"Can't you imagine it? A garden of evil blooming with rage and pain? So beautiful."
Towa (トワ Towa) is a female demon from the Demon Realm. She is the main antagonist in Dragon Ball Online and secondary antagonist in the Dragon Ball Xenoverse series. She is also the sister of the demon king Dabura.
In an interview, Dragon Ball Xenoverse's producer Masayuki Hirano confirmed Towa was created by the author himself, Akira Toriyama.
Towa is a beautiful woman of curvaceous and slender frame with long white hair, light blue skin, and purple eyes. The left side of her hair is longer than the other and hangs in front of her chest. She has a golden infinity hair accessory that covers the back and both sides of her head. She wears gold earrings that resemble Potara's. She wears a red and black skin tight body suit that has a v shaped hole around her stomach, and has slits on the bottom half, exposing the bottom of her breasts. She wears a white open leg cape that is jagged at the bottom, and red and black high heels. Towa carries a brown staff that has two golden points on each end.
In Xenoverse 2, in addition to her standard Time Breaker uniform Universe 7 Clothes a special swimsuit costume can be unlocked as an alternate costume skillset. The swinsuit is a unique red and black microkini (an extremely skimpy type of bikini) with a halter-style top that reveals her cleavage and comes complete with a pair of sandal-like wedge heels.
Like Mira, Towa thinks she is superior to every other being, and because of this, underestimates all of her opponents, calling them simple pests in her plan. She is cold and cruel, as shown by her attitude toward the apparent loss of Mira and her lack of consideration for how her magic will distort and ruin time. She enjoys brainwashing people, and does not hesitate to use the technology on anyone. She is extremely persistent in her goals, attempting to distort time even after many failed attempts, simply because of her belief that she is worthy enough to completely destroy the fabric of space and time, and completely alter history to her whim. Even so, Towa seems to draw the line at actually destroying the universe, which she views as a senseless endeavor, even teaming up with the second future warrior to keep Mira from destroying the universe. This may have also been out of a sense of self-preservation, however, as she seemed to believe she could not escape the blast.
In Xenoverse, she is shown shocked that the Future Warrior was powerful enough to both defeat and destroy Mira's body in Age 774; upon discovering Mira's core had survived the destruction, however, she took it as a somewhat minor setback to their plans and proclaimed they would have their revenge once Mira was restored and further strengthened with more energy. She also admitted her strongly held belief that through Mira's power they will ultimately achieve their goals and their revenge; as she views Mira as her greatest creation. She chose Mira as her partner due to considering him as the true savior. Despite her faith in Mira's abilities, she seems to disapprove of him doing something as dramatic as his decision to challenge the Future Warrior to a duel, though Mira misinterprets this as being due to Towa fearing that he might lose. Towa also seems to rely on Mira's power; following his defeat at the hands of the Future Warrior, she chooses to retreat, knowing she had little hope of directly defeating the Warrior by herself. However, Towa is not above fighting against Mira, as when she discovers that he has overcome the limiters she set on him, she attempts to help the second Future Warrior stop him, though she does so in order to remove his core so she can fix him. In the end, she also considers Mira nothing but a failure for his actions against her.
Though she is more than willing to brainwash others when necessary, in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 she scoffs at Mira's suggestion to alter Turles and Lord Slug to make them more subservient like the Masked Saiyan. Towa decides not to bother with brainwashing them as they are already wreaking havoc throughout history well enough on their own. This shows that like her brother (when he convinced Babidi to turn Vegeta into a Majin to revive Majin Buu), she is perceptive enough to use those with evil hearts to accomplish her goals, though in her case she simply allows them to indulge themselves in seeking revenge on Goku for the purpose of wreaking havoc. Towa also chooses not to brainwash Cooler for the same reasons and Cooler himself even suggests that the reason he was assisting his brother against Goku was to repay her for transporting him to the Battle on Planet Namek in Age 762 allowing him to take revenge on Super Saiyan Goku.
Towa is also shown to be willing to go as far as deceiving God of Destruction Beerus by pretending to be Chronoa and her acting was so convincing that she managed to fool both Beerus and Whis, causing them to leave Age 779 during Frieza's revenge without them realizing her deception until they arrived in Age 852, preventing Whis from assisting Goku and his friends. However unlike Mira, Towa is shown to be fearful of Beerus' power, as she acts fearful if she confronts Beerus in battle in Xenoverse 2 and flees when she spots him in Dragon Ball Fusions, showing that while she is willing to deceive him in order to carry out her plans, she is not foolish enough to confront the God of Destruction herself.
It is also revealed during The Masked Saiyan Saga that Towa's main reason for wanting to unite Demon Realm with the rest of the universe is create what she poetically refers to as a garden of evil full of rage and pain the very thought of which she describes as beautiful, demonstrating Towa is sadist at heart, a trait befitting her demonic nature and origins. Her sadistic nature is also shown when she mockingly tells Trunks: Xeno that she saved Bardock from death, in order to taunt Trunks: Xeno's about him wanting to save Future Gohan from his death in Age 780, taking pleasure in Trunks: Xeno's reaction to her words. It is also shown that Towa puts too much faith in her own genius as she is surprised by the Future Warriors, Bardock: Xeno, and Mira when their power exceed even her calculations. While Towa is shown to think highly of Mira (choosing to have a relationship and creating a child made from their cells), she becomes disgusted with herself when he is captured and sealed by Bardock: Xeno, though she later decides to free him using Tokitoki's Egg, which ironically leads to her downfall. She was also genuinely surprised by both Mira's change in personality following his battle with Bardock: Xeno, as well as his subsequent betrayal causing her to curse him as she is absorbed by calling him a failure.
In the Warrior of the Demon World Saga, she is shown to be willing to risk destroying history itself in order to bypass the barrier around the Time Nest to access the Time Vault by killing Shenron in Age 850 just to confirm the Toki Toki City Hero's mask she used to brainwash them is inside the Time Vault. Though this is apparently due to her using her enemies' ability to correct history successfully to her advantage again, showing she is a master of manipulation and skilled actress as her actions kept her enemies guessing to the point they never suspected her main goal was to steal Tokitoki's Egg as her all efforts to replicate it artificially had failed. Her plan would have likely been successful were it not for Mira's betrayal and the second Future Warrior's persistence.
However, despite her evil nature, Towa cares greatly for her elder brother Dabura and it is implied her focus on altering history involving Goku and the Z Fighters is mainly due to holding them responsible as Goku and Majin Vegeta's fight freed Innocent Buu resulting in Dabura's death. However as her enemies within the Time Patrol were apparently aware of this fact (or at least suspected that was the case), Towa herself was cautious not to alter that point in history as it was too obvious point for her to alter and Chronoa likely kept an eye on that point in history. Additionally, she also likely realized any alterations would be fixed so she would have to go about it in a way that would not alert the Time Patrol. This opportunity finally presented itself during her infiltration of the Time Vault. Before revealing herself, Towa secretly used the Time Scroll for Age 774 and altered the period of her brother's death so he survived, before covering her tracks leaving the Time Patrol and Chronoa unaware of her actions until Dabura sought revenge on the Time Patrol for its role in his sister's downfall in the Infinite History Saga. This might explain why Towa risked potentially destroying history as her the love for her brother may have made her more willing to risk it as the desire to save a loved one is irrational and shows the lengths Towa is willing to go to undo her brother's death. It is also implied by her taunts to Trunks: Xeno about wanting to save someone destined to die as while she was doing it to torment him, she herself likely felt the same way in the case of her brother and likely understood from experience how painful it is thus could recognized such pain in others though Towa herself has no empathy for her enemies. This is in ironic contrast to her demonic evil nature and shows that unlike other evil villains such as Frieza, she actually has a heart and cares about her brother whom is also known to possess some positive traits (such as loyalty and caring for his sister) despite his own evil nature.
Some members of the Time Patrol have begrudgingly noted that were it not for her evil nature and criminal actions, Towa herself would make an ideal Time Patroller due to her knowledge of history and scientific genius when it comes to matters involving time and space showing that even her enemies recognize and respect her understanding of timespace and history, despite all the trouble she has caused them.
Towa was originally a brilliant scientist from the Demon Realm far in the future. She proceeded to create and ally with Mira - the "savior"; an artificial being created by condensing the DNA of various strong fighters, and married him despite his lack of interest in relationships. After joining up with Mira, Towa betrayed the Demon Realm and went out on her own. Despite this, Towa plans on collecting enough energy to break the seal on the Demon Realm, and additionally seeks to eradicate the Saiyan bloodline because she considers it a threat. She and Mira have a son named Fu, who is said to have a big influence on the world when he grows up.
Other Dragon Ball stories
Main article: Dragon Ball Online
Towa is seen on Namek for the first time in the fourth Time Machine Quest (TMQ4). She manages to possess Cui, Zarbon, Dodoria, Recoome, and Captain Ginyu as a frog. Also, she displays the ability to transform characters into giants; she first attempts this ability on Cui, but had not perfected it and causes him to shrink instead. She perfects her ability shortly after, and uses it on several Frieza Force commanders and soldiers. She also collects a sample of blood from Nail, and turns the frog in Ginyu's body against the heroes.
Towa also gave Captain Bacterian on Earth the mission to gather energy for helping Cell-X to grow. When Cell-X became impatient, he left Captain Bacterian's dungeon for an abandoned cave behind a waterfall where other Cell-like creatures continue to help him collect energy.
Main article: Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Towa aims to collect Kili to release the seal on the Demon Realm. She and Mira are first encountered by the Future Warrior on Namek after the Warrior successfully helped defeat Captain Ginyu and the Ginyu Force and recovered the Namekian Dragon Balls. While the Z-Fighters are celebrating the defeat of the Ginyu Force, the Future Warrior notices Towa hiding nearby behind a rock. Realizing the Future Warrior has detected her presence, Towa walks out from her hiding spot with Mira, complementing the Warrior by saying they're pretty sharp. Towa realizes the Future Warrior is the one who's snooping around, and sarcastically hopes they are not planning on interfering with their plan, believing it would be a mistake to cross them; Mira then tells the Warrior he will eliminate them here and now before powering up. Mira then fights the Future Warrior while Towa watches the battle from afar. As the Warrior fights Mira, Towa mentions to the Warrior that they've been altering history and making it far more interesting, though due to the Warrior's actions their changes have been undone, much to Towa's dismay. However, she did find the Warrior's accidental Body Change with Ginyu amusing, taunting the Warrior by calling it a splendid move on their part.
After the brief fight, Mira is revealed to be unimpressed and disappointed by the Warrior's power. Mira then decides to end the fight by taking their energy and put it to good use, but is stopped by Towa. She begins interrogating the Warrior, asking who they work for and who is helping them, realizing they couldn't have managed to travel through time alone just to fight her and Mira. However the Future Warrior gives her the silent treatment. Towa decides not to force the issue and tells Mira they will leave them alone for now, as long as Mira doesn't mind. She also states that the Warrior is nothing to them at this point and she can't extract enough energy from them at this point anyway, indicating that she senses some latent potential in the Warrior. Towa and Mira then decide move onto the next era. Before leaving, Towa says she will let the little Warrior live for now, but if the Warrior interferes with their plans again they will have the Warrior erased from existence. While trying to alter the events of the Cell Games, Towa and Mira encounter Future Warrior and Future Trunks on Earth. Towa has Mira fight them while she goes and takes away Gohan's energy in order to have Cell defeat him, she then retreats with Mira.
A secondary part of Towa's agenda is that she wants revenge on Majin Buu for killing her brother Dabura, and so sends Mira to kill Goku and Majin Buu and take their energy. After the defeat of Demigra, Towa finds what remained of Mira, and begins to make plans for revenge as seen in a post-credit scene.
Dragon Ball Fusions
Main article: Dragon Ball Fusions
"I'll take all the energy you generate from your battle and give it to Mira! So fight! Fight for Mira, King of the Demon Realm!"
— Towa ordering Great Ape Broly to fight in Dragon Ball Fusions
Towa and Mira first appear in Story Event: "Open Timespace" when Tekka's Team decide they need help combatting Legendary Super Saiyan Broly who has been chasing them in an effort to kill Kid Goku after accidentally being summoned to the Timespace Rift by a wish made by Emperor Pilaf using the Dragon Balls. Tekka opens multiple time holes to create stronger time hole to summon a stronger person to fight Broly, which results in Towa and Mira being transported into the rift.
Unaware of their villainous nature and Goten and Trunks are both in awe at how attractive Towa is which Pan interprets as being perverted. She agrees to "assist" Tekka's team saying that she needs to "pay back" Trunks for all he "did in the future". After locating Broly, Towa decides that she should harvest his energy to make Mira stronger and transforms him into a Golden Great Ape, ordering him to fight them to gather energy for Mira who she reveals to be the Demon King that rules over Demon Realm. After Tekka's team defeat Broly, Mira wants to finish them, but Towa tells him to stop, since they may be able to get more energy since Broly is getting back up, however God of Destruction Beerus blasts Great Ape Broly away effortlessly. Upon the sighting of Beerus and Whis, Towa decides to flee.
