Sup sapiens, I'm KidVegeta, the most longtimiest fan of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super and especially Dragon Ball GT. My favorite thing is coming on here and arguing with stupid people who think Broly sucks (cuz they suck). I'm also on the fanon page of this wiki, which you can see here. rip in pepperoni m8
Wall of Shame
Factually incorrect, stupid, insane, or otherwise incomprehensible quotes by users on this wiki, which deserve to be scrutinized for their level of BS:
- "Pilaf is ambitious, not evil.. Jeangabin666 22:19, October 24, 2011 (UTC) "
- "Movie characters also appear in Dragon Ball Z (Garlic Jr.) and even in the manga (Bardock). Also, there is no DBZ movie that contradict the actual series. Some fans say this because either they don't like the movie and try to find false inconstitencies or either they don't know the series very well and can't see where it fits in the timeline. Jeangabin666 09:44, July 11, 2011 (UTC)"
- The following conversation (massive stupidity from PrinceZarbon's side, not Hyper Zergling's):
These two pages contradict each other. I thought I would like to let you know. Hyper Zergling 19:28, September 9, 2011 (PDT)
- He's sealed into the Z sword after he's born...? Is it so... that Age decreases or increases by time passing. If it's the same as BC versus AD, then it should be accurate... or is it the other way around? Rather confusing. Please pass this along to my admin comrades (Nonoitall and 10X) they may agree or disagree. - PrinceZarbon talk contrib 13:47, September 10, 2011 (PDT)
- According to the two pages, 75 million BA was when he was sealed. And it says that he was born 15 million BA. 75 million BA occurred before 15 million BA. I did message Nonoitall as well. Hyper Zergling 20:38, September 10, 2011 (PDT)
- Yes, but the numeric may be based on descending or ascending order. It may change like BC; where the numbers decrease rather than increase through time. - PrinceZarbon talk contrib 12:58, September 11, 2011 (PDT)
- I'm pretty sure it is based of BC, as it uses the start of Age as a reference. Even the timeline page itself is ordered that way. One of those two canon elements are incorrect. The issue has been sort of resolved; nonoitall sort of clarified that he believes that the Z-Sword date is correct. Hyper Zergling 08:58, September 12, 2011 (PDT)
- Yes, if the Z sword date is the accurate one, then the other date should be shifted and all's well. - PrinceZarbon talk contrib 16:35, September 12, 2011 (PDT)
- "What would happen if Pan/Fasha turned Super Saiyan? " by Cichusun
- "If there was a fight between Broly LSSJ and Goku SSJ4, or Broly LSSJ and Vegeta SSJ4, or Broly LSSJ and Gogeta SSJ4, simply between the LSSJ and an SSJ4, who would win?" by SuperSaiyan17