FANDOM

7,333 Pages

  • Like for an example: the recently hyped and heavily discussed over the web Bonyu of the acclaimed and anticipated Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - I was very disappointed of Akira Toriyama for designing her look like a fatter, red and shorter version of Vados.

    Most of what DB is now in video games, manga and anime forms is rehash of the past as if it was member berries palooza.

    Edit: Here's her picture:
    Bonyo

    A first look of Bonyu

      Loading editor
    • Or Sealas being just too much of a ride over the popularity of Hit; Android 21 being a rip off Majin Buu; Anilaza being a clear canonization of Janemba, Hirudegarn and Hatchiyack; etc.

        Loading editor
    • Generally most material not created and articulated by Toriyama or Toyotaro has a very bland feel to it. You can’t get the soul of dragon ball out of someone who just doesn’t have it.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Generally most material not created and articulated by Toriyama or Toyotaro has a very bland feel to it. You can’t get the soul of dragon ball out of someone who just doesn’t have it.

      That is not the point, rehashing old designs and abilities will get the fans grow tired of the franchise and to its collapse/downfall/end; if they can't come up with fresh bright new ideas, they should hire someone new into their staff and reorganize the path they're heading towards.

        Loading editor
    • The video games never have a lot of thought put into the designs. They’re stories can be interesting but designs generally need some work.

      The Manga and Anime I have to disagree with you on, I feel the story and designs would’ve benefitted from longer and deeper thought. However I do not feel the designs were rehashed.

      Take Zamasu, he is the first evil Kai we’ve seen in the history of Dragon Ball and we got an evil Goku. The story and execution needed work but the designs and abilities were not rehashed. They introduced fusing with villains instead of heroes and showed something of a darker side to Goku’s bodily tendencies.

      Take the current villain Moro, he isn’t physically strong but rather he has indirect attacks that make him extremely formidable and allow him to fight on the level of Blue form.

        Loading editor
    • Disagree that Toyotaro has the "soul of Dragon Ball" in him. He is the worst thing that has happened to this franchise in recent memory in my opinion. Overall, Dxrd made a good point about Bonyu being a rehashed design, and you really haven't had any good counterpoints to that, Chrome0X.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote:

      Take Zamasu, he is the first evil Kai we’ve seen in the history of Dragon Ball and we got an evil Goku.

      Want to tell that to Turles or Captain Ginyu in Goku's body?

      Edit: or also to early OVA Bardock and King Kai's Kakarot? 
      Kakarotto

      King Kai's vision of Evil Goku

        Loading editor
    • While the idea of an evil Goku may not have been new it was executed much better than any before, which is why I say it needed more time to ruminate in the mind of whomever. Previously we had not gotten an genuine evil Goku as the main antagonist. Turles is not Goku and neither is his father and Ginyū was far from the main antagonist.

      However I still stand by my opinion of Zamasu and Moro being quite interesting arc concepts. The games may or may not have rehashed but the anime and manga have a great deal of effort put into them.

        Loading editor
    • So far I am far from impressed of Moro who had shown nothing unique thus far, but I give Toyotaro the option to tell his story unlike his circle of bashers and haters online.

        Loading editor
    • Even when they did a good job on the original (non recycled) designs of characters in Super like the Universe 9's Assassin Boss and his Universe 9's Assassins, they left them unnamed.

        Loading editor
    • I’m seeing we just have totally different views of what is good and isn’t. That’s a good thing but I don’t think we’re ever going to agree on this. For the record I thought the U9 people were useless and uninspired and it felt like they were literally there just to fill space and give Frieza/Goku some time(and people) to kill.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: I’m seeing we just have totally different views of what is good and isn’t. That’s a good thing but I don’t think we’re ever going to agree on this. For the record I thought the U9 people were useless and uninspired and it felt like they were literally there just to fill space and give Frieza/Goku some time(and people) to kill.

      Nobody talked about their relevance in the story, they were a fresh breeze of design instead of all the recycled races and outfits we see all over the place.

        Loading editor
    • Goku Black was basically playing on the Ginyu card of switching the soul/consiousness within Goku's body with the one of a villain, and giving him Salza's ki blade as a signature move. Regardless of the "first time we are exposed to an evil kai" issue.

