I was just thinking about a different types of Dragon Ball games, so here are some that I would think would be awesome.
- A open world one, where you can walk around and fight people, talk to people, sort of like the Legacy of Goku series but with the graphics of the new game, what would you think about that?
- A GT version of one of the recent games.
- A DB version of one of the recent games.
- One kind of like Dragon Ball Online but one consoles, but more like the original DB series.
- One with the recent design of the games, that goes through all 3 series.
- Sort of a remake of Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans but with improved graphics, a RPG (maybe covering the whole of Dragon Ball Z?)
- A Dragon Ball Z game where you play as Goku, and you make the…
I was wondering, no idea why, which Dragon Ball Z villain would you like to be a minion of?
Ummmm... Vote? Comment? I dunno. Do something, I guess.
The brand new TFS episodes has finally released first episode of the android saga.
Here's a link.
It's really only a starter episode, but I've already seen it 3 times.
I got bored, so I made this blog.
Just vote, nothing more, you can state your opinions in the comments below, if you wish.