put posts in the middle of other people's messages. I don't see anything in that image about sockpuppets other than Vegeta777 making an accusation. Please give supporting evidence if you want an IP check to be run. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:49, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
Inappropriate content in a blog.
Just saw a spelling error on the main page, " Please experiment which the video upload and embedding tools, but do not add them to articles at this time." it's underneath the wiki news and updates section on the videos heading. Just thought you should know, it is our main page after all! We don't want people to be ditracted from the wiki from poor speling on the first page :L
Cheers, Turles~04:50, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
User Tinda is creating blogs such as this. I tagged them for deletion, though I'm not entirely sure if blogs like these are against the rules (I would imagine they are). Please take care of the user if it comes down to it, thanks. 08:38, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, for-profit advertisements should not be on the wiki. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:25, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I would prefer if you got a little more experience first. For instance, rather than making the same edit 3 times — as you did very recently on the Son Family page) — you should be using the talk page to sort out issues. I think if you brush up on the Rules page and follow them more strictly, you'll be rollback material very soon. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:31, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I do not disagree with you, but in my defence, I asked Jeanga to provide a reason for reverting my edit. Instead, he reverted again. • • •
You are correct that he should have used an edit summary. However, if someone reverts your edit twice, it is best to resole the issue on talk. In fact, if they are not using edit summaries, the issue is even less likely to be resolved by an edit war than if they were. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:18, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, I'll try to resolve problems on talk pages from now on. Sorry for any trouble.
- It's fine with me. There's nothing wrong with people having conversations in userspace, blogs, or forums that would otherwise be held in chat. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:40, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
im all for the blog being removed because it floods the recent activity. but in the creators defense he came to me and chat and asked if we had any blog policys . i looked throught the rules, manual of style. and standards and there was nothing about blogs. is there a chance of some blog guidelines being created in the future? -- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 02:49, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Blogs are meant to be a public forum for whatever you want, as long as it follows the site rules. A really popular blog probably just means a really interesting subject. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:21, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
More spam blogs
- Getting wikia staff to do an IP check on all the recent foreign ad spammers could help. If the IP's are close to each other, we can range block them. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:33, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
Some disturbing imagery on a blog.
- Thanks, I'll take care of it. I've already deleted some inappropriate ones, so I may have to delete it is those continue. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:33, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm glad you're getting good use out of it! -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:59, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10X Kamehameha. I was just wondering, who are your top 3 favorite characters? Chef Chicken 00:14, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I like them all so much! Goku is my favorite, but a lot of the rest are tied. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:41, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
I know what you mean. A lot of characters are tied with me, too. Are there any characters that you don't like? Chef Chicken 00:59, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Hercule is kind of annoying. I think he was a good comic relief, but only should have been shown briefly. When they made him a main character it was just too much. Same with Pan. It's cool that she is becoming Goku's friend, but if you can't fight then you should't be a main character in DB lol. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:49, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
I see. Well, I also wanted to thank you for making this wiki great. I think you are doing a good job at keeping this an all ages website, and in my opinion that is important. So, thanks. Chef Chicken 02:52, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks! That's one of our top priorities. It makes my day to know that people like you appreciate the effort! -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:36, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
You're welcome. Chef Chicken 02:01, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
Hello. There's a rather disgusting image in a comment on this blog: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LukaCat/Best_.GIF and I was wondering if you could delete it. You'll know exactly which image. Ultimatepower22 (talk) 21:10, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, that blog has attracted a great many disgusting images like that, so I will delete it. It was a good blog idea but some people, almost all anonymous editors, could not avoid breaking the rules on it. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:33, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10X on the Vegeta Jr. talk page one of the people that posted in the section Vegeta jr. could be more than 1/16th Saiyan called the person who posted first person and I qoute "a dumbass" and I posted and talked about how it shpould be against the rules before i read the rules and that he should be banned for it but i am not an admin but i am just letting u know because it is against the rules.
- Thank you for letting me know. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:02, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10X I think this page is pointless http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Charaters_with_transformation please let me know what you think and it is misspelled.
- The user who made the categroy u deleted is adding that back to the pages me you and some of the other have deleted it from i guess there is no choice but to block him but it is up to you.
I undone thier edits to some of them since they recreated the page and you deleted it for the second time.
- May I be a Rollback.
It looks like you only have about 10 mainspace edits. You should read the Manual of Style if you haven't already, and then get more editing experience first. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:26, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10x how many mainspace edits should I have before I can be a Rollback just wondering?
Everyone likes a snitch, right?
- Right you are. Thanks for letting me know. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:04, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
Problems with specific article; Error code
I receive an error code now for the Spopovich (Collectibles) article. Why is this happening...? Just want to make sure I'm not the only one with this problem. I tried re-creating the article, but once I redirect over to the title, I get the error code repeatedly for this specific article.
