- ...a Potara Fusion was forced?
- Could Goku have put one Potara Earring on himself, and then the other on Kid Buu, and then overcome Kid Buu in the resulting fusion with sheer willpower? Old Kai seemed to be himself after fusing with the Old Witch. Where did her personality go...? Or would they become a random being that was half good/half evil (like someone like...Bardock? A person with morals, but is still a bit of a killer)? Would their vastly different personalities, morals, and goals create a being with no memory of his past, and start a life from scratch?
- ...Frieza's Supernova sent Bardock into the future?
- Would Bardock become a good person and join the Z-Fighters? Perhaps become strong enough to join Goku and Vegeta in their major fights…
- ...a Potara Fusion was forced?
Bored, so here's some a random DBZ idea:Read more >
Great Ape Namek-Saga Vegeta
So we seen, when Vegeta fought Frieza in his first form, Vegeta was pretty much equal to Frieza. And Frieza's Power Level was 530,000 in his first form, so Vegeta's has to be around there. Then Frieza goes to his second form, and his Power Level is over 1,000,000, and then everyone's screwed. But what if Vegeta's tail grew back? Goku's grew back, Gohan's grew back, but oddly, Vegeta's didn't. Well, you're probably going to say "But his tail can never grow back. This is a terrible idea."
So perhaps he could 'force' the Great Ape transformation! Baby, while possessing Vegeta (in his Super Baby Vegeta 2 form) got blasted by a high amount of Blutz Waves, forcing his transformation…
So I has'd an idea. Destron Gas, seen in the Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans/Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans OVAs, cancels the ability to use ki (shown in the first, original OVA). If I recall correctly, Bulma analyzes it (not sure if in both OVAs), and the Z-Fighters set off to destroy the machines producing it. Goku tries a Kamehameha, Piccolo tries a Special Beam Cannon, and Gohan tries a Masenko, which all fail due to the Destron Gas (original version only). So, since Bulma analyzed it, she may have a sample left even after the Destron Gas machines were destroyed.
Read more >
Seeing as she can replicate things like Saiyan Armor, I was wondering if, say, she could recreate it, or make more of it. Then, seal it in explosive containers, such as grenade…
So I was wondering. I see people say Broly has unlimited energy (or, more specific, ki), or that he continually gets stronger as he fights, such as because of his hatred of Kakarot, in a manner similar to how the Hulk does in some media.
Then I see people say the opposite. So, I was wondering where this whole idea even came from, and what it's logic is based on. So, I have taken quotes from Broly himself (as well as other characters) from the 8th Dragon Ball Z movie, Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan. Perhaps he (or they) say something that got misinterpreted or something like that.
But one random thing first!Read more >
I noticed some people say Broly has a limited vocabulary. However, if you look at this compilation of quotes, my opinion is that he can s…
So I want to know...what were the funniest things you have seen on the Wiki? Mine would be this.Read more >
ALSO THIS WASN'T MY IDEA, I'M AT GUNPOINT AND WAS TOLD TO DO SO!