After defeating Great Ape Ultra Pinich, Tekka's Team can take on Sub-Event: "A Deadly Saiyan", in Area 4 of the Timespace Rift, were they meets Adult Goku again, who asks the team about their training. However Towa sneaks up on the group, using her magic to gain control of Goku's body. With still Broly still under her control, and she forces them into performing EX-Fusion resulting in the creation of Karoly against Tekka's Team.
Yet when Kalory is born, he proves resistant against Towa's control due to his massive power, and she retreats with Broly after the fusion ends. Afterwards Goku admits he let Towa take control of him for the sheer purpose of fusing with Broly, as he was curious about combining forces with the Legendary Super Saiyan which would have been extremely unlikely otherwise due to Broly's extreme hatred of Goku.
After defeating the Legendary Champion in the Timespace Tournament and completing the main story, Towa and Mira are encountered in the alien city in Area 4F. Speaking to Towa & Mira leads to Sub-Event: "A Special Sparring Partner" which leads to a fight with Mira and his team of four mystery foes. Defeating them results in Towa and Mira joining Tekka's Team.
Towa appears in Sub-Event: "Saiyan Saga: Fantastic Fusions" where she asks Tekka's team to find a female saiyan for her to fuse with. They recruit Gine for this, but Towa turns her down after learning how weak she is. However, after Towa is recruited herself and this side quest is completed, Towa and Gine can perform EX-Fusion.
In Sub-Event: "Robot Saga: Fantastic Fusions" where she will ask Tekka's Team to find a robot for her to fuse with. They recruit Arale for this to complete this side quest. After Towa is recruited herself and this side quest is completed, Towa and Arale can perform EX-Fusion.
Main article: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Towa appears alongside Mira and the Masked Saiyan, having located Turles and Slug. After Turles stops Lord Slug from antagonizing Mira, he asks Towa if she had brought what he had requested and Towa confirms she has before handing him and Lord Slug Fruit of the Tree of Might which she had exposed to the effects of the Demon Realm amplifying the Fruit so that whomever consumed it would be granted power beyond compare. As Turles leaves, Mira tells her she should reprogram them, she states that there was no point as they were already wreaking havoc throughout history and says that she had everything well in hand while glancing in the direction of the Masked Saiyan.
It was later revealed that Towa had tainted the fruit with her dark magic, which continued to give Slug and Turles more power. Towa also increased Frieza's power, and brought Cooler to Namek during Goku and Frieza's final battle allowing him to assist his brother in his battle with SSJ Goku.
During the Android conflict, Towa increased Imperfect Cell's power, so he was stronger than Android 16, allowing him to overpower the Android and absorb both 17 and 18, allowing him to transform directly into his Perfect form before the arrival of Future Trunks and Vegeta, potentially causing the Cell Games to never occur, though the Future Warrior manages fix this change. During the Cell Games, while Mira is busy distracting Xeno Trunks and the Future Warrior by trying to enter the Cell Games, Towa uses a Wormhole to summon the Meta-Cooler Corps. to interfere in SSJ2 Gohan's battle with Cell, forcing the Future Warrior and Xeno Trunks to travel to New Namek in Age 767 of Metal Cooler's timeline to prevent more Meta-Coolers from coming through the Wormhole.
In Age 780 of Trunks' timeline, Towa finds and activates Future Android 16 who she corrupts and modifies with her dark magic, ordering him to destroy Future Gohan in Age 780 before he is killed fighting Future 17 & 18. Though Future 16 is defeated by Future Gohan with the assistance of the Future Warrior it causes Mira to step in, which in turn causes Xeno Trunks to defy the Supreme Kai of Time and travel to Age 780 in order to protect his master and fellow Time Patroller from Mira, and almost causes Xeno Trunks to alter his own history by trying to prevent Future Gohan's death, though the Future Warrior and Future Gohan manage to convince him not to go through with it. She later repairs Future 16, sending him and Future Perfect Cell to Age 785 of Trunks' timeline to kill Future Trunks as he is returning from the Cell Games, but the Future Warrior manages to stop them.
At some point, Towa had gained possession of an Energy Absorber identical to the one used by Babidi and his henchman, which she had the Masked Saiyan use to acquire enough energy to further empower Mira following his defeat at the hands of Xeno Trunks, Future Gohan, and the Future Warrior. She also gained control over Broly and Janemba, and had them interfere in the battles against Majin Buu, while having the Masked Saiyan collect energy from their battles.
After Mira and the Masked Saiyan interfered in Super Saiyan God Goku's battle against Beerus, and Towa interfere in Age 779 during Frieza's revenge, by reviving Cooler with the Dragon Ball's second wish (which had originally been taken by the Pilaf Gang) in order to have Metal Cooler aid Golden Frieza in his revenge. She also hacks into the Time Nest's communications and alters her voice to sound like Chronoa's in order to trick Beerus and Whis to travel to the Time Nest in Age 852 by pretending to be Chronoa and claiming that both she (Towa) and Mira were attacking the Time Nest in Age 852, though when they fail to sway the God of Destruction, she bribes him with the promise of cream puffs which she claims were made by Xeno Trunks after Beerus reveals he dislikes Chronoa's notoriously terrible cooking. Her acting as Chronoa manages to convince Beerus to leave Age 852, which prevents Whis from assisting Goku and his friends when Frieza destroys the Earth, resulting in the deaths of Goku and his allies that Whis originally saved. However Xeno Trunks manages to save the Future Warrior from being killed and an enraged Beerus has Whis assist the Future Warrior with his Temporal Do-Over allowing them to stop Frieza from destroying the Earth, forcing Towa to shave off both Metal Cooler and Frieza's life forces to transform them into their Supervillain forms, though they are defeated by the combined might of SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, and the Future Warrior. However, when Towa fails to appear as Chronoa had suggested she would after Golden Frieza and his brother are defeated, Beerus becomes angry and Whis is forced to spar against him and the Future Warrior in order to calm Beerus down.