Here's how the error screen shows up: http://s10.postimage.org/lgpkm28nd/error_image_screenshot.png
- I don't get the error, and I'm not sure how I can troubleshoot without being able to reproduce that on my own machine. I fixed a small formatting error but I doubt that would have made the page unviewable. Can you edit it? You might be able to type the direct url for editing a page in without having to view the page first. If so, then you can do some troubleshooting on your own by deleting all but 1/2 of the page and previewing, then when you find the bad half delete 1/4 of it to find the bad quarter, etc., until you locate the error. If the problem persists for more than a few days and you can't even edit it, I would suggest forwarding this to wikia staff. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:04, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I definitely can't edit the article at all; the only way I can access it is through previous history and this would merely enable me to delete the article and/or recreate it. I am not sure what causes the "error" to occur, but since you can see through the screenshot I've provided earlier, there is a problem with the article. I tried accessing the same one through another computer and had the same error. Is it likely from an ip encoding or is the data erroneous somehow, not allowing for the encrypting to accurately be displayed... I have no idea, but this is the only article that this happens to (that I have created). I also noticed that the article shows up after I rename it, but once the actual title is given, it displays the error code, which will not do as I need the article titled accurately. - 20:33, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
These things happen sometimes. Since we can't fix it on our own, I would first wait a few days in case wikia is doing some global maintenance that is causing the issue, then contact wikia staff if it persists. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:42, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, I actually waited about 2 days before bringing it up at all. And I tried what you said prior, but now I am certain of the cause: it's the title. Every time I change the title, the article appears perfectly, but when I attempt to rename the article with its original title, the defunct message appears once again. You are telling me though that the page appears normally for you? - 20:46, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Done. In the future, you can use the deletion template on pages. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:18, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
I have another blog to be deleted
- The blog topic is fine, we only delete pages that are breaking the rules. As a suggestion, if you see a topic that you aren't interested in, instead of commenting on it about how much you hate it, just ignore it and comment on something else. You won't have to deal with it that way, and others won't have to read negative comments. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:21, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry I didn't intend to harass anyone, I added that picture as a joke, I didn't want to say to anyone to kill himself. Also what other harassment did I do?ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 10:59, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
- That comment was the reason I left you a message. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:16, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah I did, you can block me, I don't want to be in a site with such users.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 20:21, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah block me, if that would make all those angry for nothing users happy, block me please.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 20:26, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Well I'm not going to block anyone for "spamming" on a blog asking for 100,000 comments in the description. I know the blog also requests no spamming, but you can't have it both ways for something like that (which is one reason why we don't support wiki awards based on number of edits). Raging gohan, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, do you actually want me to block you? I don't think you did anything wrong but I know sometimes people want to be blocked for no reason too. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:15, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
I was kind of both sarcastic and serious, anyway don't block me I left this site, just came to report something, the user above aswell as duck(who got a warning), harassed me on that blog, just look at the comments, they actually voted for me to get off the blog simply because I made many comments(which again isn't in any way considered spam) and vegeta88 called me pathetic on chat, I called him back, but their hole behavior and replies on the blog where pretty harassive,while duck got a warning, Vegeta88 didn't, and if you are wondering why I'm leaving this site, is because of users like this, being hateful and aggressive for nothing.--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 00:32, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Honestly haven't you "left" before? Don't let yourself be bothered by a couple disagreements. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:37, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
- It's not disagreements, those users just attacked me and I have been on other arguments like this, they just gang up to throw me off the blog, that's not disagreement, that's personal attack and I'm sick of it, I really don't want to stay, I'm sick of what this wiki has become( this wiki used to be so great), but if you don't believe me about the personal attacks look here:
Dude, just leave. You keep saying "I'm leaving, hurr durr durrr. You're all bad users." So just LEAVE. Frankly, you've been annoying too. And yes, I did call him pathetic. You know why? He is. He said he is leaving, so he should leave, don't stay and make over 9000 useless comments and go on chat everyday. Sorry if this counts as harassing, 10X, but I have no regrets. • • •
Raging Gohan people did post on it before you so you are wrong there just saying.
Raging Gohan go look at page 3 and 4 then you will see they did post before you did I looked through it and on page 4 i didn't see you on that page 10X will you double check for me please.
Vegeta88 you're not allowed to put message between othe people's messages, this is harassment, I just replied to the message regarding me, have something against it your problem dial with it and I'm not pathetic go to hell, (I know this is profanity) but since you keep calling me pathetic, go to hell, you're the annoying one and you caused an argument out of nothing and you should have regrets, I only go to the chat, so I can talk with friend I have on this wiki and you're a stalker or what, you keep track of everything I do, what in the world is your problem.--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 01:16, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
we have got 2 trolls in chat and kotsu is away... im pretty sure the other mods are in bed. the trolls are ranting about religion and innaproproate things. i have a few screen shots. http://snag.gy/CBrcB.jpg http://snag.gy/UBI6a.jpg http://snag.gy/ZLJfK.jpg AND http://snag.gy/6MJWr.jpg. help!!! SOS!! URGENT . i came to you because you are the most recently active -- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 04:06, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
there is an anon who has made insulting comments with profanity in them to another user http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/220.127.116.11 the comments need to be deleted -- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 18:53, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
Do you think this blog is making problems?http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Yamichidori1/The_Comments_Challenge!#comm-400936.AREA95000 (talk) 21:42, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I deleted the comment that was offending you. I don't think that the blog in general is bad, but there haven been complaints about a few comments. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:26, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
10x the chat wont let me on I'm not sure why do you know the reasion Its probably glitched up again should i contact staff about it.? When I tryed to get on chat it showed a blank chat page and the serch bar above the chat was blank as well i dont understand why or whats going on. Trunksl
- without any details I can't tell you what the problem is. My guess is there is an update going on and you will be able to log on normally tomorrow. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:43, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
I have a screen shot but for some reason i cant add that on here I will post it as soon as i can. —This unsigned comment was made by trunksI (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
I'm sorry if I'm bothering you 10x the wiki is well kinda not working for me half of the wiki and I couldn't post the signature either so once again sorry for all the trouble. Like I said I will post the pic a.s.a.p. Trunksl
- It's no problem and you're not bothering me at all. Unfortunately I just don't have the ability to solve glitches causes by global wikia updates. Those things tned to resolve themselves quickly though. Like I said, tomorrow it will likely be fine. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:18, October 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, no hard feelings. It's perfectly fine not to like someone here, you just can't pick on them because of it. If you absolutely can't tolerate them, I would suggest ignoring those people completely. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:04, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
I can't think of anyone else to send this to, off the top of my head. The chat moderators online at the time completely ignored the issue.
Users...JanembaFreak07 and SaiyanAwesomeness were antagonizing/harassing another user (LukaCat) by SaiyanAwesomeness posting a disturbing image, and then when LukaCat refused to click it, JanembaFreak07 set the image in question as his avatar. They claim to be within the rules, though I think this would fall under breaking Chat Rule #2 - Harassing/insulting users is not allowed. —This unsigned comment was made by Ultimatepower22 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- Please sign your posts. I agree that this might be harassment, depending on the image and the conversation. I would need evidence, such as a screenshot of chat, to take action here. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:50, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
- We already have one like that called (unamused). -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:47, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- It's the same just with slightly different eye spacing. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:06, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
XD I used November Blue's nickname for 10X.