      Say whatever you'd like about Dragon Ball GT, but at least their character designs were fresh/unique and thought outside of the "Hey, what did we drew back in Z, again?" box. I remember that when Hit first appeared in early 2016 (pssh, can't believe it was almost 4 years ago, time sure flies...), people had complained that he resembled Frieza (the last saga's villain) too much.

      Frieza Race (fifth anniversary book)2

      Here are the lackluster designs that Akira Toriyama came up with for the 5th Anniversary Book, "SSJ Frieza Race Members", since when reptillian-based race have hair?

      Just look at the lackluster designs given to main cast of characters starring in Dragon Ball Heroes (the video games) who are just copycats of the Saiyans, Frieza, Majin Buu and Android 17 from the main timeline; the newly introduced characters in the Dragon Ball Fusions (not the fusions of established/official characters which combined their looks) whose designs are truly are lame and not-fresh (cheap amalgam of formerly introduced facial features, traits and clothings); the Future Warrior (aka dimestore's Mystic Gohan) and the residents in Toki Toki City in the Xenoverse series (just Namekians/Saiyans/Majins/Frieza's race wearing each other's clothings and hair styles - should I remind you folks about Toriyama's vision of Frieza's race members with Super Saiyan hairstyles that was uploaded here back in 2015?).

      Even if nobody admits it, this franchise is in peril when it comes to designs that excite fans, Moro is looking nice and all (small edit: I really like the Macareni siblings' design), but there is obviously a need of hiring "new blood" into the system cause it seems like Toriyama had peaked in Z and that's what the Dragon Ball executives are recycling.

        Loading editor
    • Dxrd wrote:
      Goku Black was basically playing on the Ginyu card of switching the soul/consiousness within Goku's body with the one of a villain, and giving him Salza's ki blade as a signature move. Regardless of the "first time we are exposed to an evil kai" issue.

      Say whatever you'd like about Dragon Ball GT, but at least their character designs were fresh/unique and thought outside of the "Hey, what did we drew back in Z, again?" box. I remember that when Hit first appeared in early 2016 (pssh, can't believe it was almost 4 years ago, time sure flies...), people had complained that he resembled Frieza (the last saga's villain) too much.

      Frieza Race (fifth anniversary book)2

      Here are the lackluster designs that Akira Toriyama came up with for the 5th Anniversary Book, "SSJ Frieza Race Members", since when reptillian-based race have hair?

      Just look at the lackluster designs given to main cast of characters starring in Dragon Ball Heroes (the video games) who are just copycats of the Saiyans, Frieza, Majin Buu and Android 17 from the main timeline; the newly introduced characters in the Dragon Ball Fusions (not the fusions of established/official characters which combined their looks) whose designs are truly are lame and not-fresh (cheap amalgam of formerly introduced facial features, traits and clothings); the Future Warrior (aka dimestore's Mystic Gohan) and the residents in Toki Toki City in the Xenoverse series (just Namekians/Saiyans/Majins/Frieza's race wearing each other's clothings and hair styles - should I remind you folks about Toriyama's vision of Frieza's race members with Super Saiyan hairstyles that was uploaded here back in 2015?).

      Even if nobody admits it, this franchise is in peril when it comes to designs that excite fans, Moro is looking nice and all (small edit: I really like the Macareni siblings' design), but there is obviously a need of hiring "new blood" into the system cause it seems like Toriyama had peaked in Z and that's what the Dragon Ball executives are recycling.

      I didn't hear any complaints about Hit looking like Frieza. 

        Loading editor
    • Rogeta234 wrote:

      I didn't hear any complaints about Hit looking like Frieza. 

      Try to use Google and aim for search results from Hit's debut and shortly after, it seems that he only got accepted by the fans after his showtime versus Goku. I saw it both on Reddit and on other forums.

        Loading editor
    • Dxrd wrote:
      Rogeta234 wrote:

      I didn't hear any complaints about Hit looking like Frieza. 

      Try to use Google and aim for search results from Hit's debut and shortly after, it seems that he only got accepted by the fans after his showtime versus Goku. I saw it both on Reddit and on other forums.

      He doesn't look anything like Frieza. If anything, I get some Cell vibes from him.

