NOTICE: This is Archive 1 for Legendary Super Saiyan Fennekin which covers her Talk Page from October 25, 2019 to March 27, 2020. If you wish to leave a message, please do so on Her Talk Page. Thanks!
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the User:Legendary Super Saiyan Fennekin/Talk1 page.
|Legendary Super Saiyan Fennekin's Talk Archive|
Hi, Legendary Super Saiyan Fennekin, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Legendary Super Saiyan Fennekin page.
Spanish Wiki help
https://dragonball.fandom.com/f/p/3100000000000012752 That is the link for the original post.
A todos de nuestra Español los usuarios sobre el la enciclopedia de Dragon Ball.
Nosotras preguntamos esa tú por favor solamente hacer Inglés publicaciones en este el sitio Web. Nuestra disculpas para cualquier inconveniencia. Aquí está el oficial Español el sitio Web para la Dragon Ball Wiki.
La discusión publicaciones
Por favor ten un dia bendito!
Translation: To all of our Spanish Users the Dragon Ball Wiki. We ask that you please only make English posts on this website. Our apologies for any inconvenience. Here is the official Spanish Website for the Dragon Ball Wiki The Wiki https://dragonball.fandom.com/es/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Wiki The Discussion Posts https://dragonball.fandom.com/es/f Please have a blessed day!
Dragon Ball Z050
Hi, do you like your signature? 12:50, January 23, 2020 (UTC)
I have an Idea JHGNN as the wierd and Dank braking news I will only go through with it if I'ts passed Iknow It's too similar too ur news thing but If you allow it I might do it
Accepted as an Admin
Congrats on your promotion to admin.
The Story about SeeReax and the DB fandom
On a live stream SeeReax was playing Xenoverse and he was giving people th chance to freind him on PS4 so I joined and during a battle with him I suggested that he look at the dragon ball wiki and he said and I qoute "It's a fandom....I don't know I'l look into it cheif." Then it continued a veiwer suspicaisly posted He will join In febuary It was January 25th of this live stream so it was little wierd for them to predic but we were neering the end of the January so it was almosta no-brainer. It's not on twitch anymore and he did mention a SeeReax 2 where he was reuploading Copy righted vids. The piccolo life line first. I'll give you two theories and whatever is stronger in your opinion is what i'll decide if I should tell him about the verification.
Theory one: "Pants on Lava"
He could definitley be an imposter because (1) The account only has 5 subs and even though he was lokey about it itwould make sense for someone to have discovered it. (2) This family stuff came up right around when you mentioned the verification and he failed so he could justnuse that as a cover up. His second channel was made with the mysterious absense of a certain someone on here's channel User Xanaxupmynose who has recently just droped the biggest lie told on this wiki. I beleive rhymestyle is real though he just is weird af and has a weird schedule. He coincedently joined when people where talking about him alot on the wiki.
If fake here are my suspects and reason
Xanaxupmynose (Do I really need to explain)
Beeku2 (He plays jokes and this would be good revenge tricking everyone into beleiving someone that they enjoyas an entertainer is on this wiki.)
Unforsaken(He barely is on here but recently returned after the arrival of SeeReax. He is my freind irl so I'll ask him about it.)
A fan who saw the twitch. (I've already explained but if this is is true block their account only not IP because what if they decide to make their own account and join the wiki for real.)
Theory two: "Are You Sure About That"
This one has less reasons just stronger ones: He said he'd check it out so he most definitley could have been him. His I did a little searching and see his IP is the same as where SeeReax would have joined so If I were you if he is fake don't block fp. he did say he's on vacay so that's weird. SeeReax said that this week would be Ideal for joining cause he doesn't have much to do this week. He has copy restricions on his vids so if anyone uses more than 5 minutes of his content without it being a reaction YT get's it removed automatically. (It could be a bug in the system.)
I am swaying towards fake but I don't want to jump to conclusions Put it on his actual Community post to check if it is him put something like There is a user on the db wiki who claims to be you did you join the dragon ball fandom on Febuary 4th?