10X, do you think our background is a bit plain? Look at all the other wikis like:
And a lot more that I don't feel like putting on. So, 10X, do you think we should change the background to something a bit more DB related, instead of orange dots? Whoops, I almost forgot you use the monobook skin, so you will have to change it to see most of these. Thanks! • • •
- I think Nonoitall has done things like this in the past, would you mind suggesting this to him? I fully support having a more thematic skin. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:01, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
- If I may, I personally think that the current skin is classier with the evocation of Dragon Balls in a more simple skin, rather than slathering the page with gaudy designs and in-your-face, unnecessary characters. I think that making the wiki look more like Wikipedia with a twist is far more elegant than making the wiki look like a MySpace profile. Just wanted to give my two cents on the matter. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 22:02, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I definitely agree that the one we have works fine, plus I know I'm pretty used to it by now (and I'm sure everyone else is too). Couldn't hurt to look at some other ideas, though. • • 22:32, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Fair enough. I'm sure there are other tasteful and DBish backgrounds that exist. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 22:41, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, in-your-face thingys stink. I was thinking maybe a skin with the dragon balls. Maybe Shenron too. • • • 14:43, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10x what is up.
Tenny this user http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:Aathithya_Vidhyarth has been vandlising Bardock and I have reverted everyone of his edits and left him a message letting him know to read the rules and manual of style and he is still vandlising Bardock the last edit he made I reverted and also in the message I left him I told him he need to quit vandlising.
Tenny please watch Bardock for me while I am gone.
I am home Tenny and I don't know if you count adding false info to a page vandlising but it is to me.
- It doesn't look like vandalism, but I will keep tabs at least once a day. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:03, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok 10x thanks.
Yes one of my favorite movies actually, the reason I messaged you this, is cause Star Wars 7 will be released in 2015(sequel to 4, 5 and 6).--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 02:24, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I heard he was going to try and do some side role like creative overseer or something. Hopefully the new leaders on the movie will do a good job. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:56, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
And leats hope that they won't censor or water down the plot of Lucas, to make it for kids, or change the script without making it childish.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 22:25, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Nah it'll be good, Pirates of the Caribbean was probably about as adult as Stars Wars ever got, maybe more so. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:15, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I have never heard of it before, but you can always look up things like this using http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListGroupRights As far as I can tell, it is identical to Administrator, with the added abilities to add bureaucrats, rollback, and administrators, and remove rollback, administrator, and bots. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:45, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hey 10x I don't think
Hey 10x I don't think some of the Wikia Contributor's will not read the rules or do what any of us user's who have been on here long enough to know what to do and I know you asked one to please read the messages and rules but I am just saying what I think.
- This message is a little vague... could you be more specific? Exactly what user is breaking what rule, and what action are you looking for me to take? -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:46, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
It really wasn't about a user breaking the rules but like I said in the message I am just saying what I think but is inappropite language against the rules I can't remember if so then a Wikia contributor has broke that rule and it was on Instant Transmission's page.
- The language that was added to the page was vugler.
Okay thanks, I checked it out. Usually we don't block on the first offense unless it's really bad, like deleting a whole article or something. If he continues to add profanity to articles, we will warn, and then block him. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:56, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I like chat, I just don't get on very much since I'm busy with the articles. That's one of the reasons why we have chat moderators; they are in charge of chat. But yes, I'll jump on right now. P.S. I knew you wouldn't leave : ) -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:57, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
a user is removing all content from profiles
this user http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Zaykong has been removing all information from several profile pages. -- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 02:35, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you, I left him a message. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:45, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
Shoot, that last wiki contributor was me! :) Sorry, 10X! Is it okay if you could erase that page with my IP address on it? I dont want it floatin around the wikia. Thanks bro! :D Also: Whats up? Did you go trick or treating? xD Meh, too old to go, and the weather stunk so badly from Sandy. I still racked up on the sweet leftovers! :D 03:11, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what wiki contributor you mean, what page did you comment on, or what is your IP? Haha, I didn't go out but I ate lots of candy anyway : ) -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:08, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
Ah, yes! xD Its probably gonna be real hard to find that up then. Does it just automatically send a message to your IP if you didnt log in, because it was signed by you, silly! xD Yeah right? I was writing an essay up during that time, but I loaded on all the candy that was suppose to be for the tiny tots, ha. I ended up watching 2 SciFi movies during that time too! 02:09, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Yup, every user, registered or anonymous, gets an automated message from the last admin to edit with a welcome and some beginner's instructions. Candy and sci-fi? Sounds like a great night to me! -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:52, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
That actually makes perfect sense! I was always wondering how quickly admins send out messages to new users once they started contributing. Shouldve known though. xD Yep! It was awesome! The first movie was a Spielburg movie, I didnt really like it though. The 2nd was on TV, I only saw it once, and it was fun to watch it again. (I forgot a lot of parts.) Its called District 9. Amazing movie, you should see it if you havent! 00:17, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I saw district 9 in theaters and thought it was okay. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:51, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
an anonymous user http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/18.104.22.168 has been using profanity on a blog -- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 13:09, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll take a look. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:58, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
this is kind of important
right now on the top 10 list of the best wikis of 2012 DB wiki is #2 we are 4 behind my little pony .
sadly ....a staff member has deleted the poll. luckily we got a screen shot of DB in the lead
- Cool, thanks for showing me that. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:03, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the comment, but please do not leave messages in my archives. You can always bring back up an old topic on my current talk page. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:57, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
Hey there Kamehameha,
My name is Jorge and I am on Wikia's Community Development team. I just noticed that the ad module in the right-hand column of your mainpage is pushing all your mainpage content down. It looks like you have a left-column with news and blogs and whatnot. If this were moved into the right column it could potentially fix the issue.
If you like I'd be happy to work on it myself. If you could use the help, just let me know in on my Talk page!
- Sure, thanks Jorge. I think we took a stab at that about a month ago when the problem appeared, but we couldn't manage to straighten things out with the Wikia skin without messing up the MonoBook skin. Any help you can give would be appreciated! Thanks, -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:11, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
the user http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:SaiyanAwesomeness has dropped the F bomb on my blog
- Thank you, I left him a note. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:48, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
He's spammed chat and was vandalizing the wiki. Autobots, roll out!06:14, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, it's been taken care of. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:03, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
Yeh bro, it's time. Give User:Gohan ibbe mod rights now. Any person who is familiar with the wiki and knows if/who needs to become a mod would agree. You have many people saying Shakuran13, and I love the guy, but he is hardly on chat, I can think of at least 10 people who are on more than him. The only reason he is getting votes is because he is super popular and everybody likes him (me included). The problem is no one is really that good friends with Gohan Ibbe cos he is always on at the times when people like me and Callan and also a few ghours after people like SKG and Kotsu log off. Also he doesn't just have chatbox open, he is checking it too. he might not say a heap, but he is always checking it. Just seriously make him a mod because he is on the whole time from when me, Callan and Kotsu get off until Vegito, Cookie and Kotsu get back on after school. So yeh he is a definite go. Just make him a mod! he deserves it and another thing about him is that when he becomes a mod it won't change how he acts and is with the other users. Thanks mate
Yeah, you should totally mod Ibbe.09:54, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
Ibbe probably will become a jerk once he becomes a mod or whatever you want to call it, Not saying he is a jerk or anything., If he does like most people here >.> the only one one here that isn't a jerk is Bardockgoku and Miricle and a couple others. I wouldn't recommend ibbe tho...
I agree too, I see ibbe on a lot when other mods aren't, and right now we need Mods...18:03, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for the 4 for and 1 against recommendations. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:07, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry for asking again.
This is the third time I've asked this, sorry.
Okay, so there is this dude who keeps blanking userpages, and doesn't stop. May I have rollback to revert all of the edits, because I'm afraid he'll blank even more pages. Thanks! • • • 21:21, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
The word Clitoris is not censored entirely. It only censored Clit in clitoris, which clit is not a word. Plz fix this.
Leo Kazisaski~P.S. : Don't ban me, I was just pointing it out.
I'm not saying he should uncensor anything. Leo Kazisaski
- I don't think the actual name for a body part should be censored, but if some users get offended, or if the majority disagrees with me for another reason, then I will change it. "Damn" is indeed profanity. The amount that people use it does not make it better. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:13, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
one day i looked at my edit count http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Editcount/Quackulon_The_Duck_Tyrant
and i saw a very strange category between user talk and file... its called dragonball wiki.. what kind of edit did i make that was listed under dragonball wiki? -- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 04:05, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Is this a joke?
That is a very good question, and the answer is not obvious at all. There all some special pages, such as Dragon_Ball_Wiki:Rules, that exist in their own special category of edits. These are usually formatting or policy pages. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:06, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
- may I become a chat mod, 10x?
So will he become a mod yet or do I need to get more evidence or support or whatever? Just tell me what is needed and I'll get it cos he needs to become a mod and it's just better to get it done now than stall for no reason for as long as it may be. So what do you need for him to become a mod?? 11:40, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I got your recommendation earlier. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:28, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
Maybe you'd like to answer my question? I even repeated it at the end of my message so you wouldn't forget ~BardockGoku
- You can find a list of the current chat mods from a link on the main page, which will answer your first question. He has not been made a chat mod at this time. I believe you also know the answer to the second question, since I've said it before, which is that we pick mods when one is needed in the appropriate time zone, and we base the decision on recommendations from other users. Having already given your recommendation, there is nothing else that you personally can do to make him more desirable as a mod candidate when the community next decides that one is needed. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:26, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I do know that, but unfortunately it has usually been motivated by people wanting more power for themselves. People suggesting we get more chat mods out of an actual need for one is the minority. We have a social administrator who is in charge of deciding when we need more, in addition to recommendations for others, which are by definition not self-serving. It does not make sense to have all of the admins in chat all the time on top of the chat mods. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:34, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
A troll came on chat today, here is his account: User:Thou Trollerr - Dragon Ball Wiki.
- Thank you, I will take a look. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:29, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
- No. He trolled RacingShadows. And I don't know how to screenshot. Leo Kazisaski (My talk) 23:35, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
Most keyboards have a screenshot button, which saved the screen in your clipboard (a temporary storage space). Then you just open a program like Paint and hit"paste". Upload the file and you have your evidence. Otherwise, there is no proof that he deserves a block in case he complains afterward. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:46, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
Problems am having
Am having problems with users being very rude to me but this one http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:Vegeta88 is really upseting me and he keeps replying negative comments to my stuff and am not trying to be a bad guy or anything like that but it might get to the point that I might fight with the user which I don't want to get into.AREA95000 (talk) 14:54, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- No, I'm just telling you not to spam unrealated comments, and you're getting too mad.
- *facepalm* I'm telling you not to upload random pictures on blogs. You're not stopping.
Vegeta88, this user is clearly taking personal offense to your comments, and he does not appear to be breaking any rules. Please just ignore his posts if you are not interested in them. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:29, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- No, on the blog "post thy picture", he is posting random images he created in MS paint. (The purpose of the blog is to upload pics of yourself.)
- I'm sorry, I didn't understand that. You appear to have 2 active account right now, which is not allowed. Which one would you like to use, and which one would you like to discard? -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:32, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay great. I have blocked that account as a user request. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:23, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you, also some people on chat disliked it that you deleted the pic blog(don't know why), plus chat is annoying, wikian, quack and others always blame that I'm trolling them, when they're attacking me on chat and when I make some unimportant jokes, they feel offended at start, the chat gets annoying pretty easily, just check some screenshots I left on goku777's talk page and you'll get what I mean, also could you make me a rollbacker, I have like 1800 edits on articles.--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 22:31, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- yes we are mad about the blog... also here is a screen shot of Unknown L calling me an idiot after i asked him to leave me alone http://snag.gy/4ocAa.jpg -- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 22:36, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I didn't call you an idiot, I asked you if you were one. Sorry if I insulted you.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 22:37, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- you clearly were trying to insult me. along with that you are constantly calling me ignorant among other names. you also harassed me trying to get me to go to another wiki after telling you no 4 times. -- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 22:41, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Plus you said gtfo many times.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 22:41, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Dude that's not harassment, you want to talk about harassment you constantly call me a troll, you tell me to get out of the chat you keep saying gtfo and no I wasn't trying to insult you, that's just your opinion, I gave you a helpful advice and you simply make fun of it, plus you keep teaming up with other users to get me out of the chat and you told me today that you PWNED ME the other day on chat.--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 23:04, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- i could sit here and list everything you have done wrong. but im not because your just gonna whine about it some more and then you will never leave me alone . im telling you right now if you say anything directly to me , that i might take as an insult. i will report you.
