"A bikini that is perfect for summer, and is available in the color of your choice."
Trendy Bikini is a clothing item in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
The Trendy Bikini is a two piece bikini with a bikini top featuring a Turtle (亀 Kame) mark on the right breast cup and the bikini bottoms are frilled.
The Trendy Bikini is color customizable thus its coloration can vary though its default coloration is orange and blue not unlike the Turtle School Uniform.
- Gift (Android 18) - A gift containing a white and black Trendy Bikini style Swimsuit which the Future Warrior can give to their Instructor Android 18 to unlock her Swimsuit Special Costume.
- Gift (Videl) - A gift containing a pink Trendy Bikini style Swimsuit which the Future Warrior can give to their Instructor Videl to unlock her Swimsuit Special Costume.
- Trendy Swim Shorts - A pair of men's swim shorts with Turtle (亀 Kame) mark on the right leg. The male equivalent of the Trendy Bikini in Xenoverse 2.
Video Game Appearances
The Trendy Bikini was named and first appeared in Xenoverse 2 as a rare color customizable two piece equipment set, consisting of the top and bottoms.
Additionally, there are Trendy Bikini style Swimsuit that appear as Special Costumes for Android 18 & Videl, that can be unlocked by giving them specific Gift items.
- Given its design and the fact it bares the mark of the Turtle School, it seems that Master Roshi may be the one behind the creation of the Trendy Bikini and the Swimsuit Gift variants for Android 18 & Videl.
- This would be within Master Roshi's notoriously lecherous character, especially when one considers the time he tricked Good Launch to wear the Turtle School Uniform (?) which was actually women's lingerie that he pretended to pass off as a martial arts uniform to the naive Good Launch (though unfortunately for him Bad Launch wasn't as naive as her good counterpart). Thus it isn't a stretch to think he wouldn't have a bikini made based on the Turtle School Uniform.
- Additionally the lower body portion of the Trendy Bikini have frills similar to those of the Turtle School Uniform (?).
- The Trendy Bikini's default coloration seems to be based off the coloration of the Turtle School Uniform (particularly the coloration seen when the Turtle School Uniform is worn by a Super Saiyan user).
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, 2016