To be honest, I knew that it wasn't him from the beginning. I just had to follow protocol and give a chance to confirm, but I made the time limit longer to give a chance to come clean. I had a strong feeling that it was someone from your inner circle. The way that they knew about the Broly x Cheelai post made it obvious. I knew that it had to be someone who had been there or had knowledge of it. I was thinking you, Forsaken2, BROLYEN53, or even Ya Boi King Kai. I tried to keep all possibilities open. I was a little surprised that it was your brother, if I am going to be honest. I was expecting it to be a current or banned user. I'm really sorry that it wasn't SeeReax and Rhymestyle, JHG. You seemed so excited when you saw him show up on the Fandom. I didn't doubt the Twitch interaction that you mentioned, because a LOT of YouTubers do that. The IP situation is currently being sorted out by Neffyarious. I'll update you when I get some more knowledge about it from them. They're a good Admin. If anyone can get it done right, it's Neff. Thanks for the theory, JHG.
03:25, February 7, 2020 (UTC)
Ya Boi King Kai is a suspect, huh... I don't know if I should be honored or offended. Either way, it turned out okay. It seems it was JHG's brother...
Right. I read it all. Im fine with this and I will investigate. 12:50, February 10, 2020 (UTC)
Ignore this. New signature test.
I found an imposter of this wiki and I didn't know that there was a copycat of this.
The imposter is seen here: https://dragonballuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Universe_Wiki
An admin here was inactive when I originally posted it, and nothing just happened to me. So hopefully you respond.
We just looked into it. While plagiarism is wrong if you do not give credit to the original, there isn't anything that we can do about it, as Fandom has no anti-plagiarism rules. Thank you very much for letting us know about this, though! It is much appreciated!
- I know that wiki and it's not intended to be plagiarism, just an alternate Dragon Ball wiki that follows the manga more closely. A few of our users have actually plagiarized from there in the past. You're right that it's largely unavoidable but if you spot anything that's been obviously copied and pasted (from here to there or vice versa), please let me know and I'll speak to their admins. They are happy to work with us in preventing it. — • • 19:11, February 27, 2020 (UTC)
Could you please read my reply on Sosuagwu17's talk page before removing any more information from user's profile pages? Appreciated! — • • 19:29, February 27, 2020 (UTC)
I looked at your message just now. I was just letting Mr. Sam know about it. Thank you very much for the link. I left a message for the new Security Act there. As for removing information, I only did that for DragonBallZ050 due to it having his birth year in it. My goal on this Fandom, even before becoming a Moderator and eventually Admin, has always been to protect and safeguard each individual User here. Thank you again for the help. It is much appreciated. I'm still new to learning the ways of the Admin half of this Wiki, and I'm glad that you're here to help guide me. :D 2-28-2020
- No problem at all :) That's a really nice goal you have. And yeah, I know the admin stuff can be confusing sometimes. If you ever need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask. — • • 11:47, February 29, 2020 (UTC)
Okie dokie! Thank you! 2-29-2020
Regarding the Discussions Moderators
My thoughts exactly. To be honest, I believe that both of them would be fantastic for the job. I have seen that first User stand up for others, and call out for help whenever something was fishy. The Other Guy also stands up for others, often reporting trouble Users to an Admin. They also help out on the Wiki half, which is a big plus. It is also good to think about Time Zones. The first User is an Englishman, I believe. And the other is US Pacific Time, I think. The others who applied are good choices, as well. All of them have pretty good reputations and are pretty active. I believe that I may make both of the ones that we mentioned Discussion Moderators. The two of them would be very good additions to the Wiki Team. 3-2-2020
RE: Discussions Moderator
- "We" haven't decided anything yet. Beeku appears to be a bit overeager and looking at some of his posts seems as though he may be too young for such a thing. He or she also says that the talk page doesn't work for them which is really no good for communication across the site.
- Compared to say Jammer92, he seems a bit more mature and does say he has moderation experience on another website which is an advantage. Though he is supposed isn't as active as some others but then not necessarily the most active person is best.
18:00, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
Jammer92 would be a fine choice, considering that he is more mature than others, but sometimes he can come across the wrong way and it could cause him some trouble, as a lot of Users are quicker to point out a Moderator or Admins mistakes, as opposed to the average User, of course. I believe that his Time Zone is much different from mine, so that is a BIG plus, as it would give the Discussion Posts 24 hour coverage. BROLYEN and Beeku super saiyan 01 have been huge helps throughout this Wiki. They have reported bad users, as well as helping on the Wiki half. But, Bullza, you are a Bureaucratic, and DBZ050, they will be replacing your job. I am not picky on who becomes a Moderator, so long as they aren't trouble makers, of course. 3-3-2020
Fenn, they aren't replacing me. They are just helping. I am still here you know. Im just gonna say, I will be her a fair bit, as Eva said to keep moderating here. Just so you know, Jammer92 should get it. He is a lot more responsible. • • 19:29, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
Okay. So, we have reached an agreement? Jammer92 is good for the role. 3-3-2020
- Well I'm at a disadvantage in that I don't know the users but as you said (and I just kinda said on the post), mods are open to receiving criticism. Younger users, especially those who are here looking to make friends and be part of some social circle, may not be the best suited.
- Ideally, you'd want someone whose respected by people but is distant enough that they aren't afraid to be firm with anyone if they step out of line because nobody is really going to want to tell off or warn their friends.
- This Jammer92 doesn't seem young, he comes across as mature and articulate, if he's someone that's not too tied in with a group of people he could be suitable but then he doesn't have as many posts as some others. I don't know how long he's been around. If there's someone similar to him but has been active for longer then that'd be even better.
19:43, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
I believe that Jammer may be our best bet, now that I think on it. He was a Moderator for the Narutopedia, which says a lot. He has been active on here for a fairly long time. He is much older than the other applicants, and has a very mature manner. I think he will make a good Moderator. I believe we have made our decision. Those in favor, say "aye". 3-3-2020
- Well I've just asked him if he has the issue with using the talk page. It's important that we can communicate through the wiki and the forum as well. Other than that, he's older, articulate, apparently been here over a year, and he's even said he's not too close with people which I do think is important.
- Aside from not being the most active, seeing as there's some who have multiple times as many posts as him (though I don't know over what time frame), then I'd say depending on his answer to my talk page question, if you both are in agreement then we'll go with him.
- Beeku, seems up for it and dedicated but perhaps a bit too young at the moment.
20:02, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
We can always keep Beeku in the back of our minds, in case a Moderator retires their position, or becomes inactive. 3-3-2020
- He seems to be able to grasp the idea of using the talk page and he'll get the hang of it quick enough. So again if it's decided by both of you, and it seems as though it already has, then I'll leave the rest up to you.
20:26, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
Alright. I am going to give Jammer92 the Moderation Rights. Don't worry, DragonBallZ050. I won't remove yours.
- Salutes sloppily*
Hey first off just wanted to say thanks for picking me! Just wanted to check what your stance was on users posting multiple times in a row? I know that spamming in general is against the rules but I saw a user doing it earlier and thought best to check before just deleting stuff on my first day. --Jammer92 (talk) 12:58, March 4, 2020 (UTC)
Bro DragonBallZ050 is being WAY to strict. check the welcome post and you'll see. he threatened me with a 1 week ban for joking about how long I've been on the fandom. and when I tell him to stop being strict he gets super p***** and threatens me with a ban. I'm not trying to be toxic but he's taking this too far. I dont trust him with this power since eventually he'll ban someone for a petty reason considering how he's threatening to ban me. Talk to him about this cuz I'm gonna get banned if I try to talk to him Forsaken2 (Talk) 17:26, March 6, 2020 (UTC) (No swearing on this Talkpage and remember to sign your name with the 4 tildes, next time!)
