FANDOM

7,556 Pages

  • If that is a case Goku and Vegeta would have know who Moro and Meerus is so please stop trying to connect Galatic Prisoner Arc with Super Dragon Ball Heroes

      Loading editor
    • I don't disagree with your point, but nothing from the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga is acknowledged by Heroes, so Goku and Vegeta would still have no reason to know about Moro and Merus if they were canon to Heroes.

        Loading editor
    • Dominodalek wrote:
      I don't disagree with your point, but nothing from the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga is acknowledged by Heroes, so Goku and Vegeta would still have no reason to know about Moro and Merus if they were canon to Heroes.
      Why its true that Goku and Vegeta would have not know about Moro and Merus the grand priest would have know by it as shown in chapter 54 of Dragon Ball Super Manga
      Idea
        Loading editor
    • As I just said on a talk page. We know that there are things that aren't connected. I don't think Super Dragon Ball Heroes events have any real baring on what happened between Z and Super and the 10 years later.

      That's just how we connect them though in a chronological order just like having GT take place after Super despite them not connecting either.

        Loading editor
    • Bullza wrote:

      That's just how we connect them though in a chronological order just like having GT take place after Super despite them not connecting either.

      I don't have a problem with that, but directly saying "it is set after the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga" implies that both are connected, when no indication has so far been given that it is the case.

        Loading editor
    • Well saying that it is set after was down to Goku using Ultra Instinct in Heroes where at the start of the GPP Saga he said he hadn't used it since the Tournament. There's also the last episode where they referred to fusing again in reference to them having done so in the Broly movie.

      But chances are when Goku does learn to use Ultra Instinct again in the manga, it's going to contradict how it was used in Heroes.

        Loading editor
    • Bullza wrote:
      Well saying that it is set after was down to Goku using Ultra Instinct in Heroes where at the start of the GPP Saga he said he hadn't used it since the Tournament. There's also the last episode where they referred to fusing again in reference to them having done so in the Broly movie.

      But chances are when Goku does learn to use Ultra Instinct again in the manga, it's going to contradict how it was used in Heroes.

      Here is what i think the timeline of Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime goes                                                                                                                                               (Dragon Ball)                                                                                                                                                                            (Dragon Ball Z)                                                                                                                                                                        (Dragon Ball Super BoG-Broly Movie)                                                                                                                                        (Super Dragon Ball Heroes Anime)   

        Loading editor
    • I hate to dissapoint you guys, but Dragon Ball Heroes is totally non-canon.

        Loading editor
    • Ya Boi King Kai wrote:
      I hate to dissapoint you guys, but Dragon Ball Heroes is totally non-canon.

      Well i would had agree with you. But sadly its connected to Dragon Ball Super Broly with Gogeta vs Hearts. But at least your right about Galactic Prisoner Arc is not connected to Super Dragon Ball Heroes the anime

        Loading editor
    • It's true that Gogeta from Broly was in the anime, but so was Cooler; and Cooler is considered non-canon. If he were canon, then so would OG Broly who doesn't exist in Super. But Dragon Ball Heroes is a good anime though. I liked seeing more about Zamasu.

        Loading editor
    • Cooler's presence doesn't affect anything, as he (and everyone else on the Prison Planet, including Xeno Goku, Bojack, Hatchiyack, King Cold and the many, many roaming groups of villains encountered in the game) was taken from a different timeline.

        Loading editor
    • The games are also non-canon. The anime was not written by Toriyama and that is what makes it canon. The games weren't written by Toriyama either. The presence of non-canon material within a stroy not written by the series creator makes it non-canon. Just like GT is which makes me sad. Uh-oh. I think I've caught the RustlingAlarm-itis. LOL.

        Loading editor
    • True Dragon Ball Heroes is in a other timeline to be honest

        Loading editor
    • Dragon Ball Heroes is a separate continuity, like GT, and people need to stop arguing against that point because they're wrong.

        Loading editor
    • An Admin called Sosuagwu17 removed my edit about Super Dragon Ball Heroes taking place after Broly in a Parallel Universe. And even lying and manipulated to younger Dragon Ball Fans. I think hes also lied to other users by saying hes fixing the text. What an incompetent Admin >:(

        Loading editor
    • Well, you have to be careful when you edit a page. It's got to be confirmed with hard evidence. It can't be fan speculation. I can see why he would remove it. I'm sorry that your hard work was lost though.

        Loading editor
    • I will thanks also I'm doing joke battle wiki about the overpowered double ultra fusion call Gotgitrubarhouflasid 

        Loading editor
    • Ya Boi King Kai wrote:
      Well, you have to be careful when you edit a page. It's got to be confirmed with hard evidence. It can't be fan speculation.

      Not true at all. They merged every form with green hair.

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      Ya Boi King Kai wrote:
      Well, you have to be careful when you edit a page. It's got to be confirmed with hard evidence. It can't be fan speculation.
      Not true at all. They merged every form with green hair.

      Wait is that true?!?