After convincing Beerus to let the Time Patrol handle Towa, Chronoa and Elder Kai determined it was time to find out how Towa and Mira had turned Bardock into the Masked Saiyan. After traveling back in time, Xeno Trunks and the Future Warrior find out that Towa had used a Wormhole to save Bardock just before Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta and they follow Towa and Mira's past selves to a ruined planet in Age ???, which Xeno Trunks recognizes as Earth, though he is unsure which timeline it is located in. Soon they are confronted by Towa's present self, who Xeno Trunks attacks, only for the Masked Saiyan to appear and block his punch. Towa reveals that after being rescued from death by the wormhole, Bardock fled into the distant past, implying that she was unintentionally responsible for the events of Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock and that she and Mira captured Bardock following his battle with Chilled. After capturing Bardock, Towa used her scientific knowledge to modify Bardock's body to increase his power and brainwashes him into the Masked Saiyan. Eventually Mira joins the battle as well and Towa suggest they use Xeno Trunks and the Future Warrior's energy to unite the Demon Realm with the rest of the Universe, confirming Xeno Trunks' suspicions about her motives. Towa reveals that by connecting the Demon Realm with the rest of the universe she intents to create her ideal universe which she calls a garden of evil, blooming with hatred and rage, however Xeno Trunks refuses to allow her dreams to come to fruition.
After being freed by the Time Patrol, it is stated by Xeno Bardock that while free of her control he retained the power increase brought on by the modifications that Towa had made to his body. Angered over being manipulated, Xeno Bardock grabs Mira and both himself and Mira through a wormhole that Towa had created to seal away Xeno Trunks and the Future Warrior in a rift between dimensions. Towa is dismayed that she has lost Mira, but then reveals she has also taken control of the original Future Warrior, Ace. The two Future Warriors fight, and after Ace is freed from Towa's control, Towa goes back in time to Toki Toki City in Age 850, just as Xeno Trunks is about to make the wish that summons Ace to defend history and kills Shenron, which creates a massive time distortion in all of the Time Scrolls due to Ace's absence that is strong enough to even effect the Time Nest and Conton City in Age 852, causing Xeno Trunks, the 2nd Future Warrior, Elder Kai, and Chronoa to lose their memory of Ace, though Xeno Trunks manages to recover his memory of Ace thanks to the mask Towa had used to control them and discover the alteration that Towa had made in Age 850. To stop this from happening, Xeno Trunks has the second Future Warrior travel to Age 852 and with the aid of Xeno Trunks' past self they manage to stop Towa from killing Shenron, allowing Xeno Trunks to make the wish that summons Ace forcing Towa to retreat.
However it is revealed that this was simply a ruse and Towa uses Ace's Mask that Xeno Trunks' had brought back with him in order to bypass the barrier that Chronoa and Elder Kai had erected around Conton City and the Time Nest following Demigra's attack in Age 850. Towa reveals her infiltration by attacking Chronoa from behind. Xeno Trunks, Elder Kai, Tokitoki and the Future Warrior are horrified to see Towa inside the Time Vault holding Tokitoki's Egg and it is revealed that Towa's main reason for infiltrating the Time Nest was to get her hands on the egg. Towa reveals Tokitoki's egg (which has the power to create another timeline) contains enough energy to easy restore the Demon Realm allowing her to rule time and space once more. She demonstrates its power by using it to summon Mira from the time rift he had been sealed in by Xeno Bardock. After Mira manages to injure both Xeno Trunks and the recently restored Ace who manages to shield the 2nd Future Warrior from Mira's attack, Towa and Mira head back to Earth from an Unknown Time, and the Future Warrior gives chase with Ace and Xeno Trunks out of commission. Upon returning to Age ???, Xeno Trunks contacts the Future Warrior and reveals that the Earth in that timeline had fallen under Towa and Mira's tyrannical rule and was under their complete control, preventing the Time Patrol from sending back up, forcing the Future Warrior to confront both Towa and Mira alone. As the Future Warrior battles an even more powerful Mira, Towa realizes that Mira's personality has changed and notices that he has bypassed his own power limiter, which could destroy the entire universe. Towa reluctantly helped the Future Warrior defeat Mira. Towa then tries to retrieve Mira's core, but then Mira grabs Towa stating he had grown beyond her schematics. Mira then states he will grow stronger by absorbing his creator and forcibly absorbs her and Tokitoki's egg. Towa is shocked that her creation would betray her, and says he is nothing but a failure, as she and the egg are absorbed. However SSGSS Goku appears via Whis' Warp to aid the Future Warrior and Mira is destroyed soon after. Before succumbing to death, Mira apologizes to Towa.
After the Future Warrior collects the 5 Distorted Time Eggs from the time rift anomalies in Conton City, Chronoa reveals that these eggs are the result of Towa's attempts to recreate Tokitoki's Eggs artificially, which Chronoa states is impossible even for someone as brilliant as Towa. However, despite lacking the power of Tokitoki's Eggs, these Distorted Time Eggs are powerful enough to create large yet stable rifts in time and after the Unknown History Saga, Chronoa reveals that all 5 Eggs were capable of producing a natural time distortion that causes Xeno Trunks go through with his desire to save Future Gohan from dying in Age 780, resulting in Future 17 and 18 being destroyed in Age 780 by Xeno Trunks and Future Gohan, however, this possibly resulted in Chronoa fixing the altered timeline, or another Xeno Trunks (the normal and stable one without having the effects of the Time Eggs) being created as a result of those time distortions, resulting in that Xeno Trunks remaining in the Time Nest and continuing his work for the Time Patrol while the other one lives in peace in the greatly altered future timeline with his mentor, Future Gohan.
While investigating the Frieza's Spaceship time rift anomaly, the Future Warrior learns that a soldier named Navel was given a Distorted Time Egg by a mysterious yet beautiful woman, who is later strongly implied to have been Towa herself. Chronoa however reveals she is unsure about Towa's motives for having the Distorted Time Eggs put in various places that result in the creation of the 5 time rifts, suggesting it may have been attempt by Towa to get rid of them or as part of one of her experiments/plans. Another possibility is that Towa intentionally created the rifts to keep the rest of the Time Patrol occupied by forcing them to send Time Patrollers to investigate the cause of the rifts, reducing the number of Time Patrollers who could potentially interfere with her plans. It is also implied that her role in the creation of the Frieza's Spaceship time rift results in Frieza's Siege on Conton City in Age 852, though it is unclear this was intentional on her part or not (as the siege itself can occur either before or after completion of the main story).
During the Infinite History Saga, it is revealed that during her infiltration of the Time Nest in Age 852 she secretly used the Time Scroll for Age 774 to prevent her brother's death before covering her tracks. As part of the 1.10.00 Update DLC, after completion of the main story, it is suggested that following her death Towa came to reside in Earth's Hell as Goku apparently travels there via Instant Transmission to deliver Gift (Towa) to her for the Future Warrior. Humorously and understandably, Towa is outraged by recieving a seemingly perverted gift (a bikini swimsuit) from an enemy and attacks Goku who flees from the angry Towa rather than fighting her telling the Future Warrior the enraged Towa was really scary and he barely escaped her fury when recounting what happened. This can only be done after the main story and taking Goku on as an instructor and doing this unlocks a new costume skillset for Towa.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Demon Realm Saga
Main articles: Dark Demon Realm Saga and Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission!
- Dark Demon Realm Saga
In the manga, after the Supreme Kai of Time and Future Trunks appear in her hideout, Towa has the Masked Saiyan, and then Mira fight against the intruders. However, after losing control of Bardock, he and Future Trunks manage to overwhelm Super Mira, so Towa teleports herself and her creation away.
In the game, Towa headed back to the battle between Kid Goku and the old King Piccolo, in an attempt to empower King Piccolo and strengthen him, however Future Trunks intercepted her before she could carry this out. After her warriors have been defeated, Towa's brother Dabura (as Xeno Dabura) appears in order to aid her, going on to fight Super Saiyan 3 Future Trunks.
Towa appeared commanding her Dark Makai army in battle against the Time Patrol. After the Time Patrol fought Runaway Mira she encountered Future Trunks and the Time Kai, and after a brief conversation with them she called in her subordinates to continue the battle, and attacked with an energy sphere. When the Time Patrol and the Dragon Ball Heroes team fight against Towa and Super Mira in the Demon Realm, Dabura: Xeno comes to assist the two demons when it appears they are having trouble - declaring himself the King of the Dark Demon Realm - with Towa surprised at the appearance of her brother. After Towa is injured and falls, the injured Dabura catches her, and then the two of them, along with Super Mira, escape through a dark portal.
- Assault on the Hell Gate Saga
Main article: Assault on the Hell Gate Saga
Despite being defeated, Towa's hatred allowed her to return as "Darkness Towa". Traveling to the era of Dragon Ball GT, Towa opens the Hell Gates. She later arrives in her new "Darkness Towa" state just as Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Android 18's battle with Super 17 has ended. Using her new magical prowess Darkness Towa forcefully merges Android 18 into Super 17, transforming him into a new empowered form. Towa then watches as Gohan turns Super Saiyan 4 and the battle between the three Super Saiyan 4s and the powered up Super Android takes place. Later, when the heroes arrive at the Ice Hell Gate, Towa faces them in her base form and is defeated. Shortly after the heroes get to the Chaos Hell Gate, where Darkness Towa, Super Mira, and Dabura engaged them in combat. The three demons are defeated, and are surprised at the appearance of Super Saiyan 4 Full Power Broly, who has escaped from Hell thanks to them. Broly fires a powerful energy blast at the three Time Breaker leaders.
- Baby Hatchiyack Saga
Main article: Baby Hatchiyack In between the Assault on the Hell Gate Saga and the Demon God Demigra Saga, Towa is revealed to have however survived Broly's attack. Arriving in the GT era at a point where Super Saiyan 4 Goku is confronting teen Baby, she summons Hatchiyack - who merges with Baby into Baby Hatchiyack. She then leaves Baby Hatchiyack to face Goku and the others.
- Demon God Demigra Saga
Dark Empire Saga
Main article: Dark Empire Saga
- Demon God Towa Saga
In the manga, Towa resurrects Mechikabura using energy gathered from strong fighters. When she tells him he can wish for youth using the Dark Dragon Balls they scatter, angering her. Before she goes after them Mechikabura grants her Demon God powers.
Towa and Mira travel to the Battle of Namek, where the first Dark Dragon Ball has merged with Frieza. Towa obtains the Dark Dragon Ball and marvels at her new Demon God powers, as she is caught of guard Future Trunks attempts to attack her with a Kamehameha, however Mira gets in the way and is obliterated. Towa angrily retreats with the Dark Dragon Ball, she presents it to Mechikabura, who reveals he has summoned more Demon Gods.
- Janemba: Xeno Saga
Much later, Towa heads back in time to Hell with Shroom in order to locate the five-star Dark Dragon Ball, and also to rescue her brother Dabura from Kid Buu. Towa kills the Goku of that era, stating she has no interest in Goku's past self. Shroom defeats Janemba - even after he takes on his Evil Demon form. However Goku, Vegeta and Chamel arrive. As Towa is clashing with Chamel, Demon God Buu appears, absorbing the downed Janemba and taking the Dark Dragon Ball. Towa then pursues Buu.
- Super Namekian Saga
Soon after, Towa appears in Age 762. She forcefully transforms Slug to his Dark Evolution form, a Super Giant-Form transformation. In response however, Trunks and Gohan: Xeno fuse into Gohanks: Xeno to combat him. When Demon God Kid Buu joins the fight he almost strikes her down but is saved by the appearance of Salsa who cuts down both Slug and Buu allowing Towa tomrecoger two of the Dark Dragon Balls and Dabura who had previously been absorbed by Buu.
- Broly Dark Saga
Later Towa along with Paragus: Xeno use their powers in an attempt to control Broly Dark. However, this eventually goes wrong, as Broly starts to break out of Towa's control and attack her. Luckily, Mira saves her but she is knocked out. Mira then absorbs Towa to transform into a further form.
- Mechikabura Revival Saga
She appears once again along with the rest of the Demon Gods when Mechikabura is using Dark Shenron to have his youth restored and attempts to buy as much time for her master as possible by holding off the Time Patrol.
When she had just become a Demon God, Towa was able to easily incapacitate base Trunks: Xeno.
After her power had stabilized more she was able to easily kill Goku: Xeno from the time of Fusion Reborn and proved to be able to match Chamel in a dark magic beam struggle. Soon after she fights against Dark Demon God Buu (who has absorbed Evil Demon Janemba), noting that as long as she can get around his portal opening ability, he won't be a problem to defeat.
- Video Games
Towa is strong enough that when base Future Trunks fights her off-screen, she is able to escape from him. Her power is difficult to measure given her tendency to let others fight for her, such as Mira, other Time Breakers, and fighters under their control, and uses her magic and abilities to assist her allies or minions, as well as using them to playfully toy with her enemies. As a scientist, she is a more strategic fighter, coming up with clever plans to deal with threats and enemies, which is in sharp contrast to Mira, who prefers to deal with them more directly.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse, she is capable of delivering rapid attacks from her staff and kicks, while moving around the battlefield with speed and grace. Like her brother, she is proficient at using a spear in combat, and is quite skilled at wielding her spear-staff. She is shown to be a powerful dark magic user, though not on the same level as Demon God Demigra, though her dark magic is shown to be strong enough to control Cell during the Cell Games and Future Perfect Cell in the altered history of Age 785 of Trunks' timeline. In Xenoverse 2, she her magic is shown to have gotten strong enough to control the likes of Majin Buu, Broly, Super Buu, Janemba, Kid Buu, Golden Frieza, and Metal Cooler. She also develops a new spell that allows fighters under her control to take on a Supervillain form by shaving off some of the recipients' life force to unlock greater levels of power.
In her Darkness Towa form, her magic becomes strong enough to force Android 18 to merge with Super 17, she is also strong enough to survive a blast from Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Broly. Her power is even further increased after obtaining the power of a Demon God from Mechikabura. As a Demon God, she gains the ability to use Godly ki. It is unknown if the power of her magic increased after she received this power. It is also currently unknown how powerful her new form is in comparison with that of Demigra.
Similar to Bulma and Dr. Gero, Towa is a genius scientist. She created Mira to be the Ultimate Warrior by infusing him with the DNA of countless martial arts Masters throughout history, indicating that, like Dr. Gero, she is skilled in biomechanical engineering, genetic engineering, and biology. In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, she is able to use her knowledge and access to the Demon Realm to amplify the Fruit of the Tree of Might for her cohorts Turles and Lord Slug. She also makes modifications to Bardock's body while turning him into the Masked Saiyan, which he retains along with the power increase they provide after he is freed of her control. She was also able to find and reactivate Future Android 16, whom she managed to turn into her obedient servant, indicating that her scientific genius is even greater than Dr. Gero's (though it should be noted that Dr. Gero's feelings towards his late son whom 16 was modelled after may have prevented him from utilizing 16 in the same manner). Additionally she is a skilled manipulator and actress able to fool and manipulate her enemies as well as her villainous allies. This allows her to keep her opponents in the dark about her true motives even using them to further her agenda and plans. Her knowledge of time and history is also impressive to the point it is even recognized by her enemies. After her killing Shenron in Age 850 almost destroyed the Time Vault, Chronoa was quick to remind everyone that as long as Towa was still at large history would never be truly safe showing Chronoa fully recognizes the danger Towa poses to history as being even greater than Mira or possibly even Demigra as her intelligence makes her far more cautious and causes her to always be thinking a few steps ahead as shown by her plan to infiltrate the Time Vault which was a masterstroke of manipulation and planning that took full advantage of her enemies ability to foil her by pretending to be desperate and reckless when in reality it was all planned ahead in advance, though Bardock's actions where unexpected, though she was able to improvise on the fly which made her acting all the more convincing.
Demon God Towa is shown to be capable of easily deflecting a combined Kamehameha from Xeno Goku and Super Saiyan God Beat, and Vegeta and Future Trunks fuse into Vegeks to combat her. However she is shown to be scared of Xeno Frieza (merged with Dark Dragon Ball). She is also the first and only female villain to kill Goku as she kills Goku: Xeno and in Xenoverse 2 temporarily causes Goku's death in the altered timeline of Frieza's revenge which she by manipulating Beerus and Whis allowing Frieza to kill him and everyone saved by Whis in the original timeline when he destroyed the Earth, though it was short lived as it was ultimately corrected though again it shows her ability to manipulate others is one of her most dangerous qualities. After her death, she was apparently strong enough to even intimidate Goku when she angrily attacked him after receiving the Future Warrior's gift though this may have been for comical effect or Goku exaggerated how dangerous she was as he tends to avoid confrontation with angry women which is something of running gag in the series. Thus it is unclear if the deceased Towa had gotten stronger due to the humorous nature of their off-screen encounter. However Goku suggests he barely escaped her fury implying she might have gotten stronger much like how Frieza did before the Tournament of Power as Towa is both a capable martial artist and intelligent scientist thus might seek to improve her own strength after Mira failed to live up to her expectations.
In Dragon Ball Fusions, she is an A-Rank character putting her on par with fighters like Bardock, Bulpan, Cooler/Meta-Cooler, Future Trunks (Base, SSJ, and SSJ3), Adult Gohan/Great Saiyaman, and Piccolo. However this puts below S and G-Rank characters.
- Flight – The ability to fly through the use of ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.
- Ki Sense - An ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels. Like her brother, Towa uses Kili as a unit of measurement for power levels.
- Time Travel - Towa is capable of traveling through time through an unidentified technique. She uses this ability primarily to wreck havoc on history to gather Kili or further her plans. She can however use wormholes as an alternate method of traveling or transporting herself and other people through time.
- Dark Magic – A special magic used to turn people into darker and more powerful versions of themselves. Used in the Xenoverse series.
- Villainous Mode granting - A form that places a targeted individual under mind control and greatly increases their power and evil intent. Used in the Xenoverse series.
- Supervillain granting - A form that places a targeted individual under mind control and greatly increases their power and evil intent. Used in Xenoverse 2.
- Wormhole – Towa is capable of creating wormholes, allowing her to travel through time and obtain allies from other timelines. Used in the Xenoverse series.
- Time Breaker mind control – Using her staff, Towa can launch a beam that transforms the entity hit into a Time Breaker.
- Bloody Sauce - Towa fires a dark energy sphere that splits into five, and slows the opponent on impact. One of Towa's Super skills in Xenoverse.
- Position Shift - Towa fires a ki blast that causes her and her opponent to switch positions. One of Towa's Super skills in Xenoverse.
- Time Bullet - Towa traps the opponent in a sphere of dark energy. One of Towa's Super Skills in Xenoverse. In Dragon Ball Heroes it was named Hell Ballet.
- Energy Release - A technique used by Towa to charge ki. One of Towa's Super skills in Xenoverse.
- Science Vanish - Towa warps off the battlefield for a few seconds before reappearing. Towa's Evasive skill in Xenoverse.
- Instant Transmission - The ability to teleport by locking in on a ki signature. One of Towa's Special Moves in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Energy Zone - Towa's Ultimate Skill in Dragon Ball Xenoverse, where she throws her staff into the ground (or air when Towa is not on the ground) and draws the Time Breakers symbol creating magic circle and uses rapid movement to teleport into the circle and grabs her staff while spinning around gracefully before launching a sphere of dark energy upwards, which produces a circular zone of energy that heals Towa and any allies with in the zone. In Dragon Ball Fusions she can learn it as a special move after reaching Lv. 15.
- Minus Kili Zone - Darkness Towa's technique in Dragon Ball Heroes, where she throws her staff near the opponent, and draws the Time Breakers symbol creating a magic circle to hit the opponent with an explosion in it.
- Spear Shock - Using her spear-staff, Towa can unleash pinkish red bolts of magical lightning strong enough to kill Shenron and apparently strong enough to cause harm to Mira who ordered her to halt the attack before he fell victim to friendly fire. Used in the Xenoverse series.
