This is 10X Kamehameha's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to 10X Kamehameha.
|Archive 1 - August, 2009 - December, 2009|
|Archive 2 - December, 2009 - February, 2010|
|Archive 3 - February, 2010 - April, 2010|
|Archive 4 - April, 2010 - June, 2010|
|Archive 5 - June, 2010 - July, 2010|
|Archive 6 - July, 2010 - August, 2010|
|Archive 7 - August, 2010 - September, 2010|
|Archive 8 - September, 2010 - January, 2011|
|Archive 9 - January, 2011 - March, 2011|
|Archive 10 - March, 2011 - May, 2011|
|Archive 11 - May, 2011 - July, 2011|
|Archive 12 - July, 2011 - August, 2011|
|Archive 13 - August, 2011 - September, 2011|
|Archive 14 - September, 2011 - October, 2011|
|Archive 15 - October, 2011 - November, 2011|
|Archive 16 - November, 2011 - December, 2011|
|Archive 17 - December, 2011 - January, 2012|
|Archive 18 - January, 2012 - February, 2012|
|Archive 19 - February, 2012 - March, 2012|
|Archive 20 - March, 2012 - April, 2012|
|Archive 21 - April, 2012 - May, 2012|
|Archive 22 - May, 2012 - June, 2012|
|Archive 23 - June, 2012 - August, 2012|
|Archive 24 - August, 2012 - October, 2012|
|Archive 25 - October, 2012 - November, 2012|
|Archive 26 - November, 2012 - February, 2013|
|Archive 27 - February, 2013 - March, 2013|
|Archive 28 - March, 2013 - May, 2013|
|Archive 29 - May, 2013 - July, 2013|
|Archive 30 - July, 2013 - October, 2013|
|Archive 31 - October, 2013 - February, 2014|
|Archive 32 - February, 2014 - June, 2014|
|Archive 33 - June, 2014 - October, 2014|
|Archive 34 - October, 2014 - March, 2015|
|Archive 35 - March, 2015 - July, 2015|
|Archive 36 - July, 2015 - January, 2016|
|Archive 37 - January, 2016 - May, 2016|
|Archive 38 - May, 2016 - April, 2017|
|Archive 39 - April, 2017 - March, 2018|
New Dragon Ball movie
Hello! Do you think we could add a link to the new Dragon Ball 20th Movie Commemoration Project in the local nav? I think it'd be good because then it's easier for users to find. Let me know what you think!Witnessme (talk) 19:49, March 20, 2018 (UTC)
- What do you mean by local nav? Also, your user name is great! -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:47, March 23, 2018 (UTC)
Hope all is well, I was reading over the Super Sayain 4 wiki and noticed it doesn't entail the Ozaru multiplication factor. It's stated Golden Great Ape is 10x stronger SSJ3, and SSJ4 is the culmination of Golden Great Ape and another x10 multiplyer. This detail should be clarified for the community and give better insight into the true scale of the conflicts portrayed in Dragon Ball GT. I request that this edit is changed and all is made well and known regarding the Super Sayain 4 transfirmation defintiely 20x stronger than Super Sayain 3 in Dragon Ball GT wikia.Thank You.
Dragon Ball Enthusiast
- You can edit articles when there is something you want to change. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 16:00, March 26, 2018 (UTC)
There have been a couple of users who have been uploading images that do not belong on this wiki, previously I asked that some would kindly stop uploading these images. This newest [] has been warned once already and has proceeded to upload pornographic images onto this wiki I ask you to please do something and have these images deleted.--Tuxedo12 (talk) 01:59, April 17, 2018 (UTC)
- The user has been blocked and all his uploads have been deleted. Thanks for the heads up. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:19, April 18, 2018 (UTC)
DragonEmeperor is edit warring and adding false information to pages.
- If the information is false, you really don't need an admin to say you can remove it. Munchvtec (talk) 03:21, April 17, 2018 (UTC)
- We only need one to settle the argument or the edit war won't end. DragonEmeperor (talk) 04:14, April 17, 2018 (UTC)
- To be fair, DragonEmeperor was the one ACTUALLY doing what the wiki has us do. If anything, Quaking, you were the one edit warring. And, regardless of whether or not the information is "valid", as you put it, you still have to use the talk page after even a single user disputes your edit. ExyleCage (talk) 04:50, April 17, 2018 (UTC)
- What “pages” are we talking about? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:20, April 18, 2018 (UTC)
- The edit you linked was a citation, not a power level claim. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:39, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
Yes, and he is claiming Goku became 10x stronger after drinking the ultra divine water, which he was not. He is also going around making unnessary edits, edit warring, and any edit that comes after his edits he undos them with no explanation. He seems to think only he can make edits here, then he claims he is waiting for admins to talk to but never does. QuakingStar (talk) 03:58, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Because, Neff found some sources and some other users agreed to reworded it. So that one was settled. P.S., my "unnecessary edits" you say are focusing on cleaning up older pages that haven't been edited on in years. DragonEmeperor (talk) 04:17, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
Nice excuse, but you don't need to add unnecessary shit to pages just because you feel like it. That's just redundant. We really needed to know Majuub was an earthling AND a human in that sentence?? No, human sufficed. You just want to be right and don't want anybody else making edits if YOU don't agree with them. You are edit warring and you are flexing like you are some sort of admin or sysop. You literally broke rules, yet you didn't even get a warning... that's hilarious. QuakingStar (talk) 04:23, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
SHIT is not a bad word, nor against the rules. Neither is the word hell. Don't you come on here acting like a Sysop or an Admin either when you are neither. Mind your business and move on. QuakingStar (talk) 04:36, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
It depends on how you use the word if it is against the rules or not, here is an example for both "You need to take your shit and shove it" is where shit would be against the rules and "Today was shit" is where it isn't against the rules. Actually ExyleCage shit isn't against the rules on the Rules page which can be found under Guidelines or on your talk page in the first message you received but it depends on how you use it if it is really against the rules I don't see a problem with Quaking calling some redundant stuff in articles shit instead of stuff.
Recommended Videos test
Hi 10X Kamehameha. I wanted to give you a quick head's up that I just posted a forum thread about a new feature test here on Dragon Ball Wiki. Let me know in that thread if you have any questions. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:25, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
David Gray/Sam Majesters is James Marsters
I come to you about this because you once stated that IMBd is reputable. and it lists Marsters as the voice of Zamasu and Fused Zamasu. So does Anime News Network. So has IMBD lost its reputation or it is still a valid source; that's my question? Other sources i listed are on its Zamasu's talk page.--Made up Character Wiki/Dragon Ball Fanon Wiki Admin Jack Jackson Things I do [mod] 07:57, May 1, 2018 (UTC)
- IMBD is a user-generated site like this one, so not ideal as a primary source. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:47, May 2, 2018 (UTC)
NegativeShipper was rude again this time on this http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:613839#34. He said I was young enough to question why people are needlessly mean and Sheikhtanveerahmed asked me how old are you kid... in response to my statements that GT and Super being trash are only opinions. And Negativeshipper has been rude in the past too. like in this thread http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:616539#144. Like I posted before on an archived message page, sorry if this bugs you.--Hulk10 (talk) 17:46, May 9, 2018 (UTC)
- Rudeness isn’t exactly a policy violation if it doesn’t hit the level of personal attack. I recommend not engaging in conversation with rude people. I didn’t see any cursing or insults. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:27, May 10, 2018 (UTC)
I personally think we are understaffed, most large wikis have at least two bureaucrats and four admins active. We are a large wiki and in the top thirty for most popular, I think we need to further up our administrative body.--Neffyarious (talk) 19:33, May 14, 2018 (UTC)
- Who would you recommend for new admins? For mainspace, we seem to have 1 bureaucrat and 2 admins regularly active including ourselves. I’m happy to add more if we have well-suited users. Conflict resolution skills are at the top of my list for candidates. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:28, May 15, 2018 (UTC)
That's the only problem, it's difficult which users exactly. New World God, YonedgeHp and Sandubadear all have admin skills, but are admins on other DB wikis and so would probably not be able to commit to being admins here (and NWG has not edited here all that much). DragonEmeperor and Goku20 both have good admin potential, but there are a few issues with them: they don't have the best standing in our community and DragonEmeperor also still needs some growth in how he edits (users have complained several times that he undoes edits without giving reasons). From what I've seen 0551E80Y may also be a good candidate. I'd say we need more community input on new admins.--Neffyarious (talk) 10:38, May 15, 2018 (UTC)
On my part now it really isn't my fault that I am bad standing with some of the community if you look at my talk page four users have a problem with me two of which because in their opinion I impersonate admins (which could be fixed by me becoming one) and the other two because I undone their edits which were wrong like the one that made the edit about how famous Gogeta is.
It doesn't take much for someone to become drunk with the power that they have be given and go on a bindge of being enforcement on policies far more then what is actually required. Oh, they can promise they will be good. But once they get the responsiblities, it can cause them to change their perception on things while having that lust of knowing you can stamp out any saying against you immeditalty with blocking them. It can be like ectasay, it is that easy to do.
I have seen around the wikia of admins who gone beyond the standards and even necessary procedure of enforcing rules, while being venomous about it. I know one who because of his actions has a very infamous reputation (contains strong langauge) of running his wikis, despite the high quality work he puts in on them.
My question is this. What do you have that can convince the community that they believe you will not be like him if you get these privalages? Because frankly i believe he would have been once like us non admin users here on the db wiki before he became an admin. But look what has happened to him. In my view, he is a warning of what can happen to communities that become toxicified because of too much abuse of adminstation power. 0551E80Y (talk) 11:59, May 15, 2018 (UTC)
0551E80Y I know that admin because I used to edit on the family guy wiki until he undone my edit and blocked me, and I personally don't care who in the community thinks I will or won't be like him because I know their are some that will be for me becoming an admin and some against it just because they have a problem with me undoing their edits for good reason and after 10X and Final both talked some sense into I have actually changed from the guy that users (who some of don't edit here anymore) had a problem with me don't anymore and quit a few times those problems where just misunderstandings, now the ones I have mentioned I don't know if they still edit here or not. But I can only prove people wrong or right if I become an admin and quit literally after having been wanting to, to help out with this exact problem of not enough admins and being passed over because I wasn't at the top of the list I really don't care if I become one or not anymore. If I do though I will check as many edits as I can which even goes for Dragon's edits and the ones I don't agree with or are wrong I will undo them and give them a reason (if I am not in a rush) which is all I can do. The users who edit war will have the rules mainly that one explained to them, the ones that want to be vandal's they will be either blocked or banned depending on if it was just one time or not. The other rule breakers will be treated like the ones who edit war.
I can't give a reason on every edit I work cause I do multiple pages at once. Plus, I read through the added material first before removing because most users like to either vandalize or add complete speculation. As the users that have a problem, you can read about them on Neff's talk page. Besides them, I don't really get complaints that much now. DragonEmeperor (talk) 18:13, May 15, 2018 (UTC)
- I have reviewed all these users and will promote 0551E80Y and YonedgeHp to admins. DragonEmperor you are almost there, but there are a couple concerns. Lack of communication including good edit summaries when undoing others’ good faith edits is one. Another is defending edits on the grounds they were made by admins in the past. Admins including me are by no means always right, and official sources trump users. This would be especially concerning if you used that argument to defend your own edits and stop using sources. I’m not saying you would do that, just that sources are needed in articles as are edit summaries and other good communication. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:33, May 16, 2018 (UTC)
- When people edit war over your edits even when some was sourced, I try to play neutral cause even I'm not sure at times. But, when nobody wants to listen or follow the rules so what can you do. Also, the good faith edits don't be always removed permanently. As for communication, you can see on Neff's talk page with Rey0194 and JohnRich23. DragonEmeperor (talk) 01:15, May 16, 2018 (UTC)
I appreciate the efficiency, but shouldn't we have gotten more imput - like from Bullza for example - before moving forward? Also, what about the subject of a second bureaucrat?--Neffyarious (talk) 10:12, May 16, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks, 10X Kamehameha, I'm honestly surprised that I was chosen to be a new admin here, even though I'm already part of the administration at the Spanish Dragon Ball Wiki, I'll be here more often to watch out. 11:00, May 16, 2018 (UTC)
Congratulations, Aussie Boy!13:04, May 16, 2018 (UTC)
- Recommendations are always welcome from any users including admins like Bullza. Neffy you and I both recognized the new admins, and I think requiring a review from all the current admins would be too much. I’m happy to keep serving the Wiki as our local active bureaucrat, and for the number of admins and frequency of adding new ones, I don’t think another is required right now. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:32, May 17, 2018 (UTC)
- A second bureaucrat to what end? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:18, May 17, 2018 (UTC)
- Just because someone else is doing something doesn’t make it right, necessary, or even useful. I think chat moderator status is okay to keep, since the relevant policies don’t change much if at all over time, unlike article content and style. As stated on your link, bureaucrats become inactive but not retired. I couldn’t do it if I wanted to anyway. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:42, May 17, 2018 (UTC)
Well as you have seen several users think a second bureaucrat would be a good idea, so it's something that needs to be acted upon. We can contact wikia to have them remove Nonoitall's user rights.--Neffyarious (talk) 20:54, May 17, 2018 (UTC)
- You say we need one because other sites need one, but you haven’t given any reason why we need one. Bureaucrats just click the button to add new admins, and we don’t need a second person for the volume of new admin promotions we need and have here. The other user didn’t know why hey thought we needed a second bureaucrat. Since I’ve told you why one is plenty for us right now, and no one else has given any reasons why we would need two, we will not be adding a second bureaucrat right now. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:36, May 17, 2018 (UTC)
We are voting on this, it's not your decision alone 10X, it's up to the community. As for reasons, what if you disappear? I've seen bureaucrats disappear without warning. What if there's a decision that should be made by more than one Bureaucrat? Promoting new admins is not all a bureaucrat should do, they should be the ones who update policies and rules as well.--Neffyarious (talk) 22:46, May 17, 2018 (UTC)
- We don’t decide things by voting, we use discussion and consensus. That means someone actually needs a reason to do something, including adding admins, rollback, chat mods, buteaucrat, etc. I’m patiently awaiting someone to give a reason for the second bureaucrat.
- Neff, Wikis don’t work on voting, they work on civil discussion and consensus. I’m surprised you don’t know that as an admin on a Wiki. If bureaucrats disappear, staff can appoint a new bureaucrat at that time. Rules here are determined by civil discussion and community consensus. Admins or bureaucrats have permission to edit the policies, but should not be tyrannically mandating policies without the community agreeing. While the main functional difference of bureaucrat rights is the extra button to make others admins or remove those rights, their service here involves much more. Like admins, they are leaders here and help resolve conflicts, drive Wiki style, and article formatting, as well as align the site with Wikia technology advancements. None of this is done alone. The differentiator of a bureaucrat, that is what they can do that admins cannot, is promote new admins. This is in additional to everything the other admins and users do too.
- So by all means, drive policy change through civil discussions and community consensus. Recommend new admins. Be a great editor and suggest and implement new formatting options in articles. Actively participate in the social aspects of the Wiki. All of those things can be done as an admin, and most by any user. But the button you would gain by having bureaucrat rights is not something we need a second person for right now. In the future you are a candidate for it, but comments about voting here as a substitute for discussions and consensus, and about admins making policies rather than facilitating and implementing them, make me hesitate. If you want to be a bureaucrat here, those are the areas to focus on—everything else I think you are good. And you don’t need to beat around the bush, you can just ask, either here or via email. Think about how you would shape the Wiki as a bureaucrat rather than just saying we need to vote on having two. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:11, May 18, 2018 (UTC)
Plenty of wikis work on voting, ours is about community consensus (which is basically voting, just with discussion). You talk about us running on a community consensus and yet you immediately put your foot down and say "we will not be adding a second bureaucrat right now" and you promote two new admins near immediately even though only two users have agreed that they are the right ones for the job (not that I don't appreciate the efficiency).
I already gave you what I think is reason enough, but if you need more; bureaucrats hold the most power on the wiki and I don't think that one person alone should have this, it should be more balanced. You say that the only difference between an admin and a bureaucrat is making new admins, but that's not true, in all honesty the bureaucrat is the one who gets the final say in things. I was discussing with a member of wiki's vanguard team a while back about the best way a wiki should be run and they suggested that a wiki should actually have three bureaucrats. I never said I wanted to be the second bureaucrat, I just said I think we should have a second one, certainly I'm a candidate but then there's also Bullza - who may well be better suited for the job than me.--Neffyarious (talk) 10:47, May 18, 2018 (UTC)
- We could probably do with more than what we have. I was made a Mod due to their being a lack of them in the first place and since that time Final Chidori has since become inactive so it's just back to where we started.
- Dragon Emperor is the most active of us all and he does a good job at finding things and updating pages and checking most people's edits so he'd probably be an ideal Mod. The only concern there is that I think he could be a bit quick to block people. So he'd need to be fair for that and also the way he goes about undoing people's edits which can lead to edit warring, so he'd need to explain things a bit better.
- As for the other Bureaucrat, I see where the idea is coming from. Though I don't think there's been a problem up to yet, I do think it would be a good safeguard to have another one just encase. It's not like everything would suddenly change around here, it'd be the same just with a bit more reassurance.Bullza (talk) 13:09, May 18, 2018 (UTC)
Neffyarious, I like your point about balance with multiple bureaucrats rather than one, but your comment about some random unidentified user saying three is good does not add to your argument. Also, you said I said the only difference between a bureaucrat and an admin is the button to promote to admin, but that's wrong. That's the only functional difference. I said, "While the main functional difference of bureaucrat rights is the extra button to make others admins or remove those rights, their service here involves much more." Then I went on to describe the role, and yes all of the rest of it is possible as an admin. Ideally positive influence on a Wiki (and everywhere else in the world) is achieved by ideas and actions rather than the power to demote and block. In 6 years as a bureaucrat here, I have only ever threatened to demote an admin once, and never actually had to do so (other than voluntarily and admin retirements). Promoting new admins is one of the most important parts of being a bureaucrat, and I thoroughly reviewed all the candidates that made sense before the last two promotions were made. In honesty only time will time if people with good records and potential will live up to it, but YonedgeHp and 0551E80Y have earned their shots. Your argument swings back and forth between saying a bureaucrat should do more and saying I do too much on my own, and it just doesn't add up. If sometimes I do too much and other times not enough, I'm probably right about where I should be ("you can't make all the people happy all the time"). Also, consensus is not voting with discussion, it is the process of presenting points of view to arrive at a solution everyone can stand behind. Voting means 49% of people may be unhappy and not understand why the decision was made. Consensus takes substantially longer, but involves everyone to a greater extent, and leaves everyone happier with a higher quality resolution.
Bullza, I mostly agree with your comments on Dragon Emperor, and wrote my own earlier in this thread. I think he'll definitely get there in time. I'd like to see him communicate a little more in addition to what you said. While I don't find your argument for another bureaucrat completely compelling (since Wikia could always appoint a new new bureaucrat if I suddenly and unexpectedly disappeared after now 8 years of regular activity), I do trust in the fact that both you and Neffyarious feel it's the right thing to do. After due consideration of all community members on this Wiki, Bullza you are best suited to become the second bureaucrat. This is based on your outstanding editing, communication, calm demeanor, and technical skills. Never forget there is always room to keep growing in all these areas. I am promoting you to bureaucrat effective immediately. Congratulations and please let me know if you have any questions. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:04, May 18, 2018 (UTC)
- You just promoted a new bureaucrat with little input from any users? You made the decision on who it would be completely alone, despite the apparent community consensus we need, and quickly, before anyone could even react. Really? What?--Neffyarious (talk) 23:20, May 18, 2018 (UTC)
- Nope, that's all wrong. We've been discussing this for 5 days, and many of our most active users, and all the active admins have contributed to this discussion. While bureaucrats make the final decision on promotions, everyone's input was considered, including 4 years of observing Bullza and 5 years of observing you, the only active admins who have more than a couple days of experience as an admin. So after years of observations, and input from the community and all active admins, Bullza's outstanding editing, communication, calm demeanor, and technical skills gave him an edge over you in this case. While the decision to appoint a second bureaucrat, spear-headed by you, was made in less than a week, the preference of candidates was years in the making. This was a well-reasoned, and long-considered decision. If you would like specific examples of the comparison, I can provide that for you. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:00, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
No. You made the final decision without enough community input, it should have been up to the greater community to decide the second bureaucrat, not you alone.--Neffyarious (talk) 00:15, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
- No. The only thing I determined was who of the two of you was better suited. I was best suited to do so, after over 4 years of observation and over 6 years doing the task myself. You are mad you didn’t get picked. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:19, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
No, a decision like this should have been decided by the greater community. I'm not mad, just surprised at what you're doing. I really don't think this is the proper way of going about things.--Neffyarious (talk) 00:26, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
- I don’t believe you. A few posts ago you were against community consensus. And you have been a part of other promotions and never pushed for community consensus back then, only this time when you got passed over. Rather than stew, I recommend you work on the areas I pointed out. Make the Wiki better and you have a good shot at being bureaucrat in the future. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:43, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
I was never against community consensus. The only promotion I was part of was Bullza's adminship, and there were a large amount of users who agreed Bullza was the best candidate, you even waited for my input before going through with it.--Neffyarious (talk) 10:28, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
- Well that’s clearly not true, since you spurred the last two admin promotions in this very thread, and also in this thread you recommended a vote. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 12:41, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
You'll find that after you promoted those two I said "I appreciate the efficiency, but shouldn't we have gotten more input - like from Bullza for example - before moving forward?".
Anyhow, I was discussing this subject with a member of the vanguard. You were technically in the right because we don't actually have a proper procedure for promotions, however due to our wikis size we should implement a procedure. A forum should be opened for us all to discuss proper promotion procedure.
You were being a hypocrite when you said we should follow consensus but then proceeded to choose a second bureaucrat on your own, but as I said, we don't have a procedure in place so that can be overlooked.--Neffyarious (talk) 13:13, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
- (posted after the note below, for organization) The second bureaucrat was your idea. I’m the only one here with experience as this site’s bureaucrat, and the only thing I picked was Bullza over you, with the current admins’ input including yours. Bullza has stated you would have been fine, and you have stated Bullza would be fine. I’m growing tired of your lies. We do have a process here, which you should know after being an admin here for years Dragon Ball Wiki:Administrators. The process is the bureaucrats choose people to promote. I was going beyond that procedure by collecting input from others first. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 14:10, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
- That is confusing. There is already a page for the procedure, use its talk page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 14:10, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks, I suppose it would be better to put it in the admin talk. It would have been handy if you could have moved Bullza and I's comments there when you deleted it though.--Neffyarious (talk) 17:07, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
- Sorry for that. I considered it but your comments were specific to it being a forum and I didn’t want to edit your words to make it fit. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 17:43, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
- While you did start that convo in the wrong place, please don’t stick new text as a replacement for my intro to that thread. It makes it falsely seem like I am responding nonsensically. Also it included you saying there is no process on the talk page of the article containing the process, which made no sense. Be careful when moving around comments and just avoid doing so for other peoples’ if possible, thanks. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 17:51, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
Also keeps shoving his silly little fan fiction into the page too.(Kaleifla 03:11, July 13, 2018 (UTC))
- Thanks, I gave him a 1 week block. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:58, July 15, 2018 (UTC)
- No, you’ve been making too many edits against consensus that all have to be undone, currently this parallel nonsense. You cannot have a bot at this time. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:55, July 15, 2018 (UTC)
- This only happened because some of us thought we should separate the films from the main story after Broly's return. Plus, I need the bot for different task that's too time consuming right now. DragonEmeperor (talk) 05:00, July 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Some people always think some things. Don’t reformat the whole site into twice as many articles or more on a whim. What’s this project? Stop making major changes to many articles at a time without getting admin input. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:05, July 15, 2018 (UTC)
- The bot is for minor edits I can't focus on like fixing dead links or changing redirects to the main link, so I left a message on the CheckerPage for one. DragonEmeperor (talk) 05:10, July 15, 2018 (UTC)
Hi. regarding your message, it is not "my so-called parallel characters", there were already characters like that because this wiki was seperating the movie versions of the characters after it was announced there was going to be a Dragon Ball Super version of Broly, so I did not make that up. Also, there was a red link for it on the Goku Parallel and Gohan Parallel. I am sorry that there was a bit of a mess upon the creation of the article. Sclera1 (talk) 22:30, July 15, 2018 (UTC)
Are we allowing people to add information on the Super variant of Broly to the Triple Threat Broly's page? Because that's what's happening. Considering it's confirmed to be a completely different Broly, they're essentially adding information to the wrong character. ExyleCage (talk) 03:00, July 16, 2018 (UTC)
- Not completely different. We’ll see. For now yes it’s okay. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:18, July 16, 2018 (UTC)
- Actually He Takes Inspiration From The Original Broly But He's Not The Same Broly. He's Supposed To Have A Different Personality And Background. EDIT: Idea For The Parallel Pages Though, Why Not Put Them In Different Tabs? Like, Some Wikias Have It So Like, Synopsis And Etc. Are All Put Into Different Tabs On The Page. The Bleach Wikia Has Something Similar, They Put Image Galleries And Stuff Into Different Tabs. U Could Do The Same Thing For Broly But Instead Have Movie 8 And Super Movies As The Names. Bob1200 (talk) 04:00, July 18, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for the comment. Please read the Manual of Style talk page for comments addressing your idea in the past. Also, in English we only capitalize the first letter in a sentence and proper nouns. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:29, July 19, 2018 (UTC)
The Parent Tab 2
This is my proposal right here for pages too big only. I managed to fix right and got the signature colors in. This is what every fandom site uses and we shouldn't be the only ones. I want everybody to think this over first before shooting me down. DragonEmeperor (talk) 00:06, July 17, 2018 (UTC)
- I agree wih Bullza, both on the functionality needing to be cross-platform and on this being a topic for talk:MoS. I am generally in favor, let’s do it the right way. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:41, July 17, 2018 (UTC)
Sorry to intrude
Hey, it's been a while! Hope this isn't too out of turn, I found this user spamming a lot of edits, most (I think) of which are false based on what I could tell from external googling. I wouldn't have done anything but I checked his talk page and noticed that he'd been getting banned a lot for inserting false information so I went ahead and banned him. If that was in error, I apologize :0 I figured that, due to the fact that it's morning, people might not be online to stop or confront edits at this pace - and I just happened to be around. Cheers, 14:06, July 17, 2018 (UTC)
- You’re good, thanks for the help! -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:23, July 18, 2018 (UTC)
Dragon Ball Tour 2018's section of Comic-Con gave us our first official usage of the term canon. You think this means we should move the DBS manga up to tier 1 canon? --Neffyarious (talk) 16:36, July 20, 2018 (UTC)
- So this statement is the publisher’s words. If we move the manga to the top level, then we should also demote the Toriyama-written DBZ/Super movies. The question is, do we make a judgment call that Toriyama’s direct writing (movies) overrules the publishers marketing? Literally speaking, all canonical usually means is written by the original author (as opposed to the official/accepted group of stories like how some fan communities use it). So we must ask ourselves, was the intent of this marketing to tell fan communities that the manga overrules the movies and anime in terms of continuity (unlikely), or was it to tell them the manga is from Toriyama and if you liked DBZ you will like DBS too? I think the latter is more likely. I percieve this as marketing to drive sales, not distinguishing guidance between versions of DBS. Right? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:57, July 22, 2018 (UTC)
- The latter would seem more likely. I don't think it would sit well for the manga to actually be considered a higher level of canon than the movies that Toriyama wrote himself. Especially when the anime and manga were just doing an adaptation of those movies in the first place. Still I'd say the manga should be considered just as canon as the anime.Bullza (talk) 08:09, July 22, 2018 (UTC)
I don't mind it not moving, mostly just wanted to bring up that we got our first ever reference to a DB canon. Why would we have to move the Toriyama movies down though? --Neffyarious (talk) 11:20, July 22, 2018 (UTC)
- I agree with Bullza and 0551 on the manga being at the anime level, which is actually where it already is. Also agree with Bullza on the latter (same author) canon meaning being most likely in this case. Whereas series like Star Wars are very rigid and serious in continuity, DB creators thus far don’t seem to mind having 3+ alternate versions of things, with multiple timelines and parallel universes even within a single media type and plotline, as long as the story stays fun and exciting and they are making $$. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:33, July 23, 2018 (UTC)
Hello there, I have a question regarding uploading images. I attempted to upload two screenshots I took from my phone of Shallot wearing Vegeta's armor and Goku's Gi, illistrated in-game art specifically. I first tried to add them to his personal gallery and that didn't work, and I haven't edited a wiki article in years so I was afraid of messing something up lol.
Then I tried adding them to the general images section where new images show up and can be added, and neither were allowed to be uploaded. Any idea what to do?
Thanks AsuraDrago 19:49, July 26, 2018 (UTC)
- Hello and welcome to the Wiki. I checked the Shallot article and there are no editing restrictions specific to the article. There may be general image upload reatrictions for new users, in which case just keep editing and eventually the system will categorize you as “autoconfirmed” rather than new. When you weren’t able to upload, did you get any meaningful error messages? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:27, July 26, 2018 (UTC)
What do you think of setting up a discord server for Dragon Ball wiki? Barely anyone uses wiki chat anymore, so lots of wikis have set up the discord widget that appears on the sidebar. --Stryzzar (talk) 03:47, August 13, 2018 (UTC)
- What is a discord server, and what does it have to do with chat? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:18, August 17, 2018 (UTC)
- Discord is a social media app that's become immensely popular lately. Many wikis have use it to substitute the wiki chat as discord provides a lot more features such as voice chat and image/video sharing. The way it works for a wiki is people click on a link on the wikia sidebar and it takes them to the discord, though they need to make a discord account first. For instance Arrow wiki has one to the right side of Recent Activity. --Stryzzar (talk) 14:03, August 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Sounds like the only big change would be voice chat, which I’m not sure is an improvement. Would all users have to download that app? Is the app affiliated with Wikia? Is it free? Does is work on all hardware devices? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 13:47, August 26, 2018 (UTC)
- I'm familiar. Discord isn't affiliated with Wikia as far as I know. Downloading the app would probably provide the best experience but it can also open in-browser too. It works on desktop and mobile, and it's free. I personally like this idea, our chat's been pretty dead in the past few years and Discord is extremely popular. The Dragon Ball subreddit actually has a Discord server with a ton of users on it too if you want to check it out and see how it works. — • • 20:56, August 26, 2018 (UTC)
Delete this fan fiction page please.
https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_Dragon_God (Kaleifla 08:33, August 19, 2018 (UTC))
- YonedgeHp deleted the article. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:04, August 21, 2018 (UTC)
Dragon Ball Encyclopedia
Hello! This is a new account as I've honestly just forgotten every other account I've ever had.. Point being: What happened to Dragon Ball Encyclopedia? I rememember back in like 2011 when I was a kid that this site pretty much shut down and switched to there but seemingly switched back in like 2015. Do you have a reason why by any chance? Any information would be appreciated! TheRealSkelebro (talk) 04:54, August 23, 2018 (UTC)
- One or two of the admins at some point were annoyed at some Wikia change and decided to make their own site to rival this one. Most of us, including myself, continued spending most of our time here, but helped out at the new site from time to time. After about a month, most of us lost interest and stopped helping out over there much at all. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 13:44, August 26, 2018 (UTC)
Manga vs Anime (Super)
I posted this on the Manual of Style talk page but I was wondering if Super's manga and anime should be split up into different sections for the characters. I think that would make those pages more organized and stop the repeating "in the manga" and "in the anime" on most of themCreeperman129 (talk) 04:22, August 30, 2018 (UTC)
(Misaki Ayuzawa 23 (talk) 21:08, September 1, 2018 (UTC)). Theres a spelling error on nappas wiki page on his power section on the mamg and anime it says Despite this, he still was unable to actually calm any harm on Goku. I dont why soneone put tbe words calm harm on but that just dosent make any sense is all im saying
- No, that would make all the articles twice as long and extremely redundant. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:10, September 3, 2018 (UTC)
How would merely splitting up the canonicities on the pages be redundant? It'd be placing the same information, or just a little bit more, into each of their pages. For example, just look at Frost's biography page. Its ordering is a mess with it flip flopping from "in the anime" to "in the manga". I'm just saying if we just put sections for each of them it would be a lot easier for people to get info. Creeperman129 (talk) 04:18, September 8, 2018 (UTC)
- If someone reads something here and then they have to read the whole 90% same thing a second time, for every sentence, papragraph, section, and article, then they are redundantly spending twice as long here to get the same amount of info. Also, if we did this with manga and anime, we would robably get pulled into doing it for other media types as well. It would take readers longer and overall make it much harder for people to get info here. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:01, September 9, 2018 (UTC)
I'm not saying we should copy and paste like the histories from Goku into manga or anime portions. For those things where the stories are basically te same, I understand keeping it to one history bio. But for characters in Super it's undeniable that the manga and anime are different. We don't even have to seperate the personality sections or anything, just the history and maybe power. It wouldn't just be copy pasted information prior to that, it would be detailing the history of the character in each respective continuity. I can take an image of what I'm thinking of in case I'm not clear enough.
- You guys are saying it won’t be copy-pasted, but it’s basically copy-pasted in that example. Also this will inevitably happen with every section, because all the things you’ve said (undeniably different) apply to everything in this and nearly every other series with multiple media types. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:49, September 12, 2018 (UTC)
Translation of Madōshi (魔導師)
Dragon Ball Heroes
hey, it appears dragon ball heroes the series isn't going to be considered canon. With that being said should we still include information from the series such as in a list that states all the characters to achieve SSJ4 should we add Vegito since he just achieved it in the new series? Any one else got an opinion let me know. Jon the Don -JBour53 (Talk to my consigliere) 10:10, November 7, 2018 (UTC)
- Where are you getting this “canon” statement from? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:17, November 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Well, its not confirmed canon or not yet so I am honestly just assuming. But either way I see we should just add it. I was just asking because a discussions user was asking why that wasn't updated yet but I wasn't 100% sure how we were handling that info but I understand now. Jon the Don -JBour53 (Talk to my consigliere) 20:42, November 15, 2018 (UTC)
You Were Right All Along
10X, you were right about what to do a long time ago: Take a Break. And I'm gonna do that too when the English dub of DBS ends cause I made a commitment to finish it first. After all the commotion I went through up here made me realize that I'm tired of it and this wikia isn't going anywhere. So maybe the day I return to edit again after DBS ends, we could talk and see if I truly earned the right to be an admin then. DragonEmeperor (talk) 23:41, November 29, 2018 (UTC)
- Enjoy yourself friend. We’ll be here when you want to come back. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:57, November 30, 2018 (UTC)
I can't remember if this has been mentioned or not but we could use a definite answer. On the character pages is the Dragon Ball Super Broly part of the biography to go into the main biography after the Universe Survival section or is it to go in the Film Appearances section?
It's part of the main story and takes place after the Universe Survival Saga and before this Galactic Prisoner Saga so could be best suited in the main biography otherwise it'd jump from the Universe Survival Saga to the Galactic Prisoner Saga with nothing in-between.
- It should be listed as a movie appearance for Broly. That’s all we know for sure so far. I would treat this like Emperor Chiaotzu or General Tao, just an alternate version in 1 film (so far). Splitting the info up into multiple articles will just make it harder to find for readers. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:09, November 30, 2018 (UTC)
- I don't mean for separate pages to be made. Just for example, what Piccolo does in the Dragon Ball Super Broly movie, do we put that under his Biography section after the Universe Survival Saga or do we put it in the Film Appearances section after A Heroes Legacy?Bullza (talk) 04:03, November 30, 2018 (UTC)
Anything in Tier 1 and 2 Canon goes in the main bio, this includes Movies 18/19/20. Movie 19 and 20 are supposed to be merged with their anime counterparts under their movie names, but nobody has gotten around to finishing this. --Neffyarious (talk) 16:11, November 30, 2018 (UTC)
- Wouldn't this result in a section that's gonna contain "In the movie...", "In the anime...", "In the manga..."?Bullza (talk) 08:22, December 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Plus we’re supposed to be using reference tags like every other Wiki and Wikipedia and actual encyclopedias, not writing out sources in text. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 13:48, December 2, 2018 (UTC)
Hey there. I hate to cause you any trouble, but I thought I might alert you to the last few posts in this thread. Admittedly, the debate had been heated on and off for awhile, but, as of his recent handful of posts, FlatZone has devolved into just throwing around cursing and insults at everyone who disagrees with him or makes a point counter to his. It looks really unbecoming of your site when members behave like this in the public forums. Just thought you should be aware of it, since you seem to be the head honcho (or one of them) around here. Cheers! Jacob Kingston (Talk) 22:50, December 4, 2018 (UTC)
- My apologies, I needed to add this to my message: it would appear that he's been insulting other members as much as two days prior before I entered the thread—so you might have to scroll up from the bottom a bit to get the full scope. He's also been reprimanded on another wiki I'm a member of for the same behavior. Again, don't know if you guys take off-site behavior into consideration, but it was something I felt you should be aware of; it doesn't seem the other members in that forum were exactly happy with the way he was talking to them either. In the meantime, I have ceased debating him so that you and anyone else can read the discussion without having to muck through more of his insults. Thank you in advance! Jacob Kingston (Talk) 23:05, December 4, 2018 (UTC)
I already took care of the issue. I will not tolerate these types of attitudes and actions on this website, especially when the user is recidivist and was previously warned. Thanks for bringing the matter to us!23:09, December 4, 2018 (UTC)
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have one single page for the Bruce Faulconer tracks and there usages. There's a ton of pages for each individual song and most of these pages haven't been touched in a good while or are otherwise mostly empty. I thought if I could make the one page with all the songs, separated by album (of which there's six) with their usages listed for each song then it'd be a lot easier for people to find and also to keep on top of as there'd be just the one page to update. What do you think?Bullza (talk) 10:45, December 7, 2018 (UTC)
- Sure, why not. I recommend leaving the track name pages as redirects. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:37, December 10, 2018 (UTC)
I changed up the infobox, for now have a look at Goku's because that's the one I mainly messed with.
I added a Debuts, Characteristics, Professional Status and Personal Status header. I changed Alternate names to Alias so it fits on one line. I added a Manga, Anime and Movie Debut line so it wasn't as scrunched up. I moved the Height and Weight up above the Dates of Birth. I removed the dates of revival because that made it look a mess. I moved the address down so it went under Professional Status. I added Relatives, Counterparts and Mentors under the Personal Status header so it was neater and so we don't have to see Future Goku (timeline counterpart), Master Roshi (mentor), Korin (mentor), Whis (mentor) etc.
If you don't think it works I can put it back but tell me what you think. I haven't finished though because I want Debuts, Characteristics etc to be in the center, not on the far left like it is but I don't know how to do that. I also want to make the headers orange not a dull looking grey but I don't know how to do that either.Bullza (talk) 18:01, December 9, 2018 (UTC)
- Edit: Well many hours later, I finally got the text in the center and I changed the colour so it's mostly done but not fully. There's still issues minor issues but it is mostly what I had in mind.Bullza (talk) 01:56, December 10, 2018 (UTC)
- You can click restore/view without saving. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:58, December 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Navigate to the deleted article in desktop mode, and click restore/view. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:55, December 12, 2018 (UTC)
- Hello and welcome to Wikia. Every edit is always backed up and saved, including deleted articles. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:55, December 12, 2018 (UTC)
I'm sorry, but the Broly article looks absolutely disgusting and is to difficult to navigate, not to mention most users are complaining about the revamp in the article. I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but why did we do this? Can we entertain other solutions? This is just out of hand at this point. ExyleCage (talk) 05:56, December 11, 2018 (UTC)
- See my response on the Broly talk page. Making 2 articles makes the info too hard to find for casual readers. The info is meant to be as easy to find as possible, regardless of editor preference. This is an encyclopedia first and foremost. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:55, December 12, 2018 (UTC)
"The info is meant to be as easy as possible to find." Having a single article for two completely separate characters does not make it easier. Everything about them, from personality to appearance, differ greatly. Having a single article makes it incredibly confusing for viewers in general to find the information. If a casual reader were to read the article, theycd assume the two characters, who have been confirmed to he two completely different characters, are the same person. I understand you think it should be easier, but this is not the way ro go about it. ExyleCage (talk) 04:17, December 12, 2018 (UTC)
- Yeah, and besides, by that same logic, we probably should merge all the Future Articles with the main articles (in other words, merge Future Trunks with Kid Trunks), merge all the Zamasu articles, heck, might as well also merge all the Xeno articles with the main ones, regardless of how different those characters are. All for the sake of "casual readers" (which BTW, if I were a casual reader, I actually WOULD be confused by that format you're proposing because I would be thinking, if they were the same character, they're acting schizophrenic due to how differently they act). Weedle McHairybug (talk) 13:57, December 12, 2018 (UTC)
- All Xeno characters should be merged then too, and future as stated above. The Broly page is an eye sore and once you read half of it you find out the entire top half of the page doesn't apply to the bottom. And the forms part is even more confusing, saying forms appear in certain movies without saying they only apply to the broly shown in X, which once added will only make the page even more confusing to navigate. Both being on the same page literally only caused a huge issue in accuracy. It fixed nothing. J spencer93 (talk) 03:52, December 13, 2018 (UTC)
I just don't see why you made the decision without even bringing it up to anyone. There's nothing in the Manual of Style on it. You literally just did this because you wanted to and didn't bother weighing the pros and cons. If any of us had done that, we'd have gotten a warning or have been blocked. This needs to be addressed with the admins and a consensus must be agreed upon. I'd have restored the pages and brought it up in the Manual of Style by now if I knew how to. ExyleCage (talk) 04:49, December 13, 2018 (UTC)
- With as little irony as possible talking to you guys, I’m obviously not a fan on redundancy on the site. Please don’t ask the same questions both here and on the Broly talk page. I won’t copy-paste the same responses twice. Like having two articles for the same character for every new movie appearance, it just doesn’t make sense. I already answered over there. To ExyleCage who asked something new here (which again would be more appropriate posed to the whole community on the Broly talk page), movie appearances are absolutely covered in the Manual of Style. Read it again and check out the section formatting to see how movies are included in articles. And again, please stick to the Broly talk page so all the discussion is in one place. Thanks. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:27, December 13, 2018 (UTC)
- No, it’s a non-televised mini-series. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:23, December 17, 2018 (UTC)
Abuse filter question
Hi there! On recommendation of Jbour53 and Nef I figured I would message you. In the Jiren vs Broly topic I seem to be locked, but I am not sure why. The only abuse filters in the log are for editing, which I wasn't aware was against the rules. If that is the case, could you let me know? I might have missed it. Otherwise, I'm not sure where the offense was, and certainly it is not my intent to cause any grief! Thank you for your time. —This unsigned comment was made by Super Saiyan Amari (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
- Thanks for reaching out. I have contacted VSTF and Helper user:Kopcap94 to look into this. You can monitor our discussion on their talk page. Please feel free to add any info that might be helpful. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:04, December 21, 2018 (UTC)
Check this and the post i made above it out please
https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Super_Saiyan_4#here_is_proof. FlatZone (talk) 00:00, February 6, 2019 (UTC)
Whats the deal
So on the SS4 page, he has the proof and evidence, you want Nef to look at something that comes from an old Video Game that has wonky multipliers and powerlevels on it. Nef doesn't care apparently. So what gives with that? I think its all ridiculous to begin with considering the cross referenced information on SSGSS and LSS page, so why is it an issue on the SS4 page?? QuakingStar (talk) 20:34, February 11, 2019 (UTC)
- I want Nef to do what? Can you please be specific, it sounds like you're halfway through a conversation with someone else. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:36, February 12, 2019 (UTC)
- I suggested that since Nef was the one who added "According to Dragon Ball Z: Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha - Ora to Omee to Scouter Super Saiyan 4's power is ten times that of a Super Saiyan" we wait for him to weigh in, because no one else in the discussion has any proof to prove or disprove it, I already cleared up the whole Nef doesn't care apparently.
- It is listed in power but FlatZone was and still is saying that it is wrong and removed it and wants it removed all because of his cross-sourced math.
Hello Kamehameha, I have a question: in the article about Dr. Brief, it says that he has been shown to “be able to design, invent, fix, alter or manipulate, and engineer almost anything”, and I’ve been wondering: does the alter part mean he can modify anything according to what he desires and the manipulate part mean he can hack any device, computer, machine, etc.? Because if so, shouldn’t the article instead say that he has been “shown to be able to design, invent, fix, modify or hack, and engineer almost anything”? I mean, the alter and manipulate part could both be mistaken for something more supernatural, you know. --Chris Urena (talk) 17:22, February 21, 2019 (UTC)
- Sure, clarification in wording is welcome here. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:40, February 25, 2019 (UTC)
There is a problem with the site navigation tab for the Universe Survival Saga. The number "99" is replaced with the title of the episode. It's not that big of a deal but I just wanted to inform you of the issue, since you might be able to fix it.
Written of Dragon Ball GT
- Like all anime shows, a team created it. No one person can do it all. Toriyama was involved as a key contributor. For more details, click here: https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_GT#Toriyama.27s_involvement_and_canon_debate -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:27, March 14, 2019 (UTC)
- Why would you like Rollback rights? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:32, March 31, 2019 (UTC)
Yo, should we use the old dub name or current dub name for things? For example Daikaioh was originally referred to as such, but is nowadays called Grand Supreme Kai. --Neffyarious (talk) 21:34, April 19, 2019 (UTC)
- Can you clarify what you mean by “old” and “new”? Which dubs? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:52, April 20, 2019 (UTC)
- In that example, I’d think the English is easier for readers to understand. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 12:17, May 1, 2019 (UTC)
Alright, thanks. So I guess if we have two official english names, but one is properly in english, that one is preferable. Perhaps we should note this in the MoS' naming scheme? --Neffyarious (talk) 22:59, May 1, 2019 (UTC)
Can you block this user, MaxxyFaxxy, for messing around with the Jiren page and even moved Jiren’s name to Grosstooth. Can you lock it to where no one can move or rename the page and can you delete this page Grosstooth. Thanks. (Sosuagwu17 (talk) 18:09, May 16, 2019 (UTC))
- Thank you for reporting this. Bullza took care of it. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:42, May 23, 2019 (UTC)
Fandom Wiki Manager
Hey 10X Kamehameha! My name is HighJewElfKing, and I'm the Fandom Wiki Manager for Dragon Ball Wiki. My job is to help the community and be a liaison to full-time Fandom staff. If you ever got a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, etc., please contact me on my message wall and I'll do my best to help you out! :) HighJewElfKing (talk) 18:23, May 20, 2019 (UTC)
It turns out this wiki falls under the anime vertical not movies and TV, so you guys will have a wiki manager however it won't be me as I work in the movies and TV vertical. Thanks for the understanding :) HighJewElfKing (talk) 22:27, May 20, 2019 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks for checking in. We’re looking forward to having a liaison. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:44, May 23, 2019 (UTC)
10X Kamehameha wave I need your help, I was a Admin on the Samurai Eight wikia page until Meshack (Same one who is banned on this wikia) removed my rights and a consensus he did not agree on, going so far as deleting the Poll and all the votes of how the community was in favour for the consenus.
Which pronunciation should we be using on the Wikia? 1. Japanese pronunciation as "Manga", "Anime", "Mangaka" and so on... (Had 10 votes) 2. English pronunciation as "Comic", "Animation", "Comic Artist" and so on... (Had 2 votes)
I screen shot the poll last night knowing he would do something like this.
But what i am asking is for the complete support on your behalf and others so that you can help me demote him from the wikia, as he is currently The Founder and Bureaucrat and is blocking all my advances.
Consensus link (https://samurai8.fandom.com/f/p/3100000000000000069)
- Hello Conrads99. I don’t have an opinion on how a different Wikia should be run, but consensus is a good way to decide things. Note that a poll, otherwise known as a vote, is not the same as a consensus. Whereas in a consensus everyone reaches an agreement after discussing the issue, a vote just says where more people stand before really considering each other’s points.
- Meshack has been blocked here 8 times with increasing durations, and currently has an infinite block here. If you bring your case to Fandom staff, the only people who can probably help you, they can read the block logs here on DB Wiki to see descriptions of why we were forced to repeatedly block Meshack. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 13:14, May 27, 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for getting back to me, I'm still waiting on the Wiki stuff to get involved.
But yeah from what i've read on here for what he has done he is doing the exact same thing on Samurai 8 the only problem he is a Bureaucrat and Founder and is using that to do the community over and even when we call him out and show that he was wrong he did a few edits to make it seem like he was always following the consensus and is trying to bluff us.
I've taken screen shots form stuff he has done and verbal stuff he has wrote to us claiming that because he is the founder he has final say. which is just ludicrous as all wikis are a community say especially when the wikia is so small and only consist of a hand fall of editors.
If your interested in reading what his comes backs were ill leave a link here (https://samurai8.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Munchvtec/Demotion_of_Meshack_from_all_sysop_rights)
- Oh okay, he says he respects Goku. That’s also MetaCooler, not Cooler. In any case you don’t need to convince me, since anyone can edit the articles. Posting images like that with the statement can serve as a reference for readers. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 11:46, July 25, 2019 (UTC)
+fix admin headline on main page.
Hey mate, can you fix the admin header to appear on the right side of the main page on desktop mode; it cuts halfway, with the title area appearing on the bottom and splits the remainder on the other column. I didn't want to reformat the whole template, so if you can fix that would be great. I will be contributing further to the articles in the near future. Thank you for maintaining such an amazing look for our main page. I will be checking systematically to assist any way I can. Your fellow admin comrade, PrinceZarbon. - 20:13, August 9, 2019 (UTC)