Calm down, jeez. I wouldn't ban you anyway, I only ban in case of emergency. Take a breather. Now, that is for Welcoming users only. Not for lying. Sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick. My fault. Also, do you want a custom Sig for me saying sorry? You also need to sign your talk posts. • • 18:10, March 6, 2020 (UTC)
Please do not lie on a Welcome Post, Forsaken2. It could mislead a User and end up getting them confused the rest of the time that they talk to you. DBZ050 gave you that warning because....well.....you sometimes have a little trouble following rules, and if he had left you off with a normal non-ban warning, he figured that you wouldn't have followed it. Apologies, but please refrain from making comments like that. Hate posts are considered trolling and really could result in a ban. Now, let's all just learn from this and take a step back to think before we post. 3-6-2020
- I'm sorry to barge in, but this is very confusing. A hate post is a negative, derogatory post created to harass someone. Trolling is done to get a rise out of people, "baiting" them into replying to you - that's mostly done in a joking way. I just thought that was an important distinction to make. A hate post *can* be trolling, but they're not necessarily the same thing. Obviously both hate posts and malicious trolling are against the rules.
- That said, am I missing something here? I haven't seen Forsaken2 say anything close to either of those here. Is there an example of him doing that? It seems like he simply came here to vent his frustrations, and after taking a look at the post, I honestly understand where he's coming from. Warnings and bans are tools to help a community avoid malicious and damaging content, like spam and hate posts. Warning to ban someone for making a poor joke indeed seems a little excessive. Extremely strict moderation like that is what kills forums and communities.
- I feel like this entire situation could've been avoided if DragonBallZ050 simply deleted the comment and left a message on Forsaken2's talk page explaining that he shouldn't be making misleading jokes on a welcome post. Again, apologies for throwing in my unwanted two cents but I think it's important for users to be able to comfortably speak up when they feel like a moderator or administrator is being unfair to them. — 00:00, March 7, 2020 (UTC)
- Okay. Taking into account. • •
After DBZ050 got on to him about how it's wrong to leave a confusing and misleading comment on a Welcome Post, Forsaken2 made an actual post targeting DBZ050 and said some rude things. But, after realizing it could get him into trouble, Forsaken2 changed the post as a sort of CMA (Cover my a**). Or, at least that is what I am gathering from it. I don't see any other reason to change a post unless it's to keep yourself from getting into trouble, or to save face. Forsaken2 has also been breaking some rules (only minor rules) lately. Here is the post (Post-alter): This post has been I don't believe that it is reason for banning, though.
Hey Fennekin! I saw you restored DragonBallZ050's moderator rights earlier, just wanted to clear up some potential confusion. We decided over here to remove his rights (with his consent as well) since they were kind of redundant with his new global status and we've already found someone to fill his previous position.
I don't think our discussions community is big enough yet to need super heavy moderation, our total reports page in particular is looking very small and you guys are doing a fantastic job since every time I check "reported posts" it seems to be empty and already taken care of. Great work :) — 15:26, March 14, 2020 (UTC)
Yeah. They were removed from him. I think that it had something to do with him being too young. (He's the allowed age here, though. But, they may have seen it as too much responsibility for him.) Thanks for keeping up with stuff, Chidori! If ya ever need help or have any questions or anything, I'll be more than happy to help you, too! :D
Edit: A lot of times, the Users don't report issues. They'll just @ us on a post and ask us to take care of it. Either that or we'll end up stumbling across the stuff ourselves. 3-15-2020
- It seems like he was actually removed because of the way he handled a situation.We discussed it over here and off-site on Discord (but I've included a little summary of our conclusion at the bottom of the topic). Thanks a bunch Fennekin! — 19:07, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
No problem. Maybe when DBZ050 gets a little older, we can give him another shot. Because he was a good Mod here. Also, does anyone know how to make a message archive? I'm stumped. 3-16-2020
- There's two ways. You could go into source editor and copy/paste everything on to a sub userpage (something like User:Legendary Super Saiyan Fennekin/talk1), then link to that page on your talk page. The other method would be blanking out our talk page entirely then linking to a revision history version. It might sound a little confusing but it's a pretty quick process, if you end up having trouble with it I could do it for you. — 20:35, March 16, 2020 (UTC)
Okay. I think I can do that. Thank you, Chidori! I appreciate it! 3-16-2020