- Merge - Darkness Towa possesses the power to merge Android 18 with Super 17 using her magic. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Infinite Kili Zone - Demon God Towa's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Dark Evolution granting - By combing Demon God power with a target's kili, Towa can force them to undergo a dark evolution.
- Darkness Hand - Demon God Towa summons numerous dark hands to grab objects.
- Time Skip - In Dragon Ball Fusions, Towa can utilize the Time Skip ability.
- Fusion - In Dragon Ball Fusions, Towa can use several types of fusion.
- Battle Prep - One Ki Orb charged at start of battle. One of Towa's passive Skills in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Hard Worker - Gain more EXP. One of Towa's passive Skills in Dragon Ball Fusions.
Main article: Darkness Demon
Darkness Towa (Ankoku Towa) is a state taken on by Towa in Dragon Ball Heroes. Towa attains this form after absorbing Dark Energy into her own body. As explained in Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X, the Dark Energy was artificially created to resemble the Dark Energy originally filling the Dark Realm. In this state, Towa's magic is powerful enough to force a merger between Super 17 and Android 18. Darkness Towa appears in Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced in the fifth mission of the God Mission series (GDM5).
- Demon God
Main article: Demon God
Thanks to Mechikabura, Towa is granted the power of a Demon God. In this state she changes her outfit once more, her physical appearance also alters as she gains a pair of "horns" on her head, her hair grows longer and wilder, Towa also gains markings on the sides of her eyes and her cape extends all around her waist. She also wields a magic sceptre instead of her spear staff.
- Second Demon God form
- Tekka (fused w/ Towa)
Main article: Tekka Tekka can perform EX-Fusion with Towa if Tekka is selected as Fusion Target 1. This increases Tekka's power, alters their appearance, and grants access to new Special Moves and Special Skills, however their profile, name, selected race, and gender remains the same. Tekka must reach Level 40 and costs 60 Purple Energy to be able to perform EX-Fusion with Towa.
Main article: Towale Towale is EX-Fusion of Towa and Arale Norimaki introduced in Dragon Ball Fusions. In order to fuse both Towa and Arale must be recruited, both have reached Level 40, and Sub Event: Robot Saga: "Fantastic Fusions" must be completed. It costs 50 Red & 50 Purple Energy to perform EX-Fusion, though subsequent EX-Fusions can be performed for free of the first time. Towale is an S-Rank EX-Fusion who is classified as an Earthling (as Androids are classified as Earthlings in Dragon Ball Fusions).
Main article: Towane Towane is the EX-Fusion of Towa and Gine introduced in Dragon Ball Fusions. In order to fuse both Towa and Gine must be recruited, both have reached Level 40, and Sub-Event: "Saiyan Saga: Fantastic Fusions" must be completed. It costs 50 Red & 50 Purple Energy to perform EX-Fusion, though subsequent EX-Fusions can be performed for free of the first time. Towane is an S-Rank EX-Fusion who is classified as an Offworlder (as Demons are classified as Offworlders in Dragon Ball Fusions).
- Ultra Fusion
Main article: Ultra Fusion As a member of Tekka's Team, Towa can perform Five-Way Fusion with any four members of Tekka's Team. If initiated by Towa the resulting Ultra Fusion will be a female Offworlder with Towa's blue skin.
- Towa's Spear Staff
A staff with sharpened points on each end, which Towa uses to cast magic (such as Dark Magic or Energy Zone), to attack enemies, and perform other techniques (such as Position Shift). She is capable of wielding it gracefully and effortlessly. She also uses the staff to sit on while floating in midair in a manner reminiscent of a witch's broom.
- Energy-Suction Device
Main article: Energy-Suction Device
A device used to absorb energy which Towa has the Masked Saiyan use to collect enough Kili to power up Mira in Xenoverse 2. After the energy is collected, Towa uses the device to transfer the collected energy to Mira.
Main article: Metamo-Ring A device created by the Capsule Corporation which allows people to perform EX-Fusion with another person wearing a Metamo-Ring by performing the Fusion Dance. By wearing the Metamo-Ring, Towa can fuse with Arale, Gine, or Tekka.
- Fruit of the Tree of Might (Demon Realm)
Main article: Fruit of the Tree of Might (Demon Realm) An amplified variant of the Fruit of Tree of Might developed by Towa to allow for an unfinished non-transformation variant of the Supervillain form.
- Tokitoki's Egg
Main article: Tokitoki's Egg
An egg laid by the Divine bird Tokitoki which Towa decided to steal after her attempts to replicate it failed. The egg contains time for an entirely new universe and as a result contains a massive amount of Kili, enough that Towa believes it can break the seal on Demon Realm. After using the Future Warrior's mask to bypass the barrier around the Time Nest, she steals the egg and uses its power to free Mira from the time rift Xeno Bardock trapped him in. However her to use the egg plan fails due to the intervention of the 2nd Future Warrior and Mira's change in character which leads her and the egg to be absorbed by Mira. However the egg is later recovered by Goku.
- Distorted Time Egg
Main article: Distorted Time Egg
In Xenoverse 2, an attempt to recreate Tokitoki's Eggs artificially, Towa inadvertently created five Distorted Time Eggs as she was unaware that Tokitoki's Eggs are impossible to replicate artificially even for someone with her scientific expertise. She eventually gave up on replicating the egg and for unclear reasons she, Mira, and their allies placed the eggs in different places resulting in the creation of large but stable time rift anomalies. She gave one of the eggs to Navel a Combatant in order to sneak it onboard Frieza's Spaceship. However the eggs were recovered by the Time Patrol, though they inadvertently produced a natural time distortion that created a new future timeline where Xeno Trunks fulfilled his desire to save his master.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Online
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- Dragon Ball Fusions
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Towa (Demon God) vs. Trunks: Xeno
- Towa (Demon God) vs. Goku: Xeno
- Towa (Demon God) vs. Chamel
- Towa (Demon God) vs. Majin Buu: Xeno (Dark Demon God/Janemba: Xeno absorbed)
List of characters killed by Towa
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Shenron - Towa travels back to before the events of Xenoverse and destroys Toki Toki City's incarnation of Shenron. However the Future Warrior successfully stopped Towa and corrected history.
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes
- Goku: Xeno - In the Dark Empire Saga, Towa kills Goku (from Age 774) when she travels back to the events of Fusion Reborn.
- Goku - In Xenoverse 2, Towa manipulates Whis and Beerus into leaving Age 779 during Frieza's revenge by hacking into the Time Nest's communications and pretending to be Chronoa, causing Goku to be killed when Frieza destroys the Earth. However Whis' Temporal Do-Over reverses the death and the Future Warrior stops Frieza from blowing up the Earth.
- Gohan - In Xenoverse, Towa's alteration to Age 767 result in Gohan being killed by Dark Cell and Dark Cell Junior's Father-Son Perfect Kamehameha. In Xenoverse 2, Gohan is killed by Frieza destroying the Earth due to Whis' absence caused by Towa. Death later undone by Whis and the Future Warrior.
- Piccolo - In Xenoverse 2, Piccolo is killed by Frieza destroying the Earth due to Whis' absence caused by Towa (it is unknown if Piccolo died in the original history as it is unknown if the events take place in the film timeline or Dragon Ball Super as Ginyu and Tagoma's absence could be due to Towa's alterations). Death later undone by Whis and the Future Warrior.
- Bulma - In Xenoverse 2, Bulma is killed by Frieza destroying the Earth due to Whis' absence caused by Towa. Death later undone by Whis and the Future Warrior.
- Jaco - In Xenoverse 2, Jaco is killed by Frieza destroying the Earth due to Whis' absence caused by Towa. Death later undone by Whis and the Future Warrior.
- Krillin - In Xenoverse 2, Krillin is killed by Frieza destroying the Earth due to Whis' absence caused by Towa. Death later undone by Whis and the Future Warrior.
- Master Roshi - In Xenoverse 2, Roshi is killed by Frieza destroying the Earth due to Whis' absence caused by Towa. Death later undone by Whis and the Future Warrior.
- Tien Shinhan - In Xenoverse 2, Tien is killed by Frieza destroying the Earth due to Whis' absence caused by Towa. Death later undone by Whis and the Future Warrior.
- In Online a character named Pare bore a heavy resemblance to Towa.
- If the Future Warrior talks to Old Kai while wearing Dabura's clothes in Xenoverse, Elder Kai will comment about Dabura having a younger sister and that he has heard she is quite beautiful to behold.
- In Xenoverse 2, Elder Kai finally sees Towa for himself through the Scroll of Eternity when Towa appears during the 2nd Future Warrior's battle with Turles and Lord Slug on Namek in Age 762. He also finally meets Towa in person when she invades the Time Nest in Age 852 during the Warrior from the Demon World Saga. However, on both occasions he makes no comments on her beauty.
- In Dragon Ball Fusions, both Goten and Kid Trunks are shown to find her extremely attractive and comment on her beauty in a fashion that Pan perceives as somewhat perverted. This is not surprising as Kid Trunks is known to be interested in girls as he has a girlfriend Mai and Goten shows an interest in girls and dating when he is older in GT.
- Trunks' attraction to her is ironic give that his future counterpart and Towa are enemies, though it should be noted he was unaware of her villainous nature until after she betrayed Tekka's Team and revealed that Trunks had interfered with her and Mira's plans. Humorously, Pan herself assumed Trunks was at fault as she was unaware that Towa is a villainess and his Future counterpart is a heroic Time Patroller.
- In Dragon Ball Fusions, Towa is directly responsible for the creation of Goku and Broly's EX-Fusion Karoly by using her magic to control Goku (Dragon Ball Super) and Broly to force them to perform EX-Fusion. Though it seems strange that she would be able to control Goku who is resistant to dark magic due to being a Saiyan Beyond God it is later revealed by Goku that he allowed it to happen as he wanted to fuse with Broly which would have not been possible were Broly not under her control. This would imply that Dark Magic can work on Gods if they allow it, which may explain how Beerus tricked Demigra's mirage as he may have allowed it to control him long enough to lure out Demigra's mirage before resisting it completely to attack Demigra's mirage. This would make it similar to Babidi's manipulation sorcery which can also be resisted as it is stated several times that Vegeta allowed Babidi to control him to become Majin Vegeta, strongly implying he could have resisted it had he chosen to.
- Towa's name presumably comes from the Japanese word "Towa", which means "eternity".
- Towa's hairstyle is an available hair customization in Xenoverse 2 for both Female Humans and Saiyans, excluding the long bang on her right side, which is shortened and her infinity symbol hairband is absent. Her hairstyle also appears in Dragon Ball Fusions as a hairstyle for female Tekka though the hairband is present. Additionally some generic female characters such as Bagetta have her hairstyle as well. Her hairstyle and hairband may be inherited by certain EX-Fusions involving Towa (such as when she fuses with Tekka) or characters that have it like Bagetta. Towale's hairstyle is a combination of Towa and Arale's.
- Her Towa's Clothes appear as a DLC outfit for female characters in Xenoverse and return as an obtainable outfit in Xenoverse 2, however it is slightly altered as it lacks Towa's tailcoat-like skirt and her high heels are cut down presumably due to them being incompatible with the warrior's customizable model. Additionally her hairband does not appear as an accessory in either game. Her earrings are also absent (as earrings do not appear as accessories).
- Despite her brother Dabura being a playable character as part of the Extra Pack 1 DLC in Xenoverse 2, Towa and Dabura do not have any special dialogue either when teamed up as allies or when fighting against each other. Though it should be noted that this is not uncommon for DLC characters.
- She does however have dialogue when fighting Piccolo where he asks if it's revenge for Dabura. Towa merely inquires what he thinks it is.
- However, it is revealed in the Infinite History Saga that she secretly saved him by altering the scroll to Age 774 to prevent his death when she invaded the Time Vault in the Warrior from the Demon World Saga, though she herself ironically died in Age ??? not long after this which triggers Dabura's vendetta against the Time Patrol.
- Towa is the first female main antagonist in the Dragon Ball franchise.
- Towa is the first and only female villain to kill Goku in any media. She is also the second person to kill Shenron in the series.
- She also assists in the deaths of Goku and Gohan in several altered timelines as her alterations allow said deaths to occur. However, these all tend to be undone by the intervention of the Time Patrol.
- Towa is similar to Android 21 as both are attractive female demonic scientists who appear as video game characters. Additionally both characters were designed by series creator Akira Toriyama.
- Towa's artificially created genetic offspring Fu is shown to have inherited the scientific genius of his genetic "mother", though unlike her Fu seeks to use his experiments to better the world and has no desire to revive the Demon Realm, even opposing Dabura though he shares her tendency to cause trouble for the Time Patrol with his experiments by altering history thus making him somewhat of a neutral character who is neither truly good or truly evil.
- However it should be noted that before her absorption, Towa ironically worked alongside the Future Warrior to stop Mira from overloading and destroying the universe thus she ironically helped save the universe from destruction from the very Android she created.
- Ironically, Towa's appearance is similar to an Angel despite being a demon.