        Loading editor
    • Rogeta234 wrote:
      Dxrd wrote:
      Rogeta234 wrote:

      I didn't hear any complaints about Hit looking like Frieza. 

      Try to use Google and aim for search results from Hit's debut and shortly after, it seems that he only got accepted by the fans after his showtime versus Goku. I saw it both on Reddit and on other forums.
      He doesn't look anything like Frieza. If anything, I get some Cell vibes from him.

      It was why I stated that other people thought so, I also had that Cell vibe at first.

      Edit: Pikkon was also a recycled Piccolo, but he did well among the fans since he had a different approach to "the strong, silent & cool" type of characters. 

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote:
      Generally most material not created and articulated by Toriyama or Toyotaro has a very bland feel to it. You can’t get the soul of dragon ball out of someone who just doesn’t have it.

      The pic posted is done by Akira.

        Loading editor
    • Frost

      Anyone missed First from Frieza? It was only a few episodes since we last saw him...

      Kamin3

      Copies of GT's Baby

      Should we also count Frost, Kamin and Oren in the "new Dragon Ball era" recycling mania? Since they are all just basically modifications of Frieza (even the same voice actor in Japanese), and Baby who are established and popular villains.

        Loading editor
    • Dyspo

      If he was officially a counterpart of Beerus' race and add something to the lore, then I might be cool with his design

      Or Dyspo who's just a copy of Beerus, but in a rabbit form instead of being Sphinx cat based.

        Loading editor
    • Is this what we are now? A community that just bashes a series over and over ignoring anything good about it? It’s seeming as if all fans want to at this point is whine, moan and groan about “Oh I don’t find it interesting” or “This isn’t inspired”.

      DBS wasn’t supposed to be a for real series it was a light 100 episode victory lap. They saw how much people loved it and decided to keep it and upon realizing the MANY flaws they attempted to correct them. Getting better artists improving the story, and attempting to add more interesting characters.

      You want to harp on Dyspo, Frost, and Goku Black but you like the U9 canon fodder generic anime “assassins” and Tom and Jerry destroyer. You say that “contribution to the story doesn’t matter” but is that not what the series is about? We had Super Saiyan Rose, Fused Zamasu, Ultra Instinct, Demi-Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan Blue evolution, yet all you seem to want to do is complain about the lazy designs. I don’t understand fans who purposely dismantle and break down a series especially when it’s trying, to me that’s a band wagon jumper not a fan.

        Loading editor
    • LOL let me stop u right at "demi Super Saiyan Blue", this form was the pinnacle of lame designs. It's was like the staff thought to themselves: "Gee, Future Trunks is sure is strong if he can pilot up a fight to fighters in the caliber of Zamasu and Goku Black while he has nothing beyond Super Saiyan 2; let's drop the idea of giving him a Super Saiyan God form/multiplier power boost and directly throw him at SSB", but then they've realized that in order to tap to SSB he should be able to go SSG and played with the idea of Broly's lack of pupils when he's out of control and that's what led to him retaining his SSJ 2 look with SSB Aura and no irises.

      Super saiyan rage trunks aura by brusselthesaiyan-datf4fn

      "Super Saiyan Rage" Future Trunks - a lame attempt to draw money out of people in the merchandise business

      I would take the bulldog Agent of Destruction and his random ghost ninja assassins' designs and even the race of green hogs we saw Beerus destroys half of their planet in the DBS pilot over another fake/evil Goku (if u r easily bought by pink haired SSJ, I doubt u can preach me; We fans with demands of getting quality materials don't want a giant Anime corporation to underestimate our intellect and give us shitty slideshows under the title of a franchise we love; FTR I never even mentioned Quitela), another Frieza with slight modifications, Androids 17 and 18 in Baby's design, and a rabbit version of Beerus anytime.

        Loading editor
    • Oh? So importance to the story and ideas behind the design are important now? How interesting.

      DSSB was an introduction of what could be a hybrid Saiyans version of divine full blooded Saiyan forms. It introduces a naturally doubled aura with such extreme power it allows Trunks to fight on par with the likes of Goku and Vegeta. And you say “he was little more than a SS2” let’s recall. Goku goes SS as a grown man along with Goku and Vegeta. Trunks goes SS AS A TEENAGER. Following the Majin Buu arc Vegeta attains divine power a mere six months later. Why is it so hard to believe that Trunks(who is established to have much greater potential and growth rate) after his Majin Buu arc AND MORE because he had been dealing with black finally taps into this form? Was the GB arc perfect? No far from it, but don’t ignore the good parts it did have.

      Super Saiyan Rose introduces the fact that SSB is such an intricate transformation that if the soul of the being is different so To is the form. If you don’t like that it’s a Pink SSB then you must not like SS2 which is spikier SS, or SS3 which is spikier SS2, or SS4 which is a red furry guy for some reason. The list goes on.

      I understand your not wanting to be a mindless consumer, I even commend it. But you are ignoring every attempt of the writers to get this thing right in favor of senselessly bashing the series. And as I said before that isn’t a fan, that’s a band wagon jumper.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Oh? So importance to the story and ideas behind the design are important now? How interesting.

      DSSB was an introduction of what could be a hybrid Saiyans version of divine full blooded Saiyan forms. It introduces a naturally doubled aura with such extreme power it allows Trunks to fight on par with the likes of Goku and Vegeta. And you say “he was little more than a SS2” let’s recall. Goku goes SS as a grown man along with Goku and Vegeta. Trunks goes SS AS A TEENAGER. Following the Majin Buu arc Vegeta attains divine power a mere six months later. Why is it so hard to believe that Trunks(who is established to have much greater potential and growth rate) after his Majin Buu arc AND MORE because he had been dealing with black finally taps into this form? Was the GB arc perfect? No far from it, but don’t ignore the good parts it did have.

      Super Saiyan Rose introduces the fact that SSB is such an intricate transformation that if the soul of the being is different so To is the form. If you don’t like that it’s a Pink SSB then you must not like SS2 which is spikier SS, or SS3 which is spikier SS2, or SS4 which is a red furry guy for some reason. The list goes on.

      I understand your not wanting to be a mindless consumer, I even commend it. But you are ignoring every attempt of the writers to get this thing right in favor of senselessly bashing the series. And as I said before that isn’t a fan, that’s a band wagon jumper.

      Pilaf yawning

      How I've felt while revisiting Dragon Ball Super at most of it's episodes

      Hahahaha LOL. Since when this show that attempts to attract kids had any depth put into it? It isn't "Batman: The Animated Series"! Heck, it isn't even Dragon Ball Z, so don't kid urself. I am via mobile and definitely don't recall its plots having such efforts of deep writing during all of it's episodes: the Battle of Gods retelling saga? sucks; the Resurrection 'F' retelling saga? sucks and is considered the franchise's worst saga along the Super 17 Saga; the Champa Arc? dull; the Zamasu Arc? mediocre at most of it and Future Trunks' form was not even explained (neither were his ultra-mega-super quick Mafuba learning skills and Spirit Bomb Sword - a Noryh Kai technique he never could've learned) as it was just a cheap move to sell more toys but avoiding SSG because of the fandom reaction to it's dull design; the Tournament of Power? B-O-R-I-N-G!

      Oh, excuse me, dear mister "I want to be a mindless costumer who eats whatever lame stuff Toei or Toriyama will serve me"; didn't meant to hurt ur mindless follower's feelings. A fan is anyone who consumes this franchise for a long time and cares for it's quality, kissing up to dimes tore claims by the franchise's owners is the opposite of being a fan.

      Small edit: I don't like it when people ignore reality and try to sugarcoat it.

        Loading editor
    • Somebody told you Dragon Ball was for kids. That somebody lied. I didn’t say DBS was deep, nor as good as Z. What I said was it was intended to be a victory lap purely fan-service sort of series, much like GT.

      Upon seeing the fans reception of having Dragon Ball back they kept it going and attempted to make it better. It is your opinion that the DBS arcs sucked. Same as your opinion of the Tom and Jerry destroyer being the most inspired character in all of DBS.

      I fully fully FULLY understand that DBS was full of flaws but stop beating the dead horse. Everyone these days wants to say “oh the franchise is going down” no the franchise just got back and has far more to go once they get it together.

      I dislike band wagon jumpers and people who try to appear as some sort of anime connoisseur when in reality all they do is mindlessly bash anything they personally view as “uninspired”.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Same as your opinion of the Tom and Jerry destroyer being the most inspired character in all of DBS.

      LMAO dude, it isn't my opinion as I didn't even mentioned Quitela, u did. do urself a favor - if u don't have any counterclaims, don't lie and spread falsehoods like that just cause u don't have anything in ur sleeves and u can't acknowledge people have the right to think differently than u.

        Loading editor
    • Are you not capable of understanding what I’m saying? I’m not talking about Quitela when I say Tom & Jerry. I’m talking about the destroyer with the assassins from U9(the one you said was the most inspired creation in all of DBS). So cut your garbage and stop playing games to seem like your right.

      It’s your opinion that DBS was good in any way and your entitled to it. You’re wrong but you’re still entitled to your own opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Are you not capable of understanding what I’m saying? I’m not talking about Quitela when I say Tom & Jerry. I’m talking about the destroyer with the assassins from U9(the one you said was the most inspired creation in all of DBS). So cut your garbage and stop playing games to seem like your right.

      It’s your opinion that DBS was good in any way and your entitled to it. You’re wrong but you’re still entitled to your own opinion.

      LMAO do u understand what I have said? I didn't said that this U9 bulldog nor his assassins were the "most inspiring creation of DBS", I said that I prefer their designs over what we got so far (rehashed and recycled characters' designs; or do u think that Golden Frieza and SSB are "amazingly deep and inspirational"?). LOL r u getting mad over the fact u couldn't prove me wrong? I don't waste my time over. And a good way to describe the bulldog wasn't "Tom and Jerry" who are a cat and mouse, but "Spike and Tyke" or Warner bros' Hector; who are ALL BULLDOGS. Gee whiz.

      I doubt I'm wrong in my criticism of DBS considering u couldn't understand the basics of my statement nor counter them thus far.

        Loading editor
    • Your technique of appearing right is flawless. But do take your theatrics somewhere else, they’re just tiring to deal with.

      Tom & Jerry was the name of the TV show that he would be from, sorry if you somehow couldn’t ascertain that. You have no basic elements because you have no argument, all you have is your opinion.

      I don’t have to prove your opinion of DBS sucking as a whole wrong. It’s your opinion and I can’t change that. Your opinion is indeed wrong but I still cannot change it.

        Loading editor
    • Hahahahaha u crack me up. LOL u try to dramatize things that aren't such and r too afraid to admit ur mistakes (as per Spike the bulldog & the whole DBS argument), u haven't shown any counter claims during this whole waste of time on my behalf. I know my claims in this case are established and coherent and not a fan boy's whim.

        Loading editor
    • My mistakes? I haven’t made one. You misunderstood a reference not me. Again what claims do you have? There isn’t any concrete evidence you could submit for this. All you have is you opinion that DBS wasn’t a good show.

        Loading editor
    • Face it, u have made a wrong reference and couldn't counter my claims about DBS' lameness. If u truly want to see all my complaints, there are plenty of my threads with detailed lists in this very community or just Google my username. It's all up there.

        Loading editor
    • Much like your opinion that DBS was terrible, it was your own issue for not realizing what I was referencing. Spike is like a third main character in T&J so if you had watched it you would have understood this. We were never even discussing Quitela so I don’t know how your mind didn’t connect a BULLDOG DESTROYER to T&J.

      More than likely all your posts are the same. You judge an entire series off certain lack luster characters completely ignoring their significance to the story. Then you even say that the story as a whole sucked, these are all your personal opinions that I don’t have to debunk. They have no weight in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • LOL I don't want to give "compliments" that can lead to my suspension around here but everyone knows that the 3rd main character in Tom and Jerry (a reference to them is towards Quitela a d Beerus) is "Mommy 2 Shoes", not Spike; not that he even looks like that Bulldog who resembles more the pokemon Granbull than Spike.

      LMAO u didn't even read my threads, so don't preach and talk ur hot-air above ur head.

        Loading editor
    • Her name was “MAMMY two shoes” and she is hardly a third main character and was a racist stereotype. Please do show me “everyone”, you won’t because they don’t exist. Spike is literally in the same pose as the bull dog, some fangs don’t change how much he looks like him. Again, your issue for not realizing the reference.

