The Poll... OF POLLS
1. Yamcha (Because he is Yamcha)
2. Gohan (Well, before the Buu saga)
3. Goku (Do I even need a reason?)
4. Yajirobe (Fat guy with a sword? Genius.)
5. Bardock (The man)
Oh, so many buddies... Buddies, buds, friends, companions, aquaintances, fairies, calamari... I'll stop myself there. I'm about to throw a lot of names out and hope I don't forget anyone: KillerBaka9, DarkSeekerKotsu, SkG, LukaCat, Callan, Miri, Wikian, AsakuraHao11, RagingGohan, Goku777, Goten66, Tjakari, Shak, CN, and all the others who have slipped my mind right now!
This thing is pretty darn swabbish. It's so swabbish, I had to make a whole new word for it. Swabbish. It's just so cool how all these people are getting together and raising their hands and bizz. It's like Woodstock but with more destruction.
It's the symbolism that gets me. Piccolo was this huge villain who used his attacks for... wait for it... EVIL. Then, after he sacrifices himself for some long-haired hippie kid, that same hippie kid used Piccolo's attack for... more waiting... GOOD. And not just for good, it's to avenge the green man himself!
3. Kamehameha Wave
I don't really have a huge reason, but I practiced it every day of my life when I was younger. I say "when I was younger," but that's a lie. I'll figure it out one of these days...
1. Don't be a hater. Criticism on the wiki is always looked down upon on this wiki unless done in a humorous manner. If any of you want to harass a user without reason, prepare for an energy beam to burst out of your computer screen.
2. The human Z-fighters aren't weak. Though their skills may seem weak compared to the saiyans, their power surpasses God. Well, Dragon Ball God. As in, Kami. Which really doesn't mean that much. Still, their power is immense for humans. I am mainly referring to Tenshinhan, Kuririn, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu although there are others. Disregarding the human Z-fighters in Dragon Ball is only tolerated if you are a total n00b.
3. It's time to face the facts. We are genetically inferior to lemurs. You can go around talking and eating but just remember: "Every moment of your life would be better if you were a lemur!" This should eat at you, haunt you, burn your very soul until the day you die. And that's good, because it proves that you're a human. Being human is fantastic, because nobody should ever be as perfect as a lemur. That would just be unfair. So when you're walking and eating and stuff and thinking about how you'll never be a lemur, know that it's okay. Your imperfections will make all your successes seem better.
I only have one signature as of April 2013. It was made by CookiePirate (My cap'n). If I ever get another one (not happening), it will be added into this section.
Well, I'm probably the wrong guy. I'll try to help as much as I can, but I'm not very good with most wiki problems. I recommend asking the admins for help on their talk pages, or simply making a blog about it.