- just leave me alone thats all that i want -- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 23:16, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Dude are you kidding me, are you threating me or something? I can list many other things you did wrong aswell so what?ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 23:19, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
We're all a little tense here, so let's calm down. Quackulon The Duck Tyrant, Unknown L apologized for insulting you, and since he didn't directly insult you that should be enough. We should all try and be a little less harsh, and just ignore others if they are saying something you disagree with. If they start breaking rules, then let me know. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:25, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
ive asked The unknown L to leave me alone several times. now he has come to my talk page complaining about being banned.(why me? *sigh*). ive asked him again to leave me alone but he refuses
- Ok what ever you say quack, but 10x before you answer his message, check his talk page first.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 22:51, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
I looked at his talk page and it cements my view that you two would be better off just not talking to each other, and preferably not about each other either. Everyone has people that they don't get along with, and that's normal, but it's a shame that you're both letting it get you both so mad. Just stay off each other's talk pages, don't comment on each other's posts, and don't talk about each other for a little while. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:22, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Gifs on pages
Could we have .gif files on pages?
- No. We are currently working on integrating videos into articles, which will supersede gifs. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:33, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
User:Vegeta88 has a picture on his profile that seems to be inappropriate for the site. I think you should look into this. It also appears that he was the one that uploaded it.
- Edit: Vegeta88 uploaded several inappropriate pictures now, so I suggest you block him. o_o 18:59, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
They were already there. In the informational part of the wiki. And I just cropped one. Not even on my profile.
- And cropping and reuploading one isn't bad because someone else already did it? Rather than report them to an admin?
20:33, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- He didn't upload the others, but reposted them. Pictures that show Bulma topless do count as being inappropriate right? 21:47, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, they should only be used on articles using the correct redirect template for mature images. Non-article pages should not have any nudity. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:24, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
This comment on this blog is quite blunt, and rather innaproppriate/offensive and stupid. Could you take care of it? Thank you.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Shakuran13/Post_thy_picture#comm-405126 The Odd Musketeer 21:25, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
the recent activity feed just dissapeared screenshot--> http://snag.gy/y2yoU.jpg
- We don't have control over intermittent technical glitches like that. Please ask wikia central about this. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:26, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- also for the last 2 hours chat has been without a mod AND IT IS HELL ... please come watch chat if you have time -- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 04:21, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
I would like to recommend jeangabin for an administrator, he works hard on this site, harder than any other user on, if anyone deserves to be an administrator on this site it's him, I don't think this wiki would have this much content if he wasn't on the site.--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 23:24, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- We have been working with him and I too think that he will be a good admin in the future. Right now, they only big obstacle is occasional edit warring. Admins should always go to the talk page, rather than edit warring, since we need to be direct communicators. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:27, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
hi 10times kamehameha i was wondering how to decorate my page .could u teach me .i am vegito is the best.
- Sure, I can help. What are you looking to do specifically? -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:28, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Just click the button on the login screen that says "I forgot my password," and it will email your password to your email address. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 18:08, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
Banned from chat
I was banned from chat by kotsu, the reason said that it was because I cursed while mods where away, but that's a lie, first I didn't curse, second the only evidence give by users was this:http://snag.gy/cBb2i.jpg they also blamed me for harassment, but I didn't harass them at all and as far as anything goes they harass me all the time, wikian and quack I mean. ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 23:49, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
- You really have to work that out with Kotsu. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:31, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't believe you because several users said they felt insulted or intimidated by your behavior. Not a good impact you are leaving on other members of the community. One of which, a very responsible member of the community, said you told him to "go kill himself" with your Spiderman account that you had. I hope you understand how serious this is. 00:45, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
If several users all said one thing and you said another, with no evidence either way, it's a tough judgement call. We try our best to pick good chat mods to use their discretion in these situations. I have even less information here than Kotsu did, so it's not my place to say he was wrong. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:49, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
I told him to go key himself not kill and he told me to gtfo just for telling him to look his pm and tell me which are those people and I don't care how many said it, you never said anything to them about what they did, you're like away from the chat the whole time and theres no evidense to support what they said so there.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 01:04, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
You where disrupting chat. By annoying everyone,copying everything I said, and starting arguments on purpose. For example I will say "I'm home schooled" and you will say "That explains so much Wikian" and I know based on that comment you where saying I am an idiot. Since you even said it yourself to me before in PM. Again In PM you told me "I always thought you where an idiot" and you even said "F you!" twice to me in PM uncensored. If I knew how to screenshot at the time I swear I would post it. I know how to screenshot now. So don't even try that again because I will post it. Wikian13000 (talk) 01:24, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah hi um idk what im doing wrong on the wikis i try to contribute, but something i write or change is deleted or changed again, only some of the wikis i did are still there, im trying not to get things wrong honestly i think i need help
- We don't need the extra opinions here at this time. This is between Unknown L and Kotsu. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:40, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
i need a photo deleted . somebody took a screenshot of my profile and photoshopped it to make it look like i had 69 (real mature) edits and that i was a girl. here is the photo http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:LOL_XD.jpg
Censored but cursing none this less
One user used the f word in his comment, though censored I still think this is against the rules, look for yourself:ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 15:50, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
also:http://snag.gy/l40HL.jpg and http://snag.gy/cWnt4.jpg http://snag.gy/iTKo4.jpg http://snag.gy/28fyn.jpg http://snag.gy/chKoX.jpg http://snag.gy/bOXRI.jpg http://snag.gy/tX5yb.jpg ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 16:50, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
- L for the last time leave me alone.
- The rules state, "Profanity is not allowed in chat, even if it is censored." This includes acronyms, like "GTFO." -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:56, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Just my opinion, but I object to Kotsu being a mod. Just sayin'.19:23, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, you object to me being a chatmoderator, even though when you informed me someone was repeating the same thing over and over (spamming) I took care of it right away. Makes sense.19:28, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Why the hell would I think it was that? I obviously saw you kick Quack. It said I object to you being a mod. I didn't say I object to you being a mod because you weren't doing your job.19:31, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Well I don't mean to burst your bubble, but the majority would disagree with you. But just curious, if it isn't that you think I'm not doing my job, and it doesn't appear that it's because I've done something wrong (otherwise this would be you reporting me) and it's just an opinion, then why are you telling 10X this in the first place? I mean, what could he possibly say back to you? It just seems kind of random.19:41, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
You know kotsu, your conversation with me, as to why you blocked me wasn't very helpful: http://snag.gy/RBGg6.jpg http://snag.gy/vsDcW.jpg just saying.--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 19:44, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
I have seen a screenshot of you repeatedly calling Wikian "weakian" which, if I were him, I'd be offended too. Also, I have seen you arguing with other users in chat much more than is healthy and not to mention, at least two of the users that would like to remain anonymous (everyone has a right to confidentiality, you know) are trusted members of the community. But when so many people complain to me that you are harassing them or others, I am obliged to do something about it. You seem to be oddly mad over a one day ban to the point where you dislike me (as you said in that screenshot) while I was just doing my job to make others feel comfortable in chat too. I didn't base my decision on emotion at all, I don't usually do so either. I base my decision on what I believe is best for the majority of chat, as I try to keep chat at a managable level and try to make as many members of the chat as comfortable as I can get them. And your logic does seem to be a bit messed up in this case, like I said. I mean, you are assuming you didn't deserve the ban when I have over four users that say you did and gave me reasoning as to why you should have been banned in the first place.19:56, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
I don't see why people object to Kotsu being a mod because Kotsu has been an excellent mod. He has always helped users when they have problems and he always comes to the chat quickly when someone needs him. And in fact he was the one that helped me be a better mod when I first became one so I really see no reason to object at him being a mod since Kotsu has always been an amazing mod. 20:02, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
I'm a trusted user here too, but you didn't take my word, you simply believed what they told you because they were more people, you had no evidence ro back up that I harassed anyone and an argument can't start from one person only.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 20:05, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, see, the thing is, there was more than one respected member of the community that confirmed the behavior for me and several others, some of which have had significantly improved or even exemplary behavior. Also, I witnessed your somewhat more confrontational behavior as of late, witnessed a few of the scuffles you got into, and I think I made the best choice, given what I had to take from it at the time. I never said Weakian was a curse word, but you are right up calling him "weak" and thus offending him, and you can't say "just kidding" if the person you said it to was offended by it. Also you telling me to "get my facts right" somewhat offends me and makes me feel as though you are insulting my intelligence and judgement. If I were you, I'd use more discretion when addressing others.20:25, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Dude I didn't mean to offend you, but people just started arguing with me, for a simple I thing I would say that they didn't like and he called me a troll on my face, he made me feel just as offended and the weakian is just a nickname a joke nothing more, I didn't mean to offend him in that level and he offended me too on chat.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 20:29, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I hear your objection, and I'll keep it in mind. We would only get rid of a mod by their request, or if they were purposely abusing their power. If a mod is simply not up to standards, but still has their heart in the right place, we will work with them. I feel that Kotsu is doing fine by staying on the stricter side. Kotsu, try not to be offended by people saying that you are not doing a good job. Everyone with power will always be criticized to some extent, publically and privately. Remember that they are talking about your work, and not you as a person. It is also their right to do so. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:04, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok 10x I hear what you say and agree, but keep in mind that users on chat make me feel hostiled all the time.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 00:12, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Will do 10X. Thanks for the encouragement. :) 00:50, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
Also I don't object to kotsu cause he banned me or anything, it's just like he hardly replies on chat in time, I pm him and I have to tell him that I sent him pm about 3 or 4 times before he actually replies, like way too late most of the time and for the record kotsu you told me that calling wikian, weakian is harassment, well isn't it harassment and offensive when you tell somebody's opinion a messed up logic, even more so when you were not actually there to know how everything happened and people here are annoyed and feel harassed too easily and they're exaggerating, either they have something against me or are neutral and trusted members.--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 14:44, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
I also wanted to state that I agree with SS7S. Chef Chicken 20:45, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
What's wrong with Kotsu being a mod?
A user calling me a freak.
http://snag.gy/qupWn.jpg --ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 20:02, November 12, 2012 (UTC) and another user called me looser: http://snag.gy/pxXBH.jpg.--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 20:08, November 12, 2012 (UTC)L....*Facepalm* Can you NOT take a joke!? Half of the things they say sometimes are jokes. Why are you always going to 10X every 5 seconds?! He's not your Dad. BTW, you take things WAAAAAAAAAY to serious, its the internet. I'm not trying to start anything with you, but to let you know, eventually people are not going to like you anymore and stop thinking you can do anything you want.
So admins will force the rules on them.ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs20:42, November 12, 2012 (UTC) http://snag.gy/Q64i4.jpg --ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 22:15, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok thanks for letting me know that he did. P.S. Miricle1778, would you mind using a second sig page to hide the giant code you're leaving on talk pages? You can find instructions linked at the top of this page. Thanks! -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:07, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
Though I didn't tell him about what gotenksrulesz said, the pic above I mean, so could you tak care of it?ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs00:20, November 13, 2012 (UTC) http://snag.gy/Kdrtc.jpg --ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 00:28, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
- What is wrong in the link. All I see is more arguing. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:34, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not going to enforce hell as a swear. The chat mods can if they feel it's necessary. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:43, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
Omg are you serious? If a user called me a freak or a loser I would have most likely forgotten who it was within a day. Seriously you need to toughen up it is an online chat. Also one of the reason 10X appoints mods is so that he isn't bugged about chat related issues such as this. Go see a moderator if you feel you have any problems regarding chat. 05:25, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
You keep saying you don't care. But you make it so obvious that you do since you leave an admin messages when someone calls you a freak or loser or a doodle brain seriously just get over it mate. And that doesn't really make sense, I wasn't talking about not reporting I was saying where to report an issue to. Chat related issue for chat mod. Wiki related issue for admin. Alright?
the mod problem
unfortunately Staff now agrees that we need more mods. because today we had TyA (vstf) and Trellar (staff) come into our chat today i took a screen shot of what trellar had to say http://snag.gy/oRioT.jpg . if you look at the user list you can also see who is on during that time (14:00 (utc) - 21:00(utc)).
the problem is that all of the american chat mods are at school at that time. and the 2 who are not are from australia and are proboly sleeping. i remember that Trellar has had to come on before and appoint 2 temp mods. this didnt happen this time. but im sure if we dont get our mod situation figured out and staff has to come back again they might just do that.
i forgot to mention that staff did have to take action and ban a user.they also blocked 2 other users
- Thanks, we're adding a new mod in the next 24 hours. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:24, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
Are you kidding me?
- I would have to see examples. Links? -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:25, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Vegeta88/Revive! --..Vegeta.8..8......talk.....contrib. 22:48, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
I was visiting some other DB wikis, and I found this one with a great main page. Do you think we could make something like this? http://es.dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Wiki ..Vegeta.8..8......talk.....contrib.
- Sorry no, impossible. The users who can't read Spanish would be devastated by switching languages like you're suggesting. : ) Jk, you should go to SSJGoku93 with specific suggestions. He's been learning and applying a lot of great new wikia templates lately. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:28, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
Not sure if you noticed or not, but on the MediaWiki Emoticons page, all the swear words you rendered the same color as the background with the <font> tags are visible due to the background change.19:23, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the note, I'll see what I can do. It will have to be a compromise between monobook and wikia. I would rather have it more invisible of wikia skin, but maybe I can figure out a way to do both. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:16, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll take a look. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:17, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
Forwarding a message.
Bro how are ya? You been well? Anyway I was talking to a user today and he gave me this proposal, this is what he had to say.
"Hey, this is the owner of DragonBall Legends (dblegends.com) and would like to discuss a possible "merging" between our two sites. By that I mean we will promote the wiki's articles and posts as well as add you to our new menu for DBZ information on all our pages. In return I'd like the wiki to also promote us and our news and I would also like to become an admin if possible and I will also make any edits to the wiki. Get back to me at email@example.com or at dblegends.com if you wish to discuss further. Thanks!
So what do you think mate? If you don't mind I would like to be part of the discussion about this if I may. So the three of us all discussed us together, admin,like experienced or high class user (hope I don't sound bad saying that) and proposal guy (lol name). Anyway he made an account called CronoA7X and approached me on chat as that. Catch ya soon mate :)
- I got this message from Barku and I thought it would be appropriate to forward it to you. 02:59, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
I do not think someone having a fansite necessary qualifies them to be a leader in a community setting like wikia. Also, there would need to be a very convincing argument as to what our site is missing, that exists on that site. It seems like the best course of action would be to simply add that info here with a citation, as is both legal and normal convention for a wiki. Since fansites aren't usable references anyway, the only possibility seems like we would just be finding it through this fansite and then citing the actual source, which would have to be some other official media. Finally, wikia does not allow advertising of other non-wikia, non-paying sites. I am sure that this fan has a quality site, but I do not think that advertising for him or giving him unearned responsibilities here would be in the best interests of our readers. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:14, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
I was told by "SSJ4 Vegito" to contact you about this subject. I have a big project I am working on that deals with a remake of Dragonball. I wanted to contact you immedietely, and interview you with very brief questions. I am not sure how to get your e-mail or any other ways of contacting you in a private manner.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Could you possibly email me? It is very important that I talk to the adminstrators of the Dragonball Wiki and I can tell you more information as soon as possible.
- I see the email in my inbox; I will reply now. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:14, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
I have a minor question... I'm curious, as I've forgotten the method; how exactly do we remove categories from the articles; I want to adjust specific articles in accordance but seem to have forgotten how to remove categories after they have been submitted into the article. I remember an x going into play, but notice that I'm incapable of locating it as of now, even in edit mode. - 12:39, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Using monobook plaintext editing, they will show up as text within the article boundary. Using monobook wikitext, or the wikia skin, there is a group of boxes outside and below the normal editing field. Each box here has the name of the category and an X and clicking the x should remove the category (after you save). -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:01, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't see any of the x's as I said prior; I believe I'm using the wikia skin: here's a screen cap: screen. I am still unable to locate the boxes you speak of. Sadly, the categories do not show up on the editing field as you can see... I greatly appreciate any help on this matter. - 19:37, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
Okay it looks like pages with categories will have a separate field to the right of the body of the article. It has it's own scroll box if there are a lot of categories. Simply delete the ones you would like to remove, and then save the page as usual. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:58, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Sure. To do this, I will need you to either post links to them here, or tag them for deletion with the deletion template. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:04, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
Hey this is Crono, the owner of DragonBall Legends. I'm not asking to be an admin seeing how I am new to this wiki. But my proposal was that we at dblegends.com would promote articles from this wiki via news entries and on every page. We get several thousand unique users visiting our site everyday and since we currently do not offer basic DB info we have decided it might be more simple to team up with an existing and established wiki such as this one. What we offer is up to date news and articles, we try and make a new post several times a week. People come to our site mainly for one thing, Dragon Ball news. We also offer media such as music and videos but that is not our main concern. We're no ordinary fan site, we're viewed as one of the largest Dragon Ball sites out there. We first established the site in 2007 but I have been in the community since 1997 when I first created a DBZ fan site. You may have heard of my past projects: Planet Vegeta, Saiyan Blood and Fusion Vegetto. Just let me know what you think, if anything we would like to at the very least become affiliates. CronoA7X (talk) 22:14, November 18, 2012 (UTC) CronoA7X
- As far as being affiliates, I am somewhat limited in what I can do for you, since this site is owned by wikia staff. I'll make 2 lists, one with ways we can help each other, and one with ways we currently cannot.
- Ways we can help each other:
- You can put links to any article here on your site.
- You can directly copy articles here to your site, as long as you put a link to the DB wiki article and to the article's history (this credits the users who wrote the article).
- You can let admins here know about DB news that you feel we should be featuring on our main page DB news sections.
- You can post links to your site on your userspace here, including blogs.
- Ways we cannot help each other:
- We cannot post links to your site on our main page, articles, or forums.