      You have only stated your opinion in this thread, used theatrics, and even said Dragon Ball was for kids. What reason would I have to read your other posts? You haven’t changed on this thread so what would you change there? It’s not hot air it’s the fact that you view your opinion as fact and I don’t nor shall I ever.

        Loading editor
    • Lol boy, ur a waste of time and a melodramatic millenial. I am done responding to ur spam, this is a discussion not a whining spot nor a nest for unhelpful and laughable spam comments. I'm just happy u didn't went to my other detailed threads so they won't be spammed either. As of now on, I'd be delighted not to see ur irrelevant comments in here, have I made myself clear?

        Loading editor
    • I guess I didn’t make it clear to you in my previous posts. Allow me to correct that issue.

      Your opinion is backwards obsolete and does not matter. DBS was not a great series but it was a good series, we had many inventive and inspired thoughts for arcs they just needed to be thought on more.

      The fact that you would hold a run of the mill bulldog above the likes of Fused Zamasu and Moro is baffling and ridiculous and let’s me know that you are not a serious fan. You are full of it and yourself and are an extremely needy and spoiled fan. Kindly don’t reply to me, you’re very annoying to deal with.

        Loading editor
    • LMAO u r too pathetic to be taken seriously. really. I had just said that I like the designs of the Universe 9 assassins and their leader, u needy bot had clinged into it as if I said he was "the character whom I love the most". And don't preach me nor anyone about what is a "right type of fan to be", u r the living example of a low bar follower of anything that Toei or Toriyama will throw at him. I don't want to see u further replying here.
      Marmad

      Something tells me ur the type of fan they make these recycled characters for because they know u will take and love any BS they'll spit out

        Loading editor
    • Again, what you want and your opinion are of no consequence so you can stop stating them.

      Oh? So Super did have other original content? I thought it was a mess of spin off content. Careful, your argument is changing. Sounding more and more like I’m right and your desperate to be seen as some anime connoisseur but just like to moan and groan about anything you can.

        Loading editor
    • Yawn, it's a Friday night and I'm having fun with my buddies, I know u would waste ur time trying to pass the time over BS with lies and lame attempts of berating my comments, but I have other things to do. I thought I made it clear u were a persona non grata here, now stop spamming. But at least read my other threads so u will know who r u talking about and to, I'm done with u and couldn't care any less for ur juvenile shticks and lingo.

        Loading editor
    • Feel free to run from a losing battle. It would fit your character.

        Loading editor
    • It's called having a life. And I'm sure ur more likely to have French blood than me ;) Ta ta and farewell, don't forget to close the door after u.

        Loading editor
    • I’m still comfy at home, you’re the one leaving. So I say to you adieu, do have a nice day.

      In all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember, my hand, at your throat, I want you to remember, the one man who beat you.” ~Batman

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: I’m still comfy at home, you’re the one leaving. So I say to you adieu, do have a nice day.

      In all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember, my hand, at your throat, I want you to remember, the one man who beat you.” ~Batman

      I won't bother to interfere with ur "action figures" quality time. u know, for some reason I doubt that u would be able to do so even if we were alone in the same room/space. LOL that's also the kind of depression most American psychos like the zodiac killer demonstrated, of quoting comic books' characters as threats instead of manning up and live the life.

        Loading editor
    • IRL you don’t sound like much of a problem to handle. Actually I’m gaming/studying so I’m not sure where you got action figures from. Depression? Psycho? Possibly apt descriptions of me. That doesn’t change the fact that you’re wrong though.

      Didn’t you have an oh so fun Friday night out to attend to? In the words of TFS Vegeta... WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE.

        Loading editor
    • I enjoy pushing ur buttons while drinking with the gang. And it's working as expected. LOL I doubt ur over 6'2" and 95 KG of muscles - cause that's me in real life. :) TFS? just proves ur playing with "action figures" at ur room. And ur thoughts can't challenge the arguments provided here and elsewhere by me about the lackluster DBS and modern era Dragon Ball truly are, ur in deep pile of shit in this case and also in reality grasping, laddy, and u know ur situation is delusional.

        Loading editor
    • There are so many lies in that statement. Let’s break them down.

      1) You aren’t old enough to drink you’re a teenager at best.

      2) You are not muscular in any shape or form.

      3) I’m no laddy.