        Loading editor
    • FOR SPARTA!!!!!!!!! Love that profile pic UnitedCrusader

      As for NervousShipper, Do you mean Full Power Super Saiyan and the Legendary Super Saiyan forms? Well, ofcourse they would. They're the same form. All forms for Legendary Super Saiyan are shared with Full Power Super Saiyan. Or did you mean something else?

        Loading editor
    • Nope, I did mean them mistakenly placing all forms with green hair together despite clearly showing within the various media that they are not the same form.

        Loading editor
    • Well, Full Power Super Saiyan and Legendary Super Saiyan are the same form, so naturally they would share a page.

        Loading editor
    • Again, having green hair doesn't mean they are the same form. Kale, Broly, and non-canon Broly do not have the same form.

        Loading editor
    • The Legendary Super Saiyan(SS B-type) form is literally just Super Saiyan Full Power, it is literally the full power version of Super Saiyan (SS C-type) for Kale and DBZ Broly, it even says so on the pages. and to top it off manga Kale shares the same exact look as SS and SSFP Broly when using SS and SSFP. They are the same form. To make the similarities even more noticeable base form manga Kale is extremely powerful on her own even in her base form, stronger and faster than SS Caulifla with Golden Frieza saying her hits hurt more than SS Cauliflas and that it took a moment to even see her. Manga Kale and DBS Broly are literally U6 and U7 counterparts using the same forms. Anime will be no different

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote:
      The Legendary Super Saiyan(SS B-type) form is literally just Super Saiyan Full Power, it is literally the full power version of Super Saiyan (SS C-type) for Kale and DBZ Broly, it even says so on the pages. and to top it off manga Kale shares the same exact look as SS and SSFP Broly when using SS and SSFP. They are the same form. To make the similarities even more noticeable base form manga Kale is extremely powerful on her own even in her base form, stronger and faster than SS Caulifla with Golden Frieza saying her hits hurt more than SS Cauliflas and that it took a moment to even see her. Manga Kale and DBS Broly are literally U6 and U7 counterparts using the same forms. Anime will be no different

      Then show me Kale's Wrathful state.

        Loading editor
    • Can't show something that wasn't invented yet, Toriyama can add things in later as he has done countless times.

        Loading editor
    • That's the cheapest cop-out I've ever read. Kale's timidness should not be the secret to getting Great Ape power in a species that hasn't had access to the form in millenia.

        Loading editor
    • Wrathful state does not make a legendary Super Saiyan. Wrathful state is a base form modifier. Wrathful state is a base form that Broly DBS was able to assume. He just unlocked Super Saiyan and Full Power Super Saiyan and added it to that. Let me say this; Kale is clearly based on DBZ Broly. Vegeta says for Goku to watch out because Kale was the "Legendary Super Saiyan." Later, Caulifla says that Kale's form is "Full Power Super Saiyan." Broly in the DBS movie is a Full Power Super Saiyan which IS a Legendary Super Saiyan. He just used his Ikari to suppliment it. It is the same form. Broly's base form was just inhanced by his wrath.

        Loading editor
    • Ya Boi King Kai wrote:
      Wrathful state does not make a legendary Super Saiyan. Wrathful state is a base form modifier. Wrathful state is a base form that Broly DBS was able to assume. He just unlocked Super Saiyan and Full Power Super Saiyan and added it to that. Let me say this; Kale is clearly based on DBZ Broly. Vegeta says for Goku to watch out because Kale was the "Legendary Super Saiyan." Later, Caulifla says that Kale's form is "Full Power Super Saiyan." Broly in the DBS movie is a Full Power Super Saiyan which IS a Legendary Super Saiyan. He just used his Ikari to suppliment it. It is the same form. Broly's base form was just inhanced by his wrath.

      That's conjecture, not proof. None of that was a statement form the creator indicating that the non canon form from a decade before Super came out was the basis for the new character. Ever heard of an homage? Wbat you brought up is as much proof one way as it is for the other.

        Loading editor
    • Full power Super Saiyan and Legendary Super Saiyan are the same form. The series says so, and it was written by Toriyama. The form that Kale took in concept art was called "Turning into that Legendary Saiyan" and "Turning into Broly." It is the same form and more evidence supports it than goes against it. If you don't believe it, then that's YOUR problem.

        Loading editor
    • Ya Boi King Kai wrote:
      The games are also non-canon. The anime was not written by Toriyama and that is what makes it canon. The games weren't written by Toriyama either. The presence of non-canon material within a stroy not written by the series creator makes it non-canon. Just like GT is which makes me sad. Uh-oh. I think I've caught the RustlingAlarm-itis. LOL.

      You realize Toriyama didn't write the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga either right? Saying if Toriyama didn't make it then it's non-canon does nothing for this debate. The question isn't even "is it canon?" it's "does it take place after the Galactic Patrol Saga?" Personally I feel the argument that it is after based on Goku going Ultra Instinct again is still a pretty valid argument. However, we won't know for sure until either Heroes mentions it in some way or we get an anime version of it.

      Definitely safe to assume it at least takes place after the Broly movie though.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm... Didn't know that. I thought Toriyama was writting it. Well, that kinda throws a wrench into the whole "What is canon" thing. Still, though, the presence of non-canon characters such as cooler and the use of non-canon forms such as SSJ4 and the like make it non-canon. Not saying it's not good, I just don't think it will be mentioned or referenced in Super when it comes back.

        Loading editor
    • Last I heard, Toriyama just gives Toyataro a rough outline of what's suppose to happen and then Toyataro has to fill in the blanks for the manga. Toriyama just writes the Super anime.

      And if Heroes takes place after all of Super then they can easily avoid ever needing to reference it.

        Loading editor
    • I suppose you're right. They are grooming Toyataro to be the next writer of Dragon Ball I think. There's hardly a guy working on it that love Dragon Ball as much as he does... (Well, I don't actually know, but...) We could be entering a new golden age for the series. Hopefully. I could see him open to the idea of returning non-canon things and adding them in. I could only hope...

        Loading editor
    • However, I'm sure that the Galactic Prisoner Arc is the part of the same universe as the Dragon Ball Super manga series and Super Dragon Ball Heroes series.

        Loading editor
    • דיין מאמע wrote:
      However, I'm sure that the Galactic Prisoner Arc is the part of the same universe as the Dragon Ball Super manga series and Super Dragon Ball Heroes series.

      Sadly it's is not. Why it's is true that Dragon Ball Super Broly is part of the same universe as Dragon Ball Super: Broly and Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime. (Due to Gogeta being formed in episode 17) It's is not part of the same universe as Dragon Ball Super Manga with the Galactic Prisoner Arc due to no mentions of Meerus or Moro.

        Loading editor
    • UnitedCrusader wrote:
      דיין מאמע wrote:
      However, I'm sure that the Galactic Prisoner Arc is the part of the same universe as the Dragon Ball Super manga series and Super Dragon Ball Heroes series.
      Sadly it's is not. Why it's is true that Dragon Ball Super Broly is part of the same universe as Dragon Ball Super: Broly and Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime. (Due to Gogeta being formed in episode 17) It's is not part of the same universe as Dragon Ball Super Manga with the Galactic Prisoner Arc due to no mentions of Meerus or Moro.

      That doesn't prove anything. Just because it wasn't mentioned doesn't mean it didn't happen before. They merely didn't mention it. We don't know if it has happened yet, but it is possible to assume it has since the Galactic Prisoner Arc happens directly after Broly. We don't know how much time has passed until Fu shows up on Beerus' planet.

        Loading editor
    • Dragon Ball Super is canon. Dragon Ball Super: Broly is also canon. Cooler's Revenge is NOT canon. Cooler from said movie is in Dragon Ball Heroes, therefore Dragon Ball Heroes is non-canon.

        Loading editor
    • Ya Boi King Kai wrote:
      Dragon Ball Super is canon. Dragon Ball Super: Broly is also canon. Cooler's Revenge is NOT canon. Cooler from said movie is in Dragon Ball Heroes, therefore Dragon Ball Heroes is non-canon.

      Claiming Cooler and Heroes is not canon has absolutely no bearing on this discussion. The question is not "Is Heroes canon?" it's "Is the Galactic Patrol Saga canon to Heroes?" Cooler is most definitely canon to Heroes, which means his movies are also canon to Heroes. I don't understand why you're bringing this point up again, I told you the same thing a month ago.

      When talking about Heroes there is no point in bringing up if something is canon. It's canon to Heroes, that's all that matters. Pretty much every movie and every series in Dragon Ball has been shown to be canon to Heroes either in the anime, manga, or games (including Xenoverse, Online, and Kakarot). The only thing we haven't seen any signs of yet are the Galactic Patrol Saga, which is why this discussion even exists.

      ​​​

        Loading editor
    • Oh. If they haven;t mentioned it or anything from it yet, I would assume it's non-canon to heroes. This is until they make a statement or allusion to someone or something that is in the Galactic Prisoner Arc.

        Loading editor
    • Ya Boi King Kai wrote:
      Oh. If they haven;t mentioned it or anything from it yet, I would assume it's non-canon to heroes. This is until they make a statement or allusion to someone or something that is in the Galactic Prisoner Arc.

      I basically just assume everything is canon until proven otherwise at this point since Heroes likes to get their little hands on everything. Most likely we haven't seen anything about it yet since it's only in the manga so far. Whenever we get an anime adaptation I'm sure it'll pop up in Heroes. There's no way they'd skip the chance to have Moro in it.

        Loading editor
    • Heroes was never canon. It's not part of or linked to the main story that the manga and anime cover.

        Loading editor
    • Think of heroes and GT like other dimensions or multiverses if you will. Basically their like that cousin you don’t talk about or see.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote:
      Think of heroes and GT like other dimensions or multiverses if you will. Basically their like that cousin you don’t talk about or see.

      I actually think that Toriyama actually said something like this.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.