- We cannot directly post info from your site that does not have an official source (such as original research).
- You cannot use info here on your site without citing us as the source (if we have an external source listed, like for a quote or for news, then you do not need to cite us).
Quotes Section on Episodes
Hiya, 10X! I've noticed that a few episode pages have a quotes section. I was wondering if it would be alright if I started adding some for episode pages that didn't (I'm rewatching the series, trying to get a friend into it, and noticing a lot of interesting quotes)? Or would you prefer they stay the way they are? -- 17:55, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
I'm from India I wanted to ask you is that who is strongest in fusion is it Gogeta or Vegeto?
Please answer me.
- Hi there, and thanks for stopping by. There are 2 answers here that I can explain for you. With Goku and Vegito using either fusion at the same point in time, Vegito would be the stronger result than Gogeta, in both power and duration of the transformation. However, the fusions do not take place at the same point in time in the series, and it can be assumed that the strongest actual use of Vegito (Super Saiyan) is weaker than the strongest actual use of Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4). -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:41, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
a couple users are arguing on this blog User_blog:RealityKings4/The_Best_Avatars_Ever#comm-407383
- Wow, you don't say? 03:50, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, I'll take a look. Quackulon The Duck Tyrant, please use a second signature page so that your entire code is not displayed with every post. You can find instructions at the top of this page. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:05, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
Seems there is a bit of an edit war or somethin' on the Eis Shenron page. Not sure if I partook in it, but I did revert an edit by an Annon that was putting false info in once, but the same one and Quackulon are in a bit of a debate. 04:18, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
He is highly misguided and won't stop!04:26, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
Ah wait, problem resolved.16:24, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Nice job! I'm so glad to see that you could work this out through discussion. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:53, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Canonicity on the Wiki
User:Jeangabin666 and I have been in a sort of editing feud over canonicity, namely on the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods page. His explanation and definition of "canon", was "anything official is canon"; which is completely false. I did my best to re-write the proper explanation of canon on the DB franchisepage, but my edits where once again undone. The way in which we have canonicity described is false. With many popular series, such as Star Wars, Lord of The Rings, Marvel, etc. The original content created by the original author is what is truly canon; or anything the author flat out states he or she considers part of the original story. In the case of Dragon Ball, this would be the original manga and the subsequent anime series (minus filler of course) that would be the canon material. Anything such as movies, games, OVA's, filler, etc. would not be classified as original content, they are side-stores, what-ifs, etc. We need to establish a foothold on what is considered canon or not, as we do not want to confuse readers and to be taken seriously in the Dragon Ball canon community.
This debate has happened probably literally more than a hundred times on this wiki alone. The official view for this wiki on DB canonicity can actually be found on the main page, and I, 10X, and many users agree that this is the current is the best definition of canon. As Wikipedia states, canonicity is highly subjective, so the whole "guilty until proven innocent" policy of not accepting anything as canon unless Toriyama makes it or says it is is completely of your own creation. We have a foothold and it works well. What's official is official. Everything else is non-canon. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 03:05, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
- In the entirety of fandom, canonicity is 9 times out of 10, considered to be the original works by the original author, or anything said author agrees is part of the established back-story. But as you stated, this debate has already taken place, and obviously if you all agree with this, then my voice really has no say. And as ridiculous as it is to consider Broly or a DBGT actually fitting into the original story, I guess there's really nothing that can be done about it if there isn't an official canon/non-canon established.
Toriyama helped with all of the movies, and wrote or dictated the plot for most of them. He is actually credited as the author of GT (there's a screenshot on the GT talk page that shows he is separately credited as original author, and the GT series author), so that falls under both your definition and the community's for canon. Shakuran13 is correct though, and canon doesn't have any one good accepted definition. The literal definition means only the manga is in the canon (which is actually a noun, so most fan communities, us included, don't even get the grammar surrounding the word correct), and that means we're best leaving it off as many pages as we can, which we do. Having a hierarchy of canon is the best way to do it, since manga fans can say, "look, it's the most canon!" and fans of your view, where author input is enough, can say, "Yes, but GT is too! Just not as much..." Also, that Wikipedia page is terrible, and I have actually tagged it for deletion in the past. It presents an arbitrary view of what a canon is in fandom, presents the contradictory literal definitions, shows examples of a couple official canons grouped by companies (who also use the word incorrectly, though they own their works so no one bugs them about it), and then never goes back to give evidence for the original claim. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:06, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Concern am having
- It seems like he's trying to help, he just isn't being as polite about it as he could be. Try and pick out the tips he's giving from the other things. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:09, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Super Saiyan Somebody is harassing a user called "Coolrye", who is new to the wiki. He is also attempting to be a jerk to alot of other users (but is failing, very, very misrebly), including me. please make him stop, he's becoming very annoying. Thanks! • • • 00:42, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Please let me know where this is occurring. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:12, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
On all of Coolrye's blogs. You deleted this, but there was also a long argument between us (he told me to go jump in a ditch and kill myself), and I also counter insulted him. So ban me if you have to, but then you have to ban Shakuran13 and 10reapaer01, since they participated in the same argument. • • • 13:30, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Vegeta88, please use a second signature page as instructed on my instructions at the top of this page. Your signature takes up like 20 lines when editing the source version of a page. As for this blog, I will not block those people if there is no proof of the things you are saying. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 17:39, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
If I do get a warning it's getting reverted; SSJGoku93 already gave me a warning for Coolrye. As for what Vegeta said, I did tell him something, but not what he's saying I said. He's pretty far off.20:50, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Ultimate Tensa Zangetsu
I would like to report User:Leo Kazisaski for editing this picture to make it inappropriate. If you can, please message him about this.
02:59, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll take a look. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:12, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Name change of article
Someone renamed the page 'False Super Saiyan' to 'Hidden Super Saiyan', even though Daizenshuu confirmed it was 'False Super Saiyan'. Not sure if it is limited to Admins, but I can't revert the name change. Check it out? 23:06, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- EDIT: Ah, Jeanie got it. I guess it had to be re-renamed instead of reverted. Sorry for the notice. 23:08, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Dear 10X, DJ has been abusing his founder powers kicking everyone in chat. Please take care of this situation.P.S: