Tobi is a reptilian humanoid with dark-blue skin, purple eyes, a dark cerulean blue upturned hood-horned-like helmet, and dull-purple segmented patterns on his head, chest, stomach, and legs. He wears Battle Armor, a Arm Cannon on his left arm, a dark-brown belt holding a an orange cloth on his left hip, and black boots.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Dragon Ball Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.|
Other Dragon Ball stories
Episode of Bardock
Main article: Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock
Tobi is sent to conquer Planet Plant along with Cabira. After his comrade is killed by Bardock, an enraged Tobi tries to punch Bardock, but the Saiyan dodges and kills Tobi using a Change the Future-like technique (manga version). In the anime adaptation, Tobi is simply kicked into a mountain, killing him.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki. Tobi is seen able to fly in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Ki Blasts – The most basic forms of energy wave. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Bad Strike – A pink energy sphere that is Toobi's special attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Arm Cannon – A beam attack blaster weapon. Used in the anime version of Episode of Bardock only.
Video Game Appearances
Tobi makes his debut in a video-game and as a playable character in Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced in the eighth mission of the original series (M8). He has his manga appearance in-game, though one of his cards instead depicts his anime appearance.
Tobi appears as a non-playable boss in Dokkan Battle, where he has his anime appearance.
- Japanese: Keiji Hirai
- Tobi and Cabira vs. Bardock
- Tobi's name is based on the Japanese word tobiko (とびこ), a word to describe a Flying Fish roe.
- There are cards based on both his manga and anime appearances, which means he is shown to have both red arm pads version and white arm pads version.