      Beyond that, TFS is Team Four Star, they’re a parody YouTube channel of Dragon Ball. I suppose you wouldn’t know that being as surface level as you are. You barely have a coherent thought in your “argument” it’s all you saying “DBS WASN’T GOOD AT ALL!!!” With nothing to back your statement because it’s your opinion.

      Next time you’re going to come up with a lie to make yourself seem over 18 at least make it believable. Were you trying?


      Side note: You may want to stray away from profanities, the mods don’t take kindly to them.

        Loading editor
    • LMAO let me help u with understanding reality: 1) I am in my late 20s. I was 15 when I first joined this Wiki in 2006. Hahaha wish I was a teenager once again, so many years had passed since.

      2) I think u know ur 3 yo "ur not that" can't affect my body strength nor structure. If ur so sure, Popeye, come check them biceps out.

      3) u r.

      I know exactly what TFS is; just shows that besides thinking u know everything while playing with ur toys on Friday nights ur as a person r in the sphere of a walking joke who'll jabber total BS in front of people that will only make a fool out of urself.

      LOL u couldn't back ur lame clingy statements that "DBS is good" thus far and swallowed anything that the officials had threw at u, so AGAIN: ur not in a position to talk big or even talk about the subject since u couldn't and can't counter my claims here nor elsewhere, which u have not seen.

      ur trolling attempts r lame and pathetic and getting worsened by the minute, I suggest u won't threaten anyone with any thing - and using Batman quotes won't help u in real life when u will get in a mess - regardless of me living on the other side of the world; do us both a favor and don't comment here ANY further - this is a discussion, not a spam contest and irrelevant comments are not welcomed here. u had ur chance to express urself, now move on. I don't want to see u further again in this topic and I'm honestly calling u to cool off regardless of the admins, ur attitude will get u in deep troubles.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly you expect me to believe you’re an adult? Really? Sure. Why do Batman quotes get under your skin so much? After that one quote you commented on my mental sanity and depression and have used multiple profanities. If anyone needs to cool off here it’s you my friend.

      You keep spouting the same thing. Take a look in the mirror because everything you say about me is in fact why you are. You believe your opinion is fact, which is why you keep saying “I don’t want to see you commenting here anymore” as if I care what you want. Your entire argument is based off of your own opinion which you want to be fact but never will be, so again I say stop with your theatrics and lies.

      It’s no secret that DBS was far from a great series but it was a good one. None of your senseless groaning will change that nor will your opinion.

        Loading editor
    • DB Fusions Namekian Demon King Moolin Poop Toss (Special Move - Pic 2)

      In case I wasn't clear enough: move along, spammer, nobody cares about ur depression

      LOL "under my skin"? I feel pity towards u for using such as a mean of threatening anyone, not just me. :) I'm cold as ice, unlike u whose mental health is clearly isn't well. buddy (I don't wanna get into the friendship cycle issue so u won't cry). I believe that any sane person will understand when he's not welcome and when he's not contributing anything to a discussion and will let go, but u pal r on a different sphere. I want to communicate with this community, not with some weirdo who hadn't contributed anything useful and was even scolded by the other user who replied here, I have brought facts upon u - the only problem is that these contradict ur "extremely/mindlessly positive" thoughts about DBS and makes u lose it, face it: Modern DB is NOT good. That's it, u need to take some counseling.

        Loading editor
    • Relax everyone. Dxrd you are spouting your opinions as facts and they are not. You attacked Chrome first. If you must argue over this subject then do it in the chat room and resolve it there.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: Relax everyone. Dxrd you are spouting your opinions as facts and they are not. You attacked Chrome first. If you must argue over this subject then do it in the chat room and resolve it there.

      DB Fusions Saibamen Fusion Saibaking (Character Profile)

      LMAO is this stuff for real?

      I have displayed the facts that the modern Dragon Ball designs are lame and recycled, can u deflect that? Nope, then it's not just "my opinion". Was it I who began used acts of physical harm? because truth says otherwise.
        Loading editor
    • FlatZone
      FlatZone removed this reply because:
      No sense in arguing with him
      18:54, September 14, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • FlatZone wrote: Again your opinion. If you don't like Dragon Ball stuff etc then leave. You can go cry somewhere else about it.

      The only crying I'm feeling through the text is urs, if u can't debunk my statements, leave the stage and if u want u r more than welcomed to leave since I'm here in this Wiki since almost practically day 1. LOL

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone
      FlatZone removed this reply because:
      No sense in arguing with him
      18:53, September 14, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • FlatZone
      FlatZone removed this reply because:
      No sense in arguing with him
      18:53, September 14, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Calling facts "opinions" won't save u. ur crying is heard all the way up here, I came here to discuss the lackluster DB had been in the last decade or so and that is what I've been doing here so far, does it hurt ur feelings I want Toei and Toriyama to give us MUCH BETTER quality products? LOL cry all that u want, I was here long before u and will remain here steady and firm. Again: ur more than welcome to leave this place. :)

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: @Chrome, this kid is super annoying, I see why you insulted him back.

      LOL calling me, a person who might be twice as older than u, in stupid name callings such as "a kid" because u can't alter nor debunk my statements only proves ur a kid urself and a frustrated one who cannot look at the franchise with criticism. If u can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, and don't talk big when u don't have anything meaningful to say.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone
      FlatZone removed this reply because:
      No sense in arguing with him
      18:53, September 14, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Hahaha I will not be surprised if u turned out to be 13 years old, cause that's my impression thus far. And I'm older than 27 and a graduate of one of the World's top 50 universities. Pfft it was already done with Toei and they also lurk here, so I'm exposing this issue here as well so others will complain too. LOL u can't complain over ur inability to counter any of my statements, it's ur personal problem; and I'm not the one who's crying here, crybaby, I bet u can't realize that within ur tears so do urself a favor and exile urself elsewhere rather than spamming here. Still waiting for something with an actual value from the Toei and Toriyama's supporters' comments' side.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone
      FlatZone removed this reply because:
      No sense in arguing with him
      18:53, September 14, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • LOL do u crybaby (what's the matter? can't come up with things by ur own?) want me to mail u my urine to verify my age? Or a copy of my degrees? Unlike ur kind I have no need to claim being something or someone I'm not. :) Oh really? Funimation used the Ginyu Force's rank which sounds like broken English ("High Level Executive Class") which I inserted here almost 6 years ago from reading a Daizenshuu translation. Toei also used this wiki as it's a centered bank of information about the franchise.I believe that if someone here is butthurt and needs to see some therapy it's u, buddy, still waiting for a debunking of my statements. If u can't provide any of these such, move out, kid.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone
      FlatZone removed this reply because:
      No sense in arguing with him.
      18:53, September 14, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • LMAO u kids really don't understand cynicism and humor even if it is right in front of u, ur really slow, but don't worry millenials, I will send u a pic of Mr. Popo to make ur nerves go off. ;) I doubt any native speaker of English who officially translated the databooks will not be able to give the fan translation of "High Level Executive Class" a finer tune or term in English, that's a heavy clue Funimation read the article here. I'm pretty sure that Toei and Funimation officials who want a compilation of data about the franchise come here rather than making academic homework with tens of databooks and video games open in front of them. LOL ur the slow one, eh?

        Loading editor
    • On good faith I am going to apologize for becoming heated in this discussion. I will calmly restate my view.

      I do not feel DBS manga nor anime were purely rehashed nor uninspired. I feel they could’ve been much better but were not a garbage series.

      I understand the thought of them being rehashed designs but it is important to look at things objectively and with the story in mind.

      I also feel it is slightly presumptions to say I or FlatZone are “Toei supporters” personally I couldn’t care less what Toei does so long as DB is maintained in a good standing and written by Toriyama or Toyatoro. Otherwise they can miss me.

      Frost is from a parallel universe identical to ours so of course he looks like Frieza. That’s like saying King Cold or Cooler weren’t original.

      Demi-SSB I did previously explain how I found interesting and why the timeline made sense.

      When I saw Goku Black Ginyu was the furthest thing from my mind because it was such an interesting section of super with the mystery behind whom it was. Zamasu just made it better with a Kai finally being seriously brought into the main series. And the top it off with villains finally fusing. This is not to say I felt the arc was perfect but I did at least enjoy it.

      In regards to the overall discussion I don’t feel it is ever necessary to excessively dwell on the negative. It is always better to dwell on the positive, such as what did you like or what could’ve been better in contrast to what did you hate.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.