"Rats! If the cops weren't coming, we'd have you guys for lunch!"
Toad Warriors are a vicious motorcycle gang of criminals somewhere in the far North.
Dragon Ball Z
Main article: Androids Saga
All of the Toad Warriors seem to be riding S-Cargo one-wheeled motorcycles, which is the same kind of motorcycle Launch rode in her days as a bandit. All members have a lightning bolt on their bikes, as well as somewhere on their outfits (some members even have more than one lightning bolt).
Eventually, the Toad Warriors are scared off by a combination of 18's power and the police (the latter of which ironically mistakes Android 18 as being the ringleader of the motorbike gang).
- Several of the Toad Warriors look similar to other characters in the series:
- The leader of the Toad Warriors looks slightly similar to Sky Dragon
- Another looks similar to Rising Dragon.
- Another of the Toad Warriors shares similar physical attributes with Fangs the Vampire, as well as with the #4 player in the Battle Ball Team, in relation to hairstyle and skin tone.
- The female Toad Warrior shares a resemblance to Bulma's early Dragon Ball appearances
- Another of the warriors' design is similar to that of Van Zant or Ninja Murasaki.
- The Toad Warrior with a red mask looks very similar to See-Through the Invisible Man when covered in blood.
- The member with the mohawk is similar in appearance to Yamcha's first opponent in the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament preliminary rounds.
- Two others resemble Terror and Plague while yet another resembles an alligator soldier working under General Blue.
- A brown-colored wolf member resembles the blue wolf that Yamcha defeated in the preliminary rounds of the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament.